Reviews of Caribe Cove Resort by Wyndham Vacation Rentals 3 stars

#37 of 235 hotels in Kissimmee

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Vacation 2018
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

I didn't like the ants that was in kitchen and guess bathroom. I didn't like how there's no activities for kids i.e. park basketball ball court etc... and no bar at the 1 and only pool that's on the property.

Staff was friendly nice location and condo was spacious.

4.0
    Bad
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The freezer did not work, the principal bathroom was leaking , in the other bathroom there was leaking on the cealin and did not have hot water and the dryer did not work.

Just the location

It was beautiful.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

It was beautiful. We felt very comfortable there, just as if we were in our own home. Very quiet and family friendly. Close to food, shopping, and entertainment. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it.

Nice except the ants and dinged furniture.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

There were ant all over the villa. We had to be switched initially only to find out the second unit had ants as well. The kitchen and bathrooms both had ants. The firniture in living room was old and dingy.

24 hr check in

Family time was wonderful. Use of pool, spa, sauna and excercise areas were great.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The interior of our unit, was disappointing. Filthy floors--carpet needed replaced. Dated furnishings--a tired condo in need of a complete overhaul. The main TV was an old style TV, no DVD player, unit was probably from the 90's. We didn't know until check out that we could have requested another unit.

Exterior areas were beautiful and well maintained. Staff were responsive and did a great job. Our kitchen faucet was broken when we arrived and it was replaced promptly.

Not all it cracked up to be
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Upon arrival called the front desk for someone to come and check the televisions around 8:15 and was told someone would be sent out to check, however, around 11:15 called the front desk once again and was told that it would be the following day before someone could and see why they (2) weren't working. I was told the following morning that one of the televisions didn't have cable so, it was not going to work and the other just needed to be restarted. I rooms were hot the entire time due to the fact that the air conditioner was not getting cold, I never called about this issue. I think there are certain things that needs to be check before the resort actually assigns customers to any of the rooms, just makes good business sense.

The rooms are actually really big and the location is great.

Excellent condo close to the parks great stay!
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Toaster was toast , coffee maker was about dead other than that it was great the resort people fixed the problems ASAP and were super nice

Large spacious rooms , washer and dryer huge master bath , very nice!

for 2 adults and 6 kids it was great, plenty of room to move...
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

we didn't have any issues

for 2 adults and 6 kids it was great, plenty of room to move around. The apartment was nice and clean it had everything we needed to cook with plus washer and dryer. We felt like we where right at home. The staff was nice and friendly the always answered our questions and never rude, smiled and greeted us every time we seen them. We will be coming back

It was a nice place to stay. Very convenient location for restaraunts, shopping, and amusement parks
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Dryer and dishwasher in the room did not work. The staff sent a maintenance person immediately but were unable to fix it during our stay. Therefore we had to wash dishes by hand prior to leaving. The staff did provide us with additional towels for our stay since the dryer was not working.

The rooms were clean and nice in size for spending the week there.

Satisfied with everything except the carpet and outdated furniture.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The carpet was not to my satisfaction. The furniture was a little out dated.Every room didn't have a television.They need to clean the carpets a little more frequently.

The rooms were a nice size. There was room for everybody. The bathrooms were nice and clean. The supervisor that was on call the day after I checked in .He handled my dis satisfaction about the carpet on a very professional level. I was appalled by that.He handled the problem right away.

A +
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Maybe more lighting in the ceiling and not by lamps in a furniture, no tv in third room. A plus would be a restaurant but again for me is that you have an elevator and don’t have to carry the suitcases

Everything , believe me the elevator is a must for suitcases

Great place and affordable
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The resort was very nice and spacious the rooms were the size for family or seven I didn’t like the fact that there wasn’t a TV available in one of the rooms

It was doable for this trip, but I won’t be doing it again.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

There was so many things that I didn’t like, it is hard to know where to start...the carpet was disgustingly dirty and with stains everywhere. The lights didn’t work in the rooms and if they did they weren’t bright enough to light the rooms well. Switches everywhere didn’t work. The toilet stopped up after the first use. The toilet cleaning wand was disgusting and smelled really bad just pulling it out of the holder. There was poop liquid all over it and in the holder. Didn’t know there was a plunger till morning. The back sliding glass door’s lock was broken and wouldn’t lock. The couch was dirty especially the cushions and the pullout couch wasn’t at all comfortable. Had to go to all three rooms to find sheets and blankets for the pull out couch. The freezer made a weird and loud whistling noise all night long. The front bedroom should have curtains and not just blinds especially with all the outside light coming in at night. The furniture is all old and dirty. The front desk lady for check-in seemed like she had no clue what to do or how to do it. She asked for my card 3 separate times after giving it back to me among other things. She also got a personal phone call while there and spoke to the person for a minute before helping me. The lady when I came in to check out was on the phone and it seemed like someone from Caribe Cove about training and she made me stand there for minutes while she carried on the conversation and with others waiting too.

