Reviews of Legacy Vacation Club Brigantine Beach 3 stars

1400 - 1500 Ocean Avenue, Brigantine, NJ 08203, USA

#1 of 1 hotels in Brigantine

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Check in took 30+ mins. Mold on the pool steps. No one offered clean/extra towels or linens. Wish there was breakfast.

The location was excellent, the room size was good and it was nice having a kitchenette.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Bed was very hard, could not open the windows, screws were placed so that you couldn’t open, just for fresh air. Chair leg was broken, could not sit to enjoy a movie with family.

Studio setting. Close to the beach, less then 3 hr drive. Second visit as a family, we really enjoy

• Deluxe Queen Studio

It is a very old building. The carpet was gross, the ceiling was gross. Overall the rooms were very disappointing.

The location was nice. It is right on the beach.

I have no complaints :)

Great location, great room suite sizes. Pool is awesome. The view is awesome. Didnt get to try the restaurant hopefully next time. And the beach is only a few feet away. :)

• Deluxe Queen Studio

the only minor issue was that the AC unit in the room would loudly cycle on and off a a lot.

the location was amazing. right next to the bar a live band was playing at on the beach. I would recommend this place to anyone.

• Queen Studio

Check out time is earlier in comparison to other hotels. 10am. Nice room, I would recommend adding mirrors to main rooms.

You can’t beat the location. Staff was very friendly. Room was clean. Perfect location for couple wanting to be on the beach.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The sofa bed for the other person was not good at all. Had springs sticking up and made it uncomfortable. Good thing we only stayed 2 nights

queen bed suite was very roomy and comfortable

• Queen Studio

The hotel decor was not as up to date as it could have been, and there were a lot of old stains here and there.

The beach is pretty much the best part about the hotel. It has a lot of vintage charm with respect to the outdated decor however when you have a view of the ocean, you can look past it. I would recommend that they at least completely clean out the window blinds because you can tell that they are on the lower end of cleaning priority. Otherwise the room sizes were nice and they were relatively quiet. My only major issue is the on-site restaurant, it was very expensive and did not offer quality food. With consideration that there is very little to choose from in the area, I was very disappointed that this place could charge so much. Other than that, the staff were hospitable and did what they could to provide us with a great day. However I did not receive any information about bonuses and I actually overpaid for my room because the prices decreased as my stay date became closer. A little uncomfortable with that fact. You can tell the pool was being maintained but they may want to consider cleaning it at the top of the morning, instead of later on in the day.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Found a lot oh hair in the bathroom and on towels.

The bed was very comfortable and the stocked (plates, cups, utensils) kitchen was an added bonus that came in handy. Being able to walk right out to the beach was nice too.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Security deposit of 100.00 which was not told prior to booking not only that when you book on booking.com the hotel took money for room right away was not given chance to pay cash or with another card highly dissatisfied not recommended

• One-Bedroom Suite

The pool could use some work. Warm in some areas, cold in others. Needs re-painting. Adding a hot tub would be ideal.

I love this hotel. The high ceilings and extra large windows of this 1927 hotel make the rooms feel extra large. I booked a one bedroom suite and requested an ocean front corner suite on a high floor. I believe because my stay was off season and during the week, the staff were able to accommodate my requests. The suite was reasonably priced, large, clean, and the ocean front views were lovely The common areas of the hotel were very clean, nicely updated and modern, yet retained the original details of this beautiful old hotel. They do a great job of maintaining this very special antique hotel. The staff were very friendly as well.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Rm #603 Sad Face. While the room was spacious, but awkwardly laid out, the room was run down, from the drooping ceiling tiles to the crooked, ready to fall off toilet paper holder. The staff appeared to do their job and keep the room very clean, but bubbling paint on the baseboard and a bleach stained blanket complete with a hole or two mentally undid the staffs work. Also not a well stocked kitchen. There is something under the carpet making the floor uneven especially when walking in sock feet or flip flops. Outside of the room, the pool is large but full of so much chlorine that it bleached a towel that some one dropped in the pool in less than 24 hours. The towel went fro blue to pink stripes. By the way, the pool is disgusting on the bottom. The showers in the changing rooms have no hot water. The dry sauna works in the men's room, but only halfway in the women's room.

