Reviews of Quality Inn 3 stars

7827 Lamar Poole Road, Biloxi, MS 39532, USA

#25 of 35 hotels in Biloxi

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Towels were not readily available in the room or when asked for them. The refrigerator was inoperable or unplugged and smelled. The tub was slippery which resulted in my son falling and I slipped a few times myself.

The pool was great and breakfast was plentiful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only problem was the first room we were assigned was not clean, door was open, like someone was already there. Service desk was very apoligetic and immediately put us on another room which was very clean and comfortable.

Comfortable. Room friendly staff

The room was extremely hot and humid when we arrived it took the air several hours to cool it

We got the first floor which we requested. The pool area was nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The room was clearly old, new paint and carpet cant hide that. The room stunk. The breakfast was tasteless and there werent many options. Not a true continental breakfast. The breakfast staff was rude towards me and my children. The elevator barely worked, it stopped or didnt stop as it pleased. Lastly, we discovered that we were bitten by bed bugs during our stay. Disgusting.

The pool was clean.

Shower mats inside the bath tub would be great.. My husband almost slipped in the tub. Didn't like the door on the end of the building being proped open with the welcome mat.. Had an uneasy feeling about people getting in without a room key.

A little girl wanted chocolate chip muffins and there were no more.. The lady came with muffins and made the little girl smile! I thought that was very cool!

The elevator was not working properly it did not come down even with the floor.

The breakfast was good. The room was clean and the staff was very kind, polite and helpful.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The elevator was not leveled. It felt like you was stepping down some stairs when you step off the elevator.

The breakfast was decent for the money you spent to stay there. The front desk clerk was pretty nice as well.

I did not like the pool it was dirty. The elevator was awful. The floor I was on smelled like weed. The bar was closed at the hotel.

I enjoyed the friendly staff. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Staff was rude, I came down for breakfast and all of a sudden the mattress and the lady asked me what's my room number then she start questioning me about what is my name very very rude. The elevator did not work the whole Saturday through Monday that I stay there. The side of the parking lot that's closer to the pool that door kept jamming therefore I had to walk around the building to get back inside, very inconvenient. And last but not least when it was time to check out the housekeeper was knocking at my door saying that she needed the room, when I was approved to stay to 12.Meanwhile the whole 2nd floor Monday was 75% unrented. They left had the doors opened they were airing out clean rooms, They were doing the same thing Saturday when I checked in. My room was stuffy,the front desk clerk gave me a whole bottle of air freshener because she already knew.I probably won't be back only if that's the only available Hotel.

I liked the bed. Breakfast was okay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The continental breakfast had really been picked over once we got there (which was, in all honesty, 10 minutes before it was due to shut down) but there was literally nothing left. No fruit, no yogurt, no bread or bagels. There was 2 pieces of sausage and a scoop of eggs, some cereal but no milk and no juices. It was disappointing but if we had gotten up earlier I'm sure it would have been a better experience.

Check on was super easy and the room was very nice and comfortable. Right off the interstate and about 10 minutes away from the beach and good dining.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

at check in I had to agree that I would be charged for missing items,damage to room and any of the furnishing. I resent being talked to like a street person. I have never been treated this way in all my stays at quality inns over the years.

bed was clean and comfortable

The drink vending machine was sold out the entire stay.

It was close to all the casinos. Very quiet hotel. The hotel was in good safe area. The staff was great. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Breakfast was the typical complimentary hotel breakfast.

I did not like the shower at all, the head was not powerful enough and it was not able to adjust. I had to stand directly under the head and the hot water from the bottom part was burning my feet. The room did not have a iron and the ironing board was hard to set up and break down.

The bed was very comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

No one at the front desk when we got there. Elevator is a accident waiting to happen , doors to the rooms on the 3rd floor has to be slammed to closed them all the way. 3rd floor has a bad musty oder like moldy wet carpet.

I don't appreciate your nebulous answer for "who did you travel with". I came with MY HUSBAND, and proud of it. Even spouse would be preferable to "partner". The toilet was not seated properly and rocked ( I weigh 130#) and it ran constantly. We had to turn the water off to stop the noise. We were initially put into a room on the other hallway and when we let ourselves in, it was occupied. We were changed to another room, right across from the housekeeping areas, and while the staff was VERY pleasant, it was very noisy 1st thing in the morning.

