Reviews of Hotel Chelsea 3 stars

#208 of 418 hotels in Miami Beach

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Amazing
    • Queen Room

My room the bed took up a bit too much space. I had to turn sideways most times to enter the bathroom.

I loved the staff! They gave great recommendations for clubs based on my interests, along with restaurants! The happy hour they offer is a great chance to meet up with people and pregame prior to going out!

• Reviewed: 8 October 2018

Worst experience ever, dont waste your money.
    • Queen Room

Didn't like the hotel as well, moist smells everywhere, nothing at all like pictures on your site, what you are selling there is not the reality.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

6.0
    Great vacation, could be better with a better staff service because this is why they are there.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel Chelsea has a really good location, nice rooms and I would say it could be perfect! But- the staff service is very poor. From the minute we came to the minute we left we felt unwelcome, long check- in, they didn’t clean our room for two days and we didn’t have hot water to shower with. The room keys needed to reload every single day and plus that- we had a mouse poop in our room for the whole stay. When we tried to talk to the staff they always made sure to come with excuses besides one who was very kind to us. Location- awesome, staff- horrible.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Next time i will splurge on a nicer hotel, learned my lesson.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

poorly managed hotel, cleanliness was lacking, cheap decor. There was barely any toilet paper in the bathroom. It was cheap all around. No management employees just did what ever they wanted. I guess in south beach, you get what you pay for.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Just perfect for what I need.

Not many tv channels.

It’s near everithing. Starbucks, stores, Collins Ave, the beach, restaurants, banks... Like most: the confortable size bed and the shower.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Good hotel,
    • Queen Room

At 6 to 7 was free happy hour . One bartender that wasn't very friendly, giving out small plastic cups for drinks which I thought was sketch.

Room size was good but had to go up 6 stairs to get to room.

Value for money, for a short stay.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

No coffee or tea making facilities My son found hair and dust in his bed linen. (The room was clean apart from that!)

Comfortable beds, pretty good location,

Great value for the money - airport shuttle included. Perfect location. Friendly staff.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Keep fresh ice water in the lobby:) So hot and always in need of a refill and water bottles were expensive in South Beach.

Location and friendliness of staff. Irina was extremely accommodating - allowed us to check in 5 hours earlier than the standard check in time.

New fancy and comfortable rooms
    • Queen Room

Free drink in happy hour was a bit lame - but it was free so not really a complain! No breakfast but close to everything...

Very nice rooms with very good aircondition! Perfect location close to the bars but not disturbed by it.

It was okay
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The room was very small and had a weird smell when we arrived the elevator was like a box and could only fit 2 people

The location was great. It was located right in the middle of south beach with access to everything

Boutique Gem in South Beach

No dislikes here!

It was my first time being in Miami for our friend's dirty 30 and we were not disappointed. The room was so comfy, cozy and clean. We really liked the decor, wonderful location close to everything and the staff was great. I would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Great vacation spot in the beautiful South Beach.
    • Queen Room

The restaurant was being renovated.

The room was extra large. I was surprised to see a jacuzzi in the room. All of the staff people were friendly. I would definitely stay there again. The Hotel Chelsea represented what South Beach is all about.

Weekend trip
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The bathrooms are small and the lighting is bad. I didnt look ike that you have to uber to the hotels piol that is ove 30 mins away walking from the hotel.

The bartenders are the best and very helpful. The hotel is walking distance to the beach and clubs on ocean drive.

The hotel has a good location, but keep in mind that it is SoBe, so there will be a lot of noise.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The noise. We could hear the "base" sound all night from the next door and you can hear people upstairs.

Angel, the manager was very nice and accommodating. In fact, everyone at the hotel treated us as VIPs. We loved the location to the beach.

• Room with Two Double Beds

Cleanliness. Ben Linen and shower were dirty. Common areas needed to be vacuumed. Music in bar was way too loud, made it difficult to hear receptionist when checking in.

Location. Big comfy beds

I loved the fact everything was in walking distance.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I loved everything about this hotel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Definitely will be back when in Miami again.

I loved the fact everything was in walking distance. And them happy hour drinks was a plus.Staff was very helpful and friendly.

