Reviews of The Santa Fe Suites This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

3007 South Saint Francis Drive, Santa Fe, NM 87505, United States of America

#4 of 5 vacation rentals in Santa Fe

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

Great location, outdated facilities.
    • Queen Suite

First impression, we walked in and the young lady working for the night said “How can I help you”, as she did not look up and stood there texting in front of our faces, as if this was acceptable customer service. For the price paid, the suite was very outdated. When I walked into the bathroom, there was hair in the corners, water was still in the tub. The towels were very old and small, with small stains on them. The sheets on the bed had similar small stains. The breakfast in the morning was subpar, the cheapest muffins, waffles, and various sugary cereals and oatmeals. We ended up finding somewhere to pick up breakfast sandwiches because.

The location was great, seemed safe and quiet. The room concept with the kitchenette, it was like staying in a studio apartment. The young lady working in the morning when we checked out was very polite and kind.

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Some potential to be tapped to become even better
    • Queen Suite

A bit hard to find the property (take Zia Bd. from the highway), there was a lack of kitchen ustencils so the possibility offered by the room appliance could not be fully exploited. Also not enough room in the continental breakfast room, which is a pity as the breakfast items, while limited in scope, are of good quality.

Nice room with some wooden furniture a bit worm out but very well maintained and super clean, rather quiet despite some trucks moving next in the morning. Confortable bed. Good choice of TV channels. Next to a supermarket (Albertsons). Not far from downtown, although not at a walking distance

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Good basic room, spacious.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

The room had a kitchen with stove top but nothing to cook food in, no pan/pot. Room was for 4 people but only had 3 plates and 2 cups.

Good basic room, spacious. Had kitchen but no cooking supplies (e.g. pans). Basic breakfast in morning was good. We made use of the laundry ($5 for 1 load with detergent in washer then dryer), ice machine, wifi was good.

• Reviewed: June 26, 2018

We were comfortable and slept well. Just thought the room needed a little attention from maintenanc
    • Queen Suite

It appeared old and not too well maintained. One cabinet door was hanging off its hinges. The breakfast was so, so.

It was convenient to the interstate.

• Reviewed: June 15, 2018

Great location, unique rooms with awesome views.
    • Queen Suite

Bathroom toilet seat was missing three of the four spcers on the bottom. The lower edge of the seat was gouged and the wood was exposed and crumbling.

Great location, unique rooms with awesome views.

Worth the Value! I would stay there again
    • Queen Suite

The AC turned off in the middle of the night. It was probably cool enough but I like to have a fan going during the night for circulation and white noise so, needless to say, I had trouble sleeping.

A great value for the price! I would stay there again. Comfortable and practical and met my needs for a business trip for multiple days. A bit outdated but had everything I needed for a temporary home.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Definatly a great value! I would stay there again.
    • Queen Suite

The staff seemed to be unorganized when we arrived. It took 20 minutes to check in. There were some cleaning issues but nothing major.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Definatly a great value! I would stay there again.
    • Queen Suite

There were a few cleaning issues like a hair on the shower curtain. One of our rooms had a kitchen appliance out of order but no big deal.

This place was a great value for the money. It is a little outdated but still comfortable and met all of my needs. The kitchenette, bed, and couch were practical and comfortable enough for a few days stay. I would stay there again, for sure!

• Reviewed: June 4, 2018

Very pleasant, comfortable and well-located place to stay.
    • Queen Suite

As I mentioned above, the placement of the air conditioner is not ideal.

I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that it had a fully equipped kitchen and very accessible handicapped bathtub. My only quibble was with the air conditioner, which blew its air directly on the bed. Otherwise the room was perfect for a couple or a single traveller, like myself. A short distance to the Plaza and to Museum Hill, and right next door to an excellent Albertson's. Definitely recommend.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2018

Tolerable for a night.
    • Queen Suite

2nd floor, no elevator. Worst breakfast ever - all carbs and no protein, very limited selection. Juices very watery. No pots or dish towels in kitchen.

