Reviews of Camelot by the Sea 3 stars

2000 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#102 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

The room was nice, clean and I liked the full kitchen with...
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

Checking the pool towels in and out each and every time you needed some. Also, it was very hard to find luggage carts, the staff said to just stop floor to floor to find one, there are 19 floors

The room was nice, clean and I liked the full kitchen with dishwasher.

I would stay there again.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

When we got there the frig didn't work and it took about 3to 4 hours dealing with a very disrespectful maintance man before the situation was resolved. I told him he had a very bad attitude, and at the very end he appoligized.

Cleaning staff was very nice. Hotel next to dining and shopping.

First time staying with Camelot
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

It would be nice to see the inside of property updated, painted & etc. Side note: The bathroom sink always filled up while using due to slow draining.

The location of this property was fabulous!!

What a great place to enjoy some relaxation and fun!!
    • Mobile Run of House Room

We were not disappointed in anything.

From the moment we were greeted at the front desk, the staff was phenomenal. They were polite, professional, and happy. Our room was spotless and comfortable. The pools were always clean despite the hotel being full of guests. What a great place!!

It was nice but not comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The rooms definitely need updated. The beds and pillows are not comfortable at all.

The location was super nice along with the staff. The amount of kid activities the resort offered was nice.

It was a place to sleep that was in a good location.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The pools were dirty. The room was never cleaned we had to ask for towels every day. The garbage wasn't emptied. The place was really run down.

I loved the location

I like that fact that it was right on the beach.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

I roomed seemed rushed. I didn’t have a shower curtain and one of my queen beds wasn’t made up correctly.

I like that fact that it was right on the beach.

Room was excellent;
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

Room wasn’t ready at check in; gave the receptionist my number to text when it was ready but never receive on had to wait in line almost an hour to check for myself

Room was excellent; poolside bar was awesome

I loved that the property was right on the beach.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I did not like how uncomfortable the pull out bed from the couch was. I did not like that we didn't have a blow dryer for our hair in the room.

I loved that the property was right on the beach. I love the fact that we got free tickets for a family of 8 to go to the water park. There are other things that came with the room.

Relaxing and comfortable.

No issues while there.

I loved the pool deck. I was able to watch my child while relaxing. I also liked the garage. Having a full size refrigerator was awesome. Housekeeping staff were wonderful. Loved the balcony.

Overall the hotel gets a 3.5 for location
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Upon arrival the staff in the hotel was very friendly and helpful.As the weekend appoarched the security/staff were nice and had pleasant personalities. Parking was very limited due to the motorcycle parking and the parking garge itself tightly spaced.I had a 2 bedroom 2 bath Walking into the room there was an overwhelming smell of mildew and dust which was very irritating. The hotel itself wasn't very clean, There was only one elevator operating on one side which at one point stopped working and you had to walk to the other side to use the elevator.at the time our group travelled it was Black bike week and the city of myrtle beach made it clear they didn't want African Americans there. To add insult to injury there was a 30 Mile traffic loop with one way traffic on the strand. The police was using the other lane. The entire experience was sad

Beautiful ocean view, convenient location

The staff was very friendly.
    • Oceanfront Studio

The computers were down at check in. So it was well after 4 before we got to our room.

The staff was very friendly. The hotel was family friendly. The kids loved the lazy river! They didn't want to leave to do anything else.

Disapointing
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The room facilities were a massive disappointment. paint work was awful, there were missing drawers, the kitchen had a lot of things missing, there was only one wash cloth provided for a group of 3 and the overall room looked very tired, not worth the money I paid at all. Also there is no smoking allowed ANYWHERE on the property, that includes the balcony and the outdoor area. this is very inconvenient for us as we had an elderly woman with us that struggled to walk far.

The ocean front views were fantastic. parking was very good too, we never struggled for a space. the beds were comfy and there was plenty of room in the apartment. the pools were good and the bar staff were always very friendly.

