Reviews of Quality Inn Near Ft. Meade 2 stars

8828 Washington Boulevard, Jessup, MD 20794, USA

#7 of 7 hotels in Jessup

I wouldn't stay again The price was right for a quik trip for a 50th birthday party.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Can't walk to restaurants. Not much in the area. Facility small. Halls needed cleaning. Computer right where beeakfast area was. Very small area. Our first floor room had little brown ants. Safe didn't work. Gave us another room one floor up. No snys but that safe didn't work either. Whole fac dated. Frig noisy. overheard another 2nd floor customer say she was eaten up by ants during the night.

Small facility. Breakfast area small. One computer in breakfast for use. Breakfast was good. The usual. Facility was reasonably clean. Enough towels in bathroom. No mold anywhere. Frig and microwave. Desk let us get paper plates and forks from breakfast area. Front desk friendly and came right away when we called. Close to airport. Price reasonable for area. Air worked ok.

I enjoyed the the room the cleanest of it I wasn't too...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I didn't like the check out procedure and what I had to experience but the front desk clerk was awesome

I enjoyed the the room the cleanest of it I wasn't too happy and the location of my room on the third floor bottle buy some empty door

Great! I will be back next year!
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Refrigerator did not work right. Was not cold enough! Air conditioner could have been cooler.

Staff was very friendly and was nice to have breakfast everyday! Room was close to concert venue (Merriweather Post Pavilion). Maid service waited to you were clear of the room before room service.

l will return, but will not expect the world.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bad smell at the lobby. It smelt like an open sewer and of course the front desk attendant did "not know where the smell was coning from". It definitely was not from outside the building, because we did not smell it outside.

Affordable, relatively clean and comfortable beds. Location was close to plenty of interesting entertainment businesses.

Great stay, loved the breakfast and gym!

Cleaning staff

The hotel offered a lot of amenities at a great price. Unfortunately, the cleaning staff are very rude and not welcoming at all. Other than that, great place to stay! Front desk staff are friendly.

The location was convenient for our needs and being able to...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room smelled terrible and floors felt extremely dirty. The staff was neither nice nor rude.

The location was convenient for our needs and being able to have our pet with us was important.

I loved the fact that I got to check in about 2 hours early...
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I did not like that I went down to breakfast at about 8:40am and there was not much of anything left and breakfast doesn't end until 10am. I wanted to make a waffle, but decided against it because the waffle mix was mostly water. Also, one of the ceiling boards in the room was slightly up and this kind of freaked me out because 1- I did not want to be blamed for this being messed with and 2- cracks, holes and openings like this is where I believe mice come in from and Lord knows I did not want to see that. I didn't make notice of it since it was only slightly open plus again, I was too tired to change rooms or be bothered with someone coming up to fix this.

I loved the fact that I got to check in about 2 hours early because I was exhausted. Thank you for that.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

Will not return.
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Dirty and stinky carpet in room. Mildew smell throughout. The water pressure with so low our toilet will not flush. In the morning we went out for breakfast and it was a complete disaster as far as breakfast food... presentation and service we ended up driving which was an inconvenience and having breakfast out. When we came back in the evening the entire hallway to our room smelled like marijuana so bad I felt like we were going to get high just walking to our room. I will absolutely never stay here again and I absolutely always love Quality Inns

Quiet, clean, convenient location & good amenities!
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

I'd like more breakfast options like turkey bacon, plus additions for eggs like mushrooms,spinach & onions would also be nice. A 2nd waffle iron would eliminate the waiting in line.

Bagels, juice & cold cereal were my daily fare. The accessibility to the highway and the in-room microwave & refrigerator make this my number 1 choice in the area. The staff is always pleasant, helpful & accommodating. They are very responsive to guests needs!

Affortable stay while visiting DC
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast was standard, could have had more choices

The room was clean and the bed was comfortable Fridge, microwave, heating/AC system, hairdryer in the room Great for visiting DC by a car (40-50 min drive from DC downtown)

Poor Location price decor smell lighting cleanliness
    • Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location price decor smell lighting cleanliness

Entire hotel needs to be rehabbed! Foul smell poor lighting oils and outdated

The Manager

Receptionist on duty on 19 April 2018 was unprofessional and lackadaisical

The Manager

THESE 2 THINGS DO NOT I REPEAT NOT BELONG IN THE SAME ROOM The worst ever.!!. First who the hades p

The night of the wind.

Not much of a view.

Very clean. Comfortable bed.

Overall comfortable, just what I needed!

Carpet looked very dusty

Very comfy bed and delicious waffles!

It was OK Good value

Parking for large vehicle

Very good value.
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Non-Smoking

Wasn't nothing to complain about.

Room and bed was very comfortable.

Smoking was available
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

Not on the inside... located with door outside

Smoking was available

friendly staff

bed was uncomfortable

Friendly staff

The room and bed was fine
    • Double Room with Two Double Beds - Smoking

The breakfast was not great

The room and bed was fine

Smelt like weed

Smelt like weed

• Reviewed: 19 May 2016

I like the huskeeping lady work on that area es nice and...

The hotel is not too clean the laudry room is not clean the machines too and other areas de el hotel.

I like the huskeeping lady work on that area es nice and clean im and the room 125.

• Reviewed: 15 March 2016

The staff was so helpful & I absolutely loved the...

I didn't like that the ice machine had dirt inside of it. I just went to McDonald's and they filled it up with no problem.

The staff was so helpful & I absolutely loved the housekeeping staff. They were the absolute best.

• Reviewed: 23 February 2016

Had a fridge & microwave.

The bedspread was white & had black marks over it. Not a good look. The bathroom was so small they had to cut the door to open around the toilet.

Had a fridge & microwave.

• Reviewed: 6 July 2015

The convenience to our weekend activities was extremely...

The first room we were given in the back of the property was dark and dank. It didn't feel safe or smell clean.

The convenience to our weekend activities was extremely time-saving. The in-room refrigerators and microwaves were exactly what we needed. The early morning free breakfast was delicious and timely!

• Reviewed: 11 June 2015

It was clean, quiet & comfortable.

The 1st floor rooms at the back of the property did not seem safe for female travelers. We felt a security person should be posted there. Sink leaked and safe wouldn't lock but they were very quickly fixed upon our notifying management.

It was clean, quiet & comfortable. Staff was responsive to our needs. They moved us from the back to the front of property without any hassle. Staff corrected any room ddeficiencies immediately. The closeness to the highway entrance was excellent. Free breakfast was great.Refrigerator worked well in room.

• Reviewed: 18 February 2015

Free Wi-Fi, good location, fridge and microwave

Mirror was broken on closet door, dirty wash rags left in our room from previous visitors, bathroom floor was covered with hair...um, the really nasty kind of hairs :(.Fiancee fell in the parking lot that had not been plowed or salted in the midst of a winter storm. Will not b we staying again.

Free Wi-Fi, good location, fridge and microwave

• Reviewed: 3 May 2016

we could park right outside of our room.

THe ice machine was located so far away from our room, we didn't even get ice while there

we could park right outside of our room.

• Reviewed: 2 May 2016

The staff was great!

The staff was great!

• Reviewed: 17 July 2015

The staff was very, very pleasant and welcoming.

The bathroom needs updating. The tub was dingy. I was reluctant to use the shower.

The staff was very, very pleasant and welcoming.

• Reviewed: 16 June 2015

it was very close to our destinations and close to major...

The tub was dirty.

it was very close to our destinations and close to major highways.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2015

Not clean

Not clean

• Reviewed: 24 February 2015

Very good customer service.

It was obvious that the room was flooded at some point.

Very good customer service.

There are also 18 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.