Reviews of Clarkeston Inn 3 stars

#23 of 32 B&Bs and Inns in Newport

Based on 229 B&B reviews

Do not recommend!!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Dysfunctional TV. Darkroom small room. Closet door did not open -- was not fixed even though the owner was informed of it. Noisy AC. Did not care to hear the guests next to our room. Not worth the daily rate -- way overpriced.

The buttered English muffin. <:)

"
    • Deluxe Queen Room

"Full breakfast" was actually pretty limited. Request for cereal was met with explanation that cereal was old & stale. Otherwise not many choices.

A wonderful place to stay for a great tour of Newport.
    • Standard Queen Room

I didn't like having to tell the Inn when I planned on eating breakfast. I didn't want a schedule at all!

My adult daughter and I visited Newport and stayed at the Clarkeston Inn. The location was perfect. It was close to everything, yet quiet at night. The room was spacious enough and they upgraded us as a surprise. The room was clean, and well appointed. The bathroom amenities were great. Breakfast was wonderful. I would advise the Inn to make it clear whether a full breakfast is included - or just continental. That wasn't clear to me and caused a misunderstanding. I would highly recommend the Clarkston Inn and would stay here again in a minute.

A very nice stay over Memorial Day weekend
    • Standard Queen Room

We were originally scheduled to stay at the Clarkeston, because of the size of our vehicle we were offered a room at another inn a few blocks away with more parking. We were allowed to look at both rooms and choose which one we wanted. I am happy we chose the other room, it was closer to the things we wanted to walk to and was a little larger with a larger bathroom. It was very quiet and the breakfast every morning was great and cooked to order. We would definitely stay here again.

Friendly staff, unbeatable location!
    • Standard Queen Room

We felt very welcomed by staff at check in. It was so wonderful they gave us a choice of rooms available that day, so we got to check them out and make a decision of which room we wanted. The rooms were super clean and spacious, and the beds super comfy. Above all, the location was incredible and the ability to park there is wonderful. Highly recommended!

Location was great - place was nice.
    • Standard Queen Room

It’s a narrow one way street - would’ve just liked to have known to go across to another inn to check in as parking is very limited. Scooted to the parking area after but just confused when we got there. No sign on the Inn.

Bed was comfy. Nice room. Big shower.

The hotel was very accommodating and it was a wonderful weekend
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bed was a little firm

We were hesitant to go away for the weekend due to a snow storm. We contacted the hotel and they told us to come a day early and they gave us a good deall for a two night stay.We were upgraded to a king room with a working fireplace for a minimal charge.

Because there were few customers that weekend, they upgraded...
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Unfortunately that room was right over the furnace, so it was very warm. Took quite a while with an open window to make it comfortable for sleeping.

Because there were few customers that weekend, they upgraded us to a king room, Spacious bathroom, also. Parking was very convenient and the inn was a very short walk to town.

Great inn, close to town and very friendly, helpful innkeeper and staff.
    • Standard Queen Room

The parking lot was a little challenging to navigate but we were more than glad to park on the street instead.

The Clarkeston Inn was quaint and perfect for our getaway. The room was beautiful with a comfy high four post bed with steps for me to get up to it! It was a cool night but our room was cozy and a wonderful hot and made to order breakfast was cooked right in the tiny inn! It was delicious and we will be back for sure!

Beautiful area with very friendly people.

First time staying at a B&B and they did everything possible to make us happy. The location was perfect, the room was very large, clean, and the breakfasts were very good. Our room was on the third floor and a walk-up which was only an issue when we did the six mile round trip Cliff Walk!

Ok but some disappointments
    • Deluxe Queen Room

the person who was in charge was so business like to the point of being unfriendly. maybe she was having a hard day? breakfast took longer than we expected. our room was very average. Other rooms were much better, so i am not sure if they give their least attractive rooms to outside booking agencies like this. (this is our first time to book through an outside agency so maybe this is true for all). Carpet was tired, dirty. Baseboards had layer of dirt on them. Bath and sheets clean thankfully.!

the location was great and loved being in an old inn.

Great location for a short stay in Newport.
    • Standard Queen Room

Breakfast was very slow on the first morning but was very good when it arrived

Great location for visiting Newport. Lovely hotel with lots of character.

