Reviews of Cambria Hotel LAX This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

199 Continental Blvd, El Segundo, 90245, United States of America

#2 of 14 hotels in El Segundo

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: November 12, 2018

great stay :)

no microwave but that wasn't that bad for me!

almost everything. The bed was big and cozy. The shower pressure was perfect. The water temperatre needed no time to got hot. The gym equipment was really good!! better than i expected. The Location close to the airport was perfect when you leave the next day. But also to the beach wasn't far! the breakfast looks delicious but wasn't included in my rate so i didn't had it! The stuff at the checkin out and the others were nice and friendly! I would stay again when i´m nearby. free parking ! Wifi was available all time.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

New and clean

the window blind couldnt block the street light. The room is rather bright in the night even though all room lights are off.

Clean and new hotel. 24hr self service laundry.

• Reviewed: November 8, 2018

This place was wonderful we will definitely stay here again. Location was the best. Super comfy beds

no comment we liked everything

This place exceeded my expectations. The beds were so comfy. Clean and small rooms but that is no big deal when you plan to sight-see . I really enjoyed my stay and will definitely stay here again. The gym was very nice and the outside pool area was very fancy.What we liked the most was the location. You are in the middle of everything it seems like.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Not a great hotel - it could be, but isn't right now.

When we arrived, the lobby looked dirty and unkept - bad first impression. When we went up to our rooms one was still full of cleaning stuff, like the cleaner had left mid-clean and the other room had stained bed linen. Not a good start. We had to go back to reception and let them know. They then had to get the linen changed and send the cleaner back. We were exhausted after our flight from the UK and this wasn't what we needed. They offered us a drink at the bar - the bar server kept disappearing into the kitchen on her phone, she didn't have any interest in customers. This was reflected across the hotel. We also have been over-charged, we've emailed about it and unsurprisingly are still awaiting a response.

The beds were comfy and the facilities were ok.

• Reviewed: October 28, 2018

Very nice and convenient

Complimentary breakfast. All I eat for breakfast is a very small portion of fruit and I will not pay $12.95.

The location was great. Close to the freeways and grocery stores. Only 30 minutes from my office.

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

Hotel doesn't return safety deposit

I would love to leave excellent review on this hotel, BUT.. On the day of our arrival the receptionist charged us 56$ for safety deposit. All hotels usually release safety deposit at the day of checkout, and we get it back within 3-4 days. We have not gotten the deposit from Cambria hotel back. The hotel does not reply to any emails, so I don't even know why they do not return our deposit back.

It's new and clean. But keep in mind that you'll pay additional 56$ for your stay.

• Reviewed: October 10, 2018

Everything was great, staff was very friendly... would definitely visit again

The only bad thing I would say is that the shower didn’t drain correctly but after I told maintenance the problem was fixed when I returned to my room 😌

The bed was so comfortable, great TV, and I loved that someone would clean our room every morning.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2018

Best Hotel 2018

All of the Staff were super friendly. Positive vibes everywhere! Very relaxing and Quiet. Met some Awesome people. Definitely going back ASAP! Rooms were Huge & handyman Rob is the best! The cook manager Rose was the sweetest. I have No complaints 😁

• Reviewed: September 21, 2018

It was great but could've been incredible

I didn't like that it said I would have a bluetooth mirror but it didn't work ): I called the front desk about it but nothing was done.

I loved the way the room was set up. Great bed great tv great bathroom great mirrors! Love how the staff was friendly and almost met my expectations.

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

Very dirty bed sheets and rooms. We had to change the room after we checked in to a slightly better room but it was also dirty. I will not stay there again and highly suggest that no one stays there.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2018

Pick Cambria

Everything is super clean and updated. The staff was also super nice. Every morning when we were leaving the maid would say good morning and if we had our do not disturb sign on the door she’d ask if we need any clean towels. Plus FREE PARKING! It was by LAX but out of the way so there was barely any traffic.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

Extremely comfortable stay

Location was further out than I had expected, would need a car, taxi or Uber to get around

Very comfortable big would room, lovely pool area and the gym was much better than I had expected

• Reviewed: July 28, 2018

Great staff and great accommodations!
    • Efficiency Suite - Disability Access

Sign off the street was a little difficult to see!

