Reviews of Casablanca Hotel by Library Hotel Collection 4 stars

9.7

9.9

9.8

Not applicable

Wow! A gem of a find in Times Square! From the second we arrived we were so impressed with the warm welcome (early check in; many thanks!!), attention to detail, and all the amenities. A quiet haven nestled in the midst of it all. The second floor was brilliant with the complimentary breakfast and all day snacks, complimentary wine and cheese between 5-8 and daily water bottles to the room. No nickel and dining here, folks. Bed extremely comfortable and room exceptionally clean! Bathroom modern. We will definitely be back! Don't hesitate to book this hotel; one of the best experiences I've had!

• Minisuite with 2 beds

The 4th Time I came to NYC and this place is by far the best Hotel I've ever stayed in Manhattan. You walk in and at the same moment you forget about this crazy City you left behind you - very cool Hotel and the people there are always friendly with a big smile! The rooms are definitely bigger then most of the others in NYC - will back back for sure!!!

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

didn't have any dislikes with this hotel

the rooms were clean and comfortable the staff were excellent. great location. couldn't of been happier with our stay

• Minisuite with 2 beds

Not enough tables at breakfast. Very limited breakfast items. Had to remind housekeeping to resupply toiletries.

Good location. Nice wine+cheese reception but often not enough tables to sit down and enjoy it.

Perhaps memory foam mattress

Everything the hotel exceeded my expectations it was ultra welcoming and cozy like a home from home. Perfection to the highest standard will definitely be coming back.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

The view from my room - on a tiny inner courtyard - was not pleasant. I could not find how to reduce or turn off the heating before bedtime. Last but not least, I had booked and paid for two nights but knew in advance that I would not stay more than 1 night. I knew I could not get a refund due to booking.com policy but I expected the hotel to give me a special care, upgrade me or anything. On the contrary they did not answer my e-mail in which I had told them that I would not stay the 2nd night and did not tell me anything special when I checked in and explained again the situation. I cannot complain because it's my fault if I booked 2 nights but I expected a commercial gesture for a customer which pays one night the price of two.

The decoration - in the style of Morocco - is original and lovely. The common living room is cosy. The geographic location - 20 meter away from Time Square - is great. The USB plugs in the room are very useful if you do not have a European/US plug adaptator.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Perhaps more tables for two people in the lounge rather than having to join other couples in busy times.

The hotel felt very homely and was surprisingly quiet considering it is pretty much right on Times Square. All of the staff were friendly and helpful. The breakfast was well presented with a reasonable choice. The 5 pm wine and cheese in the lounge was very nice and the complimentary drinks and pastries were good. The hotel was very clean, the room we had was nice, very clean with nice bathroom and comfy bed.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

The staff at this little hotel in the heart of Manhattan is wonderful! The location is perfect with Times Square and the subway within a few footsteps of the door. I was happily surprised. I drove in, and having a parking garage next door (with a hotel discount) made my experience so easy. I would stay here again!

• Deluxe Queen Room

My husband thought the bedroom was looking a little worn. This is not a slick modern hotel and I think the old fashioned "Casablanca" theme is all part of what makes the hotel so comfortable and welcoming.

Since discovering the Casablanca several years ago we now always stay here when in New York. The location, just off Times Square is excellent and the inclusion of continental breakfast and the evening wine and cheese in the room rate is a big plus. The lounge area is a very welcome place to return to at any time during the day to relax with coffee and cookies.

• Premium Room with Two Beds

Nothing. We liked everything.

We found everything just perfect for the NYC experience in this small boutique hotel. Amazing staff congratulations. Staff are ready to be helpful wherever needed, but not intrusive. The location is great just in Times Square but no noisy , is a kind of Oasis in a safe area with lots of police. We think that Casablanca it is a extremely well managed and maintained hotel, they want that you feel at home and we really felt. Everything is immaculate clean with attention to details. Rooms are very comfortable. Also the hotel have a common area that is good for working, with complimentary tea and coffee 24 h. Internet works fine. It is walking distance to everything in Manhattan for example : Bryant Park (ice rink) , Central Station (Oyster bar , sit in the balcony and ask for the simple Oysters just with lemon if you want to taste the original flavour ), Rockefeller Centre ( ice rink & restaurants& tube station) Trump Tower (good coffee shops & restaurant) . Casablanca is also near the Metro/Tube station ( before lunch or on a Sunday take the train to Coney Island. In winter it is a beautiful and empty nice beach promenade, but with no good restaurants opened ) The tube can also be taken plus the ferry to Staten Island for nice views and mix with the locals . The tube just does not feel so safe coming from JFK airport ( but nothing bad happened . Moreover outside the hotel there are two amazing restaurants with excellent food where we share some plates( as they are tasty and enormous ): Tony's and Brooklyn Dinner ( just be aware that in everywhere you have to pay an extra amount in the bill for the NYC tax ).

