Reviews of Club Quarters Hotel Midtown - Times Square 4 stars

40 West 45th Street, New York, NY 10036, USA

#279 of 415 hotels in New York

The staff were helpful and friendly.

Expensive and small room

The staff were helpful and friendly. Two issues to mention: the price per night was a lot more than I had signed up for but I was not in a position to discuss .... the room was like a cupboard . The coffee machine did not work and the bed was for a very short and fat person (positioned wrong way round)

Best lobby area!
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The bed was awkward. Full size but sideways with a king bed “headboard.” So when you slept (sideways) pillows would fall off the bed...fairly comfy though.

Best lobby area! Snacks, coffee, great perks

Nice , boutique hotel
    • Small Queen or Double Room

We reserve small doble room. Room size was OK, but the window was very small

Hotel in very good location. Very close to everythings. Free wine at lobby everyday between 17 to 18. I like the designs of lobby

In the heart of Manhattan!
    • Small Queen or Double Room

What I did like about this hotel, is the location, which is couple of minutes walking distance from Times Square, Empire State Building, Rockefeller Center. Close, but not noisy, far enough from the crowd on Times Square. Wifi was excellent, the room was comfortable, clean, but these are what I was expected from a 4 star hotel in Manhattan. Smart tv in each room, free coffee and water.

Recommended for less than 200$ per night
    • Small Single Room

The single room is very small. I got the room in very good price thanks to booking genius. Without it I would pay triple the price and that small room was definitely not worth it.

You have 24/7 snacks and drinks in the lobby hotel which is designed nicely and simply fun to hang there. Great location

We looooooved the location.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The rooms were tiny and they would only give us one washcloth. No refrigerators or microwaves but the location made me forget about this.

We looooooved the location. We were literally 2 blocks from the middle of time square.

Helpful & friendly staff, especially at the food place.
    • Standard Queen Room

Wifi is not free. You have to join some customer program to get it free. They need 3 to 4 hours to validate your application. Yeah, I'll wait 4 hours for Wifi. That sounds reasonable in 2018.

Helpful & friendly staff, especially at the food place.

OK to crash last minute
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Aircon was loud. Like, REALLY loud. I can usually sleep through anything and it kept waking me up in the middle of the night. Of course, switching it off is not an option when you’re visiting New York in the summer. The girl who was handling my check-in was new and unfamiliar with the process, and there was a delay when I asked to pay my security deposit in cash. Which is totally fine, but she kept frowning and rolling her eyes as if I was causing her a massive inconvenience. The manager smoothed things over a bit but it wasn’t a great first impression. I have to say the room was a little worn out and it didn’t look like the pictures. And I didn’t expect excessive luxury or anything, but I can honestly say Motel 6 had nicer (softer) bedding.

Convenient location, free coffee and snacks available, happy hour with complimentary wine was a nice touch. Cleanliness in the room was ok. If you need to find something urgently in NY, this will do the job. Manhattan cafe (I think that’s how it’s called) across the street has a really nice buffet all day.

Perfect location, comfortable beds and friendly staff.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The lifts were quite small for the size of the hotel.

The bed was so comfortable. Free wine from 5pm until 6pm. Water dispenser available on our floor. Friendly, helpful staff.

Excellent location !
    • Standard Queen Room

Rather expensive. No small fridge in the room. Very small window.

Excellent central location - walking distance to all major touristic places. Very spacious room (for NY standards). Netflix available on TV.

• Standard Queen Room

The only cleaning that seemed to be done in our room is making the bed and emptying the bins. Or that was our impression at least. We also didn't get any new shampoo/soap replacements either.

The snacks in the lobby area and the lobby area itself. Great location as well.

Very good location, nice room, water, coffee and cookies...
    • Standard Queen Room

The manager is rude. All staf is very nice but the manager is horrible

Very good location, nice room, water, coffee and cookies available all time (free)

Location, amenities (free water, free coffee, free cookies...
    • Standard Queen Room

The manager Ashley is extremelly rude. All staff is nice, specially Johane. But the manager could be more polite.

Location, amenities (free water, free coffee, free cookies and fruit)

nice place in the middle of Manhattan
    • Standard Queen Room

The toilet door was milky glass, so when one in the bathroom all the room is full of light... The air conditioner make a noise.

Very nice hotel, 3 min. from the Time Square. Good WiFi, clean room, comfortable bed and pillow. Many restaurants in few min. walk. Metro station close. Coffee machine in the room is a big bonus :) also a snacks in the lobby.

