Reviews of Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cincinnati 3 stars

4421 Aicholtz Road, Eastgate, OH 45245, USA

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were next to the back outside door & it slammed shut all night & kept waking us up. I know that the hotel doesn’t control the people coming & going, but they do control the quality of the equipment. They need to fix that door

The place was clean & the staff was very friendly. The lady working the breakfast bar said good morning to everyone that walked in & she actually refilled the bananas

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One bed in our room was broken. Both were uncomfortable. The sofa bed in the room we moved to was horribly uncomfortable. They didn't have ANY extra pillows for the sofa bed.

Staff was really nice, always tried to help.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that I used all my money(cash and change) to buy drinks from the soda machines and all drinks were expired and front desk would not refund me. And at check in the bed was soaking wet after folding down covers with something. Water or pee and I requested my Money back because they told me that it was sold out and then somehow came up with another room. Would not refund anything back. Then requested a blanket and they said NO they had NONE clean. The front desk last acted like I was a bother when calling or coming down with complaints. Nasty place. Very disappointed

The location was good.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were awful. We sank like a rock in the middle. We then slept in separate beds and still sank. One of the most important things is the quality of the bed. The beds squeaked a lot.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

That there wasnt like just an adult hour for the pool. The whole night kids were running down the hall and people need to keep better watch of their childern.

The bed and room was amazing. Me and y husband enjoyed it the breakfest was nice we didnt get to enjoy the pool dued to it eing over un by kids but still enjoyed ourselfs.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Your WiFi sucks, would not operated on my phone. It would not send my text messages, would not load wed sites. The TV channels and station numbers don't match the TV page (last page) in the guest 3 ring binder. Did not know which channel was what. The remote would not operated at all time The door to the room has large gap all the way around the door, about third of an inch that would let a lot of light in at night

Love the breakfast and your coffee is descend. Like the frig and microwave in room.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I dont think there is anything they could do better

Everything was clean the breakfest was amazing the pool was nice me and my husband loves to stay here.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing that I didn't like except the usual odor in the elevator but that cant be helped.

This was the cleanest hotel I have ever been in.....the breakfast area and selection was over the top! Staff was friendly and the check-in was super easy and fast! I will stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You did not inform me about the major renovations going on. Lobby and breakfast room were under construction. A mess! Since I was entertaining my 8 yr old granddaughter I was very disappointed to bring her to this!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was greatly disappointed to find that although this hotel was near AN airport, it was not near THE main airport. The reservation could not be changed or cancelled. Horrible inconvenience. I could hear the loud tv from the room next door. The property was disheveled -- an out of order ice machine sitting haphazardly in a hall.

The bed was comfy

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Ran out of cream for the coffee. The parking area was tight. The Laundry facility was nearly non-existent, composed of 1 washer and 1 dryer. The vending was erratic from floor to floor. different soda on every floor.

Room was very clean. The Breakfast facility was decent. the entrance had double sets of doors which kept the smokers at bay. Indoor pool area was comfortable and clean. Free wifi was quick and reliable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping issues Neither the bending nor ice machines worked on my floor. Parking set up was awkward. Breakfast was just so-so Far too expensive for the facility provided. I had occasion to interact with the desk staff on 3 occasions. NOT ONCE did the staff person get up from her chair to greet me. It just felt like I was interrupting them from more important things. Did not feel welcoming or professional. They were all very nice, but it just was really surprising. I travel for business all of the time. This is the hospitality business! Stand up and say hello!

When I had a fairly significant housekeeping issue, the staff person at the desk was very nice, giving me a bag of snacks & $2 for the vending machine. She tried, but room was still not made up properly after I returned from a 14-hour work day.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

bed bugs, toilet, and cleanliness When we walked into our room we found skid marks in toilet. The man at desk said, "I'll tell the maid." We stayed 4 days but on second day red-spots started to appear on my wife (lower-back, waistline). Thus, we went got Gold Bond itch cream. On the third day, her red-spots were even worse. Finally, on the fourth day we made a doctor visit. We learn that the red-spots were a result of BED BUGS. Nasty bites that caused severe itching and discomfort. We were refunded our 4 days. We are still waiting to hear from the hotel manager.

nothing.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a smell to it. The air conditioning in the halls wasn't working. The breakfast staff didn't have the food hot at ALL! The gentleman who got things started must not have checked to see if the warmers for the food were on. The very young girl who was helping didn't check things very well and the stuff in the refrigerator was very low and so were the muffins. I told her about the food being cold and mentioned to her the warmers weren't turned up. Very disappointed in the breakfast staff. Younger help isn't always the BEST!

The location is the reason we stay there. We have been there numerous times and the Breakfast has always been very good. The older woman who has been there every time we stayed took care of the food perfectly, she was always friendly. Where is she now?!

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have used a comfortable chair in the room. Sitting in a straight back chair to read wasn't good. Drain in tub needed fixing. I reported it to Management but it didn't look like anything was done.

Good choices for breakfast.

• Reviewed: 10 May 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I don't really have any complaints besides the noisy guests above our room while I was finishing sleeping before checking out.

The room was spacious, and very accommodating for my new husband and I for our honeymoon. The hotel just had a very relaxing and pleasantness to it.

• Reviewed: 7 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Though there was plenty of room for a cot out of the way, this hotel says that they don't have any cots anymore as fire Marshall told them they aren't compliant with fire code.:(

Room was spacious and beds were very comfortable! Clean and plenty of towels for replenishing as desired. Kids loved the pool, I was thankful for a washing machine! Cleaning staff were friendly and thorough. Hot breakfast, not just continental.

