Reviews of Clarion Suites Maingate 3 stars

7888 West Irlo Bronson Highway, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747, USA

#240 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Not too good, not too bad.
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

Parking is dark in some areas with sign boards saying "Alligators and Snakes in the vicinity". Of the 4 nights I have stayed, the linen were changed only once. Food is delicious but not all visitors are treated the same way. You speak spanish, and you can take food past the counter, else you are asked to eat in the hall or just leave. Water was leaking all night in the restroom and a message left by me to get it fixed was never attended. I would only stay here if I am budget constrained.

Pool is great. Breakfast was good, however, only locals got treated well. For instance, bread was over by 8 am and I was denied when asked if they had more. Locals got it from the chef in a separate box.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Never again will I return...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

I switched rooms 3times. The first room was moldy and mildewy and the AC didn't work. Room two had the biggest roach I had ever seen. I called front desk to send some one to come get it. He did and another showed up.last room we had a shortage in the light switch so the light never turned off....got 3days..

The kids liked the pool.

Florida experience
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Authorized more.funds without notice and had no explanation for why or when we could expect it to be returned. Also needed more seating for breakfast

The room had lots of space. My kids loved the pool and the grounds

It was good for what I paid, and had enough sleeping room...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

When I booked, it said breakfast was included, so I assumed the breakfast was for everyone. During check in, I was only given 2 breakfast vouchers, it was 6 of us in the room 2 adults and 4 kids.

It was good for what I paid, and had enough sleeping room for my crew

Great location!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Needs a sign in the front of the hotel. I wasn't sure if it was the one. A little problem with the air conditioner control, but it work at the end.

The location is great to the park and lots of stores in the vicinity.

Sorry, need to improve! If not close the hotel
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Old furniture, mildew and dirty, leaking AC wet carpet ruined my shoes. Uncomfortable bed. Change rooms three times, then I was tired and stayed in the one with the wet rug. The kiddy pool was really cold (July)

I really have to think hard about this one... My daughter like the breakfast sausage

The price
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Staff that does not pay attention to customers. Dirty carpet, torn carpet, water leak on carpet from air conditioner, shower cannot be adjusted off of hot water. Could hardly finish a shower.

The price

Please bless yourself and look for some other good property. I would not go there ever....
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

The staff was extremely rude, housekeeping was awful, they did not clean the room for 3 consecutive days. The microwave in the room was rusted and they were charging us for the replacing it. The bathroom room door knob broke in an instant. Breakfast was pathetic. My rating is zero for this hotel..

There was nothing to like.. very pathetic and had an horrible experience. Would not recommend at all!

Stop over on way to Disney.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Room was not very clean, floor was damp and beds were horrible the pull out bed had stains and holes and it smelled so bad. I understand it was only $105 but I have stayed in 4star places in NYC for that amount. They really need to fix those problems.

Close to Disney

Definitely not coming back here. Not worth the money.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

The beds were uncomfortable. Felt like we were sleeping on a morgue slab. The housekeeping staff didn't speak any English and completely bypassed our room while they were making their way down our side of the hall. We were almost out of toilet paper, needed the trash taken out and needed clean towels provided. We ended up having to go to the office and speaking to a supervisor. We had to bring back toilet paper and clean towels to our own room. Shortly after, a housekeeper showed up and didn't speak any English so we couldn't even communicate to her what we needed. She then picked up the dirty towels and left. Didn't even change out the garbage. They didn't have extra clean linens either. We had went to the office and requested an extra blanket and was told they were all dirty. There were no umbrellas by the pool for the tables. The bases for them are there but apparently they don't have any umbrellas for them. We asked. We also asked if they could open up the gate to the sitting/eatery area which is shaded and also right next to the pool so we would have somewhere to sit near the pool without being directly in the sun. They said that only management could do that and they were not there on weekends. That's when management really should be there. They also did not keep up with keeping clean towels stocked. We had to let them know that they were out of clean towels by the pool. The pool towels by the way, are tiny. Not even regular bath towel size. The cabana bar and bot breakfast buffet that we paid a resort fee for each night was awful. The bar wasn't even open half the time. Open Thursday night but not Friday night? The bartender sucked at making drinks. Both tasted nasty. I ordered a pineapple and Malibu and that was not what I got. That was after ordering a bahama momma and it tasting horrible as well and i love those things. The only "snacks" they had were nachos and cheese. The breakfast buffet was disappointing.