• Premium King Room

We did not like that there was no fridge in the room.

The bed was extremely comfortable. The location was perfect. Thoroughly enjoyed the wine and cheese hour with the live piano music.

• Premium King Room

View from the room was an office building across the street (common for hotels in this area). Otherwise, absolutely no complaints

Location is fantastic. Half a block away or so from Times Square. Very easy access to public transportation. I drove here and there's a parking garage right next door to the hotel with a huge "Parking" sign (can't miss it). The hotel validates parking for a reduced rate of $25 per night (which is excellent for parking in this area.) Parking garage is valet park, and the staff there was very friendly and prompt. As for the hotel itself, the front desk staff were extremely courteous - I was only staying for one night, and they kindly agreed to let me have a late checkout until 1 p.m. to allow me to come back after my morning meeting. The King bed room is a good size and was very clean. The bed is extremely comfortable, and the bathroom is very large (half the size of the room itself) and has all the amenities you need. TV and internet worked well. Italian restaurant attached to the hotel is excellent (picked the food up, which was ready in 10 minutes). I didn't have the breakfast here since my meeting served food in the morning, but they do have free breakfast here if you're willing to go to the second floor lounge area in the morning. You do have the option to have the food delivered to your room in the morning for a small fee, but I didn't try this. Given the location and amenities, this is the best value hotel close to Times Square I've ever stayed at, and it will be "go-to" choice in the future.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Staff was excellent! Bed super comfy! Lounge area great. Everything about this hotel is excellent, if the decor was upgraded a bit I would rate it as a five star.

• Minisuite with 2 beds

I had confirmed that we could sleep four adults in a two-roomed suite that was intended for three, but was grilled at check-in by the clerk who didn't believe me. I had to show him he email from Booking.com before he would believe. Unnecessary delay and irritation.

Central location right near Times Square. Comfortable suite. 24x7 lounge area with drinks and snacks.

• Premium Room with Two Beds

No exhaust fan in the bathroom.

Great hotel in fabulous location. Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Much more personal than large chain hotels. Would happily stay there again.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The only complaint I had was over the heat. Even off it was very warm in the room and we slept with the window open (18 deg outside). Another guest comment on this and they simply ran the AC unit, which we did on the last night.

“You have to visit New York at Christmas”… I like Christmas though not a fanatic but when I had a chance to visit my daughter before she leaves in January I made arrangements to do so. I had never been to NYC and truly it is everything you can imagine and if can go you should do all the touristy things. Also, stay at the Casablanca… for those of you that have read my other reviews I like smaller boutique hotels that are known for their service. The Casablanca met all those expectations. The service was outstanding, they claim that every staff member is a concierge and it’s very true. I had gloves delivered, without my name on them, and once delivered I found them in my room. Our room was small (not unlike a European hotel) but very nice, quiet (considering the proximity to Times Square), but no view… but that’s ok because the location 50 yards from Times Square is outstanding. The staff will guide you to nearby good restaurants and will arrange a reservation at Tony’s next door for very good family style Italian. Continental breakfast is nothing special but fine, wine at happy hour flows freely-free with very good cheese and snacks. Turndown with chocolates is as always a nice luxury. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Deluxe Queen Room

No problems, everything was well.

I have stayed at this hotel before for New Years Eve, and this hotel was steps from the New Years Eve Ball Drop. I was able to see the ball drop from the roof of the hotel, which was wonderful. The hotel is in the style of the movie, Casablanca, very nice décor, comfy bed, and wonderful food. After 5:00pm, daily, there was a wine and cheese gathering, with yummy treats available in Ricks Café, with music, which was very nice. This year I brought my sister with me and she said that she had a fantastic time. This was her first visit to this hotel. The staff were very nice and accommodating and the ladies in Ricks Café were very kind and my sister and I had good conversations with them. I liked the way the staff treated each other and customers, and appeared to work well together. Appeared to be a happy working environment.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Could have used better pillows and firmer bed. Elevator was in no hurry but fortunately neither were we.

