Reviews of Club Quarters Hotel, Wacker at Michigan 4 stars

75 East Wacker Drive, Chicago Loop, Chicago, IL 60601, USA

#103 of 146 hotels in Chicago

Much better (and a little cheaper) than the experience my colleagues had at Hyatt the same week.
    • Superior Queen Room

The WiFi required going to the sign in page a little too often and would sometimes give an error when signing in that isn't really an error (it seems to mean that the WiFi is already working again and started as soon as you reached the sign in page).

I thought I had one more day before checking out (completely my mistake), but they were super cool about it and were a great help with making new travel arrangements. Everything worked as it should and there weren't any unexpected charges. They also make ordering food to your room directly a very smooth process. No extra charges for basics like the fridge and microwave (my colleagues at Hyatt got charged 25 for a fridge and had no microwaves).

The highlight of this Club Quarters is definitely the staff.

Everything was perfect.

The highlight of this Club Quarters is definitely the staff. I had to ask for the reception help in the middle of the night, around 4 am, and they did not let me down. Amber was at the reception desk and she was amazing. She was very understandable about my problem and very kind while trying to solve it. I trusted her and in the end we were able to find a solution to the matter together. I surely do appreciate her very kind help and would recommend this hotel for anyone who wants to feel closer to home while working far away from it. Thank you, Amber.

The hotel is really close to Michigan Avenue which is great.
    • Small Queen Room

The hotel is really close to Michigan Avenue which is great. Also the view of our room was nice. The room was comfortable and clean and it was above all our expectations. Also the stafff was polite and always had a smiling face. If I come back to Chicago, I definitely stay ay this hotel!

• One-Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette

The sofa in the suite has seen better days. It was torn and dirty. They really should replace it. There was hair on my towels when I arrived. I had to call housekeeping for replacements and it took a while.

The location is excellent. Nice club room for free tea, coffee, fruit. Free laundry room is a nice plus.

Very comfortable
    • Small Queen Room

Nothing, it was great! I even recommended it to my family when I got home.

I was in 4 hotels this week and this one by far had the most accommodating staff and best internet.

Elevators.
    • Standard Queen Room

Elevators. Staff uses the elevators which are already not able to accommodate the morning and afternoon rush of guests. Additionally there is only one elevator that services the lower level where the fitness center is. It took me 15 minutes to catch the right elevator and make it to the gym.

The bed was very comfortable and the location was...
    • Small Queen Room

The room could have been a little cleaner. There was dry skin (from a previous client) on the floor between the bed and night stand and dried water/toothpaste on the picture in the bathroom.

The bed was very comfortable and the location was conveniently close to everywhere we needed to go! The staff was very kind and accommodating. There was complimentary wine the night we stayed which was a wonderful touch to our night!

Great quick getaway
    • Standard Queen Room

The only downfall was the comfort of the bed, it was too firm for my liking. However, I got used to it more as the trip went on.

I really enjoyed this hotel. The club room on the second floor was great when waiting to check in/after check out. It was stocked with complimentary sodas, coffee and small snacks. The lobby area is very beautiful and the entire hotel was kept up well. My favorite part of the hotel was the location! We were right on the river and in close proximity to great restaurants, shops and tourist stops.

It was perfect-great location and the restaurant had wonderful food.

No complaints!

The Hospitality Room was wonderful and the wine tasting was a nice surprise. We loved the location—easy to walk to our many sight-seeing destinations. The staff was so helpful and we appreciated all their advice when trying to see as much as possible in a short period of time. We booked a small room but it was above our expectations and very comfortable.

Exactly what I expected-a comfortable, well-equipped room, centrally located, with terrific staff support.
    • Small Queen Room

The hotel seems to have continuing issues with at least one of its elevators. It was not a big deal this time around, but something that is noticeable, given the overall high quality of the rest of the operation.

I've stayed here several times and continue to be impressed with the quality, helpfulness, and responsiveness of the staff here.

Staff is very friendly.
    • Small Queen Room

Rooms are a little too small and it could be a little less noisy.

Staff is very friendly. Room are well equipped. Location is very convenient in Chicago. Next to lots of restaurants, bars, the riverwalk and Magnificent Mile for shopping. Short walk to Millenium Park. We enjoyed our stay there!

Overall, I enjoyed the stay and the staff was extremely friendly.
    • Small Queen Room

I felt the price of the Small Queen Bed room was too much for how small it was. I didn't mind the size at all, but it was a surprise. It could just fit a queen bed and a desk, next to the bathroom. Good size for 1-2 nights though.

