Reviews of Comfort Inn Sandy Springs – Perimeter 3 stars

5793 Roswell Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30328, USA

#175 of 227 hotels in Atlanta

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

Nice comfortable stay.

Staff are quite welcoming and willing to help. Larry and the driver who resumes in the evening, stand out. Both of them are very nice and ready to go the extra mile to help.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

4.5
    Nice lobby but horribly rooms

Horrible stay

My first one was invested with bugs I had my 17 year old and 2 two nieces that were 6/9 we arrived about 11 pm we had to move to another room about 12 they could not accommodate us in one room so we move to two separate room which was suppose to be cheaper but my card was charged for the higher room this hotel is just not worth the money my first and last stay.

Great Location Terrible Staff

I paid for the breakfast and the hotel ran out at 8:45 and never put more out. Half the hotel did not get breakfast that morning. Several guests including myself asked for more breakfast and we were told several times they would put more out and they never did.

Super convenient location right next to a highway but it wasn't noisy.

Staff was less than helpful on most occasions.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was less than helpful on most occasions. Did not know the area when we asked for suggestions. You could feel the springs on the bed. Had a major leak in our room so when it rained outside you had a mess inside. Told the staff and they just emptied the bucket we placed .

I stayed because I could live with a few inconveniences for a reasonable price and good location.

It has the awful febreeze smell, so people with allergies beware. I also was put downstairs in a basement room and it had a glassed door with only one small lock that went out to the pool. I had to listen to guys talking while having their smoke filter into my room one night.

Nice breakfast and appreciated microwave and fridge in room. It was incredibly convenient to my seminar, which is why I chose it - in addition to a reasonable cost.

Decent
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Elevators and hallways hot, hallways on third floor smelled like weed. Breakfast was the same 5 days straight. Would have been nice to change it up or switch from sausage to bacon.

Staff very friendly.

Super nice staff but far as coming back I don't think I would check back into this hotel.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

When entering the room the room is a whole lot smaller than it appears on the internet. Whoever cleaned the room did not check the fridge and it was food left in the fridge. Even though the room says Queen it fit like a full bed we had to get a rollaway cot and I had to sleep in a chair to accommodate my family. Doing breakfast the next morning they ran out of milk and waffle batter. The rest of the food did not look good so I was stuck eating a yogurt.

Only thing I liked about the hotel was the staff. They where supper helpful and respectful duribg check-in. Booking.com show that this hotel had rooms available and when I got there I learned that the hotel did not have any rooms available. So my family and I and other family members of other parties was stuck standing in the lobby. Luckily the staff accommodated everyone who was swindled into believing they had a room available. Yes booking.com tried to fix the problem but it was too late for me to uproot my family and try to go to another hotel. I pray that this never in life happens again.

A Quiet Place To Sleep

I honestly don't know of anything, but I obviously wouldn't mind being offered special deals on staying there from time to time

I liked the convenience to Resurgens Orthopaedics and St.Joseph's Hospital and the closeness to the part of town where I like to go antiquing.

We had to wait to get into our room almost 2 hrs after check...

We had to wait to get into our room almost 2 hrs after check in time because they were short staffed, the noise from construction was terrible and we were not told about it when we arrived and they did nothing to make things better. And on top of that someone stole a gift I received out of my room. It was my birthday weekend and I expected a lot more than I got.

I love the location of the hotel.

I didn't like the parking, especially if you had to park down the hill.

I love the location of the hotel. I was surrounded by a variety of restaurants to choose from. Very convenient location.

Wasn’t impressed, could’ve been better.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Smell, the hotel is old but I was charged as if it was brand new. My patio door was broke, everything looked old. Breakfast was ok, not a wide variety.

Bed was comfortable

Good wi-fi, excelent for transit, many shops and restaurants...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The elevators inspection record was overdue by 2 months (there was a sticker reminding next inspection’s date visible inside the elevator). The rooms were not the newest ones, but still ok and comfortable.

Good wi-fi, excelent for transit, many shops and restaurants close by.

Exactly what I wanted and paid for, a room for the night and breakfast.

I really dislike the pillows the Comfort Inn/Suites have gone to. I can seriously not tell the difference between the soft and the firm, they both suck. Worst pillows ever. ; )

I really liked the price : ) We were flying in later in the evening and did not want to make the 2 hour drive we needed to. Even though under construction it was fine. I was amused to find a group having a convention hanging out and having a little party in the lobby. The breakfast was great, I've never had those cheese omelets before and was pleasantly surprised.

The room size was great, the bed was very comfortable and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only complaint I have is we were in the basement. We were right across the hall from the laundry and the boiler room. And they were doing some kind of construction. I felt like we were being punished for something. Also, we tried to get 3 different drinks out of the vending machine and each time we received a Mountain Dew, not what we wanted! The room itself was great though, just being put on the basement floor was kinda a downer!

