Reviews of Club de Soleil All-Suite Resort 4 stars

#20 of 64 Holiday rentals in Las Vegas

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

OK place to stay.
    • Studio Suite

Service was a bit laggy. Wifi was horrible. Smell of smoke when we first entered the room. They didn't give me a different room after I complained, but they got air freshener. Shampoo was a disaster.

Bathtub was awesome, big, and had Jacuzzi effect. Get bath bombs while you're there. Activities, events, were great. Also, shuttle service was awesome and always punctual. The studio room is quite large! Ironing board, hair dryer, towels, soap everything was offered. Not to mention walgreens and albertsons were nearby, which wasv convenient .

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Good rooms but that's all that's up to standard
    • Studio Suite

I don't like extra charges that I don't know about when I book and this is both the hotel and Booking.com's problem. When I booked my the hotel the app told me the price & when I arrived at the hotel I had an additional tax to pay as well as a security deposit that has still not been returned to me. There are two buildings and you should be informed which one you're staying in so you arrive at the right place. Check out is 10am not 11am like everywhere else and there's no daily housekeeping service. The breakfast is even more basic than most US motels with only cereal, bagels and tea/coffee - very poor.

The rooms are nice and the staff friendly and helpful. I'm sure there must be better quality and value hotels in Vegas

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Great value off the strip
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast (free) was a big disappointment as it consisted of only coffee, bagels & banana's. Some prime TV channels or cable light (AMC) would have been nice, especially with a long stay. Area around hotel is a bit sketchy. Living room coach was uncomfortable. No room cleaning available, even though we stayed 6 nights.

Great location off the strip, offering way more than casino hotels with better value. Spacious rooms, especially the suites. Fireplace is a nice touch. Super helpful staff, with special mention to Patricia for getting our room needs taken care of. WiFi outstanding. Free hourly shuttle to the strip. Several large supermarkets nearby (driving).

Better than expected.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The insulation and door between the one bedroom suite and the studio was practically non-existent. In the later part of our stay , we had a party of 2 that would come home in the wee hours after gambling and we would have to stuff a towel under the door and close our bedroom door to sleep. Also, the mattress seemed to be wrapped in plastic and was very noisy - crackling every time we moved. We didn't get much sleep!

Spacious rooms and well-appointed. Very Clean! Since we were at the back of the property, we did not hear any road noise. The shuttle to the strip was very convenient and prompt. Loved the spa tub! It was a easy walk to the closest grocery store also.

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

We had to cancel our reservations because the show we were...
    • Studio Suite

We had to cancel our reservations because the show we were coming to see got cancelled you would not refund our money have stayed at your property but will not again because of your not willingness to work with us

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

Friendly staff, location close to the Las Vegas strip but...
    • Studio Suite

We had a room which had a connection to another room (there was a door between the two rooms) and we could hear everything from the neighbor.

Friendly staff, location close to the Las Vegas strip but far enough not to be crowded.

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

The prompt service.
    • Studio Suite

The hidden excess fees that were quoted AFTER checking in. The bathroom was cheaply renovated and some simple fixture were falling apart. The "continental" breakfast could at least include boxed cereal, packaged oatmeal, or grits and/or white wheat bread.

The prompt service. Friendly cleaning crew. The two entry key system; keeps unwanted solicitation from occurring.

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

Everything except the breakfast.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We loved everything about it. We will definitely recommend it to everyone.

Everything except the breakfast. It could have been a lot better with more choices of foods, etc.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

A good value motel a little away from the strip.

Breakfast very basic.

Bg, clean room. Sep bedroom. Fully equipped kitchen. Pool. Shuttle every hour to either end of the strip. About ten min drive to strip. Good parking. In a safe area.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

All the staff were very helpful,kind and friendly.
    • Studio Suite

Harder to access , no close restaurant choices in walking distance, and not best sound proofing though overall the hotel was quiet. Nice if you want to relax and be off the strip

All the staff were very helpful,kind and friendly. The lobby was inviting,room well equipped,clean comfortable and the hot tub great to relax in !