Good enough to come back to after a long tiring day out and about in the city!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Not big issues in the grand scheme of things but could be better: We had to change rooms as the air conditioning was not working in the first. When we shifted the safe was broken in the second room but we didn't have the energy to change a room again late in the night. No one came to fix the safe either the following morning despite requesting it. We booked a room for 3 people and there were just 2 towels - when we asked for the 3rd the response was that all the towels in the hotel were being washed and not even 1 was available. Got one when we changed rooms.

Quite a comfortable stay in general. We were 3 adults and it didn't seem like we were tripping over each other. Bed, bathroom, closet space was good. Evening drinks made by a generous bartender - always a positive! Brilliant location - close to the beach, partying, and some fantastic food options. Lots of shopping! The staff was real nice too.

Good place to stay close to the beach. Please check Airport shuttle schedule beforehand.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

Wasn't aware that shuttle service was not the same every day and that they didn't accept my bike box. I chose this hotel for the free airport shuttle. Had to pay so much more for uber to and from airport.

Staff was helpful and apologetic about the fact that the shuttle bus didn't accept to take me and my bike box.

Birthday Weekend
    • Queen Room

I Stayed In Room 107 & It Was People Right Down Stairs At The Bar & I Couldn't Get No Sleep.

The Area Where It Was It Was Very Nice. The Outside Where U Sit Very Cozy. Made Me Feel Like I Was At Home. I Really Enjoyed Myself There.

A bumpy start with a smooth finish.
    • Queen Room

The staff at Chelsea needs to be trained better on hotel policies. The GM Angel was great about understanding the need for improvements.

The staff at the Chesterfield (sister property) was very nice. Tricia and Ray are truly assets to the hotel. Thanks to both of you.

I will never stay here again.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The restaurant was not open when I arrived on Thursday June 14, 2018. There was no microwave in the room nor was there a bath tub. Elevators were extremely slow. Hotel shuttle does not drop off guest in front of hotel. I arrived on Thursday June 14, 2018, and myself as well as other guest was dropped off two blocks from hotel at a sister hotel in the rain. When it was time to depart, we told the front desk personnel that we wanted to make an appointment for the shuttle for Monday at 6:00 am to take us to the airport. The front desk personnel assured myself and my party that the shuttle would pick us up at 6:00am at their sister hotel two blocks away. On Monday June 18, 2018 we arrived at their sister hotel two blocks away waited 15 minutes and no shuttle arrived. We went inside to the front desk and was informed the shuttle doesn't start operating until 8:00am. The front desk did not communicate that information with myself nor with my party at the Chelsea hotel. Very poor customer service. Lastly, the house keepers were rude. When asked for extra wash rags and toilet paper, house keepers had an attitude.

The only thing that I liked about this hotel was the location and the bartender's. The bartender's were very professional and nice. However, everything else sucked! This is a basic hotel. There is nothing special about this hotel.

Miami Girl Trip
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was clean, beds were comfortable. Hotel staff was super nice! We used valet which was about 37.50 per day. The sister hotel ( Catalina Hotel) had an amazing pool that we were allowed to use. I would definitely recommend.

Very pleasurable in a great location.
    • Queen Room

The view from window. Bit pricey on valet.

Great staff, very friendly and helpful at both reception and the bar. The young man at reception was very welcoming and happy despite seeming to have to deal with a crisis in reception with a leak in the cieling (did not detract from hotel accidents happen) very good member of staff. The room was comfortable and practical.

Not the worst but also not a great hotel
    • Queen Room

Very loud music played until late at night Room door never locked right away Safe did not work I thought we were gonna stay in a cute little bed and breakfast type hotel since it was called a "boutique hotel" but it was nothing like that. Noisy people, loud music, and during their happy hour a homeless person walked in to get a free drink. Not that I'm not happy that they're hooking the poor man up with a drink, I am, but if I hadn't been traveling with my husband I'm not sure I would have felt safe in this hotel. Worst part was that there was a leak and I guess they suspected it coming from our room so two people just came into our room without knocking as I was getting ready to change. They did not try to talk to us first they just walked in without any announcement whatsoever and then walked out when they saw me sitting on the bed without saying anything and didn't apologize until my husband went after them to see what they wanted. I would not stay here again.

