Reviews of Legacy Vacation Resorts - Lake Buena Vista 3 stars

8451 Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#155 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Great price amazing location

Hearing all what the neighbors were doing. Not really sound proof.

Near everything and very nice for the price. Not very sound proof with the neighbors but was overall ok.

Fantastic 5*
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

All perfect only thing that would benefit this place would be if the apartments had a balcony to sit out on as there wasn't anywhere to sit and chat in the sun with a drink as not allowed glasses near pool area. Apart from this its great!

These apartments were fantastic - stayed here for 2 weeks as we were getting married in Orlando apartment was a great size could easily sleep 8 people - very clean! beds were huge and exceptionally comfy . in a great location only a short drive to sea world, universal studios and international drive. Restaurants and shops are all close by within walking distance. Staff were all very friendly and helpful - couldn't fault this place+ would stay here again on our next trip to Orlando.

I liked that the rooms were spacious and open floor plan it...

There wasn't anything I found that I didn't like

I liked that the rooms were spacious and open floor plan it helped a lot that there were 8 of us and didn't feel like we were on top of each other

Very central for our needs.

The sofa bed in the small sitting room was very uncomfortable to sleep on. The small fridge in our room froze the drinks up and a can of pop exploded and was all over the floor it pushed the door open leaving a can split wide open and jagged edges. I took part of the can to the reception to let them know what had happened .

Very central for our needs. Staff very helpful

The staff and area were fantastic. Property was ok but would benefit from an update
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The property was dated and in need of update. The floors need a good steam clean, just remember slippers or your socks will be filthy.

The bed's are excellent, the property is close to all parks and amenities.

Great stay!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Pillows were a bit uncomfortable and also the sofa bed. But it wasn’t a deal breaker.

I loved our stay at legacy. The place was great, very organized and clean. Pool and play area was clean and the kids had lots of fun. Staff was very friendly and helpful whenever we had any questions. Would definitely stay here again whenever we visit!

Home from Home
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

the rooms are spacious, plenty for all, separate T.V room for kids. ALL you could need Home from home. The food MALL across the road provides plenty of choice, and within walking distance, a real boost if the driver fancies a pint.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The staff is great, friendly and were at your assistance right away. The suites are very spacious and comfortable, will definitely use again next time I’m in the area.

Better opotion that multiple hotel rooms and close to everything.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Check out time is a bit early. Midday would be better.

Much cheaper than two or three hotel rooms plus you get a kitchen and living room. My wife found the bed a little uncomfortable but everything else was fine. Lots of restaurants nearby and it's close to all the parks and the airport. the only issue we had was a fire alarm at 3am one night thanks to one of the other guests leaving a pot on the stove when they went to bed.

NEVER AGAIN!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

They dont tell you the front desk closes at a certain time. We went there after a concert so it was late, otherwise we would have checked in before the concert. All the lights were off and it wasnt well lit around the office. I had to search through my emails for a phone number to call. Called the number, they said to wait and they would call security so we could check in. OTHER RESORTS/SERVICED APARTMENTS OF THIS NATURE JUST GIVES YOU A KEY CODE TO PUNCH IN THE KEY PAD AT THE FRONT DOOR, NOT THIS PLACE! Security comes about 5 minutes later (the only saving grace for this place), opens the doors, turns on the lights and proceeds to check us in. But! he cant just check us in right there,no! he has to call some other location and do it over the phone. It was if we never had a reservation to begin with, we had to show this card and that card and ID and confirmation number and when was the reservation made!? Like I just got off the phone with "customer service" and gave the name and confirmation number and I'm pretty sure they would have never called security had I not had that information to start with. Now I feel like I'm getting the 3rd degree from the person on the other end of the phone. How could I make up your own confirmation number! We got there a little late so we did ask for a late check out. Nope! with no questions asked, the person on the phone cared not for our reasoning. The security guard kept apologizing but it wasnt his fault, he was very nice. I'm 36,but the ladies I rolled with that night are all about twice my age, including my mother, we had to walk up two flights of stairs! THAT INFORMATION MOST CERTAINLY WAS NOT DIVULGED WHILE MAKING THE RESERVATION AND THAT WOULD HAVE DEFINITELY BEEN A DEAL BREAKER!! These ladies don't do stairs well. Again, the security guard is the only reason why nice things are being said about this place.

