Reviews of Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport 2 stars

1150 Rosecrans Street, Point Loma, San Diego, CA 92106, USA

#167 of 226 hotels in San Diego

Location to the airport is very convenient
    • Queen Room

There were loud guests in the atrium area talking and hanging out very late right by our room and we had a early morning flight. Rooms are clean but very outdated and run down.

Location to the airport is very convenient

I liked how we were in the middle of lots of good local...
    • Queen Room

room was a little out dated and there were holes in the curtains and sheets

I liked how we were in the middle of lots of good local restaurants and easy to get around town

Nada
    • Queen Room

Huele muy feo Smells very bad Muy costoso Too expensive Todo en la habitación está sucio Everything is dirty in the room and the bathroom

Nada Nothing

Very Disappointed
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

There was too much noise at night it looked like most of the guests were residents of the hotel ! People were talking and laughing all night outside of our room window !! On the day before we were to check out we couldn’t sleep,the people on the top floor sounded like they were moving the furniture around . We checked out a day early and went home !!! I would not recommend this place to anyone !!!

The hotel was nice from the outside

It was very dirty.

It was very dirty. I was upgraded to to suite and I didn’t even want to get under the covers to sleep because I was afraid of bedbugs. It had a pretty nasty smell in the room which I still don’t know what it was. The main issue was really just the cleanliness of the room. If it was actually clean my stay would have been a lot better I’m sure

Basic hotel with good location.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

It was a bit dark and dingy. It's pretty noisy, though I appreciate that they put us as far away from the busy street as possible to cut down on the noise. There were some disturbing noises at night and the people above our room were very loud very late at night, unfortunately-- not something the owners can control. I don't recommend walking around the area much after dark.

The family who runs it is kind. It was in an area with several good restaurants and close to Point Loma University which is where our event we were in SD took place.

Michael living it up season ticket to the Padres and SeaWorld San Diego
    • Queen Room

The bed wasn't comfortable it was okay for the price

Location right there next to Shelter Island season ticket holder to the Padres went to a couple games and SeaWorld San Diego the room was clean the bed was so so it was alright

Very pleasant.
    • Queen Room

The staff was over the Moon, helpful. They went above and beyond, to make sure that we had a memorable experience. The rooms are very nice. I would definitely stay again.

Cheap and nice rooms
    • Queen Room

Only minus is a lack of hairdryer, if it comes to any other desires for such a low price we haven't expect more.

Very clean room, with appliences in good condition, nice shared terrace with comfortable seats. Good location and nice service.

Typical motel experience
    • Queen Room

- Narrow parking spots and very limited - Room is somewhat small and looks a bit different from the pictures - No hairdryer in the room unless you will ask for it

- Location is relatively close to the airport - Close to light house in Point Loma, which is a very nice place to explore - Property was able to accommodate our very late check in

Staff was pleasant.
    • Queen Room

The chairs were dirty and dated. We could not sleep due to constant noise from drunk people.

Staff was pleasant. Beds were OK. Dark rooms. Not so good smell inside.

• Queen Room

I really disliked the bed. I have a bad back and I was in pain the entire time because of the bed. The room itself smelt like dust and had a lingering bad odor.

I enjoyed the location of this property because it was close to work and had good eateries nearby.

Noisy.
    • Queen Room

The walls are incredibly thin. I could hear normal conversation next door, the tv totally clearly, and even yawning. I've never been in a place with such poor sound proofing between rooms.

Simply disappointed. I didn't leave because I had no other choice.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The room was smaller than in the pictures. The sheets were old. The restroom curtains had stains. The floor in the restroom was extremely dirty and the rest of the room smelled like wet dog.

I liked the fact that the location was close to my destination and there was cable in room.

Can't beat the price for the area if you have minimal exceptions of extra amenities.
    • Queen Room

The lobby was not appealing which made me apprehensive at first glance. The chairs were dirty and dated and I think a "sprucing" up of the lobby could set up a better mindset when going to the room. The rooms are dated and don't have an extra lock on the inside. There were some "interesting" people staying at the hotel and an extra inside lock would have me feeling more secure.

