2. USA hotel reviews
  3. Alabama hotel reviews
  4. Montgomery hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery East, AL

Reviews of Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Montgomery East, AL This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

5155 Carmichael Road, Montgomery, AL 36106, United States of America

#37 of 45 hotels in Montgomery

6.2

6.1

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: February 12, 2019

We enjoyed our stay and we would definitely stay there again.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Rooms need a little updating. My biggest concern was that the side door did not require a key card to gain access. Anyone could enter at anytime.

The beds were comfy. The shower was hot. Rooms were big. I loved having the sink outside from the shower and the extra sink by the coffee maker was awesome. The staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: February 5, 2019

Won’t stay again
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Outlet at sink did not work, hair blow dryer was broken, lamp did not work, bugs by coffe pot, hair in bath tub and had to wait 10 minutes for desk clerk to show up to checkout.

Breakfast was ok

• Reviewed: February 3, 2019

This facility need a total makeover and need to clean up!!!

The first room I was assigned the toilet was broken. The entire facility is outdated and smells horrible. The rooms smelled horrible. The second room I was assigned smelled even worse than the first room and to top it off I found a roach in my bathroom, which is disgusting!!! The bathroom was nasty like it had not been cleaned. The nasty tub is where the roach was located. I would not recommend anyone to stay at this facility. I deserve a refund!! Me and my teenagers were uncomfortable!! Thank you God it was only for one night!!!!

The front desk staff was helpful.

• Reviewed: January 30, 2019

Great staff
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Everything was up to par, including the staff

I liked that even though booking.com told me I could check in early without consulting the hotel, they accommodated my early check in.. no problems

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: January 18, 2019

Terrible the worst.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like nothing I’ve actually been trying to get in touch with someone and can’t do I’m taking further measures now. They don’t clean the room like they should one room I had the tub was filthy with dirty water still in. Yeah this deserves another step

Stayed in December 2018

• Reviewed: January 7, 2019

. We woke up to bed bug bites and bed bugs all over us.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

. We woke up to bed bug bites and bed bugs all over us...🤔😡😢😭 we had to take all of our clothes off and shower again... we had to leave most of all our belongings there In the room........

Stayed in January 2019

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Dissapointed I have always enjoyed my stays at Country Inn Suites, until now.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Didnt like the fact that there was mold in the bathroom in the ceiling. We could smell it as soon as we entered the room. We asjed for a different room but it had that same smell even mold was not in sight

Breakfast was ok.

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Will not stay at another
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Room had a damp smell, carpet had ripples, tolit set loose, two TV's with remotes that didn't work, had to go to desk for remote batteries which didn't fix the problem, went back for a different remote that too didn't fix the problem, coffee maker did't work.

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

The front desk clerk was very courteous
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Price for the room didn't match up. Photos online did not depict actual room. I expected better for a $110 a night room. The room had a musty smell. The shower and air conditioner made a weird noise. I was not pleased with the room at all.

The front desk clerk was very courteous

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

We saw a fight between the owner and a customer. Ratty place. I feared for our lives while staying.

Carpet hadn't been clean in years in the Hallway. Pool was very dirty. Jacuzzi had no water in it. The health department should have shut this place down.

This was by far the worst hotel that I have stayed at. Really Dirty. Nasty.

• Reviewed: October 14, 2018

Breakfast area.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room were in very poor condition. The bed has so many dirty spots in it. The bath tub was really bad and rasty, the carpet smell horrible and the furniture were old and in such a bad condition.

Breakfast area.

• Reviewed: October 13, 2018

Liked that there was a microwave and refrigerator in the...

The room wasn’t bad, there was a musty smell to the room. The air felt damp, which made the floor and everything else feel damp.

Liked that there was a microwave and refrigerator in the room. We really needed those accommodations.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

My stay was awful
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The room was nasty. The tub was rusted. The phone and remote control was nasty. The room smelled molded. The hallway was molded and they sprayed and use plugins to freshen the hallway it didn’t work. My wife got sick. She has asthma and allergies. The was hair on the box spring sheet. This location shouldn’t be on a website until it gets cleaned up and renovated.

The tv only.

• Reviewed: August 16, 2018

The guy that checked us in was nice.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I had 3 rooms and 2 out the 3rooms had to be switched because the room was not clean and mold was on bath room walls. The carpet was wet and we couldn't swim because the pool was very dirty with mold in it. My stay was horrible for me and my other family. This was suppose to be an exciting time because we were moving my daughter and niece into college but that was not this trip. I need to be refunded my money.

