Reviews of Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle 4 stars

1731 New Hampshire Avenue Northwest, Northwest, Washington, DC 20009, USA

#39 of 138 hotels in Washington

your staff needs work. A lot of cust service trainning

Front desk guy that helped me the second time was amazing and knowledgeable when it came to my concern about the booking. However the first gentleman was rude and made you feel as you where on “his time”. Bartender was out right rude he was just not there to serve the customer at all. Hostess was kind and friendly

Location was great. Hostess was kind.

We had a lovely stay that enhanced the rest of our trip.

The towels are a little rough and I wish the carpet in the room was a little soft on the feet.

The bed was very comfortable. The staff was very helpful. Coffee makers are available for the room and they sent onr up for us when we asked. The breakfast at the restaurant was lovely. The complimentary wine in the living room is a cosy touch and it was nice to chat with other guests there.

Good for Temporary Stay
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

There was a stale odorbin my room bit it may be because it's an older building.

I loved the location of the hotel. Close enough to walk just about anywhere.

The bed was pushed in a corner and there was no way for the person on the farthest side to get out. For the price there should have been a lot more amenities. It was just basic.

Fantastic location right in the heart of Dupont Circle.

Our room faced the inner courtyard which was not the prettiest view. I had pre-arranged to have flowers delivered to our room for my wife, but they had not been delivered from the front desk when we got to the room.

Fantastic location right in the heart of Dupont Circle. Spacious room. Beautiful bathroom. Huge TV. Bed was very comfortable, though a little soft for my taste. A very nice experience overall.

5.5

Room wasn’t clean. There was water in ice bucket - and no ice bag. Asked front desk for one and they said they would send up to room. Didn’t happen.

It was good.

When I came down for coffee, the desk person was sleeping. It was 545 and not ready yet but still.. That's not that early. It wasn't clear to me when there was coffee and newspapers. And I didn't want to wake the guy up. Kimpton Rewards program was confusing. I stay at Kimptons often in DC and always get the "raid the fridge" 10 dollar offer. For some reason, I couldn't get it here. I was told it was because I had booked through a third party. I guess it would be nice to know that upon check in.

Location was great. Room very conformable. I liked the mattress!

Cozy boutique hotel that offers value & relaxation

Wish it was a little bit closer to Dupont Circle for walking with bags, but that's why the quiet evenings exist.

Restaurant onsite, Riggsby, exceeded our expectations and was delicious! Highly recommend & you need a reservation for dinner since locals already know it's that good.

Bed was very comfortable, room was quiet.

The front desk staff could have been more friendly at check-in (check out was fine)

Bed was very comfortable, room was quiet. Nice vibe about the place.

It was excellent!

Our trip was to sight see in DC and the hotel was within walking distance to everything! They did have bicycles but we decided to walk. They also had free wine from 5-6pm, it was nice to meet and talk with other guests.

Overall a great hotel

Bed was firm (memory foam), and with fluffier pillows it would have been fine, but the pillows were pretty flat too. Kimpton Baltimore’s mattress and pillows were awesome, but the Carlyle’s were a little too firm for my taste. Also, requested more towels from front desk, but they never delivered them.

Staff friendly, clean hotel, nice bathrooms. Loved the complimentary coffee each morning.

I loved it! Great for a single woman traveler.
    • Standard Room

The shower temperature was difficult to adjust

The bed was very comfortable; in room breakfasts were wonderful; the hotel also had a very unique and artistic look, including the room itself

For the price paid I was disappointed overall with my stay.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds are hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom had no toilet paper, tissues or robes. Took several calls to get items brought to room. Never received the robes. Rooms were warm and air conditioning didn't work.

The staff at check in was friendly and helpful.

The bed was great.
    • Standard Room

As my room - 213 - was just above the dumpster, there was quite a bit of noise in the morning and in the evening.

The bed was great. Complimentary coffee and wine in the lobby were also quite nice. Bathroom was very nice. The restaurant is outstanding, but a bit pricey. I do mean the food was outstanding.

bummer--the room did not have a sofa as expected and the room was not the value I was seeking.
    • Deluxe King with Kitchenette

The heat was out for 7 plus hours. I went for a Funeral--this is why I stayed at this location. I could not shower before the 1st service at 3pm..it was very very cold in the room--I ran the heat on 80F never got higher 65. I left came back at 515 and found heat still out and the front desk said heat was down til about 8pm..The provider me with a small room heater which late me take a shower .

