Reviews of Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco 4 stars

424 Clay Street, Financial District, San Francisco, CA 94111, USA

#58 of 230 hotels in San Francisco

Good hotel but needs a little tlc
    • Small Queen Room

1st too. Overlooked a rubbish skip that was emptied at 5am and then returned at 7am....very noisy. After complaining we were moved to another room. 2nd room TV did not work and couldn't be fixed straight away. Also toilet got blocked.

Bed was super comfy. The extras were a good idea. The position wad idezl

Good Stay in an excellent location
    • Small Queen Room

I appreciate this is a business hotel but the décor was very dated and I didn't feel the rooms were as clean as they could be.

Excellent location in the heart of San Francisco. Hotel provided a wine hour at 5pm for it's residents which was well received. Good gym and laundry facilities. Overall good value for the price paid.

Great Place to Stay to see San Francisco
    • Small Queen Room

The rooms are small and ventilation is poor. It is a renovated older building, but it feels stuffy in the rooms even with the AC on.

Incredible location to stay for taking in San Francisco. Walking distance to so many places to explore in the city.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Wonderful amenities, excellent staff, and convenient location!
    • Superior Queen Room

I found the cost of the room to be very expensive, particularly as a Canadian visitor while the Canadian dollar is so low compared to the U.S. dollar. It was high season, however, and the room pricing was competitive.

I loved the suite I stayed in. There was a fridge, microwave, stove top, and kitchen sink with dishes and cutlery. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spacious. The wine reception was wonderful and the items available for breakfast were great as well. I loved the espresso machine too. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The Wi-Fi was good. The location was convenient, with many great and reasonably priced places nearby to eat. I highly recommend the hotel.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Overall a great location with a good restaurant for breakfast downstairs. Would recommend this hotel
    • Small Queen Room

Occasionally the room smelt a little musty and we needed to air it out. Bathroom a little small and shower not fabulous.

Great location and staff were super friendly. Really large and comfortable bed and overall a quiet hotel which was nice!

Meh
    • Small Queen Room

Asked for extra pillows four separate times and never received them. The bed mattress is mediocre. The TV doesn't work properly. The whole room could do with an update.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Tea, coffee and granola bar for breakfast.
    • Small Queen Room

Room small. Bathroom outdated. Room wasn’t cleaned until 7pm one of the days.

Tea, coffee and granola bar for breakfast. Location was great. Friendly staff. Big TV with channels in room.

Suite was roomy, well appointed & clean/tidy.
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

Minor issue, but aggravating, with a guy using both communal washing machines & dryers. Machines were already running, so we had to come back 40 minutes later. Difficult to resolve & may have been a one off. Maybe some suitable signage?

Suite was roomy, well appointed & clean/tidy. Staff were courteous, helpful & knowledgeable. Happy hour 5-6pm daily with free glasses of wine is a nice touch. Adjoining Fish & Farm restaurant/bar was handy for a good meal & a nightcap before retiring.(we stayed at the hotel 4 days).

The only positive thing about this place is that it is close...
    • Small Queen Room

I’ve stayed at hundreds of hotels but nothing as bad as this place. I paid almost $300 for one night to have a tiny tiny room. Incredibly noisy from all the cars on Battery. Parking was obviously not included. When I booked the room I mentioned that I would like a late checkout as I was running a 5K in the morning of the checkout and really wanted to shower after. I got a reply from the property saying that I should ask at the checkin. At the checkin the lady was incredibly rude and said to try the morning of the check out, which I did, but I was told it will cost me an extra $50 for basically 3 more hours. I have never in my life experience a fee for a late check out. The TV in my room did not work, I was told that as soon as I arrived, nobody cared about how much I paid for the room, they did not offer to switch, nor to give me a discount. I absolutely hated every single thing about this place and I really advise you to look somewhere else.

The only positive thing about this place is that it is close to the piers

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Clean, convenient and with very good facilities and staff.
    • Small Queen Room

Noise from adjoining rooms. I was next door to a night owl who had a tendency to want to watch TV from 2:00 am . The TV must have been placed adjoining my bed head wall. There was only 1 elevator for the higher levels. This could cause a long wait period at times.

Internet speeed and snacks. Excellent location for getting around San Fran.

