Reviews of Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Alexandria Landmark 3 stars

6254 Duke Street, Alexandria, VA 22312, USA

#34 of 41 hotels in Alexandria

• Guest Room with King Bed

There were 2 dead roaches on the table. Made me uncomfortable. I didn't expect to see anything like that at a Marriott. Also breakfast was a disappointment. Go the hot meal with pancakes bacon and eggs coffee. Ordered my food wasn't right. They had to take whole plate back 2 times and my pancakes were cold when they were finished. Waited 30 min for coffee and oatmeal had a puddle of water in middle pf bowl. I know that's on IHOP. However, room was good dispite bugs.

Bed was comfortable. Person at Customer Service desk was very nice. She explained how hotel had just changed to a Marriott hotel.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It took them 45 minutes when we arrived to get us set up with a room. The hotel is under construction, which I understand is not controllable necessarily, and I'm sure it will be much cleaner when they were done, but the entire hotel looked pretty run down, inside and out.

Great location...not very expensive and the staff was pleasant. Also attached to an IHOP which is convenient and close to stores and restaurants.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Didn’t know it was under construction when booked. Old mattresses and dressers thrown into the parking lot, lots of dust and unpleasant looking lobby that was under construction. Gym was also under construction, which I wasn’t told was before I booked.

Staff was wonderful, bed was comfy, room was nice and remodeled, was given a free voucher to ihop to apologize for being under construction

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The Comfort Inn sign on the outside of the building (at the top) was only partially working/lit. It needs repairs and when I saw it my first reaction was one of skepticism. Repairs were going on inside and our stay turned out to be a very pleasant one. First impressions are important and something to be considered.

The staff was friendly and accommodating, our room was clean and comfy, and the breakfast was great! :)

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

The fact that the hotel was being remodeled. When I drove up to hotel the some of the letters were out on sign .Furniture laying around the building. Kinda scarey looking. No coffee available for room except decafe. Ask for regular coffee .Staff said they had no regular coffee.

Room was clean .Looked like it was missing furniture. No chairs only a desk chair.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I wish I would have gotten a heads up before I booked this room..I honestly want my money back. .it was extremely noisey from the renovations and construction during the day it was very hard to relax..you were forced to leave your room because you couldn't relax anyway...a small apologetic sign was posted in the elevator about..but that should've been explained from the staff the moment I checked in . .this was a waste of my money...never again

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel is under construction or renovation. They issued us a room key and we went to our room and there were people in it installing televisions and such. The staff is casually dressed and did a call to identify.

Would you like the IHOP restaurant that was right on site. They gave us a free breakfast and it's nice.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Almost everything. Price included breakfast, but no breakfast provided first day, plaster dust every where, sharing elevators with construction workers, carrying construction material. Long wait for elevators.

Propert was under heavy construction, all day, lots of noise, workers in lobby, on the elevators, outside the building, everyday. Room wasn't cleaned, though we were out of room from 8am until 4pm. Many workers sitting around lobby. No breakfast provided first day. Never should have been offered for customers until finished. Way over priced

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No lights by the beds. Dresser was dusty

A much better shower handle during this stay. Previous stats had difficult shower hardware. Beds were comfortable.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

You were under construction (which was not your fault) which created limited space for congregating and meeting.

the rooms were clean and comfortable. The Staff was great.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

We had to wonder around to find where to check in due to renovations, there were loud obnoxious people outside the hotel smoking pot and being rude. The neighbors were extremely loud, staff did nothing about this. The towels had stains, the bathroom hadn't been dusted, the room had sort of a musty smell. The phone didn't work. The complimentary shampoo and conditioner had already been used and wasn't replaced with new. Getting on the road here is a pain due to the traffic. Location isn't all that great but it is close to D.C. Which is what we wanted. Personally I don't think the value of the hotel/staff was worth the price. We stayed at a Holiday inn the next night for the same price and the amentities were way better and staff was extremely friendly.