We had a place to stay that night. The security guard is why the reviews are this high.

It was decent for the price

A/c was loud (though admittedly we were right next to all the units for all the rooms) and the walls were thin. Check out disappointed me because the front desk was closed, I had to call a number and they checked me out (which was sketchy to me). Because they charge you for missed room keys & no one was at the front desk when we needed to be out 3:20AM, they told me to leave the keys by the phone outside of the clubhouse. That left me VERY uncomfortable because if something happened...that would’ve left me liable. It also prompted another phone call to the property after I’d gotten home to make sure nothing funny was happening.

Liked the one bedroom set up. Bed was also comfortable too.

It’s in a convenient location.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Looks like the property that I was staying at wasn’t correctly cleaned. The toilet had a pee odor with old pee stains behind the toilet.

It’s in a convenient location.

location, big room,
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

not enought dish washer soup for all the days and had to request very often

It's really nearby the Disney and everything there... could cook in the room, what is amazing with kids and arrived tired from parks and we could eat at the room

Location great.

I have been there 14 months ago, loved and went back. This time the organization was a bit worse than before. Maybe last time was holiday season and this time it was not, don’t know.

Location great. Rooms with kitchen fully functional, feels like home.

Overall, it was a good stay. All of us were adults, so school break made traffic a bit crazy.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The water for bathing or showering was not hot enough and we all couldn't use the water simultaneously due the low hot water. The maintenance man did come to increase the temperature on the hot water heater and it helped some. We all worked it out by taking baths and showers at different times.

The spaciousness and the beds were comfortable. The kitchen was accommodating and had everything we needed. Overall nice lay out. This is our first stay at this property. We usually stay at the other property in Kissimmee.

Next time we'll opt for a hotel room

I chose this accomodation due to health issues imposing homemade cooking. However, the kitchenette was too limited without any small stove and no light! In addition, the payment was requested in advance, just at the check-in, and therefore, no remedy was possible afterwards. Overall, the appartment suffers a lack of maintenance (screws jumping out from tables and handles, entrance door card to be reset twice - thanks to God within the reception staffing hours- and has no deep cleaning.

The swimming pool for my daughter

It was very nice! Would stay here again.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The key card system wasn't working so we didn't have a key to get into the room. We had to call the office to have someone meet us at the room to let us in. Luckily we only stayed 1 night so it wasn't too inconvenient.

Overall not so good place to stay
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Bathtub was really dirty, the mirror as well. We had trouble with one of the toilets, it didn't flush. We will not be staying here again.

The location was perfect it was near all the places I wanted to go

Had a very pleasant stay with very approachable staff
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Steve, at the other Legacy resort who deals with trip bookings. The day we went,at 0700hrs when he should have turned up for work. He rolled in at 0750hrs saying traffic was why he was late. We had been sent to see him to book Universal Studios passes as he would be able to give us discount on them. His attitude was very cold and all he said was that there was no discount on the tickets. What a waste of time

The location makes it easy to get about attractions in my hire car

Need to be like their other property
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The pool was small not enough to do on property to be a resort. No restaurant. Not a match up for the other property they have.

The master bedroom and bathroom. The kitchen was great. The area was straight.

Pretty much everything!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Pretty much everything!! Good location. Big apartments!! And the best part of it, is that I forgot some stuff on the apartment and they mailed me everything!! Thank you so much!

Good stay
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The bathroom very slippery even with the floor mats. Air was very weird some rooms were very cold and somewhere very hot. Our fridge was not working very well.does not getting cold until our last day after I called maintenance.

Did the job!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The accommodation was pretty tired and dated but clean and spacious and certainly value for money. Think 10am checkout is unreasonable, especially in America! Won’t ever pay for a late checkout Legacy....maybe a little more customer friendly?

