Reviews of Comfort Inn and Suites Eastgate Cincinnati This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

4421 Aicholtz Road, Eastgate, OH 45245, United States of America

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

I was not satisfied with my stay at all.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We checked in at 9pm and our room still wasn’t ready. They had housekeeping go over it quickly to get us in. The room wasn’t clean at all. There was dried shampoo, an old soap wrapper, and soap scum in the shower. The stand was dusty. The tv did not work. The manager at the front desk was very rude.

It was in a nice neighborhood.

• Reviewed: June 22, 2018

All was good except the door slamming all night
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

We were next to the back outside door & it slammed shut all night & kept waking us up. I know that the hotel doesn’t control the people coming & going, but they do control the quality of the equipment. They need to fix that door

The place was clean & the staff was very friendly. The lady working the breakfast bar said good morning to everyone that walked in & she actually refilled the bananas

• Reviewed: May 30, 2018

Decent, clean, but needs to upgrade beds
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One bed in our room was broken. Both were uncomfortable. The sofa bed in the room we moved to was horribly uncomfortable. They didn't have ANY extra pillows for the sofa bed.

Staff was really nice, always tried to help.

• Reviewed: May 2, 2018

NASTY/RUDE
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like that I used all my money(cash and change) to buy drinks from the soda machines and all drinks were expired and front desk would not refund me. And at check in the bed was soaking wet after folding down covers with something. Water or pee and I requested my Money back because they told me that it was sold out and then somehow came up with another room. Would not refund anything back. Then requested a blanket and they said NO they had NONE clean. The front desk last acted like I was a bother when calling or coming down with complaints. Nasty place. Very disappointed

• Reviewed: April 2, 2018

The beds were awful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds were awful. We sank like a rock in the middle. We then slept in separate beds and still sank. One of the most important things is the quality of the bed. The beds squeaked a lot.

• Reviewed: February 26, 2018

Nice besides the kids.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

That there wasnt like just an adult hour for the pool. The whole night kids were running down the hall and people need to keep better watch of their childern.

The bed and room was amazing. Me and y husband enjoyed it the breakfest was nice we didnt get to enjoy the pool dued to it eing over un by kids but still enjoyed ourselfs.

• Reviewed: February 24, 2018

Overall the stay was very comfortable and the room was bigger than I excepted
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Your WiFi sucks, would not operated on my phone. It would not send my text messages, would not load wed sites. The TV channels and station numbers don't match the TV page (last page) in the guest 3 ring binder. Did not know which channel was what. The remote would not operated at all time The door to the room has large gap all the way around the door, about third of an inch that would let a lot of light in at night

Love the breakfast and your coffee is descend. Like the frig and microwave in room.

• Reviewed: February 17, 2018

I had an amazing time at this hotel
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I dont think there is anything they could do better

Everything was clean the breakfest was amazing the pool was nice me and my husband loves to stay here.

• Reviewed: December 13, 2017

This hotel can measure up to any property that is considered luxury accomodations.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nothing that I didn't like except the usual odor in the elevator but that cant be helped.

This was the cleanest hotel I have ever been in.....the breakfast area and selection was over the top! Staff was friendly and the check-in was super easy and fast! I will stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2017

Should have been a lot better!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

You did not inform me about the major renovations going on. Lobby and breakfast room were under construction. A mess! Since I was entertaining my 8 yr old granddaughter I was very disappointed to bring her to this!

• Reviewed: October 20, 2017

It is an ok hotel over 2 miles from THE main airport.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I was greatly disappointed to find that although this hotel was near AN airport, it was not near THE main airport. The reservation could not be changed or cancelled. Horrible inconvenience. I could hear the loud tv from the room next door. The property was disheveled -- an out of order ice machine sitting haphazardly in a hall.

The bed was comfy

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Great for a short stay. Clean. Cable was nice. But no HBO. Means no Game of Thrones or Hard Knocks.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Ran out of cream for the coffee. The parking area was tight. The Laundry facility was nearly non-existent, composed of 1 washer and 1 dryer. The vending was erratic from floor to floor. different soda on every floor.

Room was very clean. The Breakfast facility was decent. the entrance had double sets of doors which kept the smokers at bay. Indoor pool area was comfortable and clean. Free wifi was quick and reliable.

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Would probably not return. Property is tired.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping issues Neither the bending nor ice machines worked on my floor. Parking set up was awkward. Breakfast was just so-so Far too expensive for the facility provided. I had occasion to interact with the desk staff on 3 occasions. NOT ONCE did the staff person get up from her chair to greet me. It just felt like I was interrupting them from more important things. Did not feel welcoming or professional. They were all very nice, but it just was really surprising. I travel for business all of the time. This is the hospitality business! Stand up and say hello!

When I had a fairly significant housekeeping issue, the staff person at the desk was very nice, giving me a bag of snacks & $2 for the vending machine. She tried, but room was still not made up properly after I returned from a 14-hour work day.