This is honestly the nicest staff at any boutique we've ever stayed at. Nice breakfast/gathering room. Friendly wine cheese gathering and ample breakfast with personal service rather than just buffet bowls. Great location for walking to shows and Times Square madness. Close to subway lines.

No criticisms really.

Great location 50 yards from the Times Square Clock and fabulous hotel. Good value price-wise and you would struggle to find a better location. Staff were superb - nothing was too much trouble. Really useful having complimentary coffee and snacks throughout the day. Would definitely recommend it if you are looking for a first class boutique hotel with service to match.

This property will not disappoint! Everything about it is excellent and 5 star worthy. From the moment you walk in, You feel welcomed and appreciated. I absolutely love this place and hope to return soon.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Room was extremely hot with no way to adjust the temperature. Maintenance had to be called to make the adjustment.

Bed was comfortable, room was clean, staff was very friendly. Happy hour was very nice.

• Premium King Room

Staff were amazing. Even though we booked with no cancellation prior to 30 days, management did not charge us for the last day that we had to leave early, due to an illness. Everyone was more than accomodating. Thank you.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Room was very hot. Steps between floors were very steep and not especially well lit.

Great location, convenient and affordable parking, adequate breakfast, good happy hour with wine, all day coffe and snacks. Only downside was that the room was very hot and we could not turn the temp down. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Deluxe Queen Room

The coffee could be a bit stronger however I added an expresso to mine and that did the trick.

Friendly and helpful staff. Lovely relaxing hotel. Very clean rooms and excellent location. In Ricks we were able to meet others staying at the hotel. The wine and cheese time is excellent.

• Minisuite with 2 beds

This is by far a great hotel,they attend to anything you ask,so friendly and the little extras like the note left in your room to tell you what the weather forecast for the next day make for it being a nice experience.

• Premium Room with Two Beds

Nothing could have been better

The bed was extra comfy and the lounge room was very welcoming as was the invitation for drinks and cheese in the evening. The staff were extremely accommodating . It was comforting to be able to leave our luggage on the last day and the suggestion that this is “your home”until you leave was incredible., service was impeccable. Thank you

• Minisuite with 2 beds

When discussing parking, it could’ve been helpful to specify which parking garage his an association with the hotel

John, the manager, went over and above his duty, his staff was incredibly friendly, and his hotel was impeccable. All around a GREAT experience!

• Premium King Room

Few complaints: We like it cool in the room at night so, even in November, we tried to sleep with the window open and air conditioning on, but the street noises made this impracticable. Room a little warm at night.

Things that make this property great: the staff, and I mean every one of them, were great; the location, steps away from Times Square, theaters, and several subway stops; free breakfast with plenty of choices and evening wine and cheese; bathroom bigger than most rooms in NYC. Would stay here again.

• Premium King Room

The staff - great. Location - cannot be better. Having breakfast items available in the morning wonderful. Having cheeses, cookies, crackers, drinks, vegetables, etc along with TV, newspapers, computer area, views of square and the people that set each up (they by the way are great) is a great bonus. You step out of the hotel and you are at the heart of so much of Manhattan.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Furnished well but little counter like space in bathroom or in the room itself with a mirror that allows for placing make up items, curling iron, etc. while applying make up, fixing hair, etc. I had to use the toilet seat lid to hold my make-up bag and my curling iron when getting ready to go out. Could not set out all items as little level area on curved toilet seat cover. Not even a "vanity" table with a well lighted mirror and OUTLETS in the room. Even counter space around the bathroom sink would help.

Small hotel. Love that is only has 6 floors as I prefer closer to the ground. Feel safe because it is close to the action (Times Square/Theatre District) and there is always someone at the desk and usually the door of the hotel to greet me. Breakfast in AM and wine/cheese in the evening great, especially when traveling alone. Way to meet people!

• Deluxe Queen Room

Could update some of the wall paint, just slightly to give it fresh look.

quirky surroundings, loved the Casablanca theme and lounge area on 2nd floor.