Good location, staff mostly very friendly Iron in the room Bed very comfortable

comparing what you get,the price is higher
    • Queen Room

the first room had windows on top and it is impossible to see outside the second room sees backyards of other buildings which is not good to see

I just really hated the whole hotel. For the price we paid it could of been a lot better.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The first room they gave me was nasty and still dirty. The second room was a little bit better but it had a smell, hair on the toilet, very little hot water. And it was very Loud with music playing from 10:30am until very later in the early morning hours.

Only thing I liked about the hotel was happy hour

No sleep.
    • Queen Room

There was no parking on site and to valet it was 37.50. I didn’t get any sleep because a loud group of people kept slamming their door from 11:30pm until past 3am I called the front desk and nothing changed.

The front desk personnel were great and the attached restaurant was good.

The location of the hotel is amazing.
    • Queen Room

The room smelled like an ashtray, a full one, there where dirty towels in the bathroom, and the garbage of the previous visitors was still in the room as well.

The location of the hotel is amazing. 5 min walking .from the beach, full of stores and restaurants Thought totally doesn’t worth it!!!!! You can find lots of other hotels in that area for the same money

Would stay there again.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The AC unit doesn't have a setting it's either on full blast or off. Controllable in the room nonetheless.

Staff was great. Location excellent, near beach, near shopping, near restaurants. Their restaurant makes excellent food too. Very clean. I think our cleaning lady changed the sheets everyday.

It was okay up until check out.
    • Queen Room

Even went broke the morning we checked out. The lights went out. The hot water stop working. The air conditioning stop working. And to top it off no one was apologetic. It was like no one cared

My boyfriend and I loved that it was super close to the beach! Only two blocks away from ocean drive and it was super quiet we weren’t in the middle of all the noise

excellent location, hidden 22USD fee waiting for you on arrival
    • Queen Room

There is 22USD mandatory fee which is not shown anywhere at booking.com which you need to pay on arrival and gives you free shots during 7pm - 8pm happy hour and it pays off for your "free" shuttle to and from the airport. It should be listed here but is not.

Excellent location, friendly stuff, close to Clevelander and all the other bars and the beach yet far enough from all the craziness of Miami beach.

The best part of this hotel is its location
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The walls are paper thin in this hotel! You can hear/smell everything. I could hear footsteps above and below me all night long. I would only recommend this as a clean, safe place to lay your head in between partying and sightseeing.

The room was clean and the beds were comfortable. We didn’t get a chance to utilize all that the facility had to offer, ex. Free happy hour, Free airport shuttle (our flight left too early in the morning), rooftop pool etc. The staff memebers were friendly and helpful. Everything we wanted/ needed was in walking distance or a short uber ride away. It was okay for two nights, but if we had stayed longer we probably would have gone somewhere else.

My stay was ok
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I was charged $100 for a broken lamp that wasn’t touched during my entire stay. There was gum on the wall of one of my rooms. Rooms were really stuffy

Decor. Great water pressure in shower. Close to the beach

After having a bad Airbnb experience i ended up at the...
    • Queen Room

After having a bad Airbnb experience i ended up at the Chelsey hotel. Irina was there to greet us. I told her what happen to me and my friends. She was AMAZING ! she made us feel so comfortable there. The room was clean and a great size. The beach was within walking distance. The staff made us feel safe and welcome. Thank you Irina for making my first time in south beach amazing & welcoming! Can’t wait to visit again

This will be my go to spot everytime im in the city .
    • Queen Room

This will be my go to spot everytime im in the city ..Very close spot right off strip and abs Accross street ...Cheap beer and snacks there ...Home has a Dre drinks from 7-8 can’t beat that......Good stay

First of all, there was a black stain on my bed sheets.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

First of all, there was a black stain on my bed sheets. Tilet doesnt work well to flash. Scound of all, there were so many people were laud and DRANK! we have to catch flight early morning so we couldn't sleep well. One of lady tried to came into room because she was drank and lost her room. I was wondering why hotel staff doesn't try to say anything people who make trouble to other people were sleeping. I was hoping they have water or something in the hotel. there was a seven eleven close to hotel but I didn't want to go outside.