The person in the bar in the evenings was helpful and...
    • Superior Queen Room

We had booked a room for three adults, there was no third bed. Eventually We were given a ‘roll up’ bed which was dumped in the room without any assistance to move furniture or make the bed up. We still haven’t received an email with our bill details five days later.

The person in the bar in the evenings was helpful and friendly.

Very pleasant stay
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The fan from the A/C was too noisy and still working even though I had set it off from the thermostat. In the end I had to plug it out to get some sleep.

Great location, many attractions on walking distance. Attentive staff Complimentary water, coffee Good value for money if you book in advance.

Location does matter
    • Superior Queen Room

It's quite old & worn down. Price not equal to what you get. Need room toiletries such as small toothbrush and toothpaste, razor, sewing kit, etc. Other hotels have kits like that..much needed! Need better food choices on cafe menu.

Staff is great! Angela was great! Like the ambiance. Location is fantastic! Snacks are okay too

Location in midtown was perfect;
    • Small Queen or Double Room

A bit expensive, but a good deal compared to what was available at the time of booking (4* and great location)

Location in midtown was perfect; MoMa, Central Park in walking distance and also great connections to downtown and uptown. Breakfast was not included but what is great is that they offer free snacks all day long (in the morning fruit and muesli bars). Also coffee, tea and drinks are free and the best part of it: free wine from 5-6pm every day! Rooms are spacious and clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend this hotel.

Great Little Hotel
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The only negative with our room was a lack of drawer space but plenty closet room.

Great hotel in a great location with friendly helpful staff. Lots of little extras that made our stay even better such as free WiFi, snacks and soft drinks throughout the day free wine in the main bar between 5and 6pm daily. From the moment we arrived the staff were friendly and genuinely helpful till the moment we left. Rooms were fresh and modern. Couldn’t have asked for a better location either with the hotel located between 5th and 6th Avenue in midtown.

Not coming back.
    • Standard Queen Room

The rooms could have been provided with a kettle, and bottled water. It was obvious they did not clean my room everyday as trash was still left behind. They also did not replace the toiletries for three days even after I raised it with the front desk. The toiletries provided was insufficient beyond a day or two.

The hotel lobby was nice, and staff was friendly and helpful.

lobby area was nice with complimentary snacks, water, coffee...
    • Superior Queen Room

Painters sanding the walls loudly in hallway outside of our room woke us up early in the morning. I was told in our Superior Queen Room would have a sofa bed, but instead we received a rollaway bed which was very uncomfortable.

lobby area was nice with complimentary snacks, water, coffee and sodas.

I will definitely return to Club Quarters

Nothing to complain.

My staying at the hotel was excelent. I travelled for leisure to Mahattan for one week and I felt like home. The room didnt have view becasuse it was a room without window but it was clean, complete and the bed was the best. I had a problem with the air conditioner and the staff resolved it at the moment. They always gave me solutions and help. Joanne the girl at the front desk in the mornings and the two guys in the evening were very nice to me too. And the man at the bar in the living room downstairs makes you feel like home while being there. You always have coffee and beverages if you needed.

Looking forward to staying here again!
    • Small Single Room

Located in the heart of midtown, this comfy hotel was well appointed, close to subway stations, had staff that went above and beyond to make me comfortable, all at less than expected NYC prices.

Nice location, lackadaisical personnel.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The receptionist was very nice and friendly at check-in, but after that we were like air to the personnel. We didn't even get help when asked, only very poor tips to take care of our needs by ourselves. The coffee machine in the lobby was fixed with "Temporarily out of order" sign (placed there at least two days).

The location was very convenient. The room was small, tidy and comfortable.

I recommend it 100%
    • Small Queen or Double Room

5 minutes walking from Times Square and Subway (Times Square-42nd St station), close to restaurants (go to Juniors amazing cheececake) and supermarkets (drug stores or pharmacies), very helpfull and kind staff, there were usb sockets to the room for charging your phone (very practical without using power converter), hot water all the time, wifi workes great.

This hotel was great. Trust me about this hotel... you won’t regret it..
    • Standard Queen Room

Honestly there was nothing to dislike...

