Reviews of Days Inn by Wyndham St. Louis/Westport MO 2 stars

1970 Craig Road, Maryland Heights, MO 63146, USA

#19 of 22 hotels in Maryland Heights

• Reviewed: 2 October 2018

Smoke alarm not in room just bare wires hanging from ceiling.

Smoke alarm not in room just bare wires hanging from ceiling. Baby cockroaches.holes in tub. Needed painted holes in walls needs a lot of work not worth the price we paid! Would not stay there ever again!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

Close to highway- price was competitive.

Not much to do nearby and a confusing highway. Glad for GPS. Parking spots narrow (dents?). Room was in need of some new furnishings ( paint peeling ,chips etc) Carpet had a lot of wrinkles, room smelled like cleaning chemical.

A well kept exterior, nice lobby in a business park area. Price was OK for a big city. The bed was comfortable, a nice couch and desk. Breakfast included some hot food.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Spend a little extra and stay someplace else

The room was quite hot and the air conditioning just wasn't up to the task.... it was 10:30pm when we checked in and turned it to cool, but it was 3 or 4am before it was cool enough to sleep. That said, i just wanted a cool shower, but there was no way to change the temperature, there was no cool water. Room was very dated and unpleasant.

The location was good and easily accessible. Parking lot was well lit. Check in was pleasant.

The breakfast was good.

The toilet ran intermittently, the key lock on the rear entry door (closest to our room) work for the first two days then stopped working. The hotel has seen better days, they seem to have done only minimal maintenance recently.

The breakfast was good. Your typical hotel breakfast. The eating area was clean. There was an outdoor eating area as well.

Very disappointed. Will never stay there again, and I will never use Days Inn again.

The bed was very dated and uncomfortable, I have back issues and the mattress was not good for my condition. There was a hole in the ceiling above the shower/tub. Looked like from a water leak from the floor above.

Nothing at all, and the hotel tried to double bill my credit card for the room. My credit card Bank deleted this attempted overcharge.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Served out purpose very well while being in St. Louis for medical purposes and the rate was great.

The one thing I found which I have never seen at a hotel ,when traveling in the US and out of the country, were the TWO signs as you entered the breakfast room which told quests to be considerate of other guests by taking only a single serving. Perhaps, I could have understood this had the hotel been swamped, but that was not the case. To me, it was just a little insulting to the guests.

I was a little hesitant to book here after reading some of the negative reviews. But we needed to stay close to a hospital where my husband had surgery and the price was great plus the facility was very nice. Room was large and everything was clean.

Clean hotel food service is lacking
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had business meeting requiring computer and at that time had no wifi - needed to scramble and find a reliable wifi at other restaurant. It worked st other times. Breakfast was not stocked and attendant was put out when asked for coffee or yogurt.

They added $1.

They added $1.50 to the quoted price for the room safe. I didn’t notice it until after checkout. No one asked if I wanted to use the safe and we had no need for it. Just a way to gouge people. The room appeared to have not been updated in quite a while. Breakfast also not worth it.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Cleanliness in hotel section & room

Breakfast area was a mess , poorly stocked and not busy.. staff didn't restock and was experated when asked for assistance. He spent the time reading the newspaper & eating.

Cleanliness in hotel section & room

Consideration of your fellow man

Laser Spinal Institute will be referring their clients to the 1970 Craig Rd Days Inn, St. Louis Because of my recommendation. Staff made sure that i was comfortable after my back surgery. Thank you. Martha Coleman

Not a thing.

The marijuana smoke happening. Waking me up from the smell coming into my room. I told the front desk the next day, she told me I had a choice to leave, that everyone has choices. It was 2:30 in the morning!! Very rude/unprofessional.

Not a thing.

Service at front desk.

Not enough choices for breakfast. We arrived downstairs at a pretty good time for breakfast the eggs were gone and didn't get filled while we were there for ten minutes or so. Decided to go to nearby restaurant for breakfast

Service at front desk. Clean hotel bed was comfortable. Decent location to downtown area

Pleasant outdoor area
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Asked for a queen double and got a full double so made it kinda unpleasant sleeping. Also the beds are extremely high. I was worried about my toddler falling off while sleeping.

The outdoor area was very nice. Best part about this property

Nice stay

Pool was a bit too warm but clean and nice. Maid went into room before we checked out. He smelled strongly of marijuana and the smell lingered in our room. Very offensive to us grandparents traveling with our grandchildren.

Good breakfast. Spacious room, nice pool and courteous staff. Great cable tv choices

Needs total rehab.

