Reviews of Quality Inn & Suites Albuquerque 3 stars

1315 Menual Boulevard Northeast, Albuquerque, NM 87107, USA

#49 of 123 hotels in Albuquerque

A good stayover

Nothing realy

A very nice hotel. Large room, comfy bed, big bathroom ,a good selection for breakfast, a nice small pool, the free drinks was a great idea

Great place, centrally located for convieniences.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Noise from the Freeway was a bit loud on that side of the building.

Breakfast was Great! The bed very comfortable and the rooms accessible to parking, loading and unloading. The staff was very helpful when I informed them that the bathtub was full of dirty water. I was given another adjacent room to shower in.

Not a good experience.

Could not find Hotel at night, Called Hotel 3 times and no answer. All lights at Hotel were off and though it was close to the highway and I drove by it a couple of times it did not look like a Hotel. Once there. Hallway carpet and stair carpet was in need of repair. Room carpet looked ok...but I think the carpet needs to go away. Got free Drink coupons but the bar was closed when I checked in.

Wifi was good.

Awesome.

Great breakfast, nice bar area, and the food were also great and cheap. All the staffs were very friendly and professional. The style of the room is kinda outdated but it's really spacious and clean. Very well maintained.

Definitely repeat

Breakfast was okay. I wish there had been a sign telling that waffles was on the other side of the dining area. I didn’t see them due to location until exiting.

Staff was friendly. The pool area was beautiful and well-kept.

Not what I expected

Pool was green so I didn't get to enjoy never towels in pool area pool area dirty and trash overflowing one plug didn't work in bathroom

Bed was comfortable enjoyed the free breakfast and free drinks

The free drinks and breakfast were very good.

There were cockroaches all over the place. Saw many in the lobby and outside by the pool. Found one on out shower curtain as well. Oh and some weird stuff in the toilet paper holder in our room which makes me think it’s not being cleaned well.

The free drinks and breakfast were very good.

We will be back.

Great price, happy hour, and breakfast. Room was clean, but needed minor repair work. A/C was quiet and efficient. Could use more directions in accessing the location from the interstates.

Not at all restful

See above

Bed was good but hotel was st max capacity with children running wild thru the 2nd floor halls, couldn’t get to sleep until 2am. Hotel was also being remodeled and was very disorganized.

New Mexico Stay

Staff was not very friendly. The breakfast was being prepared by a staff that did not appear to have ever prepared food before. Everything kept running out and they had to be asked to replace them. Garbage was overflowing and there was no place to put your garbage. They had to be asked to empty it. They did not speak good English so communication was dry. They seemed stressed.

Location and price.

Excellent Value and Location

The house phone in our room didn't work and the in-house maintenance guy (who was "Johnny on the spot") couldn't fix it. We had to use our cell phone to contact the front desk.

Although the place is getting a bit "long in the tooth" it has managed to retain a lot of the "old school" charm and elegance that has characterized this hotel. Many things (including common restrooms) are being refurbished and the staff is great. It is very well located for Albuquerque and it is an excellent value. They even throw in free drink coupons for happy hour.

Good location; quiet, clean rooms; nice breakfast/fun Happy Hour; property security is weak!

