Reviews of Caribe Royale Orlando Near Disney 4 stars

8101 World Center Drive, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32821, USA

#111 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Amenities Galore
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Carpets need updating, chef in Cafe 24 was rude and gruff, everything else was wonderful

Spacious rooms, family games, live music, the pool was amazing, staff were quick to help

Amenities offered, restaurants within the property, the cafe...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

No direct access from the lobby to all 3 towers. Parking always full. No shuttle provided during my stay. Coffee maker is present in the room but no tea, coffee , sugar or cream given with it.

Amenities offered, restaurants within the property, the cafe, definitely the pool and spa and all those games around the pool area. I love that they have live solo band playing when we were there at the pool next to the bar/restaurants. The manager or supervisor or lead housekeeper was really nice and helpful. The lady who pre registered me was very attentive to my request. Friendly front desk staff.

Simply amazing. My Mom who critiques everything was impressed.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Never got the mouthwash that I requested a few times throughout my stay.

I appreciated how the staff worked around us coming in the room, as we were there for a pageant & my daughter needed to come in & out to change.

I will definitely stay here again because it met all of my expectations.

Price of buffet breakfast was a little steep.

I loved the space, having a fridge and microwave. I loved the elegance of the rooms and having a living room and bedroom.

Good overall.

The shuttle bus service advertised stated it went to all disney parks. It went to one and then getting transport to others was a complete nightmare. Services were also not frequent enough and left Mk too early to see fireworks.

Pool and pool area. Very comfy beds. Large rooms.

We had an overall nice stay as usual at the resort.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

We needed extra time at the resort, an extension. After 1:00 the kids and I ended up locked out of our room for an hour..., in the cold hallway soaking wet from the pool ☹️ Otherwise; all was well.

Customer service

Location to things to do was excellent!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The rooms were not well lit. Light switches didn’t work. Was charged a fee for parking in the lot everyday and you couldn’t even get a spot half the time.

Location to things to do was excellent!

Below average.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Beds were uncomfortable. Annoying not having USB ports or power outlets by the beds and throughout the room to charge phones and other electronic devices. Shower curtain a bit short so floor is wet after you shower. Hair dryer was old and loud.

Queen beds and sofa bed. Big enough for family of 5. Able to set thermostat to cool the room.

No wow factor
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

On arrival the bellboy (older chap) "Jean" after delivery our luggage and gave him a tip (granted not a major large one) he snatched the money,looked at t, then back at me, screwed his face and walked of!! no smle, thank you etc. This was our welcome to the hotel - NOT GOOD. Wi-Fi absolutely dreadful, kept getting quarantined on computer. This being our 3rd hotel of our stay (we found that maybe it was due to the size of the hotel) the staff did not speak - "good morning etc" unless you spoke to them first - we did find this not to be such a friendly hotel as others. Bed was ok, pillows not great. Rooms & Bathroom need updating, all dark brown furniture, brown carpet and mustard walls. The area around the hotel has only 1 restaurant, so unless you have a car, its eat in the hotel, pizza take away or chinese restaurant.

Room size was good had seperate settee and tv area with fridge. Lots of storage. Shuttle facility to parks and Mall was good. Was able to change our room on arrival as outlook was over a car park.

Great upscale property with fantastic service.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite

The only thing I might suggest is the outside restaurant ,Calypso, could use a larger menu. The portions and selection did not make it a great value. Six chicken wings for $14 was a bit much ...

It was really a great vacation. Location, staff and property condition were really fantastic. Allan in the Falls Lounge was awesome! All staff interactions were very positive.

Best Place to stay
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Everything! It was convenient to Disney & other local places. Comfortable beds, spacious rooms, delicious food, the pool was amazing!! Vert family oriented!

The property was very nice and our room was nice and clean.

The front desk staff were very slow and had a difficult time getting our reservation taken care of. We had reserved 2 rooms and only one was reserved when we arrived. We had paid for 2 rooms thru Booking.com.

The property was very nice and our room was nice and clean.

Simply Divine!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite

Please forgive my selfishness,but I wish everything on the property stayed open to midnight...lol. Vacationers appreciate the hours to sleep in and still know that they can hang out late in the nightlife because everything at this resort is so inviting...you never want the fun to end around 10p.m. or 11pm...ijs

Everything about this place is upscale and enjoyable for the whole family! Close by shopping centers and malls and other kid friendly events are also nearby. We had plenty of things to do for our 33rd wedding anniversary!