The security at the front gate both nights was very kind and helpful.

room size for the price, the employees,
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

No view, no amenities, out dated and un-safe furniture, out dated tvs, poor internet service,no park for kids, Small fitness center , no restaurant

room size for the price, the employees,

My stay was a nightmare from hell!
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

I had to be moved four times the day I got to the hotel I was supposed to receive a full refund on my room which did not happen my family were subject to insects in the room dog feces under the master room bed one of the rooms the door didn't properly lock so we were not safe This property was very uncaring and Staff acted as if it was no big deal I did not get into a proper room until 12 AM

We just wanted to relax by pool and have a drink and food but there was no restaurant or bar.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The apartment apart from the carpet had come away from the gripper rod and it was very sharp.

The apartment was good but the resort badly lacked a restaurant and bar.

• Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The beds were the most uncomfortable. The appliances were old and rusty ice maker didn't work. Carpets needed to be replaced.

Close to theme park free dvd rental.

We booked sight unseen online because of the need to...
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

We booked sight unseen online because of the need to evacuate. We were extremely pleased with the result..the suite was beautiful, the facilities were great, and the staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient!

We would come back if the room was updated some. The drive to the parks was not bad, 10 mins.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The mattress in the master bedroom was definitely dated and could use replacing asap. The mattress in the pullout bed was ripped at the seams and very old, springs literally coming out. Also, the living room furniture was old, ok, but quite old.

The layout and space was great. Parking was available right below the building with no issues.

We like this place.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The sofa bed is so uncomfortable, the towels some of them is dirty, need provide more plastic bags for the trash and I think they have to work with the Raccoons is to much and very scary when you walk in the night or in the day.

Very nice place.

The overall stay was really good
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

There wasn't a lot to do for kids other than the pool. The king bed I had was a bit too soft.

The rm was great. I liked the Caribbean style. We enjoyed eating out on the patio

Beautiful landscaping, nice and quiet environment, and very spacious rooms.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Initially I was not excited by the condo due to being greeted by a roach and the phone not having any dial tone, but once we settled in the place it seemed to be in good condition with lots of space. I do wish that the rooms had more pillows.

It was nice and quiet. the property maintenance was very nice. I did not have a chance to use the pool, but the Gym has a sturdy treadmill, nice workout area.

Besides the horrible wifi, this was a very comfortable, clean and spacious condo.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The wifi was non existent. Very slow at times and didn't work the other times. We had to get them to reset and that didn't help. 1 of the bedrooms was set up for gaming and movies only but the free DVD rental machine didn't work most of our stay.

The condo was very spacious and comfortable for my family. I loved the cleanliness and supplies in the condo to make it easier for the stay.

Love staying at Caribe Cove Resort.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

I love this place - I been coming here for years.

My favorite part of the resort is that the unit and the site are kept very clean. (especially the bathroom and the bedroom) Love the location quiet and peaceful. Some of the staff are more friendlier than other but that's ok. Love the place.

Worth staying
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The television in the living room is not secured. My grandchildren were playing, bumped the the table holding the tv set which promptly fell onto my grandson. I am waiting to hear from the property regarding this incident. So far, nothing.

Bathroom had mold mattress had a hole in it dryer did work...
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Bathroom had mold mattress had a hole in it dryer did work toaster toast have the bread lock on sliding door lock didn't work in master bedroom wifi didn't work good at all

When we arrived the temperature in our room was over 90...
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

When we arrived the temperature in our room was over 90 degrees. The air had gone out and we had to wait for maintenance to come repair it. There was a big hole in the sofa as well as nail sticking up thru the carpet in the kitchen.

Definitely will return!
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The beds weren't the best and the dryer took a while to dry the towels, but everything else was fantastic!

Definitely will return! This place was fabulous and very reasonably priced!

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

Fair deal in the end, but not very relaxing vacation
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Facilities had many problems (AC malfunction, door lock broke, outlet not working, WIFI went down twice and had to call about it, and worst of all, a constant low hum from various AC units in the building reverberating through walls and floors kept me awake part of the night and I woke up with a headache). Also guest services tried to overcharge me - until I showed them (they demanded I prove it) the CONFIRMED booked rate over $100 less that Booking.com had sent me in my email. No one at Caribe Cove asked me how my stay was even when I checked out at front desk.

Price was fair and location convenient to our destination

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

See above comments

See above comments

Upon arrival, the unit we were given was definitely NOT ready for occupancy. The mattress in both bedrooms needed to be replaced. The toilet in the master suite kept me awake most of the night because it kept making noises! Needed to be replaced. There was a large Grill cover in the dining room on tbe,wall that needed to be repainted or replaced that was all rusty and looked very bad. We stayed here 3 years ago and from this experience it has went downhill! Nabafemebt is responsible to make sure this does not happen and it has!

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

Good quiet resort for seniors. Easy driving distance to all attractions and restaurants.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

There is only 1 pool on the resort and 5 large buildings.. It is not very large and many times there were no chairs available. Should also have more options by the pool for some shade. There were 6 issues in the unit that we had to call maintenance on and were fixed quickly. (Microwave not working, No instructions for dishwasher and DVD player. Freezer was not keeping items frozen. Took 3 calls to have this corrected.)

