Reviews of Club Quarters Hotel in Boston 4 stars

161 Devonshire Street, Boston, MA 02110, USA

#53 of 81 hotels in Boston

Good situation without views!
    • Standard Queen Room

Room is quite old-fashioned and dark. Staff allocates us in a low floor near the lift, we listen other clients coming and going out at night. Situation is really good but do not expect great views just the building in fron in a very narrow street. If you leave your baggage to go to airport be aware that they will need at least a quarter to give it to you when you claim it!

Situation of hotel is really good, near some historical places. There are a lot of restaurants, cafes and amusement near. That is really good! Also they have like a coffee room were you could take a some snack but it should be more clean.

They thought of everything a guest might ask for and made...
    • Small Queen Room

They thought of everything a guest might ask for and made those things available. The purified water with water bottles on each floor was fantastic. And the coffee machine in the lobby was impressive.

Yes, but stay elsewhere....
    • Superior Queen Room

We both found the bed to be rather uncomfortable. Luckily, there was a couch in the room and one of us retreated to the couch two nights. The mid.stay housekeeping seemed almost non.existent. it looked like we received more coffee, but that's all.

The lobby staff was super friendly and helpful. The hotel provides beverages and snacks in a comfortable room off the lobby. Location is really good for those wishing to walk to tourist sites.

Excellent location , hotel lobby a bit small , very crowded...
    • Small Queen Room

Small space at reception , limited seating at snack area , very crowded , lots of people in tiny reception space , only 2 staff members working at reception , really busy unable to help guests in a timely manner

Excellent location , hotel lobby a bit small , very crowded and only one to two staff working at reception , long wait lines . Rooms are small but clean . I like the snacks and coffee area , but small seating space and gets very crowded

Date night....
    • Small Queen Room

The room too small, and not enough towels or pillows Requested several times, being told okay will send to room, but never received do did do with what we had!

Location of the hotel. Staff helpful, and bed comfortable. Sitting area w/free coffee, drinks, fruit, and snacks.

I would likely look for something else for the price. But a decent option.
    • Small Queen Room

Room a bit outdated. Bathroom shower clean but shared floor with rest of bathroom with narrow rubber strip.

Room was comfortable and clean. Bed was quite comfy. Location was near everything.

• Small Queen Room

Would have been good to have a safe in the room.

Amazing location, into main area of downtown ie.faneuil hall , in 5 mins. Also great for the T. Lounge area with snacks and hot and cold drinks was great, as was the purified water stations on each floor to fill your own bottle, or bottles there. I stayed as a single female and found location safe and easy.

Location makes up for shortcomings
    • One Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette

Shower and bathroom were too small. Wish I had known ahead of time. Bed and sofa were not comfy. Not enough pillows and tv kept not working.

Kitchenette was great and water pressure and shower head were great. Location was great - able to walk everywhere.

Fabulous stay in an excellent location. I would definitely stay here again if visiting Boston.
    • Standard Queen Room

Checking in we were just handed our room key and told which floor we were on. I overheard other Service Desk staff explaining all of the hotels facilities to guests checking in so we were just unlucky to deal with a less helpful member of staff upon arrival.

Location was excellent, the comfortable lounge with complimentary drinks and nibbles was a lovely touch. Great to have the convenience of the adjoining Elephant and Castle pub and eatery. A special mention to Carla at the Service Desk. She was incredibly helpful with our checking out, an absolute pleasure to deal with and a credit to this hotel.

Good location & complimentary snacks
    • Standard Queen Room

The checkout process was very poorly organised. It took them 20min to bring our luggage back and the staff was totally unhelpful (even rude) to us, never even apologised once! We have stayed in many hotels (including in the US) but have rarely seen staff so unprofessional. Sad because we did have a good stay at this hotel..

Good location to visit the city. Loved the complimentary coffee, drinks & snacks all day long! Good wifi.

They could tweak a few things
    • Small Queen Room

Itching the whole time when we were in the room, TV and radio not working, slip and sliding covers 😒.... I couldn't deal. When we asked them to fix it, the second time, the manager on duty told us the only thing he could do was move us to another room at 1am after touring Boston City all day 🙄. He never came back either or follow up to check if so was well. Something was in those blankets or sheets or whatever. We had a constant itch in that room, so uncomfortable.

Close proximity to transit, walkable distance from all points of interest, and nice snacks in the lobby plus well equipped business center. Rooms are really tiny, but it's an ok place I suppose.