The waffles and the squirrels. The waffles were micky shaped and the squirrels were cute.

The hotel is a great location to Disney world, lots of...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Our bed was really loud whenever you’d move but still comfortable, breakfast was stall and old tasting, and unfortunately the fellow guests were really loud outside at all hours of the night.

The hotel is a great location to Disney world, lots of places to eat around the hotel, and very clean.

Surprisingly quiet for being family friendly.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

No one ever responded when I called to ask if they'd found a skirt I'd left hanging in the wardrobe. The "free shuttle" didn't really work out for us since the options were very restrictive and we ended up having to use Uber to get to the parks.

Surprisingly quiet for being family friendly. Lots of options for breakfast. The Wifi worked! The property is dated but clean. Staff was polite even when we showed up at 3 am to check in due to flight delays.

Very good
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Breakfast hours could be a little longer (6a-10a) at least until 10 for late sleepers.

Great leave to stay for the money you spend. We just needed a place to lay our head while we were visiting the Disney parks, which were 5-15 minutes away. Was very impressed with the breakfast.

Great value and place for a family of 5
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The only complaint would be that we had a bottom room and people would continually park at our room and we would have to park further down. If they would at least paint the room numbers on one spot so at least one car can park near the room you rent.

It was very clean and convenient to all kinds of shopping and close to Disney World. Loved it was a Disney Neighbor hotel. Kids loved the Mickey Waffles on the free breakfast

Would find another hotel/motel to stay.
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

Food included with room was tasteless and extremely cold plus they ran out of several items. Location was hard to find and directions poorly written. Had to stop to get directions.

Room clean, bed comfortable, staff good and excellent depending on the person. Enjoyed outside bar, pricing, and times available. Also enjoyed outside Jacuzzi very much.

We only stayed 1night but would consider this hotel for a longer stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Breakfast. There really wasn't many choices for the kids other than waffles. Fruits were very waxy and eggs were cold.

Hi. The hotel was very easy to find and get to, it was also convenient to get to the Disney parks. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly.

Very enjoyable and relaxing overall
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

When I asked for an additional day, the front desk clerk gave me one price on Thursday, then Friday night when I decide to add the additional night, the front desk clerk gave me another price. At first she would not honor the price given before, but finally gave in an honored the price given previously. Also the hot tub at this location wasn’t verve clean like it should have been.

Pool was awesome.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Air conditioning unit would frequently make a very loud hammering noise.

Pool was awesome....nicely heated. Breakfast every morning was nice. Property is conveniently located.

Very convenient to WDW.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Hate that the coffee maker is in the bathroom. Who wants to make coffee in the bathroom?

Very convenient to WDW. The price was pretty good for the type of room.

Clean, Good Price, Close to Disney
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

The air conditioner was very noisy, and the water pressure in the shower was very weak.

The location was very good. There are many restaurants and other things like Target, TJ Maxx, etc., nearby. We only stayed one night while waiting for our Disney resort reservation to start. It's very close to Disney. The staff were all very polite, and the room was definitely clean.

Overall, it served its purpose. It was great to have the free breakfast as well as a fridge and micr
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

The pillows were tiny, square-shaped. There werent enough elevators, had to climb 3 stories or walk around to one elevator.

The location, near everything including parks.

I liked how close this property was to Disney, the place was...
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The one downside to the property is their breakfast. The breakfast was less than stellar, they had waffles, toast, eggs, and sausage and that was about it, the fruit was in terrible shape. the breakfast isn't continental for everybody, you have to pay extra to have it included, which makes this sad breakfast even harder to swallow.