The architecture of the building is very grand. The location is quiet, and the beach is just outside the front doors. The room was spacious. The staff was very friendly, helpful and responsive. Check in and out were easy. A wonderful sized tub for soaking and the shower worked well.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I was very unhappy with the pull out bed it was so uncomfortable! You could feel every spring. I had to ask for a roll out bed, one of the kids slept on the couch and the other one on the roll out. The elevator was very old and scary to ride on!

The hotel is older but it adds charm and although things were kind of dated everything was clean. The bed in the room was very comfy! I really enjoyed the views and that the beach was right outside of the hotel.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

I didn’t like the fact that the play room didn’t have enough games to play, they need to add some more video games and board games, and it needs a little updating.

I liked the bed it was comfortable, the kitchen was great it had all that I needed to cook, the shower water was powerful and the room was very clean, also being so close to the beach was awesome. The staff was very helpful and polite. I will stay there again

• One-Bedroom Suite

It looked somewhat outdated in our room. The carpet could use an upgrade as it looked "bumpy" to me. Since we went in the somewhat cold months, there was not a lot of furniture on our balcony but I expect that seeing as it was March and all. It would be nice to have access to stairs going up and down; not just going down the stairs.

I LOVE that there was enough space for my two small children (5&11). It kind of felt as if we were home. I love that the beach was convenient to where we were. It was walking distance to an arcade. There is also a lot of things to do around the area. I wish I could buy one of the houses I saw! The pool was awesome. I liked that it stayed open until 10pm. I can let them swim late into the night for a peaceful morning after. We are already looking at the hotel in the other states it's available in.

• Queen Studio

Everything. The hotel smelled of weed everywhere and when asked or told about it the staff was very in helping. Pool was leaking dirty something from the ceilings and the elevator shook every trip up or down

I liked that the hotel was on the beach

• Queen Studio

There was no ice machine and the pool open up too late and closed too early. I think the game room should be open all night for the vampires.

The beds were very comfortable and the kitchenette came in handy.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The overwhelming smell of bleach on the linen. Didn’t make for a confirtable relaxing sleep. Also, cut back on the clhorine use in the pool. For an indoor pool it was a little overwhelming.

The view and location was amazing. (Even with poor weather) facilities were clean and my son enjoyed them.

• Queen Studio

Our one room heater didn't work correctly- tit was ok for only a one night stay / but they would had gladly move us if requested-

Our travel to this location was for family matters but I would like to come back to vacation-

• One-Bedroom Suite

Love that it is located directly on the beach. We were here for New Years Eve so would like to come back in the summer! The suite was fully furnished and very clean.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

After a mix-up by booking.com and Resorts Casino. Booking.com Rep found me a last minute comparable hotel facility for first time. accomdations reasonably priced comfortable and clean. Homey atmosphere.

• Queen Studio

Beds where horrible couldnt get a good night sleep, tossed and turned all night. A.C./heaters never turned off, tempt was off, either fix it or get new ones. Place a little outdated and charge for the game room and pool tables. Pool looked green and think chlorine smell. Could use some fabric softener on towels.

Close to the beach, nice view, friendly staff. For the price it was ok but could have been better. Place was clean for the most part. Staff took great care of me. My first room was like 90 degrees and a.c. was broken they upgraded me to a bigger room and didnt even charge me the difference.

• Queen Studio

The extra service charge at the end. I was only notified of this charge at the time of checkout. I believe it is a good business practice to let the customer know of all charges upfront.

It was a throw-back to the "days of yesterday." I had memories of this place 50 years ago. It helped bring back the memories.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I loved the affordable pricing of the suites. My rooms carpet was worn by the bathroom door, but it wasn't a deal breaker for us. The parking lot was always full but we were lucky to find a space. Its away from the boardwalk but close enough to where driving to Atlantic City isnt a burden. I actually like being away from the hustle and bustle. The beach is beautiful. You have to bring your own beach chairs and towels. Since its a resort i was expecting beach chairs. Again not a deal breaker, i just wish i knew in advance. The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. We will visit again.