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

All in all a very good place to stay
    • Studio Suite

Simple breakfast but didn't expect more. Typical for the U.S.

Very well equipped. Had everything we needed in the suite. Nice kitchen. Good if you want to cook for yourself.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

I loved the peace.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

there was nothing that I didn't like

I loved the peace. I liked the quiet. I love the amenities. I love the suite space and layout. I didn't get a chance to swim but the pool looked like it was so nice.

2 bedroom and property itself fantastic
    • Studio Suite

check in/out by a young guy was alright rest of staff impolite, no housekeeping when you stay less than week, service only for surcharges.

2 bedroom and property itself fantastic kitchen FULLY equipped!

A bit far from the Strip but good hotel.
    • Studio Suite

It's quite far from the Strip but if you don't have a car, they have a free shuttle service. It only goes every hour so don't miss that one. Also the breakfast is very basic: Some bagels and 1 choice of fruit. Also in the hallways it's very hot. It's an open space and the fans in the ceiling doesn't keep it cool enough.

The room we were in had a small kitchen-like counter with a microwave, water boiler and toaster for your convenience. Also there was a large closet with mirrors in them! Something you don't always see in hotels. The pool had a BBQ where you can grill your own meats. Good family hotel if you want to do Vegas but not with all the ruckus from the Strip.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Good stay just bring your breakfast.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Continental breakfast? Really, for the price.

Continental breakfast for the hotel and price is bad. Bagels, cream cheese and coffee does not count as breakfast included as stated on ad.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Fun Stay in Vegas
    • Studio Suite

More guest laundry machines for guests that don't opt for 1bd/2bd suites. We rented a studio without stove and laundry machine in the unit.

Hourly shuttle service to the strip, pool. Front desk personnel were very helpful. Location is close enough to strip, but far enough away to be away from the rowdy crowds at night.

Send me cheaper rates so we can come back sooner
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Took to long for an extra blanket and the worst thing we didn’t like is that we have to go home 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢

Clean room felt like my second home kids loved it the pool was awesome

Everything was nice the fact that they had coffee and tea in...
    • Studio Suite

I wish the breakfast would have been more of a selection. They only had bagels or would have been nice to have some waffles and juice and cereal.

Everything was nice the fact that they had coffee and tea in the lobby until 10. I like the fact that their is a refrigerator in the room very convenient for storing my soda water and juice for my babies. I loved that my room was not that far from the pool. I also liked my tub in my room big a spacious.

The staff that checked us in were nice even tho they were...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The staff that checked us in were nice even tho they were busy. Everything we needed was there. The bed was big and comfortable. I will most definitely go back.

Las Vegas place comfortable
    • Studio Suite

-Breakfast so poor. Just cafe and bagels. With the price of the rooms at least would be some eggs and bacon. -the swimming pool really dirty. Nobody is cleaning, it is really disgusting. -please improve the gym area. Only 1machine with weights was working. -only if you stay 7 nights the cleaning of the room is included. If less night you need to pay in addition.

Room comfortable with king bed. Shuttle bus comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

It was nice & lovely.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The washer & dryer is a little small, but it gets the job done. Be sure to bring your own laundry detergent (they give you a small box of Surf detergent).

The area is perfect & away from the strip. I also love how it's close to the grocery store (if you want to buy groceries). They also call you to inform you that you get free tickets to a show; the only thing you have to pay for is a drink or a box office fee.

Clean, comfy, and affordable!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

It’s a little outdated but the price reflects that so I was fine with it.

Comfy bed, full kitchen, separate living room and full kitchen, a washer & dryer, and a jacuzzi tub! It’s basically a one bedroom apartment.

