Reviews of Odyssey of South Beach Hotel 3 stars

1420 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA

#127 of 390 hotels in Miami Beach

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

It was a small room with no such cooling of the AC. The bed was small and not comfortable and was not king size at all that they had mentioned in booking.com. I even got a 10% discount on booking.com but the person charged me the whole amount. I would not recommend anyone to come and stay at this hotel

There was nothing extraordinary about the hotel. The location was acceptable and was near south beach. Other than that nothing special

• Premium King Studio

I did not like the location of my room at all. My 1st experience when I was there prior to this time. I stayed in room #1 & my second experience I stayed in room #14. Comparing the two stays my second stay was horrible! It was noisy. The trash can is right where the window is so you can hear that at different times of the day & night, the trash truck is noisy picking up the trash early in the AM. There is no privacy opening the curtains because you have apartments right next door & the workers smoking area is also back there. So people are talking. I would still chose there again due to cleanliness & friendly staff especially the house keepers!!!! ❤️They all get an A plus for being courteous & helpful although many don’t speak English.

The location of the property is the best! I’ve stayed here before.

Breakfast is very basic, for 2-3 days sufficient

Very friendly staff Excellent location Very spacy room (Premium Suite) Offer to take beach chairs and umbrellas to the beach

• Premium King Studio

had to switch room's bc the air conditioning was not working, but they were great about it, the cleaning of the rooms is sub par, the sheets do not fit the bed, bed is not that comfy but ok for 2 days, the continental breakfast is not really breakfast, I have food allergies and I could not have anything served, only toast and jelly, with packaged sticky buns and some apples and bananas.

cute place, great location, close to beach, and all shopping. great staff, especially night staff. they always have a pot of coffee on, great coffee too, rooms are ok size, nice hot water for showers, provide beach towels and chair and umbrellas which was nice. love the little patio in front where you can sit and people watch.

• Premium King Studio

It was perfectly clean but staff was helpful and friendly couldn't get early check in so waited for room they rushed it.. Extremely grateful..

Staff Location Ammenties Nice room

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

The entrance, lobby and other common areas are not nice neither comfortable. you can leave your luggage after check out but it will remain in the lobby or corridor. Breakfast is very poor. beach chairs were broken, if you could find any, beach towels old and very small. the overall quality, except the room, is very poor

room was very nice, clean and big enough. location is fine, but the area has declined , nice location to go to he beach

• Premium Deluxe Studio

I did not appreciate how one lady at the desk argued with me about how many nights I checked in for I mean she was positively wrong and when she realized she apologized other then that I will return clean perfect area staff is awesome and the Owner is great. ❤️

Eguado is amazing who works the front desk. He has great customer service, and he goes above and beyond to make his customers stay awesome. I shall return in 3 weeks all because of him. Loved my time and thanks again Eguado me and my husband had a blast in Miami just because of you!!!! The Turners ❤️

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast was literally bread you could toast and some apples and oranges. Not much of a breakfast spread. The windows don’t open

The bed was very clean and comfortable and so was the bathroom. Maria kept our room clean with plenty of clean towels.

• Premium Standard Room

The Premium Standard room that we originally booked was smaller than our bedroom at home. It is really only adequate for a single traveller. It would be very difficult for two adults to be comfortable there with a 'full' bed and very little room to move around and little amenities.

The staff was great. We accidently booked a wrong room due to incorrect information that was posted on the hotel's website. Dragana and Karina did a great job of rectifying the situation for us and transferring us into a bigger suite for our anniversary weekend. We appreciated their efforts greatly :)

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

Cable didn’t work even after staff came to our room to fix it. Very loud location, lots of homeless and drunk people. No place to park. Remodel but still needs upgrades for price.

Spacious, clean

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

The first day my friend and I checked in we weren't welcomed in the manner that we expected. The evening receptionist with the two braids made up for that and she was very sweet. The location of our room was right on the street, I was able to hear every thing from that room. The breakfast provided was a joke, consisting of bagels and honey buns, our room was not cleaned well. There was a hair in our shower and an old bottle top in the bathroom. Also, the beach chairs and umbrella provided for the beach was flimsy and did not accommodate us and the beach towels were dingy and worn. We still paid to rent chairs and an umbrella on the beach. Lastly, it took valet about 30 minutes to get our car each day and this was a huge inconvenience.

The location was great!

