Reviews of The Casa Grande Beach House 3 stars

834 Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#212 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

5.3

• Two Queens Studio with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

This hotel is poorly run. There were 5 of us in a room & we were only given 3 towels & 2 washcloths. When we asked for more washcloths , we were told they wouldn’t have any until The next day 🤦🏽‍♀️. My friends slept on the sofa bed & when we asked for extra sheets, the sheets had stains all over them. When we asked for more sheets, there were stains all over those too. Also, there is no room service and there’s no phone in the room to call the front desk.

Location was perfect, the king sized bed was comfortable , and the room was big.

• Two Queens Studio with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The flooring throughout could have been a little bit cleaner if you went barefoot in any of the rooms you had dust and particles on the bottom of your feet they build up real quickly and the bathroom in the other room could have used some updating

We had a three bedroom suite the atmosphere was wonderful but then later on they moved us to A one room two-bed suite and it was okay but the bathroom definitely needs to be updated

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The place looked run down. It needs painting. The detector was hanging from the ceiling. They don’t clean up because they treat it as apartments. The elevator didn’t work. No telephones in the room. The windows were filthy. We saw a roach.

The Location Hot water

• King One bedroom with Balcony with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Only thing that worried me was if I pulled the shower taps to much I thought they were gonna fall off as there not quick fixed to the wall properly. If you fix them then I didn’t have a bad word. Oh a courtesy bottle of water or two in the fridge would have been LOVELY in the middle of the night!

Everything was pretty much perfect. Don’t know how people complain. Ok I didn’t have a view of the beach as I was on the side street view but it was bit clean and great location.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Windows needed to be cleaned. One was broken and open. Valet parking was a bit crazy

It was a completely (except for the windows) renovated room, beautiful. - modern and stylish Located on a busy section of the strip - lots of great people watching. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly.

• King One bedroom with Balcony with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

False advertisement! Gave us 2 rooms that weren't even what we booked. Booked one room with balcony got no balcony..booked another room with oceanfront view...got a view of a building. Not good at all.

It was on Ocean drive..middle of everything

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The room was run down and not as clean as I would have thought for the money. The pillows were totally flat. There is no maid service which I didn’t realize. No amenities in the hotel. The outlet (only one) in the bathroom didn’t work. The TV in the bedroom didn’t work. The room Just needs some TLC!

If you like being right on the busy ocean drive you will like this place. However, just know it is very noisy at night! Music playing until 2-3 in the morning. It was a fun location nevertheless. Amazing view out our window.

• Two Queens Studio with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

we booked a room with 2 queens for party of 5, and all they had was a room with a king and sofa....did the whole you have to email the management.

• King One bedroom with Balcony with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Could use a little updating and the balcony furniture could do with the replacement

It was more like an apartment and then a hotel room. two bathrooms was great. The large balcony on the back was wonderful .

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

Hotel refused to provide invoice at check out. Called after visit to obtain invoice and was hung up on. Had to contest the bill on credit card in order to get copy of invoice (which was over charged)

• Two Queens Studio with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Room was soooo extremely dirty when we arrived. We booked for 6 people, had 1 towel. We called for more at 7pm and they didn’t give us towels til noon the next day. The futon that 2 people were sleeping on didn’t have sheets and were not given sheets after asking. They didn’t give us room keys, the lady at the counter acted like she knew nothing on what was going on.

I enjoyed the location and the food.

• Two Queens Studio with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The property is in a great location but the upkeeo of the hotel could be improved. The decor in the lounge area is worn and old and the lighting is dim. But the overall value is good.

Proximity to beach and activities.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

old worn out furnishing in the first unit that I stayed and upkeep of the unit was not good. other than that the stay was still a good value

Loved Unit 506 and would return for that Unit only

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Can't remember the 1st unit but the furnishing where a bit raggedy and worn. Bathroom needed time cleaning and the tube needed replacing.

Unit 506 met my expectations and I was very pleased with the accommodations. Will return in the summer.

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The location is perfect. Just on south beach, the price is very good and we had a big apartament for 6 people. Down the hotel there is a lot of restaurants and mango disco if you like party and having fun!!! I’ll be back for supe!!

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Cleanliness, check in process, elevator sounded like it was about to break apart. Also, we ran into a guy smoking weed in the stairwell.

