Reviews of Capitol Hill Hotel 4 stars

200 C Street SE, Southeast, Washington, DC 20003, USA

#13 of 138 hotels in Washington

Highly recommend!
    • Queen Suite

The hardwood floors in the rooms are beautiful but, unfortunately, also allow you to hear the footsteps from the room above.

Everything else! Staff is amazing. Walking distance to great eats and sites. A block from the metro if you don't feel like walking. My new fav DC hotel.

An excellent location with helpful staff.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

A bit more gym equipment, and water within the gym.

The little extra's really made this a nice place to stay. There was always tea and coffee, and extra biscuits and drinks between 5-6 each day. The breakfast was also excellent. Good variety, fresh, and varied each day.

Went to DC for the ball game and to do a little sightseeing.
    • Queen Suite

Went to DC for the ball game and to do a little sightseeing. All attractions were in walking distance. Hotel was great! Only downfall was the heat index was 107! Still had a really good time.

Not very friendly to those who don't use their website.

The hotel was very outdated. There was no swimming pool and no parking if you book outside the hotels from anywhere other than their website. When I arrived I asked about parking because there was no parking lot nor any designated parking area. I was told that there was additional charge for the valet service... I said sure no problem they said oh no we are sorry we are sold out this weekend. You should have purchased the valet package whenever you booked your room. I explained I was not offered the valet package. They said oh well that's because you did not book through our hotels website. The two girls up front could not be bothered with any of my concerns. I explained three months previously to the hotel that it was my family's first day in DC. nobody had informed me of this, but they made sure to inform me that check in was not until 3 p. M. Absolutely terrible service. Not worth the money...

The only thing I liked was that the bed was comfortable but that's pretty much it.

Close to the mall but a feeling of being tucked away in a...

Close to the mall but a feeling of being tucked away in a neighborhood. The staff was extremely helpful and made our stay special with a birthday surprise.

The location of this hotel is unbelievable.
    • Superior 2 Bed Suite Full Kitchen

We have stayed at this hotel several times. My only complaint would be more with the "tiredness" of the physical facility. From elevator to hallways. Space seems worn. I also find it a little challenging to always have to go between the two buildings. One other suggestion would be to add some hooks in the bathroom. None exist. Modern sinks were installed, which seem elegant but quite dysfunctional. The sink makes it difficult to put anything on its counters. Beds are fine. Loud blower for AC fan.

The location of this hotel is unbelievable. You can get to so many places by walking or getting the Metro. I really enjoyed that the hotel had fresh water and coffee all day. In addition we took advantage of the bicycles, which are first come first serve, to enjoy a really fun morning biking the entire Mall including the Jefferson Memorial. Nice to have a breakfast. Weekend parking is on street ...no passes needed. May be hard to find spot. Easy to Uber.

Fair
    • Queen Suite

I was overcharged as compared to what was estimated by Booking.com and it’s going to take the hotel 10 business days to return my money. All due to a malfunctioning system software. Not happy

Room and hotel facilities were very good

very convenient to the Capitol building area, I would highly recommend .
    • Queen Suite

mostly very good, if picky then having to go outdoors to the other wing for breakfast may be a problem in winter or wet weather. Also dark bed legs on dark carpet are a hazard to stub your toe, may be just because we are clumsy.

Beds very comfy, breakfast options good, wine in the library with warm cookies (shame we could not make it 2 out of the 3 nights we were there)

Very good location, chic details in the room and hotel lobby.

You cannot open any window so you have to count only on the a/c to give you some "fresh" air...

Very good location, chic details in the room and hotel lobby. Good breakfast choices, the only minus is that they don't have any vegetables for breakfast and the plain yogurt (without any fruits flavor) have to be requested to the personnel.

Do you want to feel like a VIP? Stay at this hotel.

Leaving!

All of the folks at the front desk are probably the real owners of the Capitol Hill Hotel. Morning or night, I was met with warm greetings, friendly faces and beautiful smiles. Oh! Don't get me started on how welcome they made me feel!

