Reviews of Comfort Inn & Suites 2 stars

4685 Quebec Street, Denver, CO 80216, USA

#55 of 77 hotels in Denver

Great location and great for pets!

There is no pool. The images are a lie. There is no pool.

Liked the breakfast! Always hot, always fresh... It was very nice. Also the staff is so caring and loving. There was a stray dog that wandered in and one of the staff members took the young dog in behind the desk to wait for a dog rescue place to come get him... Very sweet. The location was perfect... It's not downtown but only 15 min away from it. We never felt too far away from our pup and loved that we were near people who also had dogs.. overall. I'd stay here again.

nice hotel with great staff

Everything was fine.

The hotel was not new but was in good shape. The room had been updated and was very comfortable. My husband felt that the breakfast here was the best one we had had during our entire trip (and we had stayed in several hotels). We had trouble printing a document at the business center but the front desk personnel was very helpful and resolved the problem. I also inadvertently left my phone in the business center and it was quickly returned to me. The items in their quick mart were priced very well which was appreciated.

I chose the hotel for location and value.

I chose the hotel for location and value. Impressed with the welcoming interactions with the staff. Good work on hiring staff with great personalities !

Nice stay with all needed amenities, just smaller rooms than Comfort Inn’s used to be.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room size (small) but still had coffee maker, microwave, AND fridge. Nice. Needed more staff at “rush hour” check-in.

Rooms very small but plenty counter space in bathroom. Good breakfast. Staff friendly but only one at checkin with a line 6 deep. Very tired but had to wait about 10-15 mins to check in, with the one person chatting up the guy in front of us. Not atrocious but could have been much more efficient.

Breakfast and dinner is included in the price which is great.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast and dinner is included in the price which is great. Room itself was a standard hotel room a little bit outside of the main drag in Denver. Staff was friendly, had a good experience here.

Great spot for a longer stay in Denver. Good food and very nice staff.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Property was a bit away from the city, but I guess that added to the cost effectiveness of the place. Not a concern too big.

Great breakfast and dinner, which was complimentary. The staff were very friendly and helpful at all times. It helped that there was a laundromat at the property.

Very nice room and bathroom.

It was a little tricky to get to the first time we drove in. The gps took us across the street for some reason.

Very nice room and bathroom. We got complimentary dinners and breakfasts. It was right off the highway, but very quiet.

Not again
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property is long in the tooth and shabby. Landscape shows lack of attention from the first impression. Saw evidence of bandaid fixes when gut and rebuild was needed. Lots of truck traffic nearby kept it noisy.

There was a thunderstorm overnight and we stayed dry. The hvac was adequate.

The breakfast was really good!
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

When we first got there, the first thing we noticed was the wallpaper above the ac was peeling off. The chairs were broken, window screens were cut and we couldn’t open them. There was a leftover burrito in the microwave from the previous occupant, and the shower was completely clogged. By the time I got done taking a shower the tub was halfway full. It was okay for a two day stay, but I most likely won’t stay at another comfort inn.

The breakfast was really good! I was actually surprised by how good it was and how many choices there were. The staff was also extremely nice and friendly!

Good over all.

at check out the lady behind the counter was not that friendly. The policy of having the person behind the counter go and check the room so that she could return our $100.00 deposit was not what I expected. Good thing we allowed extra time to get to our destination. Should have extra staff if that policy continues. The toilet sets way too low. I believe an elderly person would have trouble getting up and down from it.

The motel over all was a very good experience for us. There was a few things that could have been better.

We had car trouble on the way to Denver.

We had car trouble on the way to Denver. 😔 couldn't make it... We called Amanda, and she refunded our rooms even though they were booked with a nonrefundable booking site. Can't wait to go back in a few weeks and Thaksin her in person. We always enjoy staying at this location.Great staff!

I got s last minute deal through Booking.

