Reviews of Cancun Resort Las Vegas By Diamond Resorts 3 stars

8335 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89123, USA

#86 of 202 hotels in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Likely won’t stay here again and we are also owners at this timeshare resort.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The first room we were given was very dirty. Floors were not swept and floors not vacuumed from last guests. Found lots of crumbs, fingernails and debris on ground. Bathtub dirty. About 20 large bags of trash and soiled linens throughout hallway at 9pm at night from cleaning staff not picked up. Staff provided second room. Bags of trash in hall once again (in separate building), minimal kitchen amenities (unit has oven but no oven mits, no dish soap, no dishwasher detergent, no sponge, etc. walls chipped and damaged in need of repair.

Nice pool facilities. Water slides were closed for duration of our stay (several days).

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Excellent facilities, great location and would definitely recommend the two bed suite
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Public transport is available but drop off/pick up and transfer could be aided with written instructions and bus stop locations. Alternatively offer a shuttle to South of the strip. We didn't appreciate potential time-share approach from concierge after a long road trip

Apartment, pools, hot tubs, parking, friendly staff. Proximity to outlets and clear view of strip from an apartment some 6 miles away.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Could have been better
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Check in was too long. After we recieved our keys someone greeted us and asked us to come this way (?). It was to schedule a sales pitch with valuable coupons. Neither of which we wanted.

We were there to just spend the night after finishing a long 3 wk road trip. Check in took forever. Not sure what the problem was there.

The staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The horribly bad neighbors above us. They were loud & stomping all day & night! Kept us up at night & woke us up in the morning!!

The staff. The pool. The kitchen. The showers had NO WATER PRESSURE! But if that gets fixed it's awesome

We got suckered and into a timeshare presentation that kept...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We got suckered and into a timeshare presentation that kept us there for 6 hrs we were going to buy did all the paperwork at the end when we were about to sign all the agreements it wasnt what they it was they lied and treated us like were stupid i was highly upset and said no we aren't doing this and walked out . They did not apologize we saw the salesmen the next day he ignored us very unprofessional. And they are manipulative promising you this and that get it all on paper. The room floor was dirty and they are over priced

Not sure I will stay there again.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

If you're not a part of the time share program they really dont want to deal with you. They make you feel less of a guest vs. a timeshare holder. Our room keys only worked one day without any problems in our entire stay.

It was a good place to take children. Very family oriented.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Staff friendly and pool nice...would come again...

All good

Loved the waterslides ....this was a gift from mom and dad and our first time in LAS VEGAS...so we had good time at the resort and would come again

People trying to sale you timeshare property at the resort...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

People trying to sale you timeshare property at the resort after checking in... A resort is to get away from the real world and relax with your love ones not to spend time with sales people..

Not impressed at all
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The staff was not very helpful about what there was to do around the area. The room was hot and when I called for a fan they said they would be right there, then an hour later told me they were all checked out. It was hard to sleep in a hot room after it being 109 degrees that day. They didn't bother to ask how our stay was when we checked out or even tell us that they hoped we had a great time or anything in that nature.

The pool and restaurant staff was amazing!

The worst Resort we ever stayed.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Las Vargas in summer without air conditioning.

Air conditioner did not work. TV without remote control. Couch bed didn't have sheets or blankets. Kitchen without soap. Room without washes clothes and not enough towels for 4.

Family oriented great to brings kids too.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

There was no luggage bag boys my fiancé had to take our luggage to push our luggage.

Family oriented great to brings kids too. Free parking for hotel guest!

When arriving they gave us a little sales speech on getting...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

When arriving they gave us a little sales speech on getting a bonus value card if we were willing to promote the resort. Later we found out it was all about a time sharing deal. I would suggest if you are not interested to not waste any time on this.

Loved the pools!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

We went some family and friends for a quick staycation. The pools were awesome. The kids had a great time. They played a movie by the pool that night. Overall just a great experience for all of us.

Worked vacation
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Didn’t like placed into a room that was not ready: unmade bed that we ended up making with cleaned linens ourselves and both bathrooms dirty.

Loved the pool area

The customer service was excellent.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

If you read their paperwork it says no footballs in pools but nobody cared. My four year old son got hit in the head with the ball by a group of at least 7 people playing football in the pool, yet my kids would get stopped for jumping in several times. The people playing football were teens and adults, but come on your in a public pool with babies and kids. Waaaaay too many large rafts. I have sensitive skin but me, my mom and my daughter all left with rashes after the pool.