• Premium King Room

The free breakfast is fantastic, good quality and variety. Its also great that Ricks Cafe is available to guests all day, and nibbles and wine on an evening is excellent too. A great place to relax. The whole hotel is spotlessly clean and comfortable. If I had one criticism, is furniture could do with an upgrade, all a bit old fashioned now

• Deluxe Queen Room

This is a small, boutique hotel just off Time Square. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Rooms are on the small side but adequate. Beds are very comfortable. Location is fantastic if you are planning on taking some theatre.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Great stay - small room, but that's NY. I was sick and the staff was amazingly helpful. Can't say enough good things. Pull into the parking garage right before the hotel or you'll have to circle.

• Deluxe Queen Room

It isn't a luxury hotel, but I had nothing to complain about. If you prefer big and impersonal this is not the hotel for you. The complimentary breakfast does not include a hot buffet, but they toast bagels for you etc...

Fantastic location and staff, just off Times Square but a million miles away from the hustle and bustle. Complimentary breakfast and happy hour meant that although this hotel might look more expensive than some others with its star rating it was excellent value for money.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

The room was small, bit well maintained. Because the building is old, the bathroom was small and old fashioned.

The hospitality room on the second floor was lovely, and it was open for a very nice breakfast and wine and cheese in the afternoon. The staff everywhere was extremely friendly and accommodating.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Street noise in the middle of the night, AC water dripping noise, and the neon light flickering through the blinds.

30 seconds to Time Square. Bed was very comfortable and wasn't petit at all. Although there were no coffee makers in the room, the 24-hour complimentary snack bar was my mum's favorite spot during our stay. Friendly and helpful staff all the way. Will recommend to friends for sure.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Rooms a little on the small side

Attention to detail. Room upgrade as it was our anniversary celebrated with a bottle of wine - free cratis. Great location.

NOTHING!

EVERYTHING! Free upgrade. Staff very kind and friendly, helpful in all matters-Unfortunately I was injured and they helped me amazingly, find an emergency clinic available, taxis, help pack my luggage because of the injury) Great location right in the heart of the theater district. Second floor lounge was perfect -Great happy hour with free refreshments Room was spacious and comfortable Lovely Moroccan themed decorations Would happily go back- Thank you so much Casablanca team for your great support,highly appreciated!

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Fantastic staff, couldn't do enough to help you and make sure your stay was enjoyable. Daily wine and cheese event is definitely a plus. Breakfast was excellent. This hotel is an oasis in the chaos of NYC. So civilised. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Premium King Room

Lovely to be able to help yourself throughout the day to pastries & drinks- breakfast was also lovely with staff very helpful. Wine and cheese/snacks from 5 - 8pm was fabulous, but we didn't always make it as far to busy enjoying the sights of New York. Did end up one evening about 12.30am in Ricks Lounge where another group of guests were playing the piano and singing- an impromptu cabaret.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Not much not to like. The street noises at night but hey this is NY City and it is a noisy place. Not much you can do about that.

The cozy armosphere and the interaction with other guests during the wine and cheese in the evenings. The staff is very polite and very helpful with every little detail!

• Minisuite with 2 beds

The aircon in our room was noisy. I complained and they sorted it immediately

This is a fantastic little gem in New York. In some ways the decor is a little dated but that is more than made up for by the customer service provided by the staff- they really couldn't do enough for you and all with a warm friendly manner. Add in the cleanliness, great breakfast, and the little roof terrace - wonderful! The piano playing in the lounge was great too. We would recommend to anyone looking for a hotel in that part of New York

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Premium Room with Two Beds

There is NOTHING that needs to be improved upon.

I think the hotel is excellent in all ways, but most importantly, the staff is the best. Everyone is well trained. They are helpful even without being asked.

• Premium King Room

The Casablanca is an excellent property. The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The facilities are spot on. Couldn't rate my stay here high enough. Loved the relaxed feel in a great location.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Not critical, but a small fridge in room would have been nice.