I got s last minute deal through Booking.com so the rate was much lower than many surrounding hotels. Thus, I was skeptical about both the location and the hotel itself. I couldn't have been more wrong. The outside of the hotel looks much better than in the photo. It was a safe hotel, very clean, up to date, the staff was awesome, they evening buffet was exactly as described, and the free cookies are really wonderful. :) I would definitely stay here again.

Free dinners included in the room packages.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevator. It's so old, slow and jerky on stops/starts. Was afraid it would break down each time I went in.

Free dinners included in the room packages. Pretty stunned but never utilized it as I had engagements.

Absolutely great value for money!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Absolutely great value for money! Breakfast and dinner were included in the room rate. Nice big clean room, friendly staff, plenty of parking spots. Will definitely stay there again next time I’m in Denver.

“Highly recommended” would certainly use again if ever visiting Denver

Maybe a little far out if your visiting downtown Denver as a vacation but for a stopover or a couple of nights it’s perfect x

Easy to get to following a long flight as just off highway and airport side of Denver. Complementary evening meal was a real bonus. Just the best king size comfy beds for a great nights sleep. If your looking for a clean well maintained and safe stopover then this hotel ticks all the boxes x

Will stay again
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

My flight came in at 1 and check in wasn’t until 4. They were kind to let my boyfriend and I check in at 1. Upon arrival the room was very clean, the staff was great and there is a smoking section outside for smokers. The hotel was 20-25 minutes away from downtown. Very nice hotel and I will return again

Ideal for the airport
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Slightly difficult to access as maps didn't accurately show where the hotel was.

Very convenient for both the city and the airport. Rooms were quiet, clean and good value. Wide choice at breakfast.

Mediocre

Room needed a lot fixed. Bathroom toilet wall holder was broken off, bathroom fan dangling down, peeling paint by air conditioner and water stains on ceiling definitely could’ve been improved or put in a nicer room. Plus they should think of adding movie options on the TV.

Had to sleep with wet hair,no replacement for broken hairdryer.Management unsympathetic/disrespectfu
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

broken hair dryer, slept with wet hair, management had no replacement, management attitude poor/unsympathetic, pull out bed -mattress worn down too THIN -not comfortable.

breakfast

The staff were great.

No complaints !

The staff were great. The food was amazing. Our room was clean and the bed incredibly comfortable. The area is next to 2 shopping areas and isn’t far from down town. I love it here.

Free breakfast and dinner, comfy hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Location is near a truck stop so trucks came and went throughout the night.

Free Breakfast AND Dinner buffet were amazing!!! Friendly staff. Comfortable bed.

We would definitely stay here again if we come back to Denver.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The pillows weren't the most comfortable.

The breakfast every morning was amazing! The staff did a great job of welcoming us and being friendly in every interaction. The facilities were always clean. We enjoyed being so close to the highway so we could see lots of great Colorado things. Great experience!

I did get a great rate on the room. Was unhappy with the cleanliness even with the great rate.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Found bandaid wraps, m&m's and unknown debris on floor. Hair in the bed which made me wonder if sheets were changed. Hair in tub.

Offer of both breakfast and dinner. Meals were very good.

i would stay again
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

breakfast was great, the evening meal was good and unexpected, there was construction going on during my visit so that is why a low mark was given for cleanliness

Quick layover hotel

Smelled like smoke everywhere

We jus was there for a layover..didnt get to see much..picked us up from airport and dropped off us,early in the morning. Driver was super helpful and friendly

Complimentary breakfast is REAL Breakfast (not just some...

Complimentary breakfast is REAL Breakfast (not just some muffins and bagels)! Eggs, meats, potatoes, waffles, cereals, and more! there was also an evening buffet with hot dogs, salad, snack foods and such. The bed was very comfortable and the room was spacious.

Very comfortable
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Check in staff were very kind and friendly. I felt safe traveling there with my daughter. The room was large and very comfortable.the bedding was luxurious.

Our shower was broken until we can take a shower and so they...
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

The only thing I didn't like was that the shower was broken but they switched us to another room

Our shower was broken until we can take a shower and so they put us in another room which was very nice

Staff was friendly and welcoming.