The customer service was excellent. Staff was all so kind.

The best value for money!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The room is amazing!!! Better call the apartment. We had a suite, a second bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, with everything you need, glasses, utensils, oven, microwave, plates, etc... and a balcony with a view of the south Las Vegas and to the Pool. It was really great. The Hotel offer a free Parking, and a free self service laundry with a washing machine and a dryer. It's out of strip, but I would definetly stay here again.

Beds are comfortable and room is clean but needs a little...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Some staff who are at the front desk seems unhappy when you ask them questions or information.

Beds are comfortable and room is clean but needs a little dusting.

Overall....Allright!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

They didn't gave us enough coffee creamers. There was only 3 little packets same thing with the sugar. It would be nice if they can live more then that. I also didn't like the check out time. If you go there to party...believe me, nobody wants to be weaken at 9am and no late check out. That was not good & maybe the reason to not stay there again. Lastly, if they asked/offer you the time share when you check in & you said no....what makes them think that you want to say yes at checkout? It was a little pushy.

I like the room that they gave us. It was close to the pool & the parking.

Great place to stay but needs better customer service
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I had a water leak from the floor above. It leaked in our living room and balcony, turns out the floor above us had overfilled their spa. It leaked for over two hours, by the time I caught on to it, and got shoes and a lot of my clothes soaked. Having no time to do laundry while on vacation, I found myself shopping for unplanned outfits. I spoke to the manager but never got a follow up or any apologies for all the inconveniences. I lost 3 hrs of my day going back and forth from start to end of our inccident.

It was perfect for our family of 5 since we have children. The atmosphere was suitable and very family oriented.

The rooms was very clean.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I arrived early for check in, about 2:45pm, regular checking in is @ 4pm. My room wasn’t ready, I was just hoping for an early check in time. They asked for my phone# to let me know when my room would be ready. We didn’t get our room until 4:45 pm. I had to go into the lobby myself and see what was the delay. I didn’t get a call or message from the resort.

The rooms was very clean. We got a pool view which was mice! Pools and slides were the highlight of our stay. They kids stayed in the pool all day. BBQ pits were located near some picnic tables, just wish they had more tables with sun protection.

Clean, affordable and LOVE the amenities!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

GREAT room amenities. I love all of the space and the ability to cook. The kitchen is stocked and anything you forget is just a front-desk phone call away! I also liked the ability to do laundry!

We love staying at this resort when we go to Las Vegas with...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The restrooms in our room need to be cleaner, just a few hairs left in the shower and the toilet would take a few flushes for it to clear. Wish the pool would stay opened late, Everything else was great!

We love staying at this resort when we go to Las Vegas with children. Love the pool area for both kids and adults. The rooms are very comfortable and big, makes feel like I’m staying in an apartment. Love that it has a full kitchen, makes it more convenient when having kids since they are hungry all the time.

Excellent! It’s Worth your money. Near the las vegas sign

Everything!

It’s home away from home. There’s a kitchenette and we made sure to use it. We had a king size bed and it is so comfortable. They have a laundry room on level 3 and it’s free of use, hotel provides the soap. Our room is toward the end of the hallway so it was quiet. The place is not too far from the strip and It is along Las Vegas blvd. There is a huge pool and unfortunately that day we went the slides is closed. Overall, would come back and choose this place to rest and relax and feel at home.

Good value for Vegas
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

left side master suite sink was very slow to drain. I hated the sales pressure to book a property tour and resort sales pitch

Great on site restaurant and the beds were comfy

The food was great
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Was charged higher than was quoted,for a handicapped room that wasnt needed. No lockers provided at the pool area and had small amts of items stolen at the pool area. Pool area staff seemed to be busy checking out the girls insted of concern for customers. The girl lifeguards were very nice, however the guys seemed to be there for a social life. The kitchen facilities were very cramped and a bit unfunctional... cutlery on the second shelf cupboard isnt functional. Stayed for 5 days

The food was great

The beginning of our stay was great.. the end was terrible with the lack of help and cleanliness
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The customer service was brutal. we asked 6 times to help out with our dishwasher tabs and NOTHING all lies saying they’re on their way. Our room was only cleaned once (there for a week) and the designated day they showed up at 9pm. We will not stay there again.

The pool was wonderful!!

