Reviews of Holiday Inn Chicago North Shore 3 stars

5300 West Touhy Avenue, Skokie, IL 60077, USA

#3 of 4 hotels in Skokie

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The construction during the stay. Parking could have been better. Need to have more prompt service in the restaurant.

The pool was great, it was nice that it was heated. We loved that it had a fridge and microwave in the room..

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Everything, junk everywhere did not say they were under construction and I was surrounded by construction material, room was not what they said it was going to be, they charged me an extra 50 when I got there that was not mentioned in the booking, and I have to wait 2 days to get it back, I am very very angry with holiday inn and I want my money back, horrible stay

Absolutely nothing

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

It was under refurbishment when we stayed, but that was not disruptive. We enjoyed the pool but was too warm (everyone commented on that). The pool is in an open plan conference area and people were just walking past / sitting down outside and staring in. It's really odd that the pool is not partitioned off from the conference area. The room had recently been refurbished although not all the fittings in the bathroom were done right (a poor job). There was what looked like a bloody fingerprint and splatter on the curtains. (!) They were of a different style and clearly not been refurbished like the rest of the room.

The bed was wide with lots of space, and was comfy. The TV was great. There was microwave and fridge in the room and it had a decent amount of space.

• Standard Room

The front desk clerk(suppose to hold a managerial position-start with G)personality was very ugly & lack of communicating details to guest when check in by charging your credit card her price not the price you received online & her thirst to lock you out of your room by checking you out before allowing you to get your things out the room.(a person with a disability) should not go thru such drama while trying to relax & rest at your hotel. Very unprofessional and mean persona. Also, Mr. Jamal please see to your guest, especially if they left message for you to do so at the front desk...

The front desk clerk who heard & saw the behavior of the so called manager & explained the reward program to me, signed me up, courteous, answered my questions I had without insult, and made me feel very welcomed. The cleaning crew fab & friendly!Love breakfast & the staff @ Bar Louie warm, very courteous, friendly, motivational, we laughed & exchanged motivational views to each other and breakfast was greaaaaat.

• Standard Room

The entire place needs a renovation which looks like they are starting to do. The price for breakfast is expensive for what you get. Happy hour prices are good but watch out if you order wine. Not all wine is part of happy hour and they don't tell you if is or isn't on the list.

location was good for us.

• Standard Room

First put in a room next to active, noisy construction Weren't given tickets for breakfast when we first checked in Pool was very hot Hot tub was scalding Some AC units in other family members' rooms insufficient

Breakfast was good Staff very helpful Workout room small but nice and clean Broken elevator fixed quickly We were moved to a quieter room quickly after being put in a room near noisy construction Our AC worked well

It was great wish pool was open 24 hours but understand have to maintain it

Jenny was excellent in the restaurant for breakfast friendly and eager.. whole staff is great second time in. Two months staying here only hotel we go to in Chicago area and will continue

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booking.com will probably not follow up with us

Bonus points if booking.com reads this. Booking.come over booked this hotel... all of my colleagues were left SOL. We slept 3 in one bed

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

House keeping came to our door knocking at 8:00 a.m. even though we had the 'DO NOT DISTURB' in the door. We told them to please come back after check out. At 9:30 a.m. they were knocking at our door again, 'DO NOT DISTURB' still in the door. We told them we were not checking out just yet, we were still going to the pool for a few and then would be back to our room to get ready and would be checking fairly close to the check out time. She then asked what time was check out and what time was it at that moment. 11:00 a.m. as we were changing from the pool and packing our bags to leave for the third time she returned, knocking at our door 'DO NOT DISTURB' still on door. This time we did get rather frustrated. Once, no big deal other than waking up everyone. Twice, a bit annoying at this point. Third time, absolutely ridiculous. We felt like she was rushing us from a room we paid a decent price for and had every right to in until noon. Then as we went to check out, they charged us $30 more than what our reservation was for. Their mistake at check-in. The lady at the desk put down 4 adults in the room, it was 2 adults 2 children. The number of adults and children were on our reservation papers and both adults and both children where standing at the desk at the time when we checked in. They did refund and honor our reservation price. Just an unnecessary inconvenience.

