Reviews of Carolinian Beach Resort 3 stars

2506 North Ocean Boulevard, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577, USA

#106 of 240 hotels in Myrtle Beach

Beach front, bellhops, free pool with lazy pool, free mini...
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Beach front, bellhops, free pool with lazy pool, free mini golf, free tickets to attractions and discounts on everything you could think of. Free breakfast. Overall satisfied

Enjoyed our stay! Hope to be back soon!
    • Standard King Room

Pool had a little too much sand in them.

Very friendly staff, clean rooms, awesome breakfast, and great location! We enjoyed the free DVD rental and water park pass as well.

If I had to, I would try this place again.
    • Standard King Room

A luggage rack was missing, and the cleaning wasn't thorough--we stayed in the same room two nights in a row, although we checked out and decided to check back in the next day. I found a bottle cap on the floor still where I had dropped it and couldn't reach it. It hadn't been swept up.

Awesome staff and nice renovations.

Staff was excellent. From the minute I checked in when the clerk was apologetic about the sea watch
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom – 2 Doubles

We cancelled our reservation at the sea watch in north Myrtle beach just hours before. I went on line got the last unit and was surprised to find it was a Wyndham resort. I had totally given up on any Wyndham resort after 2 previous horrible ordeals. We have stayed at the Carolinian before. And this stay was wonderful. I will be contacting Wyndham about our experience at the seawatch plantation

The hotel is really clean and family friendly the staff is...
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom - King

I like mostly everything... I just think the size of the pools are small compared to the size of the property and amount of hotel guests.

The hotel is really clean and family friendly the staff is welcoming and the breakfast is convenient and a plus to the hotel, since other properties do not offer breakfast.

Never staying there again
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

Pool seemed dirty so I did not get in the place is overrated as a quality hotel.

From the front desk to the room everything was not as expected. Waited to be helped because it seemed nobody wanted to assist me but everyone else was being assisted. The room had a weird smell, tub was dirty, floor was sticky.

Bad cleaning bad service
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

The hotel is very dirty and smelly. We had to ask fo services to have our bedroom clean. They didn’t take the trash out. The floor was very dirty and sandy

Myrtle 2017
    • Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Club Level

Views of hotel patios from the room . Line for breakfast was unbearable if you didn’t go first thing when they open , smell of 420 down the hallways , young couples screaming and yelling in the hallways and patios all night , coffee pot was dirty , no sugar , creamer , tea or stir sticks with coffee packets , sand all over the balcony , tiny TV set , parking garage a block away from property , 4pm check in , shower was clogged wouldn’t drain maintenance tech left dirty shoe prints all over the tub and left it that way after unclogging the tub. The rooms without an ocean view should be about 120 a night in my opinion. There is no smoking on the property anywhere even outside so I noticed people hiding in alleys and bushes which defeats the point. The line to check in was 30 minutes. Looks Good place to party & prob not the best for a large young family

Location , free bar on the 10th floor for upgraded bookings , 3 pools 2 hot tubs , .8 Miles from the grand strand , nice law enforcement presence

After many complaints, we just gave up and didnt call anymore.Will not be choosing this hotel again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The beds were not very comfortable (they are old) The chairs on the balcony were torn and couldn't use them (called for someone to fix it, yet no one ever came). The room keys kept going bad (very annoying to have to go to the office 3 times to get new ones, and woman was rude about giving new ones). Sofa beds are very old, and really not usable for sleeping (our original room's sofa bed has blood stain, it was very thin you could feel the wires underneath, so they upgraded our room, when we checked the other sofa bed, it was broken and you couldn't even open it.) Safe box did not work! Pools too small.

Overall the rooms were great size (2 bedroom suit), love that it had washer/dryer and a kitchen. Decent breakfast. Great view.

It was on
    • Standard King Room

Rooms should have been bigger.... pools opened later.... bigger pools as not everyone likes the ocean

Breakfast wasn’t that good. The breakfast room was too small and out of the way.... staff was very friendly.... rooms were small

Staff was rude and unhelpful.
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

Staff was rude and unhelpful. Pool area was dirty. Door did not open to room with fighting with it. Bathroom floor was not clean from previous renters. Room stayed damp.