Didn't feel like a guest as much as a person with not enough sense to buy into their property.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Being sold on time-share the moment we checked in. Told presentation would take an hour, it was over two hours. At first they were polite. Assured me that he would give his presentation and it didn't matter to him if we said yes or no, what ever our answer was, he would accept and let us finish our vacation. We said no a few times, but the pressure kept coming. We listened to his entire presentation very politely and again said no. He demanded to know why. Told him it was personal. Then manager came over and was rude, bullying and again demanded to know why we were passing up this "offer of a life time." I was tired of them asking my personal information that was none of their business and the manager was even more rude. I walked out. Will never recommend that anyone stay at this resort. I understand sales and hard sales. That was not the problem. It was the disrespect they gave to me after I respectfully listened to them. They will bully you into signing a contract that you may not want. If you do want a part of their time share, just act hard to get and they will start throwing deals at you. The elevators kept getting stuck. Not enough parking for guests.

The bed was nice, the room was a bit dated, but clean. Nice looking pool.

Beautiful pool area that is quite quiet during the week
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Clean hotel and beautiful pool area... having a full Suite and a balcony with a pool view was wonderful. The food and bar by the pool was great as well. It is a timeshare property but they were very respectful of our privacy and didn't harass, they offer you a welcome package when you arrive which is their opportunity to offer you a seminar but they weren't pushy if you declined it.... I've stayed here a good eight different times in the past 10 years and if I was to buy a Timeshare it would be at this hotel... this place is my home away from home! See you next year Cancun...

Place was great!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Place was great! Unfortunately we didn't get to spend as much time here as we wanted. We were delayed 24 hours out of NZ and found this really beautiful place that we didn't have much time to stay at. Unfortunately our kiddies didn't get to try out the water slides that we were so looking forward to. But the place looks and feels great. Great home away from home and if we ever return to Vegas we'd love to stay here again!

This is a family friendly place.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The location isn’t ideal but it doesn’t take too long to get to the Vegas attractions.

This is a family friendly place. The pool area is nice and large and the two bedroom apartment is comfortable for adults only groups or families.

Location is great.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

They were really pushy with their time share this time. Also upon checkout there was an added fee (over and above the resort fee) that was not clearly disclosed before booking. We have stayed here before but will probably go somewhere else next time as the cost and the pushy sale tackitcs were just a bit over the top.

Location is great..close to the airport, grocery store, good access to the freeway and not too far from the strip. Plus the pool at Cancun is a favourite! We especially love the hammock areas.

Deluxe Two Bedroom was nice and roomy.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The main focus of the staff on site is sale timeshares, which is very uncomfortable and overdone. This completely takes away from the guests experience. Would not be a return customer.

Deluxe Two Bedroom was nice and roomy.

Great stay for the money, Family friendly
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

No baggage carriers, No housekeeping service, No servers willing to serve food or drinks to anyone around the pool area, only one restaurant located at the resort and staff is slow some unprofessional, pool hours end time to early, check in time to late needs to be earlier to accommodate pool hours,

Free parking, Villas were nice and clean huge 2 bedroom with kitchen, very comfortable beds, huge bathrooms with tub, Pool view was amazing, pool was huge & deep enough to swim, lots of jacuzzis available for everyone to enjoy

Beautiful property
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Agressive sales tactics at check in. This is a timeshare resort. I have stayed at a Hilton timeshare at the other end of LV, and they just give you a brochure. No sales. If you want to go through the tour though, you do get lots of resort credit.

Beautiful grounds, especially the mayan temple pool--very lovely! Huge rooms. Ours had 2 bathrooms, one with enough room to throw a party.

The room was great - we had a lounge area where the kids...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The staff were a bit pushy trying to upsell to us.

The room was great - we had a lounge area where the kids slept, and there was a good working kitchen and dining area. Two bathrooms and a balcony.

Fabulous! We will be back.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

We wished the pool opened earlier. It is a beautiful pool with lifeguards on duty but it doesn't open until 10 am.

It was nice to be away from the crowds on the Strip but be close enough that we could go there in the evenings.