The temperature of the pool was amazing! It wasn't cold but just warm enough you were not freezing and could jump right in and swim. For both adults in our party, we would not normally swim in the pool but hang in the hot tub. The pool water was comfortable enough we actually got to enjoy swimming with our daughters.

• Standard Room

Even though the hotel is undergoing a massive renovation, our room was far enough away from the construction so we did not hear any noise. When we did have a problem with our neighbors, the staff immediately moved us to another room.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under Renovations which it didn't say on the website so we got woken up early unexpectedly. Also the Jets in the hot tub didn't work that was a disappointment

The location was convenient however on a very busy strip. The pool was nice.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

This is a large property which hosts many events and can therefore be noisy depending on room location. Overall, however, it satisfies our needs. We have stayed there several times and the rooms in the back of he hotel seem less desirable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Would of been nice to know about construction beforehand.had to walk through several work areas. Materials laying everywhere. Our room door had to be kicked to get into each time or we couldn’t get in. Bathroom door did not shut all the way, stayed open 2 inches at all times she everyone knew what you was doing. I stated we had 4 adults staying in room was only given 2 towels. One of the beds was missing a leg at the head of the bed. So she kept rolling off bed. No blow dryer like stated. Called to front desk to get one. Waited 20 min and had to call back again to finally get one. Shower made horrible noise the whole time someone was in it. When I left I told my issues to woman and she just said ok stared at me then said ok. I paid 183.14 for this hot mess of a room. We have always stayed at holiday inn but we are considering never again. Will never be back

• Standard Room

There were renovations being done - the rooms located by it probably should not have been booked as it was messy and had supplies in the hallway. While it said there was complimentary breakfast we did not get it due to the price we paid.

The property itself was very nice. Parking was easy and check-in was quick.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The staff on the front desk did not even tell us which elevator to take in going to our room. We took the wrong elevator after going around the facility for sometime and we ended up in a floor full of mattresses so we had to go down that elevator again.

The room was comfortable.

• Standard Room

Where to start... First off the place is under construction. The entire hotel is under construction. Pool is small and in a random corner, gym is tiny with limited space. Parking is around the corner and the entrance to my room wasn't working. Worst part, they charge you 50 dollars a day for deposit which no one tells you about until you have almost 2,000 dollars withdrawal from your account and you freak out and go to the counter to ask what this extra charge is. This literally almost ruined my trip because I budgeted my flight and hotel from Europe. I do not recommend this hotel at all. So over priced.

Nothing, other than I got my refund back but had to still pay for one night.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The bathrooms could have been cleaned better had a smell in both rooms my children were harassed by the staff in the morning when they went for breakfast and was told that because we reserved under booking.com they couldn't receive breakfast will not stay here again

We were right by the pool

• Standard Room

A friend of mine was here for a long weekend to join his family for the Easter holiday. After checking in on Thursday, he was moved to another part of the facility due to construction on Friday. Shouldn't someone have known what rooms were under construction. When asked for a discount on the bill, free breakfast tickets were offered instead. The carpeting needed to be replaced in many parts of the facility.

The facility is located near a lot of shopping and a great BBQ place next store called Urban BBQ

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This is an older property so the rooms were stuffy and walls were paper thin. you can hear evertything going on outside

Hotel staff were all friendly,professional and helpful with issues

• Standard Room

The room was HOT even though it was 30 some odd degrees outside and we set the thermostat to 63. The beds were too soft and so were the pillows. We did not sleep well at all.

The pool was nicely warm, the hot tub was nicely hot and the shower water was nicely hot too!

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Saw a tray from room service in the hallway for over 24 hours by another room. Had to ask front desk for supplies (soap, shampoo, conditioner) because housekeeping didn't supply after first night. Had to ask for ticket to have continental breakfast. Wrist bands needed to use pool.

Very friendly and helpful staff. Decent food.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds and Roll-In Shower - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Attitude of front desk staff, day&night. Understaffed. Taxi svs state not preferred site. No physical asst for guest(me) in wheelchair. Given older room farthest from lobby, thru 2 doors. Elec.problems.