Absolutely will stay here again
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Wish there was a common area for people to gather and socialize

Great breakfast, cooked to order, great variety Very friendly staff throughout the stay

Comfortable, home like oasis in perfect location
    • Standard Queen Room

Should be noted that the property is not handicapped accessible. Steep narrow steps to upper floors. The bed is difficult to get into due to raised frame. There is no grab bar for the deep tub - safety concern.

Clean, beautifully decorated with antiques, comfortable bed and nice linens. Quiet location in historic area. Walkable to wharfs, harbor area and shopping piers. Friendly and helpful manager who is promptly attentive to every comment and request. Delicious made to order home cooked breakfast. Reasonable rates and available parking. Air conditioned.

We chose this place for its location and were satisfied.
    • Standard Queen Room

The rooms are small and on the first night as it was raining and we wanted to stay in- it was a bit crowded for us two. The bed is very uncomfortable, and after spending two nights there both my husband and I -who don't have back issues - suffered terrible back pain.

We chose this place for its location and were satisfied. Its proximity to Touro, it is easy walking distance to the movie theater and to the wharf and shops. It's a big plus in favor of this place. The breakfast is basic but tasty and fresh.

It was really a AWESOME trip and a WONDERFUL place to stay! We will be back!
    • Standard Queen Room

The only thing was that there was no refrigerator or mini fridge. We like to bring food and beverages on trips, because we spend a lot of time at the beach so we like to pack a lunch, and if we had leftover food from dinner we had to put it in our cooler. To be fair we had a queen room, I'm not sure if they are in other rooms.

We loved the location, breakfast was delicious and the service was great! We loved how private the rooms were, felt like home.

Lovely B&B
    • Standard Queen Room

Staff were very helpful and accommodating. The B&B is in a very charming street, very neighborhood, and very central. The room was tastefully decorated and had a fireplace.

Everything else was wonderful
    • Standard Queen Room

Would have liked a little discount on the first night's stay. We couldn't arrive because we missed our flight connection that night, and we were still charged full price for that night.

Breakfast was great with a lot of variety. Owner was engaged and helpful. Beautiful period decorations in the room.

Charming and wonderful choice!👍

At first we were not put in a deluxe king room.It was very cramped. After voicing our concerns we were shown two other rooms to choose from in Cleveland House across the street. Our pick was fabulous. The jets in tub weren't working though which was a bit disappointing.

Full breakfast daily, made to your liking. Very clean with comfortable king bed and pillows. Friendly & helpful staff. Rick, the owner, was super accommodating and made sure our expectations were met. I highly recommend this Inn. We shall return , for sure.

Visiting family in Newport
    • Deluxe Queen Room

I could have used a small desk or side table for using my computer.

Location was excellent and the street was very quiet. The bed,bedding and pillows were comfortable ; bathroom was clean, towels were nice but not luxurious. The inn had me booked into a 3rd floor room but I was able to transfer to a 2nd floor floor, so not so many stairs. A full breakfast was available but I chose to go out so cannot comment on that. The wifi was easy to use. The air-conditioning was effective in maintaining a good sleeping temp in the room.

EXCELLENT
    • Standard Queen Room

Bed was soft and comfortable, breakfast was excellent. My wife and I went down to celebrate 10th anniversary, could not have been happier with experience!! Highly recommend

"Home Away From Home" in the center of Newport.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Nothing. This was exactly what I was looking for.

The owners were simply amazing....we spoke with Rick before going, and he was a true "host". Very gracious, coordinated our arrival time, etc. I can't say enough about him. So rare to find this now. Loved the actual Clarkeston which is a historic bed and breakfast, and like staying in someone's guest room--loved this very much, and felt completely at home. The location was perfect and never had to use the car - fantastic location for Newport. I'd never been to Newport, but was invited to parties at my friends' house. This was the perfect "home away from home" for me. Will definitely return next time.

Wonderful Inn
    • Standard Queen Room

Everything was just lovely. The innkeeper was very accommodating. Great location just a block from Thames St where all the shopping and restaurants are, and the breakfast was delicious.