Great location for the parks. Shops/restaurants walking distance across the road. Nice pool and location felt safe

It was ok and would consider staying there again :)
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Couldn’t open a window. I had to wait to get my room late at nite since there is or was just one person covering the front desk, not his fault cause he was very courteous.

Rooms were great, clean and hotel was at a great location,

Could have been better.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We got locked out of our room because the lock needed new batteries. Security asked the lady attached to us to access her room but she wouldn’t let him. Sheriff called by her. A nightmare from 11pm-1am. Sheriff talked her into letting security in. Also the tille looks really dirty. But just needs updating. They need plugs for cell phones. Oh and most of all shower curtains around the spa tub. Otherwise you can’t take a shower without getting everything wet..

Friendly staff. The room was pretty nice. We had a nice spa jetted tub that worked well. Plenty of towels.

It was a decent ride to the park from there
    • One-Bedroom Suite

They added a resort fee for bath towels in the bathroom. Not additional towels- just the towels that were already in the room. We didn’t ruin them, you are charged for just getting towels in your room.

It was a decent ride to the park from there

Spacious for family (3 adults, 3 kids), convenient location!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Traffic noise was a little loud while trying to sleep, there was some mold in one of the showers.

Location is great, staff was accommodating, room space was perfect size for our family.

Love this place
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

There was nothing that I really didn't like about it I loved pretty much everything.

I loved everything about it. It's quite and nobody bothers you there. It's so close to everything

Excellent location. Easy access getting to the parks & shopping. Good restaurant selection nearby.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Small TV and uncomfortable sofa. Wish I could regulate the blow of the A/C, it was very loud.

Cleanliness and location was the best! Friendly staff on the phone was very supportive and got fast responses.

Great location to Disney. Close to plaza offering shoppiby and dining.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Unfortunately the pull out couches left much to be desired. Very uuncomfortable for adults to sleep on. Worked ok for the kids.

We had a main unit with lock off that worked very well for our family.

Stayed in a Junior Suite which had a small kitchenette...

Refrigerator stopped working during the night.

Stayed in a Junior Suite which had a small kitchenette equipped with a microwave, a small refrigerator, coffee maker and toaster along with dishes, flatware and glassware. Comfortable sofa in the sitting area along with a small table and two chairs.

This was a good location and clean.

The layout of the suite was very strange - a bit hard to maneuver around with one of the room doors being completely blocked by the front entry door when you come in or out. That said, the size of the rooms were good. The main complaint was that the fold out couch had been stated to be a queen size and it was only a double. The mattress on that couch was so old it felt like you were lying on a chain link fence!. They brought us a single mattress which we put on the floor and slept on the couch as it was, did not open it up. This did solve our problem but the person sleeping on the couch didn't get the best rest.

Location was great as there were great restaurants right across the street. the pool was nice, staff were helpful when we had issues and resolved it right away. You need a car in Orlando but this was a fairly easy place to navigate from

Perfect home away from home experience for an affordable price!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We enjoyed our stay and there was absolutely NOTHING to complain about it was a home away from home experience!

Very VERY clean and the staff were so amazing and very attentive! Safe and quiet neighborhood and close to stores! They give you nice dishes and everything to use while you stay. We loved our stay and the price was affordable! We stayed there and had ppl from my daughters cheerleading team stay at the Sheraton and everyone wished they booked where we were! Better price and nicer apartment for same price!!

A Deposit Just to Check IN!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

What I did not like was the lack of information between Booking.com and Legacy Resorts. In regards to the $100 deposit that had to be given to check in. I was lucky to have the extra money that was not return to me until 3 days after my trip to Disney Springs. Both Legacy Resorts (which by the way I WILL NEVER RETURN) and Booking .com has to inform this information in detail in the future so people Thank you

The Room was impeccable, it was clean and very comfortable. my partner loved the room as well.

The three bedroom suite was so spacious.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The three bedroom suite was so spacious. It had everything we needed and a jacuzzi bathtub as well. Just what I needed after a long day at the theme parks.

Perfect accommodations, super close to Disney. Loved that restaurants were just down the street.