Front desk staff very good...

Will not be returning.
    • Standard Room

The room was dirty. Floors, rugs, ugh. Don’t look too closely at the floors or rugs around the hallways either. There was some dried food in the hallway rug which was there when I arrived and remained when I left 3 days later. Housekeeping came in made my bed and put out fresh towels but never bothered to look in the kitchen to clean coffee cups and remove trash or replenish my water from the mini bar.

The location is great and the staff was very friendly. Upon arrival there were 22 people ahead of me for check-in. There was a very sweet woman passing out free wine to the guests waiting to check-in. I chose to leave because I had an appointment and could not wait. I returned at midnight to check-in without difficulty.

Stay in style and comfort, but avoid the mini bar.

Mini bar prices were outrageous. No real explanation of fees and services. My 137 dollar booking ended up being 212 dollars. Not sure if this is a booking.com problem or Hotel.

It is in a great clean neighborhood with many restaurants and things to do in the area. Staff was super nice and friendly and made feel welcome. Valet also extremely friendly.

The bed was great!

Strange frosted glass bathroom door, limited towel rack size, shower design allowed a lot of water to get on the floor. Great bathroom construction however.

The bed was great!

The shower and friendliness of the staff
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

How small the elevators and room were, and how there wasn’t anything to do in the hotel except for the restaurant. Also it was kinda pricey

The shower and friendliness of the staff

Had a wonderful stay.
    • Deluxe King with Kitchenette

The shower. While it had a glass partition over half of the shower, it was not large enough to prevent the water from getting on the floor. Looks great, but not particularly well designed. Enjoyed my shower, anyway.

From the moment we arrived we were greeted by the staff with warm "hellos" and "enjoy your stay. The reception staff is eager to please and very friendly. My husband and I stay at the Kimpton Carlyle because of its accommodations in that and location. As I have mentioned before, it is a "smart hotel" in that everything one needs is available in the room or upon request. Comfortable, well appointed rooms. We recommend this hotel with pleasure. Another comment, it is a small hotel, giving it a more intimate feel and experience.

Unimpressive.

Couches I lobby had large stains and a large rip. It was shocking this was a Kimpton as Kimton Ink 148 in NYC is gorgeous. This place was sub par.

Restaurant was nice

We would stay here again if we could have a better room.

The room and bath were tiny. Two people could not share the bath at the same time. The Bath layout and design was poor. Towels should be above sink, not below near the toilet area. It would have been nice to have a 5X make up mirror. Though there were plenty of windows being a corner room, at night the lighting was very poor.

It was a quiet room and clean. It was close to our destination. Staff was friendly. The hotel's general vibe was good and I liked that it allows pets without extra fee, even though we did not bring one.

Rejuvenating

All I have is that my view from the windows left a little to be desired.

It was beautiful and surprisingly parking wasn’t bad. Staff was very accommodating and the upgrades in the rooms were clean and well maintained. Great use if’s space in room 114!

Great hotel!

My only critic was having a room by the elevator. The mornings were pretty loud as you could hear guests and their kids getting onto the elevator to leave.

Awesome wine hour at 5pm every night for guests. Anything you need they were able to accommodate.

Lovely hotel!

Beautiful hotel with clean and spacious rooms. The staff are very friendly and happy to help at all hours. Although located a short distance from the main tourist attractions, this hotel is surrounded by amazing restaurants and cafes so if you're a food lover - this is the place for you!

Great hotel in the middle of DC with short walk to metro!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The beds are rock hard memory foam. They were the most uncomfortable beds we’ve ever slept on.

From the moment we arrived until the moment we left every staff member went above and beyond. I have traveled a lot in my life, and this is hands down one of the friendliest hotels we’ve stayed at.

I very much enjoyed my stay here and would

It was bitter cold during my stay and it was just very hard to hesr the room properly, even with an extra heater! However, it was 11,degrees during my stay - very unusual! My only other complaint was complete lack of shelf space in the bathroom - nowhere to put anything!

The hotel is very well run - staff is excellent! Rooms are mostly very well designed and Comfortable. Nice restaurant - good breakfast! Very good location - five minutes from Phillips!

Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating.