Annoying sales pitch, very dated room.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

- Upon first checking in, someone brings you to another counter and starts telling you all the things they can "give" you. I kept asking what the catch is and was ignored, and she just kept going. Turns out they want to give you a "free tour." Which probably meant trying to sell me a timeshare. I just drove 7 hours, I'm on vacation, and my wife is waiting in the car. The last thing I want to do is try to get out of a sales pitch first thing upon arrival. - The building/room was pretty outdated. The pictures they have on Booking.com must be the suites or something because all but 1 or 2 of them look nothing like the room we stayed in. The paint job was bad, the carpet somewhat worn, almost everything was outdated, and the furniture was mismatched and sagging. I felt more like I was in my friend's college apartment than on vacation in a resort. There was a small decoration in each bathroom that fit with the Cancun theme, and the rest of the decorations/furniture seemed like leftovers from the 90s. For instance, in the living room, the sagging purple couch mismatched the red and white striped chair, mismatched the brown ottomans, and the falls trees painting on the wall reminded me of a cheap motel, not a Cancun-themed resort. - Immediately upon getting to the room I plugged my phone into one of the lamp plugs, and it didn't start charging. I switched it to the other lamp plug, nothing. I tried to turn the lamp on, nothing. I had to pull the piece of furniture out and put the plug in a different plug to get it to work. - The thermostat worked, but the actual tab you push to the left and right wasn't connected to the marker, so you really didn't know where it was at except a rough guess. Took a lot of fiddling with to get a comfortable temperature every time you wanted it changed. At one point it stopped working, and I kept changing it and nothing would happen.

The pool area is really nice, but it ended up being cold and windy so we didn't use it much. The tub was big.

Nah
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

They did not clean the rooms when we had arrived check-in time was at 4 and they had plenty of time to clean the linens on the bed

The pools were very beautiful but one of the issues he's had mold all around the rim

We probably would not stay here again.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

They want you to listen to their marketing about buying into their property. Our rooms were not very clean, the walls were really thin and our suite smelled of smoke.

We loved the pool area.

Good rooms and nice pools
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Hot tubs burned my children, very pushy salesmen that took 3 hours for a tour when we were told 90 minutes, Charge for housekeeping

Good rooms and nice pools

Disappointing and expensive.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The bed was veey uncomfortable. Though we were charged resort fees for a 2 day stay we were told we would not have maid service because we would only be there 1 day. We arrived at 9 pm on Wed. after the pool closed and had to check out at 10 am on Friday before the pool opened.

Nice pool.

Room was great - a great distance from the strip.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Pool bathrooms were disgusting! A shuttle would have been aa nice addition. Hated the pressure for the time share tour at check in!

Room was great - a great distance from the strip.

I like that there are no gambling machines anywhere on the...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Very expensive for a room with a kitchen! Overcrowded pool with no chairs available to sit on! Resort fees are outrageous nonsense and don't make any sense

I like that there are no gambling machines anywhere on the property and no smoking

I will look for somewhere else to stay.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Upon check-in I was bullied into a timeshare presentation that I didn't want to attend. After leaving the desk I realized that I would be charged $40.00 if I didn't show up. The 2 hour presentation pushed closer to 3 hours. I was pressured by 3 different sales people. They just don't take no for an answer. It ruined my entire impression of the resort. Also I called the front desk on 3 occasions with requests twice for towels/blankets. This took 2 hours. Once to cancel housekeeping service as I needed to have a meeting in the room, when I returned to the room there was housekeeper despite the privacy please sign on the door. She did not understand my request for her to leave and stayed until her job was "finished".

We went for the pool- it was great. The kids had a lot of fun and the slides were a hit too!

Time wasted sitting in a timeshare orientation
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Timeshare facility, they said they would like 2 hours of our time for time share explanation. We ended up sitting there for 4 hours...Yes, 4 hours. They only gave us a $100.00 visa after telling us they were going to give us a free cruise, show tickets for 4 and dinner for 4. I had to go complain and explain what we didn't get. They wasted part of the time of our vacation trying to sell us a timeshare. They said only 2 hours, then after 4 hours the salesman got upset because we declined to purchase their timeshare. Not a good way to run a business. ok place. I didn't even see the restaurant. The place is a bit outdated. I will not go back.

Clean & two bedrooms, two bathrooms in unit.

We really enjoyed our stay and we had a lot of fun! It was relaxing, clean, and nice. Great resort!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The cleaning staff didn’t show up to clean our room until late evening and we were already back from our day of fun. It was sort of disappointing not coming back to a clean room when we were only promised one day of room cleaning. Because we were back and the kids were hungry for dinner, we passed on the cleaning. We also felt like the resort could benefit from a full restaurant rather than just a bar with a few tables.

The virgin pina coladas were so yummy! We also loved eating the nachos poolside.