This hotel was great. The waiting area was huge.. unlimited coffee/cappuccino/ espresso and water.. a bistro and a bar in the waiting room.. We never made it to breakfast but there were snacks available anytime of day.. the staff was great. Extremely helpful and pleasant. The location is everything (perfect) and the standard king room was more than spacious for 2 people.. it had a comfortable bed, seating area and flat screen with a lot of channels..we arrived at the hotel hours earlier and they secured our bags and got us a room ASAP.. very friendly staff.. taxi from la guardia airport was about $35.00 but heading to la guardia was around 50 because the departure for JetBlue terminal moved. This was our second time in NYC and I wished we’d stayed here the first time... bathroom was suitable for 2 and the hot water shower was excellent (it never got cold) ... you need your room key to move the elevator (small elevator) and to enter the hotel after hours (safe). Starbucks, McDonald’s, and Chick-fil-A are less than 3 minutes walk.. trust me on this hotel...

Great Hospitality Steps Away from Great Theater
    • Standard Queen Room

The hotel is in the process of bringing an old building into the 21st century. Not all components have been successfully installed. For example, the smart TV in our room was unreliable at best.

Hard to find a better location for theater, art, and shopping. The 5-6 pm Happy Hour with free wine and snacks adds to an already very hospitable atmosphere.

There is a room with snacks and drinks.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Sometimes the expresso machine didn’t work. Rooms were small but I understand that it was Midtown Manhattan.

There is a room with snacks and drinks. It is a nice touch. I liked the expresso machine.

Right next to times square
    • Small Queen or Double Room

We booked the small queen room, this is really really small. The shower is so small it's almost impossible to fit in (and we are small people). The staff were polite to us but argued between themselves all the time, it wasn't so nice to see.

The location is really good. If you are not planning to spend time in the room and just need a place for shower and sleep then it's fine. It's 2 minutes walking to times square and subway. The place was clean.

Basic room, good location
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The street it is on had a line of sleeping homeless people right outside the entrance- not the most inviting sight when coming upon the hotel late in the evening. The remote control was gross, I didn't want to touch it bare handed. Don't expect any shower amenities.

The location is great, within a quick walk from Grand Central. The price was very reasonable for a clean bed and hot shower, though the room was quite small. The lobby was pretty and pleasant, with hot coffee and tea available at all hours.

NOT A PLEASANT STAY Rooms are too small and not what is advertised
    • Superior Queen Room

The room that I paid for was not where I was placed. We were placed in the old not renovated area of the hotel. The room smelled like smoke from Cigarretes. I ended up being moved 2 days later and even then they told me that I would be moved at 12 and so I cut my day short came back in to more at 12 and I was then told that I had to pack my old room and they would store luggage until 3 p.m. when the new room would be available. So my concern was now If I need something between noon and 3 I had no room but I paid for those hours. This not making sense I kept on questioning their logic until finally I got the room. Lodging should not be this difficult and you all need to make sure that what is adverstised is what we receive.

Friendly, helpful staff and ideal midtown location.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The room and elevators are small, as is typical in New York, but the lounge and location made up for that.

Beautiful lobby lounge with complimentary snacks, drinks and wine.

This is a great location for midtown office and the theater...
    • Small Queen or Double Room

This is a great location for midtown office and the theater district. Room was renovated with frig. Happy hour had free quality wine. Staff helpful.

Excellent hotel for price and location
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Free drinks were a bonus, we never made it to the free wine happy hour. Location was key, my partner thought the room was on the small side (tbf we did book the smaller double room because it was the cheapest option) I didn’t have a problem with the size, we only used it as a base, the bed was comfy and the room was clean.

Great location and value for money
    • Standard Queen Room

Noise level, elevator very small, decor a bit tired

Friendly and helpful staff, great happy hour, little extras in the lounge such as snacks, etc., good quality toiletries, fab midtown location

Great hotel in the perfect location!
    • Small Queen or Double Room

There are no views, it would be nice to have a high level bar

The bed was really comfy and all the extras were great- free coffee, bottled water and soft drinks, snacks and wine which was a great unexpected bonus! The location couldn’t have been better, just off 5th ave and 2mins walk to Times Square

Fantastic stay, fantastic staff ... Perfect location.
    • Standard Queen Room

I have no negative comments for this place.

Staff were amazing, friendly and couldn’t have been more welcoming and helpful, the staff certainly make this place great.

Very poor
    • Small Queen or Double Room

I got to bed very late and had very important meetings the next day

I arrived very late after a transatlantic flight to be told my room had been let to someone else. I was asked to get a taxi to another CQ.

Nice but
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Everything was close to being good, but wasn't: Staff polite but apathetic, complimentary snacks and coffee but the coffee machine was broken, clean room but some days they didn't service it, our room had a windows but it didn't close entirely so the room was almost as cold as the street

location! if you want to be close to Times Sq

Amazing experience
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Room a bit chilly, but not a problem (sorted with the extra blanket!).