The location was the only benefit of staying at this property. When I checked in the lady made me fill out a FEMA form before giving me my room key. I told her I was on vacation and from Virginia. the whole place was very shady. Two towels in the bathroom for a three person reservation, and they were black?! I was actually afraid to use them. Currently I have an extra charge of $54.61 on my credit card from them and I'm not sure what its for.

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

This hotel once a "Grand" place to stay, has seen its day. Great location, but if you can get past broken elevator, all of the baseboards chewed and stapled back on, the worst bed in America, and to top it off - a broken window had a piece of Plexi screwed over the once glass window. Burned out light bulbs, missing or broken lamps. Run down to its last legs. I will never stay here again until it is fully renovated. It is sad - as it once, as I said, was a beautiful boutique beach hotel.

The location. But there were 30 other hotels there, that I am certain were not as in such disrepair.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Rooms were not well maintained. Blow dryers didn't work. Leaky and running toilets. Towels were old and faded. No trash can in bathroom. Heater didn't work in the first unit.

Location to the beach.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Everything ! The room was not clean and no one ever checked on us to see if we needed more towels or our stay in general

Nothing, the experience was terrible

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

First, they take a copy of my Visa card both sides !!! Second, when I've been there the hotel said my reservation was canceled (I think because of their system did not accept my Visa card or my bank did not accept their system) and I did not received any notifications from Booking before arriving! but the hotel gave me a room !!! Third, bedding was not cleaned well

location, apartment wide area

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Rooms not clean. Floors filthy. No servicing of room / bed linen replacement for entire stay. Had to request replacement bath towels. Room safe broken. Wardrobe shelving removed. Bedroom ceiling leaking after rain shower. Loose skirting boards in bedroom. No telephone in room to be able to contact concierge / reception. Upon arrival : no linen in room for the sofa beds. Manager “ on vacation “ and thus uncontactable. Noisy. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROPERTY. ABSOLUTE RIPOFF

This is, at best, a ONE STAR property attributed solely to its location. AVOID AT ALL COSTS. VERY DISAPPOINTING.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

When we checked into the property we was told to come back at 5pm because the room wasn't ready. then when we came back the lady at the front desk who was the general manager didn't know what she was doing, she was giving all the other guest wrong rooms and they were frustrated, besides that she had her daughter all over the counter messing up things, gave us a room with one bed when I asked for two. Toilet was broke, bathroom door couldn't open, window couldn't open, pullout couch didn't work, so in my head I'm asking what did I paid a $1000 for. So when I go back downstairs to ask her she lied and said she couldn't log into the system to make any changes.

The location was perfect because your literally right across the street from the beach and everything is walking distance

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The kitchens were not well supplied...if one wants to do self catering, there were some shortfalls.

The staff, Marissa and Ronnie, were EXTREMELY helpful, especially since there were constraints due to Hurricane Irma.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Uh I cant Complain about much. But it did seem like the front desk staff was short staffed ??

I liked The large open space. And loved loved loved the mirrors throughout the building including my hotel room. Ladies love to take pics !! ; )

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Saw a cockrouch. Very bad internet connnection for which we paid additional $25 resort fee. Room was very dark

Very spaciuos, very close by the beach, we walked with swimming suites directly

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

The pillows and mattress, needs a change, are very old and uncomfortable, but the service is excellent, employees are great.

The customer service,the location, the room and stuff.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

I didnt like anything, the pictures they have posted nothing whit the real room, The floor was whit water in the kichent area, The from door guy was sleep when I check in For that price/ only show at the web side nice pictures of the room/ I booked a room whit view to the beach I didnt got it/ I will not recommend this Hotel

N/a

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Service. Wasn't welcoming and after arrival was even turned away saying they had no reservation for me, but I guess he was spelling my name wrong? But not really trying if you know what I mean. It seems to be 2 old grumpy guys running the place. Who knows they probably need a vacation and I don't always like people always in my face either when in hotels. Cleaning lady on 5th floor super nice! I don't like places with side deposits but they did refund eventually with no issue.

Rooms very spacious and comfortable. Was basically a studio apartment with full kitchen and somewhat recent renovations or updating. The room was more than I expected and right next to the beach. Very good location in the mix of Miami beach. I think this is a very safe recommendation for un-fussy traveler and not quick to throw that around.