Staff excellent.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Room tub and basin didn't drain in initial room. Staff upgraded us to a suite second two nights. Attempted to charge facility fee even though Booking.com showed that we had already paid upon booking. They "waived" fees upon protest for one night. Hotel also "waived" two facility fees for initial unusable room. They made it right.

Staff excellent. Breakfasts good. Location unbeatable. Easy access to Metro.

Boutique-style hotel in great location
    • Queen Suite

Having to go to the building next door for breakfast was a little unhandy but it was nice weather during our stay so not really much of a hassle.

Great location just a couple of blocks from the Capitol and from the metro.

Room was big.
    • Queen Suite

Bathroom was tiny despite the room being huge. Breakfast room was incredibly hot and packed; selection wasn’t huge but being “free” this is expected.

Room was big. L’Occitane toiletries are always very welcome. Location great for the big Capitol Hill and Mall sites and also close to Eastern Market and restaurants on Pennsylvania Ave, 7 St and 8 St. Residential area so very quiet. One block from blue/orange/silver line. Guest coin-laundry is very handy.

Lovely, elegant small hotel within walking distance of the Capital. Will stay there agiain.
    • Queen Suite

Room 316, doorway to kitchenette/bathroom area awkward. Light switch behind door hard to find at night.

Excellent expanded continental breakfast with eggs and sausage. Multiple choices for breakfast.

Love this hotel and have stayed here many times, but the "facility fee" means we won't stay again.

Small bathrooms and high prices. VERY UNHAPPY with their recent imposition of a "facility fee" of $25/day when booked through third parties like Booking.com and $15/day when booked directly.

Overall ambience, breakfast and excellent location.

I liked the place, very close to Capitol Hill and museums.
    • Queen Suite

This hotel room reminded me an old but clean apartment. The bed was good.

I liked the place, very close to Capitol Hill and museums. The breakfast area was nice, room was good.

Perfect stay
    • Queen Suite

Perfect location near main turists’ atractions, subway station and train station. Good breakfast, comfortable room and good staff. Free water, coffie and tea in the main lobby.

3 days just isn't enough...
    • Queen Suite

If you go for a short walk in the opposite direction to the famous sites, the neighbourhood became a bit more intimidating. We didn't have any bad experiences but might have been wary to walk through that are after dark. We stumbled into the area though and it is not immediately beside the hotel so it is not something someone has to worry about when booking this

The staff were lovely, the rooms were clean and the breakfast was plentiful. We would definitely stay here again

• Queen Suite

Breakfast hasn’t changed in years. We used to get a “welcome back” treat Not this time! Not the same since the manager Shayan left. We had never been charged a “service charge” before daily for “free” breakfast & WiFi! That’s pathetic.

Location good and facilities OK
    • Queen Suite

Price was a scam: it was about 100 dollars higher than indicated due to a "service fee" and tax. Yes, it was written in small in the end of the hotel's description (which I didn't read in detail), but I've never experienced such scam when using booking.com And the response when I claimed about this was rude.

Location good and facilities OK

I would definitely stay the Capital Hill Hotel again.

The breakfast was okay and typical fare but next time I would probably go out to eat someplace else. The lovely ladies working the breakfast room were very hospitable and pleasant.

We had a king suite and the accommodations were excellent. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the staff very kind and informative. My son is a Marine and we were there for Family night for the beginning of parade season at Marine Barracks 8th and I.

Simply AMAZING TIME!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Having to leave! Loved it all!!

Location, very kind employees everywhere, coffee 24/7, valet parking, walking distance from the Capitol and The Mall, comfortable bed, working areas with computer, breakfast, very clean, gym, and much more!! I erased the pictures, go on my Facebook Upekkhapr Sylvia Fernandez March 30-31, 2018!!

The beds were comfortable.
    • Queen Suite

The door man did not open the door for us and just watched as we struggled with bagage. The check in person was very short with us and there was too many people always behind the check in point and they seemed confused. We had a first floor room that was noisy due to people walking upstairs.

The beds were comfortable. The location was excellent!

The hotel was a great value from location to staff to breakfast bell services parking all GREAT!
    • Queen Suite

We were in room 202 of rear building. The vanity/sink in bathroom although contemporary, was a little confining. And was not practical. Bathroom needed more surface area, shelves etc...to place toiletries

The staff was perfect and knowledgeable.

