Reviews of Comfort Inn & Suites Presidential 3 stars

#3 of 58 hotels in Little Rock

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Freeway noise all night
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Loud. Had trouble sleeping due to road noise from freeway all night. Blinking light of smoke detector lit up room all night. Very bright pulsing light.

Clean and well layef out. Convienent to airport

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

Friendly and enjoyable experience at a moderate price.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking could pose a challenge

Overall experience was very good. Friendly and efficient and very willing to please their clientele. Room was clean and neat.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2018

Bed was comfortable.

Breakfast could have been better. I prefer low-fat yogurt. The fat free fake sugar stuff is awful. I liked the fresh fruit.

Bed was comfortable. Room was clean and quiet. Everything worked as expected. I slept well 😀.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

Great stay
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Great staff, room was clean, breakfast was good! Didn't get much sleep due to activities planned, but bed put me straight to lala land the min I laid down.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

I recommend it to anyone visiting Little Rock.

Everything met our expectations and more. We had no dislikes

Our stay was perfect. The staff was friendly and accommodating, and our rooms were clean and tidied just right. Breakfast was good, and the eating area was cheerful and large. We never had a problem finding a free table.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Great hotel for great value.

I don't really have any major complaints, the only things I found inconvenient was there was no exhaust fan in the bathroom which made everything foggy and wet while taking a shower, and the beds in the queen rooms weren't as comfy as they are in the king rooms.

The staff was very friendly and helpful! The lobby/bar/breakfast areas were absolutely gorgeous! The breakfast had alot of options and was very good! The rooms were clean. And thanks to the entire hotel being non smoking there was no gross smoke smells!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

We enjoyed Little Rock so much and this hotel just made it even better.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Bed was perfect. Staff perfect. Comfortable and safe. Keurig in room. Very accommodating front desk, cookies and water. Spacious room for king bed. Good location. Loved Little Rock and have no bad experiences at all from this hotel.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Clean and quiet excellent breakfast.

The bartender sucked. Very rude, unfriendly and favored customers over others. We stayed 2 nights. Stopped at the bar both nights and tipped well both nights. After going back to my room I wondered why. If we go back and she's there I doubt that I'll stop for drinks and something to eat. It could determine if we stay there again. There's a lot of places to spend money.

Excellent breakfast. We'll stocked, good variety.

Where should I start??

Where should I start?? Our room was super noisy!!! Loud parties going on and it sounded like a night club. 2 security guards and a Police officer were all standing in check in area. Made us feel very UNSAFE!! We stayed in our room and ordered food in because we didnt feel good about this area. Here's the WORST PART..... At 11:45 PM we were awoken by the fire alarm and had to EVACUATE down the stairs to the sidewalk (everyone on 2nd floor had too) NO ONE from hotel was even around to inform us of what was going on!!! After waiting outside in our pajamas we finally went to front of hotel, LOUD PARTY was stilling going strong!!! I dont know if it was a false alarm or what but I have NEVER in my life had to go through an ordeal this this!!!! As the night continued on the loud partying did too!! We didnt get a good nights sleep between the freeway, partying and LOUD ALARM going off!!!! I am so upset about this hotel! I wish I'd never booked here!!!!!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Professional and friendly staff. Felt genuine concern for our well being.

We didn’t like location of assigned room. Staff were very accommodating and changed it gladly. Staff helped us locate handicapped parking spot. All interactions were handled in a pleasant professional manner. Highly recommend.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Little Rock Comfort
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bathroom set up. The toilet paper was behind and for people with shoulder issues, it was a pain...literally.

The staff at this hotel were excellent. Friendly, appearing to like their jobs. They knew the town and were helpful on providing suggestions. Plus the shuttle service to the down town was a BIG plus.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Clean and friendly with a convenient location.

The neighborhood was a bit gritty. We were approached and asked for money a couple times on our walk to the park and while getting gas at a nearby gas station. It’s probably typical for a downtown location, but still made me somewhat uneasy w my two small kids with me.

The hotel was within walking distance of a large park with both a playground a dog park. Breakfast was great. The bartender at the Blues restaurant in the lobby was super sweet with my kids.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Conveniently located near the highway and relatively close...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Somewhat run down. It could use some sprucing up. In addition, we found the underground parking somewhat sketchy.