Near the beach. That’s it.
    • Queen Room

Property needed repair, floor were slippery /sticky however Bedsheets seemed to be clean. Staff made a proposal for valet parking without providing any advice or key/important information; such as the latest time we had to pickup the car (2pm), also never mention that we should advise at least 30 min in advance to get our cars. Especially that it took 45 minutes to get my car. Just poor customer service. As they said, it’s written on the ticket, the one that you get after you signed..

Good location near the beach. Breakfast was ok (not included) despite being hard to understand over and hard in plain English. They had a 7 to 8 free drink serving (don’t get your hopes to high)

I would not want to stay there again.

See above.

The room was nicely decorated and clean, but I injured myself several times walking near the bed. The wooden platform on which the mattress was placed over-extended it by 8 to 12 inches, so that my foot shins hit the wooden edge. The platform was dark brown, and the edges were not padded. I still have sores on my shins that haven't yet healed. At least the platform edges could have been padded. On another matter, the closet space was inadequate, and there was no chest of drawers for placing our clothes.

Location is nice.
    • Queen Room

There‘s a lot of noise in your room. You hear everything that happens on the floor outside, in the room next door and the refrigerator in the room is super loud too. Room in general is ok, but old fashioned. As in many hotels, the hair dryer has probably never been cleaned and is disgusting only to watch.

Location is nice. Lobby/Bar is nice. People were friendly.

I would recommend this hotel for people who like Miami...
    • Queen Room

I would recommend this hotel for people who like Miami nightlife, and aren't expecting to relax and go to bed early! We like the blue tooth speakers so we could have our music going. We like the happy hour, we'd do that then head out to dinner. The rooms are cool, big bathroom, big shower. Comfy bed, lots of pillows for when we did sleep.

Very unsatisfied with everythinggn. Way too much money for this poor quality
    • Queen Room

Super loud, air condition super loud, beds very uncomfortable, toilette dirty, remote control wasn't working, already opened bottle in fridge

Goo location

Overall my visit was pleasant. My room was cute and clean and that is all I needed for the night.
    • Queen Room

I was very disappointed that there was not a microwave in the room. No one was available at the front desk around Midnight.

The amount I paid for the room it met my expectations. I was only there for one day. Check is was quick and easy.

Great location, very quaint
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioner only had 1 fan speed setting and this was very noisy when trying to sleep.

The room was well designed. We had 2 double beds which were very comfortable. There was good cupboard space, a safe and the room was clean and neat

The location was convenient for us.
    • Queen Room

We found a condom wrapper in our room and the sheets had what appeared to be blood stains. Other than that the room seemed clean.

The location was convenient for us. It was a short walk from the strip.

I would not recommend this hotel
    • Queen Room

In room, TV broken, clock didn't work, heat/ac didn't work, no Kleenex. Asked for wake up call. No wake up call. went into lobby at 5:30 AM desk clerk was sound asleep and someone asleep on the couch. Customer came in and knocked on desk clerk's head to wake him, but he went right back to sleep. Made arrangements for 20 people for breakfast... food was bad and service bad. Took 2 hrs. Eggs were burned and bread was hard. Trouble booking room and given several different answers of rates and charges. Had to ask for a receipt upon check out.

Friendly servers

When I arrived at the property around 12:30am, there was a...
    • Queen Room

When I arrived at the property around 12:30am, there was a conflict with my reservation. I was informed there was only one room left and they were waiting on another guest to arrive. After much hemming and hawing and multiple phone calls by the front desk attendant I was finally checked in. My room was near a fire escape door that was not shut. The mini fridge rattled continuously. I got very little sleep. Best part of my stay was walking to another hotel’s breakfast spot at 6:00 in the morning when I was sick of not being able to sleep.

I really love its location.
    • Queen Room

I didn’t like the hotel takes $100 as a guarantee, which they don’t tell on booking. Also they didn’t return the money right away after check out. It took me two days after that to get my money back.

I really love its location. From the hotel easy access to the beach

The location was perfect for south beach.
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I myself am a bathroom person & i like space everything was just on top of each other

The location was perfect for south beach. The rooms were clean.