Bed good,linens etc. Bar Louie, coffee svc, wake up calls all good.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Annoying that the pool closes at 9. We had the room right next to the construction. There was noises from 8:30 am all throughout the day until we went to sleep (which we understand construction, but for the price we had to pay was absolutely outrageous). The rooms are very small.

The bathroom was very clean and nice. We didn't have anyone come into our rooms to clean because we put up the privacy sign which we liked.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There wasn't a lot that I didn't like, but the toilet didn't flush well (in my room) because I tend to use a great deal of toilet paper. Otherwise, I really enjoyed my stay and the bed was very, very comfortable and I liked my TV, but it would have been nice if they had of offered some sort of adult entertainment--or other movie channels.

Everything was really nice. However, the property did extend their apologies to me for the appearance of the foyer--just outside of my room--because they were doing some renovation, but everything was great. I didn't experience the restaurant--because I'm watching my weight and I had brought my (own) food with me--anywho. Also, because it is winter I didn't (really) observe the quality of the air conditioning--but the heating worked very well and prior to departing--I did reduce the heat and turn up the air conditioning a tad bit for the cleaning staff. Basically, I was pleased with everything and it was a joyous stay. Finally, I would (definitely) stay again. I really liked it and will try out the other amenities on my forthcoming stays (i.e., the pool and fitness areas) etc. Thanks.

• Standard Room

I didn’t like that there were people smoking in a non smoking room, fumes were coming they my vents. I had to hobble down to the desk and complain. The manager said he will see if he he can track it down.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Hotel was dirty and it was equipment all over the place. Wires were ducked taped instead of being replaced. Curtain had blood and other body fluids on it. This was a HORRIBLE HOTEL. WE WILL NEVER RETURN TO THIS LOCATION.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The staff was very on organized, where to begin didn’t get the suite I wanted but was charged for it SMH! Then got charged for someone ordering drinks from the bar using my room number. This place may look all nice and fancy but it’s out dated with horrible staff! Will never book here again... still waiting for my refund for those charges and my deposit.

The bed was comfortable that’s about it!

• Standard Room

They do not have enough parking for customers. People were making loud noise all night long by my room I could not sleep . Breakfast was poor and cheap quality.

It is renovated

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The heater was very loud in the bedroom and when the compressor for the AC turned on it sounded very loud.

The breakfast was delicious, the hot tub felt great. The beds were very comfortable and the staff was professional.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The broken fridge and running toilet that wouldn't flush all the time.

The location to Chicago, the pool and hot tub. The staff was great and room was clean.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was very poor no window and appliances falling apart and the faucet in the shower almost going to fall . There is remodeling going on in the hotel and the workers start in the am banging on the room . The hotel website shows different image of the hotel and it's deceiving.The hallway is dark and the carpet old and dirty. The second day there was no hot water so no shower .

Not much

The very dated and torn carpet throughout the hotel and strong pool chemicals (indoor pool).

I liked that the front desk help was consistent with their service upon change of shifts. It was more about the choice of employees and the training they received.

• Standard Room

Hotel is undergoing modest renovation. Most rooms are currently very drab and dated. We asked to be moved to something more representative of the internet photos and were ‘upgraded’ to an executive room.

Comfy beds and delightful housekeeping staff

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not good, stale pancakes, not enough variety in the buffet. Breakfast wasn’t served by the hotel, served through a local restaurant that resides in the hotel. But the Holiday gives free breakfast vouchers to the resturant.

Staff was very nice, helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel is beautiful and lovely.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel is old. After the shower water on the floor. Odor of sewer gas all night. Curtains on the windows bad. For money of $180.00 a night and NO breakfast is not a good thing. Glad it was for a night.

• Standard Room

Room smelled musty and the service at the front desk was rude. We booked in advance thinking it might help to find a good room but the room we receive faced the garbage trash can and had a really bad odor.

Room cleaning lady was very nice and that's about it.

• Standard Room

Rooms and walkway to the rooms I don't see this hotel safe at night times as there is a big walk to get the hotel rooms

There is nothing that I liked about this property apart from the entry of the hotel and that's about it.

