Reviews of Cayman Suites Hotel 3 stars

12500 Coastal Highway, North Ocean City, Ocean City, MD 21842, USA

Friendly service, hotel was clean and good location to the...
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Would have preferred a larger fridge, it was very small and didn’t fit a lot in there to keep food and just a little shelf for the freezer

Friendly service, hotel was clean and good location to the beach

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I loved everything about the hotel.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

There wasn't anything I didn't like

I loved everything about the hotel. Steps to the beach..the bed was super comfortable and the room was great for my daughter and I. This was my third time staying here and I will definitely be back next year.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Enjoyable
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The mattress in the pull out needs to be replace. Outside of that perfect.

The bed in my room was very comfortable. The fact that there is a2 burner stove, sink, microwave, refrigerator, TV, table and chairs, and dishes, bowls, cups, glasses, silverware, and cookinig utensils in the common area were a big surprise. Nice going Cyman.

The hotel was clean, organized, and staff was friendly.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel was clean, organized, and staff was friendly. It was a short walk to the beach and had great stores around us....i give it an excellent review and would definitely stay there again.

Great location and wonderful staff. Price can’t be beat.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Really convenient location a block from the beach. The hotel staff is very attentive and courteous. The rooms are clean. The hotel is on the older side and could be updated to be better, however, for the price and location I stay here every time I go to ocean city.

I cant wait to book again
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The room was clean and loved the color pattern I cant say it was a huge dislike but the couch was a bit uncomfortable to sit on but it wont stop me from booking again

The beds slept well and my kids my mother and I fit very comfortably and if my mother is pleased I'm happy so this would be one of the top picks when I come back next year

Staff was very friendly and outgoing.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Staff was very friendly and outgoing. The hotel provided free beach chairs and towels for the adults staying. They also had plenty of clean pool towels available for their guests.

Centrally located with easy access to everything
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms were dated. Furniture was dated with visible wear and tear.. The sliding door had beige spots and fuzzy stuff on the sliding door tracks. There were to the right corner of the door were black spots on the carpet not sure if it was just black spots. Loud air conditioner that often drowned out the TV and kept me up a couple of lights..Bed were comfortable. Daily housekeeping service. Staff are amazing, they go above and to make sure your happy and satisfied with your stay. Recommending different spots from food to activities.. Definitely worth a look.

Centrally located with easy access to everything

Will not stay there again.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

I was very disappointed. The beds were so uncomfortable and the pull out couch was broken. I had to fight to get it open and closed and then it was like sleeping directly on the springs. Also there were 5 people in my party and not enough towels and things for all of us. I stayed here last year and it wasn’t like that then. Very doubtful I will return. Also I couldn’t connect to the WiFi on my iPad and when I went to the desk, he just gave me a card to call IT about it. I didn’t go on vacation to call and discuss technology .

The staff was extremely nice and helpful about most things

Vintage style motel with all the amenities, super close to the beach.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Little loud at night due to passing traffic, but no big deal. I'm guessing most hotels in the area would be the same since they are on a main drag.

It had lots of nice features, very reasonably priced and fully stocked vending machine, always free coffee in the lobby, towels and chairs for the beach, convenient location. Nicely stocked kitchen area. Plenty of dining options and stores within walking distance.

Loved it was by the beach
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

I didnt like how i was told if i wasnt out by 11:15 am i was going to be charged a nother day meanwhile they told us if we wanted a late checkout they would allow us to have a late check out the house keepers were not really friendly they kinda had attitude if i asked for more towels or whatever i asked

I liked they allowed us to stay parked there after checkout and to let us still swim very nice

Rooms are super big, front desk are nice, cleaning people are lazy.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Cleaning people were lazy, and even after tips daily we had to remind them to at least clean the bathroom and leave clean towels.

Front desk employees were super nice!

quick lay over until we could get into our condo
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was clean and had everything we needed for our short stay. Would stay longer but do not have washer dryer which we prefer when we stay at the beach for vacation. Will definitely stay again. Mattress's in our room could probably be replaced. ask about double queen bed vs double bed rooms. Worth the stay especially the staff top notch

Fantastic As Usual!
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

I love Cayman Suites. My favorite part is that the bedroom is separate from the rest of the hotel room, so you can put your kids to sleep and not have to worry about going to bed at the same time. They are also always very nice and accommodating there!