• Premium King Studio

Late checkin, reception gave lots of attitude, so much visible dust in the room, inadequate curtains makes it bright at night, super thin walls, a hole in the ceiling, breakfast looked like it was meant for a prison.

The location is alright

• Premium King Studio

Nothing the hotel can do, but the area is very noisy very late into the night. Earplugs are recommended if you're not out late.

Great location to check out South Beach area!

• Premium King Studio

I spoke with the hotel weeks prior to my arrival and was granted early checkin for a small fee. Upon arrival i still had to wait 2 hours past my “early checkin “ and still had to pay the fee

• Premium King Studio

Renovation work complicated the visit a lot.

The renovation work was a bit of an issue. I would have given a higher rating but for two older women. Negotiations of wiring is a problem

• Premium King Studio

The scent they use at Reception was over-powering, smelt cheap and at times, filtered into my room (made me feel nauseous). Room 14, at the rear of the building, has a street light that shines into it, plus a fully lit car park next door - the room requires blackout curtains, as it is too light to sleep well in. Being on street level it was also particularly noisy on Sat night, as a small service road/alley runs behind it that people use as a bypass (avoid this room!). It would have been helpful to have a guide on how to operate the TV, which wasn’t straight forward and meant I had to seek assistance. Vacuuming of the hard floor corridors woke me at 5.45am - this is way too early! Complimentary breakfast is limited - toast, fruit and packaged muffins. Yogurt and cereals would have been nice. The room was pleasant enough, but the rest of the place feels more hostel than hotel.

Friendly, helpful staff and great location. Comfy bed.

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

There was a horrible smell in the hotel, the staff is not friendly, you have to pay before your stay, room was not clean. Hair on the bed, dirty floors and no breakfast area it's in the hallway on a coffee table. The maintenance man came into our room in a way of rushing us after checkout to start repair to the room.

• Premium King Studio

Breakfast was very basic bread, coffee and 2 more items. Small bath but it was ok for me, check in is at 3 and check out at 11...

Location is right across one street to the beach. Clean and good staff.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

Room smelled like mildew. Aur filters were piled with dirt. Check in times are to late. Some of the staf were not very friendly. Front of hotel seating areas were very dirty

It was located close to beach

• Premium Deluxe Studio

when I arrived, the evening staff (I believe his name was Joel) was extremely rude and barely paid attention to me over the documentary he was watching while he checked me in. he ended up making a mistake while charging me the deposit and then was extremely rude when I tried to ask for clarification on the charges and just kept cutting me off to say that the deposit wasnt a "charge." he ended up not explaining anything about the amenities or the way the breakfast (which I know was included) worked, so we missed out on that both days of our stay. they also do not have a ramp into the hotel and the door does not easily stay open, and Joel just sat and watched as we struggled to both hold the door and bring our luggage inside. completely awful customer service, which really dampered the entire mood/stay.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

Almost everything good. I just suggest to improve the room service. Glass in the bathroom should be daily changed, and toilet paper daily added without waiting for a my request. Further, service should be during morning and not in the afternoon when persons are in the room to rest. In any case I would come back surely.

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

Beds were small and the bathroom was awful and run down. there is no shower door and no racks to put your Shampoos etc. Resort Fee for Chairs and umbrella are foldable chairs that you carry with you the beach which is annoying and not practicle. Beach towels were small!

Location was wonderful! Close to everything. Wifi was great. AC worked well, but super cold in the small room as we took 2 bedroom suite.

Nothing really. There is room for improvement in some areas but it was all fair for the price.

Location was perfect for south beach and Espanola Rd restaurants and shopping was nearby

• Premium Deluxe Studio

The ice machine was broken therefore we have no ice. No cups in the room. Extremely noisy walls were paper thin could hear every single noise while we tried to sleep. There was no elevator.

The overall atmosphere was quaint. And the young lady that checked us in upon arrival was very pleasant. I was glad the room had a nice wet bar with a refrigerator. Very useful

• Premium King Studio

I wish the windows in the room could open and we would have had fresh air.

Location is perfect, on best avemue, close to the beach, markets, public transportation, Lincoln Road , cafés and restaurants. The staff ; especiallly receptionists are very good, helpful, assisting, friendly, smiling, Room and bed were quite large.

• Premium Standard Room

The breakfast was only toast, fruit and yoghurt or one day we had bagel instead of toast. No cereal.

It was in a fantastic location and also it was quiet during the night. The staff were very helpful.

• Premium King Studio

There were lots of short hair in the bed, it was like someone took a haircut in that room before us. Zero soundproofing. You can hear absolutely everything from the street and from the hallway as well.