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

Hotel is just in the middle of everything. A lot of restaurants in the nearby-La Cantina at the entrance of the hotel. RONNIE - the receptionist is the BEST. He took care of everything, solved any problem we had. He is a real asset for this property. Our room 304 is a beautiful spacious sea view one bedroom apartment with kitchen included. In the lobby, coffee and macadamia cookies are provided between 7-10 am. You can daily ask the reception for the beach towels.Housekeeping is by request for $45, but towels are changed for free. We travelled by car and need to park it so we chose the valet parking for $30/ day as the parking street fee was $4/hour. When we arrived there we found out that there were other cheaper parking options in the area.Don't miss Restaurant Versailles in Little Havana with great cuban food and reasonable prices.

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

Staff were so welcoming and friendly specially Ronny,He is so helpful and caring ! the location was great in the middle of everything, I will definitely go back‼

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Dark entrance and guy at front office is too serious or disgruntled.

Rented a two bedroom suite and it was very roomy for the six of us. All had privacy.

The additional parking fees

Ronnie the hotel concierge is the best by far!Hes been there everytime we stay and remembers us .The views from this hotel are awsome too..and the location

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The only con is there is no ice machine in the building but it wasn't a big deal.

The property is wonderful. The rooms are huge and clean.The location perfect if you like being in the middle of everything. The best part is Ronnie at the front desk! He was very accommodating and polite. This was my second time staying there and the only place I want to stay when I visit South Beach!!It's a jewel!

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The wifi sucked my shower curtain was moldy we didn't have towels we requested them all day long everyone called out so only one person was cleaning the front desk tried to over charge me the shower curtain never was changed

The room itself was nice the location was perfect

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

No housekeeping unless you pay 45 dollars. Walls were paper thin. No public restroom so we had to go elsewhere when we arrived early before check-in. The furniture was dented and dinged. Although the room was spacious, the steep price was outrageous given the totality of circumstances. Iam returning in January to South Beach and will stay elsewhere for sure.

Location was awesome as was morning coffee.

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

I didn't like that there was no pool but due to the location being across the street from the beach it made it perfect

The location cleanliness was excellent the staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The wifi was awful. Constantly dropping and no phone service intermittently. Extra charge for housekeeping was not a great concept. TV didn't work until the last night of our stay.

We love the spacious rooms and ability to get where we need to go quickly from this location for conference events.

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Pull out sofa didn't have sheets and when we asked they didn't have any. Took house keeping hours to give us towels each day and sometimes we'd had to go get them ourselves. No hair dryer in our room. Wifi was really spotty.

Big rooms, mostly clean, really close to the beach and some good restaurants. Front desk had beach towels for us to grab every morning. Staff was mostly friendly even if they weren't very helpful. They let us keep our bags in a locked room behind the front desk all day before check in and go in and out as many times as we needed. Lobby had coffee, tea and cookies every morning.

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

Tried checking in at 5, room wasn't ready until after 6. The size of the room was huge, which was great. The microwave handle was broke. Had to use MacGyver skills to heat up some food. The ceiling started leaking. Have stayed at many hotels in the South Beach area, this was the worst. You will check-in unhappy and checkout unhappier.

Location was the best and only thing likable about this hotel.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Ironing board broke, beds not made, no phone in room to contact front desk, WiFi weak, musty smell on room, weak flushing toilet, very outdated everything.

Just the location was amazing. Steps to all the action on Ocean Drive.

• Reviewed: 28 January 2017

No Pool

The apartment was clean and spacious ! Ronnie at the front desk was awesome! Great guy and very personable! Location was right in the middle of South Beach!

• Reviewed: 20 January 2017

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Firstly the receptionist did not know that I had already paid the full amount (and i started also hesitating if I did) and then he just charged my credit card again - i should get a refund in 3-5 business days, but still, annoying. Secondly the SAFE was not working and in two days they were unable to fix it, so we just carried passports and everything else valuable with us. Also as they wanted us to use the valet parking, they were not very helpful to advice us on parking. Even though 2 minutes drive away is a much less expensive parking spot. The second guy did help with that. And the day when we checked in the cleaning ladies were still cleaning the room at 5pm. So we had to wait because of that.

Great location. Room is decent.

• Reviewed: 16 January 2017

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The bed had holes in the mattess cover!comforts,walls,ceiling, had to ask for clean pillow cases. Overall I wouldn't recommend this hotel to no one it's not clean!they had the nerve charge your credit card a $50 sub charge in case you damage something and then they say it won't be credited back until 3-5 days. What a crappy Hotel

• Reviewed: 7 January 2017

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

It's noise. Hiding fees. There is this "resort fee" of $22.00. But if you need towels, plastic bags, or someone to clean your room, you have to pay for these "extra" things...So my question is: What's the resort fee for? Also, the breakfast is black coffee and chocolate chips cookies. No. I'm not kidding.