All of the staff I encountered were incredibly friendly. I also enjoyed the size of our TV in our room and the free coffee/espresso machine on the second floor.

I would stay again!
    • Small Queen Room

A great hotel in a prime location directly in the city centre with one special feature that made my stay even better: 5 o'clock is wine o'clock where a glass of wine can be enjoyed for free and makes it easy to get to know fellow guests!

Good hotel with very helpfull Staff,in a good location,but I’m not sure about the price.
    • Small Queen Room

Heating was turned off and in the room wasn’t fresh air. The shower was like drop counter. Breakfast is not served in hotel like in 4stars hotels in Europe.

The Staff was very nice and helpfull,the hotel is in good location and there is drinking watter on flors and is free of charge.

Great place for a short trip to Chicago!
    • Superior Queen Room

The hotel was perfectly located for us, and the little extra touches were appreciated. The room was small but very nicely appointed with a comfortable bed.

Location is fantastic!
    • Small Queen Room

We had to change rooms dune to not being able to control the heat in our first room. It was way too warm in there. But the staff was very accommodating and made a quick change for us.

Location is fantastic! Very helpful staff! Free bottled water outside of the elevators on every floor.

Will return
    • Small Queen Room

Restaurant food nearby overpriced...except The pizza place was properly priced with excellent foid

Friendly professional staff...great location and large room for one person...great bed

Great location with amazing view.
    • Small Queen Room

Quite old hotel as many hotels in America. It would be nice to have some furniture or Capet refreshment.

Great location with amazing view. Greatful staff. Fridge in the room.

A smaller, more intimate hotel with a European feel, great service, comfortable, and a great value!
    • Small Queen Room

Temperature control on one side of hotel is a bit on warm side, but hotel staff offered to change my room and even moved my belongings for me! Second room much more comfortable temperature wise, a little larger, and comfortable.

Smaller, more intimate hotel that has a European feel! Rooms are small but comfortable and use space efficiently. All day snacks available on 2nd floor. Staff were very friendly and helpful! Good location across from Chicago River and near pubic transportation.

I changed hotels in the middle of my stay even though I'd prepaid.
    • Small Queen Room

For the amount of money they charge, it's very bare bones, staff is rude to non-existent. You can stay down the road in much better facilities for the same amount or cheaper. The price should be half of what it was.

Nice accommodations in an awesome location
    • Small Queen Room

The bathroom was very small, but adequate for our needs. However, we only had one washcloth (easily remedied, but odd). Otherwise very nice. No iron or ironing board, fyi.

Overly expensive sauna
    • Small Queen Room

The size of the room, the inability to actually control the room temperature, the view, the lack of a fridge, and the tv system that kept glitching.

The reusable/refillable water bottle station was very nice!

Comfortable stay.
    • Small Queen Room

Decor on bedroom could be updated. Bathroom good but shower wasn't very powerful.

Very clean. Very good Value. Great location. Club living room was the best idea I've seen in any hotel !!! Will definitely book another CQ hotel because of this service!

Staff was fabulous, made us feel well cared for.
    • Small Queen Room

Our first room was tiny and we found a sack of linens had been left by the cleaning crew. We called the front desk, and they promptly upgraded us to a larger, new room. Our only request was that someone come remove the linens, but the upgrade was fabulous.

It was okay
    • Superior Queen Room

The coffee machine was dirty and dusty Trying to find the hotel with GPS was a night mare Parking park was too expensive

The hotel itself was located in a good place close to many restaurants and places visit . Staff was friendly.

Underwhelmed
    • Superior Queen Room

Room was very small, and the queen bed was more like a double. We requested an extra bed sheet to cover the bed spread (usually disgusting) and didn't receive it until we asked again. Bathroom was small too and the water pressure was barely adequate.

Location. It was quiet. Other than having to request an extra sheet twice, the staff was very attentive and friendly.

Great value for money in a great location
    • Standard Queen Room

Restaurant says it opens at 6.30am, if it actually opens at 6.50am either I'm 20 minutes late or I miss breakfast.

Right in the heart of Chicago on the river, good value for money, clean & confortable

The location was excellent for the price.
    • Small Queen Room

The TV and internet were both faulty and would cut in & out on us. The remote would lose connection frequently, too. Room service walked in without knocking at a really bad time.