The guy that checked us in was nice.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2018

Staff was very friendly!

Toilet wasn’t working in the first room so we had to change rooms. The tub didn’t seem to be very clean. The elevator wasn’t working for a while. The pool was closed.

Staff was very friendly!!!

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Check in person was very nice.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

POOL out of Order... Room Nasty.... NO MATTRESS IN Sofa bed for our son!

Check in person was very nice... allowed us to see the room before checking in..

• Reviewed: August 6, 2018

Bad....Rad....Hotel
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room smelled like mildew and side door didn't work with hotel card.I didn't notify hotel attendant due to it being late and tired.

The water was hot bathroom needs work.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

The size of the room

The elevators and the pool were broken, the room felt damp and smelled moldy, the breakfast was bad basically if you weren’t eating cereal you shouldn’t eat the eggs and sausage links were obviously microwaved. The trash cans were full and they wanted us to not throw away the plastic silverware which I didn’t see the sign until I had already eaten. We threw them away anyway. Our whole reason was to sleep in late and swim in the pool that didn’t happen. Would never stay here again.

The size of the room

• Reviewed: July 23, 2018

Hotel
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Bath rooms need to be updated I was upset that the pool was down went booked rhe hotel that was the main reason we booked the hotel

They worked very hard to make the breakfast. Not only was it good it was very clean and making your own waffles was the best

• Reviewed: July 3, 2018

Location was good , and front desk workers were great .

Needs updated , pool was closed and the carpet needs replace has a musty smell in hallways and room .

Location was good , and front desk workers were great .

• Reviewed: June 30, 2018

Very friendly.

The room smelled a little damp upon entering. Could’ve been A/C making that smell. I’m not too high maintenance.

Very friendly. Good water pressure in shower. Beds were firm.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2018

Miserable

This is by far one of the worst Country Inn and Suites we have stayed at and we travel a lot. fixtures falling off the walls, shower rod barely hanging on, toilet was oblong and tjey thought it was ok to put round seat on it so you could enjoy sitting on the bowl....the pool and ice machines were inoperable except one on the 3rd floor for whole hotel. I understand this is independently operated location but it needs serious paint, repair to fixtures pullouts had spring literally falling out while laying on them. Not at all what I am used when staying at this brand hotel. oh yes and tpilet kept stopping up even when flushing water. There sgoul be some corp franchise standards you should have to meet to be considered a part of a brand that is atributed as a home away from home.

Front desk staff and housekeepers. Location, main bed.

• Reviewed: June 16, 2018

Country Suites No More!

First night they did not clean my room as requested,2nd night the roof was leaking from the 3rd floor seemed to be a plumbing issue,once they upgraded we returned from a long day and the key had been deactivated

personality of employees only

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Would not stay at the property again

Business center didn't work, printer down. Non smoking room smelled of cigarette smoke. Room extremely tiny for 2 queen beds. Bathroom almost unusable so tiny

• Reviewed: May 28, 2018

The bed comfortable and clean the bath tub was slippery
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The pool area was dirty the hot tub was not working there was paint chipping off a vent that was right over the pool. If upper management had seen this I bet they would have closed the area.

There were 12 of us staying at the hotel and we asked if we could sit in the breakfast area in the afternoon to discuss our plans for the day and they said that we couldn’t and couldn’t sit in the lobby either so we asked about something else they said that they had a meeting room but we would have to rent it

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Won't stay here again, unless every other hotel is full.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Breakfast cook was placing folded eggs in trays bare handed. Staff was rude and seemed to be in "upset" moods. Stains on the side of the couch - unsure what that was. Carpet needs to be replaced and bathroom needed deep cleaning or remodeling.

That I was able to get a room that night - many hotels were full.

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

Weekend trips
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was very sparse. Air conditioner didn't cool front room. To many mirrors in bathroom placed in the room wrong. Didn't like sitting on commode and seeing everything private.

Big room.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

We came to see our military daughter at Maxwell. A motel could not mess up that joy!

See above...

The bed and staff were excellent but this motel needs a major overhaul. Wallpaper coming off, light fixtures without bulbs, mold in the bathroom. Sadly, this is the worst Carlson property I have stayed in.