I would stay here again.
    • Standard King Room

Didn't like that the pools were always so packed shoulder to shoulder. Also was supposed to have a room with a ocean view and the only thing we could see was the other side of the building. Was supposed to have a kitchen as well and our room did not have that either.

Everyone was polite. The beds were very comfy and loved that the beach was only a tiny walk out back. Also the fact that we got into the water park free and put put free was so great and kind of them. Breakfast was also so good.

Upon arrival I was told they didn’t have the room that I had...
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Upon arrival I was told they didn’t have the room that I had booked 2 months prior & had already paid a deposit for. They said they had been sold out for over a week and unfortunately booking.com doesn’t tell them when someone books through them & next time I should book thru the hotel website itself. So they were overbooked. After about 30 mins then all of a sudden they had a room similar to the one I booked & offered me that stating I had to move to a new room after 2 nights. It was very unprofessional!

Very disapointing
    • Standard King Room

Room ,mildew on wallin restroom. Lamps not working..we booked room in Feb. Requested ocean view,very to floor. We were on 6th floor.no view but concrete.

Close to beach. Nice pools.

The bedroom furniture was nice the bed was comfortable and...
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The pullout couch was absolutely horrible...they need new living room furniture...I was scared to sit on it because it was really dirty and torn

The bedroom furniture was nice the bed was comfortable and the staff was very friendly

GORGEOUS VIEWS OF THE OCEAN, easy access to the beach, and a comfortable room.
    • Standard Queen Room

The soap they provided smelled really bad. The bathroom in our room needed to be cleaned better. The grout was discolored and the baseboards were dirty. The breakfast room was in another building and it was pretty crowded, many people had to take the food and go back to their rooms to eat. Although, they kept the breakfast foods restocked and there were plenty of choices, including make your own waffles, scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage gravy, juice, cereal, etc.

The beds were comfortable. It was a GREAT location. Right on the beach, pools were great for kids. My boys loved the lazy river. Rooms had refrigerator and microwave. Multiple washers and dryers, coins needed. DVD rentals included. Free parking in garage across the street. Valet for $10 a day.

Overall we had a pleasent stay and it was a nice visit i believe i will book the same hotel.
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

The breakfast could have been better! The eggs and gravy and buscuits were cold.

We had a beautiful view from our room! The extra freebies was a plus it saved our family alot of money!

It was a fun filled, relaxing family trip.
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom – 2 Doubles

There could have been a wider variety of breakfast food.

The suite we stayed in was very spacious. It had a full kitchen with dishwasher which was great! And the free breakfast was also a plus. It was within walking distance of main attractions and there were some free perks included. I also loved that they had 2 pools (indoor and outdoor) a lazy river, and 2 hot tubs.

Fabulous! Would definitely come again!!

I have zero complaints 😊

The staff was wonderful, our room was clean, the breakfast was good, the beds were comfortable the access to the beach and pools was great. I couldn’t have asked for better accommodations.

The location and room was great.
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom – 2 Doubles

We stayed on the 12th floor and unfortunately there were roaches in the room. We were told they were water bugs but I've lived along the Chesapeake for years, I know what water bugs look like.

The location and room was great. Loved that breakfast was included.

Good Times at Myrtle Beach
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The room smelled funny; sort of a musty smell. Might be some kind of cleaner or ammonia. Also, doors close so hard they slam shut. Very annoying at midnight.

Room was good sized, tv worked, ideal view of Atlantic Ocean. Great location. Breakfast was good except when no meat.

Overall, for our purpose of wanting to be close to the beach and major attractions, its perfect.
    • Standard King Room

I did not like that our bathroom shower curtain was torn and it needed to be replaced. I also do not like how the breakfast area is far from where are room was located making it slightly inconvenient.

I enjoyed our room and the concierge Michael he was excellent.

It was okay. Some good, some bad.
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

The beds were terribly uncomfortable. Some staff were not very friendly. Despite strict policy against smoking, people above us smoked and threw trash off their balcony with no repercussions. Traffic loop terrible because of bike week. Parking is away from hotel.

The location was great. Beach beautiful and water warm. Nice pools and lazy river on site. Close to shopping and eating. Great free breakfast.