Liked having a small kitchen with refridge and sink, stove. Bed was ok. Good shower.

• Reviewed: June 1, 2018

Spacious and well appointed apartment style accommodation.
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast space was cramped and the breakfast choice rather limited. Downtown Santa Fe was a couple of miles away - an easy enough drive, but parking for downtown was more of a challenge.

Spacious, modern, well appointed and well equipped accommodation with a kitchenette. It was well located near the main highway but not noisy and there were some convenient stores nearby with a park area in a pleasant neighbourhood.

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

Okay...
    • Queen Suite

The room was “okay”. We found hairs in the blankets. When I brought it to management’s attention they didn’t seem surprised and tried to make it right by offering a discount and new blankets. However, even the new blankets had long hairs in them. Sometimes good pricing doesn’t supersede having clean facilities. I would have gladly paid a little more to rest more comfortably.

The location was convenient

• Reviewed: May 27, 2018

Shortish drive to central Santa Fe
    • Two Double Bed Suite

It shows in the wrong place on booking.com map and google map which made finding it v hard. Other guests had experienced the same issue. Needs to be sorted out

Cooking and laundry facilities with easy parking

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

The weekend was wonderfully summed up after I moved to the Marriott Fairfield in Albuquerque.
    • Queen Suite

Their address is on St. Francis, and they are actually on Zia, and into the Albertson (food store), parking lot, then around to the back where there is only a chest high sign. false information. The booking was made at the request of my host for the weekend. I will never stay there or recommend them again. The Marriott Fairfield Inn was the same price and has a sign, on the street address listed. i am through with booking.com, too. The 3rd time

The room was nice and clean. A valid value. The front desk staff was very nice, helpful, and professional.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

My stay was restfull, comfortable and enjoyable. Most of all it was affordable
    • Queen Suite

The television station/channel selection could be better. A bigger selection to include Fox News will be nice. Also the anti-slip mat for the tub/shower needs to be a little bit longer.

I liked the fact that it had the kitchenette, so I was able to eat at my convenience. This worked out perfect for me. I did not take advantage of the breakfast or WiFi, but I presume it would have been great.

• Reviewed: May 17, 2018

Convenient, basic lodging - better than most "budget"options.
    • Queen Suite

Space for the complementary breakfast is very crowded with more than a few guests.

Away from downtown and the historical section, but certainly adequate for a stay and near the Opera. Good price.

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

If you need an affordable place, you have a pet and would like a kitchenette to use, it is just OK.
    • Queen Suite

Old room, think they are updating but, not sure. Smelled like old trucker seats. Beds were so bouncy it was hard to sleep with another person, small too...Kitchen was very sparsely stocked with cooking utensils and plates/glasses etc.

Nice to have breakfast and they took pets....price was tolerable.

• Reviewed: May 14, 2018

Everything was great except the Internet issue.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

The Internet was extremely slow! I'm an online teacher, and needed to teach a class during my stay. There is no hard wire connection available, only wifi.

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

It had a sofa!
    • Queen Suite

Good location however GPS and Google maps address is inaccurate puts you on highway. Be helpful to fix this for all travellers.

It had a sofa! Comfortable quiet clean nice breakfast and very friendly

• Reviewed: May 9, 2018

Very good...would recommend and the facilities were very good....

the old computer...

I came with my husband, not partner. Came to visit St.Joseph's staircase at Santa fe and the Holy Dirt church in Chimayo.....the house keeping staff was very friendly and excellent. Also the front desk staff was very helpful.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

Great first stay, would not recommend it after second stay
    • Queen Suite

The room I got for second stay was not as well laid out, very dirty and brokendown loveseat, noisy because of the way the window was faced

I stayed here a few weeks previously and my room was clean, quiet, very good for low cost

• Reviewed: April 27, 2018

Couch bed sucks even for child & better window coverings
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast was lacking - toaster broken - no microwave. Corner room was lit up all night by the parking lot next door and the window coverings are severely lacking in keeping it out!

