Reviews of Clarion Inn Lake Buena Vista, a Rosen Hotel 3 stars

8442 Palm Parkway, Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL 32836, USA

#215 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Absolutely impressed. Great value and excellent staff and accommodations
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There were no complaints we loved everything

My family and I usually stay on Disney property. But due to rising costs we decided to stay here. Wow excellent experience. Better than Disney resorts in my experience. We will definitely be returning.

Okay place to stay.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The walkways were dirty, the elavator always smelled horrible and the carpet in my room had an odor.

The location was great. Lots of places to eat in walking distance and there is a bus stop right outside the hotel that you can get a bus to take you to Disney springs or SeaWorld. Other than the carpet odor, the bed was comfortable, room and bathroom looked clean.

Our stay at the Clarion.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The air conditioners in both are rooms were very noisy. Street noise very noticeable if you have a pool view room.

I booked 2 rooms for a family weekend getaway and both rooms were very clean but a little dated. The beds were very comfortable, also each room had a small fridge, microwave and coffee maker which we took advantage of as we had doggie bags from some great nearby restaurants. Pool area was very nice and also a large splash pad pool for young children. The breakfast buffet was VERY good with a large selection for a nominal cost and worth it. There is a small well stocked general store in the lobby so if you forgot something you can pick it up there. This hotel is close to all attractions.

Absolutely Enjoyable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It will be nice if the hotel offered free breakfast. It will be a nice bonus.

I loved everything about the hotel. Enjoyed the pool. I will definitely be back.

Good hotel in superb location
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Size of room and hotel breakfast. Butter is not good, the selection of yougurts are poor and fruits even worse.

Location and cost are at the top of most valuable.

Only stayed one night but everything was okay .
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Young lady who took care of my booking in was very pleasant and explained where my room was located and check out times. She also wished me happy birthday as she noticed my date of birth from my passport-which was very good.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Good hotel at a good price. Comfortable bed.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room and bathroom showed its age. The bathroom needs a really good scour.

The staff very helpful. The fridge and microwave was nice to have in the room.

comfortable and lovely
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only thing that wasnt happy was had to check out by 11am and when i asked one of check in staff had told me i had 2hrs to check out(until 1pm),so me coming all the way from Texas houston with ma kids didnt appreciate not being told the truth and was planning to go to beach early morning and be back to check out by 1pm as had been told but changed my mind.So when i called that morning the lady told me i only had until 12pm if i had stayed until 1 pm i would have incurred more charges.

The rooms were clean, comfortable and enviroment was calm and queit.I loved the hotel was secure had enough security.Also loved the fact that hotel was 15minutes to disney world theme parks,also was close to soo many different restaurants and gas stations.

We will stay there again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Water pressure in the shower was weak but not a deal breaker.

The room was clean. The beds were comfortable. There were ample towels provided The location is good. The price was very reasonable.

Great place to stay near Disney!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our view of the parking lot, and the arcade was closed.

This hotel is a great place to stay, close to Disney, but not expensive. The room was comfortable, but our view was of the parking lot, where last time we had a pool view. Nevertheless, it was still a great experience. The buffet is a great deal, for both breakfast and dinner. Lots of good food at a reasonable rate. Our grandson, who is under 10, was free! The grounds is tastefully landscaped and quite beautiful. There are 2 pools that are nice, along with a kiddie water park, with lots of fountains. Our only disappointment was they had blocked us from going in the arcade room, because of repairs, so our grandson was unhappy he couldn't play. All in all, though, I would not hesitate to stay here again and would recommend it to others, especially those on a budget!

Family Vacation
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We have stayed at this property numerous times but this visit was disappointing. The room smelled musty and the air conditioner did not work.

The proximity of the hotel to area attractions and the friendly staff

Great location, friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Air conditioning unit not the best, room was warm during the day. At one point our door malfunctioned and we got locked in. Security arrived within minutes and fixed it.

Great location, friendly staff. Very attentive servers in restaurant.

Very nice place! Would recommend it anyone!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was nothing I did not like!

The cleanliness, the bed was so comfy! The pool was very nice and clean. The restaurant was nice breakfast and dinner was a good variety at the buffet! I was very pleased with everything!