For the price we paid for the room, the service and food was not appreciated.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was the same each day for 4 days. We got tired of scrambled eggs. No waffle or pancake options. The breakfast area was in a different building so we had to go out in the cold weather to have breakfast. Parking around the hotel was nonexistent so we had no choice but to pay $50 a night to have a place to park behind the hotel.

The location was close to the Capitol and only a short walk to the Metro. Staff was courteous but always rushed. We couldn’t get them on our room phone so we had to go down to the desk to get someone to help us.

This is a pretty good location if you want to spend most of...
    • Queen Suite

We had a room near the elevator and it was very noisy - the elevator itself was quite noisy and the other guests waiting were also quite loud. The air conditioning needs to be upgraded. it was noisy and was either too cold or too hot, no matter what setting we used.

This is a pretty good location if you want to spend most of your time at the National Mall. Some decent restaurants around the hotel within walking distance. The staff were great, especially the doormen, they were all fantastic.

Everyone there was very friendly and accommodating.

Everyone there was very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are nice and the beds are very comfortable. I would highly recommend this to my family and friends.

Great location, very friendly desk staff, wine hour!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was unusual (sliced deli meat and cheese) which I didn’t mind, but my teen son complained about limited options. We went out for breakfast, which decreases the overall value of the hotel.

Great position, really close to the Capitol.
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast was filling but uninspiring and the breakfast room was cramped.

Great position, really close to the Capitol. Large room, comfy bed and friendly staff. 'wine time' each evening

The stay was the good experiene we've come to expect of Capitol Hill.

The hotel, immaculately clean, is in the just-right spot for DC activities, The management team is friendly and accommodating. I believe additional fee could be made clearer up front. Parking, at $50 a night, is worth the price in ?Washington, especially if you able to park and stay put, traveling by food,

Nice hotel overall, would stay again
    • Queen Suite

The breakfast was awful! It was included though so I didn't feel hard done by. There was no hot food which is why I didn't enjoy it. Ended up going elsewhere. The bathroom was a little tight. Also, the elevators were extremely slow.

The room was spacious and bed was comfy. I enjoyed the endless tea and diffused water in the lobby area. Although, lemons would have been nice. The location was perfect! I was able to walk the mall and I'm glad the hotel was close because my feet were killing at the end! Staff were very friendly and helpful!

Great stay, reasonable price, certainly better than other hotels on Capitol Hill.
    • Queen Suite

Went for the March for our Lives. The hotel was great, close to where we were going. Staff was very nice and recommended restaurants. All in all a very nice stay for us. Nice walk-able area, cute houses, and nice shops. Highly recommend.

The location was perfect for our tour of the Capitol...
    • Queen Suite

The bathroom was very small and other than the bathroom mirrors, there was no mirror in the room itself.

The location was perfect for our tour of the Capitol Building and visiting the Museum of the Bible. Nice restaurants within walking distance, too.

Good, but not perfect

Had to enter room with digital key,which was cumbersome because needed to get online, register,etc. Not nice when u come straight from the airport. Small bathroom. Breakfast in another building

Big living room,location

Nice location, friendly staff
    • Queen Suite

The bathroom was cramped, and the water was slow to drain so it built up while taking a shower. Also, there were no complimentary bottles of water - if you're thirsty, you have to buy the $5 bottle.

The staff was very nice, the hotel was in a great location, and the muffins they had set out in the morning were delicious.

Overall, very friendly staff! So polite and helpful. Breakfast was delicious.
    • Queen Suite

We were charged an early check in fee, even after another employee told the employee we were working with, “we’re not supposed to charge them an early check in fee if the room is ready” and the room was definitely ready, which is why we were able to get our room at that time.

Rooms are very clean and we had a nice view

Capitol hills is centrally located ,with excellent staff to attend to your needs
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

That breakfast area is on the other building so you have to walk out especially on a cold weather

The Staff of Capitol hills are all excellent! Attends to your needs on time , very approachable and make you feel home . They have gluten free bread as well to fuel us for our run and breakfast is more than the average . Taxi is always available and 1 block to the Capitol south metro so it’s very accessible and they have valet parking .Free WiFi and breakfast as well!