• Standard Room

The grout in the shower had a couple of spots that were mil dewy, and we stayed on the 1st floor and had some routy people outside our door around bar close time, that woke us up. So the room isn't very "sound proof", It was a Monday night. So, next time we will opt for a 2nd floor room if given the option.

Convenient to get to from our childs school. Friendly and helpful staff. Very nice facility with nice workout area, pool, restaurant/bar. Room was fine. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. Price was reasonable.

• Standard Room

Children in the jacuzzi even with the parents present shouldn't be allowed in it in my opinion due it being very stressful during what's suppose to be a time for adults to relax a bit.

Breakfast was amazing. The pool was warm always and never ever too cold to enjoy. Jacuzzi was AMAZING , I will add I do think it should not allow young children due to it being a "relaxing" feature and children are very stressful and kind of ruin the point of it being there. The staff was OVERLY friendly but in a amazingly good way. Mark the manager was very accommodating and polite and George the night time manager? Was also very polite and always wanted to make sure all the guests were happy and if they needed anything to let him know. We asked for extra blankets and he went out of his way to make sure we had extra blankets for our time in snooze land. The whole hotel was beautiful and very VERY clean. Our room was spotless when we checked in and the housekeeping staff was always very polite and courteous. We were never dissatisfied with our stay. We will definitely being staying again!! Thank you so much to everyone who made our vacation a wonderful experience!

• Standard Room

It was SO hot!! The lobby was hot, my room was stuffy and WAY overpriced. $186 for a standard room. That was the cheapest they had. I would have stayed somewhere else but was there at a conference. I had packages delivered ahead of time for another guest and they never got it, even after I called to remind the front desk and manager.

The pool area was nice even though I didn't use it. There were a lot of places to have a meeting or get food. A nice little gift shop. And the property was very clean. The staff was friendly. One of the managers carried my luggage and showed me to my room.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Only two people per room can have the breakfast, but rooms can accommodate up to four. No mention of this prior to booking the room, or paying for breakfast included in the room rate.

The breakfast buffet had lots of options, all delicious.

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Lots of cigarette butts on the ground near the front entrance...more a reflection of those staying at the hotel I guess, but it certainly was a poor welcome to the hotel...yuk!

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Some items in there pantry shop were pricey but that's expected I guess. One staff member told us the wrong ending time for breakfast the night before but we ckd again and didn't missi t.

Friendly staff, clean facility, comfortable bed, good coffee and breakfast.

• Reviewed: 17 June 2017

Layout of the hotel could be better. Rooms by the pool have no window to outside, just to the indoor pool. This is odd. Furniture and rug were not clean.

Parking on property was great.

• Standard Room

My account was over charged should have been roughly 599$ including the deposit fee was charged 675.82$ showed the manager my bank statement from American Express she tried telling me that it wasn't them charging me even though it said it was the Skokie Holiday Inn after complaining and waiting for something to be done I had to contact American Express for them to release it back into my account and the manager did absolutely nothing for it never again will I stay at that location or any holiday inn for that matter. I should have checked out and gone somewhere else. To save from our expense $ to be saved and used for that weekend instead ofwaiting on it toreturn to my account monday. The hot tub was discusting as if it hadnt been cleaned either.

• Standard Room

I have booked a standard room with 2 full size beds. When I went to check in they said I requested a king bed room. Which I didn't I had my husband and daughter with pet with me..so I had to rent a roll away bed for two nights for daughter to sleep in. Which cost me more money they what my online booking reservation said.

Some of the staff was very nice

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Standard Room

Cleanliness of the room (especially carpet), employees with worn clothes, I made a reservation for a king size bed room and I was given a two-single beds.

Bed was nice!

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk would not let my husband do the "checking in". This was almost midnight and I had to be the one to do that since I made the reservation. Ridiculous! They didn't supply the wifi code so I had to call the front desk for that only to be told it was on my key pack which it wasnt. The room must have been next to a mechanical room because some loud vibrating noice never stopped and was so loud we had to keep the bathroom door closed the whole time. Trash in iur room was not picked up by housekeeping. Wont stay here again!

The bed was comfy.