The location was great.
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

After my room was change to another my stay was a bit better i wouldnt say excellent.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I was given a very smelly room but later thabks to a wonderful star Tiffany help to relocate me while other say it wasnt possible.

The property is okay the parking isnt onsite as it seems it across the street which isnt bad but at night a bit scary. The breakfast fir me was the best.

Great vacation hotel
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

There wasn't a shower curtain and we didn't receive a do not disturb sign for the door until the end. Could be more vending machines and ice machines on every floor or every other floor.

Beach access from hotel. Great staff. Good pools. Great view.

Very nice relaxing stay!
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom – 2 Doubles

Parking garage is 2 streets over and we couldn't find a cart to carry our luggage to the 16th floor

Nice hotel, great location, staff was very polite, breakfast included, free mini golf, heated pool

Will never stay again
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

That fact they don’t give you a email recites and then sneak charges in after you leave and don’t provide proof

The breakfast attendant was rude to my daughter

Okay Stay
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom - King

The staff, except for Judy(front desk,) was awful. We called guest services multiple times the first night for an extra blanket and never received it. We called 3 times in a row for kitchen supplies and it took them until the next day of calling to bring them to our room. The staff was blatantly rude and most of them walked around complaining about their jobs. Uncomfortable.

I love Myrtle beach and this hotel offers a beach front view. Our view was amazing. I liked walking out the back and onto the beach. Breakfast was okay, good pastries. Judy at the front desk was so nice.

Super enjoyable! We will stay again!!
    • Standard Queen Room

The only complaint was the water pressure in our shower. There really wasn’t any pressure at all! Other than that we would rate this hotel a perfect 10!

We loved the rooms, our view and clean it was for a ocean front hotel!!!

All the amenities in the room.

Nothing comes to mind.

All the amenities in the room. Even had washer and dryer which came in handy as we had already been 5 days out from leaving on our trip. View was great, bed comfy, spacious room, overall great experience. Great value for what you receive.

Property was by ocean front, not to far from everything,...
    • Standard room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront Club Level

Tile flooring but it is a good idea because of the sand.

Property was by ocean front, not to far from everything, awesome pools and had a relaxed environment.

Best couples vacation ever!
    • Standard room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront Club Level

Bikers coming into town. We we're leaving as biker week started.

Breakfast was great. If your in the in the club floor. Two options for breakfast and a free happy hour from 5-6pm in the club room on the 10th floor. Free unlimited movie rentals, pool opens from 9am -11pm. Staff was super polite,respectful, and helpful. When they clean , they clean. The rooom was very clean, you could eat of the floor. They evdn provide beach towels for beach use. Best place to experience southern hospitality.

Would stay there again!
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Walking to the parking garage is a bit iffy... (run down parking lot to cross to garage) but not the Carolinian's fault

Bike wash was a bonus, but even though there was caution tape up for bike parking, there were cars in the spots. Washer and dryer in unit is great.

nothing to add nothing special
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

I was very disappointed that when we requested room cleaning we got a few towels only and person did not make our bed . Iron board was not usable. I did not like that car parking was two blocks away with no pickup or delivery had to walk each way that is unrealistic

nothing to add nothing special

It was okay. proximity to the beach was the best part.
    • Standard King Room

No pool bar or even hotel bar which I didn't like. Pretty sure the sheets in my room weren't changed since it felt like sand was in my bed. Had to leave the building to get to where they served breakfast in a tiny room.

Proximity to the beach was great. Pool was nice and plenty of lounge chairs. Most of the staff was friendly.

Location was great.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Staff at front desk was extremely rude. About as happy to see us as the plague. Had to walk across 2 streets to parking garage.

Location was great. Room was very nice. Free parking.

The room was very nice and clean.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

For starters, I was put into a room that was not what I expected. Although the room we were in was great but the specific room that I booked was not what I ended up in. There was a horrible sewage smell right outside of our room. When I told guest services, they did nothing about it. Our toilet was broken from the time we checked in on Friday, and was not fixed until Saturday evening. We had a group of 7 in our room using one toilet. That was very aggravating. I called guest services Saturday night to request a late check out and they claimed that you have to call Sunday morning. Well I called Sunday morning first thing and was told they could not do late check out anymore. This sucked because considering our large group, I knew it would take longer to get ready to check out. On Friday when I checked in, I asked guest services if I could receive another parking pass on Saturday for someone that may or may not come but if they did come, I wanted to make sure they would have a pass. The lady said that it would be fine and just to go to guest services and get another one. WELL, went to guest services on Saturday and they would not give me another pass. The guest services ladies were not happy and friendly as they should be considering that is their job.