Decent
    • Standard Queen Room

Worst thing was the lack of outlets. My converted count not sit in the wall mounts next to the bed, so had to charge at the desk. In a hotel that seems to be catering to business travelers I would assume there would be a few. Also a few USB outlets would have been nice. Other than that you could feel that the hotel has a few years behind it. The rooms and hallways have a carpet that lowered the entire feeling. The desk in the room was almost falling appart. If you tried to open the drawers or when you opened the door to the fridge, it felt like that you were going to ruin the whole thing.

The bed was pretty nice. This is usually the most important thing in a hotel for me, as i usually only sleep there. So that was good at least.

There was free wine every day from 5-6 pm, and we were a...
    • Small Queen Room

A bit pricey for my taste, but it's expected in SF.

There was free wine every day from 5-6 pm, and we were a short walk away from the Ferry Building and the other Piers. They let us check-in early with no hassle, and the service continued to be exceptional!

Lots of extras - daily local wine tasting, complimentary...
    • Superior Queen Room

Rooms were a little dark, but fine once had opened up the curtains.

Lots of extras - daily local wine tasting, complimentary snacks and drinks, laundrette, close to amenities. Quiet in the evening!

Great city centre location
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

Breakfast is available in the adjoining restaurant but a bit too pricey for families. Parking in nearby garage is $34 for 24 hours but parking is free on meters in the street after 6 pm and all day Sunday. Small lounge gets very crowded at wine o’clock.

Great location for piers, union square and general sightseeing. Very clean, safe area of the city. Great hotel, free wine at 5-6 pm was decent stuff. Kids loved free sweets and soft drinks in the lobby. Fruit and cereal bars available each morning plus tea and coffee 24/7. Clean rooms with fridge, microwave and coffee machine. We booked a one bedroom suite for 4 of us but hotel said that maximum occupancy was 3 people so they gave us 2 rooms, one queen and a room with a queen plus sofa bed and kitchenette which were opposite each other.

Great location, utilitarian rooming.
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was much smaller than anticipated. No water bottles were provided at the water filter stations. The bathroom door didn't fit the frame. The TV remote didn't work.

Proximity to downtown tourist attractions (Coit Tower, Embarcadero, cable car stops, Chinatown) was amazing.

Comfortable, clean and friendly, if a little lean on luxuries
    • Standard Queen Room

The room was lacking amenities - no safe, no ironing board, but it does have free drinking water & coffee makers. Feels a bit expensive therefore for what you get, but it was still the cheapest 'decent' option available. The restaurant associated with the hotel is pretty average for food. Service and beer were better though. The area is relatively clean & safe, but also slightly lacking in decent food / bars.

Quiet, clean and fairly comfortable rooms. Lots of the rooms look in on an internal space, so very quiet but no view/light. Good space for a central SF room. Fantastic WiFi throughout and decent chargers in the room. Great shower (not a given in SF) and clean but basic bathroom. Parking round the corner at Embarcadero One is $34/night.

Adequate with some nice extras.
    • Superior Queen Room

To be clear, this is a business hotel, NOT a luxury or resort hotel. The rooms are very small, the pillows are lumpy and there was not a full complement of towels for 2 people in our room. You are in the financial district so most of the coffee shops are CLOSED on the weekends, making breakfast more challenging.

There were nice little extras like the free latte machine in the lounge and the filtered water and free bottles(though the machine broke while we were there). We were offered an extra room at no charge when our room for 3 was not available. Staff are pleasant. Rooms were very clean. The blackout shades were very effective and there was lots of device charging capacity.

The location was central to most touristy spots

First disappointment was at check in. The amount they charged was $500 more then what was on my booking.com reservations. I understand there are taxes, fees and resort fees but that was in addition to my original reservations Secondly the room that was supposed to have a sofa bed did not have one. When I brought it to the attention of the staff I was told I made the reservation incorrectly and I was not going to be provided a room with an additional bed. We had three adults to one room. I had proof on my reservations that I had requested a room large enough for 3 people and it was including a sofa bed. Lastly at check out I told the front desk staff about the extra charges and the room not being what I had reserved...... she had no explanation. Very disappointed in my whole stay

The location was central to most touristy spots

Would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone
    • Small Queen Room

Good location, clean and very comfortable beds and bathroom. Nice lounge with complimentary drinks , Very friendly helpful staff. Free laundry in basement very handy if you’re traveling.

Good location of hotel in the financial district.
    • Small Queen Room

Good location of hotel in the financial district. We were able to walk to several restaurants. Wine hour was great and good selection of snacks/drinks/coffee available throughout the day in hotel lounge.