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Really nice
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It would’ve been nice if the beds were bigger

The hotel was beautiful, everything was clean and the people were friendly. I wished the beds were bigger but that was my only issue, everything was perfect

The breakfast buffet and the supper buffet was good, but NOT...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There is no room service, the grill wasn’t open during mid day - the Lite Bite is open (a gift shop with some food) but I wanted to sit down for lunch- the restaurant is open fir breakfast and supper only. I injured my knee on vacation- the hotel doesn’t have any accommodations- no wheelchairs etc. Once I got to the room I couldn’t leave until the crutches I bought, over the phone, came- so the lack of room service was inconvenient.

The breakfast buffet and the supper buffet was good, but NOT included in the cost if the rooms. The rooms were well cleaned and the rooms were nice and clean. Pool was nice.

Great location near parks and restaurants!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had a family emergency and needed to request a late check out due to our ride being unavailable and the staff were accommodating to let us stay longer due to circumstances.

It was fair
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shuttle service it's HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like for you to not advertise the complimentary shuttle service. That was the worse experience ever. If you advertise something you have to stand behind it. The shuttle service is very limeted and the drivers CANNOT DRIVE, I honesty wonder how they got their driver's license, there are a lot of families with little ones that use this free service, so I feel that it should be priority to have good and polite drivers. They can't drive and they are rude, it should not be like that because they are getting for their services, if they don't like thier job they should find something else. I feel a lot of families book this hotel because of the convenience of having shuttle services, but they don't know how horrible of a service they provide. My family and 3 other families are coming back in December but we will NOT book this hotel again only because of their poor shuttle service. That's a shame because other than that we had a good stay.

Good location, most staff was polite.

Location to shopping, restaurants and theme parks.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

AC went out the first day. Not impressed with staff nor other guests at this hotel. Such a sketchy bunch of people that security guards ( harassed!!) even questioned my husband and I because we were sitting in our car with AC on because our room AC went out on the first day! ( even tho we had the parking permit unclear site) . No coffee in lobby unless you pay $4 for a small hotel coffee from a machine. Ridiculous time share booth right in lobby hustling Walt Disney Tickets at low prices for time share tours! Older hotel, not up to Clarion stays in the past. Not impressed. Overcrowded, Walmart type hotel. Rude front desk clerk upon check in. Rude store clerk where one must buy coffee. Food is less than desirable, buffet style for $10 a person .... poorly handled. Room was pretty clean ...except the tub had hairs in it!! Location to shopping, Dr . Philips area ( which is where family lives we visited) , restaurants and of course those theme parks! Shuttle buses ( refurbished school buses but only seat 25 people with no AC) offered but they only run 3 times a day and only drop off/pick up at Epcot and if you miss the return bus at Epcot that leaves earlier that the 9:45 pm pick up time.... be prepared to Uber or take a Taxi. Large groups and large families staying here 10 deep in one room! Sitting areas are not shaded outside. Pools are small , close early and filled with unsupervised children. Fountain wasn’t working and was a mosquito bed. Not a pleasant stay. Had I not prepaid for 8 nights I would have checked out the first day.

Location to shopping, restaurants and theme parks. Soda machines on each floor. That is about it for the pros.

Not far from both disney world and universal studios among...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The wifi did not work in our rooms, which is not fun when you are in the fifth floor two buildings from the reception. The breakfast was not worth $10, so once was enough. The shuttle to universal studios was only once a day in the morning, although the one to disney went more often.

Not far from both disney world and universal studios among others. Pretty comfortable beds and an ok room.

Grounds were well maintained, attractive, easy to maneuver.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Property was lovely, carpet in room was quite old and grungy, and towels were thin. Smaller room than I expected.

Grounds were well maintained, attractive, easy to maneuver. Room was clean, refreshingly cool, and comfortable. Good value. Great location.

I highly recommend the Clarion. I would stay here again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I purposefully stayed in Lake Buena Vista knowing they would have transportation to the parks. The transportation getting to the parks was easy but getting picked up was more difficult and my daughter and I missed our ride back to the motel one day b/c we were not in the right place. We called Uber service which cost us $10 instead of a taxi at $20. Another night when the park closed at 10:00 our transportation didn't pick us up until after 11:30pm. The only reason we waited was because several others were waiting for the same ride.