The room was very nice and clean. Great view.

Awkward atmosphere
    • Mobile Run of House Room

The staff was cranky and complaining about the busyness. It was uncomfortable to be checking in and hearing about how they hate their job. The room was not well set up, we ran out of toilet paper.

Love Myrtle beach and the location is close to all the fun

Really all in all our stay was good just soured by this incibent
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

I took $300 cash out of my wallet Justin case I lost my wallet.On Tuesday May 1 when we returned to the from the beach I discovered the money that was in the drawer in the night stand between the beds was gone.The housekeeper had been in will we were gone.I realize now I should put valuables in the safe but I do not know how to work.I wanted you to know about this

Size of room

Run from this place!
    • Standard King Room

The staff never made eye contact and never smiled. Front desk was the worst. Did not make you feel welcomed at all. The place was filthy and no one cleaned.

I was right on the beach

Poor 1st two days there,until I went to front desk to talk to manager.
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

Room not prepare as if it was Marriot. No shower curtain, stain bedding, floor not sweep,no daily cleaning room until I request room clean daily.poor first 2 days there.

Beach

Staff were excellent and the bellmen knocked the service out of the ball park.
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

The bathroom had a old water spot above the shower, the molding by the door at floor looked like some one tried to fix an old water leak soaked molding and instead of pulling it out and replacing, they just gobed the caulking around it and a thin coat over the wood and painted and called it good. If the rooms were kept up better I think I would have come back but unfortunately I won't be due to rooms.

Staff were excellent especially the bellmen!

Worth every penny spent!
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom – 2 Doubles

The couches fold out bed was very uncomfortable for my husband and I! Our 3 children however enjoyed sleeping in the regular beds.

The breakfast that was included was great! Staff was very nice and helpful! Room was clean and above my expectations! My kids loved the bath tub!

No smoking
    • Mobile Run of House Room

There is asoloutly no smoking on the premises. Really sucks to not be able to smoke on the balcony. Had to go to the beach or across the street to have a vape or cigarette.

The staff was very friendly and helpful

Room was nice but will not stay there again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

No housekeeping for the first 2 days we were there. When I told the front desk that we were out of toilet paper, clean towels and our garbage was overflowing it still took 4 hours for housekeeping to get to our room. Construction was being done to the room under ours so there was early banging and drilling that lasted on and off all day. When I called the desk to complain, I did not get an apology and was told that the work crew usually leaves by 5 but the banging and drilling lasted until 6-6:30.

The room was really big and nice. The view from our balcony was beautiful

A nice place, and i would certainly return , at the right price!
    • Standard Queen Room

Beds were made only once during the visit ( after the first night). Trash cans were never emptied during the stay, but we didn't have much trash, so it wasn't an issue.

breakfast was excellent. attentiveness to request was almost instant. Personnel were all very polite and cordial.

Extremely disappointed. Would not recommend or stay here again.
    • Mobile Run of House Room

Indifferent staff, dirty room. Had to call front desk at 6 in the evening because no one cleaned our room or gave us towels

It was on the beach and I could hear the waves.

Being right in the beach was convenient and the views from...
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom – 2 Doubles

Long lines when we arrived with people who had been waiting hours for rooms to be ready. Breakfast was too crowded and not enough sitting areas. Seemed a bit unorganized.

Being right in the beach was convenient and the views from our suite was amazing. We loved Myrtle Beach!

To sum up my whole experience, I will definitely be back and I highly recommend,

No complaints at all!

I loved the comfort of the room and the location. I also loved the convenience of the valet parking. We came back to the hotel late at night and not having to worry about parking was wonderful. The parking staff was great! Thank you so much!