Conveniently located near the highway and relatively close to downtown. The staff was super friendly.

Very Good Hotel... A Few Little Annoyances

Major bottle neck at elevator in the morning. Guests trying to come down and housekeeping using elevators as well. Took nearly 10 minutes to get our luggage cart on an elevator to go downstairs and check out. Right on the edge of a kind of scary neighborhood. Music playing at breakfast same volume as TV making for stressful environment.

Very friendly gentleman at check in. Very clean and well-maintained facility. Not far from River Market and a hotel shuttle will take you there for free. Beds were comfortable. Nice hotel, I would return.

A disaster that messed up our vacation.

Leaky shower, lamp with no bulb dirty room a broken bed, not fixed on request. Substitute room had lock that did not work, even for the desk person. Desk person offered no help in seeking other accommodations Over all a bad experience.

good location for our plans, the desk lady at check in was very efficient andcheerful

Definitely a great place especially for the cost.

Coffee dispenser in restaurant was not working. However, there was a Keurig coffee maker in the room that was perfect.

Nice selection from eggs, sausage and biscuits with cream gravy to waffles, cereals and pastries.

The breakfast was the best

There was nothing I didn’t like

Everything, the staff was awesome, the location was great. We was there for my grandson’s Graduation & the Verizon Center was 15 minuets away. The cleanest & comfort far exceeded my expectations!!!

The staff was great - super accommodating to say the least.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff was great - super accommodating to say the least. The view from the top floor is excellent. Good parking and easy to get in and out. Well priced also.

Best hotel experience we've had in a long time.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

A couple more premium tv channels like HGTV and Showtime would be nice.

Our room was super clean,quiet, and comfortable. Choice of pillow firmness was a nice touch. Will definitely stay there again if in that town.

We shall definitely stay at the Comfort Inn and Suites Presidential again.

There was no ice machine on our floor.

The room was clean, quiet, and very comfortable. The Comfort Inn was very convenient to every thing that we wanted to do in Little Rock. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Good value for the money and perfect for night before a flight

Super friendly and helpful desk staff. Efficient service to and from rental car drop off. Location is excellent for taking early morning flight and visiting downtown Little Rock.

Parking in the underground garage look pretty scary coming in but once you're in the lobby it looked fine right off the freeway we were on the freeway side it was kind of noisy but okay we were on a 3rd floor

Close to downtown

TRULY OUTSTANDING HOTEL PROPERTY!

Not one thing!

The location was great and the hotel staff was beyond amazing. I truly have never had a hotel be so accommodating to a guest, kudos to all of them!

The Hotel was nice, the room was nice.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The Hotel was nice, the room was nice. However, the air in our room didn’t work properly, told the hotel staff the said it basically auto adjust itself and should be fine the next day. Never did. We had it set as low as 60 and still didn’t need a blanket to sleep under. Also checked in around 11 pm (because we worked that day) they had cancelled our reservation (which I have had for two months) because we didn’t check in by 6 pm. Said they tried to call us, but I never received a call from anyone. Luckily nobody had tried to “rebook” our room by the time we got there. The room was nice other than the air, the breakfast was good and the hotel was clean. Liked how you could park in the parking garage and get on the elevator and go straight to your floor!

Cleanliness and updates.

Staff... Particularly the Property Manager!

Cleanliness and updates... The breakfast was tasty! (Would have been flawless with a little turkey bacon/sausage 😄)

Things I really appreciated:

Neighborhood was sketchy

Things I really appreciated: - Drapes that completely block the light - Continuous Fan setting on A/C - Lots of fluffy pillows - Good shower head - Mini fridge & microwave

Family Vacation getaway

Nothing negative to say the stay was great

I enjoyed everything especially the fact that I didn't have to leave the premises to get something to eat. The blues bar was great drinks were great.

Could've been the best property on our road trip except for our niece's house in Ohio.

Just the noise. I think we asked for a quiet room--it WASN'T until very late and they were up pounding on doors and slamming them early.

Everything was good except the noisy hall full of kids and neighbors who talked and slammed doors. I'd love to stay there again if I were in the vicinity, and know that hotels can't discriminate against a bunch of boys, but they were totally inconsiderate about noise.

Nice staff, clean hotel, way to loud. More than likely will not return.