Room needs total rehab. I am not typically sensitive to odors but I had trouble sleeping. Maybe a pet or smoker was in the room and the hotel tried to mask the smell with tons of chemicals.

Staff efficient

A pleasant experience.

The staff men at the front desk, not the "IT" gentleman, where gruff, curt and unfriendly, almost dismissive. Made for a very uncomfortable experience.

Clean, quiet, comfortable. The staff woman who checked us in was professional and personable - a delightful interaction.

The grounds are nicely landscaped, there are nice outdoor...

The bathroom is a little dated, the internet somewhat slow, and the location is not near restaurants and a little hard to find.

The grounds are nicely landscaped, there are nice outdoor sitting areas, the hotel is located away from noisy highways and neighbors, and the breakfast room is very nice.

Could have been better.

We wont stay here again, there were too many concerns that weren't addressed. There were drugs on the premises and we were there on a school trip and the managers wouldn't call the cops about the drugs or do anything about it. Someones toilet overflowed on the 1st floor out into the majority of the hallway and it took them more than an hour to even start trying to clean it up.

The breakfast was good and the dining area was clean. The cook was very nice and did a great job, you could tell he cared a lot about his job and what he did for the guests. I like that they had a small library and places to sit in there. The outside patio was very nice as well.

Expected more

It could use remodeling as it was more run down than pictures on the website. The whole hotel; hallways- REEKED of smoke but oddly and happily our room did not. So, I don't think the room charge was equitable to the amenities plus, our room did not have a coffee pot and when I called at 8a on Sunday, was told housekeeping wasn't on duty and I'd have to go to the lobby

With attention to cleanliness, maintenance, one extra roll of tp, you would have an excellent hotel!

I would not even use the sink or stool until I cleaned them myself. Good thing that I brought wet wipes and Lysol. The carpet was not clean either. Luckily, I had slippers. I would not use the shower, coffee machine, micro, or refrig because if the stool and sink are not clean, how can you trust the rest? If I had brought cleaners to re-clean the entire room, then, I would have given this motel/ hotel an excellent rating. Seriously, the folding mirror doors to the closet were very dirty- had not been cleaned. Also, our desk lamp had been broken near the light bulb socket; therefore, it was also not usable. The shade on the lamp situated on the left hand side of the bed was torn. The box springs cover and part of the mattress cover had a huge coffee stain that was extremely noticeable, so why was it not changed? A little common sense on the cleaner's part and at least one extra roll of toilet paper would help. It is really too bad that I considered this room filthy because the staff, room layout, and location of this motel are excellent!

I loved the staff, the room size, and the breakfast. The room was also equipped with nice tv, iron and board, coffee machine, refrig, and micro. We could adjust the temp to our satisfaction. The room has a desk designed to be used with a laptop. That would be beneficial to business travelers. I liked that Genius gave us a discount!

Good value

The elevator carpet was filthy and smelled like urine! The room was non-smoking but smelled like stale smoke. Coffee pot in room did not have holder for coffee packwt.

Room was large. Bed was comfortable. Breakfast was ok.

It was good and plan to stay again soon
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The carpet was not clean and the furniture was dated and few spots on couch and chairs

The room in the suite bed comfortable quiet breakfast was good staff friendly

miserable

Between people hollering & screaming outside my door as they went by several times in the middle of the night & the horrifically hard bed, this is the worst stay I've ever had. I'm in excrutiating pain & completely miserable from lack of sleep.

The gentleman at the front desk was very friendly & courteous.

Overall it was a decent place to stay for the night.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The bed covers in our first room were very dirty. The room also stunk like stale some. In our second room, on the morning of check out the hallways smelled like marijuana very badly.

The staff was very friendly and willing to fix our problems right away

The property is not well cared for.

The property is not well cared for. The rooms are in need of serious upgrades. The fixtures were all original and the light in the bathroom would go on at off on its own. The building was built with very thin floors. I had to listen to the upstairs guest walk back and forth for 2 hours and I could not sleep until midnight. On an up note, sheets were clean and the bathroom also. The carpet was dirty with stains and large crumbs were under the desk...... This property did not reflect the reviews I read on Bokkings.com at all..

The employees don't really care about the customers and...

The employees don't really care about the customers and are rude. There were aunts in the tub. The food was really not good. And it wasn't clean overall.

The room was comfortable and somewhat clean.