Bad experience
    • Studio Suite

Wifi is suck, they don't have private wifi. room is small, cooking is jut a microwave oven. bath is so too small. It's not like a 4 star resort but a motel. AC is load

Staffs are friendly and good room is clean

Can't recommend this.
    • Studio Suite

Some of the staff was unfriendly. The guys in the next room were drunk and very loud. Not really clean rooms.

Also some nice and helpful staff members.

Nice off- strip location with spacious rooms and heated pool
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Noise from the pool in rooms facing the pool court, music until 10 pm. Poor breakfast, just coffee, bagels, banana and oranges, no juices, no cereals.

Nice heated pool, spacious rooms. Easy and free parking, 10 mins car ride to thr strip.

I like how the outside looked when walking in to check in...

No complaints

I like how the outside looked when walking in to check in everything was clean and welcoming. I really like the room we stayed in the jacuzzi bathtub was my favorite part nice and comfortable and clean

Cheap price.
    • Studio Suite

The "breakfast" is very minimalistic consisting of orange/banana, stale bread, and coffee. The staff was nice, but the check-in process was very prolonged (about 20 minutes), which was tiring after 5-hour flight.

Cheap price. The room was large and clean. Free parking. TV in the room allowed watching World Cup games :)

Outdoor swimming pool, great rooms, fully equiped (kitchen,...
    • One-Bedroom Suite

We stayed just for one night and liked everything, breakfast could have been better (there were no eggs or waffles)

Outdoor swimming pool, great rooms, fully equiped (kitchen, dryer, washing machine), very nice lobby, they offer shuttle service which take you to the Strip

A great place to stay at near the strip if you want the feeling of an apartment.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

-Shuttle service was infrequent and unreliable, we were never able to use it successfully. -Water in hotel room was very bad, we had to go out to get clean water -Hotel let bags of trash someone left pile up in the stairwell all day. I think the grounds only get cleaned once every 24 hours. Which is is understandable but still was gross to see.

-Great accommodations for hanging out, playing board games and relaxing after a day in vegas. -Complementary Bananas, Oranges and bagels every morning were nice. -Within walking distance of places to eat -Quiet and very clean accommodations overall. -Loved playing ping pong in the rec room and swimming in the pool. -Loved having the kitchen, washer and dryer available.

Could be better
    • Studio Suite

We arrived earlier, at 1pm and had to wait 3 hours for our room to be prepared, only to discover there were other similar rooms available. Breakfast was below average. Only coffee, bananas and plain bagels with marmalade. Bed and mattress uncomfortable.

Parking on the property. Quiet area/location. A good deal if looking only for a place to sleep while exploring Las Vegas

Property was nice, staff was efficient, and the hotel room...
    • Studio Suite

I did not like complementary breakfast...at another location!! If I have to get in my car to go get breakfast I might as well go to McDonald’s. Walls were very very thin. I could hear everything my neighbor was doing.

Property was nice, staff was efficient, and the hotel room was easily accessible.

Overall good experience
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Breakfast was VERY basic- only bagels +jam, coffee and bananas.

Rooms were clean and comfortable, balcony, big bathroom, washing machine, well equipped kitchen. Friendly staff.

Nice off the strip hotel to spend a week in.
    • Studio Suite

Didn't like that it advertised for a kitchenette but on further review, that only meant a microwave and a mini fridge. Had to upgrade for an additional fee which was OK, but had to confirm 3 times.

Great room, pretty quiet even though it was quite close to traffic.

Great stay in Las Vegas near The Strip.
    • Studio Suite

Breakfast very basic; around 2 miles from The Strip (also a good thing).

Free upgrade to a junior suite due to a booking error; great pool area; helpful and attentive staff.

Great pool :)
    • Studio Suite

The breakfast was sparse and disappointing. For the cost of the room I expected something a little nicer (other cheaper places are decent and provide a better breakfast).

The room was comfortable and the pool was amazing

Outside looked nice.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Room not ready, dirty sheets left on bed, cigarette smoke coming from vent in bathroom

Outside looked nice. We were there 3 nights, first night in a different room with just hubby and everything was great. Family came and we moved to a 2 bedroom suite and we had many issues.