Initially we were placed in a room on the first floor. It was very noisy all night from both guests coming and going and staff working in the vicinity. However, when we asked to change rooms we were immediately accommodated and they moved our luggage for us.

Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodating. Property was in a great location near Dupont Circle, Metro line, and restaurants. Would definitely consider staying here again.

It was okay for the 3 nights we stayed. The happy hour in the lobby was great! We met nice people.

The heat was not strong enough for the room. The windows were drafty and the heat never got above 70 even when set to 80. It was an extremely cold few days and the room was not comfortable heat wise to come back to. The room was to be feather free as I’m allergic to feathers. It wasn’t done so the reception person got someone on it and credited our room $50 for food. When we checked out he forgot about the credit until I reminded him. It was fine but if he wasn’t the one at the desk she. We Checked out it would have been a problem.

The location was great to get to everything we wanted to do. The happy hour was fun. We met nice people there.

It was great!

Everyday they take out $100 from your bank account for incidental charges. Wasn't a big fan of that part because it takes 3-5 business days to get that money back. So if I wanted to use my card for something, with the limited amount in my card, how would I do so if my money is not available because it is on hold by the hotel?! And especially if the money is not available until after 5 days and I am continuing my travels elsewhere after the stay at the hotel, how would I manage?!

The staff was very helpful and very responsive to our needs and queries.

Great place... easy walking distance to many very good restaurants

It was a very cold day and the windows were not very well insulated so we were a little chilly

The parking attendant was very nice. Although we didn't have any, the wine and cheese looked good

Beautiful, modern hotel within minutes from all DC has to offer!

Tea and coffee was only available for a limited time in the morning. No self serve laundry.

Fantastic bed, the comfiest so far. Great fitness facilities. Sleek and modern design. Within walking distance to everything!

Friendly staff, very clean , safe, good atmosphere and really nice to stay! Easy access to the Metro

No tea & coffee in the room.... thats all! Everything else was great.

The entrance has such nice decor! The room was very modern and spacious. A little noise with the trucks in the morning however there are a lit of local business & schools around so to be expected. . The bed & pillows amazing and made up for that! The staff were welcoming and friendly. They paid attention to who was coming ang going. They were present but not overbearing and always with a smile. I also work in the hospitality industry and thought that the text message to ask how everything was going was a nice touch. I had lost my wallet my first day there and they showed concern and helped to follow up ensuring my safety. Fun group at the desk very professional and friendly. The hotel is clean and encourages guest interaction. Only thing I missed was a tea maker in the room other than that tea is available in the lobby area! I will be back.

beds were memory foam - very comfortable.

beds were memory foam - very comfortable. Staff provided excellent service. No coffee maker in room but coffee service was available daily. Food and service at attached restaurant/bar very good. Excellent location.

It was what you would expect a 5-6/10 would be.

Bed stiff, woke up with bugs on my legs and itchy. Location of room was horrible between traffic noise and hallway noise. They had the room right in front of a hallway and the people seemed to be yelling because it was echoing so bad in the room. This went all morning. Bathroom wasn't too clean. $45 valet while no street parking.

Staff were very friendly. Free coffee on the way out.

I would certainly recommend the hotel to others.

The restaurant is disappointing and not good value for money. I had breakfast there and one dinner meal. What I ordered was not good enough, so I would not recommend the restaurant to anyone else.

I would certainly recommend the hotel to others. It is allround a very comfortable hotel in a great location. The staff is helpful and pleasant.

Lovely neighborhood. Great hotel. Incredible helpful staff. You won't go wrong staying here.

Those food delivery and garbage trucks come pretty early! But it was still a great time.

The hotel was in "summer" mode for the HVAC system but it was chilly. The staff, when I came to the front desk, quickly offered to set up a portable heater in our room and, after we returned back from dinner Sunday, walked into a room that was nice and toasty. Thanks to the kind staff! P.S.: The mattress was amazing!!

I love this hotel and stay here on every visit to DC.

The water flow is low, presumably due to water saving technology, so the shower is a bit dissatisfying.

This is an arty and tasteful hotel in a renovated Art Deco apartment building. The location is convenient and beautiful (neighborhood). Excellent value for the money.

This is a great location near DuPont Circle - just steps away from everything DuPont has to offer.

Coffee maker did not work. Coffee supplies in room were cheap and insufficient. Worth noting that restaurant was always willing to supply a free coffee to go. Life saver.