• Queen Studio

I had a clogged bathroom sink that maintenance was unable to fix. Luckily, I had a kitchen sink where I could wash hands and brush my teeth. Other than that, no complaints.

When it comes to location, Legacy Vacation Club on Brigantine Island, New Jersey, cannot be beat. It's on the beach, with dining and shopping venues in walking distance. The staff are always courteous and helpful. The rooms are clean and nicely appointed. Having a kitchen in the room is an added plus.

• Queen Studio

We were disappointed that the Laguna b & g was closed, due to a private affair.We were looking forward to spending some time there, especially since the weather was so nice. We ended up taking uber to another place. Would have been nice if we were notified in advance about the closure. We would have arranged our schedule differently.

Room and service fine. Especially grateful for a late checkout. (11 instead of 10. 10 is a bit early don't you think?

• Queen Studio

We loved the location of the property. The architect with old meets new was really nice. It was conveniently located to stores. It was quiet even with a wedding going on. We live simply in life and we loved the feel of simplicity here. We had a great time and can't wait to return.

Rooms need updating Wall colors are dated Bed is too hard Needs new bedding OK

Location,location,location. Memories from younger days No green headed flies seen Happy to see Hugh improvement in Real estate development

• One-Bedroom Suite

Sofa bed was bad for our adult granddaughters. Bathroom small with no place to set anything for four people. Paid a premium price for this place. Accommodations could have been better. A guest had a terrible issue with the valet Police everywhere. Don't need this on vacation. Parking poor. If you move car and come back forget it. Have to park on the street where there was no parking.

Location. People at desk very nice and efficient.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Insufficient off-street parking. Small size of bathroom and lack of shelf or counter. Tiny eating table, barely big enough for a hand of cards, let alone a meal. Minimal comfort of sofa-bed. Age of elevators--reliable but shuddering. Swimming pool towels running out each day.

Closeness to the beach and lifeguard stations. Helpfulness of staff. Number and quality of kitchen/eating tools. Dishwasher. King bed. Excellent view out of all windows, which can be opened. Live music at Laguna. Large, enclosed swimming pool for rainy or cool days. Period chandeliers in the lobby.

• One-Bedroom Suite

the insanity of the laguna being closed on labor day????? was looking forward to breakfast and then bloody marys on the beach area....very disappointed that I was not informed it was not open, travel plans would have changed, apparently the hired help was not informed either, witnessed at least 20 others that were completely pissed about that also...If the property is owned and leased to the laguna proprietor, the conditions should be renegotiated.....

• One-Bedroom Suite

The parking was terrible, the bed was very hard and old the pillows were flat and very uncormfortable. In the morning i couldnt get any hot water to take a shower, very disapointed in that.

The room was very clean and the staff was very nice. Beach was clean

• Queen Studio

I traveled with another couple with the same type of room. Both rooms were nothing like the pictures and were super dated. The Queen bed efficiency room was sparce. The bathroom didn't have any counters to place your stuff. We joked that once you got out of bed, you had no place go but to the beach.

Location to the beach and the beach was not crowded.

• Queen Studio

There is a restaurant next door that has daily entertainment live bands etc which is nice. Unfortunately parking is allowed on the Legacy parking lot ( for a fee) by anyone going to that restaurant or those who choose to listen to the music which is 1-5 & 6-10. For those staying at the Legacy parking is free. Several times we had to park 3 blocks away or the valet will jossle the cars oftentimes 3 rows deep to accomodate as many cars as possible. If you had no intention to use your car...no problem, but coming and going was a mess. We won't be coming back.

I have no complaints about the facility. Great place.. If you can get a parking space. So I probably would look elsewhere if I were to stay again in Brigantine.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The windows did not close completely, allowing the bar noise into our space. The pull out bed was not use able and we needed to request a cot.