The staff was very accommodating and helpful when checking...
    • Standard Queen Room

The staff was very accommodating and helpful when checking in. They even allowed me to check in early at no extra cost. The hotel was very modern and clean. All the staff that I encountered was very friendly. I definitely want to return and highly recommend this hotel.

Excellent hotel - would stay here again!
    • Small Queen Room

The toilet got blocked on our last morning.

The complimentary snacks and drinks were a very good idea and enjoyable!! The staff at the front desk were very helpful at all times.

The staff is really nice to adjust our room option from one...
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

The staff is really nice to adjust our room option from one suite to two standard rooms, which is very helpful. And the happy hour wine tasting is a plus!

Great place to stay!
    • Small Queen Room

Great location, parking close by if you are driving. Fairly level walking to North Beach etc. Staff very friendly. Sabri, working on the front desk was very good with directions to the parking, hotel orientation and where to eat. Room was clean tidy. Liked the guest request locker for iron, etc on the floor for guests to help themselves and the reusable water bottles. Free tea and coffee downstairs, in addition to inroom was great and breakfast at the place attached was great value for money and the portion sizes were huge!

Convenient to Ferry Building, Exploratorium, public transport. Quiet, clean, friendly. Will return.
    • Small Queen Room

The elevator went out on our last day, and we were on the tenth floor, but the staff was quick to have a repair person out.

Great location for San Francisco with kids. Friendly staff, very quiet room, comfortable bed.

Great size for SF/perfect location

Better breakfast

It was actually quiet large for a San Francisco hotel! Going towards the smart hotel style, but still transitioning. Perfect location!

The restaurant was dark and the staff member that served us was less than friendly and interested.

Location Free snacks and drinks available Large seating area Rooms were clean Free bottled water on each floor

The price Booking.
    • Small Queen Room

The Staff response to my checking in was a bit rude, in the way that hotel staff can be rude. I wasn't able to check in because they wouldn't take cash and I lost my card, they wouldn't take an electronic card either despite being able to verify it with ID, due to imprints needed. They simply advised me to find a place that would take cash without providing any suggestions...not even sarcastically.

The price Booking.com offered

Free snacks and wine in the afternoon.
    • Small Queen Room

Had to pay for parking in a separate building but I think that's standard for SF

Free snacks and wine in the afternoon. Free coffee and fruit in the morning. Good size room and good shower!

Great location with nice touches

Small rooms

Very good value for money hotel in an extremely expensive city with an excellent safe location. The extras like coffee and soft drinks/fruit and cereal bars were a nice touch.

As good as any other CQ
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

A bit worn out. Our room had only one window which was facing the wall of another building.

Spacious room. Comfy bed. Huge smart TVs with selection of HD channels. We had an extremely convenient kitchenette in the room with own sink, microwave, coffee machine. Everything was clean. For those who really want or need to stay in SF downtown (which I wouldn’t recommend...) location is perfect. Friendly staff. Free coffee, snacks and fruits in the lobby as well as free wine on weekends. Quite often you can find great deals for this hotel, which sometimes makes it up to 2x cheaper than any others in the area. I recommend CQ - great value for the money you pay.

Oversold underperformed
    • Standard Queen Room

The picture of the hotel is much nicer than the hotel itself. The rooms are small. the bathroom is very basic with a small walk-in shower.

Good location in the financial district. There were some freebies in the lobby like chex mix, peanuts, and maybe some soft drinks and possibly wine. I would rather have had a nicer room than cheap freebies Didn't have to pay a 20% resort fee because it was in the financial district rather than tourist area. It does the job if all you need is a clean room

FullSanFran in 3 days from a very good location!
    • Small Queen Room

Staff generally, ok but with one exception in terms of billing and assistance.

Very good location, walking distance to landmarks and complementary wine tasting 5 to 6 pm.

Has good gym, free wine in evening, free coffee/coke and...
    • Standard Queen Room

Location isn’t too bad but it’s not really close to anything. Quite a few blocks walk to union square or to fisherman’s wharf. We are happy to walk so it wasn’t too bad but if you don’t like walking it is quite close to cable car station and muni so would cost a few dollars to get closer to the main attractions

Has good gym, free wine in evening, free coffee/coke and sweets. San Fran is expensive but this hotel worked out to less money than the private room within a hostel we stayed the 2 nights prior to this stay and was far better for the money. Wished we found this hotel for the 2 previous nights. We arrived early expecting to ask for bags to be stored before we could check in but the lovely liz waivered the early check in charge so we could relax on the room.