Would recommend without hesitation.

People at check in/our pleasant and efficient. Lounge had multiple complementary facilities such as tea, coffee, snacks and fresh fruit. Location near main shopping area and close to tube station.

Terrible
    • One Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette

I was completely disappointed with the pull out couch and the staff. The parking was terrible and you had to pay every day. I was also disappointed in the fact that they didn't have a luggage rack to help with your luggage. This was not a friendly hotel for kids.

Short but enjoyable stay. Lots to see in Boston needs at least 1 week to see the city .
    • Standard Queen Room

Good hotel . Rooms large. Snacks ,fruit ,drinks provided all day in a small but comfortable lounge. Free WiFi & business centre. 5 mins walk to quincy market.

Location ia fine.
    • Standard Queen Room

Too noisy. Dated interior. Not the standard that they promote. No views at all. Door didnt shut properly. No breakfast option. No safe in room! No place to put your bag.... bathroom needs renovation. Ridiculous price/value. They didnt offer any fruits or staff up drinks as promised in the lounge. Never again there are better hotel options in southport district.

Location ia fine.

Location in the financial district was ok
    • Superior Queen Room

The furniture is oldfashioned, the rooms are so ‘un-charming’, same for the ‘facilities’, airco for the hotel on roof was above our room and very noisy, the bedlinen not comfortable, felt a bit like plastic, and the view was terrible. I won’t go back here!

Location in the financial district was ok

Location and friendliness of staff.
    • Small Queen Room

Checked in the day before my guest and was guaranteed a handicapped room for my nephew when I checked in and I paid for it only to have a handicapped room not available when my nephew that is confined to a wheelchair checked in.

Location and friendliness of staff. Convenience of hotel restaurant.

Good
    • Standard Queen Room

We had to ask for room cleaning and the room was not cleaned properly.

The location was great, the staff super friendly and overall a nice place to stay!

Very close to basically everything in downtown Boston.
    • Small Queen Room

Room was really small, shower curtain didn’t do much to keep water from pouring all over the floor. Bed was okay but not that comfortable. The pillows were fantastic. Staff was helpful. I’d stay again purely because of the location

Very close to basically everything in downtown Boston.

Went for our anniversary, the staff made our stay very...
    • Small Queen Room

Went for our anniversary, the staff made our stay very enjoyable with an upgrade. They also helped our sons set up a nice welcoming surprise upon our arrival.

Other than the location. It looks like a motel not a hotel. The roomrate was really expensive.
    • Superior Queen Room

Room is too small, especially if stay for 3 people, you need to pull out the sofa bed, then no room to turnaround, besides if you pull out sofa beds, no table/desk to put your personal small staffs, like watch, phone, eyeglasses..

Location is good, cleaness, staff is friendly

My daughter just moved to Boston. I will consider making this our go to place to stay.
    • Small Queen Room

The kiosk check in and out is a bit impersonal. It lacked personal connection in that regard. Not enough towel racks in the bathroom!

It was very clean and the water dispenser in the hall a nice touch.

Was there for such a short 'turn around' time but...
    • Superior Queen Room

Was there for such a short 'turn around' time but felt very comfortable. And loved that we were able to leave our bags after checkout while we explored the city before heading to the airport.

Perfect location for everything
    • Small Queen Room

The location was superb ! We were so close to everything that hardly used public transport or taxi at all during our weekly stay. There were many restaurants to choose from near by, big shopping district, harbour and much more. It’s in the Financial quarter so became a bit quiter over the weekend but was buzzing during the week. The hotel also offers selection of different complimentary snacks through the day, free coffee and soft drinks as well as refillable water bottles (great touch to stay green)

If your visiting to see an event at TD Garden or you want to...
    • Small Queen Room

The water machines were out of order and their selection of snacks were not that great BUT those are extra amenities that you don’t usually get so it’s not really a big deal. There’s no parking on the property but a FANTASTIC parking garage nearby is Center Plaza and it’s only $25/24 hours.

If your visiting to see an event at TD Garden or you want to be walking distance from Quincy Market and all of the exciting attractions-this is the best valued hotel you’ll find!