The hotel was in an excellent location. Walking distance to almost everything we wanted to do. We stayed on one of the top floors so excellent view of the city. We didn’t interact with the staff much but when we did they were friendly.

Great location. Pretty good lodging for the price and location.
    • Small Queen Room

Though there was a thermostat, I couldn't actually control my room temperature. It was a steamy 75 degrees. There are very few elevator options for so many floors. Any given elevator only opens on so many floors. So, for example, I wanted to go to the lower lobby to get ice. I summoned an elevator. However, the elevator that doesn't go to that floor opened up for me. With that said, at least offer stairs options. I realize stairs are there for emergencies, but they were emergencies only. It took me 10 minutes just to get from point A to B at times. Also...for all the free perks they offer, they made up for it by charging me for a late checkout. I was a few minutes behind. But had I not stopped by the front desk (and left my key in my room), they would have never known.

I appreciated the comfortable bed, cozy clean space, and the amazing shower head. ;) I also enjoyed the perks of refillable water stations, free refreshments on the second floor, and handy closet with extra towels, coffee items, iron as needed (no waiting for someone to bring it). The staff were mostly friendly, especially when I accidentally locked myself out in an underground tunnel full of traffic. Wifi was reliable, fitness center was decent.

Amazing location!
    • Small Queen Room

Wifi can be a little unstable, just let the reception know, they will take care of it asap.

Amazing location! By the river, close to downtown area. Good value. Friendly and helpful staff.

Excellent location, great service.
    • Small Queen Room

We had a room in the tower that over looked the River (which was great!) we just didn’t realize when they offered us that room how windy and noisy it would be. But we got used to it, and it was s lovely view. Just be aware...the higher you go, the more you’ll hear the wind.

Great location. Friendly and helpful staff. Right on the River Walk. Walking distance to theaters, the Magnificent Mile, and the Art Institute and Millennial Park.

When traveling to Chicago, this is my go-to hotel.
    • Small Queen Room

This is a very business friendly place. Good Wifi through out. The second floor is setup well with conference rooms, workstations, printers, snacks, sodas, and up-scale coffee maker -- all free. Rooms are compact but functional. This place is close to everything and a good value. Staff was super friendly and helpful; especially manager Seth and Natalia.

There are so many felicitous services for both long and...
    • Small Queen Room

There are so many felicitous services for both long and short stays, especially, free guest laundry and self-service water bottle are felt incredibly kind, the room is arranged for comfort, every facility is for the convenience and practicality of the guests. The location is in almost the central area of the Loop, best to enjoy enough, the city of Chicago that is the interminable fascination and amazing urban exhibition, being entertained for the budgets. The cuisine level is impressed very good of the delicious menus. (Hotel may require the deposit in addition to the price of basic stay on checkin.)

It was perfect for us even though it was tiny since we just slept there.
    • Small Queen Room

Room was uncomfortably warm. Turned heat off completely and it was still 78 degrees.

Perfect location and reasonable price especially when you’re not going to spend much time in the room.

Great stay great service
    • Small Queen Room

The hotel was beautiful and the service was amazing. I checked into the hotel looking a little scruffy but everyone still treated me how I would expect to be treated looking my best.I booked a smaller room and they offered me a room upgrade for a small fee. After getting to my new room it was still a little smaller than normal. Other than that my stay was great.

Perfect location!
    • Small Queen Room

You have to pay for the breakfast and it was very expensive.

Perfect location! I could visit a lot of places without using public transportation. The bed was extremely comfortable. Recommended!

Before booking, read carefully and call with any questions about your must haves.
    • Small Queen Room

Bad - Sooo, maybe I did not read the description well, but my room was extremely tiny. There was no microwave or fridge even though it is in the description. Despite being on the 16th floor, my window faced a brick wall, barely any sunlight. The valet parking is $52 per day. I suppose this would not have been an issue if my room wasn't $64 per day. The wifi went out several times. When I was checking out, there were people who apparently had the same issues I had and ended up upgrading their room for $15+tax per night per room for their event. Ugly - The room was very dated and small. There was only a shower in the bathroom which was pretty small as well.

Full disclosure. I am from Chicago and this was my attempt at a staycation. Good - The location is perfect. Walking distance to anything you would like to do downtown. The television had the casting capabilities so watching Netflix and Hulu were options when there was nothing on TV. The staff were incredibly helpful and very responsive.