The management needs to step up its security measures vis a vis either a security attendant who walks the property late at night or video cams that watch the parking lot on the freeway side. This area has some of the most pathetic looking homeless people I have ever seen in the United States, perhaps because the hotel is near the highway 25 underpass. The hotel is large and there are two entrances on the freeway side, Entrance A and Entrance B. Entrance B is now locked so the management needs to let visitors know that parking near the B entrance is a risk. If you are arriving any time after 10 pm in a rental car, my advice is to park at the front and do not park on the freeway side. There are opportunistic people who look homeless and may well be homeless who are predators and are actually very strong. One of them approached me on a low rider bicycle as I was trying to load my car to go to to the airport in the early morning hours. He pretended that he was searching for bottles in the Entrance B trash can and then came up to me while I was trying to load my heavy bag into my trunk. He started to mess with me and when he did not accept my response, lunged at me, took my heavy bag and threw it 20 feet into the parking lot, and I think would have gone after the designer bag I was wearing but by then I was running to the front desk. All the time I was screaming at the top of my lungs, but because the hotel is very well built, I am sure no one heard me inside AT ALL! When I got to the front desk attendant, he was looking at his phone and did not have any idea what had happened. We ran out and by then the homeless guy had stolen my lap top bag which I had already placed in the open trunk of the car. The luggage bag would have been too heavy for him to get away with. I filed a police report and do not expect to see that bag or its contents again which is a bummer given I had geneology charts written by my aunt that were 40-50 years old.

This is a large urban hotel near a freeway but very clean and very quiet. I rarely heard the other guests after 9 pm. They have a very nice breakfast and a nice Happy Hour that has hard liquor as well as beer and wine. You can get a burger too which is good because there are no restaurants on the property or within walking distance that I could see. The bed was big and comfortable and the attendant gave me clean towels every day without asking and cleaned the room. The access to downtown Albuquerque is fabulous and also to highway 25 up and down New Mexico. I went on the tram up into the Sandia Mountains and to Tent Rocks National Monument and the drive was totally easy. It was also easy to get to the airport and back again.

Great value with breakfast and free cocktails, huge room and great bed!

The immediate grounds of hotel were okay, however, within a block of property the neighborhood was run down and we were not comfortable driving, much less walking around.

Free cocktails in evening. Nice outdoor seating in pool area. Cocktail ser er was friendly and recommended great restaurant (Trombino's). Breakfast was hot, plentiful and tasty. Beds exceptionally comfortable.

Worst property I've stayed in in many years!

The property was horrible: The pool and adjacent area were filthy. The whole property is being let run down.

The "up-front" staff was exceptional, with the exception of the grounds keeping/engineering staff. The employees that we interacted with on a daily basis were GREAT! The people behind the scenes that supposed to be maintaining the property were doing a deplorable job, if they were doing their job at all.

Outstanding Customer Serive

The staff was amazing! I drove in from Wichita Kansas & arrived at 1:30pm, my room was ready! The staff went above & beyond my expectations. I give them 10 🌟

I wouldn't stay there or in a Comfort Inn again

The door to the bathroom didn't lock , it was broken. The air conditioner was loud and the overall appearance of the room was not very appealing. The bed was comfortable but I felt like it was not clean.

The grill made a great hamburger and we got 2 free drinks

Find another hotel... this place is in serious need of some cleaning.

I am shocked that this place gets as many stars as it does. It looks nothing like the pictures... it's very run-down, stains on all of the carpets (hallways, rooms, public spaces, etc). Our room had broken towel bars, dirty towels/washclothes were hanging on the shower rod, etc. We didn't want to walk across the floor in our bare feet. When I said something to the General Manager, she just said they were planning on replacing the carpet in the future. What difference does that make to me? I had to stay in a dirty, unkept place? Find another hotel is my advice.

The price

Handicap guest and had to climb stairs so my guest suffered 1 night and I had to carry all her thing

Water on stairs had to call twice for them to clean up.and my friend was handicap and the put us upstairs no elevator in hotel food was brunt eggs

Near Fwy

Overall it was good! We got a good start towards the rest of our trip

We felt a little insecure when as soon as we got out of the car we were met by an extremely dirty gentleman. His situation appeared to be dire indeed. He said he was a veteran and couldn’t go to the VA because he owed them $23. Seems outlandish but regardless it was a bit scary as we didn’t know if our vehicle would be vandalized for a few bucks. We took just about everything inside because we were afraid to leave it as temptation in the car. We gave the guy a couple bucks, he was hungry and obviously needed medical attention. Felt sorry for him!