We loved our stay and have booked for next year.

not much.

The rooms were very spacious. I loved the fact that we had a washer and dryer. It was great to have access to the shuttle. Everyone was very nice. The pool was beautiful.

I really liked the convenience of the amenities.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The smell of cigarettes in the non smoking rooms!

I really liked the convenience of the amenities. We got the two bedroom suite for two couples and very convenient with enough privacy for each!

A decent place to stay for an ok price not far from the strip.
    • Studio Suite

The breakfast was just a bagel and not so great coffee... The people at the pool area were blasting music until midnight and the sound isolation wasn't amazing.

The room was very clean and pleasantly renovated. There was a toaster, microwave and sink in the room, and there were also dishes if you choose to eat in the room. The staff was very helpful with upgrading my room, due to us arriving late and with 2 toddlers.

For the price and location it was nice
    • Studio Suite

The beds were uncomfortable. Could hear the sound of the mattress protector. Bed was too firm. Pillows too flat and the noise coming from room next door makes it seem like they were right in there with you. WiFi would not stay connected for more than few minutes so that was very irritating.

Convenience of having kitchenette

Few days in Vegas
    • Studio Suite

...have a joke of breakfast. No cleaning during staying, kind of lousy.

Well, they have a pool, they have big rooms, they also have pretty nice location, but they ...

It was a necessity to be there and it was a bed to sleep in.
    • Studio Suite

The bed was very uncomfortable. This "all suite" facility was not all suite. We basically had a hotel room with a sink and mini-fridge. Otherwise...it was like a motel.

Location was easy to get to from the strip and other areas of LV.

No breakfast, although it was promised.

Do not promise breakfast.

No breakfast, although it was promised. First morning we had some hard beans and canned jam, no fruits. Second morning everything was over.

Not going back there, no matter how inexpensive.
    • Studio Suite

Fee charged for room cleaning, if requested. Not used to that. Included breakfast limited to coffee, bananas, oranges, and bagels - literally. Not even juice or dry cereal - wow. Early check out time - 10 am. Charge for late check-out, if available at all. Not available for my stay. Rude morning staffer. May as well have said - "Get out!" Evening staffer was fine.

Good location for my event on the west side. Room and TV were nice, but room shared a locked door with the adjacent room (can be combined as a suite); could hear conversations in the adjacent room, unfortunately.

Nice Try...but no Cigar!
    • Studio Suite

Called the resort after making reservations online to upgrade my accommodations to a 1 bedroom w/full kitchen. I was told to take care of that upon check-in because there are plenty available for my dates. When I inquired at check-in as informed, I was told there were no upgrades available and I had to remain in my studio suite. Once in the studio w/kitchenette, we discovered the room walls are PAPER THIN! I heard my neighbors evening bedroom conversation with crystal clear clarity! The swimming pool water was tinted green (algae issue) and should have been closed to guests due to safety.

Great location!!! Close to highway, grocery stores, and a short driving distance to the infamous Las Vegas strip. The exterior of the property is nicely painted and looks well kept. The front desk was not well staffed to accommodate the rush of customers at the arranged check-in time, however, they were nice and helpful to the customers which waited for their turn to be assisted. I commend the staff's professionalism as they helped some 'no-so-nice' customers who appeared irritated after a long travel day.

Next time I will spend a little more and stay on the strip.
    • Studio Suite

We didn't recieve any information about shuttles or anything else from the staff. They only pushed us to go to the other facility to get our welcome package that was just time share push. We walked over there and declined it so we didn't get anything. That was not a welcome package. The floors are made of wood and you can hear the people above you walking on the creeky floors. The fire alarm was going off for hours one day and we were never contacted while or after with an apology or reason. Continental breakfast was 1 beagle only and coffee, not two beagles, just one. One 2- slice toaster for everyone.