Hotel shows some signs of age and could do with some renovation. Bathtub/shower not handicap friendly.

Staff was friendly and welcoming. Room was priced good for quality.

I was happy with the breakfast bar. Very good! However, I could not shower due to no hot water.

No hot water and they offered a 20% off on next visit but that did not fix my immediate issue of not being able to shower or bathe.

I was able to sleep.

I would still recommend this, it was a good value and the staff is great.

So This may seem kind of stupid but the shower handle was very hard to pull, I felt like I was going to tear it out of the wall. There are a few cosmetic things around the hotel that could really be addressed. I also really hate hotel beds this one was not very comfortable .

It was close to everything and overall it was a good place to stay for the week. They did a good breakfast and even a dinner I just don't eat that kind of stuff.

I would stay here again.

I didn't like hearing the slamming of other people's room doors. Breakfast was good just didn't go late enough for me since I am a late sleeper. Internet didn't work very well all the time.

This was my second stay at this hotel. I like the location. It is far enough from the freeway so it is a quiet area but still good access to downtown without being downtown. The building is in good shape and the rooms are nice.

It servers it’s purpose, it was clean and had a bed. We didn’t hang out in the room just slept
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It was a older building, the couch looked like it had seen better days. I would have to say that the location was off the beat and path but near freeway’s. The noise from the freeway could be reduced with some better windows

Staff was great and the breakfast was really good also

Staff was very helpful, friendly.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathroom sink backed up. I informed the front desk, but for some reason it couldn't be worked on. The last day we couldn't use the sink at all in the bathroom.

Staff was very helpful, friendly.

Short stay, only one night. Good value, clean enough.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Quieter. Even though we put a towel down by the door, you could still hear everything going on.

Clean room. Hotel is a little outdated but it's clean and the staff were friendly. Breakfast was OK, nothing special but they provided a lot of options.

I didn't like that I didn't get my points for...

I didn't like that I didn't get my points for staying here as a choice member and that the prices wasn't the lowest priced matched guarantee.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

I would never recommend this hotel to anyone. It’s not worth the money.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that we had to change rooms twice because our first two rooms were leaking water. Almost everything in the building was old, outdated, and wasn’t completely fixed or repaired. This hotel is not worth the money; honestly, I would rather get some or all of my money back. I paid for a double room, but since there was water damage so two of the people with us had to sleep on the couch. We had to pack up all of our luggage and take everything down stairs just to drag it back up to the exact same floor a few doors down before having to move to another room yet again. I was very displeased with the hotel.

I absolutely hated everything about our stay at Comfort Inn. If I could rate this hotel a rating of negative 10 I would.

Good value to stop for the night and head out early in the morning.

Under much needed renovations. Surrounding landscape was very bad, neglected.

Desk clerks were very personable. Bed was very comfortable. Ease of process - reserving room online, arrival.

Excellent !!!

We enjoyed everything !!!

Our stay was amazing !!! The staff was great and Always helpful when we had a need. Our room was great, clean and comfortable... We will definitely stay at Comfort Inn again !!!

Very nice & comfie.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Room was very nice -- easily accessible, clean, light. Breakfast was decent; "dinner" was unhealthy & borderline edible. Staff was very accomodating & friendly. Reasonable rates.

Overall, the public relation was excellent and the cleanliness.

A stale smell lingered along the hallway.... Perhaps deodorizing, would help.

Breakfast was excellent plus had an option to snack in the evening....awesome

I overall enjoyed my stay the price was good and the staff was great .

Didn't really have any complaints other than the hotel could use some remodeling it was alittle out dated and at one point they turned the water off but it was only off for about 15 minutes.

It was a great price and the only hotel that served free breakfast and dinner , the staff was very friendly and helpful. location was good but only if u rent a car it was too far to walk and too expensive to uber .