I really just needed a place to sleep and knew I would not be checking in until late so "amenities" were not a concern, just price. For the location, near airport, Shelter Island, etc, the price was outstanding. The gentleman who checked me in was polite and parking was included in price. Coffee shops and restaurants and the bay were all within walking distance.

Hotel location close to many reatutants and services.
    • Queen Room

The noise goes all time (morning-evening) from cars on streets and the hotel it self, poor staff. The hotel parking is horrible, the worst of what I ever seen.

Hotel location close to many reatutants and services. Also, room size good

Was definitely what we needed in a pinch.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Everything was great! The room was a bit small. But that was no big issue at all and I know the owner can’t do much about that.

The room definitely fit our needs. Had a fridge and microwave. Room was clean, staff was super friendly. Location was great as well. We’ll definitely be back.

horrible.
    • Queen Room

the staff barely gave us a greeting. there was not a working tv in the room. when I called the desk the man said he would come up but never did. when I called back to tell them we were too tired to wait any longer the man said he had forgotten about our problem. was awoken by sirens in the early hours. heard yelling in the night. felt like we were in a drug infested part of town even tho I know point loma to be nice. wonder did I cross a boundry into a seedier area? was told breakfast from 630 to 10 but when we went down we found no breakfast area and no one in the check in area to assist us. just tossed my room keys in thru the sliding window and left. Very disappointed and will never stay there again.

it was close to the airport.

DON'T STAY AT CABRILLO INN.
    • Queen Room

Everything. It is completely run down, coupled with dirty, add to that stains all over the bedspread, walls and bathtub, etc.

This is putting it mildly DON'T STAY AT CABRILLO INN. P.S.Im from SD.

We enjoyed our time here.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Cooler in living room area was loud and pillows limited, but we were very grateful for location right near everything.

Great location. Staff friendly and helpful.

Bad experience

Everything, dirty

Do not stay here, very seedy place and very dirty, am really disappointed with booking.com on rating this place. My bathroom door knob came off and they had a major flood and no water, but did not tell anyone. Ladies of the night and dope buying also, my rating is -3

Would book again
    • Queen Room

The bed sheets were a bit dirty and the pillows weren’t comfortable.

The room was nice and had a working heater/ac unit. Loved the mini fridge and microwave, very convenient ! The bed was comfortable. The bathroom was excellent . Fast and easy check in/ check out.Overall good location , near restaurants, etc. Would book again.

Great location but this place is soooo dirty.
    • Queen Room

Filthy dirty.. the walls, the furniture, the bedding. All this coyld be fixed but they obviously don't care. 3 words. Soap and Water.

Great location but this place is soooo dirty. Look at the chairs in the lobby. Oh my Gosh. Seriously The health department need to stop by here.

too noisy.. HBO came in lousy..
    • Queen Room

Noisy... Doors slamming most of night made it very noisy. Hard to get sleep!!!Toiletries were very poor. HBO channels did not come in clear..hard to watch.

Look Elsewhere
    • Queen Room

This place was less than desirable. The room was old, tired, and worn, along with everything in it. Everything was shabby and just unpleasant. The duvet cover had several obvious stains. It was a non-smoking room, and I don't smoke at all, but I kept smelling cigarette smoke in the bathroom. I kept the door shut and that seemed to help. There were tattered, ratty, mismatched hangers on a dowel for a closet. I didn't need a closet for just 1 night, but the hangers were just another factor in the place being unprofessional and distasteful. I admit I was looking for something less expensive for the night, but this was a place that I think should have cost half as much as it did. This was the worst experience I can recollect having in years. And I travel a lot. I feel the review score is inappropriately inflated. I would not stay again nor recommend anyone else stay.

Check in was smooth and easy. Staff were kind. The TV was nice and there was a small refrigerator and a microwave.

Last minute booking with a reasonable price. The property was nice and clean; great for short visit
    • Queen Room

We were only given one blanket and one roll of toilet paper.

Quiet and cozy property. More than what I expected for the price. Walking distance to shops and restaurants. Plenty of parking if you're renting a car or driving your own. Check in was very quick and easy and the rooms are very accessible and easy to get to.

The only thing good was that the room was fairly clean.
    • Queen Room

Room was supposed to be non-smoking but people were smoking downstairs and outside our room ... smoke just wafting into our room. Also, someone was playing music soloud it could be easily heard in our room at least 100 yards away.

