Reviews of Catalina Hotel & Beach Club 3 stars

#242 of 416 hotels in Miami Beach

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Unfair what I pay
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms small, pictures show bigger, awfull view just branchs you can't see even the pool 😠 bathroom all the time the floor so wet, water coming out to the room and I went to pool area downstairs and nobody around to serve towels, food or drink for 2 hours I was there. but thanks anyways .

Kindly 😐 the rooms was clean, and the food was good and fair prices

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

I recommend this hotel to everyone who wants to go to Miami Beach. It’s just great.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

There wasn’t anything that I didn’t like.

Everything was so great. I liked everything about this hotel, starting from the staff . Staff was so caring, lovely and very friendly, and so helpful also. While for the room and everything else I can’t say anything, they were just so perfect. And the prices are very good.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Not a great experience

The smell of the room, corridors and reception was very old, damp and of vomit. They added charges charges of $20 per day for using wifi and having towels for the pool or beach and for also using the gym which we never used. Valet parking was $40 per day and we were charged $80 because we collected the car after 1pm which is apparently a new day which we was not told this by anyone. We ate the the FKU restaurant which is owned by the hotel and the waiter added extra charges to our bill which just said regular which came to $20. We told the waiter about this and he pulled out a bunch of cash from his pockets and gave us the $20 back. He was clearly doing this for his own benefit and keeping the extra charges for himself. The service was terrible and he seemed to be high on marijuana or something because he would barley keep his eyes open.

The room was good but it didn't have anywhere to hang your wet towels.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

The hotel is in a top location, 5 minutes walk to the beach...

The hotel is in a top location, 5 minutes walk to the beach and has two pools. They provide beach chairs and beach towels as well. The room was spacious and very clean and modern. The staff goes out of their way to help you. There are a couple of restaurants on property and the food is excellent. Live music all day.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

• Room with Two Double Beds

There was no place to place your luggage, beds were so low to the floor, water pressure in bathroom was so poor no table or chair to sit down on. Looks like the room was just remodeled poor job of it.

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Great Shuttle experience: nice property and location; awesome staff; some issues with the room

I think I got a handicap friendly room. Taking a shower standing without a current or a lip on the floor was a problem. Water went everywhere. I have taken showers in similar European showers but the floor wasn't slanted so that it would drain so I got a pool of water by the toilet

The staff was great. I liked the communal facilities and the free Shuttle to/from the Airport is a Rock Star! Also, like 24 hour restaurant.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

The cleaning service is bad. Hotel not well maintained, the location is good. Not value for money
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is dirty, the cleaning service is horrible. Facilities are old and not well maintained. Overall bad experience.

I like the location and the staff was very helpful

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

I liked the location and the restaurants were close by.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were not as big as expected.

I liked the location and the restaurants were close by. The staff was very helpful and attentive while during our visit.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Pleasant

Staff did not book me in on shuttle bus to airport. Shuttle bus to airport from hotel was late and then it turned out staff never booked me on the bus. Meaning I had to get last minute taxi very expensive. It was an accident but poor communication with staff as I could have missed my flight

Clean spacious rooms. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Our room didn’t match the pictures at all.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Our room didn’t match the pictures at all. I payed for a room in a building with a pool . Instead I got one in a building which doesn’t have a pool. Moreover there were some bugs on the walls . I wasn’t satisfied .

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

I liked the happy hour, the pools, value for the low price.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The check in process was horrible! Took over 25 minutes with a reservation and no one was in line ahead of us. Either they need a better system or more training. After flying hours, a long check in process isn’t what you want to go through.

I liked the happy hour, the pools, value for the low price.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

enjoyed our stay..
    • Room with Two Double Beds

the shuttle from the airport was really slow in arrival and picking up and dropping off people all over the place..

Hotel was very nice and loved our time there.. Had a small issue but Management took care of it.. Central location.. Lots happening.. very happy with our stay

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Really not worth the price you pay!

The water really didn’t get hot, then it would start drizzling. Everything in the hotel looks old! the bed set in the king size bedroom look like cats were scratching the furniture. The hallway smelled awful, And ever time you leave your room you got to keep going to the desk for them to reset your key.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Hotel management and customer service.