I liked how easy it was to find parking.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The room was clean but you could tell it was in need of some repairs. Nothing bad. The bathroom door floor guard was hanging on by one screw so it scrapped the floor everytime you opened it.

I liked how easy it was to find parking. I loved the location, so close to everything. And the staff was very friendly.

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Miscommunication at check-in regarding deposit. There were a couple holes in the walls of our suite. Plus the people above us kept smoking on their balcony even after I complained twice.

Great location. Great service. Amenities were wonderful.

Its was ok
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

Couldn't cook in the kitchen kept setting off detectors,kitchen didn't come with everything it said it did. I had to ask for towels everyday I was there because they didn't have enough. My daughter and I got stuck in the elevator and fire dept came to get us out. None of the dvds u could rent would play in dvd. And I had to ask 2 times for a new player and they never brought it..

Location was awesome.

Beautiful Ocean View
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms are spacious but dated. They could use some basic upkeep and refreshing.

The ocean views and location are top notch. The pools and outdoor areas are very well maintained and lovely. The staff is very friendly and helpful.

GREAT SPACE
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

DVD player didn't work and they couldn't replace it. Woman at the front desk seemed bothered when approached for help...

Location was awesome! Room was spacious... kitchenette was perfect...

The staff was very friendly and nice and the pool was decent
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The beds weren’t very comfortable and the room was a little dated. It wasn’t quite what I expected.

The staff was very friendly and nice and the pool was decent

We will not be booking here again in the future.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms were dirty, we had a room and our friends had a room and both were gross. There were stains on the walls, carpet, and curtains. Stains on the wall could have easily been wiped off if the cleaning staff wasn’t lazy. There was one staff member in the lobby that was nice. The hotel bar is always closed, and the pools were quite dirty. The jets in the hot tubs were pointless and the tubs were cold. The staff would stand around and point out and pick on guests swimming in the pools trying to have a good time. The water levels were too low in the lazy river and hot tubs. The elevators were always dirty and smelled gross. They had people spraying for bed bugs in the hotel, which made me a nervous wreck! Wish I would have thought to take pictures. The hotel was not at all what it was perceived as online.

The only thing I enjoyed about this hotel was the view.

Every room has an ocean front view! Such a beautiful place to stay and a great experience!
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

Dirty chair rail in the bathroom. Switches in the bathroom and wall plate were dirty. Bath tub had light pressure for shower and the tub filled up with 6 inches of water. We reported the issues and they resolved them right away except for the dusty chair rail.

Amazing first experience!!!!

Nothing....everything was great!!!

The hotel and staff were very friendly. The room was very clean and the view was breathtaking!!! The hotel is so close to everything that you can pretty much walk anywhere!! We chose this destination for our 30th wedding anniversary!! This was our first trip to Myrtle Beach and after this experience we will definitely be back!!!

I can't believe it!
    • Oceanfront Three-Bedroom Suite

They brought a dog in to check for bed bugs the third night of our stay. Why would they do that after guest already occupied the room. Should they not have done that before the room was occupied? Poor management.

Great view, location and pools however the room itself had seen better days.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The dryer and safe didn't work. Stains all over upholstry and condition and upkeep of room was not very good.

The amenities and view from the balcony were awesome! The hot tubs , pools and lazy river were also a family favorite.

My overall stay was good but was not worth the money I paid!
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

Both hot tubs were luke warm my entire stay, the safe was broken in my room, and the bar was closed my entire stay but the pool rules are you can only have drinks at the pool bought from their bar!! My view and room were great and I loved the parking garage being basically inside the hotel! However if I’m paying 930 dollars for 3 nights I want a hot hot tub and a drink!

I loved the view from my room on the 15th floor

It was ok
    • Oceanfront Studio

All the noise in the morning with the trash man going around picking up the trash. The beds was hard and was not king size as described when I booked them!

The ocean view. The pool for the kids.