The bed was excellent. Staff was friendly and seemed to enjoy what they were doing.

Breakfast lacked. And overall appearance of hotel lacked. Elevator was sketchy. Didn't stop where it was supposed to and someone actually fell over it.

Liked the staff and location. Room was fair.

The bed was comfortable but not fluffy....LOL! The pillows were GREAT! We didn't have to bring ours in. We enjoyed the big breakfast. It had a great selection of items to choose from, which was really nice!!!

read what I did like sorry filled in that block instead

The room was very ugly poor maintenance and the room we were put in viewed the garbage been located out the window and the bed was horrible. The mattress was so hard I had to put pillows under my body to get any comfort and when my spouse moved the whole bed moved. Will not be staying at a Quality Inn ever again. Karen

Elevator looked beat up, needed work and smelled of bug spray. Ice machine didn't work on my floor. Lamp didn't on my side of the bed and the room window could have stood a cleaning. Also the quilt seemed to have stains on it across the top so we took it off the bed.

Receptionist was nice

While going to our room, a piece of chicken or some type of bone lying in hall. That same chicken/bone lying in hall once we got ready to leave. I was disappointed with the bathroom. The commode ran water all night. It was a roaring sound in the bathroom. The shower head was poorly secured with tissue paper around the fitting. I couldn't get shower head to spray water out at a constant steady pressure. We used the entrance from the side. There were lots of leaves and dirt in that entrance area.

Great staff. Very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was great. The room was very nice and clean.

NA

Everything was Great. The Staff was most helpful and friendly. I would book this hotel for my next visit in town. Your Clerk Kelly to book me another night at this same location. The Breakfast was enjoyable. Thanks

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping should make sure people have checked out before knocking to clean room.

Breakfast was AMAZING & beds were very comfortable. Beautiful landscaping. Close to beach. Staff was nice.

It was perfect for the $$

It was best value for the $$... I stayed at golden nugget hotel 3 day and then came here for 2 and the only difference was the view..

This hotel needs a lot of remodeling. The inside smells very musky or moldy. The elevator doesn't work all the time. The rooms smell bad as well. The tub had no stopper to stop the water from draining. Worker brought children to work and they ran up and down the hallway.

The desk clerk was very professional and nice. Complimentary breakfast was decent.

The property was in a very nice location. The pool looked pretty dingy so we didnt get to swim. The breakfast was okay, we went to breakfast about 0930 and the biscuits were very old and hard. The room was very nice and clean!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was ok not a lot to choose from but it was ok- rooms were good a little small. I thought when I picked two double beds they would at least be queen but they were double- I didn't realize anyone carried double beds and so there wasn't a lot of room for us and the kids. l. The elevator was working BUT it didn't come all the way down to the floor when the door opened they told us to be careful and they had signs in the elevator telling you that but they look like they had been there awhile so we couldn't believe that would not be something the company would fix right away anyone trip out the door you would have people filing complaints and suits so that would be something I think yall should look into.

The beds were very comfortable just too small. The staff was very friendly and a great location.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The reservations were a nightmare. I even called the property before we came and my other guest had to call me to the office twice in the middle of the night to straighten it out by showing my bookings to the employees.. Not a good experience at all. Very unprofessional

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The only thing is the elevator is janky, but you can tell they are working on the property. Which that is good. The bar only served beer which was a huge disappointment.

The staff was great. The lady who makes breakfast was awesome. The beds are amazing. Just an overall good experience.

As is usual: EXERCISE FACILITY NOT UP TO ADVERTISING AND NOT ALL EQUIPMENT WAS WORKING (TREADMILL NOT WORKING), EVEN AFTER MAINTENANCE MAN WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THERE THE DAY OF THE SECOND NIGHT'S STAY. This is my only negative to the experience, but it does matter to me.