The noise from Highway traffic was so loud through the walls/windows I continually thought there was rolling thunder outside. I live close to a major highway and have become accustomed to traffic sounds. This was rediculous. Horrible nights sleep (2hrs tops) before my business meeting the next day. I was on the 9th floor.

Very friendly desk operator at night and just as friendly breakfast staff in the morning. Room was clean.

Great place to stay when in Little Rock!

Nice breakfast selection. Great biscuits and gravy! On the website it said we would have a view (our view was of the rooftop a/c units) so that was misleading but not important to us. Took advantage of the complimentary shuttle to/from RiverMark - that was a bonus that was totally unexpected but very much appreciated. Front desk employee William is a gem! He was so friendly and helpful and gave us many wonderful suggestions for our stay in Little Rock. Shuttle driver Raven was great also.

I will not be returning.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I am a smoker and I did not like the fact that I had to go to the parking garage to smoke which made me feel very unsafe. As a matter of fact, someone approached someone else and begged for money and made them feel very uncomfortable. There were no heaters and it was cold. This was the worst for a smoker I have stayed in and will not be staying again.

Other than the above issues it was a wonderful stay.

Our room was by the stairwell and there was a basketball team of young people staying. Needless to say they kept slamming the door and running the stairs till after 1am. Also, the power cord for the TV was missing so we had no TV.

Breakfast was great

Josh and Caesar were just great, wonderfully personable and...

Location was hard to find and the address did not come up in either of my gps systems

Josh and Caesar were just great, wonderfully personable and helpful

Excellent stay. Would stay here again!

I did not like finding many cigarette butts around our parked car in the handicapped slot nearest to the entrance.

Staff at front desk was helpful and friendly, as were the staff in the breakfast rom and at the Blues bar.

Customer service at front desk was amazing, best we have...

Bit pricey for the area

Customer service at front desk was amazing, best we have ever encountered. I dont remember his name but he deserves huge kuddos!

Successful over night trip to Little Rock

William was amazing from the moment we walked up to the front desk. Very engaging. The room was clean and the bathroom was spotless. Hot breakfast bar was really nice. I enjoyed my stay

Phenomenal everything.. Very pleased

Very accommodating and friendly staff..above and beyond call of duty...everything was wonderful. Even called uber for me and paid to take me to airport

This is a great, modern hotel and when booked online is extremely affordable. Great stay overall.
    • King Room - Disability Access

The neighborhood surrounding the hotel is seedy at best. I walked a block to the liquor store and felt super uneasy the entire time.

The hotel is extremely new, clean, and has very modern amenities. The hot breakfast is good and has plenty of choices. All of the employees we interacted with were very professional and accommodating.

Highly recommend this place!!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Entering the parking lot is my only complaint. Access is crappy!!

Everything was great from the staff and ease of checking in to the clean room and great breakfast!!

The eggs were real!

Not a thing.

The eggs were real! The choices at breakfast were plentiful. The ice machines were extremely clean. The room was spacious, bed was so perfect & the bathroom seemed larger than a normal.

We had a wonderful stay!!!

The front staff greeted us and were very friendly. They had a shuttle service that was very friendly & convenient. We had a very clean room. The breakfast the next morning was delicious. The food was hot and everything was stocked. We will for sure use this hotel again!!

Phenomenal
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff was amazing. Lorenzo and Josh were always so cheerful and helpful. The shuttle offered to the concert venue was very much appreciated.

Good value, some highway noise, close to River Market area

Noise from the adjacent highway. Two identical pictures in the bathroom was kind of unusual.

Shuttle service useful. Staff friendly. Good breakfast. Close to River Market area.

Perfect for a night out!
    • King Room - Disability Access

Just couldn’t get comfortable in the bed, it’s so hard!

We loved this hotel! Beds are very firm. So that may be good or bad depending on your preference. What we loved were the complimentary cookies when we arrived at the front desk, and the complimentary shuttle that took us to and from our concert at Verizon Arena! The gentleman at the front desk informed us that the shuttle driver would take us to and from any of the main attractions and even to and from any local restaurant for dinner.

