Reviews of Comfort Inn Cleveland Airport 3 stars

17550 Rosbough Drive, Middleburg Heights, OH 44130, USA

#7 of 12 hotels in Middleburg Heights

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Noisy, showers didn’t work, computer didn’t work so spent 40 minutes trying to check in at 4am, air conditioning in room very very noisy, fridge making terrible noise, beside elevator which was noisy & outside air conditioning unit make noise. Emailed & called to try get a refund as was only 4 hours at hotel & conditions were so bad but they did not call me back or reply to my emails.

Stayed here because I wanted a nice but not over expensive...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The full breakfast eggs and gravy was like water but not every one is the same just my opinion I did like the biscuits and sausage and everything else

Stayed here because I wanted a nice but not over expensive place to be comfortable at I am very picky where I do stay often not just for vacation or things like that. I most loved the sound proof windows could not hear any thing outside the air conditioner could be a little colder but we was on the top floor what do you expect but yes I will stay here again if I had the chance

Booked this cause it advertised had a pool.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Booked this cause it advertised had a pool. Got there and it was outside and never opened for season. Also main area under construction. Let down after traveling wanted a nice swim

Good choice close to CLE. Berea and Baldwin-

nada

this is a basic hotel/motel. They did have a shuttle from the airport. The next morning the shuttle driver did not report so they sent an Uber for me so that was a plus. Friendly staff and a nice room. No problems anywhere and the breakfast was fresh.

Room was good. Breakfast was the worst!

You could make a better breakfast. When we got to the buffet an hour before it was to be finished there were six plastic eggs and some ham looked like someone took it out of the package and put it in the warmer.

The room was clean and comfy. The breakfast was the worst I have ever had in all my years of travelling. My husband and I only ended up eating toast and a cup of coffee. The eggs were like plastic and the apple juice tasted like sugar and water with some colouring.

It was fine.

Ice machine on second floor I was on the first. I was told if that didn't work I could go to the 3rd floor. Place was sold out and busy. Breakfast area was small and we had to eat at the couch in the lobby

Loved the bed. Room was nice. Staff helpful

They cancelled my booking.

They cancelled my booking.com reservation and forced me to pay nearly $70 more than the original reservation even though it still showed up on booking.com.

Made reservations through booking.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Made reservations through booking.com and the hotel did not receive the reservation. We were stuck with an expensive room because it was the only one left.

Cleveland comfort inn
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was really busy and I believe under staff. We had to wait 2 .5 hours for our room to be ready ! Which was very disappointing! The location to the airport was great and the shuttle service was great which is why we picked the comfort inn.

The place was clean , the manager was doing multiple task, cleaning rooms picking people up from the airport. Once we got to our room it was clean and inviting! Happy with our stay, just not the wait!

It was a quick stay overnight as we were taking my son to...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

It was a quick stay overnight as we were taking my son to the airport at 4:30 AM. It was a short walk to a nice dinner at a nearby restaurant and the beds were extremely comfortable and for the short time we slept it was a great night sleep. The front desk lady was professional and efficient given the fact that she was very busy that evening and was the only one at the desk. I would highly recommend!

This Comfort Inn is perfect for access to the airport, restaurants, and highway exits.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This Comfort Inn at Cleveland Airport is clean, with a busy staff who somehow manages to attend to one's needs in a polite and friendly manner. There are several restaurants within a ten minute driving distance, which makes it convenient particularly when one tumbles in from a long road trip.

For being what I refer to the category highway motels (Even...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was not better nor worse than any roadside motels. They are all generally poor, so I guess that would be the main suggestion for improvement I can give.

For being what I refer to the category highway motels (Even though located at the aiport), this place was very well maintained. The room looked rather new, the carpet was really clean (extremely unusual) and the bed was excellent.

Stay ok except for the stress I had to go thro' when the hotelSaid th
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

They did not have the booking.com reservation. My confirmation number was 1982481745 for $68.33 for the night with tax. They said they don't have the reservation even after I showed the conf. No. and charged me $99.03 sbout $31 more than the quoted amount. I think booking.com or the hotel should pay me the extra amount I paid. This is first time that happened with booking.com.