The room exceeded our expectations! It was clean and comfortable

Best stay I've had at a hotel in a long time.

I don't have anything negative to say about this Quality Inn

Bed was very comfortable, the happy hour drinks in the evening was a nice touch. Breakfast was amazing, no powdered eggs. The rest of breakfast was a great selection and the green chili stew was great

Shotty dark area off freeway

Bed sheets had hair all over them and pillows had hair on them. Found a dirty sock in between the sheets as well. Traveled over 800mi, was too tired to even complain or look for a different hotel. Slept on top of bedding. Breakfast was cold.

Everything was only accessed via hotel card key, good breakfast choices, but all was cold.

Good value for your money.

Other than the limited hours on their Bar/ snack facility as mentioned above everything else was good.

They had a small bar with a few options for drinks and snacks. It was only open from 5 through 8 pm. They even provided two free drinks per adult per room. The hotel also had a small gym with a few machines that were easy to use and the gym was in a good location.

the breakfast was really good!

the breakfast was really good! Beds were very comfy and the room was very spacious and clean. Great Place to stay will be staying there again. NIce and quiet too.

satisfactory; could be improved - thought when Quality took over it would improve - wrong!

Social hour bartender had no personality; rooms need to be updated; there are several minor problems in the rooms that require maintenance such as broken switches on the lamps, torn and worn carpeting; EXTREMELY hazardous chairs in the dining room. The chairs in the dining room were replaced with very CHEAP chairs which flex when you sit on them. Someone is going to get hurt by a chair collapsing. Told the desk clerk but not sure if she called it to management's attention. The waffle maker is plugged into an extension cord which may not be of the proper gauge wire to handle the current, creating a fire hazard.

Ease of checking in; the social hour; the breakfast is ok.

After I checked in I asked about the time from breakfast.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

After I checked in I asked about the time from breakfast. The lady at Counter seemed bothered by my question. She was doing her eyebrows with tweezers and looked very bothered that I interrupted her.

The complimentary drinks /the bar and the free breakfast.

Little patio area outside the room has only one dirty chair and small table. A nother chairand a clean up of the garden furniture would make such a difference.

The complimentary drinks /the bar and the free breakfast. Pool was good and our room was off the pool.

Tired traveler.

It is hard to get to, it is to close to the freeway so the traffic noise is bad all night. It also has side streets that seemed to have unusual traffic, I think they were drag racing on it. Also people were coming in at about 1:30 am and we're very loud. The door to the hallway had a large crack all the way around it, letting in light and noise. Also the beds are small and hard.

The rooms were clean.

I would not stay here again.

Breakfast just O.K. Queen bed not very comfortable and bouncy. I wonder when carpets were last cleaned.

Breakfast area/lounge area was nice. Quiet even being close to Interstate. Seemed secure enough. Free drink ticket was nice.

It was nice to sit and have a drink with my husband and the...

We had people next door that were yelling and screaming around midnight. Hard not to hear them and that wasn't the hotels fault

It was nice to sit and have a drink with my husband and the breakfast was good

It was terrible, unsafe, and trashy.

huge rip in desk chair; desk lamp non-functioning; outside door on property did not lock--totally unsafe!! Curtains broken. AC not working. Terrible stay. If we hadn't been so exhausted from a 12 hour trip, we would have found another hotel. I have pictures if you want them.

This was a last minute reservation due to a long day at a local hospital. Fortunately worked.

When booking this room there was no indication that this was a pet friendly lodge and we were told at the front desk that they do not have non-pet rooms. It was late when we arrived so we stayed anyway and the room was free of any pet hair or any indication that there had been a pet in the room. I know that a lot of people love their pets, but we have had bad experiences at other locations finding pet hair on chairs in the room that we were assigned. This is unacceptable.

Excellent Breakfast

Well I went in Friday evening to check in and asked the girl...