Great little place and good value.
    • Queen Room

Recommend you get the inner rooms. Rosecrans street noise would be noticeable in the front rooms.

Great location in Pt Loma. Rooms upgraded and very clean for an older motel. Staff nice. Try Harbor Town Restaurant across the street. Great value for the money.

I️ aft
    • Queen Room

No guest policy after 8 pm.

It has a dark,rustic, and fresh exterior with a cozy and modern interior. The place seems to be family run and the staff is very helpful and pleasant.

Friendly staff.

Hard to find at night without a lit up sign.

Friendly staff. Comfortable and clean rooms. Across the street from pub and drug store. Super close to lots of restaurants, bank, and the harbor. Easy booking, check in and check out.

Adequate

Property was definitely dated, bathroom in need of a remodel and beds were only OK for comfort.

Just staying for one night. The location was close the who I was visiting and the price was right. The room had a microwave and fridge which was nice.

Friendly, family run, spacious accommodations close to airport. Easy walk to waterfront.
    • Queen Room

I was disappointed to see bottles and trash in the sitting area outside my door when I arrive late at night. Also too many large closets and cabinets. I felt the need to check them before settling in for the night. Perhaps they have some guests who use the room for extended stay; but for an overnight; it's too creepy to have big empty cupboards and closets.

Friendly, family run. An old-style family run hotel in a convenient location for me.

This Inn was acceptable, priced very well given the location and the desk clerk was friendly.
    • Queen Room

No coffee maker in the room or at the check in area. No security bolt/lock on door just a regular lock on the door handle, old and stained comforter and pillow cases.

I liked that the windows would open for fresh air at night. My room had a fridge and a microwave. The cool thing about my room was that the microwave was set to military time. The inn is very close to Camp Pendelton. 😊

Great price, awesome location, walk to Shelter Island, and severa indie coffee shops within 3 blocks
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Parking in the basement is difficult unless you are very adept with your vehicle. I have a small vehicle and found it doable, but I saw a guy whip his Suburban out of his space with only a 2-point turn - kudos, sir! Plenty of free street parking.

Check in was quick and easy. Due to the size of the room beds are placed very close together, but plenty of space if you book the one king bed. Room for luggage and hanging clothes, 3 drawers for foldables, along with a desk and chair, and flat screen tv. Our mini-fridge was very spacious, and the small microwave worked just fine. No coffee pot, but we had our own anyhow. Bathroom was fine and just enough towels. I commend staff for not placing over-abundant towels and toiletries. Towels and toiletries must be replaced (and/or disposed of) if they even look like they've been used, which is terribly wasteful. So, bring your own toiletries. Wifi worked just fine, and it was lovely sitting out on the deck. Very pleased to see the owner has put in solar power - yay! There is no ice machine. If you have ice chests you need to fill, you'll need to go to a store. For the price of lodging at this establishment they provide a lot of freebies; coffee and pastries for breakfast, mini fridge & microwave, wifi, and parking. Ice is not one of the freebies, but that is low on my priority list.

The beds were like cement but area is good and place is pretty fine, if you bring earplugs.

Very hard bed. Could not sleep. Also very noisy location. There were smokers and talkers outside until 3:45AM.

Fairly clean. Nice efficient check in and check out

Room was so old, dirty & uncomfortable!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Room smelled old and musty. Dusty and dirty. Lamp full of spider web and spiders. Horrible halfads rehab to the room. We felt very uncomfortable. Office guy charged my card for the room upfront which I've never experienced. I see why now.

Cheap price, but like they say - "you get what you pay for!"

Not a good experience at all.
    • Queen Room

No parking, booked on Booking.com but was charged more. Staff would not accept my receipt from my Booking reservation. Only 12 parking slots for entire place. Was told to park on the street but there was nothing in 2 blocks.

It was clean

Only for an overnight quick stay.

I didnt like that my blankets had stains on them and manager said that thaey can not get all stains out. I Also did not like that for over $100 you get a piece of friut and 1/3 of a danish of some kind. I went out to eat breakfast instead. The parking spacea where horrible to get into, had to back in and out to squeeze in.

The beds where comfty, and there was lots if places to eat around the area.

Basic clean room in a great location

No frills to this room. Old and in need of a facelift. Space is very tight within.