Nice property - clean grounds & rooms

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

Place was super clean.
    • Queen Suite

Place was super clean. Had all that was needed for a great price. I would stay again! Location was another great item. It was not far from an Interstate

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Excellent value
    • Two Double Bed Suite

Not enough soundproofing (adjoining room made a racket and I could hear everything), towels too small and too rough

Bed was comfortable, rooms were neat and clean.

• Reviewed: April 23, 2018

Not sure I’d stay again.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

Free WiFi - on an open system (no password). Results extremely slow. In fact I never did get it to work. It would connect and then just spin. Also no chair in the room so you have to sit on the beds.

Full kitchen.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

Very good value for the rates charged.
    • Queen Suite

No lamp over the sofa. A lamp on only one side of the bed. Cabinets very cheaply made and functioning poorly. Yet, comfortable overall and very economical at less than $70 per night.

Very good value for the rates charged.

• Reviewed: April 19, 2018

A gem of a hotel! I wish I could find more of these around the country.
    • Queen Suite

The information on Booking, about the size of the room is incorrect. The room is about 440 square feet not 4,400. Also, the hotel is at the back of a shopping/medical plaza but the address is for the main road next to the plaza, not for the hotel itself. Set your GPS for the Albertsons (near the hotel's address), go to the Albertson's and drive behind the store, there you will find Santa Fe Suites. One last thing, 4 people were supposed to fit in our room. It is very comfortable for two, 3 would be okay, four would be too tight unless two people were very small children.

For the very same rate as an In-Town Suites we got a much better single queen suite. A comfortable queen bed, dresser, nightstands, a convertible loveseat and coffee table, a small kitchen with full sized refrigerator, 2 burner stove top, microwave, sink, dishwasher and bar with two stools - and the kitchen was stocked with cooking ware and eating utensils. The carpeting is quite new and the decorations on the wall were very attractive. It was a non-smoking room that very clean and odor free. The laundry room was clean, all the machines worked well, and they were reasonably priced. An Albertsons was just across the parking lot, easy to walk to and to pick up something fresh for dinner. There are also 3 or 4 restaurants in the same parking lot. Even with all the stores nearby the hotel itself is very quiet and I felt very safe there. The location was great to be able to go for a drive to Bandelier, Los Alamos, the local ski resort, and attractions in Santa Fe itself. One of the nicer places I've stayed at, I will definitely stay there again.

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

Overall a great value, quiet and would stay there again.
    • Queen Suite

Our bedspread was old and shredding at the seams. Also the strip separating the file and carpet was loose and I kept tripping on it. The room could use some updating.

I liked that there was a kitchen with some supplies for cooking. Location was convenient for getting around to the sites and downtown.

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Nice, clean, basic suite with all you need at a great price!

I liked everything.

Bed was comfortable and room was clean and had everything I needed. It wasn’t fancy or luxurious but it was everything I expect in a hotel room at a great rate. I will stay there again next time I’m in Santa Fe.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Nice clean and cheap place to stay as part of a larger trip
    • Two Double Bed Suite

TV has basic channels and no Fox news or Fox business channel. Mattress was way too soft for my back to the point of waking up with back pain but everyone else in my party was ok.

Overall a good place to stay, 10 minute drive from downtown. Walking distance from Walgreens, Albertsons, some local restaurants and services. Extra hot water so careful when taking a shower/bath.

• Reviewed: April 13, 2018

Only had coffee, and it was a bit stronger than I like.
    • Queen Suite

2nd night the internet failed...when I called the office, I was told to turn off my protection on my computer....poor advise. It was the next day before it was working correctly again.

Only had coffee, and it was a bit stronger than I like...but I admit to liking my coffee on the weak side. Room was clean and well thought out. Enjoyed my stay.