The property was beautiful, beds were comfy and location to the parks close. The breakfast buffet was delicious. We purchased souveniers in the gift shop and drinks b/c they were much cheaper than Disney. If it's your first time to the parks you are allowed to take in food and drinks so if you want to save money I recommend doing so. We didn't our first day in but did our second day.

• Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is very noisy because it is close to a highway. The rooms haven't been renewed for a very long time so that they are dirty and smell sometimes. Based on the price I paid, it was not worth it. You pay for a hotel, and in the end, you get a cheap motel.

It was ok
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room wasn't the cleanest. The rug was dirty, the bathroom tub wasn't clean. We we're disappointed. We requested the room we stayed in the last time we came, and when we got there to check in he couldn't find our reservation. So I think they just put us in that room to pacify us.

The bed was comfortable.

Location to parks-dinner was really good- best mashed...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Water pressure wasn't great-toilet was slow to flush-shower curtain didn't fit-the inside curtain was way to long!

Location to parks-dinner was really good- best mashed potatoes-room was always clean when we returned and always had a fresh supply of towels-employees very nice.

Clean and comfortable for our short stay to fly in and out...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Tracfic on I-4 was heard from room.

Clean and comfortable for our short stay to fly in and out of the Orlando airport. Love the lounge for food and drinks.

Good value for the price. We will stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was some sort of leak, such that the carpet in front of the bathroom was wet. We didn't notice it until very late Friday evening after we took our shoes off, and we thought the guests before us had gotten it wet. We were exhausted, so we soaked it up with pool towels and were very careful with the shower. Then we were gone all day Saturday, got in late again, and by Sunday morning, it was much worse. Our bad for not calling Friday night and asking to move. We did let the front desk know Sunday morning.

The beds were comfy and the pool was nice, although there is no hot tub. It was quiet in spite of being a motel property with the room doors opening to the outside. We had a 2nd floor pool view room and there was no noise. The security guard at the entrance makes it feel a little safer than some other places we've stayed. It is also very easy to access both Disney and Universal theme parks from this property.

overall, good location. needs into rent but would stay again to give another chance.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

cleanliness needs work. lots and lots of ants. dark corners on walkway. food on property not good at all.

location to Disney. plenty of dining choices. on duty guard.

Overall great stay especially for the price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Breakfast, non English speaking staff, crumbs on floor under chairs

Clean comfy beds, clean showers, bar, heated pool.ground floor as requested. Free shuttle to Epcot

Nice clean rooms, requested ground floor near pool and got...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Never managed to find the ice machine.

Nice clean rooms, requested ground floor near pool and got it! The rooms were very clean. The evening before my husbands birthday we came to out room to find a basket of goodies on the dresser for him. Staff were all very nice. The bar was nice (happy hour from opening at 5:30 until 7:00pm). Had a light dinner twice in the bar and it was great! Free shuttle bus to and from the parks. Would stay here again!

A clean, safe place to stay but a little expensive.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The outlets for charging your phone were too loose to retain the plugs. The hot water for the shower was only warm. Their was no outlet near the desk to plug in a computer. The room was very small for the price.

The location to Disney is fantastic. The room included a mini-fridge and microwave. The room also featured a nice partition door to the vanity.

The visit me and my family made for my son's 6th birthday was very pleasant.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

What I did not like most about was I had no cell phone service while in the hotel room. But when I step outside the room or even place my hand outside the room door, my service would kick in. And this will occur with or without the WiFi service available.

The beds were lovely and comfortable. And the location was amazing, as it was near many other restaurants, shopping centers and malls.

I enjoyed my 5 day stay here. Staff were friendly and helpful.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pools were smaller than expected and faced the freeway next to hotel. Rooms a bit dark, no main lighting in ceiling but not a deal killer.

Location and price. Large rooms.

Not too bad considering we only slept there.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Rooms are old. No hot tub. Buildings are run down. First room smelled like mold. Second room they have us was a little better. Probably won't stay there again.

Value

The location is good access with being just off Disney...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The microwave was in French, no English. difficult to program what we wanted. not all TV channels worked, some ice machines were not functional on day 1. Not all complimentary toiletries replaced on a daily basis.