My stay was wonderful and I will book this hotel again.
    • Standard Queen Room

We didn't like the fact that we had to go to another building for breakfast and we didn't like that we booked with Booking.com and they tell us to check with the hotel for another room but the hotel tell us they couldn't change anything due to the fact we booked through Booking.com but overall the hotel did try to help us and they did a great job with assisting us and the room selection was great.

The room was great because it wasn't carpet and the room was clean. The staff was polite and nice. The eggs were extra fluffy and good. The parking was crowded but we liked that it was free with coming in and out.

Probably would have been just fine if we were in a different room.
    • Standard Queen Room

The location of our room was very noisy, as we were next to a supply room, mechanical room, and underneath staff break room and laundry room. I would either insulate the room better, or use it for something else.

The location and the beach were terrific.

Very nice suite with a fantastic view.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The breakfast could be improved. Very small accomodations for so all the guests.

Very nice suite with a fantastic view. Very clean and roomy. I would definitely consider another reservation.

Started out not great, but got better during the week.
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom - King

Wish there bacon at breakfast.

Close to beach. Could see ocean from the room. Kids loved the lazy river and pool (both were heated) walking distance to skywheel and all down town things to do. Eating, shopping.

Room was not finally completely ready until 8pm the day I...
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom - King

Room was not finally completely ready until 8pm the day I checked in. I asked for a pack and play on three separate occasions and didn't receive on until the second day. I hate that the housekeepers are outsourced since we had to wait on linens for so long. Cleaning equipment (vacuum) is super outdated.

Not a Resort!!
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

This is the most poorly run hotel I have ever stayed in. They charge resort prices but are so far from a resort. The rooms are never ready on time (we arrived at 12:00 checked into our room after 7:00). The obviously do not have enough towels or linens. Zero room service. We asked for new bedding around 3:00 they finally sent it to the room around 10:30 after multiple calls. However most of the employees try their best to accommodate but just do not have the resources.

Close the beach.

Overall it was Good
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

The check-in line was very long and my room wasn’t ready until 5:30. And I didn’t like the parking was across the street from the hotel.

My View and all the pools especially the Hot tube..

Don’t stay here, not worth it!
    • One-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Housekeeping is awful! They don’t clean, trash builds up outside rooms, we stayed for a week and had to wash our own towels. Property was very dirty all the time. Check in was ridiculous, we waited u til 7:30pm to have our room available and then we had no shower curtain and a bag of trash sitting outside our room.

The view and the beach were nice.

Always nice to get away and enjoy the ocean
    • Standard Queen Room

The high school spring baseball league that was in the same hotel as us

I was looking at the pool but asked for a ocean view and without any hesitation the staff changed my room and this made the trip better

Great for a a short getaway
    • Mobile Run of House Room

Housekeeping didn’t come around until about 2/3 and then there wasn’t an option of full service. The pools weren’t the cleanest either.

The club level was super nice in which is located in the main tower. The room was awesome and well maintained. There was also access to a club level room daily that provided free food and beverages.

Cost did not meet poor quality. I will not use this website again.
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom - King

The hotel has rooms that are under a “home owner association”. The pull out couch had springs exposed springs and my children could not sleep. The hotel management said they could not replace the mattress but the would contact the home owner. Included breKfast was poor quality and served in an after thought area. Cramped and crowded with poor ventilation. Overall displeased on all accounts.

The location to the beach was the only good thing about the hotel.

It’s definitely worth the money and very kid friendly
    • Partial Ocean View One Bedroom – 2 Doubles

There were 2 elevators that made me a bit uncomfortable. They shock pretty hard when traveling up and down in them. Also we had the beds stripped and new linens put them n to our second day there. At 1st the lady had asked why we stripped it, then told us she was not our housekeepers that ours would be back to finish, then she came back to finish but only finished 1 bed.

You could tell they were trying to keep the hotel updated. Our room was very large and seemed to be well kept. The pool area was clean and it was nice being right on the beach.

Overall WE enjoyed are self.😍😍
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

I asked for my room to be clean everyday and changed towels that did not happen. Everyday I had to find people to clean.🤔☹️🤯

I loved the location. Love the view from my room. Breakfast was good but different types of meat should have been offered everyday. Staff was good but I had to ask for cleaning of my room everyday.🤯

Dirty disgusting place
    • Standard King Room

Very dirty, kid drowned no staff present for 10 min.,didnt clean room till 8pm when I asked just terrible and full of excuses, if you cant service uour guests then close down

Location good

Not a Clean Place , no house keeping.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

Very dirty .. no house keeping... Clothing in drawers from previous family.. Room was not ready until 5:30 .. Front staff wasn’t bothered at all while my Family had to wait..