Great Accommodation in the Finacial District
    • Standard Queen Room

The view from the room was just the other side of the hotel and difficult to see up to the sky and enjoy some natural light.

Located between Union Square and Embarcadero it's an easy walk to some of the highlights San Francisco has to offer. The Street Cars are within a 10 minute walk and a great option for reaching Fisherman's Wharf and Pier 39 if you aren't inclined to walk. The property offered complimentary coffee, tea and snacks and if you were around at 5pm there was happy hour. There was also a rooftop terrace to enjoy.

Good location. Don't eat at the restaurant. Check your room before you accept it. Comfortable bed.
    • Small Queen Room

The walls are very thin and everything the person in the next room was saying could be heard. There were stray hairs in the bathroom that did not disappear in the three days I was in the room. The TV did not work when I tried to sign in. Very frustrating after a day of touring this great city. The person who eventually came to fix it was very professional, and courteous. For the price, this hotel did not live up to what I would expect, I have stayed in other areas of San Francisco who cared more about how they presented their rooms. We ate at the restaurant enjoining the restaurant. Not a great experience. Should have paid attention to the reviews, We were tired and hungry. It was convenient.

The room was comfortable.

Safe atmosphere for a solo female traveller..
    • Small Queen Room

No shower cap....nor bathrobe... Thankfully I brought my own shower cap...

Sarbi...excellent warm and welcoming Staff Member...Patrick also welcoming during the generous Happy Hour...In general the Staff create a professional upbeat atmosphere....very safe for a solo female traveller...24/7 concierge..

A quiet, clean and comfortable hotel in a central location
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

The financial district was not a pleasant neighbourhood to walk around in at nighttime with a lot of homelessness present. During the day it was fine and we never felt unsafe.

A quiet, clean and comfortable hotel in a central location. Having a small kitchenette and the separated living and sleeping spaces in the room worked well for us traveling with a 6 month old.

Excellent location: financial district, walking distance to...
    • Small Queen Room

Excellent location: financial district, walking distance to Market Street and even Union Square. Room clean and fresh, roll-in shower. Love that Club Quarters is supplied with coolers in every floor, they offer bottles so you can help yourself with fresh water any time with no additional cost. SF unit is supplied with a hot beverages machine too. Staff is very helpful and polite. Can’t complian about the rate since SF is pricey.

Good location-friendly staff-misrepresented by online images-definitely not high ranked cleanliness.
    • Standard Queen Room

Online presentation and Cleanliness - rubbish and meal trays sat in hallways for more than 24 hours. Took many photos.

Location and staff were friendly.

Perfect hotel for San Francisco
    • Small Queen Room

Actualy, everything was great!

The staff is really friendly! The hotel receives and keeps any package you send them online without extra charge! The free coffee, soft drinks and snacks were really a good treat. The room has a microwave which comes in very handy!

I felt that there is a bit of a disconnect between the...
    • Small Queen Room

I felt that there is a bit of a disconnect between the $/night and what you get. When I pay $$$/night, I'd like more out of the room and services.

Convenient location, clean room, free coffee a plus
    • Superior Queen Room

I had an issue with the credit card payment, I wrote 3 emails to the hotel prior to my arrival : didn’t get a reply

The lounge with free snacks and coffee all day. The room was spacious and clean

Pleasant.
    • Small Queen Room

The Bad: Lack of water pressure from shower rose to adequate wash oneself. Air conditioning units operate excessively too loud for any comfort.

The Good: Location, Service, Comfortable bed, Complimentary chilled water bottles, Complimentary wine tasting sessions.

Great location but really overpriced.
    • Small Queen Room

For the absolutely ridiculous high price the room was not much bigger than a walk in closet.

The 5 0'clock happy hour with free wine was great. and the restaurant next door was good for breakfast.

• Superior Queen Room

When we arrived, we were greeted by two receptionists, who guided us to a self-service computer check-in. The two receptionists then proceeded to take us through the self check-in, getting confused and having to start over twice along the way... entirely pointless - either have a self check-in or have receptionists who check you in. There were three of us staying in one room, with a double bed and a sofa bed. The room was dark and musty with little natural light and a very 80s bathroom. When we arrived in the room the “sofa” bed, which was actually a chair, wasn’t assembled or made up. When we phoned downstairs to ask if someone could come and make it up, they acted as if we were asking the world. They then sent a bellboy up who said it was self-assemble and half-heartedly dragged the chair out and left us to it... without any bedding. We then phoned down again and finally they sent someone from housekeeping to make up the bed. For the kind of money we paid, I felt this was really poor service. Below Travelodge standards and about triple the price. That being said the hotel is in a great location and the complimentary breakfast snacks a nice touch.

the location was very good.