• Reviewed: August 14, 2017

Bed bugs ruin family visit.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

bed bugs, toilet, and cleanliness When we walked into our room we found skid marks in toilet. The man at desk said, "I'll tell the maid." We stayed 4 days but on second day red-spots started to appear on my wife (lower-back, waistline). Thus, we went got Gold Bond itch cream. On the third day, her red-spots were even worse. Finally, on the fourth day we made a doctor visit. We learn that the red-spots were a result of BED BUGS. Nasty bites that caused severe itching and discomfort. We were refunded our 4 days. We are still waiting to hear from the hotel manager.

nothing.

• Reviewed: July 28, 2017

Disappointed in the breakfast and how the the Hotel was under staffed.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room had a smell to it. The air conditioning in the halls wasn't working. The breakfast staff didn't have the food hot at ALL! The gentleman who got things started must not have checked to see if the warmers for the food were on. The very young girl who was helping didn't check things very well and the stuff in the refrigerator was very low and so were the muffins. I told her about the food being cold and mentioned to her the warmers weren't turned up. Very disappointed in the breakfast staff. Younger help isn't always the BEST!

The location is the reason we stay there. We have been there numerous times and the Breakfast has always been very good. The older woman who has been there every time we stayed took care of the food perfectly, she was always friendly. Where is she now?!

• Reviewed: June 23, 2017

Unfortunaltely my reason for being in Cincy wasn't good so I was not concerned about the room
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Could have used a comfortable chair in the room. Sitting in a straight back chair to read wasn't good. Drain in tub needed fixing. I reported it to Management but it didn't look like anything was done.

Good choices for breakfast.

• Reviewed: May 10, 2017

Stayed here for honeymoon, wasn't disappointed.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

I don't really have any complaints besides the noisy guests above our room while I was finishing sleeping before checking out.

The room was spacious, and very accommodating for my new husband and I for our honeymoon. The hotel just had a very relaxing and pleasantness to it.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2017

Clean, Spacious, Heavenly Beds And Hot Breakfast!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Though there was plenty of room for a cot out of the way, this hotel says that they don't have any cots anymore as fire Marshall told them they aren't compliant with fire code.:(

Room was spacious and beds were very comfortable! Clean and plenty of towels for replenishing as desired. Kids loved the pool, I was thankful for a washing machine! Cleaning staff were friendly and thorough. Hot breakfast, not just continental.

• Reviewed: February 15, 2017

Great Stay and Great Location
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The only issue that we had was that in our suite the phone didn't work while we were there, but as soon as we told Stephanie she put in to have it replaced immediately.

The bed was amazing and the location was superb. The associate at the desk, Stephanie, on our first day was super informative and very nice. She informed us of the facilities and of atrractions in the area. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2016

teachers don't matter
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They wouldn't accept my tax exempt information. Staff didn't watch the front counter. I stood waiting for 10 minutes waiting for someone to come back to the counter.

Very clean!

• Reviewed: September 21, 2016

I liked that I could print my flight boarding passes from...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The desk clerk was surly. And he wouldn't give me a printed receipt when I checked out. The rooms need more insulation -- I could hear every word of the person in the room next to mine, and every time they went into their bathroom. Every footfall from the room above was a loud thud The first room I was put in, the window was blocked by a roof. Apparently one whole side of the building has a "roof" view. I changed rooms. The breakfast "dishes" were all styrofoam, with flimsy plastic utensils. The eggs were overcooked and dry every single morning (I stayed 4 mornings). And "baked" sunny side up eggs are not sunny :( If the hotel had been full, the parking would have been inadequate.

I liked that I could print my flight boarding passes from their computer.

• Reviewed: September 19, 2016

Great room! Lots of pillows!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The beds were really comfortable, the halls were quiet, and the room was very clean. It made for a very enjoyable night. Well worth staying here! I'll stay here again!

• Reviewed: September 8, 2016

Not a bad overnight place.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The beds seemed a little harder than the other places we stayed. This place was not that easy for us to get to.

Everything seemed to be okay, the breakfast was very good and the staff was very friendly.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2016

Construction in parking lot.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Construction in parking lot. After I checked in and paid for the room I had to go to work. I returned that evening and my room key did work, they rented my room, I was double charged for the 2nd room after they had to move me. I'm still waiting on my refund.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2016

Pleasant overnight
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The air conditioner was struggling to keep the room cool. It looked like they were doing some construction work outside...so the outside looked a little rough, but the inside made up for it.

Staff was very friendly and worked with me for an early check-in. Inside facilities were nice and pleasing to the eye. Room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: August 13, 2016

Not good
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Pool was closed, bathroom was not cleaned, fire alarm was on and off for about two hours- 9:30pm-11:30pm

Location was close to many stores and restaurants

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Overall nice stay!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room smelled like mildew. And the front desk guy attempted to short me $40 dollars when I paid for our room

My daughter thought the breakfast was very good! The room was comfy and the housekeeping staff was great!

• Reviewed: August 2, 2016

Very Dated, non smokers beware, not a good value at this location.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

We reserved a non smoking room, the whole floor smelled of smoke, it was so bad the staff had to bring a scented canister to activate and we left the room. We came back, it was somewhat better but it was so strong even in the bedding. The floor were dirty, the whole place needs remodeling. The cleaning staff did well for what they have to work with. I expected more given our other excellent experience with this chain.