Perfect location, between Times Square (2 mins. walking) and 5th Avenue (1 min. walking). Easy and quick check-in and check-out. Very helpful and kind members of the staff, they accomodated me right away when I asked for an extra blanket for the bed. Room spacious and very clean, perfect cleaning service every day. I am very happy about everything and I will definitely stay at this hotel agin.

Great localization and good amenities

Nothing to report

Bedroom was comfortable, localization was superb. Regarding hotel staff they all were very helpful, namely, Angela, Terril and Kuster. Concluding we wish to come back to this hotel.

Great staff, comfortable room and bed. Restaurant downstairs, close to everything...
    • Small Queen or Double Room

More towels but they brought them up after we asked.

Rooms are small but comfortable and clean and modern. There’s a gym in the basement as well. Great place if you’re staying a few days in the city. We love it.

Nice stay

All was good

Nice hotel located close to times square 6 min walking - nice staff upgraded to better room - free soft drinks during the whole day - open bar for wine from 5 to 6

Over all good
    • Small Single Room

The deposit of over 200 dollar is just ridiculous!! This hotel is definitely not a 4 star hotel. It is being renovated though, so it might get freshen up! Some staff members were terrific and some not so. One of them tried to order me a private car to the Newark airport for around 80 dollars. After some arguing I finally got her to order a shuttle instead. She tried to tell me it was to late for shuttle service, but obviously it was not. So a bit of a disappointment about that. My room had a tiny tiny window, it felt like sleeping in a bunker.

The hotel is close to everything, that is what you're paying for.

would definitely say here again.
    • Standard Queen Room

the bathrooms are small and we didn't had a view out of our bedroom.

loved the location. the Staff were very friendly and the downstairs lobby/bar area was very comfy. loved the fact you had free bar snacks, water, coffee and soft drink when ever you feel like.

Excellent value for money!
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Very smart and easy hotel! Great staff!! Very good facilities and really close to Times Square and metro stations. Free wine and beverages during happy hour for customers.

It is my go to location time and time again, reaching a few decades.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Once you enter and check in at the front desk, the business area is not located in a separate room but rather 2 computers, and one printer are located in the lovely main common area complete with lounge furniture, tables, and a small bar space. There is also a separate well-appointed restaurant space off this room.

9 out 10 staff members on top of all requests, and handle with great professionalism. Runs like a well-oiled machine! The hotel's environment is calming and relaxing in the middle of NYC. One must remember that this is a classic, vintage, but very well maintained building. Therefore, the elevators are very small, and slow, the buildings are very close together, it's on a side street in NYC so you will not have Kodak viewpoints out your windows, but it is located in a great neighborhood in the center of NYC at great prices. ST

Classic and comfortable rooms in a lovely building.
    • Small Single Room

It sounds trivial, but I could not find a mute button on the TV remote, and this has been true in several rooms.

The rooms are very comfortable and attractive. The bathroom is very nice. Enough heat in wintry New York, self-setting. Spring water available at special stations on the floors.

They were able to check us in early, the room was a good...
    • Small Queen or Double Room

NOT A THING! This is unusual for me ;-)

They were able to check us in early, the room was a good size at a great price in a terrific location. Parking was close and reasonable at $25 for NYC

A Pleasure to Stay With You.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

I didn't really have a problem with anything.

Everything is so we'll run here, and they streamline all the business parts. Now, at the holidays, the lobby is looking so beautiful with a sparkly tree and comfortable chairs and drinks.

Good stay in good value accommodation. New Yorkers were, without exception, helpful.

Not the best part of town to say in. Being close to Times Square is probably a mistake as everything is overpriced and underwhelming. We would aim to be closer to Central Park if we visited again.

Nice enough hotel. Slightly on the lower end scale of refinement but good value for money. Rooms quite small but again you get what you pay for. Location is good for Times Square but would not stay in this part of town again. Food and restaurants nearby are all mega expensive for extremely average fare. I would recommend being farther away from Times Square if you want good value and good quality food. Exception to this is Red Flame Diner which was the highlight of our stay. Really the only good meal we had through the day was breakfast, although they also serve lunch. All staff at the hotel were very helpful and cannot be faulted.