Beach

My stay was just OK I wish they had a better parking situation can be very dangerous at night
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

The parking deck was a block over and can be very dangerous at night cutting thru the alley to get to and from the hotel I would recommend a better parking situation for the guest and also that the rooms may need to be swept and mopped daily there were hairs on the floor from the previous guest

Ocean front room was nice to have to be able to look out at the ocean

It was wonderful and relaxing.
    • Standard Queen Room - Ocean Front

Beds could be more comfortable and not as noisy. And the room could been alittle more cleaner.

The breakfast was great and everyone was very nice. I loved the free movie rental and other deal you all offer. Also had a wonderful view.

Very enjoyable
    • Mobile Run of House Room

It was too cold to use the pool, not the fault of the hotel. A dining room would have been nice.

The room was great, super clean and comfortable. The free happy hour was great. Staff was excellent.

Will never go back I think you own me some of my money back and you should also look in the pictures
    • Standard Queen Room

The plumbing is out of date needs work the house keeping is a joke the pictures of the hotel are out of date too the lazy river is outside most of the staff don’t speak English I fell this I would’ve been treated better if I was a different color I’ll never go back and I’m not being a racist This hotel is for the darker skinned visitors

The area

• Two-Bedroom Suite - Ocean Front

We waited 2 hours for a room once we got there, first they couldn’t find it and then it wasn’t even ready. I asked for a pack n play for my baby 4 different times the first night and never got one and then 2 more times the next day before I ever got one.

Pleased at first,
    • Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Oceanfront Club Level

When we got there we let a staff member help with the luggage so my husband could park the truck. The gentleman brought the luggage up to the room, stood there for a couple of seconds and stated “normally they tip me”. We found out when getting ready to check out that only the staff had access to the luggage carts. My daughter and I had to manually carry all of our luggage down because of such limited parking my husband couldn’t leave our vehicle. Then when I went to turn my keys in, one girl looked confused, another lady came up and checked us out. I asked for a receipt, she stated smartly “Booking will email your receipt”.

Check in was without hassle. Evening staff was very friendly. The room was nice, comfortable and clean. There is a parking garage but it’s not onsite. You must have a code to get through the gate, which adds a sense of security.

Ok
    • Standard Queen Room

Better front desk customer welcome

The desk people were not smiling at all made you feel like trash. The guys who brought up my bags were awesome and totally changed my day into a better one. I believe the front desk people at 2pm on Friday have no customer value on their guests. The rest of your staff helped me get past that hiccup. It doesn't hurt to make your guest feel welcome. She made me feel like cattle and she did not smile at me at all. There were two and neither had welcoming faces. The maintenance crew and parking valet crew were awesome ,Customer service with a smile and welcoming. Thank you

Counter person at check in, "Taylor," gave us a Discount. Waiting for our Bill reciept!
    • Standard Queen Room

The Bed was Hard, and the Bathroom was dirty, the base molding looked liked it had not been cleaned in years, Mold on the wall in Shower& Tub, the floor was not vacuumed, and the remote for the TV, was not working right!

The location was great, we were two blocks from the "Run To The Sun" Car Show! The Parking Garage was convenient.

All staff minus housekeeping.
    • Standard Queen Room

Our room was 710 and the housekeepers were very very loud and rude. Everyday yelling slamming things into our door. We had a hard time sleeping. Everyday this happened. The breakfast could be better. The room had a very bad smell.

All staff minus housekeeping. Cecilia the night auditor was amazing. Also the valet men or the parking assistance men were absolutely wonderful. Very friendly staff.

We had a good stay! Thanks!
    • Standard Queen Room

Cleanliness not so good. The hallways smelled bad, trash sitting out in hallways the entire weekend, no turndown service or cleaning service at all that weekend. Our first room was not clean and so we had to go back down and get a new room. Staff was great though.

Loved the staff! Loved the ocean view room.