I will be back again next time to stay here.we had a great time especially the kids.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The front room pull out bed wasn't comfortable for my son to sleep on. He ended up just sleeping on the couch.

The room was very clean and beds were comfortable and I liked the way the room set up and had privacy from the front room . The beach was a minute walk from the hotel which was great especially when you have children with you.

We will probably stay here again as it is in North Ocean City away from the hustle of the boardwalk.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

It is an older property but clean. The air conditioning unit was a bit dusty.

It was a nice facility having the two double beds in a room and a sleep sofa with kitchenette as you enter. We spent most of our time on the beach so it served our purpose.

Worth the Money!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Everything about this property was as expected; from comfort to location to cleanliness to cost. And we stayed the day before 4th of July. I would recommend this property to everyone.

it is a suit, with kitchen and refrigerator and microwave.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

flies fly around, a little annoying.

it is a suit, with kitchen and refrigerator and microwave. The pull out couch bed is also ok. Location is excellent, close to beach side.

Our cable had some fuzzy or static channels .
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Our cable had some fuzzy or static channels ... maybe 5 stations were completely clear? Not as if we couldn't watch tv, they just weren't clear but we were mostly out so wasn't too problematic.

Overall was a pleasant stay
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The beds could have been a little comfier

This was a spacious room and was far enough up coastal highway that it wasn't in the height of the commotion. The bathrooms were updated and the front part of the room had laminate floors.

We had a great time!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The beds were a bit too small for two adults to sleep comfortably.

The staff was very courteous, the price for the room was more than reasonable, hotel in a great location and great variety of restaurants in the area. Liked that the room had two TVs and a kitchenette. Great to have!

Valued guest
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The property was a little outdated and both drains were clogged

The property was clean and the staff were very friendly. There was plenty of parking spaces available

The room was great, perfect arrangement for wife and I and...
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Dissapointed by the game room. Nothing worked and lost money. Also disappointed by the exercise room. Limited machines and several did not work.

The room was great, perfect arrangement for wife and I and two grandkids. The pool was a hit with the kids.

Overall it was very pleasant
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The faucet in the bathroom sink was positioned way too far back and it was very hard to wash hands.

The room was clean and seemed to be recently remodeled

Fantastic.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

It's like a mini apartment! Half a block to the ocean and the staff is beyond friendly Great indoor pool we have been going to Cayman for years and we have never been disappointed!

We were pleased with this hotel. Overall it was a pretty good value for what we paid.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Hotel is "showing it's age and the common areas common areas/stairways could have been cleaner and more well maintained.

Room was clean, beds were comfortable, carpet, bathrooms and kitchenette were updated, newer flat screen tv's in bedroom and sitting room. Check in was fast and desk clerk was friendly.

For the 2 nights we stayed, the room was ok and the location is great.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The room could use some renovations.

We really liked Kathy at the front desk. We had to book this hotel at the last minute b/c of a mix up at the resort we originally booked. It was late and had been a long day. Kathy was very accommodating and provided excellent service.

A spur-of-the-moment idea for a vacation, it couldn't have worked out better!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

An excellent stay at Cayman Suites! A great room and terrific staff. We couldn't be happier with our stay there. Highly recommended. We will be back!

The staff was friendly and very helpful.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The room needed tlc. The bathroom shower curtain rod was broken and the shower head needed work.

The staff was friendly and very helpful. The location was excellent with a short walk to the beach. The way the room was set up made it feel more like a small apartment rather than a hotel suite.

Overall, it suited our purpose very well and we had a nice time together.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

I did not like hearing the traffic so close, especially the motorcycles. Also, our glass doors would not latch, so the traffic was louder. I also did not like that our keys kept not working so we had to make multiple trips to the front desk.

The facility was perfect for our group which consisted of multiple families and a young child. We were able to put him down for a nap in a separate room and stay close by while we played table games in the living room. It was also a short walk to the beach.

Great location, clean rooms and friendly staff.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

One of the locks on our balcony slider didn't seem to work properly. We also had no teaspoons in the utensil holder. I had trouble with the wi-fi staying connected to my phone, but it worked great on my laptop. Overall, these issues were not a big deal since we were only there for a long weekend.