Well I went in Friday evening to check in and asked the girl working if I decided not to stay Saturday like I had booked and she told me she would cancel my stay if I decided I didn’t want to stay and only charged me for one night! I didn’t need up staying Saturday and my card was still charged I called and talked to a lady which she told me she couldn’t do anything and for me to talk to her manager she transferred me and I got a voicemail!! I don’t think I will be staying there again or booking thru this website

Good value but not sure I will return

Both times we stayed at the hotel, the scrambled eggs on the breakfast buffet were very dry and over-cooked. The beds are not comfortable and I'm pretty sure one of them was about to break. Pillows are way too soft.

We enjoyed the free drinks upon arrival although the bartender had a bit of an attitude. Our room was VERY spacious. Loved that!

I would stay here again.

The shuttle drives only within a 5 mile radius.

Clean facilities, comfy bed, room was spacious (king bed), breakfast was good. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Business owner.

Our first room the toilet would not flush. Had to change room( upsetting). The used condom in the parking lot was very upsetting!!!!

The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Staf was good. Snake bar was good.

Nice hotel

It said we were supposed to get 2 drink tickets per person with our stay but we weren't offered any maybe cause we arrived to late at night?

Close to the highway. Very clean hotel.excellent homemade breakfast but you can only go through the food line once you need a ticket. The pool looked nice. The area around the hotel seemed ok. We arrived around 10 pm.

Comfortable & clean, convenient location, friendly staff

The common areas are showing signs of age/wear. If you are a vegan, there is almost nothing to eat at breakfast. The parking lot was quite dirty (lots of trash).

Pet friendly location. All of the staff I encountered were very friendly. It appears they are in the process of doing some cosmetic upgrades to the property, which will probably make it a bit nicer. The room was clean and comfortable. You are given two drink tickets per person, which is a nice little perk. There is some food available at the bar (I didn't try any, so I can't speak to price/quality).

Great value, or a weeks stay!

My only complaint was the facility seemed dated. The carpet in my room seemed older and warn. Everything else was great

Breakfast was great! I enjoyed it every morning of my stay. The free drink tickets were nice as well.

My stay was adequate.

I didn’t like having to have an assigned meal ticket for breakfast. I didn’t like the location next to the loud freeway. I didn’t like the horrible tv.

I liked the Breakfast. I liked the soft bed. I liked the clean room.

Breakfast was great, good value.

No complaints, had a good stay.

Breakfast was great, good value. Evening happy hour was great. Wonderful location close to both major freeways that run through the city.

The king bed mattress was very comfortable and the room very...

The rug by the AC unit was soaked a few feet out from the unit. Reported it to management when we checked out.

The king bed mattress was very comfortable and the room very clean. The location next to I-25 and not far from I-40 made it very easy to get back on the road and continue our trip.

I would stay here again!!!

Easy to find. Lady bartender made the best jello shots I've ever had and the pizza was amazing. All fresh ingredients. The hotel wasn't noise, bed slept good and breakfast was the best I've ever had at a hotel. They made something with potatoes and hot chili peppers that was very good.

All looks but No substance.

My Room had a smell of decomposition in it and a large stain where they had tried to clean some thing up. The fan was already on when I entered the room so I figured they were trying to air it out. Then when I went to get my free breakfast there wasn't anyone to show me or help me at first I had to guess and then ask the front desk. Finally about 30 min after leaving the hotel I was forced to stop due to "tummy trouble".

Nice place. I really wanted to love it. Comfy bed. Free breakfast which tasted pretty good though the biscuits were hard and everything was Luke warm. Everything looked clean and upscale. Lots of pillows, towels, a coffee maker, even a microwave.

Everything else is okay except for the food.

They ran out of biscuits with gravy and other kind of scrambled eggs and by the time they had put them out we have already been finished eating and couldn’t wait as there were already a lot of people coming in. In other words, workers can hardly keep up and no excuse for it as we were there early.

Bed was comfy.

Welcome home!

Nothing .