The location was irreplaceable. The staff were courteous and helpful.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I booked this vacation for my severely handicapped brother who was celebrating his 60th birthday. I spoke to the manager and staff ahead of time about some requests and they were very nice and accommodating. They delivered on the room with a balcony facing the ocean and the stage to hear the music. He enjoyed rocking out on the balcony to the great music. The bed was so comfortable. It was nice to have a full kitchen to make your meals. The Laguna Grill on site was a fantastic place to take my brother to celebrate his birthday on the beach under the palm trees listening to a great band with the waiters and waitresses and all the guests singing Happy Birthday. Thank you for making this stay for my brother so wonderful. I would highly recommend this resort and the clean beaches and beautiful town of Brigantine to everyone.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Our room was a dump. Room 105. We needed a cover for the pull out bed and they told us they didn't have any. The carpet was old, worn and and torn. Light switches didn't work. Water stains all over the ceiling. It was loud. The furniture was old and dirty looking. The trash closet in the hallway across from us was so full it was falling out into the hallway. We wanted the room straightened up so we took off the do not disturb sign from the door. The cleaning lady was 2 doors away. When we came back to the room a do not disturb sign was back on the door with the room not cleaned. When we told the front desk about it, they said the staff wouldn't do that. When the room was cleaned the old sheets were left at our door in the hallway and no sheets were provided for the pull out bed. Some of the sheets had stains. I could go on and on. The only redeeming quality was the bathroom which was clean and updated. I have no idea how they could be renting this room out. This is the third time I've booked thru Booking.com and the third time I have not gotten the room I was told I would get. I've gotten the worse rooms each time. No stars for anyone.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Check in is 4 an check out is at 10 not even a whole 24 hours for the price of the room.

I liked that we were able to view several rooms . I liked we were able to pick the floor we stayed on the beach was clean fasilities were clean we were able to aske for more beach tags parking was free an we were Valerie that never happens. Restraunt was beautiful . The rooms were updated an the staff was friendly.

• Queen Studio

Bed wasn't particularly comfortable and I didn't like the California pillow shapes but neither was a problem

Everything seemed up to date and well maintained. Kitchenette area was great. Made coffee every morning .. and had b'fast before I went to the beach.

• Queen Studio

The parking was a cluster. The valets did a great job but the parking lot is small and not set up to accommodate the amount of people who are there on the weekend!

On the beach. A nice view. Staff was friendly. Walking distance to eateries and some stores.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

The property was great, but other than hanging out at the beach, there isn't much to do in Brigantine. The restaurant Laguna thats at the hotel had some good bands and entertainment for kids, but food was not good and over priced

The beach was beautiful

The rugs in the halls need to be replaced. They were old and a safety hazard! A new product, either tile or wood should be used. Then start on the rugs in the rooms. The elevators could be updated.

Closeness to the beach. Liked the restaurant next door with music in the evening. Spacious room.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

needed to get the room that i agreed to the staff couldn't accomadate me. overpriced scam i was ripped off by this hotel ... never going back.

nothing. didn't like this hotel was given the wrong room. was supposed to have a suite with a 1 bedroom got and efficency instead. all the rooms were gone paid to much for what i received. parking was a mess not enough parking for the amount of rooms. will never go back here again.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Property is right off the beach, however they do not provide beach chair rentals so bring your own stuff. Also, parking is limited to get there 2-3 before check in (especially in the summertime to find parking or else u will have to street park).

• One-Bedroom Suite

The springs from the sleep mattress scared my back. Spring coils were set at the surface of mattress. Management only offered me a new mattress (scared my back) and blankets to cushion the mattress. I was told there were no other available rooms. It was a horrible experience in terms of sleeping accommodations. I was disappointed. I cannot believe they could not offer another room or refund me so I could find alternative accommodations. I was promised resort refund which amounts to approximately $8.00. This form of restitution did not make me whole. Now, I must see a chiropractor to learn the status of my back because I am now feeling a level of discomfort in my back. I was further disappointed when the manager told me the sleeper was only purchased last year. I requested that a staff member spend the night on the mattress. The sole purpose for a hotel room is for sleeping and I was denied adequate accommodations.

Hotel was on the beach. Absolutely beautiful location. And, the area outside the old hotel was beautiful.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The pull out couch was not comfortable, and there didn't seem to be any outdoor showers for post-beach.

Great Proximity to beach - right next to the ocean. We arrived during an event at the beach club so the parking lot was full. Once we checked in and got a parking pass the valet let us park. Pretty decent suite with a beach view. We didn't use the pool but it looked nice.