Bad quality, only location
    • Small Queen Room

We stayed 3 nights. Initially the room was not cleaned properly: when we arrived the toilet was used and there was paper in the bowl after usage. The dust was not cleaned. Cleanness was the problem all the time we stayed. At the check-in we were asked a deposit for additional services, when I said that we do not need any additional services and my room account can be blocked, the receptionist insisted to have a deposit. As a result I gave $300 (in new 100 banknotes) cash deposit for the services I do not want! When we checked out the receptionist spent 15 minutes to collect 1-20 bucks banknotes from all the places (2 cash desks, restaurant nearby, etc.) to return the deposit. When I asked where the envelope with “my banknotes” had went, the answer was - to the bank. To get shower gel and shampoo we had to write a messages to the cleaner, otherwise they were not provided. But shower gel was not provided at all - only body soap. If you want to wash-up properly - take liquid shower gel within you. We ravel a lot. And this was one the worst experience and service for 4* hotel we ever stayed.

Location is very convenient- you can easily go to metro: airport and any other places in the city.

Nice place to stay in the downtown Boston
    • Standard Queen Room

A bit on the expensive side. Check-in was somewhat confusing as my bags were not brought up to the room as the concierge stated. Small gym room

Very clean and friendly staff. Close to the downtown. Nice English pub right next door.

Great Staff.
    • Small Queen Room

Our bathroom had small slug like bugs in the shower and bathroom floor they crawled from under the shower tiles in the middle of the night. Pretty terrifying when waking up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night.

Great Staff. Overall Nice hotel and accommodating but bathroom has a bug problem.

CQ is the best place for what we were looking for. the price was right considering hotel prices Bos.
    • Standard Queen Room

The elephant and castle restaurant attached to the hotel was extremely loud. Waitperson was real slow. Dinner was sort of tasteless bland and overpriced. Breakfast was a nightmare. We waited a full minute or more for someone to notice us standing at the "please waited here for seating" sign. We was taken to a table. It took another 3 minutes for the waitperson to get to us. Coffee was delivered but no placemats and utensils. I had to find the waitperson to get a spoon. My over medium eggs were over real hard with crispy edges, a sign the grill was to hot. The bacon was like chewing on glass. The toast was real cold. That was just my breakfast, my wife's breakfast was as horrible. The restaurant was not crowded, maybe 4 tables. All that was bad enough but when she short changed me 7 dollars I brought it to her attention, she said, "oh I'm sorry, I'm not trying to rip you off". Sure you're not. I was skeptical of her when we ordered. My advice is, take a walk to the Black Rose on state street just 7 blocks away from the CQ. Do not eat here.

Everything was as we expected. We always expect the best when we travel and CQ performed excellently. What more can I say?

The location was perfect. The staff friendly, overall it was a fun time for us.
    • Standard Queen Room

Our tv kept comming on in the middle of the night at we could not get it turned off. Then when we wanted to watch tv it would not turn on. We finally unplugged it. I did have a strange gift left from housekeeping on my luggage. It left me a little unsettled.

The manager Carla was fantastic!!!

The staff was very helpful and resulted an issue we had...
    • Standard Queen Room

The outlet in our bathroom caught on fire and ruined my hair dryer

The staff was very helpful and resulted an issue we had quickly, they even upgraded our room

Great location, but probably would pass in the future given the extremely small bathroom
    • Standard Queen Room

Bathroom was extremely small, even for an urban hotel. Std bowl toilet, a pet peeve. Very small shower. They could have taken 12" more out of the bedroom and been MUCH better off with that extra space in the bath.

Location is great. Everything was clean, staff was friendly. Valet and checking a bag went smoothly. Pub connected to the hotel was open until 11 pm for dinner.

The staff was very nice and liked the complimentary water...
    • Standard Queen Room

The shower was rusted and the comforter on the bed was awkward and silky so it slid when you tried to pull it up. It just seemed that more money was put into the lobby and restaurant than fixing minor Knicks in the room. The shower curtain was mesh on top and water tended to spray everywhere.

The staff was very nice and liked the complimentary water rather than pay 5 dollars for a bottle. It was an ok hotel to stay in due to the personalities of the front desk staff and how helpful they were.

Nice and would stay again.
    • Small Queen Room

Location was great for our sight seeing. They have a lounge room with tea, coffee and snacks which the guests can enjoy at any time. A really nice touch. Room was adequate.

Great location, basic room. Expensive but comparable to prices of other hotels in the area
    • Standard Queen Room

No breakfast included. Pretty basic accommodation and service.

Room was tidy and clean, bathroom was clean and stocked with decent toiletries, location was excellent, gym was OK.

