Reviews of Legacy Vacation Resorts-Orlando 3 stars

2800 North Poinciana Boulevard, Kissimmee, FL 34746, USA

#72 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Check out service was sub par, dryer didn't work properly, outside was not kept up as nice as it should have been. My biggest irritation was no assigned parking for each unit- had to park across the street behind another building and walk to the unit where we stayed.

Check in was great. The staff was friendly and very courteous. The location was excellent proximity to a lot of things to do.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The website shows pictures that are must have been taken when everything was new. The two-bedroom villa we stayed in needed to be upgraded. The lighting was poor as it only had a few very old, outdated lamps (not Retro style) that looked like they were from a garage sale. The king bed was very uncomfortable it felt like a spring mattress that needed replaced. The apartment washer would only fill a quarter of the way with water. The curtains were dry rotted and only one window had a sheer with the curtain. The area was brightly lit at night however it was so bright you did not need any lights on in the room. I did call the front desk and was told not all rooms have sheer curtains. This is not like a hotel, you pay for housekeeping, and a resort fee every day of your stay. If you do stay, get a room away from the pool as you will have a lot of noise and music until 11:00pm every night.

Property is easy to get to and is just off RT. 192. There are many restaurants withing 1 mile to choose from. All the Disney attractions are not far away and off the same road.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

We had a group of people in the next room and we could hear everything they were talking about as well as what was on the tv. They subtracted $100 (a huge amount) for incidentals which takes a few days to get back (still waiting), so I would be prepared for that.

The staff was very helpful and sweet. The rooms were nice, parking right next to the room. The reception and the pool was ok. Nice bar in the pool area.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

The property is well kept.. The amenities were great. My son loved the arcade and pools, the pools were not crowded so that’s a plus. Staff and service was friendly and good. The room was comfortable and cozy. Even though my stay was only 3 nights I would stay here again.

Nothing - all was good.

Staff was very courteous at check-in and check-out. We spent most of the time at the main pool and the staff was polite, courteous, and created a perfect family atmosphere - well done!

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

The room was ok. I was frustrated that the room didn’t have a microwave when I called the front desk they told me to go to seven eleven and I have two small toddlers and wanted to warm their milk.

Nothing the rooms were not that nice like in the pictures

• One-Bedroom Villa

Thin walls. I could here the people next door talking, running bath water.

The rooms are nice, big jacuzzi tub, washer and dryer, full kitchen. Pull out couch.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

Only downfall was the noise from the neighbor at midnight running the jet tub

We were on the opposite side. The pool was half inside half outside. It was nice.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

We had to cross a highway to get from our room to the main pool/lobby etc. Didn't seem like a big deal at first but it was pretty dangerous and inconvenient being so far away from the amenities. Our room was underwhelming. No fridge and the cord for the coffee machine didn't reach the outlet. We had to put the coffee machine on the floor or balance it on the sink to use it. Toilet barely flushed. Would have done better at a regular hotel for the same price or less and received room service for free.

Staff very friendly. Pool and restaurant was good.

• One-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like the bathroom. It had a rather gross shower curtain. The shower head was outdated. And I was disappointed with the weak water pressure.

I liked that the room was large, and that it came with a kitchen/washer/dryer.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

Room was dark needed more lights first room we were in we could hear everything the people in the next room were saying thought room would have a mini refrigerator

Staff was very helpful able to move our room to a different location due to loudness of people in next room

• Two-Bedroom Villa

We've stayed here several times before but this room was the best thus far. Two floors, loads of room and in great condition. I owned a Gold Crown Timeshare previously. That was no comparison to this on all counts. This is the best value we have found in the Kissimmee area. One previous trip we split our stay between the Disney Polynesian for the days we were at parks serviced by the monorail then to Legacy for the days in parks that were not. Sad truth was while of course the Polynesian property is all you would expect, the room at the Legacy was larger, nicer and of course less than 1/3 the cost. Understand location is worth a lot, but did not expect the room comparison to end up that way. Even check in and out was faster and easier.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

Tub was not working. Pump made noise but no water movement. Also would have liked at least 2 inches more of counter shape to ba able to put coffe maker safely on bath sink

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Great place love the pool with a side hot tub returning soon 😀

Everything was easy to find our rooms where very clean also was equipped with everything we need friendly services all and all this place is great

• Two-Bedroom Villa

When we booked the property, the confirmation did not come through so we had to re-book and then we were charged double for the property and the one night's stay. When I called booking.com immediately after it happened, they called the property to cancel one of the two reservations, and no one was there to do this. Since this was a Friday night, we have to wait until Monday to see if we can get a refund of the duplicate reservation. Otherwise we are going to have paid double for the unit we stayed in. If that is the case, we way overpaid!