We enjoyed our vacation, but would ultimately not stay here again or recommend this location.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The property advertises amenities like the bar down by the pool area. The bars posted hours of operation are 11am-2am, but 2 of our 3 days the bar was closed by 8, and the 3rd day she closed altogether around 1:30. This wouldn’t matter so much if they didn’t have rules about bringing your own drinks to the pool, but there are signs posted telling guests they may not bring their own drinks in. Their staff also made a habit of congregating on the other side of the glass walls over looking the pools and lazy river and staring at the guests. We were not the only ones making comment about how uncomfortable it made us.

First vacation to Myrtle Beach.
    • Oceanfront Three-Bedroom Suite

The employees were very pleasant and willing to help in any way they could. The property was clean and in a great location. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Myrtle Beach. I would like to thank Camelot by the Sea for making my first trip to Myrtle Beach a nice experience.

Room and bathroom were super clean,shower had very good...
    • Oceanfront Studio

Room and bathroom were super clean,shower had very good water pressure.I stayed on the second floor and had a perfect view of the pool and beach.parking deck was decent as well.

Our stay was great! Great location, full kitchen, beautiful views. Hotel was clean and staff was gre
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

Not much we didn’t like. Did smell occasionally what we thought was pot. We were also on the 15th floor and the room wasn’t as cool but we freeze easy so it was fine with us.

Location was great and the parking garage was very convenient. The front desk lady was so nice and helpful. All staff was great.

Location was outstanding!
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

Thermostats are set to certain temp and guests cannot adjust lower for cooler room. Bedroom is just inside parking garage so it stays warmer than living room.

Location was outstanding!

Excellent choice of stay. Will stay here again and again.
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

The room was fantastic and so was the view. Bright and brilliant. Will definitely stay here in the future. The bed was fluffy and inviting. The separate living room was a great surprise and well used. The amenities were terrific (coffee bar, bar by the pool, Jacuzzis, lazy river, and more).

Pools were great, oceanfront & great location.
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

Place needs remodeling bad. Definitely need new beds,paint & furniture, kitchen cabinets etc. Would be nice if the tubs were jetted. Needs new carpet. All the sockets in the room were loose.

Pools were great, oceanfront & great location. Decent price for a 2 night stay.

I would stay again
    • Oceanfront Studio

Walls needed to be wiped down. And there was something on the ceiling in the bathroom. The Tv reception sucked.

Great proximity to the beach. Boardwalk within walking distance. We were on the top floor and could walk outside and see the ocean. They offer free dvd rentals and provide dvd players in the room.

Me and my family love this hotel and i would definitely stay here again and i will refer anybody to
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The only thing i didnt like was that the pools close at 11pm.

This hotel was awesome. It was very clean, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds was comfortable and clean, this hotel also had its own private parking. Me and my family also got the chance to go free mini golfing sponsored by the hotel, this hotel Sits directly on the beach! And we had an awesome view!!!! We were so close to shopping, dining, and entertainment! And we also had a kitchen and washer and dryer!!! Me and my family were very comfortable!!! Theres even a bar outside by the pools! Yes i said (pools) there were a variety of pools even hot tubs, the bar was very friendly and they even make frozen treats for the kids! Me and my family will definitely stay again!

Unhappy
    • Oceanfront Studio

No safe in room, so didn't get housekeeping all week. Shower pressure was awful. Toilet ran all the time. Beds were hard and uncomfortable Neighbors smelled of smoke from cigs and weed...non smoking hotel??

Location was great and close to Broadway at the beach

Disappointed in false advertisement.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Was told that if we added a day to our stay we would receive 40% off. Payed $547 for 5 days...then they wanted $372 for an additional day. When asked about 40% they said they couldn’t honor that. I will not be back.

i loved it
    • Oceanfront Studio

staying here was absolutely amazing. the staff were very hands on and helpful in every way imaginable. my children loved being able to look out the window and see the ocean. and the also enjoyed the warmth of the pool. i highly would recommend this hotel to anyone that is looking for a nice getaway

Disappointed
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

Beds too hard uncomfortable...I couldn't smoke,chairs uncomfortable pillows in the chair sliding every where, uncomfortable pillows for the bed did not offer breakfast

On the beach perfect view

Great friendly staff but needs repairs
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

There were stains from leaks in the ceilings, the curtains in my room were broken and really loud noises like scratching sounds in the ceiling kept me up at night.

