Reviews of Quality Inn Hayward 3 stars

24997 Mission Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94544, USA

#5 of 15 hotels in Hayward

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It was great. The only thing I would add is a non-dairy option for the breakfast, like soy milk. I wasn't able to eat the breakfast, but my boyfriend did and he seemed to enjoy the eggs and bacon, they even had waffles if you want to start your day with dessert! lol

It was nice to have a small fridge and microwave. It's the type of room with a separate toilet/tub from sink which is also nice so one person can use the sink while the other is in the shower. It also had a small couch.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Overall very clean property. Staff was very friendly and polite. Door had issues closing. Locks may need to be adjusted to ensure doors open and close properly.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

My room smelled like smoke every evening; I complained more than twice, but Owner/Manager said it was a Non Smoking room. I said come inside and smell, he did then continued to give excuses. Breakfast choices very limited and the eggs tasted like instant eggs. Always seemed low or out of breakfast items.

Room was clean and breakfast just okay.The location and the price I paid was a good value. Everything worked in the room and the breakfast staff and housekeeping very friendly.

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

Very noisy. First night, our room was outside the constantly used ice machine and close to the road so we moved the next night. However, that night's sleep was ruined by multiple other guests leaving their diesel engine trucks idling for far too long, honking car horns and some fool knocked on our door in error at 4:45am. Seems like the place is filled with work crews who don''t care how much noise they make or when. The breakfast looks good but tastes like cardboard food. Very close to a major power line. I wouldn't stay here again.

Rooms are clean and have been updated recently. Staff are nice and accommodating.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was fine EXCEPT for having the room next door to the reservation desk/breakfast area. It was very noisy and also so many construction trucks in the parking lot. I will never get a room next to the reservation desk/breakfast area again as it was very noisy and I could hear people talking and lots of banging dishes, etc.

Very clean.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Location was on main thorough fair - busy road - lots of traffic noise.

Rroom was very nice and very modern with laminate floors and granite counter tops.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I won’t encourage anyone to stay because car parking unsafe there are stolener, the managerment is bad, I my car get broke lost $500 values, I was request to review security CC cameras but managing didn’t not review

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

Not a huge issue, but there appeared to be a stain on the bed sheet that I noticed as I pulled back the comforter. It looked like foundation.

The front desk staff are amazing! Very helpful and polite. Thank you!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I specifically asked for extra pillows due to severe back pain/issues. I was reassured that I would get extra pillows so I didn't bring any from home When I arrived not only did they have no extra pillows available but not any blankets that I could ball up and use in place of a pillow. Staff wasn't apologetic and I felt I was putting them out by even asking. I didn't sleep at all bc of this.

Interior and outside

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Hairs found on the walls all over the bathroom and shower, would have been pretty easy to spot for anyone cleaning the place. Room smelled like smoke despite being a non-smoking room - had to call the lobby to avoid getting charged. Since we arrived late, there were no rooms left to switch to. TV didn't work, cable seemed loose but doesn't allow for any fiddling with the cables since it is screwed tight to the wall. The door had one lock, the bolt had been removed. Someone was outside at 11 PM shouting angrily at the top of their lungs on their phone. Honestly, feels like our experience didn't need to be so below average if there was just a little bit of care put into the maintenance of the rooms.

Staff was pleasant and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was decent but they ran out of bacon and didn't refill it for the final hour of the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The Bad Space under door at least half inch. Door need replacing or rehanging Plastic Flooring, no carpet gives a more simple feel Don't expect 24 hour reception. I went there at 5:45 and it was 5:55 before anyone arrived in spite of ringing bell continually. No hanging space. WiFi is iffy and needs upgrading. Stutters and loses connection.

The Good Renovated Rooms Bed Comfortable, Sheets good cotton. Lots of power points for all those devices Shower New Good Washbasin ditto Nice touch magnifying mirror so you can get a really good close shave. Lighting is modern and functional in needed places.