The room size was great, the bed was very comfortable and the pillows were amazing!

Okay, probably wouldn't go again to this one.

Annoying to reach by driving since it's next to a highway with no left turn into the hotel parking lot. There was construction going on and the 'restaurant' attached to the hotel was vacant. The place was sort of clean, but also hallway carpet smelled somewhat. The room was comfortable enough, but the bathtub clogged (which the staff did fix the next day as requested).

The location was convenient to our meetings, staff were nice, friendly. They had a variety of yogurt options for breakfast and coffee all the time, not just breakfast. Room had blackout curtains and decent t.v. and bed was comfortable.

Stayed twice at this location; the 1st Time the room was in way better condition. Willy Is an asset!

We had stayed at this location in May 2017 but this time the room wasn’t as nice as the 1st Time. The molding on the corner of the wall was hanging from the top, the lock on the door was broken. It was too late to start changing rooms. Disappointed this time.

Willy (working behind the front desk )was so Professional, friendly and kind! A total asset!

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

It was very nice
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking not a lot of spaces at the park in the back but all in all it was okay

The toilet seat was loose but maintenance came and headed fix and 5 minutes

It was located in a good spot, right off 285.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Although it was in a good spot, it was really difficult to go out of the driveway and cross traffic. My room, 118, was directly across from the laundry room. It was terribly noisy.

It was located in a good spot, right off 285. Also, Shane, front desk associate got me an early check in, 3 hours early. The bed was comfortable and room was clean.

Will return for sure
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The breakfast isn’t good at all which is unusual for comfort inns.

I love this hotel because the rates are unbelievable and it’s in a good area. And the best thing about it being the balcony!!

I'm glad it's over, wouldn't use again.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Parking, surrounding neighborhood, cleanliness, my room keys stopped working numerous times, the breakfast was a joke.

This hotel was close to my business meetings at the Atlanta Realtor's Office.

A good value.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Older property in need of an update. Rooms are on the small size but adequate for our needs.

This hotel is very convenient to most activities in the Atlanta area. It was clean & priced well. Nothing fancy but an excellent value.

Do not stay here
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything! Rooms smelled like an ash tray. the a.c. didnt work properly. the water presser was horrible. the tub wouldn't drain. the management was VERY rude and acted annoyed when I complained. the hallway was hot and stuffy.there were dirty looking stains everywhere. You DO NOT get what you pay for. DO NOT get a room here

Direct tv and the balcony

Do not stay!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything! Rooms smelled like an ash tray. The A.C. didnt work properly. The water presser was horrible. The tub wouldn't drain. The management was very rude and acted annoyed when I complained. The hallway was hot and stuffy.there were dirty looking stains everywhere. You do not get what you pay for. Do not get a room here

Nothing other than the balcony

The staff were extremely helpful answering some questions I...

The staff were extremely helpful answering some questions I had. And, although the property is immediately off the highway, the room was extremely quiet -- never heard highway noise at all.

Stay at Comfort Inn
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Shower tub had a spider and toe nail clipping in it. The view out my window was a wall. Air conditioner vent/cover was half way off. Edges of carpet by walls were dirty. Parking was terrible at the hotel. Had to park about 2 blocks away.

Breakfast was hot and ok.

• Reviewed: 15 June 2017

Unless you get for a steal go elsewhere.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The common areas were very dirty and the elevator had a large amount of sticky substance for 2 days. I also was told to park at a nearby restaurant which I didn't feel comfortable doing.

What I liked? That the room was much better than the dark, dreary hallway and nasty elevator.

Bad experience. Will never book again. Staff was extremely rude.

When I arrived at the hotel - the room that I booked through booking.com was a double room with a king size bed. I got a single room with a queen bed. When I voiced my opinion to the staff they did not try to accommodate my original booking and I got stuck with a smaller room. The bed was hard as a rock and the pillows were very small (more like a square instead of rectangle). The bathtub and sink didn't drain at all. The toilet wouldn't flush when the shower was on. I won't make the mistake of staying at this hotel again. Not worth what I was charged.

Breakfast was decent, and the lady working the food line was extremely helpful and nice. She was probably the highlight of the stay.

Rating of 10 all around!

NO COMPLAINTS!

Very pleasant stay, excellent staff! I usually use my diamond membership with Comfort Suites but my wife made these & we were quite pleased!

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Never ever again

I found a bee in my room It took 30 minutes to get towels because they didn't clean my room the day before Another day my room was semi cleaned. The bed wansnt made up and again no towels.

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

Don't waste your time
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The staff was rude. Some of them need to be retrained. The room had a odd smell the door was hard to get shut to lock at night . The rest room smelt like urine the water pressure was horrible in the shower .

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

NEVER EVER AGAIN

What can I say?? 1) I felt very rushed EVERY morning to get up so that housekeeping can clean the room. 2) if we were not out in time, the room wasn't cleaned. 3) It took 30 minutes for towels to arrive when I called.... AFTER they didn't clean the room the day before. The attitude that was given was appalling. 4) Towels were thrown on the towel racks 5) the beds were not made when we came in from an outing...