The location is good access with being just off Disney properties and could mostly use Disney transportation and a quick Uber ride home. It was nice to have a shuttle to Disney property, but limited time options. Sufficient for a clean place to sleep and rest. Small cute pool area, but too cold for us to try.

It was mediocre.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The shuttles did not run at convenient times for Disney Parks. Website should offer the schedule so you know whether or not you are going to utilize it. We ended up driving into the parks. I also did not like checking in and being directed over to the guest service counter to get the shuttle schedule only to be almost tricked into listening to a vacation rental club spiel. Not what I wanted after a long car ride. The first day we were away from the room we were at Magic Kingdom. Got home late to the room not cleaned. Someone ( not us) put the do not disturb on our door handle. When I called front desk exhausted from the day, she blamed it on us and the sign when I reiterated we did not put it on there. It took 30 mins for them to bring us towels which is ridiculous. I had a very tired 6 yr old that needed a shower and it was already 11pm. Not very good Customer Service.

The pool was secure and at a central location with plenty of seating and tables. Kept clean. The location of the hotel was great and central to Disney World Parks and Disney Springs. A lot of restaurants to choose from around the hotel.

Price.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Small beds. Hard mattresses. Thin walls. My son left his stuffed animal in the room and I had to jump threw hoops to get it back after they finally located. WiFi password never worked.

Price. Air conditioner worked great.

Wonderful. It was our 2nd stay at Clarion. The location is perfect.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

1. Lighting in room could be brighter or better spread. However, it’s not a deal-breaker.

Great location, decent facilities. Clean rooms, very friendly staff.

I would definitely stay again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Room was very small. The refrigerator froze all our food fruit and drinks

Very close to parks. Cleanliness nice friendly staff. Store and restaurant on site very nice person who worked in morning.

The coffee was smooth and service polite at the dinner...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was not a gym at the property, no free breakfast and ridiculous prices at the mart in the lobby. There was not free coffee in the lobby.

The coffee was smooth and service polite at the dinner buffet.

Love the location and hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Didn't like the fact that you had to pay food breakfast (not included in the price). One of the morning front desk worker was a little rude.

Love the location and hotel.

It was only 1 night. Will try somewhere else next time.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The beds were not very comfortable and I couldn't believe that they weren't queen size. The handicapped parking was not anywhere near the elevator by our room so my wife had to walk the length of the hotel twice each time we went to the room.

The bathtub was a great size which allowed my wife to soak in the tub which she cannot do at home. The sliding door on the bathroom was pretty cool too. The lady at the front desk was real nice and apologized for our 20 minute wait to check in.

GREAT LOCATION !
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like the baby crib is kinda dangerous since my baby is almost 8 months and they move around so much , she hit herself few times & since the crib is metal type, she slept with me those 4 nights but everything else was perfect !

I loved this hotel so many store near by so many outlets it's just a perfect location I'll definitely visit again , hotel really clean , everything was perfect !

Close to Disney!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The maid banging on my window at 830. The door sign must have blown off in heavy winds. Wished she had called the front desk to see if we had checked out rather than banging on our window until I came to the door.

Super close to Disney. Property was nice, but we didn’t spend much time there. Nice pool and splash pad for kids.

It was relaxing
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had a issue with our room having a very bad smoke odor. We had that problem for two days. The front desk supervisor got us in a new room. Which was very kind of him.

Staff was very nice and caring. The front desk supervisor was amazing at assisting us in the issues we had.

You get what you pay for plus an extra resort fee
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Staff was not responsive to our needs arrived 5 hours early and we're told no rooms were ready checked back every two hours up until 3:00 and still told no happened by at 3:15 and a line of people were being checked in 15 minutes after being told NO rooms were available.Staff at desk did not even try to help and obviously didn't care about our situation.last time ever staying at a clarion inn would give them same rating as spirit air you get exactly what you pay for

This is a reasonably priced hotel that is a decent place to stay for a family vacation.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

This hotel is just an average hotel--the beds were not that comfortable and our room was facing the interstate so the traffic noise was quite loud. Other than that, the hotel provided what I needed-a hotel close to Walt Disney World with plenty of restaurants and stores close by.