Not much

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

The breakfast is awesome .
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The breakfast is awesome . Location is great stay there every year.

• Reviewed: July 9, 2018

Would stay there again if passing through.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Room was clean, good selection at breakfast. We were only there for the night so did not use any facilities.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Clean

Clean

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

Clean and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was fine - would have liked if had been $80 with tax rather than $100.

The woman taking care of the breakfast area was very sweet and helpful.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

We go to Eastgate once a month and stay at Comfort if good price
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Nice breakfast and good coffee

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

The place was in a great location.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was in a great location. The only thing is if you have a larger vehicle the parking lotvis a little small.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The property was quiet old. The breakfast was limited and not good.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

I loved every minute of my stay!!

Nothing bad to say

Pretty much loved everything!

• Reviewed: March 23, 2018

Horrible

Terrible

• Reviewed: March 20, 2018

Comfortable beds.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Needs an update with carpeting.

Comfortable beds. Healthy choices at breakfast.

• Reviewed: February 4, 2018

Beds

No hot tub

Beds

• Reviewed: January 29, 2018

Everything was great.

na

Comfortable bed, clean rooms, friendly staff

• Reviewed: January 23, 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The outside parking lot could us some attention

The staff was friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: January 18, 2018

The bed was very comfortable.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed was very comfortable. The shower pressure was great. The hotel had a very pleasant and inviting feeling fragrance to it.

• Reviewed: January 4, 2018

Lots of stairs

Broke elevator. Broke coffee maker

• Reviewed: December 28, 2017

Typical roadside hotel with no extra.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Typical roadside hotel with no extra. Easy to come. Breakfast included and lot of variety.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2017

This was a good value and close to where I️ needed to be.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Construction during remodeling but manageable

Friendly staff good breakfast quiet

• Reviewed: October 12, 2017

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Needed a new mattress in room

Needed a new mattress in room

• Reviewed: September 18, 2017

Room was nice, staff was courteous.

Lighting was too dim.

Easy access to and from highway.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2017

Phone was not clean at all

Phone was not clean at all

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

Great stay.

N/a.

Great stay. Everything was wonderful.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2017

Comfortable room, as I expected. Would stay here again.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Good breakfast. Staff friendly.

• Reviewed: August 19, 2017

Good, could improve breakfast.

Proximity to work.

• Reviewed: August 15, 2017

Extremely nice staff with a great sense of hospitality!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Extremely nice staff with a great sense of hospitality!

• Reviewed: August 5, 2017

Great place to stay

??

Located near some good tourist things- Jungle Jim's was a nice place to visit

• Reviewed: August 2, 2017

It was quiet

It was quiet

• Reviewed: July 26, 2017

Needs updating desperately
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

So tired and worn and sad.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

Good
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Cleanliness, need to improve or update decor and facilities in rooms and breakfast.

Facilities available.

• Reviewed: July 16, 2017

Small beds

Small beds

• Reviewed: July 12, 2017

good location and just perfect enough
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

room was warm even with air on. beds a little hard.

• Reviewed: July 8, 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Outside parking is tight for large cars.

Location, price, cleanliness, breakfast.

• Reviewed: July 1, 2017

Room was very spacious and comfortable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was the same for the two mornings we were there.

Room was very spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: June 27, 2017

Nice place with friendly staff
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Parking lot was a little small and tight

Location was just a bit off the main drag which was nice because of low traffic and noise

• Reviewed: June 26, 2017

easy access from highway

Bed wasn't most comfortable

easy access from highway

• Reviewed: June 23, 2017

A very pleasant experience.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The water pressure in the shower and the cleanliness of the elevator.

The morning breakfast and location to a lot of things.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2017

Quiet and relaxing

Quiet and relaxing

• Reviewed: June 16, 2017

I recommend this property Highly

Can't think of a thing

Breakfast was good and ready on time

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

Nice price and it was clean
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Had to go get a room key reset because it wouldn't work

Nice price and it was clean

• Reviewed: June 1, 2017

Room next to conference room .
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Room next to conference room .

• Reviewed: May 24, 2017

Beds were comfy- good shower.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

A bit stuffy/ smelled a little smoky

Beds were comfy- good shower. Quiet room.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2017

Was very satisfied with the room and staff.
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The couch sat too low for me.

The continental breakfast was very good. Room was very clean.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2017

I would recommend this hotel I have stayed here multiple times. It is awesome
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Always a great time very convenient and first class staff and facilities

• Reviewed: March 27, 2017

The bed and pillows were very comfortable!
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

The bed and pillows were very comfortable!!!

• Reviewed: February 27, 2017

Good place for the price

No hot tub

It was quite and clean comfy beds and the pillows were very soft. Enjoyed our stay very much.

• Reviewed: January 12, 2017

Staff was excellent, I mistakenly booked the wrong date but...
    • King Suite - Non-Smoking

Staff was excellent, I mistakenly booked the wrong date but they were able to change that for me at almost no cost and gave me the same type of room.

• Reviewed: December 14, 2016

Okay to Stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Toilet wasn't as clean as I would like, and the hot breakfast wasn't very appetizing.

The location and price were great!