We went off season so the price was right. The beds were comfortable, as were the pillows (even though I usually bring my own). The place was clean and the staff were very friendly. I can't rate the fitness center (I couldn't locate it to check it out) and I didn't use the pool. They do offer beach chairs and beach towels for guests to use.

Loved it!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

It is time for new mattresses! Both of the ones we had were lumpy.

Great stay, loved the suite. I had a double bed queen with balcony. I would like to stay there again on my next trip.

Great place to stay and visit the ocean. Staff friendly and helpful.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

No breakfast or restaurant on site.

Separate sitting room w/TV a plus. A full refrigerator would have been a plus. Also no breakfast or restauran on site. But room was clean and nicely decorator. Will visit again.

Our stay at the hotel was excellent.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

We had a few "party" people who liked to play music very loud a couple of nights at early morning hours!! Staff did their best to control them. Little concerned about parking in a no security environment.

Staff was great! Extremely friendly!! Wonderful location for an easy walk to the beach! Was surprised they offered beach chairs!!!!!

Good sized living room made it easy to close the bedroom...
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

It's slightly dated, but still a good value for the money.

Good sized living room made it easy to close the bedroom door after putting the kids to bed and still watching TV.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

If we decide to return to Ocean City again, we would definitely consider staying here again.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The pull-out couch bed was not comfortable. Neighbors were noisy

close proximity to the beach We enjoyed having a suite with a door that allowed privacy and quiet in the bedroom Extra pillows on the beds

It was ok.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Just general location to other stuff. I think the balconies should be on the ocean side instead of the street side.

Great staff. Nice suites. Access to the beach was great. Just a short walk.

great place to stay

nothing all was great!

awesome friendly and helpful staff they offer free chairs and beach towels and also a collection of dvds easy 1/2 block walk to beach great views from upper floors and so much room! all suites with kitchen our first stay but not our last !!

Location was good, short walk to the beach, chairs and...
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Musty smell in lobby like they just mopped with an old mildewy mop

Location was good, short walk to the beach, chairs and towels to use on the beach provided by hotel which was nice.

Let's you borrow beach chairs
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Very dirty living room, bathroom, carpet - My wife also spotted mold in bathroom. Pillows feel like stuff bags and bed gave me back problems - sheets did not smell fresh.

Let's you borrow beach chairs

Friendly staff, plenty of parking, good WiFi, clean room,...
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Maid service was to early. We never had our room cleaned, they would come by while We were still sleeping at about 9

Friendly staff, plenty of parking, good WiFi, clean room, bear the beach.

a nice bang for the buck and we'll run.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

I was glad I stayed there, good value for the money

Everyone who worked here from the bottom up was available when. Needed and had a nice attitude . The manager aparently does a good job . Also loaning nice towels and Beach chairs each day was a nice touch

We will never stay here again!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

This hotel was dirty. I had to wipe dust off the bed headboards and pillows. Actually, pillow cases had stains on it. There was mold in the bathroom, very few outlets to charge electronics, and overall uncleanliness, especially in the bathroom. The beds were old and uncomfortable, the fixtures and furniture were very outdated. There were fingernail clippings and dirt under the beds in the corner. I had stayed here about 5 years ago and thought it was worth the money. However, the quality has gone downhill and I will never stay here again. Not one employee asked if we were satisfied with our stay even when we turned in the keys.

I liked nothing about this hotel!

Best of both worlds. Boardwalks or quiet beaches
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

It could have been better if we hit the lottery and stayed another week.

The location was great for families. We went to a different beach each day. Each beach was easy to get to. We went to the hotel beach, assateague, fenwick , Rehoboth boardwalk and oc boardwalk. Jumped in the waves, looked for shells , watched pelicans and ospry dive for fish. Dolphins swam by. Foodlion, grotto pizza ,sunsations, nicks ribs, tokoyo seafood buffet were close by and drove to smokers BBQ smoke house (the best ribs). we had a great time. Did not want to leave.

Perfect
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Everything is great! You won't be disappointed.

I absolutely love the property! I've stayed in the past and already booked for the future. The staff is soo friendly and accommodating. Very clean, affordable and close to the beach! Private balcony is great!

Mgr didn't like negative reviews at check-out (talking from other room). People at front desk Great.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

old furniture, would not consider using in door pool not inviting, outside shower really clothes washer hose laying on ground !!!! AC units propped up with wood blocks could not keep up with heat coming in old sliding glass doors, rattled all night long.