Over all it was good after initially checking in.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

When I walked in to check in the guy at the front desk told me they did not have my reservation. I showed him two confirmations from booking.com before he let me have a room. Then he let me know no pets allowed. Luckily, I didn’t bring my dog which is a service dog. Could have displayed better customer service I felt like my reservation should have been on file- I didn’t like that I was given a hard time. That day was already stressful enough for me. At the end, he did fix the issue and only had me pay the rate I originally reserved on booking.com.

The room was very clean. I had access to a microwave and coffee maker in the room. The young lady at the front desk who helped me with my ledger at the end of my stay displayed great customer service!

Don't be discouraged by the outside. In a commercial area.

Got up in the AM to shower and found MOLD in the tub!! It was there for awhile so I was a little upset after all the other nice things they provided. When I checked out I informed them of the problem and was guaranteed it would be fixed!!!

What a pleasant surprise!! The outside isn't much to look at but the inside was nice. Breakfast was great, and they even had DINNER!! I have never been to a hotel that provides dinner & breakfast. Nothing fancy, but enough that we didn't have to find something to eat after a day of sight seeing!! And cookies and tea before bed!

The cost itself without all the amenities was a great value.

Bathtub could have a bath mat to prevent slippage

The cost itself without all the amenities was a great value. Free breakfast and dinner was a pleasant surprise. And the five pillows in the bedroom was ingenious

Just adequate at best.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Building was old and in I'll repair. Only one elevator that was often broken. Location was in an industrial part of town next to a truck stop. Overpriced relative to the conditions

Room was clean and relatively modern. Breakfast was excellent. Staff was friendly. Convenient to highways and downtown Denver. If all your going to do is sleep there, it's adequate.

there were to many smokers at the entrance of your building. to many rough looking guys by your entr
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

The eggs were cold, the sausage was not cooked thoroughly, the gravy was like water, couldn't eat that. The diced potatoes were not browned off, they where under cooked.

Great location for shopping and dining, also close to the airport

Denver traffic

Great location for shopping and restaurants (large mall area just half of a mile away). Close to the airport, via East 56th Avenue, without a need to drive on I-70 through Denver traffic. Our room has a fridge and a microwave, iron and board. The hotel has a guest laundry (two washers + two dryers)

A good place for the money
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

It's just that it is old & in need of some TLC.'

The best gravy ever - partly because it was vegetarian. Also, the bed was so comfortable I slept 9 hours.

Location, location, location: NOT
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathtub/shower fixture was a pain in the patootie. Did not work right, and I wasted a lot of water trying to make the water warm enough to shower. Booked before I knew Denver. Is in a commercial/manufacturing area. Closest food was a big truck stop right near by.

Cleanliness was good. Having breakfast available was convenient.

Very good value for the money.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Exercise equipment needs some repair.

Bed was very comfortable. Everyone very pleasant. Free breakfast every morning and free dinner every night. Ample parking. Lots of stores and restaurants very close by.

Enjoyable once I learned how to get there !

There was no pedestrian access from the main road at the railway station to the hotel making the walk difficult, especially with luggage. Car parking at the hotel was fine but the access roads to it are tricky for a first time visitor. Watch out.

Excellent shower and really comfy bed. Breakfasts OK but prone to run short due to the numbers of people.

Rude staff. WiFi doesn’t work. Good location and Breakfast.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Rude staff.. Had to pick my Girlfriend up from DIA on a night flight and when I returned (1030PM) Truckers had parked parallel in spots and taken the ENTIRE property up.. When I asked the staff if I could park in the bank (Bc the following day was Sunday) and they said they could not promise that I would not be towed. Also, the WiFi was down the entire 2 night stay with no explanation from staff.

The Breakfast was only redeeming quality besides location of the entire property. Good fresh Bacon and a nice selection of juice.

We were happy with our choice of hotel.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Central air was a bit hard to regulate temp and was kind of noisy

The room was clean, bed comfortable, spacious, big TV, everything in good working order

I will be back!

