Reviews of Comfort Suites DFW N/Grapevine 3 stars

1805 Enchanted Way , Grapevine, TX 76051, USA

#4 of 17 hotels in Grapevine

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The swimming pool was a little bit small,and the beds were too hard

Breakfast was great, rooms were big, and the staff was very helpful when we needed anything

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner did not work right when we first arrived and the breakfast was insane with all guests arriving.

The beds were super comfortable and the staff was nice and very helpful when our air conditioner would not work properly.

• King Suite

- Bed was really hard. - Needed brighter lights. It was very hard to see. - Overhead light was flickering and almost burned out. Told staff but was fixed. - Need another person for breakfast on weekend. She had a hard time keeping up. - Absolutely NO seating available for breakfast (even seating in lobby was full with those eating). I had to stand and eat.

There was a large variety of food for the continental breakfast. Finally a place with plenty of outlets! (It was great!)

Needed double waffle makers

The beds were some of the best/most comfortable I’ve slept on. The staff was great even with check-in not going smoothly due to some sort of booking.com glitch.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Everything exceeded my expectations, so I can't think of anything I didn't like.

The lobby and rooms were well decorated. The front desk staff helped me get my credit card preauthorized so our group of 18 could check-in whenever they arrived. Breakfast was good (yay for waffles and bacon and coffee!) The rooms weren't enormous, but spacious enough for four adults to be comfortable. The beds, linens and pillows were great as well. I liked that there was a small couch in the room as well as a microwave and mini fridge.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

At breakfast no coffee or juice, waffle iron was not working, no coffee cups when coffee finally arrived. Sausages were greasy and very little bread. There was always a mix-up on the shuttle service as to whether we had to pay or not. Some desk personal said we did and other said we did not. One quote was $10.00 each way per person.

room was clean and quite

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The layout of the breakfast bar makes it very crowded. But, it is what it is.

Staff is nice, hotel is very clean and parking is close. Opt for the Jacuzzi tub. It was the perfect touch after a long day.

• King Suite

Surprised at how nice our stay was. For business, we typically stay at a competing hotel chain and would not usually consider Confort Suites as an option. For this trip there was no availability at the other hotel and it was important to be central to this airport and our client so we chose the Comfort Suites. I slept more comfortably here than in the usual place, breakfast had more options and was of better quality. There were other business folks around and the staff was very courteous and professional. Overall stay surpassed our expectations and we’d stay here again.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The breakfast experience is like none I've had. There were about 60 people trying to have breakfast. You couldn't work the toaster and the waffle maker at the same time, the breaker would turn off. Obviously, this has been happening for awhile. After being in line 35 minutes amd still quite a few people ahead, I left and went and bought breakfast several days in a row. The juice apparently was not 100 % juice. It had to be a cocktail of some sort. Each day it had a soured taste. No chocolate milk for the kids whereas every other hotel we stay at does. The muffins were stale. When I got a waffle, it was delicious. We enjoyed our stay, but we could not take advantage of our complimentary breakfast and had to spend extra money not budgeted for. Otherwise, it was fine.

The beds were comfy, the tub was oversized, it was quiet, and everyone was friendly.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was crazy and waffle machine kept breaking. Need to get more than 1 waffle machine. The price was double just because it was spring break.

Whirlpool bathtub, very comfortable bed, and spacious room.

• Standard Double Suite

The hotel had a problem providing towels , they even ran out face towels available for two days . We were told the housekeeping had not washed towels the night before by the front desk staff on duty.

• King Suite

We didn't realize until we got there that they had boiler issues and had to shut the water off at 11pm until the next day. But they did let us check out at 2 instead of 11 to compensate.

The tubs were huge and had jets. Everything worked and was comfortable.

• King Suite with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The back door was left unlocked. Maybe better to have it locked at all times. Allow those with a room key to enter only.

The area was safe and accessible to highway, shopping areas and convenience stores. Good location. And the cost for the suite we had was amazing. More than reasonable.

• Standard Double Suite

The area where the food was at it was a little small and just needed I little more space for the waffle maker

Everything was wonderful and I was very pleased

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast: ingredients are not shown (indications are very useful for people with special intolerances)

Staff has been always kind and available to support

• Standard Double Suite

The beds and pillows were awesome. It was really nice to be able to select between a softer or firmer pillow. I haven't been to a hotel that gave me that kind of choice. It was very clean and looked like it had been refurbished recently.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Tricks with the price. Price on internet was 79. When I made it to the end the room was gone. Signed up for room at 99 plus 13 dollars and change. Final bill was 120 plus.

Parking, breakfast, and cleanliness

• King Suite

Upon arrival, the rooms were not ready and could not get an accurate timeframe as to when they would be. Front desk staff were not very knowledgeable.