Room layout good, unit clean no odors, 2 blocks to Ocean, with a view !!!! Better value than Bonita Beach, which is a newer redo.

No Second time HERE!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The pool area toooooo DAMN HOT! NO VENTILATION THE ROOM HAD NO BALCONY JUST A BAR AND THE WINDOW WOULD NOT OPEN. ASKED TO BE MOVED.. AND THEY DIDN'T EVEN CHANGE THE PRICING HAD A SMALLER BEDROOM. EVERYTHING IN THE KITCHEN AREA WAS DIRTY AND THE PILLOW CASES HAD SOMEONE ELSE HAIR.THE PULLOUT COUCH WAS SCARY.

I DIDN'T

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Overall good hotel and would come again.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

pillows too puffy, would have liked queen sized beds not double, would have liked a lockbox for valuables, one tv didn't work well.

2 tv's, location, indoor pool, kitchenette, friendly staff, location

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Cozy, Comfy, and freindly hotel within walking distance to beach.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The young adults were looking forward to the weight room and game room. The weight room had a terrible rubber smell due to the mats they are using and no ventilation. The smell was so strong, I truly believe it was toxic. The game room has seen better days. The air hockey machine had a glitch and the other games appeared archaic. The indoor pool glass had severe water mineral deposits making the indoor pool area seem unclean. It was not appealing at all. Thank goodness for the good weather that allowed us to spend time on the beach during our stay.

The staff was awesome. Very friendly and accommodating. The hotel had a family owned business feel. I liked that they provided DVD's for your leisure, they provided coffee in the morning and had other enmities if needed. There was always someone there to answer questions and everyone was friendly. Also, the rooms were roomy and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Great stay
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Only 4 towels on a 6 person reservation (4 kids) but front desk gave us towels each time we asked.

Room was clean with mini fridge, microwave, and 2 burner stove top. Staff was friendly. Good location Oceanside and on coastal. Beds were comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

Restaurants nearby.

No balcony.

Restaurants nearby. Bagels and coffee across the street. Room was big and very clean. Staff very nice. Parking was great. Beach 3 minute walk

It worked but was over priced for what we got.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Bathrooms are poorly designed. Our bathroom door didnt lock. They have dvd players in the rooms but there were no batteries in the remotes. There was some kinda liquid dropping on our balcony from a higher floor and no one cared.

easy to find

• Reviewed: 26 May 2017

Excellent room for the money.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Went to check out at 6:30 a day early, no one at the desk. Note stating to call room 510, did that, no one answered. Wish there was a regular coffee pot in room.

Location was convenient. Room was excellent for the money. Nice pool area. Staff was very friendly.

The entire stay was lovely.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The entire stay was lovely. Everything we needed was in walking distance. Friendly staff, clean hotel & location was spot on. We are planning to vacay with you guys again come June.

I went here with my son my boyfriend n step son for my...
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

I went here with my son my boyfriend n step son for my son's six birthday. We had a ball and was really wowed when we saw the room. We got two beds, but when we got in the room we noticed the sofa bed was like a living room area and the bedroom was closed off. So we put them on the sofa bed. So the bedroom could be adults only 😜

Coming back soon!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Only bad thing was little toilet paper

Check in and out took 5 seconds! The room was beautiful, seconds from the beach! Just awesome spring break over all! Everyone enjoyed themselves.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

Great value. But not a quiet stay
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Noisy traffic from road. Can hear everything from next room. Also hear loud people from houses behind hotel. Air conditoner/heater vents need cleaning. Mattress are hard. Refrigerator does not get cold enough to store food. Game room needs repair. Floor is coming up a tripping hazard. Air hockey game has a lot of air holes not working.

Very convenient parking; Clean room; Great Staff especially morning; Good Value

• Reviewed: 4 April 2017

March Vacation
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

We did not like we had to go out of the building to get to our room after getting in the pool.

We liked how the place was decorated, the location and how the room had two areas.

Superb Service
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The AC filter may have needed some cleaning because it smelled a little off. Otherwise, the room was very well cleaned.

Superb service and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Great Anniversary spot for a weekend get a way
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The rooms are nice but you can hear the room next to you on each side and the sliding glass door could be updated to be a little more sound proof from the street.

The staff was very friendly and greeted us right when we opened the front door. Access to beach was great as well and they even have beach chairs and towels you can use .