I would not stay here again
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

-The breakfast was not good. 1st morning: eggs were overdone and flavorless and sausage links were burned. 2nd morning: no change in eggs and the breakfast meat was out and not refilled even after waiting 10 minutes. -The hotel needs security to control panhandlers. When I arrived I saw one guy approach 3 people and then me, I was approached when I went to my car for something, and then when I left. So, I was approached every time I was outside the building. -The bar is severely undersized.

Very nice staff

Good value, location and very comfortable. Great staff!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff were so lovely and the room was very clean and comfortable. If i had arrived a little earlier I would have taken advantage of the courtesy shuttle into the riverfront area. Good spot near the interstate but not far from the restaurant and night life area.

Yes the eggs were good, bacon could have been better.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Yes the eggs were good, bacon could have been better. The bed was ok just not clean enough when I found cereal in the bed and we didn't have any the time we spent in the bed. But the room was very nice.

My daughter and I went to a concert at the Verison Arena and...

My daughter and I went to a concert at the Verison Arena and I was pleasantly surprised that there was a shuttle that took us to the concert and picked us up. The staff was so nice and helpful. The rooms were super clean and the beds were comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!!

Overall a good, but slightly noisy place to stay at.

The freeway noise in the room was a bit loud. We had to turn on an app from our phone with white noise so that we could sleep.

The breakfast was good and the beds were comfy. Overall it worked well for our family to stay here on our road trip. Convenient location off of the interstate.

Convenient location.

Could be cleaner. The nightstand was covered in a soda spilled by previous occupant. The heater didn't seem to have a temp control. It snowed and sleeted while I was there so at least the heat worked even though at full blast.

Convenient location. I liked the exterior door that allowed me to open the interior door without others being aware. I liked parking in front of my room.

Excellent except the weather on our departure but you had no control over that.

Really like everything.

The first room we received the ac was not working. We called and received a new room within five minutes. Both rom were great. The beds were the best!

Great accommodations and perfect accommodations right off I-30. Thank you!

We liked everything!

The room and accommodations were wonderful. Traveling week of Christmas with my little boy to go see our family, after a long day on the road, seeing our wonderful spotless room and snuggling in such comfort, we actually slept in!

Lovely stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Parking was not tough to find if you get here before nightfall. But additional parking is available on sublevel parking.

Location, cleanliness, size of rooms

The property is located very close to the exit of the...

It is a little tricky to get into the facility. The location is basically on the entrance of the Interstate. But other than that nothing else to say.

The property is located very close to the exit of the Interstate and not to far for the William J Clinton Presidential Library and the Little Rock Central High School. The staff was very nice and helpful. They provide a shuttle service to downtown until 10 pm. Nice breakfast in the morning. Check-in and check-out very fast too.

Definitely coming back!

I love the drink service downstairs and pizza!! The shuttle access to the downtown area is a great touch. The staff was very nice and the breakfast is delish!!

Loved our stay!!!
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on! My husband wanted to buy the pillows and mattress bc we slept so good. The breakfast was the best hotel breakfast imaginable. The staff was constantly refilling things and cleaning.

Home away from home!!!! Staff is really like family!!!

No comment here!!! I loved it all

This is the best hotel by far that I have stayed in and I travel monthly for my job and this is more like home than a hotel! The staff ( Josh) is amazing and I absolutely love seeing this place come into view after a long trip. Check in is so easy and painless.. Just amazing all around

Excellent home away from home experience. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

The beds were comfortable but could have been just a tad softer. I didn't like the fact I had to leave. It was definitely home away from home.

I walked in and right away was greated with a warm smile and welcome from the staff. Easiest check in ever. The room was perfect. Very clean. Had everything I needed. The breakfast was pretty good to. On my last day there I was going to be in training for my job until noon, the same time as check out and my family would be waiting for me at the hotel. I asked for a 30 minute extension and they gave me a 2 hour extension and told me to take my time. I was so greatful and appreciative of the kindness they showed me. The icing on the cake was when I was checking out and walked in the lobby and the floors were wet and it made me a little nervous to walk on. The environmental service gentleman saw the look in my face and offered his arm for me to hold on to. He was super sweet and even told me it was a pleasure to assist a VIP guest. Wow! I truly felt special and at home. Others need to take training from this staff and learn the true meaning of Excellent Customer service. I highly recommend staying here.