Had a great time @ the FFA awards, would definitely stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Food every where was great & plentiful. We enjoyed eating in the Calypso as it was so comfortable and near the pool. Our service ever where was excellent.

The hotel was great.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

There was an extremely rude employee that was cleaning the bathroom. No one knew that the bathroom near the pool was closed for cleaning, so everyone continued to walk in. Then the employee starts shouting at us to get out because the bathroom was closed. We tried to explain that we didn’t know it was closed, but she refused to listen and continued to be rude.

The room was very spacious.

We liked the layout of the entrance, the hospitality of all...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite

The communal areas are uncomfortably cold due to the air conditioning. The weather was not excessively hot but the AC did not appear to be gauged according to temperatures. Far too cold!! Although the rooms are a decent size, they are dark and gloomy. The colour beige on the walls in a space that has no natural light may need rethinking. There are three tower blocks adjacent to the main pool where most guests stay. We were informed by the receiving receptionist upon our arrival that our room overlooked the main pool - this was not the case. Our room actually overlooked the children’s pool. When I raised this issue the next day the first receptionist was unhelpful. I spoke to another member of staff and this was dealt with more efficiently and we were moved to a room that had a more realistic view of the main pool.

We liked the layout of the entrance, the hospitality of all the restaurant staff and the amenities. There are a wide choice of meals to cater for most dietary needs. The bar service provided by Elizabeth and Terry on our first night at the Bar and Grill restaurant was fantastic. Thank you.

Terrible
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Terrible customer service. Not clean at all. Saw bugs in the bathroom. Scam hotel. Adds more and higher taxes to original price. Not safe.

Nothing was good about this hotel.

I needed toilet paper so I asked a housekeeper and she told...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I needed toilet paper so I asked a housekeeper and she told me no, I asked her again and she once again told me "NO". Then she tried to give me spoons so I realized she had no idea what I had asked her and just took the toilet paper, she then thanks me as I'm walking away.

Overall the Atmosphere, great staff, The pool!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Overall the Atmosphere, great staff, The pool! My 3 yr. old loves the kiddie area pool and my 10 yr. old loves the slides. We'll definitely come back here on our next Orlando vacation!

The pool was amazing!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

We stayed in tower 2 , fifth floor and the music around the pool was way to loud to late at night! We were there for a lacrosse tournament the next day and had to be up at 630 am and music was on till almost 1030! I had to pull out the sofa bed ( which was very uncomfortable) for my son to go to bed at a descent time! The shower head wasn’t any good either!!

The pool was amazing! Staff was very nice! Movie night!

Wonderful stay!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The rooms were so clean and the staff was beyond friendly!! We were in Orlando for the Summit cheer competition and the hotel was conveniently located next to the parks and ESPN wide world of sports. The kids LOVED the pool and water slide. We would DEFINITELY recommend this place to friends and family!!!

was good for us for one night
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

room outdated. carpet colour/type made me feel it was not clean,even though it may have been

the additional sofa bed/coffee and tea /fridge /microwave

For the most part our stay was pretty good, there were a few things that could be improved.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The parking was horrible, they were super busy and not a space left to park and that was handicap included.

The housekeeper was very attentive and super friendly

Only one night but it was very comfortable would recommend

Nothing I can think of

We had two problems, one the door light would indicate green after putting the key card out but the door would not open and there was no remote for the second TV, both problems were dealt with promptly and to our satisfaction.

a pleasant enough place, probably would not return, however.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The drawback was that there is very little noise insulation between rooms. Kids and adults were very loud in the halls and in nearby rooms until very late into the evening. Kids were running in the halls...at 10 :30 pm or later. Fairly young kids banged on our door early on Sunday morning, thinking it was their room, and would not stop until I answered the door...at about 7:45a...and this happened 2x. The music from the pool area was very loud until at least 11:30...we were on the 9th floor almost as far as could be from the pool and it was still loud in our room. There was a very large space under the door which we blocked with towels...otherwise the air flow was very strong under the door, and increased the noise level until blocked.

