Reviews of Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino 4 stars

2100 Pacific Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401, USA

#8 of 35 hotels in Atlantic City

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Nothing particular about the hotel but Atlantic City has certainly seen better times than these.

Very nice and clean room, comfy beds and pillows. Bathroom very clean and of reasonable size but no tub (at least in the room we booked). Our room had view to the street (no ocean view) but it was quiet as not much traffic there. After all we did not spend much time in the room but rather in the casino.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

We were lost on how to find some things and the indoor pool and we kept having to ask countless staff most didn’t speak English very well or didn’t they just didn’t know finally found a room service employee and she helped us find it. Come to find out it was 21 and over so the kids couldn’t go in and there was a charge to even go in it and it was only open 10-6.

Very nice property, clean tons to do it is a huge location, pricing was alright

• Premium Ocean View Non-Smoking King Room

We went during the week and it seems that the connector hotels had most of there bars closed, so It would be nice if Caesars had more bars and more shops in there hotel. Not expecting it to have as many shops and bars as the one in Vegas but definitely more than what they have. Outside of that, it’s a very nice hotel and I would stay again.

I like the location of it on the Boardwalk and it’s in walking distance to the Outlet Mall.

• Premium Ocean View Non-Smoking King Room

Lack of communication and staff. It’s a huge place with multiple buildings. No map to tell you where things are just a few signs hanging from the ceiling.

It was next door to the rain forest cafe.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

I don’t like the the 2 door 🚪 in the room cause i don’t know 🤷‍♂️ why are those door 🚪 in the room,

I like the room cause are very clean and is very comfortable and the only thing there i was thinking 🤔 is there was 2 door 🚪 in the room like i was thinking 🤔 why are this door 🚪 here and for what,

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

I was told while checking in that the double room that I booked was sold out and they that can give me a king bed and cot in replacement. This option would not suffice being in a room with four adults. Therefore I asked to speak with manager on duty and later the representative told me that they do have the room available that I made reservations for.

The hotel was very nice and centrally located on the boardwalk.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

The card to use the elevator to get to the floor did not work well. I changed my card twice and my sister changed hers once. We were told not to put it near the cell phone or credit card, which we did not and still had difficulty with them. Quite aggravating, we only had one working key to use between three of us. Had to wake my sister up to come and get me from the ground floor.

The place is big and lots to see. I wish I had more time because I would have had a chance to see more and hopefully that would have helped write more about the place. I am glad I stayed there.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

No information on facilities, Confusing information on comps and WI-FI, free parking cost $5, after finally finding buffet, advertised desert bar was not working, could not get a drink refilled. Dealer had attitude because we apparently did not wager large enough bets.

• Premium Ocean Non Smoking Two Queens

Too much walking with in hotel. Hard time navigating, even with signs. Nobody ask if they could help us when we where at casino. Didn’t know how to bet.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

one of restaurants indicated were closed. The buffet closes at 20:00. It´s too early. the parking is so far,and it´s almost impossible to use valet parking.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

The hidden fees in this hotel are ridiculous. When we checked in our bill came to roughly 200dollars more than expectes because of all the fees in the small print. One of these fees was a 27dollar a night resort fee which was meant to cover the resorts facilities, however this disnt cover the pool. 10 dollars a day for the outdoor pool and 50dollars for the indoor pool. We would have booked elsewhere had we been made aware of this prior to booking. The staff were also quite unhelpfuk, unfriendly and standoffish. Upon check in, when telling us about the area the receptionist failed to mention how dangerous the streets surrounding the casinos are and never told us to stay within the casinos and on the boardwalk. We also requested a seaview room and got one with a view of reception with no natural light. The shops within Ceasers were also extremely pricey. It was 8dollars for a bag of chips. The hotel itself also was quite backdated and could do with some refurbishment. Althought it was a giod location in Atlantic city, the city itself is extremely seedy. We did not feel safe at all and would not go back again.