The location was pretty good as there were plenty of restaurants in the area. It is close to Walt Disney World parks and several places near the hotel to buy souvenirs.

When asking for extra coffee or blankets it didn’t take long...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bus driver parking outside our room and knocking on room window early. Not our bus.

When asking for extra coffee or blankets it didn’t take long to get

I enjoyed it overall and would stay again.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The elevator in building 1 was very scary. One morning there were guests stuck inside because the doors wouldn't open. When I mentioned it at checkout the lady at the front desk said they have issues with it and keep getting it repaired. If I stay again I will avois the elevator in building 1 closest to the front desk.

Nicely decorated in the rooms. Wonderful staff.

Clean
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Our room was not ready on arrival and we were not given the choice of waiting for it to be ready but allocated a different room and given a discount. The allocated room was at the back of the hotel facing the interstate with constant noise. Wouldn't recommend a long stay with the noise in that room.

Being able to walk via path to local restaurants

Goog other than check in. Work on that. Need to always be friendly.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in took over an hour with no one in front of us. This was all at the desk. I brought my family here to go to Disney and we booked three rooms. The lady continued to have problems and was rude like it was our fault. She ended up giving us our room for the 11th and I had to come back the next day to rebook for the next three days. We were also told by Clarion reservations that we would receive two breakfast vouchers for a mix up on our booking in January for this location. I asked the lady about it and she said that's not my problem and there is no vocher s and I can't do anything about it. I didn't care about the vouchers but the way she went about was not right. I also asked for a Manager on duty and she told me he was busy. Not cool. Other than that great time.

Very clean.

I believe our room was infested with bed bugs! I have not heard back from hotel manager.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Every day my daughter woke up with bites all over her body. Now trying to wash everything to make sure we are not infested with bed bugs.

The location is perfect and close to everything!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The linens were not the cleanest. Our room was right near the pool and bus loading area...so a bunch of noise and small gnats in the room.

The location is perfect and close to everything!

I love the hotel location, comfort, atmosphere, and...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was not too happy with the fact the toilet seat was not clean. Thank goodness I always travel with cleaning wipes and alcohol so I cleaned it myself.

I love the hotel location, comfort, atmosphere, and peacefulness.

Dissatisfied and over priced.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Checkin took forever, bathroom was dirty and big spots on the carpet! Towels smelled moldy! Transportation was slow, not on time, and the driver couldn’t even tell us what hotel he was taking us to. Couldn’t speak English barely at all!!!!

The food was good and reasonably priced

A lot of bang for your buck
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

It would have been nice to have a hot tub.

The room was very up to date and the location was excellent for both Disney and Universal. Plenty of free self parking too.

Great location,and clean rooms.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Complimentary coffee, and continental breakfast, was taken away from food court since we last stayed. Very disappointed in this decision. Even mom & pop motels provide this service.

Great location,and clean rooms.

Good location. Huge place. Older outdated rooms. Friendly staff.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

No freezer in the fridge so no way to put in your cold pack's for your cooler. You can give to the reception though. Older rooms with stains in the carpet but understandable when many families with kids stay here.

Friendly check in. Asked for a quiet room far away from yelling kids. Got it. Safe and good control on who arrives on the parking lot. 15 minutes drive to Epcot. Didn't use transfers but looked smooth. Buy your souvenirs at the shop close by! Very affordable and lot's of choice. Way cheaper than buying at Disney. Very big rooms. Wi-Fi signal was spotty. Couldn't stream a simple tv show with my laptop. Went on and off. Fast check out option was perfect!

Not bad, but u can find something better for that money
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I was waiting a lot time to check out, cause there was only one women and she just did her own needs and literally ignored guests in line.

Near to Disneyland, they have a pool, big room.

Good location and fast maintenance
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

When I first checked into the room, the refrigerator was not working. The maintenance crew replaced the refrigerator with a working one within 30 minutes of me notifying the front desk of the issue. That's very fast response to solve the problem!

very disappointed, disgusted with roaches.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

cleanliness, infested with roaches, first time ever to have this problem at a hotel. When the staff was told about problems didn't seem that concerned.

close to disney

Good value, location, and room. I’d stay again!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

One bed in our room was terribly uncomfortable, we woke up with sore backs and necks. The other bed was perfectly fine though.