Not too far from airport

It was quick and easy
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Good stopping point for a quick overnight stay just over half way to our final destination

Everything was great for an on the road quick stay overnight

Never Again!!!!

We were locked in our room for almost 3hrs! The deadbolt on door broke, locking us in. They switched us rooms and we didnt have to pay, or we thought. When we checked out , I checked my bank acct and I had 4 charges totalling almost 300.00. No one could explain them, in addition to insufficient fund charges this room has cost me close to 500.00!!! I am very displeased with way things are being delt with, I will be contacting cooperate.

Will return. Convenient location.

Thought shuttle stopped at 1am. So I didn't realize when one left at 12:45 I could have ridden to get my husband instead of driving myself. Guess I didn't communicate my needs well.

Breakfast hostess did her job well.

All in all it was a very comfortable experience.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hard boiled eggs were a little to hard. I know they came already pre-cooked, not great. The refrigerator in my room was not working properly. Freezer did not freeze. It was a little noisy at night.

The continental breakfast was quite adequate. The bed was comfortable. There were plenty of towels and amenities for the price.

Great location close to the airport!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel was under construction that had not been mentioned when I made the reservation.

Hotel staff was AMAZING! We had a reservation through Booking.com that the hotel had never received but they were able to accommodate us to have a room since we were taking a flight the next morning. The front desk clerk was very patient and helpful.

Property was good.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Felt like I was scammed. I chose this property for park and fly. When I asked for shuttle to airport, was told it was $50.00 more. They shouldn't advertise free parking!

Breakfast was excellent

Will be back!

We just happen to be there while renovations were in motion so their was minor inconvenience with dirt & blocked off areas, but certainly understandable.

Staff was great! Friendly & proactively accommodating. Newly remodeled room was a nice improvement.

Was leaving very early for the airport so simply needed a place to sleep for a couple hours.

The building was under construction and it very cold inside. The person at front desk was kind of snarky when asked if we could pay for our room in cash.

Easy to get to from the hotel. Nice breakfast area. Cool staircase

• Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The tub was small and it would keep water for a bath but that was okay.

We had a living room and kitchen, the room was clean and update. Everything worked in the room. They had teas and coffees in the morning. I loved our stay there.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

Great room and breakfast for a decent rate!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The waffle maker is placed directly under the smoke detector in the breakfast area. If you accidentally put too much batter in the waffle iron then it steams like crazy and you fear for the next 2 minutes and 30 seconds that you will be the one to trip the alarm and make everyone evacuate. In mid-December that is extremely terrifying to think about!

There was a lot of variety for breakfast, a little something for everyone! Things are being renovated, but it was clean and the staff members I spoke to were friendly! It was off from the main road, so traffic wasn't a noise issue.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2017

I would stay there again and designate a comfortable chair in my room.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I would have liked a comfortable chair in my room.

Front desk service was efficient. Check out was likewise efficient. Every member of the staff was friendly and represented the company well. Breakfast choices were wide ranged and all were well prepared.

good value for our one night stay
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Under renovation, so appearance not as clean. Our room had a dented shade on the desk lamp and the bottom of the mirror frame had peeled.

Bedding, bed and pillows were very comfortable

The rooms were clean.

The staff in the morning behind the front desk were involved in conversation that wasn’t suitable to be heard be guest. Especially children. We could hear them while eating breakfast.

The rooms were clean. For the price, everything was great

I would use this hotel in the future.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I had to travel (unexpectedly) on Thanksgiving, but the check-in person was very nice, and everything else was fine.

I was made aware there was breakfast, but did not eat

Price was good, conveniently located to what we were doing.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The free internet did not work. The tub did not drain properly, the second light in the shower area did not work. And the orange juice on the breakfast bar was terrible. And the beds were small.

Price was good, conveniently located to what we were doing.

I would definitely stay here again,

Not a big deal, but the molding around the bathtub was not as clean as it could be, especially under the tub wall where the molded tub surround was slightly indented at the bottom.

The beds were very comfortable. The room was well kept and clean. The breakfast was very enjoyable. Loved the hot eggs and pancakes.

A pleasant night's stay that turned into a fiasco the following morning.