Excellent restaurant. Really sets this hotel apart.

Beautiful hotel in a wonderful neighborhood!

Everything was great. We even saw Rahm Emanuel walk in for lunch so we were both pleased as punch about that! The only downside with the stay was that the garbage trucks and food delivery vehicles were a bit loud early Sunday morning. Other than that, had a wonderful time.

The bed was amazing! I haven't been that comfortable on a mattress in ages. Made me want to stay there longer! Because of the season setup of the HVAC in the hotel, we were still in "summer" mode though it was rather cool out. The room was also in summer mode in that it was quite cool as well. However, the staff made sure to put a heater in our room which made all of the difference in the world. Kudos to your amazing crew!

Good business hotel - but need to clean up
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

A four star hotel, a Kimpton, can't afford to have unclean toilet and shower. Unacceptable at this level.

Very comfortable bed. Quiet. Pleasant breakfast space.

We’ll definitely be back
    • Deluxe King with Kitchenette

Kitchenette in King Suite was not equipped with anything and the refridge was completely stocked as a mini bar—no room otherwise.

Location, quiet area just blocks from busy areas. Restaurant and bar. Great staff at hotel.

Parking was terrible.
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchenette - Disability Access

Parking was terrible. We didn't arrive until around midnight and it would have been helpful if room service ran 24 hrs. We lucked out with a nearby pizza restaurant.

Freshly renovated and close to my family in DC.

Rooms do not have clocks or coffee makers. They are available if you ask. Which I did. Central coffee station in lobby is inconvienient and crowded during morning rush. The all grey and black room was trendy but dreary.

Freshly renovated and close to my family in DC. The service and personnel were excellent.

A smaller hotel property where the staff genuinely care about your experience in a great location.

The coffee/tea in the morning and the wine hour were great opportunities to meet other travelers. The staff went above and beyond to meet the needs of the guests. Comfortable and clean rooms.

Would have been great if not for nearby, early-morning construction noise
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

Unfortunately there was construction at nearby buildings beginning around 8AM every day, including weekends. This was very disappointing and made the stay less satisfactory than expected. Also, judging from breakfast, the hotel restaurant is mediocre.

Very good location in residential neighborhood, pretty central but not in a boisterous area. Very clean, seems recently renovated. Comfortable bed. Excellent staff. Hotel itself is quiet.

Cocktail hour, which was free was nice.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There needs to be a long mirror inside of the room. You can't see how you're dressed until you go downstairs to the lobby. And a magnifying mirror in the bathroom is needed. HVAC could not be adjusted for heat. They only had AC. it was cold or colder.

Cocktail hour, which was free was nice. Beds were comfortable and firm. Excellent black-out drapes. Noise elimination from the city streets was great! The iron was very nice and produced a lot of steam.

Great location, attentive staff, and social/happy hour in lobby every day
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

The bed was too soft for my tast. Other people may like it that way.

The bathroom is spacious, well-lit, and the system for shampoo, conditioner and body wash is the best I’ve seen (big bottles to use from, none of the tiny containers that are a waste of plastic)

Excellent hotel, fully met all expectations of a Kimpton.

I wish there were rooms with bathtubs but that's not something that's not something that can really be changed.

The rooms are a little on the smaller end but all of the furniture was very nice and worked with the room. The mattress is incredibly comfortable and the linens were nice. Great water pressure in the shower. There is complimentary coffee in the morning and complimentary wine at happy hour, both very nice perks and the coffee was excellent. We were on the top floor which was nice although or room looked into an alleyway. The hotel location is excellent with an easy walk to nightlife, restaurants, and other attractions but the immediate neighborhood is quiet. If you're bringing your pet there is a dog park right down the street. The hotel restaurant, The Riggsby was excellent with moderately priced options in comparison to DC equivalents. I enjoyed the food and service was quick. I did not use the gym or yoga room but did check them out and all of the equipment looked to be top of the line. You are given a yoga mat to use during your stay.

Mediocre

The room and hallways smelled badly -- a cut between school cafeteria smell and a pet shop. They also couldn't find our booking when we arrived and didn't handle it very well

The products in the shower and bathroom were very nice

Wonderful location and staff, very comfortable
    • Deluxe King Room with City View

No bathtub, small bathroom, it is a pet friendly hotel and I could feel my allergies in the room.