I liked how close this property was to Disney, the place was incredibly clean throughout the trip, and the location sits back off the highway so it makes it to be quiet.

Rooms were good and bed was comfy.
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

The pool patio had limited seats and loungers and there wasn't an umbrella to be found. Pool towels were too small Breakfast buffet area was a little messy.

Rooms were good and bed was comfy.

Wouldn’t stay again but good value for the money
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

Had room closest to the parking everyone walked by to get to their room other than that everything was good. Didn’t eat the breakfast not too appetizing.

I would highly recommended this place and I would definitely...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The only thing I didn’t like, was that the bar at the pool was only open on Thursday, Friday and Saturdays. I would have liked to see the bar open more for people that are staying durning the week that would like to buy a drink.

I would highly recommended this place and I would definitely go back and stay there again. Everything was perfect.

The worst place I have ever stayed!!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

I will never bring my family to this type of hotel again!!! I will spend more to have a better experience, that will be the last time!! The first room was dirty and smelled horrible. I had then switched the room and that one appeard to be a little better but by the time our two night stay was over the whole family was sick!! Those rooms are infested with mold!! No way a whole family comes to visit a hotel and everyone leaves sick, you can smell the mold as you walk in the rooms!!! The worst experience ever!!!! Tubs don’t drain!!! I just felt dirty staying at this nasty place!!!

Nothing at all!!!

Good location, close to attractions
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Had to change rooms due to AC malfunctioning. No hot water in the shower. Breakfast was so so as expected for a free hot buffet, but not allowed to take anything out. Had a sick child in the room and couldn’t take anything back.

Good location, close to attractions

If I had gotten another room, my stay there would have been just fine. It's not a bad place at all.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The lock on the door didn't work right, the front of the air conditioning unit fell off onto the floor, the shower head was broken, and could not be turned on, the toilet handle was loose and hanging, and the coffee maker would not drip into the pot, and backed-up and ran over onto the bathroom floor. When I called the desk and told him about these things, and asked for another room, he said there was no other rooms at the time, but that he would send up maintenance first thing in the morning, NOT! The front desk clerk the next morning did give me a discount for all the "inconvenience"

The room was nice and clean and the bed was crazy comfy. The free breakfast was very good, eggs, sausage gravy and biscuits, and Mickey Mouse shaped waffles, among other breakfast items.

I am still there , but so far 5stars
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The staff are excellent and very attentive, that is the most important thing for me. I definitely will give them 5stars for guest services . Along with the housekeeping. Everyone we're humble and kind .

Very plesant. Comfortable room.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The fan in the bathroom did not work. There was a burnt out light bulb at the desk (both of which were never fixed after complaining at the desk) The breakfast was good except the oatmeal was way too runny. The toaster did not work properly and they taped the dial so that you could not make your toast darker. Surprisingly there were no donuts or sweet rolls offered. Wish they had butter and not a blend.

I liked the 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM snacks Loved the Mickey waffles.

Our stay was great!!!!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

I didn't have any problems at all.

Breakfast was really good. Children really enjoyed the pool. Neighborhood was safe. Rooms were clean. Staff was awesome. They have later check-in time. Gift store was small but still offered quite a bit of stuff. Close to theme parks.

Not a good experience
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Front desk very rude when we were trying to buy a bottle of water we were rudely asked to wait in a long line and wait for people to check in or out. We were waiting at desk to check out and the clarion rep was outside smoking. We tried to cancel a reservation due to family issue two weeks prior and we were not allowed too or we would be charged in full. The facilities were very old and out dated. Our room was not vacuumed. We were very disappointed for the amount of money you charged us.

The location is very close to Disney.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

My grandmother is mobility impaired and they would not let me bring a breakfast plate to her, even after I insisted that I would pay. Five star hotels have room service, but this place told me they would not allow food in the rooms because of "bugs" in the hotel room. I explained that I could bring food from an outside restaurant and they would never know. The beds are hard and have not been updated. It took 30 minutes to check-in because management does not have more than 1 person on staff, the poor guy was scrambling. Never staying here again.