I would stay there again because of the location and things I liked as stated above.
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast needed more whole wheat options, too much lower quality white bread, Room had a mildew water damage odor in the room. $50 in taxes and service fees a lot for one night.

wine at happy hour brought guests together, oatmeal was a nice touch at breakfast. Staff very nice and helpful. Bed was good and had no washing products/bleach odor.

The hotel was one of the best we have ever stayed in- we were thrilled about our stay!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Everything at the Capitol Hill Hotel was outstanding! The entire staff is exceptional and ready to assist you with any need. We were impressed by every aspect of the service, cleanliness, breakfast, room setup, and the bathrobes! It is an excellent location with easy access to the Metro. We would not even consider another hotel in D.C.!!

Excellant!
    • Queen Suite

We enjoyed the wine upon arrival. Breakfast was very good. It was nice of the staff to let us use the umbrella in the am and to store our backpack until afternoon. Friendly service and very nice room,

Bed was great, place was clean and quiet.

Bed was great, place was clean and quiet. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Great location for access to Capital, cultural sites and restaurants.

I left behind some items and the woman who helped me out...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Items were left behind because the bellman didn't bring them out with my other bags, so that was a bit of a nuisance, but the mistake was remedied graciously. I would also say the decor is a bit outdated, but it was clean and comfortable which is all I needed for this quick trip to visit my sister on Capitol Hill.

I left behind some items and the woman who helped me out (can't remember her name) was super helpful and shipped the items back to me quickly.

Very comfortable and homely.
    • Queen Suite

We didn’t like that you had to go outside to a building further up the street to a different building for the breakfast room.

We liked the spacious room and the family feeling of the hotel. The staff were also very courteous and friendly

Great location and pretty hotel.
    • Queen Suite

I have an electric car and the staff was unprepared to help get it recharged. When they finally agreed to let me use a plug they wanted to charge $30, for about $2 worth of electricity. Staff was great in helping me but management was looking to gouge me.

The hotel is perfectly placed near Capital Hill and the staff was very friendly and helpful. A modern vibe made it a great place to stay.

Highly recommended hotel for tourists looking to see the sites around Capitol Hill and the mall.
    • Queen Suite

Very little, decor was a little worn and dated in places but that's a minor thing. For info there wasn't a bar or restaurant on site but there are places to eat and drink around the corner.

Excellent location for visiting the sights of Washington. Visited in January 2018 with my fiance and had a great time exploring the city. Hotel is clean and we'll maintained and the rooms have everything you need for a comfortable stay.

Good place to start walking around the city, or for local business/education
    • Queen Suite

I haven't found anything significant to complain.

The staff was friendly. The room was quite comfortable. The location was perfect for me as a tourist who wants to walk around the city for 1-2 days, with no car. Few minutes walking from Amtrak station (I like traveling by trains). Not very far from Smithsonian Institution facilities.

Terrific stay!
    • Queen Suite

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and the equipment in the kitchenette was of high quality. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfasts were delicious. The wine and cookie happy hour was fun and a great way to meet other guests. We loved staying here!

Exceptional.

N/a

The staff is so helpful! I live in the neighborhood and this is my go-to hotel for guests. It’s so comfortable. My parents visited and the staff helped my mom install the Uber app

Nice comfortable hotel with friendly staff great location
    • Queen Suite

Staff were friendly and very helpful, wine time in the evenings nice way to socialise with other tourists. Close to the National Mall and all museums etc.

Great value, especially when Congress is not in session.
    • Queen Suite

Quiet safe neighborhood. No parking in the vicinity except expensive hotel-provided valet parking. Excellent, attentive staff, especially front desk. Decent restaurant options a short walk away. Rooms have small kitchenette for take-out services. Very fine breakfast with numerous options.

Everything exceeded expectations tenfold.
    • Queen Suite

Shanice, the receptionist who greeted and took great care of us, as well as Kendra, who was assisting other guests, we're absolutely excellent. Their polite demeanor and incredible attitude only added to the absolutely wonderful stay we had this past weekend.