Hotel management and customer service. They will go out of their way to not accommodate you in case of travel changes due to an emergency, such as a hurricane.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Do not waste your time with this hotel.

Rude staff. Our hotel keys never worked. We probably had nine different Keys over the entire stay. Got locked out of our room multiple times because of it. The AC in our hallway was out and was extremely hot. The elevator broke and we were on the third flood so had to use the stairs.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Excellent time spent there.

Receptionist personnel didn`t answer on the phone, and refrigerator was filled with bar stuff, and we didn`t have place where to put our drinks, food, etc. Better is to put some another refrigerator for your stuff, and leave one for guests.

Mr Tomic was a polite, and wonderful personality who helped everyone.

Great see you next year

or room shower eaked so the floor outside the shower stayed wet which is dangerous

the pillos were great. the food was plentiful and we loved the entertainment

bad experience

arrogance..!!! made a mistake with booking ( booked by mistake one day later and after traveled 7 hours from Jacksonville ) but the manager didn't want help and lost the money even if he had availability of rooms.

the loation

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

loved it , recommend a group of friends or ppl who want to party bc it’s 24/7 it was so fun

n/a

i loved everything from the comfortable beds to the nice shower , the pools to OPEN BAR that’s always good , staff nice and friendly and helpful, recommend if you wanna party and drink and have lots of fun come to this hotel we stayed in the maxine building everything was so nice

Brilliant location, lovely staff on arrival booked us in...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Room was a little tight with 2 people 2 suitcases, drinks at bar silly expensive and price gouging round pools isn't necessary.

Brilliant location, lovely staff on arrival booked us in early after 28hrs flight it was BLISS to have a shower! Only one grumpy unhelpful person, rest were just awesome. Exceptional value for short stay and sensational location. Highly recommend.

I liked it all.

I didn’t like the fact that in order to be in rooftop i had to automatically consume $50. I think hotel guest should get a break and be able to just enjoy.

I liked it all.

Great environment, okay service, too many ants.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

My room had a lot of ants. They were in the shower, beds, and even got in my suit case. I complained multiple times but was only offered a choice of them spraying the room. Also the air was barely working and the engineer told me he couldn't do much because it was broken.

1 night stay.

There is a 100 dollar hold required in your card to stay 1 night. The 100 dollar hold on my card takes 30 days to return.. Breakfast is not served until 07.30 and there is nowhere to get a coffee.

The staff were extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

The guy just walked in to stock the refrigerator when my...

Free drinks for an hour

The guy just walked in to stock the refrigerator when my girlfriend was naked just getting out the shower. He didn't knock.

Ok for 2 days location & restaurant onsite where definitely a plus.

Very small rooms pool area was dirty ! & they charge u extra for cleaning services $100 deposit for 2 days which was not explained before hand smh.

Location restaurant on site!

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

It was okay I have stayed at better places but it’s okay if just needed!

The happy hour drinks sucked!! The shuttle service is a mess. The shuttle came late, the staff didn’t even try to tell us what were going on with it. Sushi bar had an odor in the place.

It was nice location. The staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Over all the location and the 24 hour restaurant was a plus.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I had ants in my room felt I should have some compensation for that took to long to respond at front desk had to go down there I had to sleep with them crawling around my room. I also felt customers was checking out early and a room should have been cleaned right away for next check in, so I didn't have to wait until 3:00pm.

Staff was very nice.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Great pools!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The shower made the bathroom very wet which was slightly annoying.

Staff were very friendly, both pools are very lovely and the beds on the rooftop pool are so nice to lie out on.

The sticky wings at the sushi place were good
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Moist, mold smell thru out room. Front Lobby smells like pee. Bathroom had ants, all cleaning and valet say dont know to almost every question. 1 pool was full of tree leaves.

The sticky wings at the sushi place were good

The location is Awesome.

The mini fridge in the room didn’t Work. Nothing got cold in there. It was a wine storage improvised as a mini bar. The bathroom doesn’t have a door to separate the shower from the rest of the area. The entire floor gets wet. You have to pay to park and it’s expensive (40 dolars a day). Don’t rent a car if you’re staying in Miami Beach. Take Uber.

The location is Awesome. Close to the Beach, close to Lincoln Road. The hotel provides Beach towels and chairs at the beach. The restaurant in the lobby (Maxines) has great food and drinks. The hotel also provides free transfer to the AirPort.