Staff very kind and friendly, helpful in all matters. We arrived very early at 07am and reception looked that we could get a room as soon as possible. We liked the breakfast, tea time, ombrellas at entrance when rains, etc. the atmosphere is very relaxed and uncomplicated. Room facing backyard are very quiet. Air-conditioning works fine but is loud. Classic petite has a small bed for 2 persons named full size (135 cm), so if you need space i would recommend a queen or king size bedroom. Room has iron, hairdryer, safe, large nice TV.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Great location. Wonderful staff- the friendliest ever. Nice size room for New York. Room cleaned twice a day with clean towels. Good breakfast and cookies and coffee all day. 2 free water bottles every day

• Premium King Room

Family with baby running around and screeching and a staff member gave him a pot to play with! So noisy and ruined peaceful morning. Poor choice to give kid

Lovely tea time and breakfast spread

• Deluxe Queen Room

It was really convenient having breakfast at the hotel as well as access to pastries and coffee, etc. at all times of the day. We also loved wine and cheese hour. The hotel was in a very convenient location. The places we wanted to get to were reasonable walking distance from the hotel and we were ridiculously close to all the theaters we went to for Broadway shows.

• Premium King Room

This hotel was a perfect place for our first stay in New York. A boutique type hotel with the most friendly staff. The breakfast was included which had great choices. There was also complementary wine and nibbles early evening. After a full on day exploring New York in the heat this was a bonus - a chance to sit down, meet some lovely people if you want, enjoy a drink and then head out again for the night. The room we had was very quiet ( except the air con was a bit noisy). It seemed hard to believe that once you head out of this quiet, lovely hotel you are a few steps from all the excitement and craziness of Times Square.

• Minisuite with 2 beds

The air conditioning was very noisy but we were so tired from all the walking that nothing could have kept us awake!

We chose this hotel due to its good reviews and in particular, its location. It is a 30 second walk from Times Square and couldn't have been better. The staff were fantastic; nothing was too much trouble. We arrived a few hours early and they happily stored our cases whilst we started our exploration of Broadway and our local vicinity. Throughout our stay they were really helpful and friendly, which can't unfortunately be said for everywhere else we visited! The bedrooms were so lovely and we had no street noise whatsoever. Breakfast was plentiful and coffee / tea and cakes were available 24hrs a day for the peckish!

• Deluxe Queen Room

Great location! Staff were so helpful. Everyone is so friendly and that makes all residents happy and friendly too. Would definitely stay again!

• Deluxe Queen Room

All the staff at the Casablanca Hotel, whether it be on reception, in Rick's Cafe or the maids who looked after our room were friendly and helpful. We found Rick's Cafe a wonderful, relaxing place for breakfast, a hot drink and fruit during the day or pre-dinner cheese and wine. The hotel's location was perfect for our few days in New York sightseeing.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Rooms are not particularly large but everything has been thought about and perfectly adequate.

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Early evening cheese and wine was a very pleasant bonus. The hotel has character.

• Deluxe Queen Room

Ladies , be sure to take your own hairdryer ! Only had a turn down service one night out of 5 . A wee bit pricey, but worth it when you consider what's being offered practically on Times Square!

A beautiful building with a Moroccan theme. Quiet and cool , just s few steps away from the bustle of Times Square.....great location Staff very friendly and helpful .....could not do enough for its guests . Lovely Breakfast , and early evening wine and cheese reception made this the ideal place to stay whilst in New York.

• Deluxe Queen Room

I don't think that there is anything that I didn't like. I was very pleased with my stay.

Staff was extremely professional and clearly wanted to make your stay the best possible. The hotel was very quiet, even with it's location in Times Square. Wonderfully decorated with a great nod to the movie. It wasn't over done. It was classy yet comfortable.

• Premium King Room

Room we had was not the smallest on offer, which was a petite, it was adequate for a couple of days but would have been cramped for much longer than the 3 nights we stayed, having said that it was a big comfy bed and the communal area is more than enough to relax in before sleeping if you felt cramped in the room.

Staff were very helpful and friendly, cheese and wine in the afternoon was a bonus for the missus haha very close to times square but not bothered by any noise.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Minisuite with 2 beds

The staff were fantastic and couldn't do enough for you, especially the staff serving food. Great location right on Times Square. Highly recommend this hotel, also Tony's restaurant next door.

• Premium Room with Two Beds

We enjoyed the included breakfast and the free wine & cheese in the evening. All the staff were very pleasant & helpful. The hotel decoration had a Moroccan feel to it.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Relative to this establishment, the question should be"What's not to like."