Great location in walking distance from Humphreys etc Bed was reasonably comfortable and the room was clean. Parking under the building is nice since we didn't need our car during our stay but a little tight and difficult to maneuver, but seems more secure than street parking. Fast easy check in.

Not ruling it out for a future stay.
    • Queen Room

Check in could have been faster. Morning juice and coffee disappointing in presentation. Street parking was OK because their garage parking spaces are so small unless you have a compact car. There are several restaurants, bars and coffee bars within walking distance.

For its outward appearance the room was very clean and comfortable. I found it quiet if you closed the window. It is what it is and that's not bad.

I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Queen Room

The bed was very hard, and the accommodations were similar to Motel 6 for a lot more money. No iron, no hair dryer, a tiny packet of shampoo and soap. Of course, the pillows were bad. The office area and building in poor repair.

The woman cleaning our room was very nice and did a great job. The room looked nice but very small.

Nice guy, not a comfortable room, tiny.

Had to ring a bell and wait for the desk attendant. Pillows were like a rock and so was the king bed, had to take off the comforter, double it up to get any kind of comfort at all. No extra blankets. Towels were "hard" and only 2 of them.

Price was $126 for a king on a Thursday night, to stay Friday night he wanted $200! I found a room on the hotel tonight app that was $188 on the bay, beautiful king size room and bed, luxurious property with free shuttle! Wish I would have found it first!

Quiet and comfortable
    • Queen Room

The only thing that i wasnt happy with wad the unorganized booking policy here. At checkout we liked the room so much we called the front desk to ask for availability and told no vacancy but granted us a late checkout and within minutes they called us and offered us a room due to a declined credit card cancellation so i paid the room fee and within minutes they came up to inform us that the cancellation had shown up and we could not have the room after we had paid for it even though the declined card clearly by their policy canceled their reservations and we had already paid in full. It was very unprofessional and fortunately for them that everything else was so on point i will still be returning

I really liked the unique buildings appearance from the rustic wood plank siding to the courtyard that the rooms faced made it feel homey and inviting. The room was very modern and you could tell that the owners cared alot about maintaining a clean and comfrotable setting and were prob the most polite and courteous staff I've encountered at a hotel. It was overall a positive experience throughout our stay and i will definitely be stayimg here again

Ok for a short stay
    • Queen Room

Parking in extremely tight spaces was a real challenge - not easy, not good. One night noisy guests (sounded drunk) disturbed the quiet.

The bed was large and comfortable. Everything worked well - fridge, microwave, TV. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Would never go back there e er again!
    • Queen Room

They was very very very very noisy. And! Always in peoples business and can't mind there own business. They fought all of the time. One time,I've seen the man put his hands on his wife, beating on her and she was crying, asking him to stop as she was praying. SMDH! I would not stay there ever again! No! No! No! Way!😳😒 I had to clean my room every day, cause the service there just wasn't clean. I've seen the maid, after a guest hadchecked out. Go in the rooms and used the same sheets that the other guest had used. Which I never said anything about it! Just nasty!

Nothing at all.

Quaint with great ammenities....
    • Queen Room

no ice machine. and "breakfast" included inch long strudel or muffins the size of a mushroom. ..

the courteous staff was awesome, but just as great was the quality of the room!

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Good hotel at great price
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The parking is tight and difficult to get in and out of.

Staff was considerate and professional. The location is five to ten minutes of most of the major sight seeing spots in San Diego.

Our room was upgraded to a suite, which included a...

I didn't like the couch that was covered with a sheet. That was a little tacky. Also I noticed very small unsanitary mishaps, like a face towel on the sink I the kitchenette. A small but noticeable brownish red stain on the bed, and small hairs around the tub.

Our room was upgraded to a suite, which included a kitchenette. The room also had a nice view. The rooms decoration was nice as well. The owners were friendly. They offered a continental breakfast but we overslept.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Staff was very polite, but I would look elsewhere. for a quiter spot.

Noise from other rooms was unacceptable. Either alcohol, drugs or emotional problems (or all three) were making us feel unsafe. Traffic contributed to noise issues.

Off-street parking was available

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Don't do it...