The carpet in the room needed a complete vacuuming - there were bits from previous guests left. The courtyard was closed, no reason. The security door to the parking lot near the room did not completely shut. It looked like this used to be a Courtyard, and maintenance has only been minimal since changing to a Days Inn. It's all right for now - especially for the rate paid, but don't think I will stay there again.

The room was comfortable and somewhat clean. Bed was comfortable.

This Days Inn was in a nice area of St.

This Days Inn was in a nice area of St. Louis, ten minutes from my girlfriend's house. The price was phenomenal; we paid about $90 for two people, two queen beds and a free breakfast. The food was average but the coffee was good. I would recommend it and stay there again myself.

Unsatisfied-rude staff

For the money I personally felt like the service and room could have been better. The staff were not very friendly to us either. The room had a musky odor to it and when I asked for more towels I was told I could not get them because it was check-out day. I explained that was fine but I would like to shower before I check-out. I finally got two towels given to me and was then told they would do a towel check as if I was going to steal them which really offended me. The breakfast was ok however the staff down there basically made it like we was inconveniencing him because he was the only one there and he "wants to keep it clean so he can leave" ... not my problem, it is his job. Overall I will not choose this particular Days Inn to stay at again.

I had burnt marks in my covers , as if someone out there...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I had burnt marks in my covers , as if someone out there cigarettes out on the bed, the room didn’t look to clean , there were spots on the covers and floors . The food was nasty !

The exterior if building and hallways were nice and in good...

King Bed was very high off the floor. Furniture in my room was tired and dated.

The exterior if building and hallways were nice and in good shape. Everything was pretty much what I would expect for Days Inn.

Always a good value,great location to get just about...

Front desk checkin people need to smile and at least "act like they like their job" very in personable, and the guy in the breakfast area"standing guard or whatever he does makes you feel like your gonna shoplift steal loot. Its creepy! He doesnt smile it makes you uncomfortable to be there. Waffles good though!oh and you need to leave extra roll toilet paper in rooms..when you have 1/2roll and 2 days you feel stupid calling down for more toilet paper when you can leave extra in room

Always a good value,great location to get just about anywhere,easy on/off highway,local restaurants near by,clean room, linens always smell fresh laundry,nice court yard area,free breakfast,good tv channel coverage.

There is no shuttle to the airport and I was surprised to...

Tub didn't look clean, could have gotten better advice about transportation.

There is no shuttle to the airport and I was surprised to find that the cost of a 10-15 ride in the taxi was about $29. I was glad that they had a room ready for me at 10AM which was way earlier than the checkin time. But then I got no advice as to how to get back to the airport cheaper than the cab. I had to look on my own to find that I could get a shuttle to the airport for free from a nearby hotel. This Days Inn was just not in as good shape as what I've experienced in the past for the Days Inn. The tub didn't look clean although I suspect that it was clean and just had some kind of stains on it, I decided that I didn't need to use it for my 1 night stay.

I don't think I would stay again.

Lighting throughout entire hotel is horrible, linens were not clean,bed was very hard and uncomfortable. Did not feel safe because it was so dark in the hotel and my room was far and on second floor.

Room was spacious and had good cable channels.

The cite was adequate for a business trip but not impressive, but neither was the room rate.

The room has one or two roaches, not a heavy infestation but none should be the standard.

The bed was very comfortable but the breakfast while adequate was underwhelmingl

I personally had a great stay.

There was really nothing that I didn't like.

Staff were real friendly, The rooms and facilities were clean. The breakfast was very good had a lot of options on the menu, and the cooks were very nice and helpful.

It was decent
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

Staff was very rude. Discrimatory towards my partner who's a transgender. Plus we wanted to check in early instead of waiting til after 3pm. If we are paying for 2 days it should be 2 full days.

The bed and couch was comfy.

Room is OK. Staff need work on Customer service and friendliness

The staff was not friendly. The frost desk clerks at check in and check out was not friendly at all. The cleaning staff were present throughout the hallway when I walkthrough on the way back to my room in the morning look like they are one related Indian family were rather rude. They could make the guest feel more appreciative and welcome.

Rates were reasonable and the location was easy to access from the freeway and to get to my destination

HORRIBLE!! Don't be deceived by the location!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

Beds and bathroom were full of hair! Dirty towels upon arrival to the room. "Non smoking" room smelled like marijuana. Staff refused to supply clean towels for my children and I. Beds are abnormally high from the ground and aren't comfortable. Hotel staff brought clean sheets, not towels, to the room, after I complained about the wads of hair, but told me I had to make up the beds! Hotel staff POURED BLEACH on the carpet to try and get rid of marijuana smell! I demanded to be switched to another room, reluctantly hotel staff complied(in the middle of the night). Carpet changed the bottom of my children's white socks to dark brown. At breakfast, the apple and orange juice tasted like water. Instead of staying the entire trip(7 nights), we stayed 1 night and checked out the very next day.