Short overnight on a long cross-country drive, had everything we needed.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Booking.com should include information on the pet fee, as it was quite high compared to other places I've stayed with my dog - $50 non refundable as compared to the $15-25 at other hotels. Not outrageous, but the first time I heard the price was at the front desk.

Pet friendly and completely non-smoking facility. Underground parking was nice.

One time only

The power cut off twice, faucets to shower were messed up,the beds would move off the frame from just sleeping, the parking garage key card reader would sometimes mess up, parking garage elevator button was hard to push to light up. Front desk lady seemed forceful, slow down when your talking to someone new around there, she talked to me like I'd been their 20 times.

Breakfast was okay, everything was always cold either at 7 and at 9. A/c was amazing for temp in the room. Lots of pillows.

Definitely a great value and safe, clean place to take your family!

This property is super clean and the staff are friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed the breakfast and our room was super comfy with plentiful towels and pillows. Nice spot near William J. Clinton Library. Lots of food nearby and Pinnacle Mountain is less than 20 minutes away. Definitely will stay here again when visiting Little Rock.

Would stay again.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The breakfast offering was not as good as other places we’ve stayed, but considering the overall excellent value of the hotel it was fine.

Very friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable room at an outstanding value.

Very nice...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff was very accommodating... Loved the access to the bar and food in the afternoon. Although I didn't have the opportunity to use, the fact they had a shuttle was a plus. All in all my stay was very pleasant...

Good stop. Thanks.

The woman working at the continental breakfast was incredibly rude and discourteous to an elderly African American man which was embarrassing and unacceptable.

Food was good.

Enjoyable!

Waited too long at the airport for the shuttle. Not knowing exactly which shuttle to look for, I boarded the first Comfort Inn & Suites shuttle that arrived. I arrived at the hotel, and it turned out that I boarded th wrong shuttle and obviously ended up trying to check in at the wrong hotel. However, the correct shuttle was nice enough to swing by to pick me up.

Excellent customer service and facilities.

surprise - the cheapest we could get near the central part -...

We got the last parking spot though, and the fitness center isn't much to mention

surprise - the cheapest we could get near the central part - walk to Rivermarket, MacArthur museum and not far from Clinton library. VERY friendly staff, gave us water bottles, check in a charm.

Appreciated the free included breakfast.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Appreciated the free included breakfast. It's so nice to step downstairs and eat and be on our way when traveling. Staff was friendly and helpful. Easy to find off highway.

GREAT STAY!!

Very Quiet, everything was convenient & easily accessible. The best hotel breakfast & the servers were very nice and accommodating. The pillows were sooo soft I wanted to take them home. 😉 I felt really safe because you needed a key to get into most areas & the entire building was locked down @ night for nonguests. It shows how much they care for their staff's safety where their not exposed to somebody walking in from the streets, but they have to approve of all non guest entries. Front desk staff was super great and room was very neat and clean.

Loved the shuttle facilities and the staff were very helpful.
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was clean but the ceiling had dust on it which was blowing around with the aircon.

Loved the shuttle facilities and the staff were very helpful.

Very good value for a hotel close to downtown/River...
    • King Room with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

More variety at breakfast needed.

Very good value for a hotel close to downtown/River Market. Free minibus shuttle to downtown. Couldn't really fault the room: clean, modern, comfortable.

Breakfast was great, workers were nice and very helpful.

Nothing that I didn't really like. Maybe it was a little busy and thats it, but it was because there was a concert going on.

Breakfast was great, workers were nice and very helpful. Overall a great hotel!

The staff was AMAZING!

Nothing, everything was top notch.

The staff was AMAZING!! The free shuttle was great. We parked the car in the garage, and we shuttled for free everywhere we wanted to go.

Breakfast was included and good.

Breakfast was included and good. Plenty of variety. You can bake your own waffles. They have scrambled eggs, bacon, yoghurt and more. Front desk service was fast and friendly.

Nothing to write home about.

Loud voices from another room. Having only basic cable was a bit of a surprise.

The manager was on duty at the desk and treated me like family. Well done, sir, well done.

Good

Their pool got a few dead insect in it! and it's so damn cold! + they should put a sign on the third floor to let ppl know the entrance is over the stairway.

Fresh lemon water next to the entrance. Rooms are big and clean.