We stayed there because the hotel had advertised that they were "pet friendly". However, when we attempted to board their airport shuttle the next morning we were turned away because we had a pet. It was then that we were informed that they have a strict "no pet" policy aboard their airport shuttle. We were forced to call for a taxi to take us. That was an extra $30 expense that I had not planned on. Plus, by the time we reached the airport, we had to hurry to make our flight. Very stressful! If a hotel advertises "pet friendly", that should mean that they are "pet friendly" in every way. They should advertise as "almost pet friendly".

Accommodations were excellent. The rooms had just been remodeled and were very clean and comfortable!

Not the bargin as advertised, Comfort Inn Cleavland Airport isn't close to the airport.

Tiny bathroom, small sink area especially for a "King" room, first night there was no place to hang towels near shower, the shower head was too low, I had too stoop down to wash my hair, couldn't get the TV sleep timer to work, and I hate the tiny square pillows. King beds should have King size pillows.

Breakfast was passable.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

This Hotel was great, but I tried to stay at the Comfort Inn in Nashville tonight after staying at the Inn in Cleveland and they wanted to charge me over $200.00 with senior discount. I will never stay at one of their properties ever! We are retired and travel frequently. I hope someone actually reads this? Paul

Breakfast was passable.

Even though breakfast time was very busy, I would stay there again. My 1st pick!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Parking was packed. Couldn't get to eat breakfast Saturday morning. Was packed with Volleyball camp girls. Wall to wall with girls taking every seating & floor space. Wish I was told what their eating schedule was so I could have avoided them all together. Large groups should tell hotel of eating schedule.

Decent stay if you are passing through. Skip the breakfast though

Breakfast was disgusting. I could not even swallow the eggs. I ended up eating down the road all three days. The lady would turn the light out at 8:55am because breakfast ends at 9am during the week.

Great coffee. Managment night staff was incredibly friendly and attentive. Front desk staff were average. Parking lot got really full at night but there was always an available spot. It was close to the highway and a comfortable sleep. The hotel needs updating in the reception area and they were working on it.

Would stay at this hotel if I have to travel back to Cleveland.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I realize your hotel was undergoing renovations and I overlooked that but little things like we were on the 2nd floor and the only ice machine was broken. There was no sign to inform us and after going to the 1st floor only to be told there was no ice machine on the 1st floor,I then had to travel up to the 3rd floor to get ice and then go back to my room on the 2nd floor. We were there for 3 days and it still wasn't repaired so that was a lot of travel every day just to get ice. The coffee machine was broken for an entire day. The pool was empty and again no sign to inform us. I appreciated the cleanliness especially with the renovations going on.

A disaster!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

They assigned me four different rooms before they found one that was acceptable: one had been smoked in; the second had not been cleaned; the third had a broken lock on the door. Also remodeling was going on-jack hammering concrete floors!

Close to airports

A perfect transit hotel!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The check-in was wonderful! Lawrence Barr was ever so friendly and even got me a lower price because I was an AARP member. The bed was very comfortable, and the breakfast had lots of choice - a real hot breakfast! It was also the only hotel with free airport shuttle, which I really needed.

I LIKED ITS CLOSE TO ALOT OF DIFFERENT FOODS AND NOT TO FAR...

I DIDNT LIKE THE LADY IN THE MORNING WAS SHUTTING DOWN BREAKFAST EXACTLY AT 9 I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS RUDE TO RUSH US OUT THE WAY BUT YEA AND I DIDNT LIKE THE FACT I FIRST GOT THERE AND THERE WAS NO BATHROOM TO USE I HAD TO USE IT BAD AND HAD TO WAIT TILL I GOT CHECKED IN WHICH OF COURSE THE COMPUTERS WAS MOVING VERY SLOW

I LIKED ITS CLOSE TO ALOT OF DIFFERENT FOODS AND NOT TO FAR FROM THE MALL AND AIRPORT

Stay was just ok, after check in disaster.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The check in was not streamline, used booking .com accidently ordered 2 rooms, booking cancelled quickly but the hotel still charged me 25.00 for an honest mistake because I'm new to using online travel service I felt like hotel punished me :(

Room was nice and big.

Very pleasant over all
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The place was being remodeled and it was a little loud and dusty

The room was comfortable and clean. The breakfast was good and filling. The staff was friendly

Overall the stay was great for one night.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

There was some confusion on the room I was in. My wife came to the hotel later after check-in and was given the incorrect room. Booking the hotel and checking out. I received the wrong bill.