Upon arrival at the hotel there appeared to be a mix up with the booking. The staff went above and beyond to accommodate us!! Once in the room, everything was beautiful and the bed was sooo comfortable!! Rooms are modern and spacious!

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Location, ample parking, staff was friendly and welcoming

I didn’t like that the bathroom door was extremely difficult to close. We did advise about this issue and were given the option of moving to another room. But since we where only staying one more night and were unpacked and settled we decided to keep the room.. however, we asked for some fresh towels and conditioner on 2 different occasions and we never got them. We had to ask a maid in the hall for the items. We also did not like the fact that we had to pay different nightly rates. We assumed that once we booked our entire stay the rate would be the same like any other place I have stayed at. That wasn’t the case here and they also hold 50.00 more on to our credit card which will be released in a few days.. over all I’m disappointed in the service and price we received and I don’t believe we will be staying here anymore.

Location, ample parking, staff was friendly and welcoming

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

I liked everything!

Everything was nice, clean, and beautiful but the only issue was that the pool section was always packed. We stayed 2 nights and within those two night we never had a chance to go in to the pool for that reason.

I liked everything! It smelled great, it was nice and clean, the rooms were beautiful. I cannot complain about the property it was just great for the price!

• Reviewed: July 10, 2018

Short sweet and comfortable

Could have been more instructions in roomto be able to get onto Netflix and to contact reception from room

Beautiful and clean. Really enjoyed my stay! Room was so comfortable!

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Little getaway

Didn't too much care for the food and drink menu at the hotel. Not much variety.

The atmosphere, the cleanliness, the hospitality, close proximity to plenty of choices on PCH and the short drive to Manhattan Beach.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

I will definitely come back

only one comment : internet in the room did not work for my laptop . I had to use internet from the conference. having said that, the IT staff, Chance , receptionist did all they could to facilitate my internet connection downstairs, allowing me to use the conference room anytime. so thank you all.

the staff were ultra helpful, gracious, welcoming. breakfast, simple but nice. croissant could be a plus. very comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

New property

2 hour wait to check in No espresso available due to machine broken at the breakfast buffet Room was not really cleaned once I was checked in for my 3 night stay; rather, only the bed was made and the toilet cleaned. They didn’t even bother to vacuum the carpet.

New property

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

Lovely place - just bring earplugs!!

The walls are paper thin. We heard a couple going at it all night next door :/

The room was awesome, lovely big bed and the bathroom was really modern. The bath products were really nice and it felt like a little luxury retreat! We took the free shuttle in the morning which was on time and were at LAX in about 20-25 mins (since they pick up people at other hotels on the way)

• Reviewed: June 11, 2018

I can’t wait to visit this hotel again and I would recommend it to all I know.

The shower was amazing, but could’ve been enclosed just a little more so that the water would not get outside of it. I liked the openness of the shower, but it would’ve been nice to either close it more or shield the water from getting out! No biggy though!

One of the best places by far! Convenience of restaurants, shopping, beach, and airport if needed. Staff was eager to assist in every way. The front lobby was inviting and had outlets for many different devices in very convenient locations. The bar are was nice, quaint, and luring! It made me want to have a drink! The room was kept very well and up to date with all amenities and needs. It even had a Bluetooth mirror in the bathroom. The bed was heaven for me, because I have a hard time sleeping. This bed made me want to sleep all day! The gym was amazing and provided water, towels, televisions, earphones, and up to date equipment. The pool area had gazebo’s, plenty of lounge areas with fire pits and heat lamps. Towels were provided also! All in all it was a great time spent.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

I reserved this hotel twice, from 20.