• Standard Room

When I got there the girl behind the check in couldn't find my reservation. Another person found it and check me in. I went back to the desk and made inquired about a couple things and nothing she told me was true!

Comfortable

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

room needed a comfortable chair in the corner; noise from pool comes into the rooms in the interior; air conditioning could not be adjusted

great mattress - firm but comfortable, good pillows

A good bit of misinformation in guest books. Pool closed an hour earlier than stated; had some sad kids to console because of it. Whole building was freezing in the morning; A/C was on full blast.

• Reviewed: 16 April 2017

• Standard Room

Door handle was broken on one of our entrance points, we had to go around with all our bags.

The included breakfast had great variety of foods and the serving space had a nice atmosphere and attentive help.

• Reviewed: 9 April 2017

• Standard Room

Close the pool promptly at 9 pm, please. The noise of kids playing until 10 pm was not too disturbing to us, but I can see how it can be annoying for those who want to got to bed early to catch an flight the next morning.

Great hospitality: thank you for one complimentary breakfast that we could use, arriving so late at night and probably too tired to look for a good breakfast place the next morning.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I don't like that my booking price was 320.00, but I was charged 420, and on booking it said it included breakfast but when we ate at the bar for breakfast, we were charged because the hotel said it didn't include ut.

I liked how close it was to downtown, and how much cheaper it was to stay there than the other properties.

• Executive Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We paid extra at booking for breakfast only to have my family of 4 to leave hungry the first morning due to absolutely disgusting food all the way around and we were not the only people complaining about the quality either. Needless to say, we didn't return the following morning. When booking the room, the hotel looked updated and kept up but upon arrival we were disappointed to chipped, dinged up walls throughout the entire hotel, runs in hallway carpet, our bathroom ceiling had water stains and cob webs hung in corners, both beds squeaked when someone would move and the rooms/hallways were just "old" and outdated. We honestly thought we were at the wrong place when we first arrived and drove around the building. The lobby and main area is beautiful but falls apart the deeper you go. When we returned Saturday night from an entire day of sight seeing, we walked off the elevator to see housekeeping STILL cleaning at 5pm and got a knock on our door about 30 min later from housekeeping to clean our room when we were trying to relax before dinner. We usually enjoy Holiday Inn's and actually just stayed in one in East Orlando Florida a couple weeks ago which was BEAUTIFUL all the way through...We are not usually super picky or expect perfection but this one just really disappointed us all the way around. We would be even more upset and disappointed if we had paid full price for our room, not worth it at all.

The kids loved the 9ft deep pool and we all enjoyed the hot tub

• Reviewed: 17 March 2017

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Towels had residue from previous guests (hair, stains)there was no waste-basket in bathroom. The only waste-basket was located under the sink and was not emptied. It had trash from previous guests. Ex; chicken bones,empty beer bottles, etc.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Check-in could be a bit earlier.

I enjoyed everything from the room, cleanliness and especially the onsite Bar Louie which allowed me to have fun from the comfort of where I was staying safely.

• Reviewed: 21 November 2016

• Standard Room

I did not like the beds! they were not soft at all! or the fact that I couldn't control the temperature in the room, the thermostat only went down to 65 degrees! it was way too hot in the room!

I liked the location, the fact that there was free parking, the cleanness of the room.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

We had to wait for maybe a minute coz our room wasn't ready and they gave us free breakfast coupons for the entire length of the visit! The staff was so polite and helpful and the need was so comfortable. It was near a lot of restaurants and there's an outside shopping mall nearby, you can even walk to it.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Standard Room

"Courtyard" view room was a little loud while kids were in the pool - but quiet by the time I went to bed.

Great sandwich at the bar that evening watching football games.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2016

• Standard Room

The guest(S) who occupied the room I was in smoked in the bathroom and this smelled up the entire room. Housekeeping should have made note and aired out accordingly. They did not (room 280). My allergies caused sneezing, coughing, sore throat, and a headache. At 3 in the morning I had to call the front desk and request a new room. When I was reassigned I was put in a room for handicapped guests in a wheelchair without letting know; the bathroom/shower made me feel uncomfortable.