The shuttles were on time and handy to get to the strip and back. It would be nice if they ran a little more often and stopped and a third location though. The pool and hot tup were nice and good temperatures.

Lovely little place.
    • Studio Suite

There was no bar or food available. It would have been nice to have somewhere to sit in an evening to have a drink and maybe light snacks. The breakfast was okay but being able to grab a sandwich by the pool in the afternoon would have been nice. Also, although we did have the Do Not Disturb sign on our door for 2 days we had no housekeeping during our stay of 5 nights!

We loved that it wasn't on the Strip which meant it was quiet. The shuttle was great too and so useful. The room was a good size and the bed was huge and comfortable. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. Also, we loved the laundry facilities so we could get washing done before packing to leave. It was also very handy to get to The Orleans for the Viva Las Vegas Weekender!

We needed a place for one night since we were leaving early...
    • Studio Suite

We needed a place for one night since we were leaving early in the morning. The location was relatively close to the airport. The staff was very friendly and the room was sufficient for our purposes.

This place was a great value. I got a good deal.
    • Studio Suite

The coffee and breakfast was not great but that's okay because the price was right.

My room was very clean. I liked that the pool and hot tub was open 24 hrs every day. Parking was easy, convenient and free.

Very relaxing
    • Studio Suite

Our room had a connecting door to the next door room and we could hear everything they were saying. Also we had to get up early and I felt it difficult to make breakfast as it would have made too much noise

The room was extremely comfortable

Awful and expensive
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Most of my stay, the staff, the “free” WiFi, my kids toy getting stolen in the game room just an over all awful experience. Security came and searched my freezer for an item a previous visitor had left although I told them my wife was upstairs alone breast feeding and I couldn’t call her. They went in anyway. Awful place, 50 minutes to check in, told me they’d be waiving our resort fees and did not

The patio. The items in the kitchen

Great place to stay!

Check out time at 10 and they wouldn’t extend it even if I paid it

Staff was very friendly and nice at check in. We enjoyed the rooms cuz it felt like we were home. I will definitely stay there again

We loved the facility, convenient to strip, nice kitchen, adequate washer and dryer.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

For a man over 200 lbs. the bed was too soft, gave way under the weight. Limited number of channels on cable Carpet needs vacuuming around the edges Breakfast options were limited

Size of apartment was ample. Oranges at breakfast were delicious Nice tennis court Quiet neighbors Borrowing cd's was convenient Comfy sofa bed,for a sofa bed

Acceptable for a short visit but could be better
    • Studio Suite

The Wi if did not work at all in our room. I reported this and was told it would be fixed. It was not and I spoke to a lady who had stayed in the property for a week before us without wi fi! The room was badly sound proofed therefore the neighbour's TV could be clearly heard, footsteps from above, people returning to rooms - voices and closing doors

The hourly shuttle bus to the Mirage or Tropicana

Reasonably priced hotel. Would be great for a family vacation, but not as much for business travel.
    • Studio Suite

I was in a non-smoking room, and the rooms next to mine were supposed to be nonsmoking as well. But someone in the adjacent room was smoking, and it smelled in the room I was in. Staff was very helpful and allowed me to change rooms and refunded the resort fee. Both studio rooms I was in had little sound barriers. I could hear everyone in the adjacent room so clearly it was as if they were in my room. This may have been because the studios have an access door to the adjacent room, so the door can't be soundproofed.

Staff was friendly and helpful. The room (studio) was reasonably spacious and comfortable.

Great place for families
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The water pressure is low but that may have nothing to do with the resort. Small thing. This is the desert after all!

Very clean, comfortable, and great location. Super quiet!

Besides thewarn out mattress experience, everything was good.
    • Studio Suite

The mattress was terrible. It was warn out on both sides and needs replacing immediately. Just throw the mattress in the garbage. I had a terrible sleep experience. Glad we didn’t sleep much.