Meets the bare minimum, but reminiscent of an old Motel 6.

Bath sink stopper didn’t work; an employee removed it and said maintenance would fix it; 12 hours later it wasn’t done. Carpet stains. Wet/damp carpet in the bath. Very bad odors obviously flowing through bath ventilation system. Pre-made tasteless, awful ‘mini-omlettes’ with runny American cheese in breakfast buffet. King room had no upholstered chair. Hideous cold cheap lightbulbs in bath.

Perhaps the pool being closed is a contributing factor, but otherwise the hotel is in a very quiet area with little traffic noise.

The worse hotel stay by far
    • King Room - Smoking

The a/c wasn't working in the room we had. The sheets didn't fit the bed. The customer service was Rude and obviously doesn't care if a guest returns. There was alot of people hanging out outside of the doors. One man was asleep on the sidewalk. I could go on and on about the bad things from This night.... This was my 2nd time staying at this hotel. The first time was alot different from the 2nd time. I will not stay here again. This was an awful experience.

Not bad, but would probably look for something nicer in the future.

The room was really dated. Our comforter had holes in it. The carpet was stained. The lamp was on the desk, but there was no where to plug it in. We also found a box cutter on the floor. I didn't feel it was dirty, but it really needed an update and new carpet!

The staff was very polite and accommodating. When we called to ask for extra towels they were there quickly. The lobby and hallways were all very nice and clean. The parking lot was well-maintained.

I would stay again

A bit dated. Pool was closed for the season but it was 95 degrees

Close to major highways and lots of restaurants.. nice staff and good parking. Loved refrig and microwave in room

The hotel was clean and the staff was friendly; we will stay again.
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

The hotel closed the pool Labor Day weekend, which is their standard procedure. The weather turned hot and it was 90° the days we stayed there. This really isn't the hotel's fault, I just couldn't think of anything else negative about our stay.

I would not recommend as a romantic hotel simply because I don't know if the hotel does anything extra or special for romance. I have no knowledge of the hotel's practices for, say, a couple on their honeymoon.

This is a good place, great value. Staff were friendly. Will come back Again.

I asked for a room as close to the elevator and my room was extremely far away. Maybe they were booked but it was hard with lots of luggage to haul alone. They had a cart which i ended using.

This is a great place to stay on a budget. Free hot breakfast, rooms were clean, staff were generally friendly, no complaints here. You get what you pay for, if you want 5star and above then stay at a five star. Now this place is great value, safe, clean and affordable.

It was enjoyable.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

The only elevator was in the back of this large hotel so you did have a nice walk to get to the front.

Breakfast was ok not a big selection but it worked. Staff was friendly. Good location.

In question to ask to add photos and i do have them but I am sure you don't want to post them.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

the room was very gross and carpet stains, dirty furniture, .....I have pictures to show

didn't eat there, base on the room itself I was not comfortable eating breakfast there.

3.5
    I've stayed at this property before and probabaly will not stay again

pillows were a little to soft, the fitted sheet kept coming off. The room had a smell, my microwave didn't work still I called maintenance, I had dirty towels in my bathroom from the last guest that stayed before me. The price was to pricey. The cleaning people were rude. They knock and don't give you time to answer before entering.

I can't say what I liked

Will not come back
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Old blood on the mattress cover and hair in the bed the towels were old and thin and the closet door kept fallen and the floor was dirty elevator doors were nasty and the air went off in the room n took over 45 minutes to come back on in room 318. I was quoted 95.00 and paid 97.01

The location and staff only

The very friendly front desk gentleman.

It would have been nice if there were towels by the pool. Also more variety for breakfast food along with more staff to keep things stocked.

The very friendly front desk gentleman. Bed and pillows were very comfortable. I couldn't hear any noises through the walls which was good.

Horrible Stay
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

I travel very often and have never encountered a stay as bad as this location. My room reeked of smoke, the room looked dingy and dirty. My sheets had what looked to be blood stains on them. The room carpeting was dirty, walls had splatters of who knows what. My room was missing a sofa (empty big space where it use to stand) The TV remote was not programmed for use and had to have front clerk come up to pair it. The hairdryer was non-working. Breakfast was opened late and when asking the front clerk what time it opened, he would not get off his personal call. Three other customers asked him questions and he continued talking on his personal phone. I will never stay at this chain of hotels again.