The location is very close to Disney.

Felt very safe!
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

The transportation to the parks need to have more pick up times. I had to call a cab to get home each night from Disney.

Felt very safe! Property was clean and well taken care of.

Not worth it.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Our room smelled musty and had an overly perfumed smell to it, like they were covering something up. The carpet was in pretty rough shape with several stains. The couch had several large stains as well. It was overall pretty clean and updated, so we thought it would work for us. The next morning we found a dead cockroach in the bathroom so we brought all of our clothes with us so that the cleaning crew could come in and we wouldn't pick up any hitchhikers. When we got back to the hotel that evening our key wouldn't work, the window was open, the lights were on, and there was a big dryer on the floor. We went to the front desk to see what was up and the lady said the cleaning crew must have thought we checked out. When we asked about the beer we left in the fridge she told us it was gone. She set us up with another room but the smell and condition was the same. I would not stay here again.

The location was good, about 20 minutes to Disney, 30 to Universal Studios. The continental breakfast was pretty good too. The pool area looked nice, although we didn't use it.

I wouldn’t stay here again
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

I did not like how there’s only a mirror in the bathroom and the water coming out of the shower never turned completely off, so there was running water for 4 days. We told the hotel about it and maintenance didn’t fix it. I was over charged $71.00, which they corrected once I brought it to their attention. The rooms could be cleaner and the Canana advertised all these delicious foods and sweets, however when they opened they only make Nachos and One other thing.

I loved the swimming pool. We had three children with us and they didn’t want to get out of the pool. Staff was very friendly. House Keeper “Teresa” was very accommodating.

Disappointed
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

I didn't like the mould in the upgraded room or the broken picture on the wall and the bed that didn't have any support at all. The bed seemed to be broken and sagging in the middle. The breakfast 'buffet' didn't have bacon and the selection was limited. As I look at my bank statement it says I've been charged three times and I only stayed two night, so I'm sure that will be a fun conversation full of more excuses from clarion.

I liked the pool.

The room was nice. The overall experience will involve me not staying there again.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The room was pretty stuffy. Also I was given the wrong room and overcharged. The staff didn’t seem communicate effectively the current situation.

The property was close to most attractions. The room was nice.

Never Again
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

TV did NOT work and front desk DID NOT offer anything not even apology until I told him I was going to post a review on Yelp. Not good customer service all. Also while having breakfast on the outside covered area, we saw a rat. I did not have my cell phone to take a picture.

Comfortable bed

My overall experience was a good one.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The check in and check out wait time was too long. The desk clerks were dealing with customer's with extenuating circumstances. To assist other customers, there should be at least two desk clerks and/ or a manager available.

I liked the cleanliness and the location of the hotel. I appreciated that the photos of the hotel, rooms, and amenities were close to accurate depictions of what we expected and why we chose to stay there.

There are better hotels nearby
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The room furniture was in poor condition and needs to be updated. I'm pretty sure its almost 20 years old. The bed and pillows were very uncomfortable. The bathroom had mold in the corners of the bathtub and shower. I was very aware of the 11am checkout time, so housekeeping banging on the door at 9am was unnecessary. The breakfast area was small and cramped so we were forced to eat outside on the patio. The breakfast food itself wasn't the greatest. McDonald's is a better choice. This hotel is ok if there are no other options but I won't be staying here again.

It was close to the Disney parks.

Good hotel ...need to tweak a couple of things
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Bed was not very comfortable and plumbing issue; shower was clogged. However issue was quickly resolved. The buffet breakfast was way too crowded...long wait and poor quality.

Very clean rooms. Housekeeping does a great job. Very peaceful and quiet. Courteous staff. Good location; close to Disney parks and other venues.