I reserved this hotel twice, from 20.5 till 23.5 and 26.5 till 30.5 from 20.5 - 23.5 was great! - only last day was noise near the room on early morning in 26.5 i drove from las vegas to the hotel to stay 4 nights more, unfortunately after i checked in they gave me first room (3rd floor) with noisy air conditioner and dirty dirty desktop, and bad smell on the room, then they moved me to another room (2nd room, 3rd floor), was sticky floor and also noise of the air conditioner near the building, then they moved me for the (3rd room, 5th floor), the room was with burger smell, and 1 couples near the room was doing bad voices and noise near the room. unfortunately I checked out on the same night after i arrived tired there to get rest I didn't stayed there and it took for me about 2 hours to find other hotel after i checked out.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

The comfort beds

I reserved the hotel from 20.5.18 - 23.5.18 and from 26.5 - 30.5 first 2 days from 20.5 - 23.5 was great, last day was noise near the room on the early morning.

The comfort beds

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Superb Service!

Probably there are not many good places to hang out or have a comprehansive dinner nearby, but close to LAX airport.

Absolutely everything. 1.special occasion - we got free room upgrade to Suit. 2. Free breakfast in respect to our anniversary 3. due the late flight next day we were allowed to take shower in the ground floor room 7 hours after check out . 4. Free airport shuttle 5. Nice bar. To summarize - superb service !

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

It was recently built with upgraded interior and technology.

It is not walking or accessible to city/beach life (e.g., bars, restaurants, beach, etc).

It was recently built with upgraded interior and technology.

• Reviewed: May 23, 2018

Comfortable stay

The only negative thing is that in the bathroom there is no good protection from water to go out of the shower cabin, so the floor is full of water after taking shower.

It was very comfortable stay. Nice staff, big room, big beds, windows are possible to open for fresh air (VERY RARE option in the US hotels), parking right in front of hotel. Location is good if you need to overnight close to LAX.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Our stay was pretty well, staff was great and cleanliness of the room was great.

Bathroom could have been better, shower glass doesn’t slide and the door doesn’t fully close all the way or lock.

Bed is very comfortable and the pillows are so soft!

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

I was attending a conference is a nearby building and I was able to talk from the hotel to the venue

The free wi-fi requires acceptance of tracking cookies and if provided by an outside co. I didn't feel it provided a comfortable level of security. It would be nice if there were different pillow thicknesses.

The rooms and public areas of the hotel were very stylish and well appointed. The beds were comfortable and the linens fresh.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

PERFECTION, CLEAN, EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, THIS IS OUR NEW HOME HOTEL!!

There wasn't a view of the beach, but the view of the tall buildings and the city along with the streetlights at night made up for the "no view beach". THERE IS NOT A SINGLE THING TO NOT LOVE ABOUT THIS HOTEL! EVERYTHING IS PERFECTION! YOU WILL NOT REGRET STAYING HERE!!

My partner and I absolutely love this hotel and we highly recommend this hotel! This hotel brought us the most amazing experience of outstanding customer service. The hotel is so beautiful and omg my goodness the rooms are amazing! We truly enjoyed how quiet the hotel rooms and hallways are. You get this positive feel vibes all throughout your stay. The room and bathroom are perfection; the mirror in the bathroom is gigantic and as a built in bluetooth inside too which makes showering like you are in heaven and not want to stop showering. Overall, our stay was absolutely perfection! The supervisors Ed & Rickie were completely patient and so nice. The first supervisor Ed is such a wonderful gentleman and took care of us from the very start of our check in to the very end of our check out. He got us in with the rewards system as well which gave us points and also a free glass of beverage. Thank God for the making of CAMBRIA LAX HOTEL!!!

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Good!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Music in the lobby was too loud. The $50.00 extra charge at check in was something we never have had required at any other hotel. Not sure what this charge was for. Told at checkout we would be refunded within a week. We shall see?

Loved the room. Very clean. Bed and pillows very comfortable! Good area! Loved the free parking!!

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

I had a very pleasant stay.

Can't think of anything I didn't like.

The cleanliness was excellent, everything was very nice. I would highly recommend this hotel, met all my expectations.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Very clean with lovely soft beds.

A little far out but if you have a car it's fine..we rented one after our 2nd day

Very clean with lovely soft beds..staff were very friendly..food was great

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Overall good except for the mildew smell.

When we arrived in our room the refrigerator was leaking water onto the carpet, there was a water-soaked towel in the ice compartment and it smelled of mildew.