Only stayed one night, but it was more than we expected.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The fact that the suite next to me was literally a locked door away and i could hear everything going on there.

Lots of space, comfortable, great service, lots of variety of stores around. Didn't have housekeeping coming over a thousand times.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It was filthy! The bottoms of our feet were covered in black dirt from walking around in the room! I called to tell them and they offered to have someone clean it. Even after that person came to clean it was still dirty. We checked out a whole day early because I refused to stay in dirt! They didn’t even offer to comp is anything! Not even free breakfast for the inconvenience!

I like the location and the bed was comfortable

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The airconditioning is turning off whenever you need it most

It's close to most every shops and restaurants but the exit way it's difficult to cross because most of the times comes traffic from both directions

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Didn't like that they said they would only charge a little amount on my credit card for validation but charged the whole amount... Just be up front

The size of the bed the bathroom up an down stairs the kitchen

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Don't expect it to be a FIVE star unit or hotel. We went during spring break and booked this last minute vacation and everything was sold out. I did not like the fact that it was NOT one big unit. It was essentially one unit with Kitchen and then a adjoining door that connected to another bedroom, but that bedroom door also had an exterior door. So if you have children that are young and you want to place them in another room, I do not recommend using this hotel, as they can open the exterior door from the inside and potentially walk out. The layout was not family friendly at all. In addition, we had ant infestation, along with receiving a pack and play for my 1 and half year old son which had gross stains on them and it was ripped from the corner from top to the bottom. I had to call front desk and request them to get me a crib instead, which they brought up right away, but guess what they did not set it up for us. Then we heard people yelling and fighting next door to our unit and then loud music was playing. Not an ideal situation for us and regretted every min of this. I certainly think, families have a preference on how safe they want their unit to be and how protective. I personally did not feel like this is a place that we would ever stay again at. If you don't care how the place looks and you are just going their to sleep then by all means go for it.

The location of this hotel is GREAT! Great activities for kids, pool and bars at the pool. However we did not use any of these since we were at the parks all day.

Would not allow us to have a late checkout at 11:00am. Junior suite was much smaller tan their pictures on internet. Located way too close to busy highway. Car/truck/motorcycle noise could be heard throughout each night.

Small room.couch had rips in the pleather and it converted into a very uncomfortable bed.

• One-Bedroom Villa

That particular apartment links with that next door, the co-joining door is to a bathroom through which the all of the bathroom noises from our neighbours were all too audible to us and rather diminished what was a good value apartment. The mattress on sofa bed was thin and worn (and not very comfortable) though the hotel did send another over which was much better.

Spacious apartment, well-equipped for an active family holiday.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Some road noise from front bedroom.

We stayed on a two bedroomed house, with an upstairs close to the hotel pool. Well equipped and comfortable. Good location.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The only drawbacks to staying in these accommodations are the poor sound insulation between units...side and above. You can hear children running above without shoes and drawers and doors can be heard opening and closing. We called reception when our walls started to shake and pictures wobble on the walls and sound was thunderous. We couldn't hear the TV. They sent maintenance. it was people above using the spa bath. For the amount these baths are used nowadays I wouldn't think it was worth the water bill or the power usage....or the complaints from neighbours. To use the shower (inside the very large corner spa bath) you have to negotiate 2 steps up and then step down. Not good if you have leg or hip problems.