Price

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

• Standard Room

The price was a little high for one night. Even if I did book last minute. Put I'm g lad I choose this one.

Staff was nice. Very pretty hotel and clean.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

• Standard Room

Price of stay was more than price of booking! Every day the price of the room changed. We stayed in The Double Tree hotel last year for the same period and the price was exactly what we booked.

John and staff at reception were friendly and very helpful always.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The layout of the hotel with no exterior windows caused the room to feel dark and the room itself was very dirty and needed updating. A request to the front desk to replace the stained and worn sheets was not completed until a second complaint to a manager. I had to use a plastic bag to handle the tv remote because it was disgusting.

Pool and hot tub areas were clean and the restaurant on site was convenient. Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The following are merely suggestions of things that I feel need to be addressed. We were in room 256 and the frame around the mirror, above the sink, was in poor condition. It needs to be replaced. A new tub Is needed since it apparently can no longer be cleaned enough to remove the stain on it. The finish has been worn off through years of cleaning. It was very inconvenient that the actual bathroom did not have a separate door. The sink area doesn't need a door. Most hotels have that area open. It was very awkward with two people in the room.

The beds were extremely comfortable! The room was really clean and we felt very comfortable there. It was really nice & very convient that there were three places (at the base of the lamps) to charge phones & other electronic devices.

• Standard Room

Our window didnt look outside. It overlooked the pool so early morning we heard kids screaming and such. Also, early morning we had a cleaning lady just walk in our room.

The pillows were comfortable, the coffee maker was a kurig! The tv was nice.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2016

• Standard Room

It smelled of bleach when we first arrived, which means it was clean, but we had to let the room air out! The beds were too hard and too small We would have liked to have had queen beds instead of double beds. The bathroom needed an extra door to the toilet room, so more than one person at a time could use the sink and mirror. There was NO free breakfast! The indoor pool made the entire hotel smell like chlorine. The entire hotel was laid out very strangely. You could tell it was a remodel from a once outdoor-entrance Motel.

The bedroom seemed clean, and sheets were clean. We had WIFI, a frig, and a microwave, and even a keurig!

• Reviewed: 23 August 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

We needed some warning that huge 800 person Indian wedding would begin Saturday morning in main lobby with drums etc beginning 8:00 AM Saturday morning.

Staff was wonderful! The Indian wedding taking up entire hotel was gorgeous ! However....

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• Standard Room

The price was similar to a couple of higher end places we stayed, one right on the lake front in Chicago, so I was anticipating a 5 star experience. I didn't like that they didn't ask if we planned to use the indoor pool and offer us the required arm band at check in - we had to go back to the front desk and request them. Our reservation was for a room with King size bed, we were given a room with two Queen beds. We had to request the towels be restocked at the pool - the rack was completely empty. The pool was reserved for another guest's physical therapy session, limiting our time to use it. Nothing horrible, just little nuisances I would not have expected considering the cost.

Pool was clean and heated, in fact everything was very clean and nice. Good restaurant / bar with friendly service. Counter service during check in was good. Our room was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Standard Room

That are toilet didn't work in our room and that we could barely open the door. when we changed rooms there were dirty glasses right outside the door until the next morning

The family restaurant located next door

• Reviewed: 8 July 2016

• Executive King Room - Non-Smoking

Coffee in the lobby would have been nice. Most hotels offer that now.

Room was comfortable. Facilities felt new and were very nice. Staff was very accommodating. Above and beyond.

• Reviewed: 2 July 2016

• Standard Room

No outdoor relaxing area. The pool was too public. All guests (whether staying in the hotel or not) attending bizarres and banquets, can watch u and ur kids swim. I thought the conference rooms would've been used for occasions like that.

Bar Louie was fabulous! The best part of the hotel.

• Reviewed: 28 June 2016

• Standard Room

1st room the toilet didn't flush, the second room the TV remote didn't work and one of bedside lamps had to be jerry rigged to work by plugging it into the other lamp. The pool did not open until 9 A.M.!

The food at the bar was good! Nice business center

Parking

Very modern

No complaints.

Convenient location, clean and comfortable. Good value.