Very Disappointed - Poor Price/Quality
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Switched to Admiral Farragut which like the Cleveland House is one of the group of inns called the Inns of Newport. Room was desperately in need of refurbishment even if "historic." Peeling paint above the toilet on bathroom wall. Very damaged mantel over gas fireplace. One lamp shade attached with plastic fastener; other had its finial. The white painted toilet seat had two large (quarter sized) peeled off places so the dark wood underneath showed through. Curtain rod missing decorative end part - found it stored in sink cabinet. Three shower hooks missing from shower curtain. Very loud a/c window unit. Window sills behind bed were dirty and had small black spots (mold?) Apart from the room, I did not enjoy the waiting line one morning for the 14 seats for breakfast -five people in waiting line. Most important to my review is that I did not find out until I saw the sign posted at the check in office that there was a 1% service fee. For what? This is not a resort fee given this is a B&B. I can only think the the "included breakfast" was not included in the room price but paid for by this service charge, which is highly deceptive under any consumer protection law. I know because I was a consumer protection lawyer. The Inn is totally overpriced for what you get. $289 plus tax and 1% service charge ($29) for a total of about $326. Ridiculous. I don't know how Booking.com calculates the overall review score above but I would give this place a 2 for price/value. My advice after years of domestic and foreign travel is stay away from the Inns of Newport. I am not alone in my great disappointment as another couple from Connecticut staying at the same inn were equally disappointed and told me that their room even had a significant hole in the accordion sections around the a/c window unit!

Location. Pleasant staff

DON'T BOTHER!
    • Standard Queen Room

The bathroom shower didn't drain, breakfast was awful, check in a complete nightmare, car was blocked in, TV didn't work. Will never stay there again.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Comfortable and Friendly stay at Cleveland House
    • Deluxe Queen Room

There was absolutely nothing bad about the Cleveland House... Somehow, I saw someone's picture of one of the mansions on line, and mistakenly thought that it had been converted into the hotel where we would stay. After I got over the surprise of finding the address in downtown Newport, on a crowded, but very attractive street, we were happy there. I'm not used to staying at bed and breakfasts... there are no elevators! LOL There are about five steps outside, and then many more if you stay upstairs. We were very thankful to Otillia for giving us a beautiful room on the first floor. (Somehow, we have never figured out how to "travel light", and we carry a LOT of stuff with us... stairs would NOT be welcome!!!)

The Inn was LOVELY. It is one of several on the same street owned by the same company. We actually ended up sleeping in a room at the Cleveland House, across the street. The bed was yummy comfy, the bathroom spacious, and our room had a window seat, too! The room was decorated in a golf motif, and the bathroom also had a mural of the Newport Country Club hand painted on the wall. Very nice! The two hosts we met, Rick and Otillia, were extremely gracious and friendly. They made us feel at home! Although we didn't partake in the breakfast part of bed and breakfast, the common eating room was beautifully set up with separate tables for two, and decorated to make you feel as if you were in someone's home. We asked for a separate refrigerator in our room, which was happily accommodated. The location was fabulous!! We walked everywhere downtown and only took our car when we wanted to tour the mansions.

Awesome place to stay in the heart of Newport
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Loved the location. Loved the age of the building and the other historic buildings in the town. We will be back but this time we are staying for a full week.

Quaint stay in great location
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Expensive but somewhat understandable for the location and holiday weekend. Older building which is quaint but you can hear some noise through the floors.

Great central location but on a nice quiet street. Friendly staff. Great breakfast.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Great location and price.
    • Standard Queen Room

The shower lacked any sort of power and pressure, but the proprietor was made aware of it, and he seemed to be genuinely concerned about addressing it

Bed was very comfortable. Shower lacked any sort of good power, but was brought up with the proprietor. He seemed to be very attentive to my concerns and was going to address the problem in that room.

Not Worth The Price

Not a good value for the price. Should have been more "upscale" all the way around. Inconvenient placement of the TV which was blocked by the bedpost, no fan or air conditioner when we arrived late (10:15pm) due to terrible traffic (we called and informed them we would be late), even though the temperature had been in the 90"s. Decent cooked to order breakfast but nothing special. Cramped and unreliable parking arrangements.