Signs of renovations either unfinished or in progress. Cables lying loose in ceiling panels. Wires/Cables bent and poked back into holes in the walls. The fridge in my room froze my insulin and made a really odd grinding noise. I ended up unplugging it so I could sleep.

Staff was amazing. Complimentary meals were an unexpected plus!

good value for price, but don't expect a red carpet

old facility in dire need of renovation, internet was unreliable during our stay due to rewiring, area surrounding it was not great (save the aforementioned shopping center)

breakfast and dinner included, both of which were above average. location was walking distance from a cool shopping center (though the path was a little off-putting at night)

A good place to start your trip and get acclimatised ( better if you have your own transport).
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Although the local rail station (frequent trains into Denver & the Airport) and local shops/restaurants are within easy walking distance due to the road layout they seem impossible to get to without a car or taxi(around $7)

Helpful and welcoming staff - a large clean and pleasant room to relax in with a comfy bed. A good serve yourself breakfast (free evening meal also available if you get there before 7 pm)

wont be staying here again it was way too expensive for what it was
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

the beds and pillows were like rocks, they dinner was nasty and ended too early, the parking lots was always wet and slippery due to overwatering

waffles

Very pleasant, staff very courteous and pleasant.

Can't think of anything

We had to catch a plane very early in morning so had dinner instead of breakfast...It was very good; would have liked to try the cookies but they were gone.

Good position between the Denver Internanional Airport and...

Good position between the Denver Internanional Airport and Downtown. Breakfast buffet was standard and good. There are markets and restaurants just across the Interstate 70. Our room was comfy and we slept well. Fast check-in and check out. Free parking.

Great place to say when you're on a budget.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

Our room was spacious but hasn't been maintained on appearance. There were visible patched holes in the wall (just with wall paper) and chips in the bathroom tub. The room was updated style wise but not for the small things like that. There was also random red paint ( I am hoping it wasn't blood) near our head rest of the best. The hotel is also on a random industrial street that isn't the most accessible at times. The location frankly sucks, but not enough to not give it a chance. It's just annoying how hard it is to get across traffic at times and to the hotel. Avoid coming and going during rush hour times.

I loved that they offered a continental breakfast and a small dinner for free to all guests. Both were nothing great but the ideas of having 2 meals available for free on site was great. The breakfast was better than the dinner, but I couldn't complain about either in any way. I always found something to eat or snack on. There is also a little cute "store" near the main elevator where you can buy canned soda, snacks, souvenirs, ect to that was very convenient. Over all the stay was great for the price.

Moderately priced, quiet, comfortable hotel in a business area.

They didn't enter our booking.com reservation in their system. Fortunately we rang up to let them know we'd be quite late checking in and found they didn't know us. Did find us a room. The one elevator is old and clunky but worked okay. A few small things didn't work well in room. We reported to reception on check out. Bit hard for ride share people to find. We were taken there twice and picked up twice. Opted to tell them to find us under roadside sign.

Quiet location, well-priced, mid-way between airport and downtown. Met our needs as a couple on holiday for a two-night stay at a peak time for a quick look around Denver. Room was spacious and comfortable. Full length windows which allowed more natural light. Staff were helpful and friendly which was important as we arrived at 1:00am after a very long and slow drive. Self serve breakfast was enjoyable and had variety. Included wifi was good. Hotel would suit business travellers or attending nearby conference. Nothing to see in vicinity except a truck service centre!

Just returned from Europe the rooms were huge arte being...

Just returned from Europe the rooms were huge arte being there. Curtains alowed theroom to be darkened and place was quiet s we were able to trey and get our jet lag sleep we needed.

We really enjoyed the evening meal.

I was really put off by the mold in the bathroom and the stains on the bathroom floor. This was the 2nd worst of the 5 Choice properties we stayed in, and really the overall property was not terrible, but overpriced for the location and amenities.