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

The location and the people. It seems like a cheap hotel with working girls working. Police was called out for a woman and guy fighting.

The rooms were small but clean nice decoration.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Brakefast should have more variety.

We where very happy with location and room was cleaned every day. Also there's a lot of places to vesit around the area.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The room was dusty floor , The door stuck had to force it open and slam it shut !! The neighbors were parting until 1:30 am very noisy . Breakfast was not very hot . I was very disappointed .

Bed was comfortable , shower was nice. Close to were I had Business .

• Reviewed: 23 February 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Since they are updating their hotel facilities, so there is a little bit decoration smell inside the room.

Good location, facilities are brand new, staff was helpful and very polite.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I think the floor was a bit dirty. Overall the room was clean.

Location was great for us to easily/quickly get to Hayward Bart to attend a concert at Oakland Coliseum/Oracle Arena. Bed was comfy. Room was nice, good size. Buffet breakfast was really good, complete with waffles, oatmeal, eggs, potatoes, juice.

• Reviewed: 29 January 2017

The room is mess. There's trash and dust everywhere. It seems that the room just finished the re-decoration but they didn't clean it very well. The sensor of light and fan in the bathroom are broken. The light and the fan turned on automatically many times in the middle of the night, making very loud noise and made us sleepless. We talked to the reception the situation and they told us the problem fixed next day but it still happened at the 2nd night. We went to receiption AGAIN, they didn't take any action for our complaint and just told us "they can't do anything" (no other room for us to change) When the day we checked out, we're not happy about how they handled this problem because they didn't do anything. We left our contact phone to their manager but they DID NOT call back!!!! Very disappointed, upset, and angry experience. We don't deserve this!! We want refund!!!! I will never recommend this hotel to anyone else.

• Reviewed: 22 January 2017

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

My flight got cancelled and changed, so I missed like 2 days and the hotel or booking .Com did not refund my money for the day that I was not In the hotel

Beautiful hotel, hot tub in the middle of the room was amazing

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lousy breakfast. Dirty room. Sink did not drain and they did not fix it when we pointed it out. Carpet and upholstery urgently need to be cleaned/replaced. Noisy plumbing. Sketchy neighborhood.

We only stay here as it is close to friends. Of all the lousy hotels in Hayward, this one was the least awful. But it is going down hill fast.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2017

See above. Comfortable room though

I didnt like that the remodlers were out working using a saw until 10 o clock and the shouting that goes on at a construction site. I also was in a room next to where the construction workers were staying so it was alot of in and out .then they were up at 3 making noise.

• Reviewed: 28 November 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

lots of damages done by previous tennants to the room I was given. people in neighboring rooms up all night opening and closing doors.door interior lock broken off. not a restful sleep at all because of the noise all night by neighbors.so if you're a hard sleeper than this place will do for you. Room 308 needs repairs. see photos.

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

The breakfast needed more then just donuts and waffle and eggs. Perhaps some sausage, bacon, hash browns. They kept putting out cream cheese and no bagels.

The young lady was extremely nice at the front desk when we checked in, very helpful with guiding us where we needed to go overall very pleasant. The lady when we checked out as well was very helpful and pleasant.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2016

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

The carpet in room 125 was FILTHY! The headboards and bottom shelf of the night stand were covered in dust.

The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was decent. Good location for where we needed to be.

• Reviewed: 17 September 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast included eggs and bacon,somewhat unusual at this price point. Good location near a Bart station. Rooms are a little dated but well kept and bed was comfy.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2016

More choice of fruits for bkfst. Stayed 4 days, only on the first day they had apples ,after that there were no fruits.

Property was very clean. Beds were comfy and neat.

• Reviewed: 14 August 2016

Microwave isn't working, when I put my food in and waited for my food I thought it's running, but in fact the microwave light is on only, so I had cold burrito that night. My door got knocked three times in the morning, the first time was an idiot at 6 in the morning who got confused between my and his door room, second time was at 6:30 I went to the door room see who's there and I couldn't find anyone, third time at 7:30 when when I heard the knocking I decided to not answer and foucus on my sleep; aftet few minutes everything went quite.