Location to the strip. Cleanliness, internet access and the suite was very accommodating.

Will return next time we are in Vegas!!!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The only thing I didn't like about the property was I had to drive to their other property to check in because I was paying by cash. Also there was nobody at the front desk at night. You could call for things but if you needed to talk face to face you had to drive to their other property. Also it was great to enjoy their movies but again you had to pick them up and return them to the other property. It would have been nice to be able to just walk to the front desk and handle everything.

It felt like home. We could sit in the living room, cook dinner, and rest in the bedroom. It was great to have everything right there. We had more things in our room then we thought we would. A toaster, pans, everything we needed to make and eat meals with. We weren't expecting a washer and dryer, iron, a regular hair dryer not one hooked to the wall. It was great having a dvd player. When we couldn't figure out how to use it two gentlemen came right up and showed us how to use it. Along with the heater/air conditioner and even told me how to get to some food places and grocery stores. We could also borrow movies for free. We traveled to Las Vegas for the Jamz Nationals cheer competition. So we were there with another family that they put right next to us. Parking was great. It was right by our room. The kids had a great time playing tennis right outside our rooms. It was a great place to stay. It was also right down the road from the competition. I will certainly stay there next year!!

The hotel is all you could want for a comfortable stay. The price is rather high, however.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

On the down side, we disliked the continental breakfast, which was the worst we have ever had, and the coffee in the room was awful. Also, we never did figure out how to regulate the heat.

Once checked in, stay was good
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The reservation was messed up because someone used my first name as last. It took several hours and lots of stress during my vacation. This is not the first incident we have had with booking.com for messed up reservations. We will not be using your website again.

Clean

Would definatley stay there again and would reccomend it to others.
    • Studio Suite

Nothing we could think of.

The accommodation was a studio apartment with a kitchenette which was very useful and meant we could vary where and what we wanted to eat. There was a shuttle bus to take us FOC to the strip hourly from approx. 9am to late every day. Nothing was any trouble for the staff to comply with, extra towels, items for the bathroom, changing a toaster, and fixing the heating system.

The location of the hotel is about a 15 minute drive from...
    • Studio Suite

Breakfast is more of a place where you can come grab some fruit and bread. Don't expect a full hot breakfast. My studio room had a communicating door with another room. You could hear everything going on in the other room, every sneeze and cough... only stayed there one night so could stand with earplugs!

The location of the hotel is about a 15 minute drive from the strip. The room felt very combortable with good beds and a very clean touch to it. The kitchen was clean and useful during my stay. The bathroom was pretty much spotless. Great heated outdoor pool + hot tub.

Pleasant and quiet location away from the busy Las Vegas strip.
    • Studio Suite

Check-in was a nightmare. They could not find our reservation, even after calling Booking.com to confirm that we really did have a reservation. When I mentioned we also paid a deposit they denied receiving one, and Booking.com said they did not ask for a deposit (we could prove that we did as it was on our credit card statement). After more than an hour, multiple phone calls, and several people working on the problem they finally found our reservation under "A" for "and," as in Bill AND Janet (our last name does NOT begin with an A). No one could explain how this could have happened. The bright side was that the young woman at the front desk named Destiny who was helping us kept her cool and handled it very well.

The pool area is lovely. A very nice oasis in the Las Vegas desert. It's quiet there too, despite being very near a busy highway. We used the free shuttle service to the strip several times and it was quite convenient.

If you get the kitchen package,
    • Studio Suite

My room was furthest from the elevator. Gave me a room not made up so had to move to a different floor with all my gear no help with that offered. About as continental as breakfast can get (a banana and a bagel and coffee)

If you get the kitchen package, it looks like it would be comfy with a full kitchen and living space Could save on meals and enjoy the couch

'
    • One-Bedroom Suite

'Breakfast' was just bananas and a pile of individually wrapped bagels, not even fresh. No fruit juice, bread for toast or cereal. Extremely disappointed as 'breakfast' was highlighted as being included in the price per night. We expected more of the resort than just bananas and bagels!