We were WELCOMED as if long lost family! We even were given 2 tickets for drinks from the bar each if we wanted. It was warm inside, outside was 19* .

I would not recommend this hotel if you are traveling with children.

The Room was filthy. One bed was covered in food crumbs and the other we found bugs on. Not sure if they were bed bugs, but either way it was gross. The shower head was also broken and the bathroom was rundown. Then we got moved to another room and it smelled awful of cigarette smoke. the breakfast was also gross with Milk that was expired. We could not get out of there fast enough. Also Broken glass in the parking lot made us nervous about our cars.

No thanks

Old, outdated and didn’t had an elevator for my disabled brother. Didn’t have first floor rooms available. The rooms reminded me of something out of a 90s movie. It was small and dark. Was really surprised by how much i hated it. It wasn’t worth the money.

Had a balcony.

It was a place to sleep and get out of the car.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The laziness at the breakfast. I asked if there was more gravy for the biscuits she said she would be right out with some and it was the left overs on the bottom which wasn’t enough for a biscuit just added water which made it completely watered down and I threw away the biscuit

It’s ok for a hotel to be old, but it doesn’t have to be dirty.

Bathroom, carpet, and leather chair at desk not clean, examined with black light. Pillows were terrible, I had neck stiffness throughout the following day. Although mattress was not old and sagging, it was not comfortable. Road noise made quality sleep impossible. Carpets needed more attention to detail. Bathroom was dirty, examined with a black light. But the positive side is that the pillows and bed Linen was clean, examined with a back light.

Easy access from the freeway. Bedding was clean, examined with a black light. To all customers I advise purchasing your own black light and glasses for eye protection to examine your rooms. What looks clean to the naked eye is not under a black light. You will be surprised.

Thank you to all the staff for going above and beyond to make us comfortable!
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Pool View - Non-Smoking

The staff demonstrated excellence in customer service to make us feel at home! We enjoyed the breakfast, comfy beds, fridge, guest laundry, hot tub & free shuttle - thank you!

Very pleasant. Beds were comfortable.

The name on the motel was still the old company that lead to some confusion.

Free drinks were welcomed after a long drive. Breakfast was small buffet type. Eggs, bacon, cereal, bagels, hot waffles. The potatoes were in a broth that looked like some type of stew. We did not try them.

There was no hot water in our Tub.

Pathetic Wifi we had to move rooms for one that worked. The room we moved to was smaller, but we had to have wifi that worked. They advertised an in house Whirlpool and Jacuzzi, but it was down for maintenance all 4 days we were there (My wife has arthritis).

There was no hot water in our Tub. But maintenance fixed it the 2nd day.

Very convenient location for us.

Very convenient location for us. Very friendly staff. Great breakfast and two free drinks and popcorn in the evening made this a great deal!! Would definitely stay here again!!

Coming here since Hotel opened, but no upkeep, will not stay again.

4 of the 6 people from are party was turned away from breakfast because staff only give two tickets at checkin. Toilet wasn't working proper, had to plunged every day. The air condition banged all night. The carpet dirty. No dishes or sliver ware as before to fix snacks in your room.

Great beds and pillows. Great location. Easy in and out of the Hotel.

Great stay!
    • Double Room with Pool View

Lightning in our room. We had to review our presentation for the conference. The lights in the room are fine for relaxing and sleeping, but not the best for working.

We were there for a conference. The conference rates were gone at other hotels. This was a great solution:very clean, great breakfast, very helpful shuttle service, and very attentive staff.

All in all it was a pleasant stay and I would book a room there again.

No hot coco at the breakfast!

Considering that our room faced the freeway offramp the room was fairly quiet. Double paned windows could help with that. There was no noise from rooms on either side of us. We were in Albuquerque for the Balloon Fiesta and were happily surprised that Quality Inn opened for breakfast early for those of us needing to get going early.