The location is great, close to everything! Check-in was easy, and no parking fees! We only stayed one night, but it was quiet and we felt safe. We will definitely use Clarion LBV again.

The location of the Clarion can’t be beat if you are heading...
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

If you are in building 2, you will likely hear very loud live music from the bars next door. Also, the front desk is woefully understaffed, which means long lines to checkin and not getting things you may ask for, like extra pillows.

The location of the Clarion can’t be beat if you are heading to Disney. Especially with free parking!

Enjoyed our stay and would return if visiting Disney again
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location of room next to interstate. Otherwise no complaints

Location excellent. Room was neat and clean and had all amenities there. The only negative was room close to interstate and noisy, however, when door closed, noise was greatly reduced. I have to say that hotel exceeded my expectations.

Okay for a limited stay as price is good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Check in staff not too pleasant (maybe too busy), no coffee machine in room, towels small, fridge underperforming; all in all room requires a makeover.

Location was good and grounds were well maintained.

Room was clean and comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We first entered the room to an odor like a urine soaked diaper. We reported this to a housekeeper who used some air freshener to remove the odor.

Room was clean and comfortable

Comfortable room, and I would stay there again, but never again in that particular room location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like other guests' children knocking on my door and running away. And I didn't like people trying to enter my room at 10:00 the 2nd night of my two night stay. I asked the front desk person to combine the two one night separate reservations and I thought it was all taken care of so I didn't have to check out and check back in the next day, but something must have gone wrong.

Comfortable clean room.

Comfortable room, and I would stay there again, but never again in that particular location.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Something the hotel probably can't control but I didn't like young kids knocking on my door and running away. Parents weren't watching their children very well. Also because I had two separate reservations for two consecutive days, I combined them at the front desk. Everything seemed to be OK until the second night when people opened the door and tried to walk in while I was in bed. Something didn't get communicated well enough. I was told my reservations were combined into one room and I didn't have to check out and check back in for those two days. I was told my key would work for both days as well and it did. Obviously there was a flaw in the system. Was awkward.

The room was clean. Great amenities like frig, microwave, coffee maker and supplies. Nice clean bathroom and facilities.

Rooms are large, clean and reasonable.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Ideal for families visiting the tourist attractions. Plenty of parking, bus shuttles to attractions. Also handy for an overnight after arriving from the airport. Rooms are large, clean and reasonable.

I had a great stay at Clarion Inn! I will stay here again. Highly recommended!
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

I tried the dinner buffet, I think the food choices and quality can be improved upon.

The beds and pillows were clean and were very comfortable. The room was clean with no musty smell, the bathroom/tub was well maintained with no sign of mildew, the fabric shower curtains were a better choice and the staff were very friendly.

Very good.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The highway on the other side of hotel. Made sleeping and relaxing by pool difficult. The bed eas uncomfortable. No shuttle to Disney Springs even thoughit stated they have a shuttle that goes there.

The breakfast buffet, the fact it was clean and close to parks.

Location was great.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The rooms had a musty smell that left us feeling stuffy the next morning. We moved rooms and they were the same. The air conditioners need cleaned.

Location was great.

We love this location and will be back.

We like everything

We love the rooms. Sliding door to the bathroom area allow someone to get ready while the other person watches TV or is still asleep. The armoire is perfect for keeping all of our suitcases and travel bags out of sight.

We arrived late at night, tired but in good spirits.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

We arrived late at night, tired but in good spirits. The front desk employee thanked us for being pleasant and offered us a late check out, which was unexpected and very appreciated.

It was a good value choice for short stay
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

The room facility was old and we could smell the odor that gave off from the old carpet and closet. And the toilet flushing didn't work very well

The location was very good. Because that area was a hotel area, so there were many good restaurants and convenient stores. The hotel had a large parking lot for its guests, very convenient.

Location of facility.
    • Deluxe Double Room with Two Double Beds

Despite telling the agent at midnight that Inwas there for just 4 hrs he assigned a room facing I4 which carries some traffic noise. I did not sleep at all. One of the beds had a mini spider on it so I had to undress both beds to ensure there were no other insects/bed bugs in the room

Location of facility.