Nice Hotel in San Francisco
    • Small Queen Room

It was not one single bed but two beds together. the hotel looks small from the outside but it's a very big hotel

They gave us a room ahead of time, at 12:30 P.M which was were nice of them. They have a drop off for the luggage before you go park your car at the next block parking lot. The rooms are small but nice. It is located in the financial area which is about a 20 minute walk from the pier 39

Clean efficient comfortable accommodation.
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

All hotels in San Francisco are expensive, but $900.00 for two days is hardly a good value, no matter the location.

Great automated check in with a human staff member to assist. Complimentary wine and snacks from 5-6 daily. Wonderful espresso machine and fresh fruit available in the mornings. Clean modern furnishings.

Great hotel!
    • Small Queen Room

The hotel was great, had a very nice and comfortable room! The gym was perfect for a quick workout and having a restaurant right downstairs was very convenient for when you arrive late / are very tired. Definitely recommend!

Complementary water.
    • Small Queen Room

Strange combination of computerized check in with staff. Room could have used some dusting. Glasses from other rooms that had been placed outside not picked up in over 48 hours. Outer door knocking into bathroom door. Small gym. All not too bad really but not for this price.

Complementary water.

great location only!
    • Superior Queen Room

housekeeping was bad, they skipped a day of cleaning, no restaurant. Room service N/A. and if you are on the 10 floor above, good luck! only 1 elevator is serving you. the rooms has no view at all!

So the location is not bad, it's few blocks from Market st.

Good time and place.
    • Standard Queen Room

Not enough towels in the bathroom. Had to call for more.

The front desk staff were very nice and helpful. The coffee station in the lobby was very good.

My wife only wants to stay here
    • Superior Queen Room

Perfect location for walking all parts of San Francisco. Extremely nice rooms, especially the one with Balcony. Good coffee 24x7, and nice wine at 17:00 everyday.

Nice staff and free cocktail hour in between 5 - 6pm was a...
    • Small Queen Room

Facilities and room were not what we expected based on the photos. Location good if you’re staying for business. Would suggest elsewhere if travelling for leisure, particularly if you’re staying over the weekend (the district basically shuts down).

Nice staff and free cocktail hour in between 5 - 6pm was a great bonus add.

Loved the complimentary Wine hour at the end of a busy day.
    • Small Queen Room

Loved the complimentary Wine hour at the end of a busy day. Also free Coffee and fruit/cereal bars in the morning we're another fantastic bonus. Loved our stay.

We went for our first wedding anniversary. The location is excellent with easy access to attractions
    • Small Queen Room

Water pressure was terrible, no bathrom fan, TV had poor resolution and limited options.

Liked the location and the bed was comfortable. M&M's were yummy!

• Superior Queen Room

You don’t really interact much with staff much to be honest besides check-in & out

Location Room spacious Clean Walking distance from Alcatraz ferry and so many other tourist places to go Close to china town and with plenty of restaurants a couple minutes walking away

Location was great - walking distance to North Beach and...

For two people, there was only 1 wash cloth and hand towel. Nothing too serious

Location was great - walking distance to North Beach and easy access to metro. Loved the free happy hour

Great location and comfortable hotel with amenities
    • Standard Queen Room

The rooms are small. It would have been challenging to travel with a partner, but for one person, it was sufficient

The yoga mat and fitness channel with videos The water filling station on every floor The wine hour at 5 pm daily The bed was comfortable and plenty of lighting Refrigerator and microwave provided.

Would do again, 100%.
    • Small Queen Room

The sheets were a little papery.

The staff was phenomenal, there was complimentary snacks, drinks and coffee 24/7 and free wine for an hour every day in the lobby. We had front desk recommendations for breakfast, tours and an airport shuttle which were all excellent. The location was perfect, we would absolutely stay here again.

We enjoyed two nights here as our base for exploring San...
    • Small Queen Room

I usually prefer on-site parking but there was secure undercover parking across the road in the shopping centre at a reasonable price which was convenient. Free parking on the side of the road is possible on weekends if you are lucky to grab a spot.

We enjoyed two nights here as our base for exploring San Francisco. The drinks and snacks in the lounge were appreciated as well as the water stations on our floor. We booked a petite room and it was larger than we had expected. We weren't in our room very much so it met our needs and was a comfortable stay. Glimpses of the water from the sundeck.