I like the convenience of location and that they offer 2 room suites.

The room does need to be updated.
    • Mobile Run of House Room

The room does need to be updated. The bathroom door is coming apart at the bottom. It looks like it had gotten wet previously. There is some rust noted on the outside of refrigerator that should be able to be cleaned up. It could use some updated furniture.

Our trip was enjoyable
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The outside hallway leading to the rooms is a little "creepy" for lack of a better word but because of the lay out I'm not sure what could be done about it.

The Suite was nice beds were comfy, kitchen was clean and well stocked. The living room furniture was terribly uncomfortable in much need of upgrade. Over all it was a nice quiet experience. Keep in mind it was the "Off Season"

my stay was okay but i would not book it again
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

King bed not comfortable, kitchen not enough kitchen ware . appliances old need upgrading

Room was comfortable but king bed was not. Not enough kitchen ware no can opener.I really felt like that room need upgrading

Staff were friendly.
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

The pools and jacuzzi could be a little cleaner

Staff were friendly. Location and facilities were good. Couldn't enjoy it more because it was unseasonably cold. Would definitely stay at this property again.

My family really enjoyed the pool and access to the beach. The room did not meet our expectations.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The room needs to be upgraded. Our bed was in poor condition. There was no dishwasher, wash machine and dryer or a clothes line in the bathroom to dry wet garments.

I liked the proximity to the beach. I also really enjoyed access to miniature golf.

THe view and location were great
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

THe bright light that shines in front window alllllll night. If you have a family above you will small children can hear them jumping around. Heard noise every morning around 7;30 am.

THe view and location were great

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Nothing negative to say about our stay at Camelot by the Sea.

The rooms were very clean and roomy. Camelot staff was friendly and helpful. We also loved the parking garage.

Hotel needs a total remodel!
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms are off the garage. It was very noisy. We were on the second floor above the pool , which was loud. My son's room was dirty and they were moved to another room. They never had their room cleaned the entire time of their stay.

the location was great

The location, the availability to rent movies, and getting...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The parking deck was very tight. When we arrived our room could have had a little more attention the shower curtain smell soured and the dishes weren't clean at all found pieces of hair all in the dishes.

The location, the availability to rent movies, and getting perks for staying there was great as well.

My kids had a great time
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

How long it took to get extra blankets. It took 2 days for the staff to being them.

The location is great can walk to everything you want to do. The staff is very friendly.

Anonymous
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The pool area is no longer close in on side so we really couldn't get in an stay because it was to cool. The hot tub wasn't even hot.

It's was clean

The hotel itself is in a wonderful location with Dunkin...
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

I called around noon on our way into town to see if we could check in early and was told the room wasn't ready. We tried to check in around 2 pm and were told it still wasn't ready. We waited for over 2 hours and finally were checked in around 4:15 pm. Check-in time says 4 pm and apparently they mean it. The hotel rooms need to be updated. We stayed in 1708. For the price the hotel could be better and cleaner. The ceiling was falling off near the balcony which was an eye sore. In addition, our room did not appear to be vacuumed all week. The cleaners were stingy on towels as well and did not clean the day we were in the room. They simply gave us towels and had me sign a paper. They never changed the garbage either. I had to do that. There was an older gentleman cleaning the pools a couple mornings and he was rude. He kicked a couple off of lawn chairs on the grass, stating it was new sod and was closed. The "new sod" was dead so we were all confused. Towels were hard to get for the pool as well. Some days you could get them pool side other days you had to get them at the desk. One day I couldn't get towels either place. The location and heated indoor pools are the only reason I would stay here again.