• Reviewed: April 12, 2018

An ideal apartment stay. Will return...again and again!
    • Queen Suite

This was a wonderful stay! I returned 3x in 2 weeks during and after the pilgrimage to Chimayo. All the comforts of home at my fingertips. Love the location; wonderful food nearby at the Double Dragon and with Albertson's an easy stroll away. Perfectly located near the Zia Railrunner depot.

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

Good value for the price.
    • Queen Suite

All suites need black out curtains on the windows instead of blinds that let the sun and lamplights in, making it hard to sleep during the day or night, which is what I needed. Breakfast was in very cramped space and had no eggs or anything special but at least they had it!

Good value for the price. At least they had a breakfast to offer!

• Reviewed: April 10, 2018

For the most part, it’s a positive place to stay. I wish we could earn free nights as many nights
    • Queen Suite

The nightstand is too small because the telephone takes up most of the room. Also, my partner didn’t have a nightstand on her side. Lastly, the tv is at an uncomfortable angle to view.

We like the location and price. We have stayed here several times.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

Value yet much room for improvement. Seems like manager would rather not upgrade and keep prices low
    • Queen Suite

Slow or sometimes no Wi fi. Limited equip to use to cook. Breakfast was sadly an afterthought. Price is right if you don’t need quality.

Value in a reasonably clean room.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Heads-up families with kids! Kids don't pay extra but they are not entitled to towels or utensils!
    • Two Double Bed Suite

Where do I start? We were 2 adults + 2 kids and there were 3 towels. When I asked for one more, one of the guys at the front desk told me that, as the hotel did not charge extra for the kids, they were not entitled to towels. That I actually had "more than I was entitled to [2]"!. Same thing for kitchen utensils (We had 2 forks, 3 spoons, 2 knifes) REALLY?? Luckily there was some other guy at the front desk who gave us one extra, and extra forks. I bet he was ashamed of his colleague. Worst breakfast ever had: stale bread and pastries, artificially flavored juices, and some apples. Not even a yogurt or anything fresh or hot in sight. Beds are very small, twin size and not comfortable.

Affordable stay. Spacious facilities. Coin operated laundromat with brand new machines.

• Reviewed: April 6, 2018

the staff were friendly and very helpful.
    • Queen Suite

Maybe a little TLC in some instances to cupboard doors but overall was more than acceptable and once again well above our expectations

the staff were friendly and very helpful. overall for the price the room was well above our expectations. have no hesitation in recommending this accommodation to anyone

• Reviewed: April 3, 2018

bed was too soft and room wasn't the cleanest.
    • Queen Suite

bed was too soft and room wasn't the cleanest. No glass in bathroom, no fork in kitchen.. hair in bed. Staff at checkout were good but upon checking in, they weren't as helpful .

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Affordable, safe, and clean stay in Santa Fe.
    • Queen Suite

The rate was incredibly affordable and the room was clean. No-frills or extras needed when I only needed a bed to sleep in at night. Highly recommend if you just need a place to crash at night.

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

Only reason for bad review was the horrible mattress.
    • Queen Suite

The mattress was so torturous we checked out a day early. The worst! They didn’t advertise the pet fee or rule that one couldn’t leave the pet in the room without a crate.

The staff were friendly and accommodating. The suite was very clean. The grounds were well kept and had nice walking paths for my dog.

• Reviewed: April 1, 2018

Very nice stay in a great town.
    • Queen Suite

Only issue that I had was that it was very difficult to find. Sat Nav on the hire car did not register the address & it took a bit of driving around to locate it.

Room was large & comfortable. Forgot that breakfast was included which was nice. Staff very friendly & met all expectations. Also a laundry available which made things easier for one on the road.

• Reviewed: March 30, 2018

Nice staff and location
    • Two Double Bed Suite

The room was a little dated and still had the old fashioned comforters on the bed, they gross me out for some reason. The hotel itself was under construction and they were doing sidewalk work in front of our room so we had to walk on the rocks and bushes to get to the door. That would be hard for someone with less mobility. The bathroom had 3/4 lightbulbs out, and did not have a fan. For me sometimes it is about the details.