Worst hotel ever
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

First of all this is not a hotel this is a motel,the only thing we liked was the pool even though it’s not heated as advertised.The lobby is big and looks fine as a first impression,but when we stepped in into our room OMG it smelled like an unbathed dog or mold,disgusting,the air conditioned is so noisy that we couldn’t even sleep,and it was always too cold or to hot is an old AC,the mattress is so old that is not white anymore it have a yellow color, not comfortable,there was a leak on the ceiling like it’s about to fall right above the smallest tv ever,and there were cockroaches too,to flush the toilet you have to hold it,and you can even hear the people in the room next to you peeing and talking,really thin walls,pillows are small and hard,towels are hard like it scratched your skin,no softener used.All the furniture is old,dirty and with a funny smell.Small closet to put your clothes and small bedroom.Bathroom was ok hot water all day.Breakfast is ok! Not the best but ok! Old rug,everything is old and outdated at this motel they need an upgrade.You could hear all kind of noises at any time during the day or night,I felt unsafe at this place,no security at all. Location is great cause is close to Disney World.The bar by the pool only open on weekends at 5:30 and closes at 10.Not enough chairs and furniture by the pool. Not coming back ever again to this MOTEL.

The pool

For the price it was a great value.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

For the price it was a great value. Breakfast ok. The cleaning crew knocked my door several times on my check out date before 11am. That was awkward. But other than that good

We had a great time. Thanks
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

The carpet in the room looks very old, ripped and stained. It also has a humidity smell. Some things in the bathroom need to be repair. In general good, but you can tell it needs an upgrade in some areas.

Very quiet, love the staff at front desk, room service and cafeteria. Beautiful people. They all were very friendly and polite. Excellent customer service.

Breakfast was very good especially consiyit was included...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Beds could have been a little better. Typical motel type rooms with access to outside. Had to keep window closed no view

Breakfast was very good especially consiyit was included with the stay.

The location is good.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

My wife and I stayed at the Clarion Suites Maingate from february 27 to march 1. When we were checking out, we made it clear that the stay did not match our expectations for many reasons. The first was the horrible smell of humidity in the room, which we thought was coming from the A/C, as we found a TOOL and a SCREWER on top of it, and it was extremely dusty. The phone was not working, as well as the fridge. We tried to change rooms but we were told to go and find another hotel , in the middle of the night, in a city we didn't know, because there were no other room available. We were extremely offended but willing to wait until the next day to see if any staff would contact us. No one did. We had to sleep with the A/C OFF all night because of the smell. And, on top of it all, just when we were packing to leave, we saw cockroach in the bathroom! We made it all clear to the attendant who checked us out and were pleased with his service, because he said he had spoken to the manager and, because of all the downsides, he would not charge our stay. That was the least the manager could do in such a situation, so we left with less outrage. However, we just saw on our credit card statement that the stay have been charged! We tryed to contact the hotel through their website and email but we didn't have any answer. Unfortunately we did not remember the name of the attendant, but the username that shows in the receipt is "malmec".

The location is good.

Spacious room good bed friendly staff.
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

Lobby and breakfast areas need updating and cleaning. Lots of mirrors in bathroom but need one in sleeping room.

Spacious room good bed friendly staff.

I like the location of the hotel and loved it down there
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Was lock outside while eating breakfast and had to go ask twice to get it unlocked for use and other people that was out there

I like the location of the hotel and loved it down there

The stay was fantastic.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

There wasn't anything bad about this stay. The staff was great. The experience was awesome.

Everything was fantastic. The breakfast buffet was wonderful. The experience was awesome.

The arcade was great!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

The arcade was great! The happy hour ended at 10:00, but when we went down at 10:08, the bartender was pleasant and prepared our drinks without hesitation! The breakfast was great, with adorable Mickey Mouse face shaped waffles, and a speedy checkout.

We were told the pool was heated but it wasn't.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

We were told the pool was heated but it wasn't. We got our 4 kids ready for the pool ( not a small task)and then it was too cold to play in the water.