We liked nothing about this property. It was a complete rip off with a TONNE of hidden fees. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE SMALL PRINT BEFORE YOU BOOK.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

This property is heaven for smoking people. Can't walk around the hotel without having someone smoking or having the smell of smoke in your face. The hotel has three level of casino but two level is for smoking. So that tells you they want smoking people more in their property than non smokers.

They have a friendly staff and an ice cream and bakery across from the checkin desk.

EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Check-in was rather cold and aloof. Our room was so dark, I felt as though I was in a tomb. The towels were thin and cheap as well as the tissues.

• Premium Ocean View Non-Smoking King Room

We booked a non smoking room on a high floor with an ocean view. When we went to pick up our room key, they told us the room I had paid for wasn’t available, but we still had to pay the same amount of money. We had a low floor, the room reeked of cigarettes, and you could barely see the ocean. Very disappointed.

• Premium Non Smoking Two Queens

The location was great with accessibility to many entertainment and dining options. Parking was convienant, the facility was clean, and the staff was friendly.

It's dated. You can see in the worn out caulk in the shower and torn wall paper. Also, the can lights are all angled, so areas we're not well lit.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

I had booked online there was a picture of the room .A big single bed for 2 a big room with table and chairs by the window .It looked beautiful and we were excited .for 300.00 2 nights 3 days .When we arrived it was easy check in BUT the room had 2 small beds it was a small room no table to sit at ,windows were dirty .My sister had called and got the room she asked for but were charged 35 dollars more than they were told .Also at the end there was another 100.00 charged ???? for what we were not told there was going to be more at check out ..And it was difficult to connect to Wi-Fi it kept asking for a credit card when it was supposed to be included in the room rate. Very disappointed we will not go again ..

• Premium King Room Non-Smoking

Parking. View out the room. Neutral staff. Extra charges. Etc. Parking was far, long distance to carry a suitcase, three large tote bags and a cooler.

Room size.

• Forum Tower Deluxe King Room Non-Smoking

Huge gap between curtain and window, so not enough dark at night. Staff is not so informative and helpful. Breakfast is delicious but coffe not. 9$ coupon is ok, but staff at roma coffee did not mention if I have, to use, or how to use

Comfortable spacious and clean room

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

There are quite good hidden next hotel fee for breakfast, parking. wi-fi etc you have to read to the end!!!! And the " breakfast inclusive " is just bagel and coffee in price 10USD but you have to pay when you leave restaurant.

Very nice is exit just to Boardwalk. There is also helpful and friendly staff. Room is clean and nice. But the first price what you see on booking is far to be final amount. There are quite good hidden next hotel fee for breakfast, parking. wi-fi etc you have to read to the end!!!! And the " breakfast inclusive " is just bagel and coffee in price 10USD but you have to pay TAX when you leave restaurant. Incredible to call it "Breakfest inclusive".

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

The bed was horrible! The frame was broken so I was uneven as I slept. And it made a loud noise each and every time I changed sleep positions throughout the night. So I got no sleep at all.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Even though our rooms appeared to be non-smoking as we requested,the hallways of our floor smelled of smoke, that was disappointing.

The staff from the valets to the bellhops to the front desk were excellent, service couldn't have been better!

• Premium Ocean View Non-Smoking King Room

Room location was not suitable for seniors, required too much walking to get to food and casino and shops. No bathtub was a surprising disappointment, as was the lack of microwave. The front desk staff were not friendly and less than helpful when I left my key and ID in my room and was made to wait more than 30 minutes for Security to escort me to my room. I was not allowed to call my husband who was in the room worrying about me, to meet me at the elevator with my key. It felt more like punishment than any kind of customer service.

Bed was very comfortable.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

We had a room that overlooked the reception area so no natural light .

We have stopped at the hotel before and loved the location ,the new Gordan Ramsey bar was great .

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

As per the offer the breakfast is included in the price but we have only received a coupon which can be used for a discount. Not a fair policy.

The Caesar statue near the lobby.

• Ocean Tower Tribune Junior Suite

Casino was on two levels, if you have split levels, why not put smoking on one level by itself.

Rooms where very clean , comfortable bed, and staff was excellent.