It was easy to get everywhere we wanted to go. The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

Nothing to write home about
    • Two Double Bed Suite

Fridge froze all my food, heater clanked at night... when I let them know they just ok nothing else... if they would have said sorry to hear this and said they would do something they would have had a good review from me.

• Reviewed: March 27, 2018

We moved
    • Queen Suite

The linens were old and had holes. The mattress was an old spring mattress. Everything interior was pretty old, run down. No security lock on doors. If budget is only consideration this place works o.k.

The outside was attractive, parking good.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Met and exceeded my expectations
    • Queen Suite

A little bit confusing to find initially.

It was wonderful to have a whole suite for the price of a room...with breakfast to boot. It was clean and comfortable and the staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: March 25, 2018

Ugly
    • Queen Suite

One word SHABBY. The drinking water was cloudy and caused concerns for drinking, the coverlet was frayed, the remote wouldn't change channels, and could have done a better job with vacuuming. It was close to the highway but was not visible and tucked behind an Albertsen's store .. some quick stores for dining.

Not much.. it was close to the highway for easy access on the continuing leg of the journey.

• Reviewed: March 24, 2018

Room was clean, price was reasonable, but definitely NOT what I'd expect in a "suite with kitchen".
    • Queen Suite

The room was clean but VERY LACKING in equipment. There was 1 pot, no skillets, no other cooking equipment. No dish towels, paper towels, condiments, etc... NO TOASTER EVEN. Was impossible to create even a SIMPLE meal without a trip to Walmart to purchase a WHOLE BUNCH of things I SHOULD NOT have had to buy.

Didn't have breakfast any of the 3 days. It starts too late for someone that needs to get out to photograph sunrise.

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

We would definitely stay again for the price and know to bring the things that were not supplied.
    • Queen Suite

Shower was a bit ‘antique’ but water was hot. Kitchen was poorly supplied. Not much silverware or dishes. Only 2 huge water glasses and no others to have a glass of wine.

For the price this was is a great choice. Average continental breakfast which was plenty for us. Bed was fine and plenty of TV stations. Plenty of parking.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Next best thing to being at home.
    • Queen Suite

Location. Price. Love being able to eat in. Quiet location. Easy parking. Great access to shopping, restaurants, hiking/biking trails. Very convenient to downtown.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Overall it was good. Better beds would have been a big plus.
    • Queen Suite

Bed and sofa sleeper were very uncomfortable. Breakfast didn’t include any protein, and eating area was extremely small. Outdated interiors, in our room, carpet at entrance needed attention, it was stained and torn.

Location was good. They look really cute on the outside. Clean. Kitchen in the room was very convenient.

• Reviewed: March 17, 2018

Pleasant.
    • Queen Suite

The mattress and pillows need to be upgraded. It felt like sleeping on an old air mattress and the pillows were flat. The covers could be warmer too but that was an easy fix with a sweater. There is a wall ac/heating unit but it was very loud and the heat blowing in the face while sleeping not too desirable.

The location was great. Though the GPS doesn't take you to an accessible front of the building. You have to drive past a wall of the complex/ shopping center and go through the parking lot. So when you arrive to you destination per GPS keep going straight and turn right on Zia road and then R in your the Sav-on/Albertson's parking lot. The suites complex is at the end. The suites are located about 3 mile from downtown but the price is excellent and it's a great location for day trips. Easy access to roads. Nothing within Santa Fe was more than 12-20 min drive. I loved having a kitchenette. The hotel provides the standard carb loaded breakfast, it was nice to make my own food. There is a hot plate and fill size fridge. The grocery is just through the parking lot and giant Trader Joe's about 1/2 mile down the road.The apartments feel cozy, safe and clean.

• Reviewed: March 15, 2018

Not fancy, but great for the price!
    • Queen Suite

The refrigerator made a very loud clunking noise every time the motor turned off, which was annoying at night. The TV was in a weird place, but we just turned it and it was ok.