Close to Everywhere!
    • Small Queen Room

Very small rooms, limited view from windows, ugly entrance.

great amenities such as clean fitness room, water bottle refills, snacks and soda in lounge, free laundry. Location was vital for this hotel since everything in Downtown Chicago is within reach of this property. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Good, have stayed before, will stay again. But will come to lobby to use iPad, chg tv service
    • Small Queen Room

WiFi did not work at all! Called front desk. Front desk said they were coming to the room to help with WiFi & my iPad but no one ever showed up. Room 715. Did not like inspire TV channels, could not get Gonzaga men’s basketball on ESPN2

Location & price, clean, cozy . Easy access from the L

Club Quarters is a convenient, pleasant, and affordable place to stay in a great downtown location.

The room seemed outfitted for 1 person, not 2--1 washcloth, for ex. A luggage stand stored in the closet would have been very helpful.

Great view of the river. Great location. Nice living room upstairs. Convenient restaurant downstairs.

The best place to stay
    • Small Queen Room

One of the elevators was out of service so it caused some delays but being informed while checking in so It was not a beggie for me.

Everything, the hotel has a wonderful location, rooms are nice and clean. Staff are so healful and always happy to assist.

Amazing hotel. Great location, absolute value for money
    • Small Queen Room

View from room at the back side. We were not high enough to see something.

Close to everything. Public transport. Magnificent mile. The river. It's the perfect spot for tourism.

Just a ok hotel nothing fancy
    • Small Queen Room

Tiny hotel room. (Standard) no bathtub only shower . Also they hold 50$ on card . Restaurant was pricey and did not open early for breakfast.

Always a great location and a great value for the price.
    • Small Queen Room

This is the second time I’ve stayed at this location and the thermostat doesn’t seem to work in the room. If we can’t control the temperature it should state that somewhere. Both stays we were a bit warm.

Always a great location and a great value for the price. Plus there were rooms available a week before.

Location is ideal with easy access to public transportation and shopping.
    • Small Queen Room

This hotel is a jewel. Yes our room was small but more than adequate, very comfortable and clean. We were in Chicago for Thanksgiving with family. The location was convenient for easy access to the El and bus, and also just steps from Michigan Avenue and State St shopping.

Vacation was great and staff was friendly.
    • Standard Queen Room

#the view of Trump tower. Really. Rooms or kind of small and a little dated. I would have loved to have had a refrigerator for leftovers.

Vacation was great and staff was friendly.

this Property is not worth it and Booking.com isnot transparent on pricing and taxes.
    • Small Queen Room

Booking.com: The offer I was made did not include taxes despite "total for two days". I feel that was dishonest. The Hotel: The fact that they have never upgraded the AC/Heat to be a duel system. The buildign is either on Heat or on AC. I was there in mid November 2017. The and they had switched to Heat already. When I arrived at my room it was 75 degrees and the unti was not on. I called the front desk. There was no way to cool the room off. The windows can not be opened either as they are secured shut with screws. They say this is for safety, but that actually is hazzardous to do this. The windows had devices on them to allow them to open only 3 inches, so why it would be unsafe to raise them that far is a myster. By the time I unpacked and changed to shorts and a T-shirt, and ironed my clothes, I was sweating as if I been working out. I was not looking forwarded to trying to sleep in a hot room, much less get ready in the morning. I finally went to the front desk to confront them and see if there was a maintence person on site, with a screwdriver they should be able to allow me to open then window for cool air. That was finally accomplished. I will never stay in a club quaters ever again.

Not much. The fill you own waterbottle was a nice concept, as I carry my own and did not need to use a plastic bottle. The Archetecure of the building was cool. The bed was comfortable but not great.

a great value in an excellent location
    • Standard Queen Room

The wifi was spotty at times in our room.

The location was amazing- a close walk to all of the major tourist attractions, but also a short taxi ride away from other parts of town. The business center was stocked with free snacks and beverages too.

Okay if you like self-serve hotels
    • Small Queen Room

Some of the rooms are pretty depressing - tiny, without any light. Housekeeping didn't clean my room at all one day, and the property started accusing me of lying when I asked why this happened. I would hesitate to recommend this property based on my experience with the staff here.

Good value for money (by Chicago standards). Great location. Extremely fast and reliable WiFi.

Convenient, quiet , functional
    • Small Queen Room

Food and beverage seemed fussy to me. No in house room service as such. Also no fridge or safe included in the room. Air conditioning was questionable.