Worth the price, and the staff were all incredibly friendly...
    • Small Queen Room

The closet that was meant to have extra supplies for guests was always empty, and the TV stopped working half way through our stay!

Worth the price, and the staff were all incredibly friendly and helpful!

There is a mini Bar in lobby providing...
    • Small Queen Room

Front desk Staff are not very friendly, don’t ever bother to fake nice. Had to wait more than 40 mins there to get check in because they forgot to manually key in my online booking..and no apologize in the end,even was purely their fault. And seems there are always computer breakdown.

There is a mini Bar in lobby providing water/tea/coffee which is very convenient for travelers.

Comfortable, value for money and great location.
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was noisy especially late at night due to nearby construction work. We understand that this is outside the control of the hotel.

On arrival we were upgraded to a suite without asking which was great. The staff were very helpful and easy to communicate with. The room itself was spacious, clean and comfortable. We used the downstairs lounge and the complimentary computers to book activities and browse the local amenities. We were very impressed with the range of snacks, drinks and nibbles laid on for guests despite being room only. Carla was fab!!!!! 😀

Well situated in downtown Boston.
    • Small Queen Room

It is possible to do an automatic check in and out, from a computer. It might be convenient, but it gives a rather business-efficient impression, so I am not sure I would stay there if I were on holidays in Boston.

Well situated in downtown Boston. Very convenient. Room was well furnished and comfortable, though a little small.

Place with potential in central Boston
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel is a bit outdated and not very well looked after in general. Room cleaning is below average; everything is a bit dusty. Cleaners tend to block one of two elevators for moving laundry. My TV was badly set-up (weired colors) and tea, coffee are not always properly refilled.

The hotel is centrally located, near many Boston sights - walking distance to Faneuil Hall, State House, Boston Common etc. There is a nice lounge with free tea and coffee, fruit, snacks and cold drinks. The bed is comfy.

Great place near everything warm and friendly!
    • Superior Queen Room

cleaning girl could have waited.. luggage pickup could have been faster

the front staff were friendly and knowledgeable. There's a great lobby w/snacks and coffee. The only thing that bugged was the cleaning girl came in and collected towels and garbage while we were in the room, not making the bed because we were sitting on it .

Excellent location
    • Standard Queen Room

I wasn't able to download the app so it would have been nice to have hotel, channel and area information in the room.

The staff were all very friendly. I was always greates with a smile. Easy to walk to anywhere I needed. The room was comfortable.

Wonderful stay here. Would book again.
    • Small Queen Room

There was nothing I didn’t like staying at this hotel

The room and location of the hotel was better than I was expecting. Staff members were very nice too, everything is close by too which made it even better. Would stay again

Very good and will stay there again as we visit your city once each year.
    • Superior Queen Room

No bathroom fan.Toast and bagels would be nice for bk.More hand towels needed.

Size of the room was very good.Common room was nice.Location is very good.Staff were helpful and polite.

Great hotel in Boston!

All perfect.

Very nice hotel with friendly staff. The rooms are clean and comfortable. It is very nice to have hot drinks, fruits and snacks available at any time. It makes you feel a bit at home.

The location was awesome and very convenient, especially to...
    • Standard Queen Room

You could hear a lot of the sounds from the hallway in the room.

The location was awesome and very convenient, especially to the train station. The staff was so wonderful, patient, and helpful. We really loved the coffee machine and snacks in the lobby were such a nice treat as well!

I will not be back for these hidden fees.
    • Standard Queen Room

I was VERY upset at the fact that there are so many hidden charges. There is no transparency with this hotel. Upon check in, the associate asked me for my credit card used to book (which I assumed was for security reasons- to verify who I was). The associate then handed me a receipt for $100 that she had charged to my card without my knowledge or consent. I asked her why she did this and she was not apologetic. She said "oh it's the security for the room, you get it back at check out!". It's fine that they charge this, but not fine that they do it without asking or telling you that they are charging you. Booking.com didn't advise me of this fee either. I was not prepared to be out of $100 during my stay. Another irritating moment was when we picked up our car from the valet. The charge for valet was $59. This is atrocious to simply park your car overnight. We parked our car about an hour before check in, but checked out early at 10:30am. $59 to leave our car in a parking garage that isn't even on CQ property??? Atrocious. And again, I wouldn't have minded paying this fee if they were more up front about it. When I check in, I should be told how much valet is for BEFORE they take my car away. If it is charged by hour or day, or if its extra during certain times, all of this information should and could be communicated. I will not coming back to this hotel. The money I "saved" coming here was not worth all of the hidden extras I encountered. Also- the $100 security is still not back on my card and its the next day. I am fully aware this depends on the bank, but I would have appreciated being told that my card was going to be charged this, or I would have used a different card!