• Reviewed: May 7, 2018

This is the worst Radisson experience ever
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

took pictures if one room I stayed bc I had 2reservations. There was dust so thick on furniture ,lamps, bed,towels and I have severe allergies so had to take medicine in order to simply rest, I slept fugly clothed along with my son whom we were guaranteed 2beds in the room with only one,the tub in bathroom had a dirt ring around the tub approx. 4inches wide. Went to front desk 20mins after checking in and there were no more rooms and he offered no consultation and no emotion at all he did not try to rectify the situation in anyway. As well the check in experience was as uneventful as the attitude I really ieved approx 20mins. Later. This hotel in no way is adequate for the 125.00 I paid for one night. No employee had a uniform on to represent Radisson nor did they have name tags or visible who was the manager on duty or who is the general manager of this property. I have worked for RADDISON hotels in years past and it should be recommended that they check this property for they are nowhere near brand standards. I am currently an marriott employee and seeing our properties were sold out I chose another brand I was familiar however this is and was the worst WORST place I have every encountered from the staff to cleanliness and the entire overall experience.

• Reviewed: May 4, 2018

I had to go to a Walmart nearby and get fragrance spray to get the scent down.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The Hallway smelled awful on arrival, and the room even worse, if I hadn’t payed in advance, there’s no way we would’ve stayed.

The Bed was comfortable, and the staff awesome. That’s all...

• Reviewed: April 24, 2018

The hotel that time forgot
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

This facility needs a major renovation. It doesn’t do justice to the Radisson brand. Hot tub broken, indoor heated pool freezing. Ice machine broken. Fire alarm went off for no reason twice, once in the middle of the night. Everything just had an air of being tired and worn.

The staff here were all extremely sweet and helpful. Couldn’t have been more kind. This poor review is in no way directed at any staff member I encountered during my stay.

• Reviewed: April 17, 2018

The size of our room was good, but the old mildew smells made it uncomfortable. We won't be back.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The first room we received had a very musty, mildew smell. It hit us as soon as we walked in the door. We were allowed to move to a different room. The concrete in the whirlpool in the pool area was totally brown and discolored. The breakfast was just okay. The sausages were white and had not been browned. There wasn't a big selection. The waffle iron kept sticking. The beds were hard and uncomfortable. We had to call down to get linens and pillows for the pull out couch. This hotel definitelt needs an upgrade.

The staff was very courteous. The rooms were clean

• Reviewed: April 16, 2018

My stay was horrible I wasn't satisfied.

My whole entire stay at that hotel.

The room was hot when I checked in and the air wasn't working properly and a light fixture fell from the ceiling and almost hit my daughter in the head and the sheets had stains on them and the curtains did too. The refrigerator wasn't working properly either.

• Reviewed: April 4, 2018

Comfortable and very economical!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

All the ice machines were not working.

I was surprised to find I had booked a suite and was very happy with it. Nice having a seperate area for eating and sleeping. The front desk folks were top shelf, friendly and accomodating. No problem with noise. Definitely would recommend!!

• Reviewed: March 31, 2018

My stay here was very unpleasant and I want a refund
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Pool was disgusting and front desk lady told us to go swim in it. Roaches in my first suite. Curtain rod was falling off the wall Towel hanger was not supported either Toilet kept running and then overflowed

I liked the the service of one of the front desk gentleman

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

will book elsewhere next time

musty smell on 3rd floor,shower didn't get hot enough,bad tv reception,room refrigerator didn't work,ice machine on 1st and second floor not working,elevator quit working, second day breakfast had no eggs.

• Reviewed: February 27, 2018

For a one night stay, we were satisfied. You get what you pay for.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Breakfast could have been better. The juice machine was out of order. Thought that there would be eggs ( I could live with that ) however.

Spacious room.. Nice sitting area.. Frig & Microwave were a plus

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

Overall bad experience. Never again will I go there.

Room smelled moldy, tub was really dirty, did not want to even take a shower. Pool and hot tub was broken. Did not tell us when we checked in. That was the main reason I picked this hotel. Breakfast was worst thing ever. Juice machine broken,sausage not cooked all the way, egg were cold, fruit was old., coffee was watery. We checked out the next day. And got a 40. Refund of the price of the room.

Nice size room.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Terrible
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Elevator was out of service and they put us on the 3rd floor, rust in tub floor, juice machine was out of order and only milk to drink for breakfast. Worst place I have stayed in since I was in the Army deployed to Africa.