I enjoyed being in a quiet, residential neighborhood within walking distance of sites.
    • Queen Suite

The light switch to the bathroom was located very inconveniently, but it was not a huge issue.

The personnel were all very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good; tables were cleaned regularly, and fare was replaced quickly. The room was comfortable and well appointed.

relaxing and comfortable just when we needed it
    • Queen Suite

the staff were super friendly and helpful and the area is quite beautiful near some nice restaurants a really relaxing and friendly place - highly recommend

This will be my IT spot in the Spring and Summer.

nothing...really, no complaints.

This will be my IT spot in the Spring and Summer...perfect location. Great restaurants within walking distance and just a short cab ride to Union Station. The front office staff really is stellar-knowledgeable, professional and overall charming.

I would absolutely recommend.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

By opening the blinds, we had a view of concrete siding. This part of the hotel (our view) was frequented by maintenance and our privacy was compromised.

The service was incredible. Every staff member went out of their way to offer support, and with a smile. The location is excellent, central to many DC spots. The room was very comfortable, really plush beds.

Superb stay. Staff verify friendly. Great location
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Accommodated an very early check-in and room upgrade. Rooms were large and breakfast was a very high quality with a great variety of food options. Will stay there again while in DC.

Cannot have a better experience
    • Queen Suite

The car park was expensive, so I did not use it.

The friendliest staff ever! It was like staying at home. Coffee available 24/7. Rooms was spacious, everything you need was there and more, and lots of light. The location was excellent and the accommodation well priced.

A lovely hotel in a great area!
    • Queen Suite

The staff at the Capitol Hill Hotel are so friendly and accommodating! The room and common areas were both very nice, and I especially loved the complimentary brand name hair and body products in the room (L'Occitane Shampoo and Conditioner). The free La Colombe coffee was also an excellent touch, and the continental breakfast was quite substantial. The hotel is perfectly located on a quiet and quaint street that is just a short walk or drive away from many Capitol Hill attractions. 10/10 would recommend the Capitol Hill Hotel to anyone looking for a nice play to stay in DC, and we will for sure be back.

Great Stay at the Capital Hill Hotel

The only draw back from the stay was the cost of parking. At $50 a night it adds up fast and exceeds the cost of actually renting the car. However, I must admit that the staff did clue us in on free parking on the street on a Holiday so we were able to save $50.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Capitol Hill Hotel. The staff was very service oriented, friendly and efficient. Doors opened for us, speedy response when we messed up our safe code, fast valet parking service. We also enjoyed the breakfast. Food was plentiful, coffee was great. Our room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The location was great. We walked to all the sites including the Capital Bldg., Library of Congress, Botanical Garden, Museum of Natural History, and several restaurants.

Superb location, just behind the Capitol - walking distance...
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast could be a little more varied.

Superb location, just behind the Capitol - walking distance to The Mall and all major museums and memorials, and they also offer bikes for free use. The room is cosy and spacious! Definitely back if in Washington again!

Adequate but expensive
    • Queen Suite

Too expensive for comfort/facilities offered

Staff was friendly, but not very forthcoming initially in trying to find solutions for some online booking issues. The manager had to step in.

What a wonderful surprise!
    • Queen Suite

Breakfast was marvelous. The wine in the evening was so hospitable. The atmosphere was respectful, clean, fabulous. The location was spectacular. I highly recommend Capitol Hill Hotel, and hope to return.

Nice, for the most part comfortable, location is great.
    • Queen Suite

The only couple things I can say disappointed us were that the room was very warm and the air conditioning did not work well and the tv did not have a great selection. Normally a tv selection isn't important but I was laid up with an illness while staying there. Also, there were water bottles in the fridge with a $5/bottle fee, which seems excessive.

The employees were very polite and helpful. The location was nice as well. The room was clean.

Great hotel - location and breakfast in DC
    • Queen Suite

Parking is expensive $50 for 24 hours - you can find parking on the street On weekends is free until 6:30 pm But to parking in hotel is $50

Comfortable beds- nice products LOccitane to use for shampoo, soaps, creams, nice robes, free amazing breakfast with lots of choices, location was great close to metro stop (1block) but can walk to Capitol easily and main attraction, super nice area. Also coffee, tea, refreshments and cookies at lobby 24 hrs We had a wonderful time at the Capitol Hill hotel - we stayed in the main hotel They have a 2nd property just a few steps from this building Great experience

Staff were outstanding!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Location of our room Alley view. Found out from other visitors to request a view room and our rate was higher! A little more variety in breakfast foods !