Location. Lady on reception was very helpful.

• Premium Standard Room

We stayed 2 nights but wish we stayed longer.Bed was very comfortable.There was everything you need in the riom (hairdryer , iron , good tv and WI FI.Location great Good breakfast

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

Our double room was at the front. Lots of noise at night. Neighboring hotel pressure washed their sidewalks at 6 am.

Good breakfast, excellent location, close to bikes, beach, restaurants, pharmacy. Lots of space in our rooms.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

Breakfast is just some pastries in a plastic bag and coffee, and there is also no place for you to eat it besides a table on the street. So you end up being forced to carry a trail with the "breakfast" to your room.

Nice location, friendly staff, cozy and nicely decorated room. In general good value for the money.

• Premium King Studio

Breakfast was not good, just white bread and jams, some wholegrain options and healthier things would have been nicer. But plenty of cafes to head out to eat instead or bring your own oatmeal and breakfast food

Mixed customer service team, the ladies were super friendly and very accommodating when I was sick for first two days. Some of the staff could smile more. Rooms were spacious if u book a bigger room otherwise quite small. Great location

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

Valet parking was quite expensive. Breakfast was a disappointment, there was only fruit, toast, coffee, cheap juice and pre-packed pastry (bear claws, cinnamon rolls etc.).

This place was an absolute bargain. We had a two bedroom suite that was less expensive than the average single room in Miami. The location is perfect, Ocean drive is literally around the corner. Our rooms were clean, spacious and equipped with AC and two big flatscreen TVs. Staff was very helpful and polite.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

The walls were superthin and it was hard to get a good night sleep. It was very noisy from the hall and especially breakfast area. The breakfast was poor with a lot of white bread and sugar. No variety. The staff was unfriendly and not really helpful, except the dark haired man in the reception that was very serviceminded and nice. The interior was not very fresh. Overpriced.

Location is good. The helpful man in the reception.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

very clean, block and a half from beach, lots of good food w/in short walking distance in any direction - be advised in advance, the packies (liquor stores for those of you not from boston) close at 8pm!!

• Premium Standard Room

The size of the room, not clean, not well maintained, the staff was not very friendly (except Javier who was helping us on advises). "Breakfast" is a joke.

Just the location... nothing more

• Premium King Studio

The staff at this hotel gave the impression I was such an inconvenience when I attempted to check-in. In Spanish the clerk said she had to hang up her telephone since another “pest” just walked in. I do not look like I speak the language but I lived there for 3 years and speak it fairly well. Things went downhill from there as I told her (in Spanish) the “pest” could come back when it was more convenient for her. Everyone has a bad day: I understand that; however, the staff attitude was not limited to the clerk. It was endemic to all those I encountered. Cleaners do not answer when you greet them. A simple "good morning" or "how are you doing today" is ignored. When my wife thanks a person the response was usually a grunt at best or no response at all. Forget about asking a question for that may lead to a 911 call. The attitude's pervasiveness appears to be an integral part of the hotel’s culture There is no parking – NONE; so if you happen to catch a valet from one of the restaurants, you pay $30 (plus the expected gratuity they nearly demand). The rooms are clean and fairly large, but there were no blankets for our night’s stay. It was unusually cold in Miami the day we were there (low – mid 40s at night). The hotel is typical 1950s art deco design; but that means little insulation. We called several times for blankets and finally, after nearly an hour of waiting, we got two (we needed 2 each). Nevertheless, the cleaning and maintenance staff are constantly slamming doors and/or fixing something in the hall.

The best thing about the hotel is the location. Smack dab in the center of South Beach and walking distance to just about everywhere (beach, restaurants, and clubs).

• Premium King Studio

The breakfast. A block away is a breakfast restaurant.

The hotel is perfect walking distance to everything and is very quiet considering how close it is to so much nightlife.

• Premium King Studio

The ONLY negative thing we have to say about this place is that we weren't told upon check-in that there's a "trick" to getting the shower to run hot. The first night, we turned the faucet all the way to "hot" but it was ice cold for minutes. Gave up and took a horrible cold shower! The next morning we brought it up with the front desk, and then were told the trick: only turn the faucet on a tiny bit! Blammo, steaming hot shower. Should have been told at check-in, but thankful that we didn't have to take cold showers the whole time.