The staff was very nice here. The room/suite was fine for us. The grounds were very nice.

I enjoyed The Caribe Royale and it was my second stay. I may stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I did not appreciate the hotel hold placed on my credit at the beginning of my stay and an additional $500 taken for any incidentals. It made me feel like the hotel did not trust me to pay for my vacation.

The bed was very comfortable and the hotel staff were all very accommodating whenever we needed more towels and/or supplies and promptly delivered them to our room when we requested them.

Exceeded my expectations!!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

This place exceeded my expectations! I wish we had stayed here the whole week were at Disney instead of moving to a Disney Hotel. We will be back for sure.

Nice hotel, good location but not sold on a second stay.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Heated pool didn't feel heated. Room smelled, but once I got there I wasn't about to repack and move. The shower still had strands of hair on the tub and sides that made me think, it was never cleaned. When checking out, the front desk person, Corrine, was rude and barely comatose. After giving her my parking and 2 room keys. She looked and asked if we had a car, ahh.. yeah that's why we have a parking pass. She said OK you're checked out. I had to ask for the receipt as I knew I charged some items. Nothing about hope you had a great stay, have a good evening, thanks for staying with us. I think that experience combined with guest clientele were the deciding factors on staying here again or somewhere else.

It was Memorial Day weekend. Staff was very courteous but the guests were some of the rudest I've seen. Not the hotel's fault. Avoid this place anytime there is a beauty pageant. Room was adequate. It was basically the staff that made the stay enjoyable. When checking in, the front desk person and bell person were awesome! I wish I got their names.

Avoid management and you'll have a great time!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Traffic sucks because of the location. Also, my husband mailed me a gift without me knowing and called to make sure it would get delivered. It didn't, so I had to argue with the manager who still charged me a delivery fee even though it was mailed properly. Had to track down my own gift, and if I wasn't told it was coming, I would have never gotten it. Management gets a thumbs down. All other staff get a thumbs up!

Great place, nice pool and pool bar/restaurant. Central to a lot of touristy things.

Nice big villa perfect for the amount of friends we had...
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Nice big villa perfect for the amount of friends we had staying together. The maintenance staff helped us out with the refridgerator and even replaced it during a rain storm. They were great!

The card key access to parking was an issue, it often didn’t...
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The card key access to parking was an issue, it often didn’t work properly and last time we stayed parking was free and there was no gate to get in and out. This was disappointing :( Other than that everything was wonderful! Love this hotel!

This is a beautiful hotel but you will pay for everything in a nickel and dime me to death fashion.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The coffee pot needed internal cleaning. Also be aware that if your room faces the courtyard where the pool is you will not be able to get an early night's rest. This is due to a band playing in the courtyard. Ask for a room facing away from the courtyard.

The rooms have a little sitting room as you enter apart from the bedroom area which is a really nice feature.

The resort is Amazing.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The cleaning of the rooms is very poor. There was stuff left in our room when we got there dirt on the bed and bathroom floor was dirty the night stand was dirty. And although they cleaned our room everyday it was still there

The resort is Amazing. Such a beautiful place.

Awful
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite

Our room was not at all like the picture. The staff was not friendly and when my husband and I were locked out of our room due to a bad key card they had given us, they made us feel like criminals, and were not apologetic at all. We had just been to the pool when our card that we had just been issued did not work. There was an event going on in the lobby of the hotel and my husband had to walk dripping wet through the formal event in only his swim trunks. They did not issue a new card due to security and instead had us stand and wait even longer outside of our room for a security guard who asked to see proof that that was our room. When we called to talk with the manager and make her aware of the situation of our treatment, she tried to justify the actions of the other employees rudeness instead of offering an apology. Due to their error of our key card not working and the long wait we missed our reservations for the first dinner of our honeymoon. My husband and I had originally planned on staying here on the last night of our honeymoon before heading back home, but after our treatment we immediately cancelled our reservations there and rebooked somewhere else. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

The pool and hot tub were enjoyable.

Convenient to activities.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite

Splatters of something along the art hanging in theiving room, half eaten piece of pizza in the chair in the bedroom, splatters of something along bathroom wall near door.

Convenient to activities. Bar near pool.

Property was beautiful, well maintained.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Outlets were difficult to find. Charging my phone in the other room isn't a great option ad the phone is my alarm

Property was beautiful, well maintained.