10/10 can't fault it!

Pool could have done with a bit of a clean and the prices of the sushi restaurant were fairly high even if staying in the hotel. Would have been nice to have had a 5-10% discount if staying in the hotel or something!

Fantastic value for money, location and cleanliness! Can't complain about the hotel. Absolutely loved my stay here and miss the comfort and ease of being right on the strip! Happy hour was brilliant - I expected reduced prices on drinks but was extremely surprised to get an hour's worth of FREE ALCOHOL instead! Bedroom was extremely spacious and bed was insanely comfortable.

I would pay more to go somewhere else and enjoy the facilities

The house keeping is below par. They do not replenish shampoo conditioner body wash and lotion daily. They do not clean toilets daily. Facilities such as pool were not enticing to swim in

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very happy, good location, clean and nice hotel.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms were very clean, pool was great and staff were very helpful. Happy hour drinks 7-8 which were great and only a short walk to the beach. The food was good at the restaurants too.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Overall, it was a nice stay. Comfy, spacious rooms and close to everything.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

That when we called the front desk, no one was available to get us a mattress for the pull out bed the first night.

The restaurant attached to the facility and staff that greets us when they are around.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Pay the extra for somewhere better, rude staff and the pool is disgusting

On arrival I was greeted at 6am off a red eye flight with ‘why are you here, the check in is at 3pm’. So unhelpful and rude, I had to ask where I could go, what I could do. I’ve never been dealt with like that, my previous hotel took my number to text me when the first room was available which was a couple of hours later and various options of where to take a bit of sleep would be. The check in took so long at 3pm, everyone was arguing with them. The place is set across 3 buildings, lots of stairs and nobody offered to help with luggage to the room despite having a lot of it and being alone. The pool is disgusting, it’s full of hair and dirt really is gross I can’t imagine when it was cleaned last. Room is clean, good size but the fridge leaked all over the floor and the water out of the sink often smelt disgusting. Place full of small bugs. It’s cheap, so you get with what you pay for I guess.

Location is good, rooms are a good size.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The rooms looks exactly like the picture however, they had...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I didn’t like the smell of the place and the pool isn’t great either

The rooms looks exactly like the picture however, they had stains on the bed sheets and pillow cases

Overall, good experience. I would rate this hotel as a 6.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Room was ok, but the hallway carpets were smelly and dirty. There is a smell they pump into the place and it is everywhere to hide the musty smell of the hotel. I had to plug my nose as it was so strong. Maxine's restaurant is good. Occasionally the smell of marijuana was present in the hallways and restaurant.

The beds were very comfortable and liked having four pillows on my bed to choose from.

The location was kool

First they game me a room somebody was already in Second I did not have soap the whole weekend or was clothes Third no remote to change the TV And I had ants everywhere

The location was kool

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Overall experience was with the hotel was great. But an unexpected parking fees cut the trip shorter
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Only thing I didn't like was the fact you have to paid for daily parking that at the hotel's in Miami. 42.00 daily is bit steep.

The staff was very friendly and helpful.the atmosphere was multicultural and relaxing.

Okay amenities... But could be cleaner!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Very dirty. The landings were full of the same rubbish and food for the three nights we stayed. This meant as you walked to your room you were trailing in other people's crumbs and garbage. Bedding looked grey and didn't smell fresh. Rooms are a lot smaller than appear in pictures, even with booking a room that had two double beds in.

The bar area and bamboo pool area was well maintained. The drinks and happy hour offered to residents of the hotel was also good.

That it was a party hotel.

Some of the workers in the Maxine building was not friendly. The shower pressure was to soft in the building with the pool on top.

That it was a party hotel.

Alright for what you're paying for.

The check in process was a nightmare and both pools were not enjoyable. The rooftop pool looked like it hadnt been cleaned for a year and the other pool was dark and dingy with a lot of bugs.

The bed was very comfortable.