The hotel itself is in a wonderful location with Dunkin Donuts being right in the hotel and the Boardwalk within walking distance. In addition several of the restaurants in walking distance were wonderful. Bummz had the best boiled shrimp as well as bloody marys and Leinenkugel Summer Shandy was on tap. We walked right in off the beach to the bar. Dirty Don's also had excellent food and they had good prices on seafood. At the hotel, he indoor pool and lazy river were very warm which was nice as the outdoor pools were not heated. We also enjoyed the outdoor bar, but the hours were inconsistent.

Will not be staying here again.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The price and quality dont match. The blankets had stains, the room smelled like mildew, some of the closet doors were broken.

Some of the staff were friendly.

Loved the pools bar hot tub an room I'll be staying again
    • Mobile Run of House Room

The bed was a lil unstable.. we checked in at 4pm but arrived at 6am couldn't check in til 3pm... then had to check out early at 11am the next day..

I like the pool an bar area rooms were nice an clean

Overall good
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Didn't have a restaurant or a bar. Parking lot is cramped so it was harder for bigger cars to get in and out.

The property was well maintain and clean. Indoor pool was heated and plenty of lounge chairs. A lot of perks that came with the stay for example free mini golf and discounts to many restaurants.

I wasn’t impressed with this hotel.
    • Oceanfront Studio

They really didn’t have much to do there. The pools were not impressive. No food except nachos available. It wasn’t a fun trip for $250 a night.

The location was good. It’s not far from all the attractions.

Had a great stay other than the pool area.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The pool hot tub area was dirty and slimy . One of the hot tub jets did not work and the person who watched the pool was always yelling and very rude.

The room was very nice.

Spring Break 2018
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The parking deck is a little tight so if you have a big truck or SUV then you will have a parking adventure. We own a small SUV and it was what I would consider tight. You could also tell that they were still understaffed for the amount of business that they were having so the things like towels being at the indoor pool were hit and miss and the pool itself being totally clean of debris was as well. While our room 1614 was clean the only issue I found was a couple of missing outlet covers. This was not a huge issue for us since our child is 7 but for those that have children under 2 it could have been.

For the most part the hotel was clean. From what I could tell all rooms have a oceanfront view. At the time of our stay as long as you are not too demanding on the maintenance staff then your stay would be great. We weren’t so it was a relaxing stay. Our room 1614 was clean and everything was in working order. The beds were comfortable and not firm which is what we like. We would stay here again.

The stay was awful & wouldn't recommend!
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

The room smelled of mildew & when I called the front desk about it they sent me air freshener! The housekeepers are very rude! We stayed there for 5 nights not once did they vacuum. My children complained about the smell of the pool saying there was an odor. Overall the experience was awful.

The view we had was great. That's all I can say that was great about it!

Would definitely come again!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Loved everything about this location have stayed her before. I just didn’t like the male that would watch the pool in the evenings ( African American) he was very rude and racist. He wouldn’t say nothing when he’s own race would jump or drink in the pool, but as soon as someone else did it he was so rude. But the gentlemen in the morning of Friday 3/30 and Sunday 4/1 was so nice and helpful.

The location and parking!

Two bedroom suite
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The indoor pool area was cold the first night we stayed because, the sliding doors kept blowing open. In addition the pool and hot tub had hair and, band-aids in it, so we just stayed away.

Location and the staff is the best part of Camelot by the sea. This was our second year in a row staying. Very comfortable and, spacious suites. Free DVD rental being added was a nice perk.

The room was very nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

When we arrived the comforter had a stain on it that had to be noticed by the staff when making the bed. We swapped this out from front desk with a new clean one.

The room was very nice. The view was great the location outstanding.

It was not what I expected. The photos of the resort are somewhat deceiving. I wouldn't stay there
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

I didn't like the fact that all the doors to the rooms are facing outside. The doors aren't sealed tight, therefore cold air was coming through the cracks the entire time

We were able to get checked in early The location is perfect

Would stay there again based on the enjoyment from pool area and location to convention center
    • Oceanfront Studio

The room it self was showing it’s age and needed some maintainence updates but it was clean enough under circumstances

We were there on off season and the highlight was the very nice well kept indoor pool and lazy river the warmest indoor pool I have ever enjoyed

Beautiful scenery.
    • Oceanfront One-Bedroom Suite

Cleanliness of appliances in kitchen suite could be improved. Some appliances have an outdated appearance.