Man at front desk got snippy with me when I was checking in, made me feel very uncomfortable. Property did not feel secure. Will never stay there again, and will never use Booking.com again. Very disappointing experience.

Housekeeping was great!

Never received Wifi after I asked many times. I asked for iron and hair dryer took the an hour and a half to bring it to my room. Mini fridge did not work.

Housekeeping was great!!!

• Reviewed: 16 March 2017

Do not stay here!

At 5:45am there was no one at the main desk, an open to the public area! I was traveling alone and felt this was an unsafe situation. There was noise all night so sleep was impossible. At one point someone was knocking on my door with their fists, sounding drunk.

It was the only hotel room available under $500 in San Diego due to a huge medical convention in town otherwise I never would have stayed there. I do not recommend it to anyone.

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Boutique Hotel, a Hidden Treasure!
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The deck furniture could be updated.

I continue to stay at this charming property because the owners are so accommodating, clean rooms, danish & coffee, price, location is awesome, 2 blocks from marina & several 5 star restaurants. This property is a hidden treasure!

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

I didn't like the fact that there was no.
    • Queen Room

I didn't like the fact that there was no. Adequate parking,and the property was under construction and we weren't notified about it before we booked.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

Okay for the price & location

The tub was slippery and I actually slipped and fell outside of the tub onto the floor, hurting my hip and foot. The hair dryer is in the front office - not in the room. There are no ice machines.

Location, and free parking, and the price.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

Nice quiet, affordable, close to Shelter Island and in Point Loma.
    • Queen Room

The bed was new and very hard.

Bed was new, but very hard. I can understand that. The hotel was very clean and for a small property, management was intent on keeping the place in good repair and good shape.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

Great!
    • Queen Room

The bed was comfortable, it's a 7 dollars uber trip from the airport and there is a drugstore and grocery store just crossing the street. The staff was really nice, and the room had everything I needed for my one night stay.

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

A great pick!

Everything was great...

Staff was very courteous and accomadating. The room was very clean and had been completely remodeled since my last stay back in 2012. The furnishings and decor were very very nice.Im definitely glad I chose to stay at this hotel...

• Reviewed: 22 December 2016

Looks can bbe deceiving.....
    • Queen Room

The pictures were not very accurate as far as the actual room went. The room smelled like curry and it had kind of a run-down look to it. This "hotel" is not the type of place that a couple should spend more than a day at. its called a "Inn and Suites" but it most def not either of those. For the price of this "hotel", you're better off staying at one of the other popular inexpensive chains. I settled on paying for one night (which we didn't even stay for) and got another room for our trip.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

Recently stayed here with a friend, as 2 females travelling...
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

Recently stayed here with a friend, as 2 females travelling alone. We felt completely safe at all times,and the check in staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend and stay here again.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

The room inside was spotless clean!

There was no hairdryer in the room, there was only one window looking to a quite grim hallway. No sunlight was coming in or close to the room.

The room inside was spotless clean! (the premises however were not..) Great comfortable bed. It was a 10-15 min drive from the convention center, which was not bad. Overall a decent room.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Beware-this is a motel with direct access to the street.
    • Queen Room

This is a motel with rooms that open to a hallway accessible from the street. It was not clear that this was a motel when booking it. The cleaning staff's attitude was slightly above surly; however the staff at the front desk was very pleasant. The motel is old and run-down (with no hair dryer and no coffee machine in the room, but with an odd smell when the bathroom faucet is opened). It's in a great location with lots of major San Diego sights within easy access.

The location was great-but not much else.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

A great place to stop in Point Loma
    • Queen Room

Nothing. Everything was fine.

We were actually upgraded to a king sized bed and had a nice big room facing a quieter street. Leaking toilet was immediately fixed. We could open the window, unlike many other hotels.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

Pleasantly Surprised!

We appreciate the off street parking under the building. However, the one drawback for us is that the parking spaces are very narrow. We have an SUV and luckily we were able to utilize more than one space because they were not totally booked.

The room was very clean and quite comfortable. For the room rate, we were pleasantly surprised. Also, with it located right on Rosecrans, it was amazingly quiet, with the window closed.

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

Wait until construction is finished
    • Queen Room

They're doing construction. The property next door is also doing construction. Be prepared to wake up to the sounds of a sledgehammer radiating around your room. It's bad and starts at 8 am sharp. Pillows are hard shower has no pressure but that's no big deal.