Do not think we will return

Room was somewhat charming but extra small. I did not like the fact that we were the only ones in the building and that the back door was always left open. Breakfasts were inconsistent in quality and service.

We stayed two nights. Location was excellent.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Great location in lovely Newport!
    • Standard Queen Room

The Inn has a couple of separated buildings that I was not aware of. I thought I was going to be booked in a room in the older building which is what I was hoping for but did not get. So I was a little disappointed. I also was not told anything about breakfast, so I went downstairs to get some and it was quite spartan. I was told by another guest (while I was drinking my coffee and nibbling the last of my toast) that the real breakfast was in the other building.

I really enjoyed the walkability of the area the inn was located in. Having an off street parking space was great and the staff were super nice and conversational. The room I was in was really cute and had a whirlpool tub. Also the building had some old fashioned charm to it!

Friendly staff, great breakfast and excellent location.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Room was very hot. No air conditioning and the windows​ wouldn't open. They did provide a box fan that helped.

Friendly staff, great breakfast and excellent location.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

historical B&B
    • Standard Queen Room

We didn't find anything to dislike about the hotel.

We enjoyed the history of the house. Even though it is an old house, it had plenty of charm. The room was spacious. The staff was friendly. We especially enjoyed the made to order breakfast...complete with eggs, bacon, sausage, french toast etc. Would highly recommend staying at this location.

Beautiful piece of history
    • Standard Queen Room

This is a beautiful B & B that was built in the 1700s. It has character and charm. The staff is friendly and helpful. Each room has a modern bathroom, and free wifi. If you're looking for a a modern place with all of the latest amenities, this is not the place for you. Location cannot be beat and if you understand the house has some quirks, you'll love it!

Loved the street the Inn is located on. Lots to see within walking distance. Rick was great.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

egg shells and blueberry pancake batter mixed in with scrambled eggs. Jacuzzi tub in room, but it doesn't work. Heat control located in another guest room.

loved the historical area and historical charm of the Inn. Rick was great.

Great place to stay in Newport
    • Standard Queen Room

Although we have never had a problem with parking, it is limited. Showing up early to claim a spot is key.

We stay here almost every time we come to Newport. The location is key. 2 blocks to Thames St. We have never had the same room twice and each room is different. Breakfast is great; eggs,bacon,sausage,toast,cereal,fruit, etc.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Okay place to stay but there are better options out there.
    • Standard Queen Room

Really needs a renovation. Seems too outdated and the walls are a bit thin. We were placed next to the front door and heard everyone coming in and out at night. Not very quiet. Smelled from the cleaning chemicals they used.

Breakfast and parking and location were terrific.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2016

The woman who registered us and took our breakfast order was...
    • Standard Queen Room

The bathroom was unheated. The room was too chilly to leave the bathroom door open to have it warmed by the bedroom heat. Breakfast was overcooked. The bed and the pillows were okay for one night as far as comfortableness goes.

The woman who registered us and took our breakfast order was very nice. Breakfast was made to order.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

Great location and value. Great city to visit.
    • Standard Queen Room

Manager was too interactive, fancied himself a stand up comedian, disrupted the B&B quiet atmosphere. Breakfast, though delicious, took way too long to prepare (45+minutes).

A generous, hot, off the menu breakfast was provided. Room and bed were comfortable. Location perfect, a short walk to city center. On site parking.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

4.5
    Dissapointed
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Upon arrival I was told by Rick he was going to upgrade our room, 3rd floor room has unsafe stairway leading to it. Had to use a space heater to get room above 55 degrees Had to use a muddy key that was left outside because our key didn't work Generally disappointing

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

Nice inn, but beware of the bait & switch.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

We booked a deluxe queen, with fireplace, in the inn that was featured on the online posting. We received a call two days before our arrival asking if we would like an upgrade to a king room at the same price. We agreed, but when we arrived the room was in a different building that was really quite shabby, the featured building was full. Be very careful that you understand exactly which of their properties you will be located in.