The property was relatively new.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2018

For solo use great rooms

Entrancedoor to bathroom is a downer. This type of sliding door looks fancy but does not close well. No privacy is granted if needed.

Brand new airporthotel. Extra perks are inroom drinkingglasses made of glass (no plastic) and stoneware coffeemugs. The inroom Lavazza coffee was a treat!

• Reviewed: May 1, 2018

Very tidy and clean.

Pool was not clean, filter did not work. Not that much sun at the pool sadly.

Very tidy and clean. Building seems very new. Nice shower and very good breakfast option for 12$.

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Very new, very nice, less than 10 minutes from LAX!

Mark at the bar was great! The front desk people were very good also. Only slight problem I had was when I called the hotel from the airport to ask about the shuttle. I called twice and let it ring a dozen times each time without an answer. On the third try, the call was answered.

• Reviewed: April 20, 2018

Close to LAX, plenty of parking spots, 24-hour security,...

Room wasn’t clean, bathroom door and counters were dirty, it didn’t seem like they wipe any counters at all!

Close to LAX, plenty of parking spots, 24-hour security, large & very modern rooms.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Great place, especially if sitting USMLE Step 2CS!

Staff were so lovely and helpful. Happy hour was a treat. The pool area and all of the outdoors with the couches, lounge chairs, and fire were wonderful. I was visiting to take an exam, so not the most fun of visits, but I still thoroughly enjoyed myself and was able to relax!

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Comfortable stay

The traffic and location is not that convenient, better to rent a car

The room is clean and comfortable, some fancy technologies like Bluetooth mirror is very interesting. The bed is really nice that helps us to having very good sleep.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Pleasantly surprised

This is a brand new hotel. Great value for your money. The rooms were modern, spacious and clean. The Bluetooth mirror in the bathroom was a nice touch. Nice fitness room overlooking the heated pool, with a wide variety of equipment for a well rounded workout. Location is excellent! I highly recommend this hotel and will certainly come back again!

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Simply awesome place to stay

Breakfast was expensive but Starbucks is within walking distance.

This hotel is simply awesome. Everything about this place is fresh, clean, and very comfortable. Our room was a great size, quiet, and had some nice modern touches like a huge TV and bluetooth mirror. The bed was very comfortable and bathroom/shower were nice. The bar area, airport shuttle, gym, and outdoor space were all great as well. Would 100% stay here again.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

Comfortable stay, modern and clean accommodations, but need a rental car to get around!

Wished the rate would have included complimentary hot breakfast, otherwise it was $13pp. Proximity to restaurants, beach, or mall requires a vehicle.

With the hotel only being 11 months new at check-in (as of 03/29/2018), the hotel has maintained that new hotel smell and feel. Modern amenities, clean, fridge in room, spacious accommodations for a small family of 3. Swimming pool and gym. Wished property was closer to attractions; otherwise nestled between office buildings and you definitely need a vehicle to get around. There is a nice Mattel Toy Store just down the block if you have kids (or kid at heart). Makes for a nice stay close to LAX especially for early morning/late night flights.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Will definitely be back !

there was a left over shampoo top in our bed room and when we called for towls thaey dod not com.

This hotel is very modern and cute. It is close to the airport, yoga studio and whole foods.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Would stay here again, especially if the price was even cheaper.

The lights hanging on the walls didn’t work for me. The bathroom door also wouldn’t stay closed unless I wedged a small hand towel folded up into the crack. The room didn’t look the cleanest when I got it. Some of the surfaces looked like they had stains caked on.

I liked the fire and seating area near the pool. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: March 29, 2018

Loved our stay it was quiet and comfortable.

$13 “Buffet” breakfast was a free continental breakfast at other hotels.

Super clean, liked the decor, the bed was very comfortable and the room was quiet!

• Reviewed: March 28, 2018

Comfortable beds in a spotless room with a rain showerhead in the bathroom and free parking.

It would have been nice to have complimentary breakfast (it is offered for around $13.00) but the price was of the room was very reasonable without breakfast included.

I wanted a location close to my son's home and this was a short drive away and also conveniently located to LAX. The room was spotless and had a nice decor. Beds were comfortable and bathroom great. Free parking was a nice bonus.