Nice for family, away from the hustle but yet close enough to get to in minutes
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Pool hours were dumb! Your in Vegas for spring break and the pool/hot tub hours were 8 when it’s 75 degrees out! Seriously we leave 25 degree weather to enjoy poolside while kids play in pool and it’s CLOSED at 8 pffff! Wasted extra money to enjoy looking at the pool from the room :(

The space in room and having kitchenette with everything you needed to be able to eat in.

It was a not my best experience ever, but definitely not the worst.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Everyone on staff was a salesman. They tried everything to get you hooked into something.

How everything was built around the pool. The property is kind of lame when you park and then boom you are in a oasis.

I didn’t like that they called at 955 to basically to kick...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

I didn’t like that they called at 955 to basically to kick you out the room and reminding you check out is at 10! It was annoying! I also didn’t like how we were not there and required to take a tour of their resort, however we volunteered for one and when i called to cancel the lady at the concierage desk rudely told me ok you can cancel but the deposit won’t be refunded. Until i told her i would dispute it with my credit card company she changed her mind immediately!! Those two things really left a sour feeling in my mouth. Oh and at check out prepared to be harassed to come back here’s a special here’s a this and here’s a that you need a vacation you need this no thanks please give me my receipt so i can leave! LOL

Second time here, would come
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I woke up sore but no one else complained about the bed so it might’ve just been me. Did not have free shuttle to strip.

Pool was what attracted us, great slides for kids.

there was a young man of the Asian persuasion who worked...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

there was a young man of the Asian persuasion who worked check in overnights hes rude & have poor choice of words the 1st room we checked into was filthy and had not been clean we informed him and he approached the situation as if we were trying to get over on him at 2am when in reality the room truly had not been cleaned.

Ok stay but won’t return
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Kitchen cooking area.too small laundry facilities broken. Sink/dishwasher backed up. oven door would hit cupboards. No drawers for silverware no shuttle service high resort fees!! Only a few BBQs for large resort they are also Far away from all buildings

Suite was large. 2 bathrooms large balcony nice pool area.

We were charged more than what our reservation quoted.

We were charged more than what our reservation quoted. And the tv didn’t work when we first arrived. There wasn’t enough sugar and cream in the room and when I asked for more they said it was hard to come by. Also my mother checked into the other room earlier than we checked in. And our rooms were in seperste buildings not together. And when we asked why was told that the reservations weren’t made at the same time. I was the one that made the reservations and booked both rooms.

Thank you for the beautiful stay and would love to stay again next time we go down...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

My room key keep not letting us in our room and having to walk all the way to the office but that was the only bad thing

My kiddos love the pool and the fact that it had a waterslide couldn't get them out and the staff was very good to us and gave us lots of good deal to do things well we stayed loved it very beautiful

Loved it except for the little problem
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

I got a $40 hold for a tour I never took because I kept telling the front desk girl I wasn’t 26. She still held $40 on my card and was not compensated for my time or anything

I loved the bed so comfy, the tub was amazing too

Everything was smooth sailing the people were great n nice...

Well the fact that I’ve never received any free room n I have booked over 10 times that’s alll I’m kinda upset about

Everything was smooth sailing the people were great n nice as can b

Great for business or pleasure! I'll be back!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The restauraunt was good but I wish there were more variety, more Mexican or latin dishes would be great!

Room was well equipped and spacious. Relaxing atmosphere with plenty of amenities if you choose. Close but not too close to the Vegas strip.

Overall it was a nice property well kept easy access to all amenities
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The kitchenette was very small and the cupboards were in need of some repair. It was hard to reach some of the items in the corner cupboards. Older unit but clean

The staff were very friendly and helpful

Grounds well kept
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The property trying to convince me that I had to sit through a 2 hour presentation, when it is not listed on booking.com. Said it was a condition of my rental....BS

Grounds well kept

Great Stay Away from the Strip

Can't think of anything.

Because we were there for a week, it was very nice to have a suite. Also had a lovely view and enjoyed the hot tub. Liked the fact the the building we were in was seperate, so we didn't have to go through the lobby in our bathing suits. 😊

It was adequate but I wouldn’t return to this resort
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Bathroom door was dirty, couldn’t open dishwasher without fridge door being opened, trim was coming off bathroom vanity, rug was frayed, only 2 washers and dryers per floor - being used by people with 3 or 4 loads at a time - almost impossible to wash clothes; people would “reserve” hot tubs and glare if you came over; no pool security to take care of that

It was a comfortable 2 bedroom/2 bathroom.