This was about the best accommodation of our trip and we would stay there again without hesitation
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing that would have mattered to us.

A modest breakfast was served by this hotel. But the availability of a suite was much appreciated. The spaciousness and convenience of a suite made these accommodations superior--not to mention the excellent weather and the availability of a pool, among other facillities.

Overpriced for what was offered as opposed to what was received.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

Signs indicating the room was a non-smoking room were positioned next to an ashtray and the room smelled of stale smoke. We asked to be changed to a non-smoking room but staff was unable to relocate us. The "Jacuzzi" tub did not work and we were unable to fill the tub with water as the tub continued to drain. Ran out of hot water. "Breakfast" consisted soley of bagels and coffee.

It was a great stay despite the horrible things that happened in the city at the time I was there.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I didn't like that I wasn't informed of which property I was staying at. I would have helped immensely on initial check in. I mean they're within walking distance of each other but when you arrive with several pieces of luggage, it's not cool to go to the wrong property and then have to drag it half a mile across the street. The breakfast selection could be improved, but you know that's up to the property managers.

The staff went above and beyond for us while we were there. I couldn't have asked for better. Sadly while were there was not a good time to be in Vegas in general (nothing anyone could have done about that), but the property was a safe distance away so small bonus. The rooms were awesome. Having a full kitchen saved some time on the vacation. The shuttle service was handy (when it was running of course, again, was due to the fact the strip was closed - nothing the hotel could do about that). The pool was awesome. Just the right temp for both the hot tub and the pool. Spent my first night just hanging out in both. 24hr pool service is kinda awesome for those of us who don't really want to go to a crowded pool. Fairly close to everything if you just want to walk around. I highly recommend doing so.

Over all is good. I will recommend it for a large group.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

One of the rooms assigned wasn't clean. We have to move to other 2 adjoining rooms (it's a condo setting). Some of staffs were not helpful when we asked about storing extraneous luggages.

There is kitchen and utensils which are helpful. Ample rooms. Clean bed and towels.

It was clean and it was close to strip.
    • Studio Suite

It was expensive and boring. The associates were bad.

It was clean and it was close to strip. Fitness, pool and breakfast was good and free. Wifi was good.

For a cheap stay, not bad.SURVEY DOESN'T GIVE CHOICE TO SAY FAMILY MEMBERS OVER 18.
    • Studio Suite

Very loud air conditioner unit. Very saggy and lumpy bed. Unpalatable "breakfast" choices.

Location is peacefully off the strip, close to supermarkets.

Never recommend any friends to live there again.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The carpet too dirty,my little boy got many spots. I think he was bited by some insects. I stayed there for 3 nights no one came to clean the room. Also the checking time is so sucked .i should check in after 4pm, check out time should be before 10 am. Total crasy.

Wifi not bad and fast.

It was ok
    • Studio Suite

Found out when I checked out that the rooms are not cleaned only after four days, not good they should of told us at check in, I kept waiting for someone to come. I ended up cleaning everything myself.

Great place to stay. Very clean reasonable price close strip, overall excellent

Everything was great

Loved that my room had a washer n dryer, kitchen great size very clean and reasonable price was able to swim 24hrs so had fun with my daughter

If you'd rather stay off the strip, it's an excellent choice.
    • Studio Suite

Check out time of 10AM is a bit early, housekeeping did not clean my room even though I left it for the day around noon (I stayed two nights), and it's a bit far from the Strip. The good news is there is a free shuttle to the Tropicana and the Mirage. The bad news is that it only leaves and comes back once an hour, though you can also take the 201 bus to the Strip, which is about every 15 minutes.

Despite the relatively minor negatives, this was a great value for the amount I paid and the overall high quality of the hotel. Very clean and comfortable, nice pool area and amenities. If you are looking for a quieter place off the strip, it's an excellent choice.