Location was fine, small gym, good complimentary coffee,...
    • Standard Queen Room

Room was quite noisy, street noise, noise from the neighbors. I could literally follow the conversations. Rooms not really fit for the high price.

Location was fine, small gym, good complimentary coffee, room equipped with basics

This hotel needs a renovation, the carpet in the room is old...
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

This hotel needs a renovation, the carpet in the room is old and smells. Its just an avarage hotel and really deserves 3 stars, but location makes it attractive.

Nice modern hotel with friendly staff in quiet part of town; restaurant bar on site very nice
    • Standard Queen Room

Rates were twice as high on Sunday night as Friday and Saturday and had to move to another hotel.

great location, close to everything in a 15 minute walk but QUIET at night, sleeping was easy. Room was good size, comfortable bed, good bathroom. Snacks and espresso-style coffee maker in the lobby very helpful. I missed out on the free wine happy hour, but a nice feature.

I had a great time in CQ
    • Standard Queen Room

The sheets were a little smelly, the hotel itself is located in the financial district, so if you are planning to do anything in the evening, the shops in this district are all closed and you have to take Uber or find another way to get to union square or any other place.

Staff was really nice. They had empty bottles and a cold water machine in each floor next to the elevator, I found it to be a great plus.

Awesome location and modern amenities made this a great option to explore SF from.
    • Small Queen Room

The room was cozy and had all the amenities we needed. Complimentary wine hour from 5-6pm each night was a nice touch. Perfect base camp to explore the city, both the waterfront and Chinatown are within easy walking distance.

11th floor terrace, wine @5
    • Standard Queen Room

Bed too hard, bathroom door had a large gap in it so you had no privacy to go bathroom, very small room for the price, no fridge.

11th floor terrace, wine @5

Great place to meet my needs for a flying visit and it was quiet during the weekend.
    • Small Queen Room

The breakfast served in the restaurant linked to the hotel took absolutely ages and they completely forgot my fruit order which they tried to charge for. Would not recommend eating at the hotel. But there is plenty of choice a short walk from the hotel.

The location was fantastic for me it was walking distance to all I wanted to do. And the things that were further away I was able to hire a bike for just round the corner.

stains on the sheets/comforters;
    • Standard Queen Room

stains on the sheets/comforters; blood stain on shower curtain. looked like blood at least. oh - and no umbrellas for guests (in one of the rainiest cities in the U.S.!) - i got soaked walking to a client meeting. Was also surprised no refrigerator in the room.

This was an awesome place to stay in the financial district.
    • Small Queen Room

The room was a bit small, but otherwise clean and comfortable.

Probably the best part of the stay was the complimentary wine tasting from 5-6pm every night!

bed comfortable and room clean
    • Small Queen Room

Coffee machine out of order half of the time, coffee and fruits for breakfast was not enough. Happy hour from 5 to 6pm, too early and short for low quality wine. Business district not the best for sightseeing...

bed comfortable and room clean

staff was very friendly and good location.
    • Small Queen Room

Stay was good for us (bf and I); we did not spend a lot of time at the hotel. I would rate as a 3star hotel. the walls are not soundproof, very small room and not very comfortable bed. No fan in bathroom = left room humid after showers.

staff was very friendly and good location.

Excellent, would definatley come back again and missed it when i left!
    • One Room Suite with Kitchenette

no bathrobe and slippers in the room. the laundry room was useful but the machines are old fashioned and the dryer made my clothes smell

The suite was excellent, really good size with 2 TVs! Kitchen was good as I stayed for a week so was good to use this. Room was comfortable and very good size and amazing view. Happy hour is the best thing ever, lovely atmosphere at 5pm there is free wine and snacks great to socialize and unwind. staff were really helpful with providing knowledge on the area. rooms are really modern with usb chargers and connecting devices. There is also a gym closeby which was amazing to go for classes if you are into keeping your fitness routine, I wish I had known about this sooner! I really recommend staying here for business and leisure location is excellent in safe area.

Wonderful comfortable room. Pleasant staff
    • Small Queen Room

Can’t thinknof a thing I didn’t like

The room was great. The bottled water was fantastic. Marie at the front desk was awesome. Centrally located. Very quiet. Beds extremely comfortable

It had a wine hour and also snacks available for free which...
    • Small Queen Room

No parking or discounted parking for public car parks

It had a wine hour and also snacks available for free which was a nice touch. Fairly good location, everywhere is within walking distance.