Absolutely Awesome!!!!!!!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

There was nothing we didn't like!!!!!!

The lady at the front desk was so kind and sweet, gave us all the information we need. When we arrived all we had to do was a lil paperwork and up to our room we went.

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

great value for price!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

uncomfortable beds, PM desk shift was grumpy and towels are....ehh

the indoor pool is always a great addition when traveling with kids! bathrooms are clean and a short walk to the beach. kitchenette is nice to save some $$ (if the burners work...)

• Reviewed: 26 September 2016

Close to beach with view of bay sunset and ocean sunrise to wake up to
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Pool little cool for indoor pool in fall.

It was the little things they offered like extented use of pool changing room/bathroom and parking. Very friendly and helpfull!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Clean stay north sdie of town
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Rooms are need of renovation. The decor is a little dated.

Place is clean and location is good on the north side of town. Nice size room. Overall decent place to stay. I would stay there again

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

Great stay for the money.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

You can hear your neighbors through the walls. Someone in the hotel was smoking and it came through the vents.

For the price of a bedroom at most hotels you get a living room, kitchenette and bedroom. Great quiet location near restaurants that we like and close to Delaware to take advantage of their restaurants and shops. Nice quiet beach.

Awesome get away from home!
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The only thing I didn't like the pool hours and the gym. Could of been opened a little later other than that I have nothing else that i didn't like.

I enjoyed my stay and would recommend the place to anyone. I'm definitely coming back hopefully next time we have better weather!

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

We'll be back next year !
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Staff was very nice. The room was very quiet, bed was very comfortable. We have 2 toddlers so having the seperate living room/bedroom was perfect for us. We used the arcade which was fun, some of the games were old and didn't work great - but most were fine. The pool was great, we went in the morning before it was too crowded. We did have a few ants but other then that, it was a great stay.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

Definitely worth a stay
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Balconies were on street side, would have been better if hotel was flipped 180 degrees so balconies faced ocean

having a separate living area from the bed rooms made rooming with a small child a lot more relaxing once it was bedtime. Beaches were not crowded at all!!!

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

Love the staff and that they are the same year to year.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Love the staff and that they are the same year to year. Location is great if you want to park and not drive for the duration of your trip. We were able add an extra night, with a coupon, and extend our vacation easily....

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

A very nice experience for the whole family but definitely could of been a lot cleaner and had A/C
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

The housekeepers didn't clean our room that well. The only housekeeper that did an excellent job of cleaning was Danibel.. The building didn't have airconditioning as you walked through. Only in the main lobby.. The pool was like a sauna with no air or fans.. Our stove didn't work that well.

We loved the location only 2 minutes walking distance from the beach and 15 minutes from the boardwalk and indoor pool.

• Reviewed: 26 August 2016

Home away from home.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Unit was half modern but there was some definite cosmetic work that could of been done to trim and walls and ceiling/cracks. But It was still well worth it and it wasn't dirty.

Smelled clean and fresh when entering, we took full advantage of the kitchen. Sundae's at the park with music and ice cream is right across street and it was fun and they had fireworks! Easy walk to ocean. good parking

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

We had a great time everything was comfortable and affordable for our mini vacation.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Every one and everything meet all of our needs. Except we wish the hotel was closer to the board walk and we wish the pool would stay open later than 9pm

We loved the rooms was great size and in good condition

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

Nice place, good value for the money
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

All hallways open to outside, hot carrying belongings up and down from car. Carpet could use a scrub! My kids' feet turned black after running around room. Otherwise everything was clean though!

Nice place, a moments walk from the beach. Simple checkin, friendly staff. Clean indoor pool. Great value for the money. Would definitely stay again.

• Reviewed: 21 August 2016

I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. It was the best Ive ever had at OC.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

It was extremely hot inside of the game room and the hallways. The coin machine was broke. I was unable to get a bouncney or porch

The staff was nice and professional. My room was nice.

Location was great.
    • Double Suite with Sofa Bed

Place was outdated and a little dirty. Kids feet were black just from the carpet. But the shower was clean and the towels were clean. Fridge was a little small for my family of 5- but that is our learning experience. Would be better for a couple or smaller family.

Location was great. Beach access was great. Style was nice. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. The pool was a great way to entertain the kids in the evening.