We have stayed at this resort under a different managements a couple of times and like the location as it's within easy reach to Disney with a car and also nearby restaurants. The grounds and buildings are well looked after and staff very friendly. The accommodations are well equipped and we made good use of it all except for the very large spa bath in the bathroom. There is a very nice pool bar and small cafe although on good days the pool can get a little busy. Wifi and parking charges are included in the daily resort fee.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

I was disappointed the room was not what was pictured. It was very small, you could hear everything your neighbor said very clearly thanks to a vent between rooms and I didn't like the TWO adjoining doors, one being in the bathroom. The bed was hard as a rock and not enough blankets. We also were under the impression we would have a fridge and a stove but we didn't. There was a huge jaccuzi tub, however the jets didn't work so that was awesome. I did love the pool. It was heated perfectly and the hot tub was nice. The next trip to Florida we will not choose to stay there again.

The pool was awesome.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I was disappointed that the room was located by the pool which did not give us much privacy in the master bedroom because the curtain would not close all the way. The bed was exposed to anyone that was in the hot tub. This was my second time staying there and I wanted the room that I stayed in before that was also on the 1st floor and offered an awesome view. Overall it was good.

It was peaceful and very clean. I was traveling with a person that had had an injury and requested accommodations that required handicap accessibilities and they were granted. Overall, the stay was a good one.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Sofa bed wasn't so comfortable for the kids but came to change it right away, Would of been nice if blankets were a little thicker. Then thin fleece ones. But overall a nice experience

The overall place was entertaining for the kids.staff was very friendly.it was a decent experience.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

I was mislead on the type of room I was getting. The room I booked was not located on the property I checked into. It was a rundown hotel being renovated across the street from the primary location. I bought food at the restaurant located in the resort but when I went to my room I found out there was not even a refrigerator to store my leftovers and to top it off it was no trash can in my room to throw the leftovers away. I never got new towels or my room cleaned by housekeeping. For what I paid for the resort I was severely disappointed. I want to be clear when writing the review. This is not to bash the resort but to give the person reading the review an honest assessment on their expected experience. The resort definitely has room for improvement.

So upon initial check-in the property was great. Staff was welcoming and if definitely had curb appeal. They have a great list of activities and the bar and music by the poolside was entertaining.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The bathrooms in our room. We had issues with our toilets flushing and had to flush litterally 3 times for it to go down.

Resort was nice. Pools were great. Entertainment was awesome.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

Mini Fridge and/micro wave. At least a fridge.

The bed was not comfortable. We did not have a microwave or a mini fridge. You could hear the guests in the adjoining rooms as not sound proof. Also the phone to call front desk was broken or not working.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Generally just a bit shabby. Cracks in tile floor and around the bath and shower. Carpets were very dirty.

Good location. Beds were comfortable. Pools were nice.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Lack of parking near our unit. We had to park a short walk away.

You should add a 'N/A' option to drink & food question, we didn't eat there. I did notice they had a small restaurant with food and drinks available. Open 8am-8pm

• One-Bedroom Villa

We didn't like that you could hear the people in the room next to us. There was no blanket/comforter on the bed also I didn't like that you had to cross a busy road if you wanted to go to the restaurant on site or enjoy the pool bar at the main side other then that it was nice

The room was nice we had a great time we enjoyed the hot tub at the pool and the Jacuzzi tub in the room there were a lot of close by restaurants and activities

• Two-Bedroom Villa

This property has a “good” side and a “bad” side. (That came from the managers mouth after a week long of phone calls) Apparently we were on the bad side. Called the office as soon as we checked in and let them know we did not feel comfortable where we were. She said there was nothing she could do the only thing the had left was 3 bedrooms with no room for upgrades. The rest of the stay went downhill from there.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I did not like when I arrived they make me wait because they had a mix up with my reservation, and I had to call the company I booked through so they will call them to straight up the problem and also in the unit they did not have a variety of pots needed , also things to clean up were missing. At check out they told me they will send me an email with cheap it confirmation they never did it

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

There was nothing about the resort I did not like

I love everything about the resort what you see in the pictures is what you get the drinks at the pool were good and the were cheap I LOVE THIS RESORT

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The king bed was very hard and not very comfortable, I'm used to a softer bed but, someone who likes a firmer bed would be very comfortable. The pull out sofa's were also uncomfortable. The room seemed clean except for the floors were not clean. I had on brand new white socks and after walking around for about 10 minutes the bottoms of my socks were black. The floors and the carpets should be cleaned. The curtains should close a little better in the bedroom with the king bed for privacy. We had to put the luggage against the curtain to hold it to the wall to close the gap at the window.