You're paying for the location only.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Staff weren't friendly or very helpful. Staff watched as we tried to check in as people from a Christmas party that hired out the bar brushed past us, knocking into us and our bags as we tried to get up the stairs. Loud. Not very clean. Uncomfortable bed, no way to control the temperature in the room, too hot to sleep. Staff very unhelpful when the TV broke in our room, was out for 3 days. Food in bistro tasted horrible and was over priced. You're paying for location, if you want some sleep after a long day sight seeing, you won't get it.

The location was about the only good thing. Central location with subway close by. Quick trip downtown and uptown.

Not impressed... will not stay again.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The rooms are SMALL ... the TV service was out, the fitness weight machines were not in service, ice only on the first floor, and restaurant was WAY overpriced. Room service took 45 minutes for breakfast.

Location was great, but the street is not lit, trash all over the sidewalks and homeless people lining the streets.

Insanely cheap, comfortable, clean, and friendly. Would recommend to anyone.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Not much of a view (but being so close to everything, it barely matters).

We just got married on December 16th, and had booked this hotel for our honeymoon for the entirety of the following week. We ended up paying $750 USD for 5 nights. The location is only a couple blocks away from Times Square, Rockefeller and Bryant Park. Being in NYC and paying as little as we did, I wasn’t expecting a whole ton. I was very pleasantly surprised. The staff was insanely helpful and kind right from check-in. The room was very clean and a decent amount of space. On top of that there were a lot of little things such as the water machine and the phone app that made the stay absolutely perfect. I’m unable to comment on their food or coffee as we never actually tried it. We had an awesome honeymoon here and we are already planning to stay here next time we go to NYC!

Ok for the money but stayed in much better hotels in NYC for not much more. Location was good.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The tv stopped working. The room wasn't topped up with facilities each day i.e. Milk for coffee machine and towels. The plug in the bathroom for the hairdryer provided stopped working a few days in. The Bluetooth speaker didn't work. The housekeeping staff came in too late in the day i.e. 4-5pm when we had been out all day. The rooms are way too small and the toilet door isn't very private.

Free coffee and the wifi

Wonderful 😍
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The proximity to everything was great, fantastic food options easily reachable, and all of the sightseeing locations were within walking distance. We had a kitchenette which proablably wasn’t what I would deem a kitchenette by NZ standards though, although it was exactly what it said, microwave and fridge. (No cutlery, or plates). This wasn’t an issue though - loads of good food places really close.

Great, central location.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The photos give the impression that this hotel is much more modern than it is. The decor is old and tired and the rooms and bathroom very small.

Great, central location. Rooms were clean and warm. Helpful staff.

Great location, superb hotel with free beverages and treats!
    • Small Queen or Double Room

In a really good location, only about a 5 minute walk to Times Square. Plenty of eateries and pubs on the street. Recommend Cranberry cafe for breakfast. Hotel very clean and nicely decorated. Staff very helpful and welcoming, nothing too much trouble. Lovely bedroom with really comfy bed, tea &coffee facilities. Happy hour in bar 4-7pm! Love the lounge area with free coffee machine, cans of soft drinks, water and daily treats! Also loved the water machine with free bottles!

Decent hotel if available at a good rate
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Found rooms to be noisy but it is NYC and staff do their best to relocate you if do have any noise related issues, could be improved by updating the air conditioning from window mounted units. Rooms are quite small and would prefer a shower screen rather than curtain in a 4* hotel.

Staff were very good, Good location for first time NYC visitor, complementary snacks were excellent especially the morning apples, lots of technology in the rooms. Club room is a nice place to chill out for a while after the hustle and bustle of NYC before heading to your room.

Avoid this hotel
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The hotel had cancelled our booking despite our confirmation from booking.com. They claimed they needed a credit card but this was the third hotel I stayed at on the trip with booking.com so that didn't make sense. When I called them at 7pm to advise we would be arriving to check in at around 10pm, we discovered that had reallocated our room but had another room we could use for the night and then be moved for nights 2 and 3. I was also given a voucher for a free nights stay in the next 12 months (with 14 days notice so it could not be used for this trip). Room 316 had a queen bed but there was little room for anything else in the room and a queen bed against the wall is too small for 2 people - hence almost no sleep that night. The shower then was tepid at best. i was aware that the property was old and so left it running for 10 minutes but still no hot water. Partner then tried so after 20 minutes, still no hot shower. The rooms were cold. There was reverse cycle air conditioning but it was incredibly noisy. I really would not recommend this hotel and booking.com should review their cmmunication with them so that other travellers do not experience our discomfort

The rooms were clean and the guest lounge had 24/7 coffee. Front of house staff were friendly