The value was on point.

• Standard Double Suite

The 1st floor was under construction due to renovation, but didn't make any noise for the rooms.

Great location and friendly staff. The beds were very comfortable . Loved the garden tub in the bathroom.

• Standard Double Suite

Spider crawled on me in the bed. We asked for roll away bed at booking and was not informed that was not available till check in. Hotel under a lot of construction and was not made aware till check in.

Room was nice and clean. Good location to mall and restaurants. Good breakfast.

• King Suite

Room was what we expected for what we paid -- it was a quick overnight trip -- room was ADA and we had not requested that -- room appeared dated, well-used, i.e. towel hook falling off door -- air controlled by mgmt. -- breakfast was excellent -- clean -- one of elevators interior covered in cardboard. Again, what we expected based on what we paid.

• Standard Double Suite

Took a little while to cool down room (thermostat froze up), but front desk associate was able to walk thru steps to reset thermostat. Was not a big deal.

Beds were comfortable. Easily accessible. Close to other amenities. Clean. Friendly staff. Nice breakfast area and sitting room.

• King Suite

This is really, really minor but maybe a "towel" label where the towels are stored near the pool. It took a moment to locate the towels.

I am an Operations Manager for a military Lodging property and so I review with a bit more scrutiny than others. With that in mind, know that this hotel was just wonderful! The staff was probably one of the best I have come across in some time. The room was super clean and the garden tub was excellent. Even with construction occurring on the upper floors, the hotel was pleasant and very organized. Breakfast was fantastic! Thanks for a fine stay!

• Standard Double Suite

They were in the midst of renovations and the treadmill didn't work. Also had a problem getting the shuttle from the airport, when I called I was put on hold several times then disconnected. Ended up getting our own ride.

The room was clean and roomy with refrigerator, microwave and there was a huge bathtub.

• Standard Double Suite

Had some parking blocked by construction but not too much. Had two beds which were ok but small when it came to size. Could have been a little longer in length for taller people. Pillows were amazingly soft.

Breakfast buffet was great! Lounge area was amazing.

not a thing.

Eggs good, bed ok, but the noise was not good. I did not get much sleep and I do think it was why I did not do well with what I had came to Dallas for.

• Standard Double Suite

Only a morning manager who kept putting down the afternoon shift managers, on the day of checkout cancelled pre arranged and negotiated late checkout made me do the checkout first thing in the morning unscheduled and costed me to be 45 minutes late to my morning meeting. I would have rated the staff as excellent otherwise, but this behavior created such an inconvenience that I wanted to rate the staff behavior as poor but because of good hospitality on behalf of afternoon and evening shift I chose not to rate the overall so low! Otherwise everybody else were suite hearts

Convince of providing shuttle to and from airport as well as the amenities around and availabliyy of the shuttle 24/7.

• Standard Double Suite

Location of room - backed to parking lot where they were storing construction material containers/port-o-pots. Hotel undergoing construction and could feel & see construction dust in room.

Friendliness of staff and comfort of room.

• King Suite

The room was clean and very nice. Breakfast was great. There was a large variety of food including healthy food. There was plenty of seating in the dining room. The pool was nice and clear.

• Standard Double Suite

I did not enjoy the jack hammers and concrete saws at 8:00 AM on both mornings! The pool gate had a broken rod and presented a safety concern. The Grapevine Vintage train was miserable. We had to wait excessive amounts of time on the train which reduced our time in the Ft. Worth Stockyards to less than an hour! When we got back on the train the AC was not working which made the return trip very uncomfortable. I cannot recommend it!

The breakfast was good and the employees friendly. The room was comfortable but nothing special.

• Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

The carpet had stains all over the floor. The business table had stains in bedded. The t.v. in the bed room kept flickering on and off. The red lights on the phone kept flickering on and off.

Jacuzzi Tub.

• Standard Double Suite

Our bathroom flooded due to a heavy storm (we weren't even on the top floor); clothes got wet and floor was covered with water. Management refused to give any adjustment to bill and was not very understanding.

• Deluxe King Suite - Non-Smoking

Check in was 3 arrived 3:30 room was not ready had to wait forty minutes also room was by the pool so all you heard was loud noise and children running over my head

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

• King Suite

The booking.com process was not my favorite. I tried to get a price match and no one ever contacted me. Next time I will use my comfort suites rewards program directly. There was nothing bad about the hotel, only this booking agency.

The bed was like a cloud, staff was super friendly, breakfast variety was really good. Huge two person whirlpool tub!!!

• King Suite

The free breakfast was not very good but you could at least get a bagel, hard boiled egg, and cereal.

The bed and pillows were super comfortable and the shower/bath was large with great water pressure. We enjoyed our stay.