Staff were outstanding! Very accommodating with directions and assistance. Wine nights where we met outstanding Guests!

Loved how close it was to sights and places to eat.

There is really nothing that we did not like. Maybe a few extra tables for breakfast. The room can get quite crowded

Loved how close it was to sights and places to eat. It was quiet and great with the 24hr. Coffee area

Perfect, Washington DC is a great city, and the hotel is excellent

Capitol Hill hotel was excellent. We had a lounge and bedroom, which was huge. The breakfast was very good. It was very close to all the sites and museums, we walked everywhere. The staff were extremely courteous, friendly and helpful. They served wine at 5pm every night for free. We would recommend this hotel to everyone.

I loved the hotel and would stay again but am concerned about late night noise in hallway.
    • Queen Suite

There was a lot of noise in the hallway late at night. I do not understand people making that kind of noise in a hotel hallway where people are sleeping or trying to sleep nearby. Perhaps some appropriate signage asking for quiet time in hallways between the hours of 8pm and 8am might be helpful.

Our stay was Excellent!
    • Queen Suite

This was a great place to stay near the Capitol! The room was spacious and comfortable. We really enjoyed the staff, they are wonderful! Can't say enough about how pleasant and helpful they are. A special thank you to Shanice, Kendra, Naol, and Andrew you are all awesome! We will stay here again the next time we are in DC!

An excellent, positive experience.

Would be good to have a fan in the bathroom.

Great location, helpful staff, happy hour some nights with tea,coffee and snacks for free which were most welcome, also newspapers to browse in the library room. Big rooms, like an apartment and comfy bed. Good breakfast but sometimes busy.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. I would rather stay at the city center rather than stay here.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

The bathroom was literally like a walk-in closet. The door was a sliding door that didn't close all the way. The bathroom was so small you can only fit one person in there without hitting the toilet. If your room is at the main bldg then you'll end up having to walk outside to the other bldg to get to the breakfast room. Luckily it wasn't winter yet. The safe and the refrigerator were not working at all even though I told the front desk twice about it. I asked the night Mgr (David) after telling him about our room what would happen if I decide to check out early and he said that's fine. He didn't even offer to have someone come and fix them. The room was too much money when you can easily stay at Fairfield Suites by Chinatown for the same price and much bigger room and facilities.

The breakfast wasn't bad. I like that the soaps are all on the shower wall and they're in pumps.

IDEALLY LOCATED, FAIR PRICE, NICE DECORATION AND STAFF. REALLY FRIENDLY TO PETS
    • Queen Suite

Valet parking at $50.00 a day is excessive, but there is a public parking 7 blocks away for $15.00 per 24 hrs. The breakfast room is too small, and the quality of breakfast could be improved. The happy hour could be set a little bit later. You hardly make it if you optimize your museums visits. A few nuts or cheese bits would be a nice addition... Surprised by the price difference week and weekend...

We liked the location, The really friendly pet policy, the comfort of the room, the staff professionalism and kindness, the daily happy hour get together, the modernity of decoration. Being within walking distance of most Washington museums is unbeatable. Many affordable restaurants a block away...

Location was perfect.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Bed was not comfortable. Room and bathroom were dusty. Average continental breakfast but room that hosted breakfast was small and cramped.

Location was perfect.

Very tired hotel in need of refurbishment.

The hotel is overdue for refurbishment ; strong smell of insecticide in main room ; bathroom tiny ; elevator depressing.

The bed was comfortable ; the suite was spacious ; staff were excellent ; breakfast and afternoon wine were good.

Close to the Capitol and Mall, a short walk from restaurants and the Metro.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds

Big room. The hotel provided umbrellas to borrow when it rained, and had bicycles available to borrow as well. The hotel was clean and well maintained and the staff were friendly and helpful.