• Forum Tower Deluxe King Room Non-Smoking

We booked a king size bed however the room was really small and the windows were grayed out so you could not see anything. We ended up changing rooms and paying more money. We also learned at check in time that the Booking.com rates we had was very high. We were told we would have did better by calling Caesars and making the arrangements with them. So this made the start of our vacation not so good. Based on what we now know we would not use Booking.com again.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

It was hair in my shower and when I wiped the shower floor and if was white residue on my hand as if they didn’t clean the shower

The front desk agent did an amazing job

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

No extra blankets in room No tub Had two beds when it was just me and hubby Terrible view No waters stocked in fridge Was expensive

convenient location

• Forum Tower Deluxe King Room Non-Smoking

On arrival the corridor around our room stunk of cannabis. We were then woken at 730am by security banging on the door asking about our fire alarm and then an hour later by the cleaner dispite the do not disturb sign being on the door

Room was excellent and comfortable

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

It was just a nightmare to spend a night in that room. I guess room was near by any machine (such as boiler room). It’s was so loud and we felt vibrations in our room. It was so hard to sleep. Toilet was old and damaged.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Smoking

Could use updates to the vending. Breakfast buffet at Cafe Roma was of very poor quality.

Close to the ocean and boardwalk. Clean, updated, and very comfortable room. Convenient parking for the hotel.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Small, crammed bathroom; undersized toilet; no towel racks; very inconvenient. The window in the room was covered with an opaque vinyl that was dirty and peeling. It made us feel claustrophobic. Only one packet of coffee for 3 guests.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Also had to call front desk to complain about the jumping & running upstairs every from 2am until 4 Am until I called 🤦🏻‍♀️

The buffet was closed at 8;00pm 🤦🏻‍♀️At a casino ? Really .. there was nothing in the rooms staying where everything was and barley no one around to tell us

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

I really wish i was up at least on the 9th floor. It felt like i was on the ground being on the fourth floor. Maybe next time i will be back in December/2018

It was close to everything and always busy

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Over priced for what the facility had to offer, the window is unable to open and is too foggy to see the view outside, I was expecting a bath tub and only shower was available...

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

There wasn't anything wrong with the property. I loved everything about this place

It was a nice size room very clean and comfortable. Everyone was very nice and helpful.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

There was lots of people making banging noises all hours of the night called front desk but no help but still had a great time

Room service very nice room was very comfortable close to the event I attended

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Ceasars has so much to offer. You can have a wonderful time and never leave the Casino, because the restaurants are great, the Casino is huge, the room was fine, and the drinks were strong! I recommend Gordan Ramsey for the Lobster Pot Pie! Would definitely order it again.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

the little bit of noise from the traffic

yes the beds were clean and comfortable room temperature was good and had room service which was very good and the block out curtains which kept out the light and the noise

• Premium Ocean View Non-Smoking King Room

No breakfast included. The Hotel also look quite old and dead. Bathroom toilet not functioning smoothly.

The room was very big and spacious, clean as well. Bathroom has good toiletries.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that our view was facing the inside of the main lobby. If u r not into that, make sure u book a room with an outside view

Hotel was nice and conveniently located

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

The place was a ghost town with nothing to do. The staff were nice but not helpful at all. The room smelled really musty and moody. Room was right next to the elevator so LOUD.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Worst experience ever! Booking info is false! Included breakfast claim is not true, it only gives 8$ credit wort a bagel and a coffee vs a full breakfast.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

The buffet was not too good. The waiter took a long time to get drinks and refills. The shower had some mold. Was hoping for a better view for the amount of the room.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

My cell phone internet was very limited. "Free $27 resort fee" Internet not secure, cat5 did not exist. Refrig didnt work. Thermostat lied, said 62, room was 72, too warm for us. Phone cord broken. Baseboards not wiped. Restaurants very pricey. Bottled water $4. Very limited choices at 730pm. Cafe Roma waiters abrupt. Smelled cigarettes on nonsmoking floor, 2700 floor. Lack of maintenance worrisome, patron since 1997, theres a difference

Cafe, awesome breakfast. Bed, perrrfect. Room, quiet and good location. Room, nicely done. Room Temp good, bit warm. Parking, very adequate. Security felt good.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Nothing, everything and everyone was great and very polite. The room was bigger than my first apartment and the amenities were fantastic.