Convenient and very comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The bathroom was a very strange configuration with the wash basin and vanity being in the Hall way between the bedroom and the lounge rather than in the room with the shower and wc. We just found this odd!

The location was superb for our visit, close to parks and shopping. The room was spacious, clean and comfortable.

My family and I loved it!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Outdoor bar food was a little costly but certainly convenient.

Thoroughly enjoyed the resort. It spoiled us for sure before heading out to our Disney resort.

Large spacious common areas.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The hotel charges an additional $25 amenities fee that isn't mentioned unless you look at your hotel bill when you checkout. It's rather misleading because the cost of staying at this hotel is actually $25 more than the price customers are expecting to pay. This $25 hotel amenities fee is charged whether you use the hotel amenities or not. I wasn't happy about that and the front desk person just shrugged it off and said no customers have ever complained about it. I find that hard to believe.

Large spacious common areas. Impressive and beautiful.

Great location and facilities

Anything.

It's a bit old but really well kept hotel. Nothing bad to say. The rooms and beds were awesome, as well as the pool. The food was great and not so expensive. Conveniently located next to one the Premium Outlet malls in Orlando as well as many of the parks.

beautiful hotel with fun night life, great dining choices, fun pool and convenient amenities.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Pool staff was rude. Pool restaurant was least tasty and with least selection and slowest service, but plenty of other choices. Room's are a little small for suites and there is no way to go into the bathroom without interrupting people sleeping.

Breakfast was great. Front desk staff was amazing, as were the bell staff. All food options were fantastic and served promptly and nicely. Hotel was clean as was room

A lovely stay!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The only thing I really did not like was that the sink was outside of the bathroom. But the property is really nice.

Loved how friendly and polite the staff were. It was really nice to forget about the world while in the resort. The layout was nice with the pool as the focal point.

Ruined by the staffs behavior
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Staff was very rude they tossed out piece of my child’s car seat from my room in the garbage during housekeeping then was totally unhelpful in finding it or replacing it

Daily free shuttles to Disneyland and a couple of the outlet...
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Daily free shuttles to Disneyland and a couple of the outlet malls was handy and saved a few bucks. In any case the hotel is not too far from disney so a taxi through Lyft/Uber is quite cheap anyway. There is a convenience store just across the road so can get basic supplies from there too.

I wont be back or recommend this hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

the smell in the hallway, and the rooms definitely had mold issues. Along with some cockroaches coming out of the bathroom wall. We actually cut our stay short and moved hotels.

the hotel needs to be updated badly. Our room has cockroaches coming out of the wall in the bathroom with its babies!!! the halls smelled and the rooms smelled very moldy. will not be going back. Pool area is beautiful and gym really nice but the hotel needs to do some updating.

wedding time = awesome time
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

the shower head in the villa was molded as well as the water fountain by the main pool

it was beautifully maintained. the rooms were clean. I stayed in a villa as well as a queen suite.

Nice hotel with great water slide.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

We had a problem with the parking gate. It wanted to charge us for parking after we already paid at the front desk.

We really enjoyed the water slide.

It was ok overall
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The room wasn’t as nice for the price. The pillows are too thick. The chair & couch were pretty dirty I had to put a sheet over the couch & a bath towel over the computer chair. No shuttle service to & from airport.

Good location to Disney

Overall stay was great! Definitely will be back next year!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Only certain food items were available in 24 hour cafe after 11:00 pm.

I love the spacious rooms. I loved various activities available and the variety of cuisine available.

It was great
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

I rented 2 bikes to ride on the trail but there was a car accident which blocked off the trail and forced us t back into the resort parking lot. Rented the bikes for an hour but only had them for about 10 minutes. No refund was given.

Beautiful resort. Great pool and everything was very clean.

Fantastic Resort!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom King Suite

Beautiful resort, tons of options for dining and activities, comfy beds, spacious rooms, friendly staff, close to anything in Orlando or Kissimmee you would ever want to do!

excellent
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Beautifull place, very friendly staff. Everything you needed and more excellent Resturant's cafe and bar area. Pool area was very relaxing even though busy alway's a bed or seat available and nice being able to listen to music. Looking into coming again next year.