Easy, Economical, Enjoyable
    • Queen Room

I was given a very spacious room with a great bathroom. Booked it last minute and got great value for my buck. This is the second time I have stayed here, and will go back.

Acceptable
    • Queen Room

Room was clean though lacked essentials like a towel bar in bathroom. Hotel bar was not open despite it being a highlight on hotel’s website (seems to have been closed for a while). Staff were nice except the airport shuttle driver who was rude and demanded tips for less than stellar service. While great location, not worth the price.

It was a short but nice stay.
    • Queen Room

A better shuttle service is needed from the air port to the hotel it was the worst. It never came I had to pay a taxi for my wife an I to get to the hotel.

It was close to the beach and the restaurants was great.

Would want a room in the rear of the property the next time; oh and the bar open!
    • Queen Room

The valet took our vehicle to I believe the Chesterfield when we were staying at the Chelsea, waited and waited, the awesome front desk guy located it. Also, the bar was closed :(. We went to the Chesterfield for the one hour happy hour, however the free drink offerings were limited, really didn’t want to spend $25 on two glasses of wine, but did. The room was small and the night we were there it was extra noisy outside, but, we were okay with it, it was only for the night. Front desk staff were knowledgeable and friendly!

The ambiance of the Miami I remember going to when I was a child.

Do not pay more than $50 a night. Not worth any more than that!
    • Queen Room

Hotel staff was not friendly. Rooms were not ready for check in. The hotel Had no extra toiletries.. they didn't have toothpaste or a toothbrush.. Hotel room is very small. Thermostat issues.

Location was good!

NEVER AGAIN
    • Queen Room

The service was extremely poor and the staff was not accommodating. The hotel falsely advertised their rooms, it smelled and looked like a closet. Also, we were placed in a room we did not book because of “over booking” to to my observation it definitely was not. Overall we made the best of a frustrating situation.

Stylish hotel at Miami beach
    • Queen Room

no parking facility (you can stay 10 minutes in front of the hotel, but then we went to a garage where we ended up paying 60 dollars for a 1-night stay)

Really nice hotel close to the beach. Nice staff, comfortable and big beds. Stylish room with pretty bathroom but a little bit worn out, with little renovation it could be a perfect accommodation.

Awkward
    • Queen Room

My mom found a Cockroach in the room, disgusting. Both keys didn't work and the receptionist wasn't able to make them work. I asked for a room at second floor they gave me a room on the ground floor receptionist were very rude. totally disappointed with the experience definitely never coming back

Great hotel, poor management
    • Queen Room

I had to give a $100 deposit for the room and still have not received it back almost a month later!

Hotel has a comfy look to it. Not the most modern but very reminiscent of Art Deco era.

There are couple options of parking and I chosed the...
    • Queen Room

We didnt get the room that we booked for but in all cases, it was good. We stayed 1 night and didnt encounter any bad thing.

There are couple options of parking and I chosed the cheapest one as 20$ per night parking. 2 block walking distance. People whom come to stay was chill, and we left with some good memories.

Best atmosphere in any hotel I've found worldwide
    • Queen Room

Best atmosphere in any hotel I've found worldwide Genuinely Free happy hour in the bar is a great mixing pot. The staff are truly amazing , and the music is great ! Big up Cam

The worst!
    • Queen Room

Deposit won't be returned for 7-10 days even though person at registration desk said I would get it back when I checked out. Entire place smells like marijuana. People in room next door were loud all night; people arguing loudly in the hallway. There was a centipede in the toilet.

Below average!
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The double bed room was super small and super cramped. The bedroom floor (3rd floor/room 308) was slanted as to where when a glass was placed on the ground it would roll from one side of the room to another.

The staff was nice.

Nice stay, recommended!
    • Queen Room

One night it was very noisy outside hotel, where guys were having big party. Windows are not sound proof.

Big and clean room, huge TV, shower cosmetics, nice staff and good location.

Nice place but not cofee maker or microwave in room.
    • Queen Room

Nice place but not cofee maker or microwave in room. The fridge was for wines and did not work. I hope they can improve all that... aside from that the place is nice and in a location near the beach. Two blocks..