Great location. Very quiet considering it's city centre ( bar the trump protests outside the trump building opposite ) Bed was comfy, views are great. Free water on each floor is really handy. And as weird as it sounds the best damn Irons I've ever used! I almost did my entire laundry there

We will never stay at this hotel again.
    • Small Queen Room

Room was way too small for a queen bed; no closet space and no place for luggage; not a room for two people; had to request towels each day we were there; room was not clean -- dusty; long delays for elevator service; no food remaining at 9 am when we tried to have continental breakfast

Virtually nothing in this hotel was acceptable.

Great location with friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette

Breakfast next door was a disaster! Unbelievably slow, poor service, shells in eggs. However we saw it full at lunch and dinner so maybe a different shift or we were just unlucky. Nice to be able to sit outside.

Staff, Seth and Nikalette, were extremely helpful during our stay. Very well equipped kitchenette with a toaster and kettle😀 Free laundry including detergent. Free water bottles available to be filled by the elevator.

Disappointed with the Club Quarters Hotel in Chicago. Would not recommend it to anyone!
    • Small Queen Room

The room was way too small for 2 people and I believe we paid about $280/night. There wasn't enough room to even open our luggage. We arrived early (before noon) for a three night stay and asked for a larger room which we were told was possible for the following day but it never was. We checked every day and nothing came up. Very disappointed! We will not stay at the Club Quarters Hotel in Chicago again.

The location.

It was a very pleasant stay and the location is superb.
    • Small Queen Room

One extra large bed is in fact 2 single beds side by side. I was alone and had to choose one side to sleep on or risk waking up wedged between both beds. On my check out day, I chose to have breakfast at the hotel, because I still had to finish packing. Unfortunate decision, because it took me very long to be served and I had to eat super fast not to be late to leave.

The convenience of free laundry and 24/7 fitness center. Superbly located - close to most of the attractions, lots of restaurant choices, and incredibly quiet despite all that. The view from my room was amazing.

It is on of the best hotels to stay in, in Chicago. At the intersection of all the visiting places.
    • Small Queen Room

My only astonishment was that the rooms seem a little bit small. I was not expecting it, but it is understandable once you read the details of the building construction. It was built following an architectural fashion and it represents it correctly. So with this in mind, everything else is excellent, and it is a good value for the money. The location is one of the best 4 (or maybe 6) locations in Chicago. It is centrally located and close to all the attractions. I am talking walking-close. So, for someone on a reasonable budget, who is looking for a walking distance to all the niceties in town, you have the right hotel.

ok for one stay, will not get back
    • Standard Queen Room

Lifts are horrible, takes 10 mins to get to your floor. Water made me sick, had to see doctor when visiting a city :(

Location of stay was good, otherwise very basic place

I never have a bad stay at Club Quarters
    • One-Bedroom Suite with Kitchenette

We arrived in a heat wave, it took 3 days for the A/C to get to 75• in the room. The first night barely reached 77 and we debated about going down to a cooler room but the views won out. The elevators are slow, only two and we needed to walk from the 38th to 40th floor. We are physically up for that so it was OK. The A/c was not great for a summer and short stay. The tv sound would not go but a medium sound level and kept cutting out were drawbacks. We kept one set of curtains closed as we couldn't stand looking at the Trump hotel but many other great views. Chilled water was good but seemed to be straight tap water unlike other Club Quarters which tasted better.

We were upgraded to the 40th floor, - with the catch that we needed to climb from the 38th to 40th floor. Awesome views for us who love looking at architecture. Almost 360• through tall but narrow windows. Very comfortable and all the wonderful things we love about Club Quarters. Boutique setting, kitchenette, and comfortable for a decent price. 2nd floor snacks, and beverages were a plus when we remembered to stop in. The staff was very nice.

nice chicago hotel for my trip!
    • Small Queen Room

hmm... i don't used snackbar in second floor maybe . snacks are empty when i was in rounge(?) and only coffees left. so please more often check this snack bar

really cozy room & nice location about tour for perfect trip

We fell in love with Chicago and its People.

Nothing.....

Such friendly helpfull staff, especially David on the door, Sorry cannot spell His correct name but he told me it was the same as David, He works 10 days a week. Yes the room was small but a great nights sleep. From O Hare to Clark and Lake on the train $3 so much cheaper than a cab, and more fun. Its a 5 minute walk to Club Quarters from there.

Aabsolutely doesn't fit Price/Quality priciple.
    • Small Queen Room

This is not 4-star. Maybe just in lobby. Tiny room. Ugly window view - wall. Window is not in order at all. Less towells. Acceptable hotel but not for that price

Location. Bed. Clean.