• King Suite

No TCM option on TV. Property hard to find from airport (not really Comfort Suite's fault)

Attractive facilities, friendly attentive staff, comfortable room/bed, great shower, good breakfast, excellent value.

• King Suite

The bed was way too firm for the two of us and the scrambled eggs were tasteless.

The staff was vey courteous and the room was spacious, quiet, and reasonably priced.

• Reviewed: 3 February 2017

• Standard Double Suite

The elevators need some updating/renovating.

The bed was soft and comfortable. The room was beautiful and spacious. I enjoyed the breakfast. There was cold water with orange slices available in the lobby in the evenings. Short drive to Grapevine Mills and short shuttle ride to Dfw. I would definitely stay here again!

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

• Standard Double Suite

Plenty of room (2 double beds and a pull-out twin bed), nice complimentary breakfast (waffles, eggs, bacon, cereal, yogurt etc), comfortable beds, convenient location.

• Reviewed: 9 January 2017

• King Suite

Out-of-town location on busy roads. Shower needed fixing in room while I was there. Fitness centre tiny and not well equipped (only 2 people can use at same time). Had a bag stolen from the hotel shuttle (was left there and never found again), maybe not hotel's fault but disappointing.

Location convenient IF you have a car - but free hotel shuttle provided (airport, Grapevine downtown, convention center). Room was large and comfy, with good bed. Staff very welcoming and helpful at all times.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• King Suite

There are no exhaust fans in bathroom! Who builds a hotel like that? After a shower, the walls are wet & it takes at least 30minutes for the mirror to clear. Bed was okay, couch very uncomfortable to sit on.

The staff was very pleasant, breakfast was much more than expected - eggs, bacon, waffles.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• King Suite

The bed was extremely firm. Like sleeping on a pile of lumber. This surprised me because the last time we stayed there the bed was great.

The location is wonderful. The tub is amazing. The room is spacious.

• Reviewed: 9 November 2016

• Standard Double Suite

Beds were comfy, staff very frienfly. Our son lost something and thought it might be in room after checkout. We went back and every one was so nice and tried to find it. It ended up being in his suitcase. But they were so helpful and offered to do anything to help.us find it. It meant a lot to us!!!

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• King Suite

There was a box of food left over from the previous person in my room. I had to go down three times from the third floor it's because my key card would not work. The batteries were dead

Breakfast was pretty decent

• King Suite

None of the female front desk staff ever spoke to me as I passed by, and half the time they didn't even acknowledge me as a guest. Even the girl who checked me out barely spoke to me - only 3 words ("there you go" or similar, to indicate the check-out process was complete). A far different experience than with EVERY male staff member and the lady who worked in the breakfast area - all very friendly, and helpful when I had questions.

Room was nice. Amenities excellent - appreciated having a microwave in the room. Location excellent for my conference at the Gaylord. Great value.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2016

• King Suite

The area for breakfast seemed cramped with as many guests as they had

Our room has a jaccuzi tub. I had a super relaxing bath. It was a great surprise.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Pool very crowded, keys did not work the first time

Clean,hot breakfast, waffles

Lovely

Happy

• King Suite with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Pool looks bigger and nicer in photos.

Beds are amazing! I was also surprised to find out we had a huge whirlpool bath tub!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was a little hectic. Food was good but they could use a bigger breakfast area.

• King Suite with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

the second ac in the suite wouldn't stay running

pretty comfortable beds, quiet rooms, clean

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was crowded, but that wasn’t their fault

Perfect size for 5 people

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was not hot, food was in short supply.

A/c was cool.

• King Suite

A/c keep going on and off on its own

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

A ton of people crowded for breakfast

Nothing special

Good enough facilities, Nice location and good shuttle bus service

Everything!

Great place!

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Breakfast food allegerns not clearly indicated

Staff always very kind and available to support

Alll went very good !

Everything excellent

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Air could have been cooler.

The breakfast was great. Was nice having a couch that turned into a bed for the room to sleep 6.

breakfast was very poor

shuttle bus driver politeness

• King Suite

Bed was comfortable. Room was very clean and quiet.

Everything was great

• King Suite with Two King Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

boiled eggs were horrible...

Close to mall

rough toilet paper

bed was comfortable. bathtub was huge. location was great. clean room. breakfast was good.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The bath tub is huge and my children thought it was an in-room swimming pool. excellent!

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

gym was not accessible. Door broken for several days. No attempt to fix.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The lady at the desk helped out a lot due to the fact we had to get a ambulance out to take my ex husband to the ER.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

No vending machines on site and the desk did not have any diet cokes. The sodas were overpriced as well.

The bed was awesome.

• Queen Suite with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Breakfast: ingredients are not shown

Staff always very very kind, showing willingness to support

• King Suite

Comfort , furniture and bad maintenance

The staff