Friendly and welcoming staff, rooms very comfortable (though a little small), wonderful area. Would recommend.

It was very nice.

It would be nice if the hotel were nearer a Metro stop just because schlepping luggage that far after a long plane ride isn't much fun. However, I could have taken a cab or brought a smaller suitcase, so it's all good.

The beds are like a cloud, quite honestly, and having a happy hour and allowing guests to have pets on the premises are icing on the cake. Also, the location is very near some great restaurants and cafes.

Good location, quiet residential location, easy walk to metro.

NO parking, not even to unload, we had to park in a garage about a mile away from the hotel.

Location was great, close to the metro. Free wine in the evening. The restaurant was very nice, good selection of food.

Good location, interesting neighborhood, restaurant not very good. staff was pleasant.

The bathroom could have been better - there was no door on the shower which created too much water on the floor. It's hard to get dry when you are standing in water that has splashed onto the floor outside the shower.

The bed was comfy, but too close to the bathroom door. The shower and the bathroom layout was very small and there was no place to put shower and cosmetics. They had to be packed after every use and then re-packed.

It was alright, won't do it again. The evening valet was only helpful staff person.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

So far from anything, asked how to get to public transportation was just showed a gesture and told Union Station is over there. Very expensive and also expensive to park.

Nice room, comfortable bed, and lobby was pretty.

A great and friendly place to stay in a wonderful city.

I couldn't find a single fault.

The hotel had an air of immediate friendliness. The location was superb. The tree lined streets all around have the area a feeling of serenity.

Good location but quite disappointed otherwise.

The room was not cleaned well. It also had a funny smell to it. We were told that we were getting an upgraded room - but the room was right next to the elevator. Our room looked out to an alley which was quite loud. There was a lot of noise in the hallway early in the morning and late at night.

My room service was not delivered at the time I designated because the door tag was never picked up. I finally called and it still took an hour to be delivered. When I tried to address it with hotel staff I was told that he restaurant was separate from the hotel. Ultimately there was no apology or resolution

Overall good

I didn't like the fact that our room 325 was small with no place to put your unpacked clothes. We literally lived out of the suitcase because of it. Also the bathroom had no place to put toiletries!

This will be our new staycation spot!

This was an amazing start to our honeymoon. We stayed here on our wedding night and the staff was amazing. We did get upgraded to a suit and that was a bonus but honestly the decor the ambiance and just overall hospitality of this hotel was amazing. When we left the next morning, the valet made sure to give us water and help us with whatever we needed, even though we didn't valet. As a hospitality professional, that is exactly what I look for and appreciate in an establishment.

Friendly comfortable small hotel, relaxed and warm ,
    • Deluxe King with Kitchenette

Gym is modest but functional.

Friendly and convivial. Happy hour with wine was a real plus. Enjoyed the wine but getting lots of guests together in a relaxed atmosphere was a real standout. Staff was obliging and very nice to interact with.

Great experience.

Great location, quiet, clean hotel with great facilities and friendly staff, who checked in with us by text to ensure everything about our visit was going well. We also enjoyed the free wine hour. Very happy with our stay.

Fantastic, comfortable, friendly staff. Will definitely stay here again

Great location. Cute hotel that felt very personal. Everything about it felt fresh and new, must have been very recently refurbished. The room was well appointed, though could have used more counter or shelf space in bathroom, and there are no drawers for clothing. I only stayed two nights so it was fine. Very well stocked mini- bar. Super comfortable bed. Hotel us on a very pretty, quiet residential street. The entire vibe was terrific.

A wonderful home away from home!

The small elevators

The staff was great and I loved the text messages confirming if everything was ok with my room and at checkout. And the frosted glass door to the bathroom; I actually loved the bathroom, closet and my bed was extremely comfortable

Great mattress.

We felt as if we were second-class citizens since we booked through booking.com! Wifi was not free in our room, despite the advertising; others in the group of us attending a DC wedding who had booked directly through the hotel had free wifi. And In a room booked as a double, there was only one bathrobe in the closet! Does using booking.com get folks fewer amenities at a Kimpton?

Great mattress. Quiet room. Pleasant staff. Enjoyable wine and cheese hour. Excellent location for walkers.

Very clean and comfortable

I wish there would have been a dresser in the room since I am on a month long vacation and it would be nice not having to live out of a suitcase the whole time.