The location was good.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The staff was not very nice, every-time I asked for something they reply was not kind. They lost the ticket for our luggage when we are leaving, therefore, we lost the shuttle to the airport, we wait for more than 40 minutes to have our bags back . When we tried to use the pool located in the roof, they told us that we have to spend at least 40 dollars in the bar to use one of the chairs... and that was never mentioned in their web page or booking. I got sick in the trip, so I kindly asked if they could clean the room while I went to the pharmacy, they told me that was not possible because of the cleaning staff... cero empathy. The room wasn’t anything close to the pictures in booking, we didn’t have enough space to open the bags... we change our booking (hotel) because it seams that this hotel was better... but we were wrong.

The location was good.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

No No No Never Cat cage again!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

My pillows smelled like a sweating armpit or below of a person that has not taken showers for 1 month. My wife sprayed her whole bottle of channel perfume over and didn’t help. Bed is inches from dirty floor and will not accomodate a tall kid. I never once gave any hotel or motel a bad feed back. But staff is 1/2 dead! Parking is $43 a night...this is a 3rd world set up to rip off. Go to Best Western and get a queens room yall! I don’t mind paying $300 a night for clean hotel but don’t call yourself a hotel no more. No counter in the restroom...jesus the lord!

Negative! Regretted that I even booked it! Worst than 3rd world MOTEL! Couldn’t imagine Miami Beach Florida USA has such a facility called “HOTEL”! Jesus!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Over all was good just didn’t like the funny smell and the front desk night guy was always rude!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel it’s self had a old smell! And the front desk people never answer the phone! And the night guy was always rude!!

The location,Happy Hour the Room it’s self was very nice looks just like the pics!!

Richard very kindly upgraded us to a suite for it being our...

Frank - the rudest member of staff I have ever experienced in a customer service environment. Called me 'f*****g crazy and got aggressive' for questioning why I should ask for a refund for an event myself and my wife attended for which transport was 2 hours late and the act we intended to see didn't even turn up. Put a dampener on our time in the hotel

Richard very kindly upgraded us to a suite for it being our honeymoon. Both resteraunts and staff within the resteraunts were brilliant.

Nice and clean.

I had no bath robes in my room. Had to request them 3 different times.

Nice and clean. Love the happy hour. The bar tenders are awesome. Staff is very attentive and helpful. The beach towels and chairs were much better this time then my previous stay. I’ll be returning to south beach in April. May just book my 3rd stay here!

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The location, Maxine's Bistro served really good food...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The carpet in the hallway is old and soiled. They should steam clean or make it hardwood throughout. There was a leak in my room and it wet up some of my clothes.

The location, Maxine's Bistro served really good food and loved that it was 24 hours. The free happy hour daily from 7-8 p.m. was an added bonus.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Happy hour was free 7-8 at night!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

When we arrived, even though we paid for our rooms on Booking.com, we were told we had to pay $200 more for incidentals and it would be returned at checkout. It's been 2 weeks and the money hasn't been returned. They had a mini bar and food that you had to pay for in the rooms. Only 3 things were touched and we moved the rest out of our fridge so we could put our own stuff in. The manager tried to say we don't get our money back because we used everything, but we didn't. In fact, a quick look in the cabinet would show all the drinks "missing" and a quick look at the cameras would show our group bringing in drinks and food constantly. I wouldn't recommend using this hotel because they will lie to keep your money. The hotel staff were nice, but holding up our money and outright lying is something I won't tolerate. In the future maybe they should consider checking the room at checkout and giving the money back right after they inspect the room.

Happy hour was free 7-8 at night! The hotel staff were nice and the rooms were nice and clean.

Complimentary drinks in the evening 7-8 pm evening bar staff...

The lift was broken so had to haul our luggage up a few flights of stairs. No offer of help from staff. Very small bathroom, no tea making facilities and the bed whilst fairly comfortable was very low. Service from one of the female staff who served breakfast was very poor. But noticed other staff were very attentive and provided a good service. So no consistency. It’s not an expensive hotel but simple changes could make substantial improvements ie hooks to hang towels in the bathroom. Roof top pool was nice but very loud music playing which included foul language. Not good for children. The hotel consists of 3 different buildings, very quirky more suitable for young people with no children.

Complimentary drinks in the evening 7-8 pm evening bar staff were very friendly. Complimentary shuttle to and from airport but only every 2 hrs so it is not always convenient. We had to wait an hour and a half for pick up.

The elevator didn’t work and the bathroom had mirror damage

Thank you Roberto for a great check in experience and property tour. Loved the concierge service and awesome bartenders

Will stay again!