The location was amazing. Right in the heart of it all - restaurants, bars, steps from the beach, and just a block away from the free trolley that takes you all up and down Miami Beach! The bed was super comfortable, even moreso than fancy hotels in NYC! Your stay includes beach towels, chairs, and umbrellas which was AWESOME. The air conditioning was perfect, and the shower was hot! (See note about shower above.) For those complaining about breakfast being minimal, there were so many cafes and breakfast spots all around, within walking distance! Who would want a hotel breakfast anyway? Get out and see South Beach!

• Premium Standard Room

The room could have been larger and it needed more room to hang up clothes. The continental breakfast had nothing that I wanted to eat.

The beds were very comfortable. It was located in an excellent area with easy access to the beach and the great architecture of the Art Deco district.

• Premium King Studio

The parking around the hotel was a disaster. The valet was overpriced especially for the service. It took an average of an hour for the hotel to get our car to us. These are Hours we could have spent seeing Miami. Additionally, the WiFi was terrible. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn’t work at all.

The hotel was in a decent location only a couple blocks from the beach.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

No indoor seating f.x. for breakfast. Breakfast would be so much better if it had healthier options like eggs, oats/oatmeal, nuts and/or berries/other fruits.

It was close to the beach, Lincoln road and other interesting places.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

There were not enough channels to look at on t.v unless you paid for it. I wanted to wind down from my drive, order takeout, watch tv. The only channels were spanish, christan, older stations, some news . No reality shows or regular T.V. The parking valet $30.I did not see when I booked room, so my deal on the room wasn't really a deal to me.

There were lots of things to do in the area. Close to the beach and the atmosphere was good for my family because I had children with me in their 20s. Hotel itself was very nice and very close to the cruise ship.

• Premium Standard Room

Food is meh, and no facilities.

Location location location , is located in the middle of the action which I loved . Close to shops , food and beach. Would come here again , rate per night is really good for South Beach.

• Premium Standard Room

not very much i didnt like just wish for more sunshine in the day

lovely stay here i even extended my trip, lovely staff, breakfast was good, 30 second walk from the beach, one of the best sunrises i have seen, restaurant was brilliant great food and cocktails and your right in the middle of south beach..... brilliant!!

• Premium Deluxe Studio

Had to pay $90 to park the car for 3 days (doesn't include tipping valet each time you need it). Had a very shaky, cheap wardrobe (No doors) - not a lot of room for clothes. No view at all from window as looked onto car park and a wall. Breakfast was adequate but no seating area inside and only a little seating outside to eat it.

Bed was comfortable and shower room was renovated. Location was great

• Premium Standard Room

The lock to the apartment constantly gave us problems when we tried to get in, we told the reception but then of course the door was opening just fine, also the towels weren't changed every day. Also the shower and toilet where in the bedroom behind the bed leaving little privacy. The reception was nice and friendly but sometimes didn't know much about the buses or for directions and then tried little to find out. There wasn't any wifi at the pool. All just minor points as we enjoyed our stay overall!

It was a lovely two level studio with nice furniture and a terrace surrounded by plants. They also had a cool pool to chill at. It was only a 10min walk to willemstad city center and 5/10min to both bus station. They let us use the pool area after check out as we had some time to kill.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

The hotel looked better and newer in the pictures I saw. The room was cleaned and comfortable, but still looked smaller than expected. Breakfast is very basic and choice limited.

The location is great. 3min walking distance to the beach. Surrounded by shops, restaurants, bars.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

The breakfast was very basic - a grab and go kind of vibe. The hotel seems to be going under renovation, as our room had weird holes in the ceiling and the rest of the hotel seemed to have similar construction things going on. There is no parking offered here - so you park your own car in a public parking lot 2 blocks away, which is not the best for wanting everything on site. Also - no elevator in this hotel.

The room was a nice large size, which allowed us to have space which you usually don't have on vacation. The location was great - close to many popular areas. The restaurants in the area are good too, and the towels offered for the beach helped.

• Premium King Studio

Very limited selection for breakfast (yoghurt, bread, marmalade, fruits and juice, cofee or tea - water has a chlorine taste therefore not drinkable). It would have been better to pay just the room and buy breakfast somewhere else. There are (broken) unused furniture and vacuum cleaner in the corridor throughout our stay.

The hotel is a charming little place right in Collins Ave. It is nice to have breakfast right in the street and observe passersby and traffic in the morning, before thibgs get busy

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no way for guests in the second room to get out other than through the bathroom, which was a little inconvenient at times. The included breakfast was very simple and if you arrived close to 10am there wasn’t always a great selection left. There is no elevator or mod cons like a pool.