• Reviewed: 5 January 2017

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Cleanliness. We also had an emergency and had to leave a night early. They still charged me full price for a night we didn't stay. Staff was Not the friendliest.

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Very loud in a beach-facing room. You really are in the middle of it all - including restaurant music and noise. Did not sleep well first night. Noise does not stop until well into the early morning (after midnight). But we got used to it on the second and third nights. Oh, and the fridge was not working during our visit.

Hotel is in the middle of South Beach Miami. Room was large and included a kitchen.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Two rooms with 2 double beds were available online so I booked them. Once I arrived at the location I had 1 room with 2 beds and 1 with a king bed. Had bookings.com shown exactly what was available I could have been more prepared instead of getting surprised once I arrived.

The spacious rooms, location, and the price.The lobby was beautifully decorated for the holidays.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Assigned room (207) did not look anywhere close to the pictures. Very dirty, bed falling apart like most of the furniture in the room. No additional services offered for the resort fee.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

i was told i was going to get a sea view all i could saw were trees and a small alley. Water didnt stay hot long.

The room was well worth every dime, all of the staff was so friendly. There is a daytime staff that checked on me periodically when i left out asking was everything ok, which was very important to me being on southbeach.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

We didn't get room service at all, not one day. All we had was a cleaning lady bringing clean towels

Located in front of the beach. Rooms are huge with huge beds and nice kitchen.

• Reviewed: 24 November 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

My reservation was done for two people. One room with two big beds, and, I was charged for this. But, when I've arrived in the hotel, I was informed that the hotel didn't have more room with two beds. So I've had to sleep in a couch bed!

The room is big and the hotel has an excellent location.

• Reviewed: 23 November 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

in The Suites if you stay more than four days you will need to pay for cleaning service not included in the suites

The staff where great I had no problem with them very helpful

• Reviewed: 10 November 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The elevator is a bit scary. The lobby area has funky smell. Only provide cheap cookies and coffee in the morning. Found a dead cockcroach under the basin in the bathroom. The check in staff gives you an attitude and no smile.

Great location, right next to the beach. The suite is very spacious. Free beach towel provided. Clean smell of the bed lining.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

De tudo. Uma desgraça! Nao tem absolutamente nada de bom.

Nao gostei de nada. The door man was impolite and rude. The place is old, dirty and the guests are the worst kind of people. Including violent people. In my floor there was a fight and discussion. We felt threatened. There is no security. A truly nightmare. My family and I were mistreated and disrespected. This place should close its doors.

• Reviewed: 23 October 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

I was there with my family to vacations + a meeting. The location is good to whom want goes to the party, but is not good for children. On the second night and we had to leave in a rush of the hotel because the neighbours started a very hard fight around 11pm, with screams, broken things, and agressions even on the outside of the apartment. The situation waked up my daughter and she became terrified with the noise. We were very scared, and we had to decide to move out, look for a second hotel in a urgent situation and in the middle of the night. Nobody from staff appeared at that moment to do something. On the day after, i sent a e-mail to the manager of the hotel telling this situation, but i did not received response up to now

The only thing positive was the kindness of Mrs Ofelia from the front desk

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Have to pay $45 to get room clean and had go and keep getting clean towels every single day.

I love that this Hotel was close by the beach and lots of restaurants.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Small entrance between noisy restaurants, fortunately it was quiet in our 3. floor apartment.

Great 200m walking distance over the street to the Miami Beach for morning swim. Nicely decorated apartment with kitchen, but we stayed only one night, so we did not have time to cook anything. Wifi was quite good. Luggage storage was available. We would go there again, if the roomrate was under 100 us. My favourite Grohe rainshower in bathroom (r 311).

• Reviewed: 12 October 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Toilet pressure too low... If u want your room cleaned they charge you 45$ to clean it. I thought that's what the resort fees cover

Location.. room was nice

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Stuff was amazing room was clean and spacious, after we check out we had late flight they let us borrow towels to go to the beach and leave out baggage next trip to MIA I'm coming back

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The washroom can be updated, but it was fine. Hard to communicate with front desk ( you'd have to go downstairs) as there was no phone in the room. Lighting in the room should be updated. Although, we were never in the room at night for very long... The big open windows were great in the morning!