Not fancy, but great for the price! Being right next to a grocery store, Walgreens, and restaurants was nice. When I requested a flat pillow (bad neck and back) the front desk immediately got me one that was perfect. Having a refrigerator is really nice since we had brought some food and drinks with us.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

Everything was good.
    • Queen Suite

The shower is at the wrong end of the tub for easy access.

Ground floor away from traffic noise. They put the ladies travelling with us right next door which was great for the course that we were taking there. They changed a one bed room to two beds on check in so the two ladies had separate beds - very good of them. Close to grocery store and a nice Chinese restaurant.

• Reviewed: March 13, 2018

The location was great and the cleaning lady always came by.
    • Queen Suite

The breakfast wasn’t really there and the level of comfort was low due to a low amount of pillows.

The location was great and the cleaning lady always came by.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

Great for the money!
    • Queen Suite

Room didn't have a hair dryer or iron, but I'm sure they could have been obtained if you asked the front desk.

Great for the price, room was quite and comfortable. Lots of parking and at a good location. Liked that the room had a fridge and a stove.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

The bed & pillows were very uncomfortable.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

The bed & pillows were very uncomfortable. It seems from the looks of the property, that people live here weekly. My husband told the front desk clerk that a man who looked homeless was touching all of the apple fritters offered for the free breakfast and moving them around. The clerk attributed it to “different cultures”. We observed the same man walking around the property outside smoking. It was very difficult & confusing to find The Santa Fe Suites initially and we had to drive around until we found it by accident. Won’t stay here again.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

1st day there for no reason toilet overflowed, way after a...
    • Two Double Bed Suite

1st day there for no reason toilet overflowed, way after a flush. After that every time you flushed there was a loud noise through the wall, I guess old pipes. Bathroom towel had a hole, iron board but no iron. No blow dryer, called about it and I had to go pick it up.

Inexpensive stay, convenient location
    • Queen Suite

**The location is showing its age with lots of wear and tear. **I was unable to control the temperature in the room, which was a BIG minus for me. The first day/night, the temp in the room fluctuated from 60 degrees to 75 degrees! I asked for assistance on the second day, and they set it to stay a constant temperature. But I was still unable to bring the temp down at night like I prefer. **The couch was EXTREMELY uncomfortable (sags a lot in the middle). **The TV is mounted to a small dresser. This means that in order to move the TV so you can view it from different seating locations, you have to move the whole dresser (TV doesn't swivel).

**Pet friendly. **The room was clean. **When there was a problem with the temperature control, the staff were quick to assist. **There is a kitchen with range, large fridge/freezer, microwave, and dishes. It would be a good, inexpensive location if you wanted to take care of your own meals. **The location is very convenient. There's even a grocery store in the same parking lot.

• Reviewed: February 28, 2018

Had I seen the room first, I would not have checked in, I owed my wife an apology.
    • Queen Suite

The carpet was stained and filthy.The sofa was dirty, and smelled like diesel fuel. The refrigerator was old and loud. Only two small pillows.

That we could cancel the other two nights.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Sante Fe Suites was very clean, maybe the cleanest I've...
    • Queen Suite

The heating unit in our room was not very effective.

Sante Fe Suites was very clean, maybe the cleanest I've ever stayed in. The rooms are more like efficiency apartments than hotel rooms. The staff was great and so was the price, especially for super pricey Santa Fe.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Very enjoyable and comfortable stay. Convenient to amenities.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

Beds were too soft, breakfast was very basic.

Decor, kitchen, and heating were very good. Clean and quality flooring. Right by a supermarket. Guest laundry very good and clean.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Great little suite for the price.
    • Queen Suite

A little hard to find, tucked into a series of strip mall and office complexes.

Great little suite for the price. Wish I had booked more nights here instead of staying in Espanola.

• Reviewed: February 21, 2018

Clean and comfortable
    • Queen Suite

Needs some love and updates but for the price I can’t really complain - coffee was horrible ,I eat a low carb diet so breakfast was useless to me.