I want to stay here every time I need a "staycation". Thank you!!!!
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The tv's needed to be reset three times during our stay, but that's nothing because like I mentioned before the staff would come to help and support within five minutes! Amazing! Highly recommended!

My family and I LOVE to stay here!!! The staff are amazing and when we asked for extra utensils and such, the staff were very accommodating and FAST service!

Just okay
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Had unexpected charges on my card. No one could explain what the charges were for. Tried to charge me extra taxes and fees when it clearly stated all charges and fees were included in my booking.com price. Please watch your banking account

Great place to stay. Would definitely stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

There was not a single thing we didn't like. The only thing wrong with the room was the bathroom fan did not work, as well as the oven. Which we didn't plan on using anyway.

Staying here was like home away from home. Very comfortable, 1 bedroom 2 bath suite, full kitchen, dining table. Clean!!!

Very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Not much to complain about! The hotel is very clean (good job staff) but seems a bit dated. Carpet in halls look old as is the very large bathrooms. Minor details as it was a very comfortable stay

Non smoking. Recreation center with pool tables. Rooms are suites with all the amenities from home.

The hot tubs were great, but the towel spot was closed,...
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The daily calls to come to the time share pitches. I paid for the room, I didn't get a deal based on a time share pitch.

The hot tubs were great, but the towel spot was closed, after they said not to bring towels down from the room. But there was no one at the towel counter down at the pool.

Good place to stay however maintenance needed attention
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Slow room service - waited over an hour for a replacement toaster as the one provided didn't work. Coffee machine leaked

Good location, very friendly and helpful staff. Fully equipped kitchen

not enough time
    • One-Bedroom Villa

just that the pool was closed and to have to check out at ten it should be like at 1 check in at 4 and check out at 10 not even 20 hours to stay really

it was very good except i was not able to go to the pool because it was closed and i was not told ahead other wise i wouldn't off went that day and that i checked at 4 and the check out is at 10 too early you an a day off and have to wake up early to be able to check out on time

Good place to stay with kids to visit Vegas but also surrounding natural attraction.
    • One-Bedroom Villa

Would have liked to pay a bit less.

Wonderful pools, garden, hot tubs, gym. activity center, the kitchen was fully equipped for us to cook. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. Located far enough to escape the craziness of Vegas but close enough to visit (a few mile south of the strip, really). We visited Red Canyon. Shopping close by. Time share pitches can be avoided. Would consider coming again.

The room was spacious.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Housekeeping needs to be a little more detail oriented. There was dust on the vents in the bathroom shower. Also some build up in the corners of the bathroom floor. Otherwise the rest was well maintained.

The room was spacious. The beds were comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating.

Comfortable resort and great pool, but be wary of the high-pressure sales pitch
    • One-Bedroom Villa

The high-pressure sales effort to get you to buy a timeshare. I was ready for it since I had experienced it last year and was able to avoid most of the sales pitches. But an agent made one last attempt right before I was scheduled to leave by calling my room. I didn't much appreciate that. Resort fee of $25 per night, while less than resort fees for hotels on the strip, should include more than two devices for Wi-Fi.

One-bedroom lodging was very comfortable. Bed was soft and main bathroom was large (including a jacuzzi.) Of course, I and my partner really liked the pool, especially the waterslide. I also used the fitness room. Location was convenient for my conference on the Strip, but hotel was far enough away from the Strip to make it quiet and not clogged with traffic. Off-peak room rate was not bad, though I had to prepay.

Nice home base for attractions in and around Vegas.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The Jacuzzi tubs could have had jets in them. The time share people hounded us about buying a time share even though we had no intention.

The apartment was roomy. The free laundry facilities were a perk.

Good, except Jimmy
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Jimmy boss from sister hotel in Las Vegas. Arrogant jerk toward staff. Unprofessional behavior in front of my family and other families

Daniel theThe concierge.

• Two-Bedroom Villa

It's a little far from the main strip, but it's still in a great area.

I loved the property, it was very pretty and clean. The rooms were spacious and accommodating for groups. The staff were awesome!

Great place just outside the liveable city
    • One-Bedroom Villa

You need to have a car to go there which I did so no problem. I would have appreciated a shuttle to go to the airport instead of taxi

Great place! Nice suites and the pools were great, especially when you travel with kids! Staff was helpfull, they called a taxi for me the morning I left. They have a "sister hotel" downtown so you can park for free if you get a permit at the reception before leaving the hotel to go downtown.

Browse Cancun Resort Las Vegas By Diamond Resorts traveller photo gallery