The bed was super comfortable, they even had free bike rentals and free wine hour between 5 and 6 every day!

Lovely modern hotel.

Coffee in the hall in the am was finished by 8:30 it could be stretched a bit further imho

Lovely modern hotel. Posh area, quiet. Comfortable rooms, great beds. Lots of plugs conveniently placed. Good quality toiletries. Great restaurant inside. Awesome staff, attentive and kind. Cocktail hour at 5pm.

Another Kimpton hotel now off my list

We were offered a so-called "upgrade" at check-in but were not explicitly told at that time that the "upgraded" room was located immediately next to the elevator. The so-called upgraded room was noisy -- continuous wheezing and moaning noises from the elevator during days and evenings -- dark (a single small window) and had inadequate water pressure in the bathroom faucet and poor water pressure in the shower. In addition, the hotel staff person was rude when we reported that our room had not been cleaned the first day of our stay. Finally, when presented with these details upon check-out (in response to the obligatory "how was your stay?" question), the staff person acted annoyed bordering on rude, and offered us a "comp" that was significantly under the single day room rate. I received the impression that the staff at the hotel simply didn't care that we were not happy with our room or our experience. Very bad experience all around . . . We will likely pass on this hotel in the future, although prior to acquisition by the Kimpton chain, this hotel was a frequent and favorite spot for us in DC, which we visit often, and the staff under former management was uniformly gracious and helpful. This is my second disappointing stay at a Kimpton hotel in DC within the last 2-3 years and I will likely avoid Kimpton hotels, at least in DC, in the future.

Location is excellent near Dupont Circle, convenient to shops and metro station.

Great property great staff great food

Nothing except tv didn't work because of cable server problem from a storm but it was fixed quickly once the storm passed

The entire staff was friendly professional and responsive

This is an absolute gem of a boutique hotel - we plan to make it our home away from home!

The bathroom was a little tight with not much room to place toiletries.

Comfy bed/pillows Delightful staff - in all areas Wonderful location close to our daughter's grad school and apt. Loved the morning coffee spread in the "living room"

Great place to stay!

Nothing at all. I highly recommend this hotel.

The staff are so well trained and helpful. The room is very clean and big for DC. The location is perfect for visiting our daughter. The complimentary happy hour, morning coffee, and cold drinks in the lobby during the day are a nice extra touch.

Fantastic location boutique hotel clean modern comfortable!

I visited recently for a weekend getaway with friends. I traveled with one of my best friends and our stay was amazing! the location is absolutely perfect, the accommodations were clean and modern and the staff were extremely friendly, helpful, courteous and informative! Michael was one of the Guest Service agents that checked us in and really made our visit special, answering any questions we may have had and the staff checked on us regularly. The beds were very comfortable, the amenities in the bathroom were top notch and the food at the restaurant hotel was delicious! the art was beautiful as well! Andy Lawrence and the rest of the staff deserve five stars for great customer service making the guests feel welcome! I would stay here again in a heartbeat and recommend to friends and family!

Great hotel rubbish breakfast
    • Queen Studio with Two Queen Beds and Kitchenette - Disability Access

The breakfast was dreadful tried once burnt eggs and charred bacon cold dry toast which took ages to chew, can't understand the reason as in the same restaurant in the evening the meals were absolutely amazing, maybe they need to use the same staff for breakfast. When you're paying $70 you don't expect to eat a breakfast that was inedible

The hotel was so comfy and staff were very attentive

Rates suggest luxury, but ...
    • Deluxe King with Kitchenette

Fairly standard room without frills, which at an average of USD 300.00 / night is simply overpriced. "Kitchenette" basically consists of over-stocked mini-bar (items for purchase) and coffee-maker. Upon request, a hot-water kettle was provided. There is a microwave, but you are apparently supposed to bring your own cutlery and napkins.

Reasonable location about 10 minutes walk from public transport. Comfortable bed, spacious bathroom, adjustable a/c and good (free) wifi. Friendly and efficient staff. Free morning coffee and happy hour wine are appreciated by guests.

Our room was extremely small.

Our room was extremely small. So much so that the bath door had to be glass. I'm thinking that they gave us that room because we booked through an outside source, namely booking.com.

Everything was good, free coffee at the lobby, big room,...

AC was sending wind towards our bed which is not a good design

Everything was good, free coffee at the lobby, big room, friendly staff and clean comfy bed.