Right up there with one of the most comfortable hotels I've ever stayed in

Nothing, it was all fantastic :)

This is one of the most comfortable and convenient hotels I've ever stayed in - the staff were awesome, the breakfast was great, and the facilities were brilliant - I liked that they have their own kitchen so you can order dinner there instead of finding a restaurant elsewhere, and they even give you two free drinks per person, per night (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). They also had a free shuttle to and from the airport, and anywhere else within a 5-mile radius which was really handy :) Room was very comfortable and spacious.

Outdated hotel, but in the transition of being a nice Quality Inn motel.

The chairs in the breakfast room are all almost falling apart. It is hard to find a chair that is not 'wobbly'. Internet (WiFi) was not that great. When having trouble, we got a telephone number of the Internet company to call. I think the hotel should take care of that. The carpet in the whole hotel looked old and not clean. We hate it though that (although breakfast was good) even during our vacation we have to wake up early not to miss the breakfast. Would like to see their end of breakfast time extend to 10 a.m. instead of 9 a.m

On arrival we got 2 coupons per day for a complimentary drink at happy hour in the hotel. The hotel is in the transition of being a Quality Inn hotel. Most things are outdated, but they are doing there best to modernize the hotel. Breakfast is good and for the first time in 3 weeks staying in hotels, we got real forks and knives to cut our bread instead of those flimsy plastic Dollar store 'tools'. .

Other than that, the stay and the facility was good.

Bathtub filled up at night. At about 12:30am they said the "plumber" was working on it. The next day by midday it was not as yet repaired and their plumber was still apparently trying to clear the drain with a liquid drain cleaner! The floor in the bathroom and the carpet outside the bathroom was still soaked. It wasn't until I mentioned that this was a health department concern did they offer to relocate us

I will stay here again, its a great deal and the folks working the hotel were awesome.

The door to the room needs to seal better, the light from the hall sneaked out all around the edges.

The happy hour lady was a real hoot and would fix you all kinds of fun drinks. The continental breakfast was also very good. Be early to get you bacon and eggs. The room was quiet and the bed and pillows were comfy.

Unappealing
    • Double Room with Pool View

Room needs remodel, slider didn't lock on door properly, bartender very unfriendly. Room keys stopped working daily. Front door to lobby broken at 11:00 when checking out locked out of front lobby because door key again, not working. WiFi didn't work well front desk girl found it very funny. Was there for balloon festival,came back to room around 11:30 room hadn't been cleaned, so we left thinking it would be cleaned when we got back after festival @ 10:00pm, nope not even a clean towel. Carpet was very dirty,needed to be vacuum and shampood. Overall only positive of this hotel was ONE front desk person who tried to get us info on parking at the festival. Everyone else really hated their jobs. We were visiting from Las Vegas and this kind of hospitality would never be accepted In ANY hotel. We had left our vacation open ended and thought we would stay on but this hotel only made us want to move on.

Free drinks early evening in lobby area

Air conditioner was filthy, room was musty smelling, the...

Staff was friendly. Breakfast was good.

Air conditioner was filthy, room was musty smelling, the decor in an out of the room was outdated and the room was overpriced!

Quiet room, good happy hour, and good breakfast

The room air-conditioner was a bit noisy, and when we came back to teh hotel after 11:30PM, parking was a bit tight.

Relatively quiet room, even though the property abuts I-25. I liked the happy hour free drinks, and hot snacks were available for a reasonable charge. The free breakfast was pretty good for a buffet-style.

I would highly recommend the Clubhouse Inn and Suites.

All of the staff were very friendly and made recommendations as to restaurants, etc. The breakfast buffet offered a very good assortment of food. The happy hour every evening offered a good variety of drinks. We came for the Balloon Fiesta and the property was located a short distance away, right off the interstate.

Great location, room size, but needs to be refurbished.
    • Suite

Rooms are super old, the airconditioning unit was very noisy. There was one tiny garbage bucket in the sink area- need at least 2 more: one by desk and one by bedroom. The entrance A door didn't work the 3 days we were there- plus near the end of breakfast, most items were gone, no toast, no regular coffee, no bagels or fruit.