We really enjoyed the evening meal. There is no way we were venturing out onto that mess of a highway system to try to find a place to eat. The room was OK except the bathtub was moldy and the bathroom floor had a large stain that had not been scrubbed clean. My Garmin could not find the address, leading us on and off the freeway(s) three times before I finally spotted the sign and managed to get on the correct frontage road.

Great deal, neat, clean, and cozy hotel! Fabulous location as well.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

only provided two packs of caffinated coffee. Stayed there for three nights, was not given any more than the 2 packs of regular coffee, other than that everything was great!

comfortable, clean, and amazing deal!

Reservation was not in computer system, my room was not available. paid for a more expensive room
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

A little pricey but that seems to be the norm for Denver now.

Room appeared clean and quiet. A little pricey but that seems to be the norm for Denver now.

Supper included, very good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Computers in the "business center" did not work. Wi-fi extremely slow and dropped out often. Shower was almost scalding on it's coolest setting. Room 107

Supper included, very good. Breakfast included, very good.

Would look for more options
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The parking lot was way to crowded. So many buses and trucks, but i think the reason was that the parking lot was very small. Also the view, its hidden and its in the middle of like some distribution centers. Finally, there are homeless around the hotel.

The bed was comfortable and everything was clean. Also liked that had a great a variety of channels.

Needs Deep Cleaning!!! Dirty, Dingy.

The room was dingy,DIRTY & outdated. The shower was old with bad fixtures. Very poor sloppy upgrade work in the bathroom. Carpet was dull & dirty, we did not step barefoot on the carpet. The sliding glass door was filthy and dirty curtains. There were a lot of dirty spots on the walls and lots of little hairs everywhere! The top comforter had some dry dead skin on it! I am by no means a complainer or very picky but this was not good. My young daughter called it "sketchy". I've stayed at other of the same hotel line many times & have had really good experiences, but not this one this time. Poor experience & unsatisfied especially for the price. You can clearly tell the room has basic surface cleaning & is in DESPERATE need of a deep cleaning!!! Uncleanly, yuck!

Bed comfort was ok, air conditioner worked and towels were clean. The bathroom sink, counter and commode were newer and pretty good. The gal at the front desk was nice.

Poor wifi, not able to work on laptop
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was almost no wifi signal in my room and lobby - I could not work and send very important mails. Staff was aware of the problem, but could not help. Manager didn't want to ensure reduced rate as compensation.

Great for the price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My only bit of negative feedback is that the room had a incredibly strong smell of Febreeze (or the like), boarderline giving me a headache. And, I requested a wake up call to back up my phone alarm (had to be at the airport early) and I never got the call. Other than that great place for the price.

Clean, affordable, safe.

Great stay

I wish the pillows had all been full sized.

The coffee was delicious. Breakfast was hot and it was easy to serve yourself. Loved that there was ice water available by the front desk.

We were quite happy there.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non- Smoking

The Wi-Fi only worked the first night. For some reason I only got a no internet connection notice after that. But ususally I was too tired to do much with it anyway and went to sleep.

We didn't really have time to look for anything in the area to walk to. Can't rate on that. Food was very good both morning and evening.

Good for a quick stay while travelling

Unfortunately the rooms aren't very well insulated and the neighbours were very loud during my stay. Limited veggie options for dinner and you can hear the highway and trains very clearly from the rooms

Excellent staff and good value for money. Free breakfast and dinner were a nice touch. Location is great if you want to get on the highway really quick, but not so much if you want to walk around.

This is a nice hotel if you are driving though Denver, but not so much if you don't have a car.

The hotel is isolated. It's located in an industrial area and requires transportation to get to anything. There are no stores or restaurants, or anything else for that matter, nearby. We didn't have a car so we had to Uber for everything. We were there for four nights and it would have been much better if there were things nearby to walk to.

The staff is great. They are very friendly and accommodating. The breakfasts were good and the staff always made sure the food was fresh and well stocked. They also provided a nightly dinner, which was a welcome surprise. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

Browse Comfort Inn & Suites traveller photo gallery