Always like to have fresh made waffles & juice - good. Good pasty/Danish. Room was clean & well maintained, bed & sleeping experience was good. Public areas, including pool, exercise, breakfast, front-desk were all clean & inviting.

only 1 person working front desk wouldn't answer phone, 2 lights out in room plastic bag under sink elevator broke wouldn't stop even with floors 6 in difference buttons on elevator not working right parking lot at night lights not working and at 11 30 at night 3 girls working front desk. check in was terrible had to wont for clerk to get off phone it was a good ten minute wait'. had to go to front desk and report lights out cause only 1 working front desk

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

My room door wouldn't lock, room socket outlet didn't work nor the hair dryer in my room. The lady at the front desk who I explained this issue too wasn't helpful nor friendly. She even charged my card for another $10 when I'm the one who had a room with several issues.I've tried calling to see why I was charged extra fees, Noone could help me. Also, the housekeeper left a child bottle near the bed full with milk, no soap etc were out in the bathroom.

The breakfast

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It smelled. Very uncomfortable beds. The free breakfast was the same everyday. They had one lady who cooked that was rude didn't want to help anyone. They cut our water off one day during our stay. Oh and the elevator made me fall

Some of the housekeepers were awesome. Other than that this place sucked

Need a mat in elevator for wet swimmers coming in from pool

There was a problem with the elevator on Saturday morning. I have chronic low back pain and had to take the stairs. They turned it back on after they were told I took the stairs. Everyone was very nice about it.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

I didn't like that when we went they were obviously having problems with the buildings a/c system but the a/c in the room was on full blast to it made everything in the room sweat. They also had what looked like dehumidifiers all down the hallway. The floors, carpet and bedding was all wet/sweaty. They offered to move us but the other room had the same problem. The 1st night they gave us new dry sheets and dried our pillows. The 2nd night the problem seemed to be fixed.

The staff was friendly and helpful, the breakfast was great, the pool area was nice and the room was clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This hotel is a Freud, I'm a non smoker and they charged my credit card 500$ without even notifying me!! They where very rude and racist!! They where trying to give my room to some one else upon arrive, and its no where near the beach!!! This was the worst hotel I ever stayed in!! I will not be returning!!!

This hotel elevator broke down twice during the stay!! Not only that, there air conditioning was out in the building

When I arrived a little before 1:00, all three counter persons were sitting in the lobby watching a baseball game. They turned their head and asked what I needed, and I said I needed to check in. I was informed that nothing was ready and check in was at 3:00. No one moved from their seats, and there seemed to be no more room for discussion of the matter. I said, "so I need to go kill two hours?". It was "yes ma'am". That was it. My sister and I left for a quick meal, and returned to sit in the lobby for over an hour. We watched them turn away several more guests, all told not until 3:00. No discussion. When the stroke of 3:00 came, Sabrina announced she could start to check people in now. When I approached the counter, it was a stern "what's your name?". I told her. Again, another stern, "I need an ID and credit card". Not another word was spoken. I was handed my keys and dismissed. I had rented two rooms. The room my sister was given was not clean. The bed was made, but the trashcans were still full of trash, the toilet was full, and the rest of the room was clearly unkempt. I returned to the desk where the supervisor Lulu, informed me it was her fault, she looked at her clipboard wrong, and they gave me a different room. Needless to say, I enjoyed my trip immensely, and will be returning to your area quite frequently. However, I was offended enough by your staff, that I will not be returning to your hotel.

The location.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noting it was all fine to me didn't really have any dislikes it was all just perfect for us four an we enjoyed being able to walk out an be so close to things

The maids the lady that cleaned our room was awesome 😁 She was great

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

We found hair on the bathroom counter, floor and bathroom. Worse, when the cover was turned back there was hair was on the bedsheets. It left me to wonder if the bed had been stripped previous to our arrival.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Did not like when the business center literally said if you steal you be charged. That's not right! The other staff where amazing but that one person was a sour point. Also no security at night.

Day staff were good

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

The sheets in our bedroom were wet and we had to sleep with our towels. Very uncomfortable and made us feel gross. The times they gave us for breakfast were incorrect which caused us to miss breakfast. Staff was not understanding with our complaints.

Humidifier's and blowers everywhere!! Was there a flood there?! Wow! And the elevator did not go down all the way and the door would be stuck. Someone could've easily been hurt! Breakfast food was terrible!! Nothing worth eating. And the most important thing of all, the smoke detector was disassembled in the room...major fire code!! Felt unsafe in the room.