The facility itself could be a bit more appealing.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The facility itself could be more kept and appealing to the eye. The location is good as it is in close proximity to everything, however the the small details are not being tended to. It is not worth the money paid.

The facility itself could be a bit more appealing. There was a dirty scrub brush for the toilet in the elevator when I arrived. The mirrors were dirty. On the more positive side...the staff was excellent, they tried to make the stay more comfortable by being as accommodating as possible. Cedric the Operations Manager was excellent, Myckovia in housekeeping was very very nice!!!!

• Reviewed: 2 November 2016

Stay was good. But i was charged $10 extra from my credit card

they charged me $10 extra on top of what was shown by booking.com. I came to know about this a month later when I saw my bank transactions. not sure what was that all about. the tax was clearly mentioned included in the email from booking.com

its clean

• Reviewed: 5 October 2018

The style of the rooms

The style of the rooms

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

Several police in and outside lobby when leaving that...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Several police in and outside lobby when leaving that morning. Tells you about area.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

It was very clean, good staff, great balcony view.

It was very clean, good staff, great balcony view.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Loved the bed and the room.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Loved the bed and the room. Was gorgeous. Also the staff was incredibly nice.

It was great besides room smelled time for new carpet

Room smelled

Bed bugs and room was dirty and I had newborn baby

Bed bugs and room was dirty and I had newborn baby

the bed was like a cloud

the people that work there

the bed was like a cloud

The lady that worked at the front desk on September 14,2018...

The lady that worked at the front desk on September 14,2018 around 9am was the best! Don’t know her name but she was ready to help.

There were no highway view rooms, i had to swipe my card 4x...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were no highway view rooms, i had to swipe my card 4x and their cc machine still did work

It was plesent.

The phone didn't work an they didn't have the safe code. The ice machine on the 4th floor don't work.

Fluffy pillows an clean room

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Price should have been less for the facilities

Room smelled and found big stain on comforter. Was told nothing could be done house keeping was gone.

Staff was nice

Beautiful hotel and great stuff

Nothing at all.

Nice hotel in a convenient part of town.

Highway tragic noise.

Bed was comfortable.

Easy but up all night
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed was extremely uncomfortable. We had toss and turned all night with no sleep. The room walls had patches.

Its location was very convenient.

Nice people working there.

Nice people working there.

Convenience to hospital, easy parking, quiet.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Convenience to hospital, easy parking, quiet.

Eh definitely a 2 star hotel
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was stuffy and smelly. The breakfast was standard

Jasmin the front desk attendant was awesome. She went above and beyond!

It was very dark and hot in the room.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It was very dark and hot in the room.

Excellent beds, tv, and room decor.

Low water pressure.

Excellent beds, tv, and room decor.

Great location, clean with nice breakfast

Great location, clean with nice breakfast

Staff was great, breakfast in the morning was good, and room was clean and had all I needed.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Phone in my room didn't work.

Breakfast was awesome.

The stay was great!

Paint smell but they are renovating at this time.

Quiet and clean

The staff was so friendly.

The staff was so friendly. Young lady from the front desk (short hair cut) was sooooo helpful.

Breakfast was good
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

For the price. Not worth it.

Breakfast was good

everything as expected

nice place except noise from the interestate

everything as expected

Overall enjoyable, and the location was perfect.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Willy at the front desk was super helpful and hospitable!

Outdated. I could have stayed at a motel 6 and saved money
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My friend was staying at a renovated motel 6 and it was cleaner and more up to date than this hotel

Staff was friendly, convenient location

Good for the money
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bed sqeaked. Sliding door everytime wind blew it whistled.

Location to highway

Pillows

Pillows

The wide screen tv and bed was comfortable.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The fire alarm went off at 5am and we had to evacuate.

The wide screen tv and bed was comfortable.

It was okay.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Had a hard time getting the key to work properly.

Will come back again in a future

Staff friendly excellent Bed comfort Nice big flat tv I love ❤️

No dislikes

All accomodations

very pleased
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

bed was too soft, my only complaint about this property, overall very satisfied

staff friendly and accommodating. breakfast very nice

The door was hard to open.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The door was hard to open. Handicapped room had shower chair in bathroom and I'm not handicapped.

Good experience

Clean and quiet

Abelity to find, close to where were visiting

The bed was comfy.
    • Queen Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

It needs more better parking.

The bed was comfy. The food was good

Bathtub didn't drain properly.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathtub didn't drain properly. Carpet dirty. Bed linen needed to be changed out.

Decent but could be better...

Dead roaches in refrigerator and water stain on ceiling with cracks.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

The location was convenient to several good restaurants and...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel is dated and needs some repair.

The location was convenient to several good restaurants and shopping.