Nice room
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Maid service was lacking. we had 3 people and would only get 2 coffee cups, one regular coffee package, and every day they left a envelope to leave a tip. The luggage carts for our area both had flat tires. we contacted maintenance, and the next morning the same tire was still on the cart. my sister took both to the front desk, and complained..next morning they were back with the same flat wheels.

Nice room

The place was not as clean as I would have liked a used rag...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The place was not as clean as I would have liked a used rag was in the bathroom and the clean towels had hair. Also the air conditioner was very loud and the room stayed warm.

Beautiful room with super nice bathroom. Great stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Breakfast was rated "great" but was nothing special. But still, very good price for the room and especially including breakfast.

The room was beautiful and clean. So was the bathroom and also very spacious. Very good price for the quality.

Beautiful room with super nice bathroom. Great stay.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The breakfast was rated "great" but was nothing special. Still, very good price for the room including breakfast.

i would return in the future
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

our toilet had to be worked on our keys all 3 got deactivated, the desk help was rude telling me i put it near my cell phone or something but they were never in a different place and one never left the room table top, smelled musty when we first arrived, used the ac and it cleared up

size, location were perfect for our group

Won't plan to go back!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

room very cramped, damp & musty smelling. old style A/C units by sofa bed.....in order to cool/air out room, freeze person b in that bed. beds were concave! Was never able to get coffee from the Java Hut, always closed. Only stayed one of 4 scheduled nights...moved to another hotel!

I enjoyed my stay at the Clairon
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

I didn't like not having some sort of a restaurant on site. Breakfast room was small and depressing. and It needs a face lift. Bar by pool should be open every night, not just on weekends.

The breakfast was good. The rooms were clean and looked current and updated. The beds were ok. The hotel was located in a good area centrally located to all Disney parks. Shuttle service was offered but not very convenient times. It was easy to catch an Uber ride and being centrally located, the fares were reasonable. . The food was good. Quality was good for being free and workers kept everything filled and cleaned. The property was fairly quiet. Would stay here again for the price, location and free breakfast.

Looks are deceiving
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

After the lobby it gets worse. The hotel definitely can use some renovations. Breakfast was not able to accommodate all the guests unless you are one of the first in line when it opens. Rooms were small and also in need of renovations. We haven’t gone back nor will we.

The lobby was big, clean and fancy. The front desk staff was pleasant to deal with and very helpful

Good stay. Breakfast is not that great but the rooms were very spacious.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

Breakfast was not very good. Some things were over cooked and some things didn’t have a taste or the taste was very flour-y. Our room was behind the pool- we could hear a buzzing noise in our room. We were not sure where it was coming from but luckily having the tv and AC unit on helped distract from the buzzing noise.

Rooms were very big. Great location. Staff were super nice and helpful.

Terrible
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

A terrible damp odor in the rooms and the worst service from Ruben from the front desk. Because of him I will never going to use Clarion in this and other countries.

nice hotel
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

The carpets need updating and the bed was a little uncomfortable but good enough for one night

Room was good size close to my car and free breakfast included. The pool looked very nice just didn’t have time to use it. The hotel is very close to Disney and many restaurants

Clarion
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

They denied me for me my free late check-out at first and didn't really listen to what I was saying, but then called me back a little while later saying it was first services and they are giving me a complimentary free late check-out.

Its private nobody bothers you once you check-in and a good breakfast.

Clean, comfortable and affordable, the pool looked nice.
    • King Suite with Sofa Bed

Clean, comfortable and affordable, the pool looked nice. A couple of restaurants within walking distance, the front desk gave us a coupon for one of them. We were only there for the night but if we were going to Disney we would consider this hotel again.