It was directly on the boardwalk. It was connected to the pier shopping center and also connected to the wild wild west which was great because it was cold.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

When checking in they tried to upgrade room and surely wish I did but you expect a decent room with comfortable beds. The beds were terrible. Didn’t sleep at all. Super hard and by the time I got into the room and was ready for bed didn’t think it was that much of an issue to call and change rooms Told the clerk in the am and they just stated you should have called. When booking it had $20 worth of meals but the restaurants were limited to one high end and a pizza place or room service so I didn’t use any Not a lot of computer table slot stations at the bar and they were booked multiple times we went there. Only one real bar open in the place you could do this.

Close to restaurants and boardwalk

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

We booked under 2 queen bed at rate $150 per night including tax, end up I found rate i book is too high. Also we get us under 2 full bed. We have 3 paxs, we have to sleep in small bed room with high rate!

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Had issues with TV service since they were doing updates with Comcast.

Great deal, room was great & clean but limited view since I didn’t pay for upgrade.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Free breakfast not really free for 4 people (2adult and 2 children )we got 18$ to spend at the breakfast The pool was extra cost and another building Parking are 20$

No dislikes

I enjoyed the customer service experience from vallet parking, checking in, bell man, staff that was asked questions during my stay. The checking in and out was AWESOME.... I visited another casino the weekend before and was not pleased but Caesar's made up for my bad experience. Looking forward to returning the weekend of 3/31.

n/a

Everything about this property was excellent. The room was very spacious, bed were very comfortable, room very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. The hotel was just beautiful. I will definitely stay in this hotel again and will highly recommend this hotel to friends and family!

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Mortons overpriced and average food, not very good selection.

Rooms very clean and decent size, excellent price. Gordon Ramsey Excellent food and service central location.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

I was given a room with window pointing to indoor hallway. A first foe me and my partner. The air conditioning smelled very bad but there was no alternative, as windows didn't open.

Great location and easy access from New York City. Online and kiosk check-in make the process extremely fast and easy.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Food options...there’s expensive and even more expensive. A sandwich and wrap place would be nice or like a Carnegie deli

Parking was far away, hallways were dirty, phones and alarm clocks were old and out dated, room was big, elevators were slow, spa was small but staff at the Spa were very friendly. Morton’s shouldn’t close at 11-we wanted to eat there at 10:30 but it was too late.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

That the Buffet was close the day of my birthday but everything else was a plysvibenhoy myself

I love the facts that everything was under one roof to my comfort eat,sleep,Casino

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Slightly old rooms and not too many good vegetarian food options at the hotel. The restaurants could have been better. The Tropicana has very good restaurant options.

Great Location and Good Casino

• Forum Tower Deluxe King Room Non-Smoking

Not much information regarding the hotel amenities in the hotel room. Difficult to navigate the TV attempting to find the information.

Room was neat, and pleasantly furnished.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

1) Staff at reception was not very friendly & helpful. She did not allow us to checkin early even though the hotel was not fully occupied (did not see many hotel guests around in the hotel). 2) Room needed some renovation as it was a little dated & small. 3) Hotel should provide breakfast meals as part of the room as it was not easy to get breakfast within the hotel vicinity.

Location good, easy access to the Tanger Premium Outlet shops.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

They gave us a 20 dollar bonus card but everywhere we went they kept saying we couldn’t use it

The caesars rooms were very nice,updated & clean no thin walls very spacious

The WiFi wasnt complimentary which was unexpected due to the higher room rate than other neighbouring hotels and the fact that the WiFi was free outside of the hotel on the boardwalk. this led to us standing outside the hotel each time we connected which is just daft.

The staff were fantastic and sorted the rooms even though the booking authorisation hadn't completely properly. Our room had a really interesting inside view of the hotel interior.