I waited almost 15 mins or more to be checked in. There were 2 guys helping one lady. The staff wasn't rude, but they weren't overly friendly. The valet had a little attitude as well at 1st but it did go away pretty quickly and then he was friendly. The location is ok, but further from the action than I prefer but you can just use Lyft/Uber.

I like the room set up & size. I like the pools and roof top access. Good price.

This hotel is beautiful perfect locations not far from beach

Need cheaper frozen drinks And I wish I could of got in the pool at night Also I missed my first day because I had i late flight wish I could of checked out later Certain items in Mini bar should be free in the room

I Love the Pool and bed Area I’m the roof a lot of space and great view I Like That I Was Able to smoke my weed On the Roof And Front Area With My Wife Without Anyone Coming to Bother Me Felt Free Can’t find that in New York to much only a few locations is apraxia life like this

Sad Birthday boy and mom!

I was extremely disappointed with this hotel. I took my son to Miami for his 19th birthday and I called to inquire about the hotel prior to going i.e. pool, bar, and the amenities . They have two pools, a rooftop pool and a bambo pool. Neither pool WORKED- we couldn’t believe it. At 8:00 pm the pools were out of order. I spoke to some guest who had been there several days and they said the pool has not worked since they arrived. They have three buildings and none of the elevators worked in the buildings, so we had to walk up two flight steps with our luggage. No one offer to help us carry our luggage- Awful when you just had knee surgery. In addition the cost of the room was 200 a night and all of the amenities were not operating. I do not recommend this hotel to anyone and booking.com needs to remove it off there website. Such a disappointment for it to be our first time in Miami!

The young lady at the desk was nice but gave us inaccurate information.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

It was local every street has a restaurant and the beach was...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator was broken had to drag 3 of our heavy suitcases up the 3 level of stairs with no help.

It was local every street has a restaurant and the beach was 1 min away.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Valet parking delayed us with 30 minutes even if we booked...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Valet parking delayed us with 30 minutes even if we booked it the day before departure. Arrogant personel (only valet parking) when we notified them about it. Please improve!

Free drinks from 7 to 8.

Staff doesn t pick up the front desk phone. Some of the bed decoration was dirty. The matress was very unconfortable. To lay next to the rooftop pool there was a mandatory consumption fee of 30 dollars! All over the floors, maintenance and hygiene carriers of the cleaning equipe were left permanently in the walking zones. Music on weekends in the entry hall was way too loud. Some parts of the hotel need renovation! Too expensive for what it is. Rooms are quiet small and the beds are enormous and take up space. No window view.

Free drinks from 7 to 8. Good assistance with luggage storage. Nice bathroom. Friendly and helpful staff. I needed maintenance support very late at night and someone immediately assisted me-very good service. Nice service and assistance at the entry hall.

Could be better
    • Room with Two Double Beds

At the reception no one told me anything about the area I had to figure it out myself. No one told me the benefits that the hotel would give me when going to the beach. No one told me about the free shuttle buss until I did some digging . The people in the front desk could be more helpful but they weren’t . I realized all of this the last day I was there when I was going to check out I over heard them orienting other guest about the area and not me .

I liked the environment, very happy place the music was amazing and the food also .

GREAT PLACE
    • Room with Two Double Beds

This place rocks! Super clean and the location was the best. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The free happy hour was the best! The 2 pools clean and not overly crowded. Would definitely say again.

Not worth the money

The hotel is old and our room wasn’t clean. There’s an old swamp cooler that doesn’t get too cool so we were hot. The valet is the worse. It took one hour for us to get our car.

The bar tender was nice and the pool is nice.

The location is ok and the room is ok just make sure the room was not recently painted

The room we stayed in was recently painted. I took a nap when we arrived in the afternoon for like 2 hours and when I woke up I could not stop coughing. Since the room smelled weird to my boyfriend too we decided to ask to change to another room. They then told me I was probably allergic to paint and hence the coughing. They did change us to another room that was not recently painted and the coughing stopped after a while but I still have an upper back pain since that day hopefully nothing serious.

The location is ok but the hotel is not top of the line.