I love the minimalist approach of this hotel. When traveling for only a day or so, I don't have the need for a spa, or extra amenities. I appreciate the low price of the hotel which I am guessing is due to the lack of these unnecessary extras. Check in and check out are very easy. Staff is very accommodating.

The rooms were clean and functional.
    • Standard Queen Room

WIFI was down for repair when I arrived, but it was fully functional and fast after 2 hours.

The rooms were clean and functional. The staff was friendly too. Electronic check-in/ check-out was a nice feature.

The stay at the hotel was acceptable and the location is the hotel's best feature.
    • Small Queen Room

My gripe is that hours after I made and paid for my reservation, the price of the hotel went down $20.00. Rather insulting really. If that's the name of the game, I shall think about playing elsewhere.

The girl that checked me in. Her name was Carla. She was lovely, kind and helpful. I stay at Club Quarters often. Most of the front desk staff especially the men just tolerate you.

it was overall a good experience.
    • One Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette

The Suite had no Door to the Bedroom and the suite was so small it should never be classed a suite. When I pull out the couch to be a bed, my business partner in the bedroom had to walk literally over the top of me if I were sleeping on the Pull out couch. We could not pull out the couch to sleep on it as a Pull out bed as it was impossible if there was a need to get a drink of water or using the bathroom at night. I slept on the Hard couch.

the location of the property, the staff and its connected to a Restaurant that let you charge to your room. The Restaurant was the Elephant and Castle.

Room good. Reception staff need retraining.
    • Superior Queen Room

Food was not good. Wi fi went down and there did not seem to be any rush to get it running again. Staff member who identified himself as Carlos was rude to me and two friends who rang. He rang my room to complain about the "tons" of calls I was getting, I advised him I'd had one call , he then said I had another call on the line so he had kept that person waiting while he inappropriately berated me ! The two people who rang said that he had also been rude to them. He then gave a supposedly direct line no which didn't work. Wi fi was down in the hotel and so I could not email people, I did not want to use my mobile phone due to roaming charges. I spoke to him about his attitude the following morning and he refused to apologise or to acknowledge that two phone calls was not "tons". Overall the reception staff were not particularly friendly or helpful.

Room was quite large and roomy.

The staff is incredibly friendly - always willing to help...
    • Standard Queen Room

I really think rooms are outdated definitely not a fair price-quality ratio. Overpriced for what you get - at least my rate.

The staff is incredibly friendly - always willing to help out. Location is great a few minutes walking from the shopping area. I loved: - their check in/check out services - super efficient. - they offered water and sodas at the reception. - yoga mat in the bedroom - perfect to exercise in the morning.

Stay was just ok
    • Superior Queen Room

The outlet in the room was missing a cover which is a hazard. The rooms are small and the bathrooms are VERY small. Room service was just ok. For the price of what you pay to stay it is not worth it at all

The location of the hotel is in a very good place.

The room was small but comfortable.
    • Small Queen Room

The check in and check out process at the keyosk was very inpersonable. When I asked for help checking out I got an eye roll like I should know better and never got her to look up from her tablet.

The room was small but comfortable. Having to use your key to get in the building, elevator and room was a nice security touch and made us feel safe. Close to everything we wanted to get to and clean.

Great location, easy check-in and check-out, recommend for short stay in financial district.
    • Small Queen Room

Bed and facilities were somewhat outdated and not the most comfortable. Lamps in the rooms were really harsh white light.

Great location, pleasant staff, nice lounge area.

The rooms are very close together with very thin walls.
    • Small Queen Room

The rooms are very close together with very thin walls. You cold hear the adjacent rooms having a conversation, TV etc. Earplugs definitely essential.

There was a problem with the tv in our room.
    • Small Queen Room

Rooms are smaller than most hotel rooms for the price. But the description is pretty clear of this fact.

There was a problem with the tv in our room. Although it took longer than we would have like to resolve, we ended up with a room upgrade.

Great position
    • Standard Queen Room

Some people from the staff weren’t particularly friendly. I had to wait around 15 minutes to get my suitcase and I got to the airport late ! Bathroom could be nicer

The staff weren’t so nice.