The bed was comfortable

SOMETIME THE ELEVATOR WOULD BE DOWN AND WE HAVE TO TOTE ALL OUR LUGGAGE UP THE STAIRS 😩

THE BED WAS REALLY LIKE A CLOUD.IT FELT LIKE HOME AWAY FROM HOME 😘😘😘

Get a new manager and straighten this place out.

The food was not very good. Eggs ok. Horrible coffee. Waffles taste like paper. Near a sketchy part of town. Access has stoplight. The dominos pizza across the street produced the worst pizza I've ever had. Stairwell smelled like reefer. Musty carpet in the hallways. My room was clean and the towels were clean. TV worked.

• Reviewed: 11 May 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

in handicap rooms you need a walkin shower instead of are with a tub separate. even with the aide of a chair I had a difficult time getting into the tub. a hand held shower head is a marvalus plus for handicapped. the tubs are slick as glass

the staff was very helpful . bed was fine

We had a few roaches and other bugs in the room.

We arrived at 5a.m. on Saturday, may 6, 2017, and the front desk clerk was the friendliest, most helpful clerk I can ever remember having. He was very personable, extremely accommodating, and had a wonderful attitude. The room was atequate but we had a few roaches and other bugs, which was disconcerting. Location and staff were great.

This location was ok. It is not exactly like the pictures they have on the site when booking it. The hotel is not close to entertainment, at least a 10 minute drive to wherever. I wouldn't recommend it for a quick 2 day get away for fun, but it is stayable. Housekeeping needs to make their presence known better, Before entering.

It was clean. One lady in particular, who was working in the breakfast area, had the best customer service of the entire stay. The breakfast was fresh, and taste well.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The comforters were soiled and they didn't offer to change them. The elevator was broken and so was the AC. This property is a complete unacceptable experience. Not once did the staff offer any consolation or to correct these problems. NEVER AGAIN this place was horrible

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

The blonde with the neck piercing would not let us check in 20 minutes before 3:00!!! We had to leave and come back very late. I have never been turned away from a hotel check in because it was"20" minutes early!! We were tired from driving and just wanted to put our things away.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Vending machines out - no place to get water. Elevator broken. Continental breakfast - poorly prepared and not enough to go around (NOT busy so no excuse).

Unfortunately, not much. Adequate room, fairly clean.

Pool water was cold, the overall property showed signs of no pride of ownership, which is common to the quality inns I have stayed in.

People were nice and accommodating, room was clean but had an old smoke smell.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel had an old, moldy smell throughout the entire place. It smelled like faint gas fumes & old socks. I asked for a high floor level room. Instead, the people above us had kids that kept jumping up & down & running around the room.. All Night & All Morning Long!!! We couldn't really sleep bc of all the noise! My mom said the pillows & sheets made her itch!!! The next morning between 8:30am-9:30am,the cleaning lady knocked on our door 4 times! We kept telling her we were not leaving yet! Check-out wasn't until 11am! We got so annoyed with her continuing to interrupt our rest.. we just went ahead & checked out! I won't book a room there again! P.S. The breakfast was o.k.

The price was fine.

• Reviewed: 3 April 2017

The front desk staff spends most their time outside smoking. I tried calling the morning of my reservation with questions and couldn't get anyone to answer the phone. I had to call several times in over 2 hours before someone answered and then they had to take a message since they were in training and the supervisor was in a meeting. The supervisor did call me back within an hour and answered my questions.

It was clean and conveniently located off I10. The housekeeper came in to clean while me were out and was unable to make the bed due to our personal items being on it; she left a note explaining and asked once we were back in the room whether or not we wanted her to make it. I will stay again.

The bed was very comfortable and soft. Staying at this hotel really made my leisure trip better with such a comfortable stay and piece of mind I'm getting my moneys worth.

• Reviewed: 18 March 2017

Manager's approach in dealing with the situation

Room, a/c busted, door locks almost inoperable, toilet wouldn't flush, manager incapable of making it right

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I loved everything. I don't have any complaints.

The staff, cleanliness and property was excellent. I will be back to stay their and I would suggest others to book rooms at Quality Inn.

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Whole third floor smelt like weed even though its no smoking. Lady at breakfast started following me picking up everything at 9:50.

The beds felt amazing. Clean bathrooms. Nice front desk

• Reviewed: 28 February 2017

Me and my husband stayed here on Mardi Gras weekend. The only complaint we had was that our cards to get in the rooms continuously stopped working. We had to keep taking the elevator downstairs to get them reactivated.