• Queen Studio

The room could have been cleaner, linens specifically Room was older which was expected based on other reviews Could have been cleaned better

The staff was friendly and helpful Liked the beach and laguna rum bar

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Appliances in room were old and stove wasnt clean. Not sufficient pots and pans to cook Carpeting was so old it was rippled and didnt lie flat Room Needs to be totally upgraded. Room, although sold as a suite, was very tiny and pull out couch was 2 ft away from the bed! This fee is totally based on location and beautiful beach Too expensive fo

Location location location Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Studio

We stayed in queen bedroom with 2 kids. Room had a homely feel. Kitchen was very well equipped with utensils, toaster,coffee machine and even Mixer. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. When the sofa bed wasnt good they replaced it within few minutes. The location was perfect just 2 mins from the ocean. They even gave us a room with sea view without being asked.pool was also good but we went just once. We loved our stay.

• One-Bedroom Suite

1. Pull out couch was absolutely terrible. A cot was brought for our 3rd guest but that was terrible too(could feel every wire!) so we had to go purchase an air mattress. The couch wasn't even comfortable to sit on. It was all smooshed in. Which mattered since we were rained in one day and stuck in the room. 2. Coffee pot was filthy and would work sometimes. Water would get stuck in where filter sits. 3. Pubic hair in tub! The hotel is old, so it was hard to tell what was water stained or just dirty, but I know pubic hair when I see it! 4. The bedding was the worst I've ever experienced. Seemed very cheap and disgusting stains on comforter! One pillow was like an egg crate and the other two were pancakes. 5. We had a storm and there were tons of leaks in lobby. Garbage cans all over to catch water. Which didn't look good for the woman taking wedding photos in the lobby! 6. No parking on Mother's Day. It was all valet which made it difficult to find parking just to go to our room. Overall very uncomfortable room. Couldn't even open windows far. No balconies. It didn't make me feel like we were at the beach. Hopefully if I go back, the weather would be better and we wouldn't be stuck in there!! Pics online are deceiving to me. The place looks nicer than what it is. Especially the comfort of the furnishings etc! *Keep in mind - this place is old and a time share. Ask about hidden fees up front or be sure to check your reservation for them prior to your visit so there are no surprises like we came across. Another guest was surprised by fees as well. *at check in they place $100 "pending charge" on your cc - which seems odd since every other hotel I stay at just takes the card number and bills any incidentals. They end up taking a $3.99 a night resort fee out of this when you check out. (Depending on how you booked and how long you stay) something to be aware of, because we did not realize this.

The location of the hotel was ideal. Nice that it was right on the beach. It was only a 15 min drive to AC. Staff tried to correct any issues we had and tried to be helpful.

• One-Bedroom Suite

Staff were unfriendly,rooms had stains on carpets,couch was raggedy,window was broken, both the queen bed and the pull out bed were EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Bathroom bad boogers on the walls and on the sink. So it's obviously not cleaned thoroughly.Definitely not worth the money.

Only thing i liked is how close it was to the beach.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• One-Bedroom Suite

The elevators were a bit uneasy at times but we had no problems. Everything else was good.

The view was breath taking. The room was awesome and and very comfortable.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The pull out couch mattress was horribly uncomfortable.called for more blankets and was told they ran out.

The room was spacious and beautifully updated, loved thefact that it was an older hotel circa 1927. Right on the beach.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The sleeper sofa was horrible and not usable, slept on the couch and the 1st night was rough, the second night was okay

Nice place right on the ocean and very easy to find.

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

• Deluxe Queen Studio

I could not understand why it would take 5 to 7 days to refund the 100.00 deposit if it only takes you less than 5 minutes to charge the account. that doesnt even happen in department stores anymore. If you stuck in from the weather it would be nice to have a better variety on the TV I was upset that the WiFi did not work properly I had to go downstairs in the lobby to obtain a descent reception.

There was only coffee offered in the morning in the lobby. The staff was accomdating. Even thought it was cold windly and raining I loved being on the beach the quiet atomosphere was inviting. Being able to cook a meal in the kitchnette was very nice. Walking on the beach even in the cold was invigorating and very nice

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Queen Studio

Could have used a balcony. I would have liked if the windows opened more but it makes sense as it is a historic building.