I did not enjoy my stay at this location.

We will be returning for another weekend get-a-way

People controlling their kids refraining them from running in the hallways. We did hear that and some heavy noises above us but eventually things calmed down

Room was spotless and immensly improved since the last stay a few years ago. Breakfast has always been awesome. Loved our room on the first floor of the hotel. Didn't have to use the elevator or stairs which was a big help when carrying in our luggage. Everything was perfect!

Quiet place, convenient to interstate

On our checkout day someone came to clean our room at 9:45. Checkout was not until 11. When I answered the door the attendant said "checkout" to me. I felt this was very unprofessional since checkout was not until 11.

The room was very clean. My key did not work after we returned to our room the first night but the hotel attendant quickly resolved the issue.

Not sure we would stay there again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The first night there, we had no hot water, and not enough wash cloths. Friday we finally had hot water, but had to go to front desk, because we needed, wash cloths, coffee, and toilet paper. Saturday night again had to go get wash cloth, and coffee. Was not real happy that we were not informed about no hot water, and having to keep asking for things that should have been in the room. Wifi was horrible.

Ehhh!
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

I thought breakfast was blah. Very little selection and the same folded eggs & sausage everyday. Room carpet & furniture was very tired.

i was able to see my car from the window

Best Value in a convenient location in St. Louis, MO
    • King Room - Disability Access - Non-Smoking

Guest overhead with children they did not supervise. However, the night manager dealt with it quickly when I complained at 10PM

Very helpful staff, very convenient location, good breakfast, generally very quiet, everything in the room works well.

Stinks

I am pregnant and asked for a non smoking room. Yet, our room was on the smoking floor so the whole time it smelled heavy of cigarettes and was very gross. I said something when leaving and the lady at the front said our room was smoke free, but the floor wasn't so the smell drifted down. I think that defeats the purpose of a smoke free room if it still smells like smoke.

1 Adult & 5 Children... Perfect fit for us!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel could use some interior updates, but looks didn't affect our stay.

The pool was super clean with a nice setup outside for relaxing, including a gazebo. The privacy outside from non-guests/community is awesome. Breakfast was pretty good: cereal, yogurt, breads, waffles- really good, eggs/cheese, sausage, fruit, juices.. Good location for us. Good deal/price. Staff was friendly.

Very comfortable and easy to get to surrounding areas.

I would have like to know about balconies and more information about location amenities. Streets are a little confusing no straight blocks in area.

The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was good but I was not there long enough to enjoy all the amenities. I would love to come back in the future!

Nice location but this property is run down.
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

Room safe did not work so I had to call the front desk for them to come work on it. Then the hair dryer wouldn't turn on so I called the front desk again but before they arrived we figured out the wall outlet in the bathroom was loose and only worked if you held in the plug. The shower lever kept falling down so the water was redirected to the bathtub while trying to take a shower. Oh, and the toilet kept running unless we jiggled the handle. We brought each of these items up to the front desk when we checked out and they apologized for all the troubles but never offered any compensation or even a discount on a future stay.

Comfortable beds and the room was very clean

as expected for price.
    • King Room with Balcony - Non-Smoking

breakfast was horrible, couch and couch bed were horrible and AC sounded like an airplane and didn't keep the room cool.

the outside pool area and balcony

Nice stay

Pool and grounds could be slightly cleaner.

Polite staff, good value, and hot breakfast. The location was convenient. Our room had a balcony which was pleasant for relaxing. I would recommend this hotel.

At one time this hotel was very nice when it was first opened, but it had not aged well.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was the worst I have ever had, at a hotel/motel. Minimal selection. The Only type of eggs were scrambled with some type of velveeta cheese sauce on them. Sausage links that were raw in the center. The coffee pot in the room only had coffee for 1 cup. That is really bad when 2 adults stay in the room. The price was more than booking.com stated it would be.

The bed was comfortable. The room was on the end, so did not hear any noise at all.

Great Stay for the Money

Breakfast was a little crazy but there were a lot of guests on a Sunday morning. The area was just not stocked well and not cleaned often enough, the hotel could benefit from more than one person running the breakfat bar.

Clean, updated room.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Improvements needed. Could be a great alternative for sports travelers.