Not to much to say we didn't use the amenities as we were mostly out at the Disney parks. Mostly just slept at the resort. We did not eat at the restaurant. The staff was very friendly and the service was prompt whenever we needed anything.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like how I was told no cooler was allowed at the main pool. Dumb. I didn’t like checkout being at 10am.

I liked the room and how big it was. I liked the washer and dryer being in kitchen. I didn’t have to take dirty clothes home which is a plus. I liked the resort all in all. I liked the daily activities they did. I liked how kid friendly the resort was. I liked how my room was ready a couple hours early and I liked the early check in. They texted me when the room was ready after I did the early check in. I like the fast response time from housekeeping. I liked all the different amenities at resort from the room to the pools to the workout fitness gym. I liked how close restaurants were and shopping areas were! I liked how If you stay longer than I think it was 7 or 8 days you get a free full Housekeeping cleaning which they did a phenomenal job! We stayed 8 nights and got a free cleaning! They do the cleanings Monday - Thursday need to set up 24hrs in advance and you do not need to be present they just need your permission to enter room. I also liked the safe they had in the master bedroom. I liked the 2 full baths! I liked our jacuzzi tub!

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The master bath did not have the jet that were advertised, the second bath did have jets but they did not work. The toilet in the master did not flush till the second flush. The room contantly had a musty smell and was only surface cleaned.

The room was large enough for our family

• Two-Bedroom Villa

I stayed in a 2 bedroom T 116 I didn’t like when the house keeping manger told me that the bed in the master room was a king and it wasn’t. It look more like a queen. The second bedroom wasn’t a queen, it was a full. They lied and said I will have a king in the master bed room and a queen in the 2nd bedroom and queen pull out. It was all lies! The pictures on the internet look better than the actually Place. I also didn’t like the price. The price was way to high for the room. I been in a lot better room for a way cheaper price. Just too expensive for nothing. It’s not worth the price at all! West gate is way better. I would never stay here again. False advertisement! The pool was just ok!

It was clean and the staff were nice for the most part

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The rooms need to be updated and cleaned. Could use more dishes and additional frying pans. A patio outside the room would have been nice.

The area was very nice and the facilities were great.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Immediate call from concierge to make sure everything in the room was perfect shortly after I entered the room. Everything was great throughout the stay

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Not enough parking. Parking should be assigned to rooms. As long as you got back early enough it was not an issue, however if you were later getting in, you had to park a good distance from your room.

Beds were comfortable, including both the fold out couches. Jacuzzi bathtub was a real plus. Full kitchen with dishes/cookware. The 15 month old and 3 y.o. loved the splash pad. The rest enjoyed to pool and spa. Close to many great restaurants or many deliver. Lots of things to do and shopping within close distance. There are 2 levels, so if you are taking small children or anyone in your party has difficulty in stairs, be sure to request ground level. Enjoyed our stay and would recommend to anyone.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Rooms are not as it seems online. I booked a two bedroom villa and ended up getting two apartments put together into one apartment. Rooms can use an upgrade. Change of carpets needed and bathroom vents are out dated and loud.

I loved the bar and grill and pools. Beautiful views from room love the kitchen

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The carpets in our unit are in desperate need of a cleaning.

The general cleanliness of the room was very good. The kitchen was well appointed. We had everything we needed for a week’s stay. The staff was very prompt with all requests.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The only thing I could honestly say is maybe a little pricey, however I will stay here again.

Everything was GREAT! Checked in very late at night and there is someone there anytime to check in. Very nice and helpful staff. No issues inside our room. We had a 3 bedroom had everything we needed and more! No parking issues what so ever. We came home between 11-midnight everynight and parked in front of our room. Even if we we would not have been able to park in front of our room there was plenty of parking close by so no issues there.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Daily trash service for short stays. Bathroom had old fixtures. The carpet was indoor/outdoor with many stains. The beds very hard.

It was close to Orlando theme parks.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Bed uncomfortable; no balcony or place to site outside. Felt like I was in the projects. Chicken bones thrown on the sidewalks outside; music playing at night. Pool area was very small and packed. Room was ok but would not recommend this neighborhood or facility. We cut our vacation a day early and left.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

We stay here before I eat at the on-site restaurant me and family always purchase food and cook ourselves we look the pool and different activities they offer rather it's free or small fee the location is close to everything we needed to go to

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Furniture was not comfortable, king bed and living room furniture needs to be up dated.