RIGHT on the beach!! Cool building built in 1927. Not as contemporary as some hotels.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

1. Facility was dated. 2. Heating unit was too noisy to the point that we had to turn it off for sleep. 3' Swimming pool was closed and we weren't told this until we later went to inspect the pool before going for a swim; the front desk person didn't know of this when we checked in. 4. Window screens blocked view. 5. Water was discolored 6. Staff was civil, but not accommodating

Location on the beach was nice. Kitchen with stove, oven, microwave was appreciated.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

• Queen Studio

Very bad room location (ground floor, between storage and activities room), Poor service (e.g. I asked for dinner recommendations and got a list of restaurants without any comments), Heating smells terrible, we had to shutdown it down and got cold Hotel needs a reservation, Price-value doesn't match

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Ceiling stucco/paint peeling (easy and cheap fix) and ceiling tiles warped (mold? I understand this would be more costly).

Location - quiet and view of the beach.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2016

Need more pillows in the room,only had 3.

Are rooms had fully equipped kitchen and fan in bathrooms,the staff was very helpful.They called are room,to see if we need anything from house keeping.The location was right on the ocean.And the area was safe.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Would have liked to check in earlier than 4 pm.

We traveled to Brigantine for the first time. It was our 22 wedding anniversary. Our room was comfortable and the view was fabulous. We were given a recommendation to eat at Andres and enjoyed dinner. We would love to come back and will recommend your hotel to others. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio

Building interior needs to be renovated. Rear side of building need to cover with fence or something so the spilled water, trash and load & unload area are hidden from public sight.

Quiet place. Safe for family with small children.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

• Queen Studio

Toilet was extremely low, made it difficult for older family member. We lucked out getting a handicapped spot on backside of building, but would worry if it was a bussier time of year!

Location was nice and the outdoor bar was fun!

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Elevators are very slow. Rooms have a nice antiquated feel, it is about time to do some decor updating.

Property right on the beach and the weather was also right. Non affiliated restaurant on property was "happening" with live music and libations. Soaked up the sun and the ambiance!

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio

The activity room (unusable), no dining facility(closed), the small bathroom and the loud air conditioning unit.

We liked the location, the staff, kitchen, WIFI and the cable TV

• One-Bedroom Suite

Some of the ceiling tiles needed to be replaced they should remove the ceiling tiles and replace them with drywall to make this historic property awesome

Friendliness of the staff the location

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

It was misrepresented. Room smaller than pictured. Old.many things broken. There were no window treatments. The valet parking for the bar ruined guest parking.

The only redeeming point was that it was on the beach

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel did not have enough parking for all the guests. One night we had to park on the street.

Really enjoyed being right on the beach. The place was very clean. We had the only balcony at the hotel which worked out well because my mother is 89 and could not go to the beach but she could watch from the balcony.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

-Bed and pillows not as comfortable as could be -could have more chairs and umbrella on outside front porch

location good and able to walk to restaurants

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

Stuffed was so bad and the price was to much for that room Also, I asked for room has view on the beach and baby bed and no one of it there Check in was at 4pm and check out was at 10 am I will not go there again

I liked only the direction

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

• One-Bedroom Suite

We were in "penthouse" which was clearly decorated in 1985 and work done with little skill, clearly by an amateur at best. Not guaranteed a parking spot then if u get one have to deal with valet

Good location, big indoor pool

• Reviewed: 28 July 2016

Quality of the beds. Bathroom. And general furnishings

Great location. On the beach. The room was just ok. No complaints but for from a five star place.

• Reviewed: 18 July 2016

• Deluxe Queen Studio

needed to tell staff what housekeeping services you required for the day.

room was clean and comfortable; staff was prompt and cordial with filling any service requests.

• Reviewed: 13 July 2016

Hotel is in need of some tender loving care. Our room had a beautiful full view of beach and Atlantic City but outside windows were dirty. Price is reasonable considering location but as I said hotel has seen better days

The hotel is perfectly located with a friendly helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Queen Studio

No hot water.. The room was still dirty and the staff was just too busy to care

I am extremely upset about our room conditions and hot water situation. This was our first time there and using booking.com i am not impressed. I am absolutely not the type to complain but this was unacceptable.