Location of the hotel. The friendly staff and nice parking area.

Funny smell, dirty towel still in room at check in.

Funny smell, dirty towel still in room at check in. Didn't clean room between nights. Ice machine didn't work. Neighboring guest were loud, cleaning crew could be heard outside in the morning.

refreshing, clean, friendly, and comfortable.

we were unaware that the pool was closed. we found out after we bought swimsuits and went to the pool in them to swim. we would not have bought suits if we knew the pool was closed. we ended up going to a nearby rec center to swim at our own expense. since the hotel pool was closed it would have been nice to have the admission price deducted from our bill. also the waffles were very popular at breakfast. it would be a lot better if they added a second waffle maker to make the process go faster. just those two things would have made our stay better. literally everything else was great!!!

we loved just about everything!!! we took the shuttle to and from the airport and had no problems. the room was clean and comfortable. the bed was exceptionally soft and easy to sleep in. breakfast was very good. the hotel location was very close to the area attractions we wanted to visit. we had a very fun time and are thinking of returning at a future date with our family.

The staff was helpful.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

The hotel touted an outdoor pool, the pool was in for repair or cleaning. It would have been wonderful to take a swim after driving all day. The room was comfortable, but the TV was in need of repair as it would turn itself on and off, it was very annoying. We did report the TV problem and were asked if we wanted ot move rooms, but at 2130, it was not anything I wanted to do. The staff was helpful esp when trying to print my airplane boarding pass from the business center, the pass could only be printed in the hotel desk printer .That process was very irritating and unnecessary.

The staff was helpful. The hotel shuttle to the airport was one of the reasons for selecting this hotel.

Location, cost and airport whittle were the main factors...
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Bathroom sink area a bite small.

Location, cost and airport whittle were the main factors used in choosing this motel. Undergoing renovation but did not affect review.

There wasn't room in the early morning shuttle to the...

There wasn't room in the early morning shuttle to the airport. I had to take a shuttle an extra hour earlier and waited at airport for 3 hours. When I called to make reservation they told me no problem with shuttles but neglected to tell me to put my name in list. I didn't know until I checked in at 8 pm that the shuttle I wanted was full. The extra hour rest meant a lot to me.

everything was great!!

i was unaware of the damage policy. i wanted to pay with cash and was informed at check in that i would be required to put a deposit off $200 in case i damaged the room. i had to change financial plans to accommodate the policy. i wish i would have known so i could have planned for it.

very comfortable room. soft bed. very quiet atmosphere especially at night.

Great stay. Would recommend to anyone who needed a place close to the airport.

A little construstion was going on in the loby area and at times congested. But, this would be expected of a place that was trying to remodel to be of better service.

The Front Staff and Breakfast Server were excellent and friendly and very accommodating I had flown up from Florida to a funeral and Cathy, the Front Desk Manager, made arrangements for me to check in a little early so that I could get ready for the funeral. The gentleman who met me at the Airport and also took me back the next day was very friendly and helpfull, too.

My Gradfather was in Cleveland form 1905 to 1938 went back...
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

My Gradfather was in Cleveland form 1905 to 1938 went back to Italy to live. In 1969 he came ta Australia for my wedding. He told me that he loved to Go back to Cleveland one more time & walk round Cleveland. I Sed Nonno one day I will go for you. Took me 47 Years to do it but I did. Walking in Cleveland I felt that my Grandfather was there holding me by the hand. I loved my Nonno & Nonna

Some good things and some bad things

The first two days our room was cleaned, the door was left open!!!! Thankfully, it was not wide open and we did not have anything taken. So after that, the next 2 days, I declined having our room cleaned. I also thought the price was kind of high for the hotel.

The location of the hotel was very nice. No more than about 35 minutes from everywhere we needed to go. The waffles were good, but most mornings it was so crowded, with only one waffle maker, did not get a chance to eat before we had to be on the road. And although, our room was not ready when we got into town at 4:00 p.m. and being over 7 hours on the road.....the manager was nice enough to get us a room with 2 beds!!!!

Good location, bad everything else.