I loved the outside grounds of the resort but our furnitures was not comfortable at all. Pull out couch was not comfortable to sit on and the king bed sunk in the middle. We could hear every foot step on the 2nd floor and they were night owls, moving kitchen chairs at midnight most night. Very noisy.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

That the resort stretched across the street and to get to certain amenities you had to cross 4 lanes of traffic on a 50 MPH road. I tried it once with my kids and decided never to do that again. I had to drive across the street to get to half of the amenities, but it was worth the fun.

This hotel was beautiful! There was multiple pools and amenities through the resort. Great for young kids. I have a 2 year old 4 yo and a 7 year old and my husband. We stayed in the 2 bedroom villa for a week and they were amazing. Very spacious and clean. Had a full kitchens and dining area and a grill in our pool. I love this hotel so much. Definitely will recommend

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

I didn't like that the trash wasn't picked up from the outside of the door. I also didn't like that we didn't room service, and ran out of tissue.

I liked the room set up

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

The parking at the resort could have been better. By the end of the night when everyone had returned to the resort, parking spaces were full and people had to park on the side of the street. Also, some of the lights in our bathroom didn't work but this wasn't a huge issue for us.

The room was quiet and comfortable. The distance from the parks wasn't bad. The resort had a lot to offer the guests and, while I didn't utilize these amenities, I definitely appreciated them and thought that they were an added bonus. The location is central to a lot of restaurants, also.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Found a razor head on tub. Needs a little more cleaning detailed. I spray and clean bathroom with bleach and disinfectant. Didn't tell me my unit was upstairs. My two year old handled the steps like a trooper but was a concerned at first.

Awesome beds. Facility is worth the price.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

The room was old and outdated, poor location, not accessible with a stroller even after explaining that I was traveling with a toddler. Ripped bedsheets dirty bathroom. Was given an attitude while checking in from Armando. Bathroom door didn't lock, carpets were ripped, wires completely exposed. This is more of a motel not a resort.

Nothing. Will never stay here again. Horrible customer service very disappointing

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

My family and I have stayed here 3 times and love it. There are so many things our kids can do for entertainment. I also like that our rooms have a dining area, full kitchen, and living room. It is spacious and comfortable.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Very little only 2 small things,pool area was very loud late at night bit noisy trying to settle small children to bed and our rubbish was never collected

The facilities were excellent lots for our kids to do loved the apartment we stayed in it was very comfortable and the staff were very friendly

• One-Bedroom Villa

The room I booked was described as a 1 bedroom villa, was disappointed to arrive and had to walk up concrete stairs with most of the paint chipped off to enter our “apartment”. First walked in to find two doors with locks on them that joined to another “apartment”. My daughter was uncomfortable from the start. Didn’t feel safe so I immediately went to the front desk to leave. They put us in a two bedroom apartment that did not have a joined apartment so we decided to stay. Ended up being much better but was still dirty. Visible dirt on the top of the curtains. Visible wiring around the washer and dryer to a light bulb. Just wierd. Not what I expected at all but the staff was extremely nice.

Nice amenities. Tennis court and pool areas were very well maintained.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

maybe breakfast include it in the stay.

very nice and family oriented. room in the village was very good and spacious. Staff very nice. place looks clean. activities places very good.

I was on my phone and did not use wi fi the room was nice older chairs and the sofa needs repaired from people sitting on it i only use it to sit. Staff was great.

• One-Bedroom Villa

No parking available, had to park across the street and walk across a busy highway to our room. Needing to get a parking pass for each night of our stay even though the numbers were the same each day.

Cleanliness

• Two-Bedroom Villa

Room we stayed in was dated and needs refreshed. The refrigerator blocked kitchen cabinet and drawer making access to cooking utensils next to impossible.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

That we had to go home! We wanted to stay longer.

It was clean and close to the parks. Very nice property. I will definitely be staying again on our visits.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The parking space wasn’t the best. Came back late one night and had to park very far from room

Love the room everything was nice and have everything you need in there, and it was in a good area .