The staff were very helpful, the drinks at night were amazing.

Nice place but horrible service and horrible tv

No remote in room & took over an hour to get one; tv sucked w/wavy lines Ordered food for pickup at bar; told 15 min. &Amp; they would call; after 30 min. I went to bar for pick up; there was a long line of people waiting for drinks & only one person there; when I got to front she told me she was too busy to call me & my order had been sitting there getting cold; horrible grilled cheese sandwich with thick, thick bread and a paper thin slice of cheese all cold by that time. We were there for 2 days and I asked to not have room service because I had personal stuff laying out all over the place but they came in anyway!!! Very upsetting for my privacy.

Room size; included breakfast; 2 drink tickets

Great location and comfortable bed
    • Suite

The breakfast was pretty limited in food options and most of it wasn't healthy. The only fruit they had was pears.

The suite was spacious and the bed was very comfortable. The hotel is close to the Interstate so it's very convenient. Our room faced the courtyard and we couldn't hear the highway at all which was great since I'm a light sleeper.

Could have been better.
    • Suite

Room 253 was terrible. Both air conditioning units weren’t working properly. Carpet was worn and had stains. Pullout sofa literally fell apart when we tried opening it and would not close. Adult kids then had to sleep on floor.

Happy hour free drinks. Nice lobby. Very friendly staff

The room was comfortable and clean

The facility did not have an elevator and that was very difficult as an older adult. We will not stay there again because of that inconvenience.

The room was comfortable and clean

We had a pleasant stay.

Ordering food from the grill was unclear. Order at the grill, bring ticket to front desk where they add to invoice then back to grill to place order.

Clean, friendly staff. On site grill (not really good food but available). Breakfast was plentiful in selection. Beautiful courtyard with pool.

Just o.k. Dated motel.

Stayed here two or three years ago. Motel is now showing its ago. Our room was clean, but we had stains on the carpet. Room was VERY dark. Inadequate lighting throughout. Breakfast was just o.k. Don't think we will be staying here again.

Good bed. Convenient location. Low cost.

The poor a/c was a disappointment.

The a/c was barely working. Neither the thermostat nor fan were functioning well.

The room was lovely & they honored my request for ground floor room near an exit.

Room was nice and quiet, very little outside noise. Quick & easy check in/out.

In prior stays the breakfast was very appealing and options were available. This trip, not much to choose from and what was there didn't look good. Limited fruits, only white bread, no muffins or bagels and staff behind breakfast bar very unfriendly leaving me with an welcome feeling so I only got coffee.

Coffee was good.

Got in room, kitchen sink was plugged, a//c woke us...

Got in room, kitchen sink was plugged, a//c woke us up at 2:00 am clinging and makinking so much noice , so no a/c. Called front desk st 5 to inform them , guy said sorry would tell manager & have her call me as soon as she got in, plus have maintenance man come in, was traveling had to get back on road. I gave him my phone # and she never called. It's been 5 days & never have heard from her. So disappointed in the management here, needed to acknowledge the problem and speak with the customer.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

There were so many things wrong it was evident that this place didn't care about retaining customers
    • Suite

Wow, well the first thing I noticed when I walked in was a lamp shade on the near side of the couch - it was completely shredded and not easy for housekeeping to miss! The second thing was, it was hard to see a square inch of carpet that did NOT have pet stains very evident. We stayed at another pet friendly hotel very nearby 2 years ago where our room was spotless, so that's not an excuse. Third thing, the entire front of the A/C unit was on the floor, as if someone had been working on it and not put it back together. Fourth thing, the A/C in the separate bedroom was set at the same temp as the living room, but would NOT stay on overnight, which was very uncomfortable considering how warm it was that day/night.

We rented a suite so the size of the space was good.