Poorly kept property, old rooms., lobby looked under construction. Pool filter was broken and pool was green. Breakfast was free but barely warm. If you are visiting Baldwin Wallace college there is a low promo rate you can't get through booking.com and they won't honor it after the fact.

Good location.

Cleveland Rocks
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

One morning the coffee was empty and I had to leave before it was refilled. I need my coffee. But I'd stay there again!

Clean and easy to get to from CLE airport. Easy access to freeways giving fast travel around the city. Hotel was comfortable with a good breakfast. Staff was friendly. Refrigerator in room was very nice. Good restaurants close by. Got value for e!

My night was awesome and my morning was stressful.

I paid for parking and airport shuttle. The shuttle situation was not clear. I was told I could go on the 4:45 or the 5:30 shuttle. Long story short, I had to pay for a cab and rush to the airport. The gentleman at the front desk that morning seemed to be bothered that I had asked him to call a cab for me and bothered by any conversation I had with him after I was politely adamant that he called one for me.

The lady upon check in was so very nice.

Not a very good experience

We checked in around 1 AM in the morning, the associate at the reception was not very happy about that, he just handed us the access cards and that's it, but failed to let us know he is going to hold $25 beside the room price, just in case we stole something (a heads up would have been nice). In the morning we woke up around 9.30 AM and rushed for the famous and highly appreciated breakfast, but there was a surprise waiting for us. The breakfast is closed at 9 AM during business days. We didn't know about that, and the associate failed to inform as at check in. They had a sign on the reception with the breakfast hours, but at 1 AM that was very easy to be missed by us, and the hotel personnel didn't give us a heads-up. In our room there was not schedule for the breakfast time either. I told the person at the reception about this situation that i was not happy about what happened, but he was very cold and told me there is a sign on the desk and it's my fault if i didn't see it, then he said have a good day and left in the back-office.

Nice clean room, comfortable bed.

Not impressed, won't return.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Although they are renovating, the overall appearance of the hotel was old, grimy and dirty. Even my room, which had recently been updated was not clean, with the bathroom fixtures having rust and grime. Additionally, the room itself was just not clean. I found someone else's old sock on the floor, the toilet seat was visibly dirty and the shower head was so loose that it would not spray water into the tub. Overall, I definitely would not return to this hotel.

Value

Staff at front desk no communication with shift change for late check out so someone was constantly knocking on our door from housekeeping to floor manage!

Value

Hotel is not professionally run

Poor customer service, room was not cleaned daily (!), front lobby being remodeled but did not drape off area so construction materials and dust were everywhere!

Bed was comfortable, room dark and quiet (get room in front, this property abuts the highway)

Wont be staying again.

Breakfast area was laid out poorly, and tables had not been cleaned. They ran out of several item. The juice was watered down. Lastly, the elevator was broken, making it very difficult to get around hotel.

The guest room was clean

Our room really smelled, I was told to call for shuttle to...

See above!

Our room really smelled, I was told to call for shuttle to airport day of check in, then was told not until I checked in. We have stayed at this location at least 10 times. Very disappointed this time! I had a total,of 8 people staying here this time, Ned was embarrassed to Jane this place recommended.

• Reviewed: 23 June 2017

Clean and comfortable airport hotel

I chose the hotel because of the outdoor pool. But the pool was closed due to some repairs required. This was at the end of June, where outdoor swimming is ideal due to the hot weather. This information should have somehow been updated in the description. Also, it is an airport hotel which offers free breakfast. The breakfast doesn't start until 6am, which is understandable. But when I asked if there was any type of take away breakfast for earlier flights (like a piece of fruit or a granola/grain bar) the answer was no. Given that many people choose to stay at airport hotels the evening before early morning flights, and I would think it's possible for them to offer even a piece of fruit for those who must check out so early that they miss the breakfast.

Clean and modern-ish hotel.

Familiar surroundings.

Lobby under construction. No assistance to room(s)with luggage. Parking, which was normally very good, was not so convenient, at first. Bathtub needed to be disinfected.

Familiar surroundings. Style and renovated rooms.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

Unfortunate renovation

No hot water for the first two days we were there, bath tub had mold had to change rooms around 9 p.m., bed skirt had fluids on it...not sure what....lobby furniture is slicked over and needs to be replaced, cleanliness was poor. Location good.