• Reviewed: February 22, 2018

good and enjoyable
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The first that we were put in the refrigerator nor Microwave was working. I turned on the Havac unit and it started shooting fire but the lady gave another across the hall. In my opinion, it should have never happened that should have been taken care of earlier

The room was nice and clean The bed comfortable

• Reviewed: February 5, 2018

The staff were great, but the rooms and bathrooms need a facelift.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

It isn’t as up to date as other Country Inn And Suites I’ve stayed at recently.

The staff was friendly. The room was clean. It was just a bit run down, needing updating or upgrading compared to the other Country Inn and Suites I’ve stayed in.

• Reviewed: February 3, 2018

One night as we passed through Alabama.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel really needs updating. Peeling wall paper in stair well, just needs a facelift.

Staff was nice, breakfast was included in the cost of the room. Convenient location. Nice to have a suite with a work space, couch, microwave and frig.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Should have paid more and gone somewhere else.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The first room we got didn't even have a mattress in the sleeper, the second smelled and we had to call to get the heater to work. We had bugs in the room and the indoor pool they say they have looks like it hasn't been in operational condition for quite awhile. that area was nasty and had windows boarded up. Didn't need to use your room key to enter the property due to the security function of the door was broke.

Room was large, Beds were comfortable , but we worried about the bugs all night.

• Reviewed: January 22, 2018

Eventful
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

At 2:30am I received a phone call from the front desk informing me that someone had been shot on the floor below me and wanted to know if we were ok?

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

We were disappointed that the hot tub and swimming pool were...
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

We were disappointed that the hot tub and swimming pool were down for maintenance. We had been traveling for a couple of days and booked looking forward to be able to use the hot tub. Would be nice if places could add information on the site so you would know that things are down for maintenance. Place was clean, staff were very accommodating. Would stay again.

• Reviewed: January 16, 2018

Mold was in our bathroom, blood was on the outside door of...

Mold was in our bathroom, blood was on the outside door of the bathroom. Whoever try to fix the things wrong in the bathroom did a very bad job it looks like a two-year-old fixed it and the drain was rusted and look like it was about to fall through the tub. Very noisy and people were smoking marijuana the hallway was covered in marijuana smell! I found someone else's hair in our sinks and on the phone,the phone looks like it has not been cleaned in about 10 years. The pillows are like baby pillows they are so small. Nothing like the pictures and will not ever stay at a Country Inn & Suites again very disappointed

• Reviewed: January 9, 2018

Properly priced accommodations.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Average buffet. Nothing special but adequate. Facility was clean. A bit tired, scuffed paint and walls, etc. but priced accordingly. Quiet HVAC. Good bedding.

• Reviewed: December 8, 2017

Overall, good. The staff that worked during my stay were great!!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

My 3rd room had not been cleaned properly. I found "someone's" spandex underwear behind a chair. YUCK!

Very comfortable bed. After changing rooms TWICE, I was upgraded to a room that was very spacious, with a tub that had a whirlpool. That was GREAT!

• Reviewed: November 28, 2017

Nice staff, average room
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The hotel was a little dingy looking and wasn't the room wasn't as nice looking as expected.The area is a little stretchy.

The front desk clerk(s) were great . The room was comfortable and they have free wifi.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

My stay was horrible, but the breakfast was good.
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The staff was not helpful by not assisting with turning on the lights when we were using the dining room for our Thanksgiving dinner. We sat in the dark until we found a maintenance man that found the light panel, after 30 mins. The pullout couch was raggedy and not usable at all. The room advertises to sleep 6 when it only sleeps 4. Also we were told that the pool and jacuzzi were working, when they were being serviced. Also the room had a strong stale smell coming from the ac unit, the front desk offered to move us to another room, which turned out to have the exact same smell, so he brought us an incense to use in the room, which causes headache for 2 of my family members.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Comfortable and not a high price for the items provided'
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

bed was very comfortable. Room was spacious had a refrigerator, the kitchen and eating accommodations were nice. Separate lounging area, provided extra luggage room, and relaxation area.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2017

Awesome stay and we will return when back in town!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The only thing that I did not like was the comfort of my bed. My husband sleep excellent but the bed was too firm...pillows was very soft and fluffy so that was a plus!!!

Everything was great from the friendly staff to the delicious breakfast and warm and cozy king studio!

• Reviewed: October 26, 2017

I specifically booked a room at this hotel because of the...

I specifically booked a room at this hotel because of the “heated indoor pool” when we arrived and headed to the pool it was FREEZING in the pool area and the water. Very dirty and straight hose water. Very disappointing.