Warm and Cozy

The room was nice with upgraded amenities, the staff was excellent and It was a top 5 hotel to stay it. The atmosphere around the pool gave a great ambience to the area, with a fire pit and comfortable sitting. My daughter enjoyed listening to music through the electric mirror in the bathroom.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Very comfortable and convenient.

One slight grumble, the aircon in my room was very noisy when cooling. I don't know why, it seemed odd for a new building. It was temperate outside so I just left the aircon off but something for them to work on.

Big room, comfortable bed, free parking, good wifi, close to LAX but without plane noise. What's not to like? It is a new hotel and they are doing their best to stand out from the pack, successfully so far. And did I mention free parking?

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

The place to be near LAX

- New hotel with modern simplistic yet tasteful decor in the lobby, corridors and room. - Free ample parking (unique for hotels in California) - Location is superb just 5min to LAX (without being in the typical area of LAX hotels) it is in-fact in a more quieter, cleaner area of El Segundo with a large supermarket and shopping/eating plaza nearby (1 min by car). - Nice large room with modern tasteful features, walk-in shower, excellent extra large HDTV mounted on the wall, excellent in room coffee (Lavazza brand). comfortable bed and bedding - Friendly, helpful and efficient staff (check in, coffee shop/bar, housekeeping)

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

I did like Cambria, but the reason why I chose Cambria was...

I did like Cambria, but the reason why I chose Cambria was because it is located close to LAX and I had to attend a flight early in the morning. At the same time for a long stay I would not choose Cambria, just because of location, although the room is awesome.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Overall good accommodation.

Service at restaurant was slow, I asked for hot water for tea promised but didn't arrive. At reception complementary drink was not offered, you have to spot yourself to get it.

Location and facilities,facilities fairly new

• Reviewed: March 9, 2018

Please get bathroom doors!!!!

The bathroom door doesn’t close all the way. Makes it very uncomfortable to use the bathroom. The need doors for privacy.

I liked how clean it was and the neighborhood.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

Not bad ,could've been better.

Housekeeping took 3 days to service my room, snacks in lobby were very overpriced, breakfast "buffet" was terrible and the fact it's not free is ridiculous I've never had to pay for that type of breakfast and again it was horrible food.

The building and ground are great, clean modern and comfortable.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Good but breakfast did not meet expectations on the day 2

A/C noise. On the second day of breakfast, they ran out of tea, no more brown bread was served and the cutlery turned into disposable cutlery such as in a cheap motel.

Comfy beds

• Reviewed: February 7, 2018

location and amble parking space
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Shower. The shower head angled to outside the shower and the floor was so wet since the shower glass is narrow and there is no shower doors

location and amble parking space

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Excellent value/location near LAX for business travelers with meetings in the corporate area.

Modern room, all the latest in IT - Smart technology, even in the bathroom. Very comfortable bed, pillows. In the corporate are near LAX; good for business travelers. It was quiet.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

Impressed

If you are in need of a hotel near LAX this is 10/10. But to get to the LA area and back is a very long drive with usual traffic.

Very modern and clean. For the price it is a great deal and the staff is very nice and professional.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Would not stay there again.

Tried to get water from kiosk and NO staff was around. Front desk or anywhere else Paid 10.00++ for breakfast and waited for them to refill the bacon and it didn’t happen. All the offerings were not worth 10.00

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

New hotel with modern styling and comfort.

Great location, close to LAX airport. Many different plazas nearby. Only about 10 minutes drive from Manhattan Beach. Free parking on site. Rooms are very comfortable.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

I reserved a king room for 2 nights.

I reserved a king room for 2 nights. When I arrived the hotel had me staying in a queen room for 2 nights. This was corrected and I was put in a king for the 2 nights I had reserved.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Overall an exceptional expierence.

I think it would be awesome to offer complimentary breakfast. Especially based on the options.

Love the makeup wipes in the room and all the charger ports on the room.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

Great find...but hard to find

They could use a covered area just outside pool door to sit if raining...also the water in juice bar was dirty. VERY hard to find...even the GPS couldnt do it

The new building...everything in great shape,Loved the modern ideas and decor

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Amazing stay, worth the money, close to airport; one night stay.