The rooms are very pretty and they have a nice TV.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

A great location
    • Queen Room

The hotel was quiet until some losers next door decided to have a bust up. It was in the morning and we were already awake so no real issues other than having a good listen to them . It was not the hotels fault either.

We stayed at the Cabrillo Inn for 2 nights. It’s located really well and the car park was useful too although be careful with the pillars as there was evidence of plenty of scrapes. The view from the hotel balcony across the bay towards San Diego was great. The room was quite small but did the job we wanted it to do. You don’t go to places like San Diego to stay in your room watching TV. It’s a place to lay your head. The bed was comfortable as were the pillows. Go and drink and eat at the Harbour Town Pub over the road as it was great and the staff were really friendly. The hotel is about 1 mile from Shelter Island which is worth a visit. We went on a Sunday evening when lots of fishing trips were coming into the harbour. Watching the sea lions chase the boats was great fun. The beach here looked good too although we had gone over to the beach at Coronado.

• Reviewed: 1 October 2016

Wonderful stay
    • Queen Room

The underground parking was small and a little hard to get in and out of when it was full.

Friendly staff. The room was a great size for two people. The fridge in the room was already cold when we checked in. Everything was clean and in working order. Each floor has a sitting area with lovely views of the harbor, at night it was relaxing to go sit and look at the lights. The location is great and just down the road from the Cabrillo Monument.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Wouldn't stay here again
    • Queen Room

Run down rickety property; dirty floors/walls/windows, stained 'lobby' furniture. Not enough onsite parking & spaces would only accomodate small compact cars. I had to park on the street both nights. Stained comforter, had it changed out. Thin walls. No hairdryer.

Manager was friendly, bed was firm but comfortable.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

A very good experience.
    • Queen Room

Love the communal outdoor seating area, which looks out to the harbor. Our room was spacious, nicely decorated, quiet and super clean. The refrigerator and microwave were a nice addition, as was the work desk. We chose Cabrillo Inn for the price and location, so we're very happy with everything and would return again.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Very low key
    • Queen Room

All was fine for my needs but for others ..perhaps ....no pool or other amenities

Very low key Very clean and comfortable In a very interesting area of point Loma. Easy access to many restaurants and attractions Staff is very pleasant and friendly. Older place but updated Comfy bed Refrigerator and microwave Nice rooms .. great staff.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

Excellent stay for the value
    • Queen Room

Our bed was a bit too stiff. Also, parking was tight, but we were able to find a parking space around the block.

Our room was clean and very nice. It was the first time my husband and I have seen a hotel room with dark hardwood floors. Bathroom was also clean. For the price, our stay was really pleasant. The inn is also walking distance to shopping areas and great restaurants, as well as 10 minutes from the rental car facilities. Although keep in mind that majority of surrounding restaurants other than Domino's close at 9 pm on weekdays.

Shady, Smelly and Dangerous. Rude deceptive staff/ owner.
    • Standard Room with Two Double Beds

The photos are nothing like how the room is. It was disgusting, dark, crammed, dirty, dark and dingy. Upon arrival we wanted to cancel our stay because of this and the Indian lady at reception was so rude and dishonest that she wouldn't let us cancel our booking and we had to stay for 3 nights. She wouldnt take any ownership of the issue nor appologize. There's a lot of drug dealers in the area who check in to the hotel on occasion. It's quite a shady smelly and a dangerous place to be.

• Reviewed: 16 August 2016

Nice basic place to stay

Been to this hotel twice. Very clean and has wifi, TV, fridge, and a microwave which my family needs. In a great area with the harbor, a small beach, and lots of food within walking distance!

• Reviewed: 15 August 2016

Good value for short stay
    • Queen Room

bed was like bricks, could have been a nicer place, but for what I spent for that location, it was what I was expecting.

location, new floors, pleasant staff, good value

• Reviewed: 19 July 2016

Fantastic!
    • Queen Room

The parking around the area is not great but that's just California

The location was great! I was able to walk to nearby restaurants and bars. It was also only 10 min away from mission beach and old town to drive. All the rooms were smoke free but they made up for it by having a balcony area for smokers