This was the worst experience at a hotel that I could have imagined.
    • Queen Room

The service was not the best. The location was ghetto and not very safe-one morning around 7am there was a huge fight with cops and blood everywhere. The lamps in our room weren't plugged in because there were no outlets for it. The stereo didn't work. My business partner and I stayed for 4 nights and thank god he was a male because I, as a female didn't feel safe what so ever. But we paid $200 per night for this room that was so awful. Then I had to stay one extra night alone and spent $150 and was afraid to be in the room alone so I pretty much stayed at a friends hotel room and checked out as early as I could. I could keep going on and on but I think you get it.

Actually, I didn't like anything to be honest and I wish I could get my money back

• Room with Two Double Beds

Had to say goodbye to the room.

Staff was very pleasant. Brenda the bartender was great. Very friendly, and very cute. I would return just to see her again.

Nor ocean front, dated, hard beds, but, friendly staff and clean.
    • Queen Room

The description said ocean front but was w blocks from ocean. The pictures are misleading on booking.com the rooms are small& dated; it looks like they tried to update but did a cheap & poor job The parking is $40 a night--valet stole $$ out of our car (it was under $10),staff would never notify us when vehicle was here and didn't answer phone when we were trying to get our car for an early morning flight because he was sleeping on job. The beds are like sleeping on concrete and using a rock for a pillow and the position of the bed made it impossible to see the t.v. --maybe because we were end room?

The facility was clean, staff was friendly enough.

Nice & Personable
    • Queen Room

It Always Smelled Clean!! Our Room Was Cleaned Upon Returning For A Day Out!! I Never Had To Call The Front Desk. 😁

A Little Hidden. BUT definitely Pleased For The Price!! 😁

Never again
    • Room with Two Double Beds

I've never had an experience as I did at Hotel Chelsea. After the first day housekeeping came only made one bed , left all garbage and left dirty towels . When I questioned the staff they advised housekeeping was gone for the day (it was 5pm) The hotel was loud and people were rolling their marijuana and smoking it in the front area . I had to wait over 30 hours to hear from the manager in response to me complaint . Worst hotel ever

The open bar from 7-8pm

The convenience to south beach and complimentary happy hour...
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was tiny. They were remodeling the hotel lobby while we were there. I was told to get up from my seat because they were replacing furniture. Walls were also thin. Poor amenities as well

The convenience to south beach and complimentary happy hour was great

I won't stay here again sorry
    • Room with Two Double Beds

The room was dirty and bathroom toilet was clog when we ask for one extra towel their response was nope we don't have extra or clean towels. This is sad because the location where is at is perfect

The rooms were durty, no extra clean towels, the bathroom toilet was clog.

Just a simple hotel, not to repeat it.
    • Queen Room

Terrible front desk in general. Attitude, they don't even say good morning.not a good experience.if you are in South Beach try something close to the beach.

Horrible
    • Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is the worst. Its literally a slum....! No pool. The bathroom was tiny and the shower didn't have proper shower curtain or glass. It was literally a shower. Towels and wash cloths were extremely horrible. They didn't have room service. It wasn't a pleasant stay. I wouldn't recommend this place not even to a dog.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Clean, quaint, quality!
    • Queen Room

The hundred dollar deposit was inconvenient. But you get that at most hotels anyway.

It was small but it was perfect. Kind of homey. My friend and I discussed coming back to Miami and staying there again. We will definitely be using Chelsea Hotel for our next overnight stay.(I also liked the fact that this hotel seemed a bit old. It had a retro kind of feel to it)

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

Room was beautiful
    • Room with Two Double Beds

No extra clean towels. I could not wash my face before boarding my flight. Sink in bathroom broke & no one could come & repair it before I checked out the next morning

Room was beautiful

Great location, not much else
    • Queen Room

Shady characters hang out on the patio offering to sell you drugs. No key card entry into the building, only security is the front desk employee who is fully distracted at night. No deadbolt or locks other than key card access. Room was not extremely clean upon arrival. Shower ran out of hot water quickly. Front desk was out of conditioner when I asked. LOTS of noise from other rooms and hallway (mainly above), so much so that I barely slept the first night.

Browse Hotel Chelsea traveller photo gallery