They always say location is key! Casa Grande is in the BEST location. I really enjoyed waking up to gorgeous view of south beach's beautiful architecture and palm trees! It was easy to get stuck on the full sized balcony to hang out in our own space in the sun. Staff was friendly ( Ronnie ensured we are well taken care of and also had us check in early! THANKS RONNIE!!!) the apartment was spacious, couch was ultra comfy, I dont think I slept in the bed during my stay, thats how comfy the couch was! I made breakfast every morning, using the appliances we had in our apartment. It was super convenient and efficient! There are tons of reastaurants on the Ocean Drive strip, there is a liqour store and a pizza spot around the corner! Everyhthing is walking distance! I WILL BE BOOKING CASA GRANDE AGAIN!!!

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

Parking arrangement with the valet service.(was not the same company as the hotel) we waited for 1 hour and a half to get our car.Not adequate if you pay 30 $ a day for valet service.

Very spacious rooms, very clean. Good staff.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The rooms were clean and spacious. The location was perfect and the entire staff was very helpful and friendly. Ronnie was wonderful! I'll probably try to stay here every time I visit. No complaints!

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The day we got there the guy was so nice to me. He asked me was everything okay that Saturday morning. The location was nice everything was walking distance.

• Reviewed: 3 September 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

The lift was broken. The wifi was broken. No microwave. Not enough cups for all of us. Pillows smelt of cigarettes (we don't smoke). Broken glass coffee table (booked for a family friendly room as have very small kids). Something in the A/C vent that made an awful noise ALL NIGHT. Uncomfortable beds. No sheets for the sofa bed so had to sleep 1 parent to 1 small child in small double bed and 1 parent to 1 big child and 1 small child in larger double bed so no sleep for anyone that night.

Very close to the beach

• Reviewed: 25 August 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

- room 308 was old and lot things where broken (the safe, bathroomdoor, the stoof, microwave and so on) noisy. No clean sheets, no towels when we arrived and now change of towels/housekeeping during out stay

The location near the beach

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

- The check-in experience was very bad, and the person at the reception had a bad attitude but he was nice the next day!! The check-in system was down and they couldn't print the reservation info so I was asked to sign a white paper with just my name and room number hand written on it!! - The room wasn't so clean when we checked-in and no one cleaned it during our 2 night stay.

- Location is Great - Room size is very big

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The room was not as advertis!!. I was told at check-in they only had a room king size bed, after refusing to accept that answer, the attendant happen to find a two bed room. The room I selected from Booking.com website had two beds and a sofa, when I made the reservations 2 months ago. Room didn't have sofa!

Location was great!!

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Everything was great!

Ronnie the manager was Super great, he upgraded us to Oceanview and the condo was right in smack where you want to be at, I will definitely be back

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Towels could've already been in the room , not a major problem, just something I normally expect within the room.

Mr. Ronnie the man who checked us in, made the place absolutely amazing, his energy was great! The place was the best place to spend my 21st. The staff was nothing but welcoming, the room was great.

• Reviewed: 12 August 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The stuff was not so helpful, except some lady who worked on reception! When we arrived, at 5:30pm they gave us keys of the room and when we came to the room, the cleaning ladies were still cleaning and stayed with us for another 30 min

Location is great!

• Reviewed: 6 August 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

We couldn't get the valet parking and had to park in a parking garage a few blocks away. Where we ended up paying a lot of additional money that was supposed to be included. The enterence was small

The hotel was nice.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

• Queen One Bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen on Ocean Drive

My booking was suppose to include fruit and snacks in our room, but the front staff said they don't provide that. I booked, and paid for a sea view but didn't get one. All four pillows were really hard.

The matress and bedding were super comfy (except the pillows). The staff gave us a great restaurant to go to.

• Reviewed: 30 July 2016

• Deluxe Two-Bedroom Apartment

Front desk took forever. We had to come downstairs three times to ask for towels after they told us they would bring them to us but never did. Lobby had a funny smell and having to go next door to the bar for ice wasn't cool.

Location was perfect, right across the beach and in the middle of everything

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The only thing that let this stay down was the unreliable WiFi connection and the fact you had to log in every time you used it.

We booked late so got this at a very reasonable price. We were especially pleased when we got to our room and it had a great view over south beach.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• King One bedroom Oceanfront with Full Kitchen Steps to the Beach

The staff were terrible and rude. The room was nothing like the pictures.I booked a room months ago and they tried to give me another room.

The location was convenient.

Browse The Casa Grande Beach House traveller photo gallery