Don't expect much
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

The room was not properly cleaned 2 days in a row even after complaining to the front desk. Water in the shower we lukewarm 2 days in a row even after notifying the front desk. The second day of our stay the room was not properly made up. Soap and shampoo were not replenished. Used towels in the bathroom were not removed and replaced. Staff failed to communicate what steps they took to remediate the situation. Very little effort was made to inform us about their evaluation and remediation. Poorly operated facility.

Property was close to conference site.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Poor management and ownership

We did not have hot water during our stay and could not take a shower after traveling for hours. It was a terrible experience. Ownership did little to show concern for customers. I would never stay there again.

Nice location, good staff,

Bed was "lumpy" and too soft. "Hot" water not available, but they called and told us. Did not know where else to stay. Received small discount for water issue.

Location was excellent for Baldwin Wallace College

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Ask if they have hot water BEFORE you go

No hot water. We were told a "part went out 3 days before our stay and they could only get the part from California, ground shipped. " They hoped to have it fixed soon. They didn't mention it when checking in, only the next morning when we asked about it. We had warmish water at night but only cool/cold in the mornings.

Staff was very friendly. Room very clean. No smell etc

Nothing terrible rooms service the 1 time they did come.

Nothing terrible rooms service the 1 time they did come..... Breakfast was cold or constantly no good.

• Reviewed: 21 April 2017

Charged my card 5 times for 1 night and did not offer to...

Charged my card 5 times for 1 night and did not offer to compensate me for holding onto over $400 for the weekend. Money I could have needed on vacation with kids.

FALSE MISLEADING, BEWARE
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds- Disability Access/Non-Smoking

Reserved disability/handicap room per website description. However room was not accessible in any way...no grab bars in tub, room was not wide enough to accommodate power wheelchair. Family member almost fell in shower due to not having any assistance. Room was located a very far distance from lobby and that made it even more difficult to maneuver for family member to get around. Door to room stuck and would not open or close easy. No electric doors at lobby making it hard to get disabled family member in and out as well as our luggage. Staff were NOT accommodating at all, we tried to check out after first night and was told we would have to wait until the next morning.

Absolutely nothing....the worst place I've ever stayed!

• Reviewed: 31 March 2017

Nice rooms but beware of hidden costs!! Drive yourself to the airport!
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

We were charged more than the price quoted. The web site says shuttle available until 1:30 am. we made reservations with front desk for 1:00 am pick up at the airport. We called, and no one was available to come and get us. We were stranded. The desk man said "It's not my problem." I am handicapped, and did not appreciate his cocky attitude. We contacted corporate office and the man there was trying to find another hotel close to come and get us. Fortunately another driver's passengers did not arrive, so we were able to get back to the hotel!

Nice rooms, clean and close to the airport.

Shuttle service to airport was full we had to find our own...

Shuttle service to airport was full we had to find our own transportAtion to airport. Comfort inn would not pay for it for us that is the reason we booked there cor the shuttle service.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

We stayed here while seeing our future soldier off at MEPS.

We stayed here while seeing our future soldier off at MEPS. The location is excellent and the hotel was a great value. The staff could not have been more kind

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Comfort Inn Middleburg Heights Cleveland

The only thing I was a little upset about was we requested a room with easy access because my wife just had surgery and instead we was given a room on the second floor and quite a ways down from the elevator. It was hard for her to walk.

The room was excellent, the location was excellent, the staff was excellent, the price was excellent!! Also enjoyed the free continental breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Would recommend to travelers headed to the airport.
    • King Room - Disability Access/Non-Smoking

When we arrived we were told that our reservation had been cancelled. Thankfully ty were able to accommodate us. It would have been terribly inconvenient to find another place to spend the night.

Our room was clean and comfortable. We were pleased to be able to leave our car there and be shuttled to the airport.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

No shuttle service guarantee.

We had an early flight in the morning and my husband booked the family here so we would all be at the airport on time. The shuttle driver never arrived. They called a taxi at our expense. Speaking with the manager today she stated that the shuttle is a courtesy and there is nothing they an do about it. If you need a shuttle to the airport, book some where else. This is not the place for you.

The location was why we chose this hotel and it is close to the airport.