I shared a 2 bedroom suite with two friends. It had two queen beds which was fine for us. The location was great - close to the beach, restaurants and shops. Also accessible by public transport from the airport. The inclusion of beach towels and umbrellas is great. And having a laundry on site very helpful. The staff were very helpful and booked us a tour to the Everglades within half an hour of it departing. They also offered luggage storage which was great for our final day in Miami.

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

Bathroom was quite small. No parking at hotel so had to pay $30 for valet parking, although this is common in Miami. Check-in staff wasn’t fluent in English so had a bit of difficulty understanding our questions. Check-in staff was having a personal conversation with someone as we arrived. They continued with the conversation and the person stood next to us while we were checking-in which was awkward as we were providing personal details so we expected privacy.

Location was good - a street away from Ocean Drive and the beach. Hotel provides beach towels and beach chairs. Walgreens next to the Hotel. Continental breakfast was good and plenty was provided. Fruit and tea/coffee the entire day was good. We booked a Deluxe 2 bed suite which was very specious. The outside patio was nice to relax at in the evenings.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

Room was certainly not clean Bed was small, old and uncomfortable for two Very small room Much too expensive for the price we’ve paid ($ 194 p/n)

Good location to explore Miami Beach Friendly staff at reception

• Premium Deluxe Studio

Some people making noise late at night.

Like the location - next to everything - beach - transportation - like to sit in the front and have coffee - breakfast and a drink at night.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

Room set up is unexpected. Very small bedroom with bunker bed sofa. Strong air refresher through out the hotel that irritates my breath. Can’t open window so couldn’t go to sleep during the night. Bed is too soft. The bedroom in the suite is very small. TV hangs low so my husband keeps hitting the corner of the TV when entering the room. No back yard.

Location and friendly staff. Nice outdoor sitting patio.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

I didn’t like that there were exposed wires coming from the wall and ceilings. Also, the room had a weird smell to it.

I liked the layout of the room and the staff were friendly.

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

The studioflat was quite big but there was not any dishes or anything just empty shelves would be nice to have some kitchen things, also internet was quite slow maybe there was a lot of downloading going on.

Staff was very friendly I came from airport around 9:30 Am but my check in was around 2pm . Girl in reception said I could check in once my room was ready. She also give my free breakfast even I had not check in!

• Premium King Studio

The room should have a small table.

The breakfast was very good. Some minor problems with the T.V. but it was resolved. The room was comfortable.

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

A few things fell off the walls in the room. A picture in the second room and something else from the ceiling in main room. I wouldve been very surprised if they tried to hold me responsible however they did not.

Everything!! Staff, room, location, accomodations. This is my new spot!!

• Premium King Studio

We were a little confused about the breakfast as it changed significantly during our stay. On the first morning, it was really nice with yoghurt, bagels, fresh fruit. On the second day there was no yoghurt, on the third not even bagels or bananas. There really wasn't much more than toast and marmelade which was a bit disappointing.

This hotel is very stylish, located in the centre of Miami Beach. You can reach everything you need by foot. It has a very nice terrace where you can sit, relax and watch the street life. The room was big enough for all our luggage. Nice personnel, especially Dragana, the girl on the night shift :-)

• Premium Standard Room

The hotel seemed modern but in fact is outdated. Our room was very small and for us, the fact that the windows don't open for refreshing the air, was very uncomfortable.

The location is perfect. Almost everybody from the staff had a great attitude. Strong wifi connection, beach towels, sunbeds and breakfast included.

• Premium King Studio

Only downside for me was the variety of breakfast food. What was provided was good just very basic.

Room was very clean, lots of space. Staff were very friendly and helpful. hotel in a perfect location for access to beach, shopping and multiple restaurants.

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

There was no lifts in the building. No porters to help with getting luggage up the stairs to second floor. Difficult for elderly people

Very clean, the hotel had recently been renovated It was very central to the beach and Restuarants. The staff was very obliging about changing our room.

The breakfast is just bagels and fruit. The bathroom did not have any handsoap for the sink.

Hotel was easy to check into. The rooms were clean and the AC was cold.

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

The floor was not really clean.

We booked this hotel, because it was very close to the ocean boulevard. Parking places are nearby but you have to pay for the day between 20 to 30 Dollar. On the Photos the rooms looked bigger . The second sleeping room was behind the bathroom. A little strange.