I did not like how hard it was to get in and out the shower. I'm 5'0ft tall and because the jet tub was so deep I had to stand on the toilet to get into the shower/tub area, and call my friend whom stayed with me to help me get out safely when I was done.

I liked the cleanliness of the property, and how convenient it's location is to restaurants and outside entertainment.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The walls are thin. We were able to hear our neighbor's television and them running bath water. But it was otherwise okay. We called and told the front desk staff and they took care of us right away.

The front desk staff was great. They gave me just what I asked for. They were very knowledgeable of the resort as well. The pool and bar area was awesome. The room was great as well..

• Two-Bedroom Villa

The housekeepers don't come in daily to clean unless called on. That isn't bad but I wasn't told it before hand.

Service! The service was great and the site was clean and amenities were there. Just overall a great stay. I would stay again.

• One-Bedroom Villa

Parking around our rooms. Was hard to find a spot near our room on a regular basis unless we returned back to the room early in the day. Pictures in the website were just a little off but not enough to make a difference in a return trip to the location.

Room was plenty big. Bathroom had a jacuzzi tub. Facilities wer great as much as we used anyway. Proximity to the theme parks was sufficient. Location to restaurants and shops was excellent. I will have no problem staying here again in the future.

Noisy neighbors. Need to sound proof better. At night it was as though they were right in our room!

The service was excellent! If we needed something it was there Asap.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The resort appears to be busy, so the rooms are getting a bit worn and could probably use some updating in the near future.

The staff was very helpful, polite and accommodating. It was really nice to have a little bar and grill on site to get breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very convenient and decent food for when you didn’t feel like going out. We needed an accommodation for 5 people and were able to get a 3 bedroom unit that was superb for meeting our needs. It was also very convenient to have a drugstore and a restaurant within short walking distance to the resort.

• One-Bedroom Villa

The bed was terrible, we were bit by something.... the pull out couch was ratty old, nasty! our son slept on it woke up with 3 bites on his neck :( NO shower ! you had to step up into a jucuzzi stand in the middle of it to shower wow! crazy set up never seen anything like that . The floors looked clean, after we walked around the unit our feet were black ! There was adjoining door in our unit all we could hear at night was the neighbors yelling & partying ..... called front desk by time they arrived the party shut down. There was no privacy in the unit we were in, when you open the curtain a sidewalk in front ....the bedroom curtain wouldn't stay closed, people could see you in bed....I had to use a hair clip to clip it to the window! The T.V. & ICE-MAKER didn't work when we checked in.... the ice maker worked after the 3rd day ! Upon arrival in the bathroom someone used the toilet what bad housekeeping ..... 1/2 a roll of toilet paper in the unit upon arrival had to ask for some ! what a joke!

It was hard to find the office for check in. The property is on both sides of the road and GPS took us to the side without the office. It was not clearly marked and there were no signs directing us where to go. Spent about 15 minutes looking for the office. If you are near a pool and club room, you are on the wrong side of the road for check in.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

The carpets were not that clean,the parking lot was way too small and the housekeeping lady did not speak any english.

The overall size of the apartment and the rooms.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Villa

Tiny TV's. No patio. Parking was limited, had to park several bldgs away from our door(maybe assigning parking spots?) and turning left out of the property was brutal. Need light signals installed in/out of property.

Very clean and spacious. Entire staff was extremely willing to take care of us.

• Standard Room - Non Smoking

When we checked into our room we noticed an awful odor. It was a musty smell. I think the carpets need to be changed. On Wednesday afternoon I complained about people smoking cigarettes in the adjoining room and the smell was unbearable. The girl at the front desk suggested to send housekeeping to spray! (Unreal)!!!! On Thursday morning after breakfast we came back to our room and the smell of the cigarettes was so bad We could not stay in our room. I called and insisted that someone come and deal with this. Security came but the people were not there at the time. My complain is...we should have been moved to another suite on the Wednesday butI didn’t think they would do it so I didn’t ask, I had to ask on the Thursday they did...and they were still charging me the $3.99 fee everyday and again I was the one to ask them to waiver this fee. I just think this situation was not handled professionally by the resort to satisfy us in regards to this matter. What if I wasn’t the type of person to speak up and demand we be moved! I actually think they should compensate us for the inconvience we suffered on the Wednesday night.