The front desk staff

The staff weren’t so nice.. you asked them nicely and they will answer sarcastically.. the staff who’s in the counter when I checked in, I guess doesn’t have any patience at all, and the one when I checked out couldn’t answer well without being sarcastic.

We arrived early expecting to leave our belongings in a...
    • Small Queen Room

We arrived early expecting to leave our belongings in a storage room, surprisingly were given keys. Front desk was very pleasant. We have stayed here several times. Very clean hotel, close to fanueil hall. Happy to come to this establishment

Great weekend stay!
    • Standard Queen Room

Excellent location with validated parking at a garage a block away. Carla and all other staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean!

Great boutique hotel.
    • Small Queen Room

Directed to bookings.com: After receiving two emails confirming my reservation from Bookings.com, Club Quarters had no record of it. Luckily, Club Quarters had a room available, but had to register me as a new guest during a very busy check-in time. They did honor the room rate per my confirm. Not sure where the communications broke down.

The welcome/business room off the lobby was well equipped. Coffee machine, newspaper, computer, conference area. Room was very functional but compact.

Great Location with great support staff

Nothing specifically

The location was central and easily accessible to the metros nearby. Also a dozen places to have breakfast and lunch. Overall a great boutique hotel. Plan to use Club Quarters in the future tours to US.

Probably not a lot.
    • Small Queen Room

Probably not a lot. I spent only one night, but I can compere with another hotels, where I spent one night only. What I can write that the personal is very nice, that I love the location, despite the fact that it is not fully satisfied my needs and that I took really good diner in the nearest resonant.

Great central hotel close to everything and very spacious and comfortable rooms.
    • Small Queen Room

Asked for a taxi to the airport but staff never mentioned the additional fees that the driver would be adding on. Ended up being four times the price of an Uber.

Great location, very central and everything within walking distance. Nice lounge area with free coffee, banana chips, water, etc

Great distance to everything and very clean neighborhood
    • Standard Queen Room

My bathroom tiles were uneven / broken repair and was uncomfortable every time I was in bathroom using mirror/sink

Staff was really friendly n helpful especially Rayshawn! Complimentary snacks n water bottles were great!

subpar
    • Small Queen Room

Hallways are small very and narrow Makes it easier to hear passerbys Sheets are not as new looking as I would like so I did not sleep with the sheets

Shower is nicer than most Great lighting

Room could have been cleaner.
    • Small Queen Room

Room could have been cleaner. There were crumbs on the rug. Had a slightly musty smell. Didn’t have washcloths the first day. Bed was not comfortable.

One night stand at Club Quarters
    • Small Queen Room

The location and amenities were very good. The check in process was easy and Carla was very helpful. I stayed there again four days later and everything was awesome.

Hotel location was perfect.
    • Small Queen Room

Hotel location was perfect. The rooms were small but bed very comfortable. Loved the complimentary filted water and ice available on our floor. Reception staff were friendly. Would definitely stay there again.

Great location close to station and main attractions and...
    • Small Queen Room

Small rooms and terrible static on bedspreads!! What’s that about?

Great location close to station and main attractions and harbour, complimentary drinks and snacks in lobby, hotel staff are great.

I liked Boston chris- the bartender at elephant and castle.
    • Small Queen Room

I liked Boston chris- the bartender at elephant and castle...he made us jaguars feel exceptionally welcome!!! He deserves a raise ASAP! What a great guy!!!

It was okay, for 1-2 nights I will book again, for longer trips I might not.
    • Standard Queen Room

I stayed 5 nights, I whish there was a small fridge in the room, if someone buys some fruits and drink it would be nice to store there.

Nice hotel, Staff was kind. The room was small, its good for 1-2 nights.

Boston bargain!
    • Small Queen Room

Location was ideal for a visit to downtown Boston. Lounge was large, comfortable and well stocked with free snacks, coffee and tea and coffee options included espresso and cappuccino, etc. WiFi was strong and fast. Staff very helpful and gracious. Room was clean, very well equipped and larger than we expected.

Pleasant and affordable
    • Small Queen Room

The wifi was free, but required logging in with an e-mail address. The rooms were also a little noisy (neighbors, slamming doors) so take ear plugs if you're a light sleeper.

Excellent location in the centre of town. A comfortable room in which everything worked and was clean. Plenty of USB ports around the room for easy charging for international travellers. The receptionists were very friendly and helpful and there were lots of shops and restaurants in walking distance.