Warning ! beware !
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I reserved a 3 day stay with my daughter Jul 10th-13th 2018.. I left 5 mins from checking in..The beds were grainy dirty, with hairs and stains on the sheets.. I should of read the reviews before wasting my money..NEVER Again !

All good, except for the issue with Bed and A/C.

The bed was not flat. We literally were sunken in to a point it was uncomfortable and we could not sleep well. As well the air conditioner seemed unproductive..

The ambiance , the location, the modernness, cleanliness.

The staff was very nice.

Our room had a leak in the bathroom. If we turned the AC lower than 70 it leaked. Their resolution was to not run the AC in hot humid weather.

The staff was very nice. The property is pretty much walking distance to everything. The room was decent. It was very small, but otherwise it was clean.

Easy, comfortable, fun.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Stayed in a room with two double beds (Maxine building). The room was spacious, clean and well decorated. The hotel has nice pools with lounge areas. The beach is 3 mins walk away. Towels and chairs are included in the price. You get happy hour drinks for free 7-8pm. They gifted us a bottle of champagne for my friend’s birthday. I would love to stay in Catalina again. Had a great time.

The staff was awesome and the room was clean.

The food was a little pricey but I guess that's the price of Miami cause I'm from Texas

The staff was awesome and the room was clean. I stayed for 4 days housekeeping came in everyday to clean.The location was also perfect couldn't have pick a better spot. If I ever visit Miami again I will definatly stay in the catalina without a doubt..I read the reviews before I stayed there everyone talked about loud music the music wasnt loud it was tolerable nd didnt go on all night also the smell wasnt bad if u asked me it smelt like food from the restaurant...I give it a 10....

Staff was very helpful and they even let us check in early...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The lobby area of our building was over a sushi bar and it smelt a little bit weird when entering an exiting the hotel.

Staff was very helpful and they even let us check in early on the 4th of July! The rooms are a little bit small but everything is clean and updated.

Great location, extremely small rooms
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms are beyond small, and room keeping could have been better.

Very convenient, cute hotel. However, the double double rooms at the Catalina are extremely small.

overall, my trip was great!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Our room wasnt cleaned daily and when we asked for it to be cleaned it took all day.

The restaurants and bars were great. the hotel was close to the beach and ocean ave. The staff was very nice and helpful.

I have stayed at the Cataline 3 times now.

I have stayed at the Cataline 3 times now. They are great!!! The last time I went they upgraded my room at no cost and I got early check in since it was available at the time! The beach is 1 block away, the sushi restaurant and maxines diner is delicious... Very close to Lincoln road and everything Miami has to offer.

Great location and staff!

I loved the Catalina. It would be nice if the 3 buildings were connected but its all good!

Alexis was the best! The property is amazing and walking distance to the beach!

A good thing is that they do offer two pools and chairs and...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is split up into 3 buildings and we stayed at the one above the restaurant. We had to walk through the restaurant to get to the elevators for our room. It was very loud and the music plays into the night. Also, the first room we received had lots of dirt and debris on the pillows from the vents. They did move us to a new room across the hall fairly quickly.

A good thing is that they do offer two pools and chairs and towels for the beach which is only a short walk away.

A really fun place to stay in a perfect location!

Me and my friend both agreed that the service charges/ tips that are added on to every meal and every drink does start to become a bit of a ball ache! The prices are quite high here, however we didn’t eat or drink anywhere else in Miami so that could just be Miami prices rather than the hotel!

The atmosphere is amazing at Catalina, it’s perfect for couple or friends.. they play up to date music around the pools and it’s a nice mixture of people staying at the hotel. I found everyone really friendly and the restaurant serves amazing food. Me and my friend ate their 3x a day for the whole of our trip haha. Would definitely stay there again if I went back to Mariano!

Because the parking service , I will never come back

Parking service is terrible, more than 45 minutes to wait my car My room don’t have blackout on the bathroom window door and then at the beginning of the morning is hard to continue sleeping.

Hotel is good

• Room with Two Double Beds

Room very small, n it smell really bad in the bathroom..water cut off all the time, I was brushing my teeth n no water.. what would u do if u on the middle of shower with soak n washing ur hair with out the water for a good 30 mins.. 😱😱😱... mini fridge it not cold enough..the only good about this hotel is the location.. that all

Browse Catalina Hotel & Beach Club traveller photo gallery