The stay was very comfortable and a great value for our money.

Great stay for the price and continental breakfast. Came in town to see a concert and refused to pay $350+/night to stay at a casino. This was perfect and conveniently located.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

The second dryer was broken, and it takes $2.00 a run to dry laundry. It also doesn't dry in one run, but once it was dry it was very dry.

Nice room, helpful staff, quite clean stay.

• Reviewed: 31 January 2017

I was impressed with our room having a mini-fridge & microwave! My bf & her hubby stayed at the Golden Nugget & their room had neither! I must say,it was nicer than we expected, esp since the price was so low. Breakfast included sausage, eggs, and a waffle iron! Will definitely stay here again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Breakfast buffet okay, but sausage was not fresh... almost to spoiled stage.

Proximity to Biloxi and quiet facility. Staff friendly and accommodating.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The outside doors were not locked to just key access. They were just freely opened. The AC wouldn't cool down to our preferred temperature and the room was rather stuffy at times of the night

Location was right off the interstate. There were gas stations and food around. It was close enough to casinos so we didn't have to spend the night at the overpriced casino hotel rooms. The morning breakfast was nice and warm. The front staff, Tallon (I think this was her name) was friendly ! Easy check in and check out .

• Reviewed: 28 December 2016

Do not request a room on level one. A seasonal/construction worker walked ALL night. The floor constantly sound like snap, crackle, and pop.At one point we though he was going to call through the floor.

Clean and housekeeping repinse was exceptional!

• Reviewed: 23 December 2016

The price for the location and lack of amenities. Kind of in a distant area with not much close by if looking for a quick out and about.

Overall, it was nice for what it was. The staff was friendly and the rooms were decent. The price could have been a little better especially with the strange location out of place. A 4 of 5 but still wouldn't be my first option when returning to the area.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Guest business center was not operational

Respectfulness of staff. In particular Sabrena, a night shift staff displayed outstanding customer service with her attentiveness to guest services.

• Reviewed: 22 November 2016

The bed was too soft for me(Lol)but the towels that were set for us needed to be washed because I believe they were brand new due to the shedding.

The room was very clean

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

Elavotor not working, dehumidifier in all hallways, ice machine not working, back door not locked locked at night . Overall outside looked bad. Road to the place bad.

Location, staf.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I'm not a fan of deordorizers; the smell is generally too fruity for me. too much fragrance gives me a headache. next time i will take the toilet bowl hicky out of the toilet and put it in a plastic bag. it was a good nites sleep. thank you!

loved the cleanliness; the linens were super clean and smelled fresh.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

There were kids running down the hall late at night and we could hear the sound of traffic on the interstate.

The staff was very nice and our room was nice and clean.

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Customer service from desk clerk was very unprofessional. The sign on building was different then what was advertised on internet. Spent an excessive amount of time trying to find hot a

Nice comfortable clean hotel

• Reviewed: 25 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The desk receptionist was very helpful in getting us to the convention center - printed out a map - and gave us the name of a good restaurant near the convention center. Also, the free breakfast the next morning was very good. The biscuits were wonderful!!

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

I reserved a king room with a spa tub on the 22nd of September for the 14th-16th of October.On that same day I called to make sure I reserved the room with the spa tub and the person I spoke to confirmed who I was and said yes it is. When we arrived we paid for the room and left to get dinner. When we came back and went in the room no Spa tub. I went to the front desk informed them off this and there was all type of excuses and nothing was resolved. This was my anniversary and I was not happy!

The breakfast was decent.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The common areas, pool and elevator were kind of dirty. Some employees could spend less time smoking and more time cleaning.

Location, employees were helpful and nice

• Reviewed: 17 October 2016

I thought that the staff was rude, especially to a customer on the phone. The rooms and common areas smelled like mildew. I had to change rooms due to a mildew smell in my room. The second room had a smell also.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2016

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The whole hotel stunk of mildew, and mold. dehumidifiers all over trying to clear the musty mold mildew from the building, Impossible to clear out the hotel should be condemned I ask for a refund for the second day and as of yet I have not received it. Need to close the hotel down.

The only thing worth while was the breakfast.