It was nice. Could’ve been way more impressed overall.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The tub/shower was outdated, not very clean looking. There was only one sink for a King room, which isn’t the end of the world but they make it sound like you’re getting a deluxe royal special room. I should’ve just saved some money either got a Queen or a standard hotel.

The location was excellent!

Excellent! I can’t wait to stay again!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

This is the second time I have enjoyed my stay. The front desk went above and beyond for me as I was traveling for business, but also in town for a traumatic life event.

good stay but expect kids
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

can hear kids running up and down hallways, and ppl talking in hallway, or ppl knocking on doors, late at night , even above you , cost of meals and food are high, hot tubs are always full, even with kids. kids with no supervision . the parking card never worked while we were there 10$ for self park or like 15$ for valet parking. they place a extra 100$ hold on credit card til checkout.

the hotel was great , pullout bed is a little uncomfy, wish we had a better view, enjoyed movie outside at the pool . plenty of pool towels, lots of chair by pool , rooms are great, the guys who loaded and unloaded our luggage was awesome

Great stay - I'd stay again!

No complaints

The rooms are huge here - you get a living room kind of area with couches, decent sized bathroom area, and then a large bedroom space. Bed was very comfortable and the room was a total blackout when the curtains were drawn and lights switched off. Great wifi service around the entire complex too. Breakfast was great in the morning - my compliments to the guy who makes the omelettes fresh for you! Location was a short drive to the parks which was great.

9.75
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

I really wanted to give them 20⭐️ But my coffee maker in the room had mildew in the spot Reservoir, so I purchased one from Walmart u the street for little to nothing.and it possible could be me only cause I’m an avid coffee drinker

This was my second trip there so there way more pros than cons

Improve customer service. All of the hotels in the area probably have the same amenities, customer
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

The front desk staff were not friendly. I had 5rooms, and needed to change the occupants in 1 of the rooms. I returned to the hotel in the evening to get a new key and the evening agent did not want to give me a key because she said that my name was not on the reservation. I made the reservation, I checked into the rooms, I paid for the rooms, my credit card was on all of the rooms. She and I went back and forth for a few minutes with her co-worker standing right beside her listening to the exchange. Seeing that what I was saying was going nowhere quickly, I asked for a manager. She said, this is him, pointing to the co-worker! He said, hi, I think that we can figure this out and repeated my request. He confirmed that my credit card was on file and gave me a room key. That could have happened 10 minutes earlier for better customer service. Rooms needed some attention, shower curtain had rips,clock did not work,tub had rust stains. Personal preference, I don't like the sink separated from toilet and tub. Parking was ridiculously challenging at night. There are to many options in Orlando, I would not stay here again.

The location was convenient to 4 and 417.

Great location in proximity to Disney grounds, expected better for my money spent duri
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Big pool was not heated as mentioned. Room was smelly bathroom was not cleaned up to par, hair was all on shower wall as if they used the same rag to wipe the floor. Bathtub not the same as what was pictured for 2bed queen suite, dont be fooled by the pic. The tub sat rather close to the floor my 1year old could climb out easily. Lastly I discovered my new lipstick I purchased while vacationing was stolen box left behind by cleaning staff. Contacted security still haven't heard back. Not to mention they took some snacks my 16year old noticed and brought to my attention. No biggie just dont appreciate them stealing my smashbox lipstick.

Location of resort. Pool area was fantastic my kids loved the slide. Staff around pool area were helpful in finding longe chairs for my family during this busy time of year.

Not sure I would stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Room service food was horrible. Housekeeping didn’t replace all the towels or the coffee and creamer. Had to call to request. Also didn’t give us shampoo for the second day.

Nothing stood out.

Gorgeous place, great amenitites
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Daily resort fee of $22. Should be included in the price of the stay.

The beds were super comfortable, I slept very well which doesn't happen very often. Staff were very friendly, always ready to help if needed. Fantastic pool, my kids loved it. I really liked the poolside lounge area and Cafe 24 where I could get drinks & snacks for them & myself. Beautiful property inside & out. Everything you need right there. My second visit there, this has become my go-to place to stay in Orlando.

They staff was friendly and it was clean.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The pull out bed for my son's was damaged. We told the property towards the end of our stay but they just noted it. I didn't complain earlier because there were 7 of us and we were settled in already.