The tv was very small, would have preferred good coffee option n the suite, like a Keurig.

We loved the accommodation, especially since it had a separate living area.

Great value, would return
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Ants on the counter, sometimes unavoidable and understandable.

The whirl pool tub was amazing. Would highly recommend as a propert with full kitchen and washer and dryer

Nice Family Resort
    • One-Bedroom Suite

-Room had this strange musky smell, possibly a bit damp - Curtains don't fully cover the window in the diagonally shaped bedrooms

-Friendly Staff -Decent Location (if you're driving) -Spacious Rooms -Hot Tub a nice feature

Only location

The most awful staff I ever seen, They are so slow, not clean, they just care about how to abuse you to get more money by hook or crook

Only location

Just ok

Room set up, has a connecting door to the room we stayed in, the people in the room next to us were trying to get in the connecting door, walls were paper thin, didnt sleep well at all Would have relocated the remainder of my stay if another hotel was available

Professional staff, everything went as expected
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

I did not have any problems with it, but FYI: there is no room service every day. The Orlando tap water is not the nicest, therefore I would recommend the property owners to include complimentary bottled water with the room.

Good price when booked well in advance. Professional staff, however did not have much interaction with them as everything went fine. Great size apartment with all required facilities. There are good restaurants just across the street.

Smooth
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

A very pleasent and family friendly location to stay at.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Actually there was not anything that I did not like about the hotel except that there was not a gym on the premises even though they allowed the guest to use a gym at another location close by.

The whole suite size and infrastructure was the best to facilitate our stay, specially the kitchen and cloths washing. The hotel is very well localized not fare from the Disney parks and springs and quite a lot of good restaurants close by.

My niece arrived much earlier than checkin and the staff was...

10 AM checkout is much too early when you are on vacation; it should be at least noon.

My niece arrived much earlier than checkin and the staff was good about keeping her luggage until she was able to check in early.

Amazing location 10 mins drive or less from Disney Springs

Thin walls. You can hear everything happening on the adjacent rooms (EVERYTHING)

Amazing location 10 mins drive or less from Disney Springs Helpful, friendly staff

Overall good

The furniture in the appartment was quite old. The bathroom was also kind of old, but clean. When the neighboor was taking shower, we could hear the water running as if it was right next to us.

The hotel is located perfectly, next to all restaurants and supermarkets. Universal Studios is only 15 minutes drive. The kitchen has all necessary utentils, microwave oven, toster - everything was very clean.

I was so satisfied i even went out of my way to ourchase a little gift and placed it where visible!

Nothing, it was great!

I loved the privacy! I normally am used to housekeeping daily but i so much enjoyed noone bothering me and if I needed some toiletries of some sort i called and withikng minutes they were there at my door, best place I have stayed at thus far!

Reasonable for price
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The whol apartment was exactly as it look in pics. Great place to stay if you want space and the option to be able too cook yourself with all cookware and tableware provided

Great my family loved.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No good shops nearby to buy some stuff for cooking , take your plugs to charge your laptops and mobiles if you are not from US, they wont provide.

Will recommend if you are with family and cooking your own food.

Fantastic
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Wish we had some more cleaning products or someone come in and clean.

The accomadation was big and spacious for 8 of us to fit comfortably without feeling ontop of each other.

Good place to stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Some of the towels we received had holes in them and looked quite used. No pay per view/ smart tv available.

Very comfortable and clean. The staff were very accommodating. The washer/dryer and dishwasher in room were a plus especially when traveling with family. The location was also close to all the Disney attractions.

Nice value

Not as updated as I'm used to. Couch looked dated, bathroom same. And there was a gecko in my room when I got there; that kinda had me on the look out for other creepy crawlings. The walls are really thin. My sister was bothered by hearing someone pee in the next room.

I liked the separate living area...the location was near gift shops and dining options.

The resort and staff were wonderful.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

When booking, I planned to make reservations and pay at the property. However booking.com asked for my info, since I had used them before I signed in. I was charged immediately and it was non refundable. It worked out ok because my family members were able to schedule their vacations. I will no longer use booking.com.