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

I would not stay again.

The pool had children unsupervised running around and no one from the hotel did anything they ran up and down the Halls all night long being very loud.

The price was ok gor what was offered.

• Reviewed: October 9, 2017

Never again.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The desk clerk said booking.com never put in the reservation and was rude. I had a confirmation number. She was not nice. I had to get a manager. She said i never should have booked with you.

• Reviewed: October 8, 2017

Worst hotel experience I have ever had!

Carpet was horrible. Wet in spots. Toilet overflowed about midnight. No maintenance man on call. Pool was closed, it was filthy. Same with jacuzzi.

Bed was comfortable. Checkin staff member was very nice. Same person checked us out. And room was comped due to terrible stay.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2017

Terrible customer service and front desk
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff, who was in jeans and a tee shirt, told me they had no pack and plays. I had called the property twice before my arrival and was guaranteed to have one. After dealing with there complete lack of help I called corporate and was told to “have my infant sleep on the floor.” I wouldn’t let my infant sleep on a clean floor never mind a dirty hotel room floor. Customer service for this hotel is awful.

The hotel was ok at best needs updating

• Reviewed: October 5, 2017

Convenience!

Sink had crack - leaked the whole time. Used trash can under sink to stop wet floor. Told staff. Refrigerator freezer not defrosted. Room phone didnt work 1st day. Ancient Heating/Air Unit

Convenience! Breakfast. Having a refrigerator and microwave. The hot cookies. Friendly staff. Parking. Close to downtown and other sites.

• Reviewed: October 2, 2017

Spent a bad week in three days.
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Opted to stay here because advertised spa and pool. Spa closed and pool bottom filthy. Hot breakfast was room temp. at best. Left several days early.

• Reviewed: September 29, 2017

Caught Naked.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Manager was horrible and gave our room away while we were in it. A guest walked in on me getting dressed I was Caught Naked. Then management said we were not booked for 2 nights. But all information he gave me showed the correct 2night stay. Threaten to call police on my boyfriend. Held 2 times the amount of the total stay and the stay on his debit card. Then had no explanation for any of it. With a half hearted appologie. Never again for this location.

The room was big and clean. Smelled stale.

• Reviewed: September 14, 2017

I do not recommend!
    • One-Bedroom Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The carpet in the corridors of the hotel is old and stinks. The carpet in our room was even worst, exuded a strong musty smell. I only stayed because I had no choice. All the hotels were crowded in the area and we were very tired.

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Would NEVER recommend or stay again.

Roaches in room, bad area, boards on windows in Pool area, toilet would not flush, staff's answer to concern--- call booking.com where you booked your reservation.

I wish I could say something positive.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

It was ok for the pay.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The room could be a bit more cleaner, I noticed that when I left the room and there was straw paper that was still on the table where I left it from the night before and also I thought that the sheets should be changed daily strands of hair were on my sheets!

It was quiet

• Reviewed: August 26, 2017

Disappointed, not what the online pictures show.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Room had a musky smell, bed way too soft, floor was uneven. Hotel needs a major upgrade, stuck in the 80's

The staff was friendly, room was nice size.

• Reviewed: August 6, 2017

The hotel is NOT as good as the picture show :(
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Lots, unfortunetly. Hated the "wood" floors b/c they constantly felt dirty and sandy, which made the bed sheets feel the same. The house cleaning staff didn't clean our room 2 days in a row so we had to call the front desk and literally sweep ourselves after asking the front desk for more towels and a broom. The hotel allows people that smoke, to smoke IN the pool area, nasty especially with kids around and NO one was there to monitor it. The lifeguards in the water park didn't truly "work", they just sat there even when kids were being CRAZY in the lazy river, it was very disturbing. The 2 elevators were need new "wall paper" on the inside b/c it was all tore and ripped. There wasn't an extra "comfy" chair in the room for anyone to sit in and there should be. The outside chairs are SUPER cheap and flimsy.

We liked the location and the walk to the beach was practically nothing. The outside pool was nice and the staff was out there every morning cleaning it along with the deck area. We also liked the amount of counter space in the room. And the extra sink was nice. The kids loved the water park too.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

There was no type of cover on the bed other than sheets.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

There was no type of cover on the bed other than sheets. I took the package down for the sleeper to take the blanket out and it was full of stains. I called the front desk and was sent A clean one.