Location was great and the staff are friendly.

• Oceanfront Three-Bedroom Suite

I had a problem the 1st night with the rooms they changed me (twice) they finally got it right next 2 nights GREAT They can really use an upgrade on carpet, furniture ( or at least clean) doors, trimmings

This will be my only stay.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Workmen banging on a metal door with nothing blocking area, metal particles could be a safety issue and sound was extremely loud. Phones in room did not work. Some lights in room not working. Outside of refrigerator dirty.

Front desk and cleaning staff were exceptionally kind.

The check in clerk was extremely nice and very professional.
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

The indoor hot tub was working properly and the water wasn't hot. We were woken up early Friday morning because construction was going on in the building.

The check in clerk was extremely nice and very professional.

Will stay again!
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Staff had to "hunt down" linens for sofa bed, pool towels weren't readily available. Layer of dust on refrigerator. Fridge was yellowing & grimey at handle. Phones in room were not working. No breakfast.

Oceanfront & close to shops. Staff was very pleasant & accommodating. Beds were very comfortable & clean. Room was freshly painted.

I would recommend to a friend and return myself!
    • Oceanfront King One Bedroom

The only downside was the elevator kept messing up on floor 14 (my floor) so to go down i first had to go up, and the lady who cleaned my room one day came in while i was napping on the couch and i woke up during, and she had a fellow employee come in to talk to her and she was complaining about working there. So that was a bit unprofessional and very disruptive to my relaxation.

I loved the location. I walked every day for lunch and dinner to the Pier 14 restaurant and Riptydz. The cleanliness and decor in my room was great! The view, AMAZING!

The overall Stay was good
    • Oceanfront Studio

Your furniture and beds are very dated. Your fitness room definitely needs to be updated. One bike could not be adjusted without two people. One elliptical would not read heart rate. All machines were rusty

Great view, helpful staff

Nice and comfortable for the money.
    • Mobile Run of House Room

Ocean view blocked by trees. Very loud because of location on strip and parking garage. Was woken up twice because of loud cars. Paper thin walls also. Could hear baby crying next to us at 3 am.

Room was nice. Bed and as comfortable. Very clean.

Bad stay
    • Oceanfront Studio

Our room had roaches, so we were moved in to a new room, where the bed sheets had hair all over them. The bathroom was not cleaned at all. The beds felt like rocks were in the mattress! Highly disappointed!!!

The property is in a great location, but that way the only thing good with this resort.

Dunkin Donuts downstairs, awesome.
    • Oceanfront Studio

NOISEY!!!!!!!!! Outdated room, pillow scared to sleep on them, didn't seem clean.

Dunkin Donuts downstairs, awesome. Price was good. Beautiful on the outside.

Location great - Room was not cleaned very well
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The unit itself was just dirty (Unit 805) - not dirty as in it wasn't cleaned ever dirty as in it has not been cleaned well enough - •The walls and doors had scuffs and smears - it clearly needs refreshing with paint, but also the smears can be wiped or scrubbed away, but they were everywhere. •The walls and curtains and the ceiling around the air vent also had dust that could be easily vacuumed away. • The mirrors and TV's were wiped down but streaky - gives the impression of dirty cloth's being used to wipe everything • Overall the shower in the master was clean except for around the faucet and drain where there was mildew and the showerhead clearly had scale buildup •kitchen faucet and main bath leaked and dripped the entire time • The only saving grace for me and why I didn't complain was that the linens and beds seemed to be clean. Master bed was missing the bed skirt which although not a big deal did leave the room looking unfinished

The View from the ocean Front room was wonderful, the size of the two bedroom unit was awesome. Nice large Tv's'