They staff was friendly and it was clean. Also the pool was open late and the kids enjoyed that.

Had a fantastic time!
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Parking. Coming back from a long day, had to park in the additional parking lot across from Tower 1 that was a not so close to the hotel. There were always a few spots that were wasted due to either inconsiderate or bad parkers taking 2 spaces. Frustrating.

Everything!

Amazing location!
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

The room Was fabulous minus we had to call daily for bath towels and wash cloths, and had to call maintenance for our oven that wasn’t heating up, the water leaking from the shower that caused standing water in our bathroom, the need to ask for toilet paper multiple times, a clogged kitchen drain that needed outside maintenance. For $2529 I would expect things to be much better for families to use.

The room was spacious and exactly what I was looking for. The pool was warm and the water slides nice.

Such a wonderful Hotel that if I could stay there everyday I would ....
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

There is nothing I didn’t like ... Awesome stay every time I come to Orlando .

Very comfortable bed, excellent room service , best pool and very relaxing atmosphere. The staff is always pleasant and helpful . I could never stay at any other hotel in Orlando. Minutes away from Disney theme parks ...

A few things need to change before I recommend this hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The paninis were greasy and the eggs were runny. The pull out bed had two old hair ties and crumbs in it when we first got there. Also, do not use the Maingate Transportation we used it to go to Disney springs and they never picked us up at the time they said they were going to be there. When I called the guy lied about the time and said a shuttle was there at a different time and I told him we were there prior to that time. DO NOT USE MAINGATE TRANSPORTATION ! Also, the gym was beautiful but the lady in there was extremely rude. I was jogging and she was very rude when she told I had to leave.

The cheese and fruit bowls were good.

Our 4th and last visit.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Adult hot tub full of children constantly and their decision to charge a daily parking fee.

It is a beautiful setting, also enjoyed the new pool side bar, it's a great addition since our last visit.

Average
    • One-Bedroom King Suite

Did think it was fair that I didn’t get the same rate for a few nights. Was charged different rates when I thought it was locked in.

Everything was available on the resort.

Property is immaculate but the value for the room size was not there.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The room was very small, not really a suite as advertised, just a regular hotel room. The swimming pool, only 1 for the entire resort, did not have nearly enough room for everyone and the lounge chairs were literally all taken by 8 am.

The cleaniness of the room was wonderful and the grounds were beautiful.

Very nice facility
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Didn't like $25 the per day resort charge and $10 per day parking. The maids didn't even come to clean our room until 4:30- 5:00 and 3 out of the 4 days they couldn't clean because we were getting ready to go eat for the evening. That was money we spent and got nothing for it!

The convenience of everything you need being there in the resort. The pools were great!

The place was huge!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Beside the really long wait when checking, it was hard to get extra towels, and housekeeping forgot to clean our room when we went to the theme parks, but other wise than that- it was awesome.

The place was huge! Plenty to do, and it made a perfect weekend to celebrate kids birthdays

I would not stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The room was not clean. The pull out sofa bed was broken, and the tv in the bedroom did not work. They put all the money into the lobby, and very little into the rooms.

The convenience to Disney was great.

Not happy will try another resort for my next stay at Disney. Resort staff were friendly and helpful
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

The rooms are older than what the internet showed. Especially the bathrooms the bathtubs were not the same as picture for 2queen suite online. The rooms smelled old and not bright. Also I contacted security after realizing maid or room service that clean stole my new lipstick 💄 purchased on my vacation. Not happy at all. Also, I received a email confirming the date I arrived saying parking was $8 but it was $10 per day.

Location and friendly resort staff. The pool was great my kids enjoyed the slide although resort said pool was heated it wasn’t only kiddie pool was but overall the pool was great.

Perfect for what we needed
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite

Villas need updating, old school in room tub that sprays so hard it hit my kid in the chest. Kitchen in need of serious updating. Villas away from everything

Large villas

The hotel got the job done for my family.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

Our villa showed obvious signs that it needed an update. I had to fix the toilet twice. Some of the furniture was dated, and kitchen cabinet doors were loose. One of the jets in the hottub didn’t work. There was a shortage of staff at all of the restaurants — service was mediocre at very best.

Location was excellent for Disney parks and Universal. The facilities were good.