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Price too high for Atlantic City Hotel ... better deals on other sites. Should be a 39$ night hotel, not 89$. Resort charge was dumb as there was nothing there to ask for it from. Casino was blah, and empty.

Room was big.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Premium King Room Non-Smoking

It is a bit of a long walk to rooms in centurion tower—I’m nit picking here. Very little to nothing to dislike.

Employee approached me upon arrival to show me how to check in without going to the front desk-very nice! Room was clean and very very nice for $100

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

The staff were all very confused. One would tell me one thing, the other would tell me they were wrong. The room faced the casino which means no window to the outside, and flashing lights all night long coming through the gaps in the curtains. Expensive to eat there - meals no lower than $40 for a basic meal then having to add in tip and tax. Room service just as bad - asked to add an egg to my burger and it was going to cost $11 for ONE egg! Beautiful hotel but definitely going to cost more than you realize.

The bed was literally the comfiest thing I’ve ever slept on. The rooms were a great size, the bathroom was amazing. Definitely felt on the luxury side of things.

• Forum Tower Deluxe King Room Non-Smoking

The hallway smelled bad, the room was miniscule, there was NO window, no desk or chair to work at, not enough electrical outlets. When you pay this kind of money the Wi-Fi should be FREE!

Convenience to functions of our event

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Very limited TV channel selection. No excuse for making customers pay for wi-fi in a luxury hotel.

Spacious, clean room. Possible to open (small) windows for fresh outdoor air.

• Ocean Tower Tribune Junior Suite

When I stayed at other casinos they would give me a voucher of 20 or 30 dollars towards a meal. I think that would put Caesars over the top.

It was very comfortable, and peaceful. I had a Jr.Suite, and it was everything that needed. We all were very comfotable.

• Premium Non Smoking Two Queens

Just one of the receptionist a guy during check in was not very clear in explaining where the exact tower is and how the. wifii works and when we thought otherwise he has this look that i was dumb. Very condescending.

Very modern facility and the staff are great happy abd friendly

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

Noodle restaurant within Caesars was over priced, total for 2 people, $80.00 with tip, basic chinese restaurant meal that you could purchase at a take out for $30.00

Convenience, Friday evening, price was excellent

• Forum Tower Deluxe King Room Non-Smoking

I didn't like how dingy the casino looked and how the pier shops we're largely vacant. Buddakhan was the only reason we stayed there.

Liked the rooms. They were very updated. The casino and the lobby could use updating

• Forum Tower Deluxe Two Double Bed Room Non-Smoking

The room was HUGE. However, the bathroom was tiny! There was a nice shower but NOT enough towels.

The Rooms were clean and fantastic. Very speedy elevators. Nice location on the Boardwalk. I am looking forward to staying there again. Great parking area for the car, felt very safe. Very soft comfortable bed and pillows!

• Ocean Tower Tribune Junior Suite

Some noice from the walkway, which is expected. Did not bother much.

Stay in the ocean tower on the 12 floor, high enough to enjoy the partial view of the ocean. Room is big and clean, especially the bathroom.

• Premium Ocean View Non-Smoking King Room

I don't like that they hold $100 on your card and they can't guarantee that the money will return back into your bank account as soon as you check out that was a little uncomfortable

I like the way they greeted us and made sure that we were happy and if we needed any type of accommodations they were willing to accommodate us I'm looking forward to more specials and discount at the Caesars

• Premium Ocean View Non-Smoking King Room

The carpet in the room was kinda dingey and worn but the room was clean.

Won 600 dollars. Really enjoyed breakfast at cafe Roma and dinner at Gordon Ramsey. The sticky toffee pudding was awesome.

• Forum Tower Deluxe King Room Non-Smoking

One of the bartenders at the Toga bar was just outright miserable and rude. Luckily the other three made up for his rotten attitude.

Our room was very large - no view to speak of but extremely spacious and clean with an updated bathroom. The bed was comfortable with two choices of pillows. All of the staff that we interacted with were very nice and accommodating.

Browse Caesars Atlantic City Hotel & Casino traveller photo gallery