I selected a room with a pool view.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

I selected a room with a pool view. We received a room on the first floor but by no means could we see the pool. I did decide to not say anything and just deal with it. The final day I had no hot water for my shower. My shower was not even luke warm. My son had complained the prior morning that his shower was hot for the first minute or two and then no hot water. I mentioned it during check out and was told there were no other complaints. I said, well I thought I should let someone know. He responded, maybe you needed to let the water run longer. I said, oh I did, my entire shower. I wasn't asking for anything, just wanted to bring it to their attention. I then left to get a cup of coffee. When I went to leave he did call me over because I was given $10 off the room due to the hot water. What I didn't mention, because it seems like they didn't really want the feedback, when the room above us showered, there was a leak coming into our tub. I heard the water dripping into our tub and inspected the noise. I looked up and there is was, dripping through and clear as day, a tear in the ceiling. It also appeared to have been "repaired" in the past. I was attempting to save money since my son and I didn't need anything special for 3 nights. In hindsight, I wish I had spent an additional $20 per night and stayed elsewhere.

Great for the price
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The breakfast area will not allow you to take food out but does not have enough seating for the 9am crowd HOWEVER if you just get up a little earlier there is plenty of seating. The printer does not work currently but likely will be fixed anyway before too long, the front desk staff was rude to us about printing off the tickets and we never did get the tickets printed right. The hot water is also hit and miss but after the first day you can see when there is a good time to hit the hot water. Overall we would stay again.

We really liked the access to everything, it was very close to a small grocery story as well (walking distance). We also liked the music channel options on the TV to help get the kids to sleep without draining our phones, ours are now old enough they don't need that but we noted it for our next trip as we are expecting again. The rooms were clean and fresh laundry was provided daily. Wifi worked great the entire visit which is a big deal for my family. Overall the price and location was great.

5.5
    Breakfast options were okay, but it was too busy.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Breakfast options were okay, but it was too busy. Long lines to get food and then no where to sit once you had it because every table was full. Hot tub was not hot. Wasn’t even warm. Desk clerk said the heat works but the pool maintenance person controls the temperature so there was nothing he could about it. It was 42 degrees outside.

Nice place to stay
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

Would prefer plastic glasses in room. Only 1 shuttle time to/from universal. Need to explain need to stand outside to catch shuttle. Breakfast potatoes cold and hard No sausage in sausage gravy.

Pleasant staff. Within walking distance to restaurants and grocery store. Shuttle to theme parks. Shuttle didn't stop one morning. Ruben called shuttle company and they sent another shuttle.

Average is a good stay
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

Breakfast was not well organized for so may people who arrived atthe same time! People was refilling the tanks, coffee, omelettes... when we were here to eat. We wait in a queue for some time. Not so nice! Better if breakfast goes up to 10 instead of 9.30! That can be improved easely!

Quiete place, reception give us a first floor room as asked and give us one hour more for the check out. That was helpful and very much appreciated when you are coming from a foreign country and having a late flight!

We liked it very much. We kindly recommend this place!
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

When we got to dinner it was kind of empty, but after 15 minutes they refilled everything.

We liked everything. The report money/quality is great. It's quite near both Disney and Universal studios. We paid 150 bucks with taxes for two nights. The food was ok, and the room was clean and perfect. Room service was ok as well.

Location was perfect.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The carpet was ripped and dirty. The pull out couch was lumpy. The pool was suppose to be heated, it was very cold.

Location was perfect. Staff was very nice.

I would not recommend this motel.
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds - Sofa Bed

The breakfast bar was awful, took forever to refill food. Table were not being cleaned, the area was very small, not enough room for people to sit down. Food was so so when available. I have stayed at another Clarion, and was very satisfied.

The bed was very comfortable, was in a good area close to Disney

Amazing place for low rate and family fun. Close to Disney parks! Shuttle to parks.
    • King Suite with Pool View - Sofa Bed

Excellent customer service! The staff was friendly. Breakfast was basic, very mediocre if not below that but it was free with the stay so overall great experience. There are a lot of restaurants close in proximity to make up for their lack thereof. Bed was very clean and comfy we loved the overflow of pillows!

For a husband who needed to bring back breakfast to the room...
    • Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Pool View

For a husband who needed to bring back breakfast to the room for a wife. I was not allowed to bring food back to the room, which made me not want to utilize the breakfast for the rest of my trip.