• Reviewed: 15 February 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only issue that we had was that in our suite the phone didn't work while we were there, but as soon as we told Stephanie she put in to have it replaced immediately.

The bed was amazing and the location was superb. The associate at the desk, Stephanie, on our first day was super informative and very nice. She informed us of the facilities and of atrractions in the area. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They wouldn't accept my tax exempt information. Staff didn't watch the front counter. I stood waiting for 10 minutes waiting for someone to come back to the counter.

Very clean!

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The desk clerk was surly. And he wouldn't give me a printed receipt when I checked out. The rooms need more insulation -- I could hear every word of the person in the room next to mine, and every time they went into their bathroom. Every footfall from the room above was a loud thud The first room I was put in, the window was blocked by a roof. Apparently one whole side of the building has a "roof" view. I changed rooms. The breakfast "dishes" were all styrofoam, with flimsy plastic utensils. The eggs were overcooked and dry every single morning (I stayed 4 mornings). And "baked" sunny side up eggs are not sunny :( If the hotel had been full, the parking would have been inadequate.

I liked that I could print my flight boarding passes from their computer.

• Reviewed: 19 September 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were really comfortable, the halls were quiet, and the room was very clean. It made for a very enjoyable night. Well worth staying here! I'll stay here again!

• Reviewed: 8 September 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds seemed a little harder than the other places we stayed. This place was not that easy for us to get to.

Everything seemed to be okay, the breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction in parking lot. After I checked in and paid for the room I had to go to work. I returned that evening and my room key did work, they rented my room, I was double charged for the 2nd room after they had to move me. I'm still waiting on my refund.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner was struggling to keep the room cool. It looked like they were doing some construction work outside...so the outside looked a little rough, but the inside made up for it.

Staff was very friendly and worked with me for an early check-in. Inside facilities were nice and pleasing to the eye. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was closed, bathroom was not cleaned, fire alarm was on and off for about two hours- 9:30pm-11:30pm

Location was close to many stores and restaurants

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room smelled like mildew. And the front desk guy attempted to short me $40 dollars when I paid for our room

My daughter thought the breakfast was very good! The room was comfy and the housekeeping staff was great!

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

We reserved a non smoking room, the whole floor smelled of smoke, it was so bad the staff had to bring a scented canister to activate and we left the room. We came back, it was somewhat better but it was so strong even in the bedding. The floor were dirty, the whole place needs remodeling. The cleaning staff did well for what they have to work with. I expected more given our other excellent experience with this chain.

Not much

• Reviewed: 3 July 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Vending machines not working. road Workers off property had both entrances under construction hard to get into parking lot, not hotels fault but very frustrating after along day on road.

Staff was very nice. Good breakfast

• Reviewed: 30 June 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Had a hard time getting extra linens. What we did get was a thin sheet no blanket.

The staff was friendly and the lady making breakfast kept things hot and fresh

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was fine - would have liked if had been $80 with tax rather than $100.

The woman taking care of the breakfast area was very sweet and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nice breakfast and good coffee

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was in a great location. The only thing is if you have a larger vehicle the parking lotvis a little small.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was quiet old. The breakfast was limited and not good.

The location was good.

Nothing bad to say

Pretty much loved everything!

Terrible

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needs an update with carpeting.

Comfortable beds. Healthy choices at breakfast.

No hot tub

Beds

na

Comfortable bed, clean rooms, friendly staff

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The outside parking lot could us some attention

The staff was friendly and helpful

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was very comfortable. The shower pressure was great. The hotel had a very pleasant and inviting feeling fragrance to it.

Broke elevator. Broke coffee maker

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Typical roadside hotel with no extra. Easy to come. Breakfast included and lot of variety.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Construction during remodeling but manageable

Friendly staff good breakfast quiet

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Needed a new mattress in room

Lighting was too dim.

Easy access to and from highway.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Phone was not clean at all

N/a.

Great stay. Everything was wonderful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Good breakfast. Staff friendly.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

Proximity to work.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Extremely nice staff with a great sense of hospitality!

??

Located near some good tourist things- Jungle Jim's was a nice place to visit

It was quiet

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

So tired and worn and sad.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness, need to improve or update decor and facilities in rooms and breakfast.

Facilities available.

Small beds

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

room was warm even with air on. beds a little hard.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Outside parking is tight for large cars.

Location, price, cleanliness, breakfast.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was the same for the two mornings we were there.

Room was very spacious and comfortable.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking lot was a little small and tight

Location was just a bit off the main drag which was nice because of low traffic and noise

Bed wasn't most comfortable

easy access from highway

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The water pressure in the shower and the cleanliness of the elevator.

The morning breakfast and location to a lot of things.

Quiet and relaxing

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Can't think of a thing

Breakfast was good and ready on time

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to go get a room key reset because it wouldn't work

Nice price and it was clean

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room next to conference room .

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A bit stuffy/ smelled a little smoky

Beds were comfy- good shower. Quiet room.

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The couch sat too low for me.

The continental breakfast was very good. Room was very clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Always a great time very convenient and first class staff and facilities

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed and pillows were very comfortable!!!

No hot tub

It was quite and clean comfy beds and the pillows were very soft. Enjoyed our stay very much.

• Reviewed: 12 January 2017

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was excellent, I mistakenly booked the wrong date but they were able to change that for me at almost no cost and gave me the same type of room.

• Reviewed: 14 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet wasn't as clean as I would like, and the hot breakfast wasn't very appetizing.

The location and price were great!

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

The pool was very cold and there was no clock in the pool area

Staff was exceptionally friendly.

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• King Suite - Non-Smoking

I have celiac disease and need to be gluten-free. A gluten-free bread or pastry would have been nice.