The condo unit. Large, clean and comfortable. Newly renovated with new carpet.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

- Facilities were great
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

- Bed was quite uncomfortable, and squeaked and creaked so much - Didn't get a DVD player, asked for one, got delivered to the wrong room, took 3 days to get the DVD player (although really not a big deal)

- Facilities were great - Good location - Nice area - Pool and jacuzzi were great! - Everything was clean and staff were great

Refuged in Orlando
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The apartment was not really well maintained, the carpet was absolutely filthy, I even got some infection to my feet. I could not even vacuum it as the vacuum cleaner was not working at all. The beds were not comfortable at all, the pillows were too hard, I asked for other pillows and they could not provide. The internet was at best poor, continuously on and off.

I liked the location, the surrounding of the hotel was nicely kept and the staff was really reactive to my request

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Great value
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Some raccoons at night by trash and had to walk right past them.

Bed comfy. Everything you needed was already in condo. Saltwater pool awesome. Phenomenal value for price - we were amazed. With littles check out:Disney springs (free shopping center free parking), old town (rides and walkabout), cat cafe (not so great w littles obviously), and the splash pad and park at Kissimmee lakefront park was awesome.

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

OK but needs some work
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

WiFi was very poor to non-existent. Furniture is a little beat up and the TV was old and not very clear. Kitchen is minimally equipped, needs toaster oven, mixer, serving pieces (flatware and dishes)

Staff was pleasant, trying to fix things and responsive. Condo was clean

• Reviewed: 13 December 2016

Off the beaten path, comfortable and spacious accompdations.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The furniture needed to be reupholstered, and the carpet replaced. Also, the beds were somewhat hard. If all these elements were upgraded, it would be fabulous! As is, it was really very nice for the money anyway.

It was spacious and comfortable

Great facility, perfect location

Great facility, perfect location

Great location comfortable amenable facility.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Great location comfortable amenable facility.

Visiting for the 3rd time
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Some mattress are over used

Staff, location, facilities, space of condo

It was a wonderdul experience

Nothing I didn't like

It was very clean and comfortable.

The view

The view

wonderful stay
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

We always still in the Caribe Cove Resort! It is the most affordable and nicest place to stay in the Orlando area.

excellent place to stay with family

n/a

room was very spacious

It was ok We will return again

Cleanliness

Value

Very relaxing and comfortable
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The DVD player might need to be replaced the sound would cut out briefly every so often

Perfect size beautiful and well maintained

Everything was great & what I expected

Great time
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Ease of parking and location. When we called maintenance staff they were there immediately and resolved all issue

Thoroughly enjoyed
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Nice condo layout, convenient location for Disney Animal Kingdom. Great staff !

Fast, clean & easy.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Master Bed was not very comfortable.

The master bed was not very comfy, but the property we occupied was spacious and clean.

Rooms were clean and cheerful at a reasonable cost.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Rooms were clean and cheerful at a reasonable cost. Very nice experience for all.

Goof location, friendly staff

Nothing to dislike

Good location, apartment well equipped, friendly staff and bonus of having an elevator

Pool

Pool

Very nice
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Difficulties in registering with our cell phones.

The room layout and location.

we always have a good time. its our normally family vacation resort
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The sauna needs some updating. water fountains did not work , Closet door almost fell on my son :(.

the Pool and Jacuzzi ,

love Everything to the mood and back.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

love Everything to the mood and back.

I like every there
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

I didn't like the wifi and the cell network too weak

I like every there

enjoyed the stay

pool hours.. wish could have at least closed at 11:00pm

Great Stay
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The mattress in the master bedroom could have been better.

It's in a great location

Nice stay.

Dirty carpet and spotty WiFi

Spacious units.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

its very good
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

no walking distance accomodation, you need a vehicle to access it

room are spacious

Cleanliness and family friendly.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Cleanliness and family friendly. The unit air went out and they fixed it right-away.

Everything except the kids bed were too hard.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Kids need were very hard mattress

Everything except the kids bed were too hard.

Great family place if you need the room

Na

It was more than I expected.

SO NICE

THE W.F.I

NO GOOD W.F.I

BEST RESORT
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

THE ROOM was awesome resort was amazing. I will be staying there from now on.

Size of room activity onsite

Size of room activity onsite

Value for $
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Carpets needed to be changed; it was worn.

I liked how spacious and clean our unit was.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

I didn't like the uncomfortable living room furniture. really needs be up graded.

I liked how spacious and clean our unit was.

Comfortable, clean and inexpensive
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Villas were clean and spacious. Service was great. Staff very nice and helpful.

Great experience at carbie cove

Everything​ was great

Size is great and very comfortable.
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Furniture is worn and stove needs to be replaced.

Size is great and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Great stay
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Great location everything was within minutes.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

good place for vacation
    • Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

front apt near trash dumpster which was picked up early in am. Other apts are quieter

two bathrooms back way to disney

Living room furniture not very comfortable.
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

Living room furniture not very comfortable. Bed too firm.

Nice place but need better televisions
    • Three-Bedroom Deluxe Villa

The Televisions are very small inside the rooms. They look like computer monitors

It's huge and spacious