Very nice
    • Small Queen Room

Great location, quiet. Friendly staff. Good small restaurant adjacent to hotel. Elevators very slow. Snacks they put out could be more varied and improved.

• Standard Queen Room

I can hear others open the door, quite noisy.

My time in Chicago was limited, so I want to find somewhere close enough to most of attractions, and here it is. Location is great, if you are a traveller, you will find the big tour bus stopped just under the building and the river walk lane is just opposite the building. Besides, bed is comfortable, stuffs are helpful. Love it. I've uploaded the night view outside my window.

Good place to stay in downtown Chicago for business.
    • Small Queen Room

I wish the staff would have mentioned the free coffee and snacks in the second lobby. The coffee was good. When booking, please keep this in mind because it is a perk.

The location was excellent. They have a separate method to checkin without using a hotel clerk.

Good location but very small room
    • Small Queen Room

TV did not work half the time / problem with toilet (chain kept falling off) / room very small with one small window for a view / ice machines only on 9th floor & basement

The view was absolutely amazing and all of the staff were...
    • Small Queen Room

The decor was a bit plain and it would have been nice to have a bath tub.

The view was absolutely amazing and all of the staff were very accommodating.

Had a great stay - wasn't the hotel's fault about the noise
    • Small Queen Room

Our next door neighbor was in/out of their room all night and there was a lot of street noise on Saturday night - didn't sleep that great.

The staff was super nice and accommodating. The location was perfect!

Great location, great stay, great value.
    • Small Queen Room

This hotel ticks all the boxes for me. It's in a great location on the river, smack bang between magnificent mile just across the bridge, millennium park to the south and plenty of restaurants nearby. The room was clean, comfortable and reasonably modern and it was so convenient to have the free laundry facility as well as the free water bottles and refills on the floors. The price was very good value for its location and quality. This was my first visit to Chicago and I stayed here for 4 nights on holidays. I loved the city and would definitely stay at this hotel again in future.

Good value and friendly staff
    • Small Queen Room

Elevators slow due to staff using them View of Trump tower every morning Uber and Lyft have hard time finding

Breakfast room service fast and reasonable price. Free filtered water and bottles Kofvfe machine in lounge and room Refridgerator

• Reviewed: 20 August 2017

Hotel is central, friendly, clean and comfortable.
    • Small Queen Room

Had an excellent stay at your property. The hotel couldn't be more central! Excellent customer service from Pedro when checking out. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Very clean and pretty quiet.
    • Superior Queen Room

Wi-fi was sometimes a hassle connecting to. Room was very small but to be expected I guess. Would not have wanted to stay with a +1.

Very clean and pretty quiet.

Love this hotel. Centrally located to everything I wanted to do. I'll be staying here again.
    • Superior Queen Room

More towels would have been nice to have without having to ask. I booked the room for 3 people and there were barely enough towels for 2.

It had everything I needed to enjoy my stay. The rooms are small but comfortable and the mini kitchen was perfect for re-heating food.

We would definitely try this hotel again the next time we visit Chicago. It really is a great city!
    • Small Queen Room

Our only problem was with the elevator. It was not working on and off so going up / down to / from the 17th floor was not fun. But it was fixed pretty quickly , just our inconvenience of arriving and departing during the "elevator down times".

Location was great! Storage and access to our bikes was made easy by staff! Staff were fabulous! Free laundry machines was a bonus! Nice snack area on 2nd floor was just icing on the cake.

fantastic

nothing all good

location fantastic,staff friendly and knowledgeable of area to help advise local transport.lovely little Italian restaurant next door excellent for breakfast.

A neat little gem just off the hustle and bustle of Michigan Ave.
    • Standard Queen Room

The king bed was just two twins together but with the shape of the building you could never get a real king mattress up the elevator. Again, to stay in such a cool place you have to be able to roll with little things like this.

This was a historic building right on the river. We were fortunate to be given a tower room. In the tall spire of the hotel there are only 3 rooms per floor. All facing the river. There shapes are irregular due to the skinny shape of the tower but that adds to the experience. The room was very clean and nicely appointed. We would definitely stay here again.

Great hotel and great location for shopping and sightseeing
    • Small Queen Room

Breakfast fruit/snacks were only available on one day and not all days for some reason.

Comfy bed. Excellent location as no need for transport everything walkable nearby. Nice view if the river. Gym was handy too.