The ambience of this boutique hotel with it's wonderfully attentive staff, homely comforts and absolute proximity to Times Square makes it a must stay hotel whenever you find yourself in this exciting city. We were a party of 4 staying over 5 nights and cannot speak too highly of this establishment and it's friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Premium Room with Two Beds

Nothing! Will definitely be back.

The location is fantastic. On Times Square, close to everything. The staff were amazing, you felt really welcome and well cared for. It felt like your own private oasis in the hustle and bustle of New York.

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

We liked everything about hotel and location.

Spent a week at this gem of a boutique hotel in great location only meters away from Times Square, although not noisy as you would expect. Staff were so friendly and helpful, nothing was to much trouble. Room and bathroom was exceptionally clean and comfortable. Excellent continental breakfast served in delightful lounge. Wine and cheese served complimentary from 5-8pm was a lovely touch especially after a long day exploring city. Would definitely stay again and thoroughly recommend the Casablanca.

It's not cheap.

Staff were very friendly and helpful, and location was great. The 24-hour availability of snacks and coffee was a plus, as was the cheese and wine reception every day.

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

1.Loud AC in the room when keeping the room at set temp to cool down. 2. Breakfast is okay but not a lot of variety.

1.Very friendly and attentive staff. 2.Hotel location. 3.Food availability 24/7.

• Premium Room with Two Beds

Although the hotel could do with a face lift, everything is clean & tidy

The staff were brilliant nothing was too much trouble. The hotel is just off Times Square everything is in easy walking distance and no noise.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

• Premium King Room

The building works opposite! and the constant dustcarts picking up the building waste! We were at the front of the hotel so the noise was unbearable at times!

All of it apart from the building work opposite from the reception staff thru to the complimentary cheese and wine. Just fab!

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Staff were absolutely amazing! I have to complement Jeffrey for being so friendly and helping us on all the questions and requests we had! Location location location, 10 steps to the right and you're in time square! Breakfast was great! The evening drinks and snacks were perfect! The rooms were delicately designed resembling the name of the hotel on having a classical theme! Whenever we are in New York from now onwards we will stay at this hotel!

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Really not much the hotel could do, we stayed during the week, but cars beeping at 5am wasn't great but it is NYC.

Parking was next door, awesome, shops and theatres are so close. It was a total homerun!!!! Staff was great, extras were great and room was very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 April 2017

• Deluxe Queen Room

Water kept 'sticking' in the bath, and the air conditioner was temperamental.

Staff were courteous, friendly and accommodating. The hotel's location is also to be commended.

• Deluxe Queen Room

NOTHING! Excellent service and location! Wonderful staff and always such a GREAT HELP with any plans or reservations we need to make.

There is no REAL restaurant but the breakfast, coffee and cookies as well as the goodies at Happy Hour were marvelous...excellent. We love Casa Blanca and try to visit once a year. I believe this was our fifth stay. I can not say enough about how wonderful the accommodations and the staff are. Casa Blanca is one of the reasons we go back to New York every year.

• Minisuite with 2 beds

Had no view from room. strange rattling noises through night from floor above. we were on the 6th floor and no hotel rooms above.

excellent location, very friendly helpful staff. lovely room, had a mini suite. good continental breakfast

• Reviewed: 24 March 2017

• Premium Room with Two Beds

There wasn't anything I didn't like

The 2 girls serving the complimentary tea, coffee, prosecco etc were lovely! Such nice girls and so helpful and welcoming, the room was outstanding and the beds were so comfortable!

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Truly, there was nothing I didn't enjoy. They go above and beyond to make your experience a great one!

Steps from Times Square but a peaceful retreat the moment you step back inside. All of the staff were very friendly and attentive to whatever needs we had. The room was spacious, even for the smallest petite size, and eloquently decorated. The nightly wine and cheese reception was an excellent bonus that capped off every night beautifully. Would stay again in a heartbeat!

• Reviewed: 11 March 2017

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

Breakfast was excellent! Moreover, tea, coffee and pastry served in the big cozy dinning room any time you return to the hotel during the day was great ☺

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• Classic Petite with One Queen Bed

We liked the small boutique hotel feel. The morning continental breakfast made it easy to get the day started and the evening wine and cheese was a great way to take a break before the nightlife began. The hotel was in a great location for the theater.