The resort and staff were wonderful.

Ok place, but 10am checkout?!
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

10am checkout?! Really?! This is difficult, unnecessary and also very much non-standard! Never heard of a checkout this early. Room was ok otherwise, nothing special but did the job for one night.

Plenty of parking. Staff was pleasant. Close to Disney.

Really convenient and great facilities
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Apartment was for max 8 and only 4 of us but only way to get 2 bedrooms - didn't use second sitting room. Feel paid for something we didn't need. Should have 2 bed with accommodation at cheaper price

Convenience to Disney - size of rooms

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

$200 CASH STOLEN - from HOTEL STAFF OFFICE SAFETY BOX within 18 hours -

CASH STOLEN FROM OFFICE SAFETY BOX - $200 CASH STOLEN from OFFICE SAFETY BOX overnight... Cash along with passports and important documents were given to staff to place into safety box system at the hotel and within 18 hours, $200 cash was STOLEN ... As international travellers, this was a real set back and left a real bad feeling towards the hotel staff and systems. Pool needs to be cleaned more regularly as it was quite dirty on the first day with lots of grunge in the water...

This Hotel has good facilities and location to disney world. Walking distance to some good restaurants, pubs and a local grocery shop for provisions. The unit was well stocked with equipment, clean which was refilled on request as required. The laundry was free and worked well. Cheap public transport - Bus route 50 goes directly to Disney world magic kingdom past the hotel for $2.00 each way per person. It also goes to Seaworld and via the close Disney and Circe de soleil complex. We had no vehicle so this was great way to transport to the disney sites. Staff were pretty good until major security incident as mentioned ... The hotel employs full time security staff which is a bonus for families to stay here.

We had a great time...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Our neighbors were very noisy. We wanted some peace and quiet.

I loved the bathroom, comfortable and the jacuzzi bath tub was perfect.The bedroom was very romantic. Perfect for celebrating your anniversary...

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Excellent and comfortable stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Well , If I have to say something is about the mattress. They could change it for a new one.

The Accommodation was bigger and better than I expected.The staff that received e was very nice and polite. When I first enter the room was a nice impression. The kitchen I fully equipped and and enough room with a good dishwasher . The bath a Jacuzzi and the layout of the whole room excellent. The room was separated from the rest of the apartment by a door. Also have a Washer and dryer which is a plus. overall I rate it Good value for money.

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

It is a pleasant setting, though somewhat dated inside, and limited amenities.

Terrible coffee in room. Tub hard to get in and out of, and no handrail. With slippery tile step up to tub, it could be dangerous. Plumbing line clogged, so toilet bubbled every time another unit flushed. Water level rose almost to the top before receding. Reported it two days in a row.

Charming setting ,conveniently located . Outdoor Pool looked nice, but it rained. Friendly,helpful desk manager.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Overnight
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The property was well laid out. Our two bedroom suite was good as we had just came off a long flight and needed somewhere for our family to sleep before heading on our travels. For this reason it was ideal. I marked down some of my review as good as I didn't experience any of the facilities due to only staying for a small amount of time. The staff were very friendly when I spoke with them. If I was returning and staying longer in the area the two bedroom suite would be what I would go for as it gives you the home away from home option.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

The best lace ever
    • One-Bedroom Suite

There was nothing that I didn't like.

The room was just like the pictures. It was so nice the kitchen was great the staff was great I felt like I was at home

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Very comfortable and affordable suite
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I asked for extra towels and it two days to come and I did not like the stand in jacuzzi shower

I like the kitchen, living and dining room the bed was very comfortable and the fact there was two tvs was a bonus and there was a washing machine overall I felt at home on vacation

I'll definately be back! 😄

The only drawback was that I could hear the jacuzzi running in the next room which was through the wall by my bed. It was late. However, I'm sure that if I was already asleep would not have heard it. And it's not like it was on all night.