The kitchen,although bare bones, I was not staying long enough to need more . It was nice to have a full fridge ,glassware,utensils.

• Reviewed: February 16, 2018

Staff Very nice, location convenient to Eye Associates for eye surgery early in am.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

A little run down. Bathroom needed some care - door painted and floor fixed where there were holes.

Location, although being off the Main Street google maps did not lead you directly there and I had to call for final directions. Confusing to follow nd.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

Best value for extended stay in relaxing Santa Fe
    • Queen Suite

The wifi did not have a passcode, so we couldn't do some work online involving government web based platforms. Casual web surfing worked well.

We wanted a roomy place to stay where we could cook most of our meals, privacy, internet for work, quiet, easy access to essentials. This place is the best value in Santa Fe if you don't need to be near the plaza.

• Reviewed: February 13, 2018

We would come here again...
    • Queen Suite

We had only one glass, and there were two of us. Place is beginning to show wear and tear... the cupboard under the sink wouldn't close, the mattress was saggy in the middle, lots of cracked tiles,

Plenty of room, familiarity... have stayed here before. Was only for 1 night, but we enjoyed a multiple night stay a few years ago. Convenient arrangement in the room... clean and tidy. Liked the magazines in the room. Staff was very polite. VERY good price through Booking.com

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Damaged bathroom door and toilet seat. Hidden pet fee, Broken phone. Unhelpful staff not going back.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

Damaged bathroom door and toilet seat. Hidden pet fee. Broken phone couldn't get a wake up call, no convenient outlets to plug my phone in so had to move a table to plug it in by the bed which ended up in an accident: left phone charger. Staff wasn't helpful at all to let me know if they found it or not, they owe me $40! You couldn't pay me to stay there again, highly disappointed.

There was a nice kitten with a table that was a nice touch.

• Reviewed: February 10, 2018

a bit more protein to start the day would be wonderful.
    • Queen Suite

a bit more protein to start the day would be wonderful. The food was good just lots of carbs. This property is a hidden and affordable gem in Santa Fe which can usually be exspensive

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

I enjoyed it overall and SHOWTIME made the stay much more interesting.
    • Queen Suite

There was an excess of dog feces laying around the property. Some of the rugs in the rooms were worn and torn. One bed was extremely lumpy and need to be replaced.

Room service was great, came back and the bed was made and trash was emptied.

• Reviewed: February 9, 2018

Everything in Santa Fe is usually very expensive.
    • Queen Suite

Everything in Santa Fe is usually very expensive. The Santa Fe Suites was very reasonably priced and the staff was friendly and responsive. Will definitely be staying here for future visits!

• Reviewed: February 8, 2018

spacious suite far from town
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast of Instant Quaker isn't the greatest, but coffee was good.

Excellent kitchenette and bathroom, comfortable bed and sofa. More than enough for one.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Disappointing.
    • Two Double Bed Suite

Please get better coffee, yours was awful!

We have been on a 10 day trip and this motel was the most expensive one that we stayed at and the least desirable.

• Reviewed: February 2, 2018

Low price but NO frills
    • Queen Suite

Carpets and old, soiled couches should be replaced. I wouldn't sit on the couch in my room.

Sheets and towels clean. Furniture old and worn. Bathroom was clean enough although wooden baseboards were rotting, grout missing, and bathtub difficult to stand in. If you are focused on low price and no frills, this is the place for you.

• Reviewed: February 1, 2018

Keep looking past this property
    • Queen Suite

The property is old and somewhat tired. It is rather hard to find as it does not directly access the street. It is more of a extended stay type of location rather than for regular travelers. Would not recommend unless you need an apt for a few weeks.

Ok at best. But would not recommend.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2018

It had cable, room service and clean sheets every day.
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast can be better, change the cereal and install a coffee maker. My bed was lumpy and the carpet in my room was torn and worn.

It had cable, room service and clean sheets every day.

Browse The Santa Fe Suites Traveler Photo Gallery