• Reviewed: July 25, 2017

Very smelly & unkept
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

The rooms had an odor. I had to go to Walmart and buy mold & mildew spray for the shower and febreeze air freshener. The shower door wa broke and wouldn't close. The blanket for the bed was dirty. I had to ask for clean linen. My grandchildren wanted to swim but the pool water was brown and had a baby diaper floating in it. The couch & chair in the room looks very dirty. They offer 24 hour coffee and/or tea. I stopped to get a cup around 5:00pm and the area was disguising. (See pics). The breakfast area was left unclean. (See pics). My granddaughters had a room and one night a gentleman tried to get in the room. Front desk had given him a key to the wrong room. Thank God it ended well. I have no desire to ever stay there again. This hotel needs a deep cleaning, carpet shampooed and several things fixed. Whoever owns it needs to invest some funds for improvements.

The front desk staff was nice.

• Reviewed: July 23, 2017

Personal safety concerns and would not book again
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Broken door block and could not secure room, room was not clean(tub, floors, walls), lights above mirror had electrical short, hotel had smoky/musty odor throughout, elevator floor was taped together, pillows were small squares had 4 four for king size bed, people allowed to walk in and hang out that were not guests, breakfast was not kept filled and did not include eggs.

Price for room, just a place to sleep

• Reviewed: July 10, 2017

Dated hotel, nothing to write home and brag about, should lower the price of rooms.

Was in town for softball tournament, needed to wash uniform before each game and Guest washer and dryer was terrible. Washer didn't rinse or spin, and dryer didn't dry. Shower head had very little water pressure. The room was very outdated, and actually looked like odd pieces of furniture was just pushed off into the room. Nothing was uniform about the set up of this room. Elevator always smelled horrible.

AC worked great, indoor pool was available until late and fitness center was open late. Good variety for breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2017

The beds and pillows in these hotels are great.
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

Food and the dirtyness of the facility overall but the room wasn't bad

The beds and pillows in these hotels are great. This facility specifically was dirty and the food was cold. The toaster didn't work either so I even had a cold bagel

• Reviewed: July 3, 2017

needs a good cleaning!!!
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

this hotel could stand a overall cleaning. i travel with cleaning supplies and disinfectants, the bathtub was horrible even after spraying i was reluctant to step into it. the stain and dust i don't think it was cleaned. when we first entered the carpet at the desk was dirty and full of dust ball. this room was dirty!!

the location and the front desk staff was very nice and polite.

• Reviewed: June 21, 2017

Overall it was a nice stay
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

There was a pack of condoms in the drawer beside the bed. Don't know if that was a complimentary gift or someone just left them there.

I liked all the space that it had

• Reviewed: June 19, 2017

Dead bug in bathroom
    • Queen Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Big dead cock roach on floor in bathroom upon first entering. Also, room was very musty smelling, had to spray a lot of air freshener to be able to stay in room. I requested an extra sheet. After more than 30 minutes, I went to front desk to ask again. Plates ran empty during breakfast and had to wait some time for them to be filled, not enough people working the breakfast.

• Reviewed: June 2, 2017

Rude
    • King Studio - Non-Smoking

On Monday morning by husband had go to ask for an iron which is normally in the room. When they brought one to the room 2 men from the Inn was there and I believe one of them was a maintenance person. They said that a loud noise was coming from something and they believed it was the TV. We hadn't heard any noise. What really annoyed me is that they just barged on in to the room and I'm not dressed for the day yet and I really didn't appreciate them barging in while I was not dressed. If I had been totally undressed they would have barged in. The man that works at the Inn new he was wrong and just said sorry. By the way they unplugged the TV and then plugged it back in and said ok you can turn the TV back on. Not happy!

• Reviewed: May 31, 2017

Mad but trying to be postive
    • King Studio - Smoking

First off , i booked the room threw BOOKING .COM.....WHEN i arrived at the hotel, they couldn't find my reservation..( Strike right there), Second , i booked a smoking room...The girl at the front desk , said an incident happened last week...So no one can smoke in the rooms anymore!!! Ok, will Booking. Com should have been noticed!! Third, my price on Booking. Com was 194.00, they charged me 202.00....Third, the carpet in the halls was sour, the pool was cloudy looking....I was not pleased about this situation......But the room was nice, and the bed was comfortable, staff was nice.....DIDN'T get a chance to taste breakfast...Well that's all i have to say...

The room was nice and clean...Location was good, staff friendly, close to restaurants...

We Price Match