The mini suite was very comfortable, like a small apartment. Everything was really nice and very clean. In fact, things, including the carpet, looked pretty new. I've stayed at 3 different motels along this same road, (Palm Parkway) paid the same at all 3. The other 2 motels were very old and the furniture was visibly worn and neither of those other 2 were as clean as this one. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was happy to see the air conditioning thermostat on the wall. One review I read said there was no way to adjust the temp up or down. That's a crock! It's just like the thermostat at home. I am always hot so really appreciated the efficiency of the central air. So quiet! Not like those units in motel rooms that are so loud it's hard to sleep with them on. I also absolutely love that they give you a normal sized coffee maker. I always bring my own coffee to make and the other motels give you these retarded coffee makers that won't hold a regular coffee filter. The landscaping is beautiful and the grounds are very clean. The location is perfect. Everything you could possibly need is super close by, including Disney. Legacy is WONDERFUL! I can't wait to go back!

Amazing time! Loved this Resort!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I wish that when we maybe could have had a first floor unit only because there were no elevators and I am Pregnant and have a 2 year old son which was a little difficult but other than no elevators everything was great 👍🏻

The room was very spacious and it gave my son lots of room to play. We loved the fact that there was a full kitchen it made it easy with a small child to have food readily available and easy to make. Also the jacuzzi tub was amazing to use after a long day of walking throughout Disney Theme Parks. We enjoyed that it was centerally located made it easy to find.

• Reviewed: 14 May 2017

??
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I made the reservations two bookings and one week later I phone the hotel cheaper on Groupon but I cannot cancel my reservation so I basically got ripped off about $150 .

Great time the room was very big and spacious wonderful for my family

Quiet, spatious apartment within minutes of Disney World
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

Kitchen needed a few more pots and pans and cooking utensils.

The size of the apartment was perfect for our family, 3 adults and 4 children. Loved the floor plan. Enjoyed the pool and hot tub also.

It was close to everything.

The bedroom was very small and hard to get out of bed if you were on the wall side. The bathtub/jaccuzi was very hard to get in and out of. It would have been very hard for a senior citizen. Only one mirror in the whole room and that was the bathroom.

It was close to everything.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

Drove from pa to fl
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Traveled from pa for our romantic trip. Friend purchased everything and told employees that it was our honeymoon. The employees said that they would take care of things and surprise us. However, after our trip, I found out, and nothing was done to "surprise us." Also be careful, if you purchase online, because you'll get a "resort fee" at the end of the bill.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2017

The beds were comfortable.

When booking, the photos were to the sister property which were not the Palm Ave property. They did not have all the amenities as the pictured sister property.

The beds were comfortable. Pool area was nice and quiet. Location was pretty good. We didn't have a car so we had to walk to nearby stores and restaurants. The price was right.

Location, very clean.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I couldn't sleep all night because thereally was a lady knocking on my door me and my kids were afraid and we called security. But couldn't sleep after that.she was intoxicated according to security and she was removed after hours of me trying to get her to stop and leave us alone

Location, very clean.

Great location, security sucks
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Security guard knocked on our door at 1 am because the neighbors locked their keys in the room. It woke up my two children and they didn't go back to sleep so the next day they were very ill!

Location was great!

Good location.
    • Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite

The kitchen has everything but is a bit old fashioned

Good location. 15 min drive to all Disney parks. A short walk to restaurant and grocery stores. Quite spacious for a family, the two bedroom apartment

• Reviewed: 8 March 2017

Nice stay at Legacy Jr Suite, in Orlando

The couch in the Living room area wasn't the most comfortable but it is a sofa bed and they often aren't - a minor thing!

Staff very nice and anything extra needed was quickly supplied and cheerfully. Grounds well maintained. Everything was there that they said would be in our Jr Suite. Beds comfortable and pillows. It was very clean. Handy to everything, and reasonable price.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

It started off as a nightmare then it was good.

My registration was under my friends name instead of mine so it took long to check in since the attendant would say i was supposed to be at a different property.

We liked that there were two television and a cork remover.

• Reviewed: 6 February 2017

Would diffinitely recommend to anyone going to the area.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I didn't like was the drapes in the living room and bedroom didn't close tight

Our unit was spacious, clean and had a very nice bedroom.