TV was glitching when searching through tv guide. Other than that, no complaints.

The staff were extremely friendly, informative, and patient with guests -- both me and my partner as well as guests in line before and after us. They said hi and checked in with us each time we entered and left the property. Rooms were very spacious and clean. Bed was well made with clean sheets. Mirrors in the room had good lighting; mirror in the bathroom could hook up to a phone for playing music. Mini fridge and closet available.

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

Everything Was great the only thing I think was needed were some doors to put your clothes in

When we arrived there was no coffee cups or coffee we had to call down and have them bring that up after that day the coffee and coffee cups were there every time. There were only three towels every day and both of us used two towels one for hair and other for body.

Maids were very sweet and helpful There was always Coffee and tea we got back in so we could enjoy it sit and talk my nephew and I had such a good time he’s 14 now and we love this time together

• Reviewed: January 10, 2018

Unfortunate circumstances - see above.

See above. Also, it was noisy till well after midnight.

I was charged the full amount on November 24 on my credit card. When I arrived, the desk person said there was no record of my reservation. Fortunately, there was a room available. She was going to charge me again, until I showed her the printed copy of my credit card statement. I was indicated as a NO SHOW. But we showed up before 6 pm. I do not understand what happened. I had to ask for an extra blanket - which we received. The property was not easy to find. I used both google maps and mapquest, neither of which led us directly to the hotel. I liked the decor and the cleanliness of the hotel.

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

calm, comfortable stay near the airport

even though it's a very new hotel, clean-up could have been done a bit more thoroughly if they want to keep it up.

quiet location, comfortable, new hotel. good service.

• Reviewed: January 6, 2018

Noises between floors and through doors. I couldn’t sleep well. I asked a quiet room, but it wasn’t quiet at all. No complimentary toothbrush and toothpaste because they were ran out during my stay.

Location. Kind staff. Clean room. Bluetooth mirror.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Fabulous choice for a layover at LAX!

Room: Many stains in the bathroom. Staff: A bit robotic.

Room: Very modern, functional and spacious! Staff: Efficient and swift. Location: Close to the airport but the neighbourhood makes a questionable impression.

• Reviewed: January 2, 2018

Overall it was a nice room. A lot of amenities

I didn’t like the temp in the room. It was hard to sleep bc the heater only goes to 75 so I spent my nights a lil chilly

I love the bathroom mirror having Bluetooth

• Reviewed: December 29, 2017

Excellent!

A little out of the way in an industrial area...but close to freeways and central.

All around a great little hotel! Great style, new, very clean. Location is not the greatest, however it's close to freeways and central to most parts of LA. Great value for your money as well! Very much recommended!

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Parking was free

They asked for 100$ deposit and it took about a week for them to return it. Also, the bathroom has a silly sliding door and for whatever reason it doesn't stop where you want it to.

Parking was free

• Reviewed: December 22, 2017

Perfect. I love this place

I Love everything in this hotel. It's modern and stylish, brand new, very clean, comfortable, big beautiful room, friendly staff, free car parking, many towels, coffee machine in room.

• Reviewed: December 20, 2017

Hotel is very new.

Breakfast is not included. Buffet is $9.99

Hotel is very new. I liked the Bluetooth mirror in the bathroom. Location is very quiet and close to LAX and other dining areas.

• Reviewed: December 19, 2017

Hosts ere nice, they greeted me every time I entered or exited. Hotel was clean and well maintained.

It is in an industrial location, which limits a scenic view. I had a view of the pool which was lit up at night.

Rain shower head, great water pressure. Very comfy bed, not super soft just right.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2017

My first experience with Cambria was great!

Had never heard of this brand before so I was a little skeptical at first but it was a great choice! The rooms are modern with smart mirrors, I had a great view outside the hotel and the staff were simply AMAZING!! The bed was okay - we had no complaints. I was very impressed and will be staying at Cambria when I return to LA. Definitely recommend!! The hotel is conveniently located to the airport, as well retail shops and restaurants. Also a short drive to Downtown LA, Hollywood, Beverly Hills etc.