Nice breakfast. Comfortable bed. Staff pleasant, owner not so much.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

The staff was very kind and accomodating.
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff was very kind and accomodating. The place was very clean and unique. It was walking distance to the downtown area. I would certainly stay again. The breakfast is a real homemade hot breakfast and was very good.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

The good, the bad and the ugly
    • Standard Queen Room

It was nice that breakfast was included but we ended up leaving without eating because the owner was talking very loudly to all of us in a small breakfast room. I wanted breakfast, not a presentation. He did kindly finally ask if anyone was in a hurry, at which point I said that I was and we excused ourselves. I felt trapped and couldn't wait to get out of that room. While I was waiting for the car in the parking lot, the owner followed me outside and starting grilling me about where we ate while we were there. I'm sure that he was well-intentioned but he came across as too pushy for me.

We booked a queen room at the Clarkeston but were also given a choice of rooms at the Cleveland House which is another property owned by the same owner across the street. We were glad to have the choice. The Clarkeston was very narrow and somewhat worn, and it had a musty smell. We ended up paying $20 more a night to upgrade to a King room at the Cleveland House which was very nice, clean and comfortable. While I would recommend the Cleveland House I would not recommend the Clarkeston. Parking availability is good. Location is excellent! Staff were nice.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2016

More than I expected and my wife enjoyed the visit from the ghost. True or False find yourself

In the inn there could have been a sitting area. But the room was very nice. A sitting area would have allowed us to meet other guests to share our good experiences. A late Happy Hour would be nice to begin the evening.

The breakfasts were great, hot and delicious. The bed was more comfortable than my bed at home. The staff were always willing to help in any way. The location was so easy to walk almost everywhere within reason. My wife and I will return.

• Reviewed: 4 October 2016

The individuals that made and served breakfast were very...
    • Standard Queen Room

Over $400 for a small room (air conditioner not working) is ridiculous.

The individuals that made and served breakfast were very friendly and courteous.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

Charming, relaxing stay in Newport
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Lovely, historic bed and breakfast in a perfect location. Owner Rick is very welcoming and gave us the best room available-great size, with comfy bed and jacuzzi tub. Breakfast was in a lovely room, cooked to order everyday. The off street parking made for stress free driving. Truly great value all around.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Staff was helpful, breakfast good, bed comfortable, location...
    • Standard Queen Room

We stayed in two rooms, both in disrepair, one more than the other. Old furniture repaired partly with plywood, paint and putty peeling, hallway patched together, generally lacking in quality. The property needs a perfectionist with a keen eye to go over the entire place and fix it up. The location and antique neighborhood are a definite draw, and the property has huge potential.

Staff was helpful, breakfast good, bed comfortable, location great.

• Reviewed: 27 September 2016

Quaint B&B
    • Standard Queen Room

Very old house. Could use some sprucing up. Room could use a paint job as the ceiling is peeling. But it's quaint and charming.

Location is great! Right in the middle of town.

• Reviewed: 18 September 2016

Great little inn!
    • Standard Queen Room

This facility is in a historic building that has been renovated but, IMHO, not to exacting standards. Many of the finishes and art work look inexpensive and a little shabby. But, given all the cons, it would be my go-to place when visiting Newport.

The staff was fabulous - friendly, courteous and very accomodating. The room was charming, large very clean bathroom with a tub/shower and the bed was extremely comfortable - firm enough but cushy. Breakfast was made-to-order eggs, bacon, cereal, etc. in a pretty room. Location: a very short - maybe 10 minute walk to the marina and downtown. AND off-street parking, included in the price, which is invaluable given the traffic and parking situation in Newport.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

We liked staying at this B&B, mainly because of Deena (sp?).
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Parking was tough after hours. The house is old and the walls thin. So we could hear too much.

Deena welcomed us and was wonderful to us throughout our stay- going above and beyond in her hospitality. She made the stay much better than it may have been without her.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2016

It could have been worse. But could have been a lot better.
    • Standard Queen Room

Seemed to be under staffed Rugs and Stairs dirty Breakfast staff at other building very slow on 2nd day. Had get your own stuff. Fork, knifes Etc. Ran out of coffee twice. Owner did not seem to be bothered by the people waiting and dishes piling up. Was asked if we wanted dirty dishes to be removed from are table or can I just leave them there. Room was very small not much to sit on and air conditioner was very dirty.