• Premium King Studio

Well we drove 13 hours to get their and there is no parking.once we got their.which we were not told.you have to pay 40.00 and park 2 blocks away.were still trying to get the 150.00 deposit back.its been a month.would not recommend this place.

The room was nice and clean.

• Premium Standard Room

Parking was terrible, there ia only valet parking which is quite expensive (30usd/night) but it seems it's normal in this area. Other parking possibilities were on similar cost level. Breakfast offers just basic food, can't be even compared with european breakfast.

The room was small but enough. Especially in Miami, you will probably not spend the time in room. Nice bathroom, fast and fee wifi, kind rexeptionists operates 24/7. They were able to provide me with early breakfast then standard hours.

I didn't like how they handled my charges. I paid through booking and then the hotel over charged me and would not give me a refund until I called booking who requested the refund and then I finally recieved it. Also, on booking you have an option to put who can check in and I put my friends name and the hotel gave me an extremely hard time letting my friends check in. Once again causing me to call booking before my flight in order to get them in the hotel. I just had major issues with this hotel. I don't see why they couldn't work with me or call booking themselves since they couldn't take my word for it. The receptionist is about anti social and if it wasn't for the location and my friends making it a great time I don't think I would have enjoyed this trip.

I liked the room but I had a suite. My other friends had a one bedroom that was extremely small.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

The room was smelly, the wardrobe was dirty and we couldn't close the door of the bathroom. The cleaning staff were rude with the guests and they were really noisy in the mornings. The breakfast consists of bread/bagel, jam, cheese, some fruits and coffee, thats all... And you can find the breakfast in a narrow aisle of the hotel where the cleaning staff store their equipments. The quality of the wifi is also poor.

The location: near to Ocean drive and the beach. The receptionist were really friendly. The hotel provides beaching equipments like towels, chairs and sunbrella.

• Premium Standard Room

Breakfast was typical american, a few slices of bread, some marmelaide and coffee, did not like it.

Room was small, but quite nice. Location is great, just few hundred meters from the beach.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

poor breakfast. This is a comment to the booking: You must separate free parking, paid parking, parking by VALA, public parking and also the number of parking spaces available. We chose the hotel because it was listed as having parking, then it turned out that the hotel offers a Vala parking at a fee of $ 30 per night.

clean room center

• Premium Deluxe Studio

Too loud, you can hear every noise from other rooms. No space in the room, feels like sleeping in bathroom Dirty dirty dirty, sand is everywhere on the floor. Bed isn’t comfortable at all View doesn’t exist at this property 150$ deposit...guys if I sold all the furniture in your room that would be cheaper than 150$. Room smelled very old and disgusting.

• Premium Two-Bedroom Suite

A plastic stand was broken in the room on arrival and the bedding steets was mouldy. Only noticed when leaving and held up to the light otherwise I would have complained. The room was generally clean but some bits of the skirting was broken and gave the room a scruffy look.

Nice large room which was good with two kids. Breakfast was simple, but nice.

• Premium One-Bedroom Suite

Parking difficulties , very small breakfast room - but you can eat in your room.

Very good location, close to the beach & very close to the night life and shopping area , nice and clean room , nice host.

• Premium Deluxe Studio

The view on our room was really bad, we had to close the curtain otherwise people on the parking outside could see us. So no natural light coming in the room and this is sad in Miami! The breakfast is quite simple, could be better!

Perfect location for a long week-end on Miami Beach and without a car. Close to the beach, stores, restaurants and bars! Nice personnal, available at every moment. The rooms are very clean and the bed really good. You can borrow anything you need to go to the beach (towels, chairs, umbrella,...)!

• Premium King Studio

- The blanket is not clean, there is yellow oily spots we asked to change it and they said no we don’t have anymore. - The sheets, linen is yellowish (not white) looks like they don’t know how to clean it or it’s too old. - A/C is leaking - 10 AM maintenance guys start drilling and hummering in the hall way (They could wait till noon since some guests likes to sleep in) - Breafast is very poor the first two night only toast and jelly last night they added bagel, it’s small hotel but they can add more items and better quality food. - Blinders is dirty - The side of the bed looks like dog bite it. - we stayed in room #15

- Location is nice, 3 min walk to the beach, close to restaurants. - Free beach towels and umbrellas - The hotel and rooms is clean (except the bed) - The staff is friendly Joel - Front desk super nice and helpful.

Browse Odyssey of South Beach Hotel traveller photo gallery