Honestly the bathroom is so clean and the size of the whole bathroom isn't small.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I confirmed 2 beds and when I got to the room it was only 1 bed. They then brought over a roller bed. The roller bed was most uncomfortable. There was no cushion and little cover and no pillow. It was late when we returned for bed. So, I turned the bed down, only to find very little cover and the springs were not nice.

Nice location and clean rooms.

• Reviewed: 10 July 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom fan got annoying and the wifi didn't let me connect to everything.

I liked the breakfast and the bed was comfy. The guy at the check in was really nice and funny.

• Reviewed: 27 June 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noisy next to the highway. Very minor repairs needed, ie. tap was creaky and stiff; weatherstripping missing on exterior door - quite a gap.

Convenience of a hot and nutritious breakfast, included in the price

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There nothing bad or dislike to say about this place

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no phone in the room

I liked the night clerk, he was very nice.

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

The staff is friendly, attentive and helpful. The room and facilities are clean and was updated and stylish.

Nothing negative

Staff were polite and friendly. Room was clean & comfortable.

parking was challenging.

The breakfast was good and elaborate. Good value for the money. The room was comfortable and decorated nicely.

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

The freshly planted flowers. The clean rooms

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Supermarket a ten minute walk.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Room very dirty, called to replace filthy comforter, soap/shampoo unsatisfactory

Location to where I had to work, coffee in office was good

No place near to eat!

The room

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

roadside noise; room needs soundproofing solution

location is convenient

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Cold water shower. Lack of privacy. Will not stay again.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Staff was so friendly and helpful. The gentleman working the evening shift was super accommodating g and helpful.

The staff was rude forced me out of the room early very noisy and impolite

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Noise from the street vehicles

Room is clean, bed is comfortable.

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

The conforter is too dirty. The staff just change a room for us without applogy.

Nice staff

No phone in our room.

Rooms were clean, room for disabled was excellent and shower was perfect. Breakfast was fresh and well presented.

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

Great place would book again!

Breakfast was great and the beds were the most comfortable!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Parking spaces are a bit small

The new renovated room

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

maybe the price could be lower

they could extend the hours for breakfast

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

New remodel, clean, comfortable.

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

Very clean, the staff is friendly and helpful.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Great people and customer service.

Tv picture wasn't clear

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The shower and bed were absolutely wonderful.

Every thing. Enjoyed my stay

the cable was terrible

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

• Non Smoking Queen/Queen

Under construction. Messy, noisey, dirty, and smelly. Truck running day and night.

The eggs were ok. Location was great

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

value for money

They lost my scraf

The service was excellent the morning breakfast was was great

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There was hair hair in the shower and toilet

Very nice , updated and price is great

• Reviewed: 4 January 2017

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel room is a nice size for the value of pay.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Location for SF not ideal.

Breakfast was good for motel, staff friendly and helpful. room was clean and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2016

• Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast room is quite small. Coffee counter too close to table...not safe for guests.

room is neat and clean...no stale smell.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Cleanliness.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The furniture had stains.

The staff was very nice and helpful.

• Reviewed: 27 October 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Noice sometimes from above..

Clean rooms...nice people...they are very good to help me when I need something..,,very professional.

• Reviewed: 21 October 2016

Perfect place for few nights , close to Sanfrancisco. Just 35 min

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

• Queen Room - Non-Smoking

They could use an upgrade...or it will become a residential motel.

The staff was friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 6 October 2016

iron not working

very nice, staff very nice

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Cheap but clean

• Reviewed: 21 September 2016

Still expensive for a Hayward Motel

Everything we fine

Room was good and bed was comfortable

Browse Quality Inn Hayward traveller photo gallery