Very convenient to Radio City , Times Square, Grand Central...
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Room very small even by NYC standards

Very convenient to Radio City , Times Square, Grand Central Station. Airporter bus to and from LaGuardia Airport to Grand Central Station is relatively short walk to hotel and a bargain

Great location just a few mins walk to Times Square and Rockefeller centre
    • Small Queen or Double Room

There was a noise from building next door I think it was their air con

Coffee/tea machine in lounge so you could make a cuppa as you were going out or coming back and more importantly it was free

Excellent hotel, in a great location in Midtown with a...
    • Superior Queen Room

Excellent hotel, in a great location in Midtown with a bright comfortable room, lovely bar/lounge area. The staff was very helped full and I would definitely stay again next time in New York.

Had a fantastic stay at Club Quarters, really good value for money.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

The shower wasn’t the best, took a while to warm up and felt a bit dated. A bath/shower would’ve been a real bonus.

The location was brilliant, staff were very friendly and helpful. The tea/coffee snacks and sodas in the lounge room were a bonus. Room was comfortable and clean.

Enjoyed. Good rest
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Waitress was inattentive for reasons mentioned above

Door was broken to bathroom. Bad hardware was the problem. Waitress was not attentive during breakfast since gratuity was included. Everyone else was very pleasant and helpful

LAST TIME I VISITED THE HOTEL, MY OVERALL SCORE WAS MUCH...
    • Small Queen or Double Room

MY HOTEL ROOM THIS TIME WAS AT LEAST FAIR. THERE WERE SOME BROKEN TILES IN THE BATHROOM, THE INTERNAL SYSTEM FOR LATE ROOM SERVICE, DID NOT FUNCTION ect.

LAST TIME I VISITED THE HOTEL, MY OVERALL SCORE WAS MUCH BETTER.

Location was great.
    • Standard Queen Room

First room was extremely noisy, so we asked to be moved. Nightlight in bathroom would be helpful because of glass door. Although it was on the menu, there was no yogurt for breakfast for 2 straight days.

Location was great. Staff was helpful.

The hallways are very narrow, the room was not comfortable,...

Being charged an extra $50 for getting in my room earlier

The hallways are very narrow, the room was not comfortable, the bathroom was too small, couldn’t move

Front desk staff very helpful.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Air conditioning system blew very cold at night

Front desk staff very helpful.Good bed and shower.clean room. Good lifts. Free tea,coffee, water and snacks in foyer.Excellent location.

A comforting, and welcoming hotel with peaceful normal guests .

Pizza boxes and chine left in hall by lift for 24 hours

Pleasing bar and lounge. Great Location. Helpful staff. Comfortable clean room. Un-pretensious.

Very enjoyable stay more surroundings than hotel,CQ Trafalgar Square London was better.
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Not nice/good selection of tea and coffee in rooms Smaller room than expected Hanging space for clothes but no draw space

Helpful staff Fresh bottled water Very good position of hotel

The room was of adequate size, toiletries were of good...
    • Small Single Room

AC in the room was very loud that I had to turn it off at night so I would be able to sleep, coffee machine and snacks weren't always available at the lobby

The room was of adequate size, toiletries were of good quality, complementary coffee in the room and at the lobby

Nice hotel in the very centre of Manhattan.
    • Small Single Room

Standard rooms are small and a bit cramped. Outside the window (standard room, window to the courtyard-well), there was always a noise, which was especially heard at night.

Nice hotel in the very centre of Manhattan. Pleasant lobby-hall with a coffee machine and snacks. 24-hour access to a computer with a printer.

Very small room and front desk staff not friendly and we’re...
    • Small Queen or Double Room

Very small room and front desk staff not friendly and we’re indifferent. Elevators were very slow. Expensive for what you are getting, which is not much.

worst hotel I have stayed at in a long time
    • Standard Queen Room

Stay away!! Couldnt get into a room until 5:30, check in was at 3 and I had called earlier to verify reservation and check in time!!! They could have told us then that it was delayed (after traveling hours to get there we had to wait and pay for drinks at their bar with our luggage at our feet). Room was really small and dirty, carpet was torn up leading into the bathroom. Shower stall leaked so the bathroom floor was soaked, also the reason why the carpet was torn up leading into the shower (probably moldy as well). After waiting they put us in a room right next to an on going conference. No iron or ironing board...we had to get one from down the hall. parking not at the hotel, had to walk with luggage. and BTW I never write reviews.

parking was only $25