Location Off street parking Cook at the Clarkeston Inn first day.

• Reviewed: 22 August 2016

Comfortable accomodation in the centre of Newport.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

First floor room window blinds did not provide complete privacy.

Conveniently located to shops and restaurants. Helpful staff. Charming, comfortable rooms.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2016

It was relaxing and had fun.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Out of the three morning breakfasts, we had one good experience. Other two mornings, service seemed a bit off although saw that staff was trying to be accommodating to serve clients.

Location, being able to walk to stores and restaurants.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Staff was nice.
    • Standard Queen Room

The decor was ok, not great. The bed was uncomfortable and the value is low.

Staff was nice. They have a few properties on the block. They also have their own parking lot which in Newport is a huge plus.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Great value for the location, service and accommodations.
    • Standard Queen Room

Sunken tub could use safety bars to ease access. Bed is pretty high for a short person, could use little step stool for access.

Management wonderfully attentive, service excellent. Affordable prices, great breakfast. On site parking. Location, location, location. Walking distance to waterfront and shops. Excellent value for the price in Newport. Arrived early and were allowed to check in and given an upgrade as well. Rick bends over backward to be accommodating and staff is friendly and also willing to do most anything to make stay perfect.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

I look forward to returning.
    • Standard Queen Room

There was an air conditioner in the room but I would have preferred to open the window, and I couldn't.

The location was perfect! We were off the beaten path and yet close enough to easily walk to Thames street.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

great location room was very nice
    • Standard Queen Room

breakfast pancakes were just dry and the bacon well maybe they shoukld actrually cook the bacon and not buy the precooked bacon it was cold and pretty awful

staff was friendly ;ocation was great

• Reviewed: 4 August 2016

Well worth the stay!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The bed was a little too soft for me, but that's just a personal preference.

The staff was so wonderful and welcoming when we got there. Very helpful and pleasant. The breakfast was wonderful!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

Historic Charm of the Clarkeston was impressive
    • Standard Queen Room

The location was key to our stay. Close to Block Island Ferry, restaurants, nightlife etc... The room was clean, private and quiet. Third floor was great, air conditioner worked well and the twin showers were cool too. The historic charm of Clarkeston Inn impressed my wife ultimately making me look good. We loved the fact that we were able to choose from two rooms that were available at the time we checked in. Rick and his staff did everything they could to make our stay the best that it could be.

• Reviewed: 20 July 2016

Very pleasant and worth the money in the Summer
    • Standard Queen Room

Could have been better decor in the room: ie there was an old dresser, mirror etc..

The owner was very nice and accommodating to our needs. The room was very clean. The breakfast was very good and location was ideal.

This was are second stay.

Not applicable.

Close to downtown Newport.

We booked a last minute overnight, our stay was all we hoped it would be.

Limited parking

Cozy

The staff was amazing.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The mattress was a little too firm for my liking, but that’s just personal preference... everything was lovely.

The staff was amazing...

Ok the owner was pushy
    • Standard Queen Room

The beds were uncomfortable and made my neck soar from the pillows.

Very pleasant but some improvements needed.

There were no muffins or Danish on the breakfast menu and there were no grab bars above the tub in the bathroom.

Very convenient location and free parking.
    • Standard Queen Room

Very convenient location and free parking.

Soft bed.
    • Standard Queen Room

Soft bed. Very nice staff. Great location.

Location and comfortable bed
    • Deluxe Queen Room

Privacy wasn’t good. First floor room and curtains didn’t cover windows

Location and comfortable bed

Great time in Newport staying at a comfy, convenient location!
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The Wait for Breakfast was a bit long at times.

The location, and breakfast! (French Toast and the Blueberry Jam)

The staff were very friendly and accommodating.
    • Deluxe Queen Room

The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The location was very close to the downtown area.

manager was very accommodating about our room selection

manager was very accommodating about our room selection

Location was great.

Room was hot.

Location was great.

Nice long weekend INN Newport

Central to all access

Loved the fireplace in our room, and the decor was nice.
    • Standard Queen Room

The breakfast needed some fruit and maybe some home fries available.

Loved the fireplace in our room, and the decor was nice.

Browse Clarkeston Inn traveller photo gallery