The bathroom was filthy. There were hairs on the floor and in the tub. There were fingerprints on the refrigerator and microwave and the carpet was old and very worn. Just looked very tired and not clean.

We didn't eat the breakfast but it sounded good and seemed to be a good deal for the overall price of the room. The front desk staff at check-in was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

No breakfast for us. :(

I was really unhappy with the fact that the breakfast was already put away and closed right at 9:30. We didn't even get anything because it was all gone. So we have to find breakfast somewhere else which was inconvenient because thats why we chose a hotel with breakfast so we wouldn't have to do that.

I really enjoyed how comfy the beds were and the easy access parking to our room

An seriously overpriced, under delivered hotel that needs a major update from top to bottom.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Ok, we travel a lot, domestically and aboard. We stay at all kinds of places and are pretty tolerant as long as things are clean and priced accordingly for the location and the frills (it's 17 miles from downtown St. Louis). This property is way past its prime. It's old, worn out and very long in the tooth. It's a simple, off the highway property so it can't really claim location for the price. Our room was stripped of any amenities--no coffee pot, not cups, no hangers, no blower dryer, no iron/ironing board, aircon did not work, tv got sound only, no picture, blackout curtains full of holes and furniture shabby. I would expect this to be a $50 a night property yet we paid $129! This is not the first time a Booking.com property has been disappointing. I wonder if Booking.com is not getting into the better properties for some reason? We intend to focus on using TripAdvisor.com in the future.

The shower was acceptable. Staff was very pleasant and helpful, clearly trying hard to make up for a pitiful, aging property.

Loved it!!
    • Deluxe King Room - Smoking

The only thing that I wish our room had was a bigger bath tub. The tub itself was fine and the rooms were spacious, I just wish I could have soaked in a deep soaking tub. But overall I have no complaints.

The property was clean and spacious. The bed was cozy and warm. Felt like a safe neighborhood. Out of the city limits, but close to the Barnes-Jewish Hospital and the Saint Louis Zoo. It was only a 15 to 20 minute drive. The traffic on this side of town was not bad at all. My boyfriend and I enjoyed staying in this Days Inn and we will visit again for future trips to this area. Breakfast was decent. The bed felt so cozy and wonderful. We all around enjoyed our stay at this hotel.

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

The bed was Very Comfortable and I can see they are in the...

Breakfast could be a little better. Rooms need new carpet which they will get to.

The bed was Very Comfortable and I can see they are in the process of remodeling. Good value for the money. Safe area.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

I like that the music in the lobby.

My room smelled like pizza it was so annoying. And I have really long hair and my blow dryer kept going out.

I like that the music in the lobby. It set a mood to let me know I was going to have a great weekend. The breakfast was great and staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Comfy bed.

Room was stuffy and dry and pretty sure a/c did not work right. Room was close to outside door, so it was noisy. Ppl above us noisy at 2AM

Comfy bed. Tasty breakfast. Lots of channels on TV.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

Good location - close to where you need it!

On Friday night, wee ran out of hot water in the shower. Also, the facility is starting to show it's age. Wear on the carpet and the tub had a number of patched places on it. Also, the tub really needed to be re-caulked.

Location was convenient. Facility was clean.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2017

Decent, clean, budget friendly and conveniently located hotel
    • Queen Room with Two Queen Beds - Smoking

The room needed a little updating. There was a window/in wall unit for heating and cooling and although it worked well, the front panel wouldn't stay closed and it was noisy. There was a rip in the seam on top of the ottoman and the carpet was coming up and frayed where it met the tile on the bathroom floor. I had to request extra towels daily and toilet paper and kleenex when it ran out. Overall, it was a decent place for the rates and location.

The breakfast was always fresh and hot. The staff was polite and helpful. They were quick and efficient in resolving any problems no matter how minor. The location was great. The price was good. We stayed for a whole week during the Christmas holiday 2016. There was free internet access, free and adequate parking, and a fridge, microwave, coffee maker, iron and board in the room.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

Need to improve much on cleanliness

Dirty toilet, blocked sink, yellow stained bedsheets, torn comforter, no spare toilet roll, sour dough for waffles, old reheated sausage, watery coffee

• Reviewed: 18 December 2016

The best hotel experience I've ever had in the Westport area!!

Everyone was awesome! It was an unexpected stay for me due to weather conditions, and the accommodations made it difficult to remain upset about not being able to travel back home. I really enjoyed my stay there, enough to extend my stay for an additional day!

The king size bed was super comfy, staff was friendly and accommodations were above my expectations. Continental breakfast was decent as well.