The IHOP coupons for free breakfast was great! The bed was pretty comfortable, and it was close to D.C.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Maintenance going on and fire alarm went off early in the morning on all floors

Connected to a breakfast restaurant, room was upgraded and clean,m and location

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

They are renovating the property. When we checked in they said the rooms were all done and only the lobby was to be done. Room was sparsely furnished. the next day when we returned to change clothes to go out workmen were in the room changing the TV - when they finished in about 15 minutes they left trash. the and everywhere we went there was debris and trash the workers had no consideration for guest they told to wait for another evelvator.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

It was horrible - looked like a war zone inside and outside. They were renovating, but I really didn't even think I was in the right place. The ethical thing would have been to let me know how dismal it was going to be. I couldn't change hotels that late. The room didn't have an alarm clock, one of the lights didn't work, there were no plugs near the bedside table, and NONE of the furniture matched. The only redeeming thing was the bathroom. The reviews online clearly were fabricated. I will never stay in a Comfort Inn again!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The building was under construction, from the lobby to the rooms and hallways. No one on the hotel staff discussed this during the three phone calls I made to the front desk to confirm our stay. The rooms were small and uncomfortable. A person may as well sleep on the floor in a sleeping bag, the beds are horrible. The room, even discounted, was over priced. When we arrived, late in the evening and with small children, the front desk employee put us initially in a room with one bed. We had reserved a room with two beds. This problem was fixed but lugging sleeping children and 10 bags of stuff into a hotel lobby that looked as welcoming as a war torn hovel in Baghdad was not the way I wanted to end a 10 hour journey.

The IHOP breakfast

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel is in the midst of being remodeled right now.

Room was very clean which was my main priority in a budget friendly hotel. It was convenient having IHOP onsite.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Pillows were too small and too soft. We called the front desk about 3 times in 2 different days complaining about the television, one of the sport Channells did not have a sound too it. No one ever came to try and fix it. My husband loves sports. He was a little disappointed about that. Also, we did not have a microwave in our room.

We loved the breakfast at IHOP!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

There was no hot water and construction made it difficult to find an entrance making, an after dark arrival, a safety factor due to poor external lighting. The room was ok. We found an empty case of beer cans behind the door. The staff provided a discount on the bill.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Full Renovation going on. No micro wave oven in the rooms. Hotel did not give the room we booked. Bar Fridge will be on for only two hours and set to shut off automatically

14 KM from Capital Hill

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

They are under construction outside but it did not affect our stay at all. Even the construction workers were polite and professional.

The location to the Metro was good with a free shuttle taking us back and forth. The rooms were newly renovated and clean. Free breakfast every morning at Ihop. About 15 min. from Old Town Alexandria. Friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

everything was bad customer service really bad only the cleaning person was so nice with me iI I just ending up taking to one in the restroom she was so nice a can remember her name but was Spanish curls on he's hair and also short the only one was polite with me and try to understating what was gong through bad service bad bad i wish i could remover the name off that litle girl who say was the manager even i spent like 2 days trying to contact the manager general was really I bad experience to be honest even went i talk to the guy in from of my husnband i could fix anything bad hotel the worse

I have very bad experience and all everything they really bad in service in everything staff is so unprofessional looks like they only get teenager as a worker no really customer service everything is just bad. something really bad happen me there also going to get divorce because you guys good services. they don't care about customer privacy they also give to my husband wrong information a big cute good surprise ending and a bad really situation and also divorce me and my 2 kids and sleep on street we dint have a place togo and they only offer me 20% off if i stay there and sleep there hello this was all your fall in first place one of my kids have disability he's especial needs like I say again there so bad in customer services laso ask if they can put a fridge on my room which I din't understand why they don't have a fridge in every room as they show on the internet. well I ask if they please can have one of this in my room they say no because some of the room have fridge some of those don't they don't. care they dint even apologize because they cannot do anything about it bad customer service.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No fridge or microwave in rooms, ice machines out of order, poor parking (due to sharing the parking lot with the IHOP), hotel partly in disarray (due to remodeling), supposed to have queen sized beds in room, but they were full sized beds.....

There is an IHop in the ground floor of the hotel that was open 24 hours.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

staff, over all room was outdated furniture was nasty and old woke up with a man standing over us in the middle of the night which turned out to be security claiming the room was supposed to be empty

location only

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The whole property was under renovation including all the hallway and rooms. When booking the reservation, we were not told of the deplorable condition of the premises. There is no excuse for not closing this facility. Customers should be given a refund.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

it smelled, it was dirty in and outside the property, curtains were torn in room, ihop bf was not really free, only one option to pick. the carpet was not vacuumed and the area was very sketchy. never will stay here again

nothing. it was disgusting

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

I had no idea the place was under construction so all the racket was not very pleasant as I was trying to sleep in. The ice maker did not work on my level and the appearance of the elevator and hall ways were poor. There was no bathroom fan and the wifi was intermitten.

The room was clean and coffee was provided. A free I-hop breakfast is a plus. The shower was easy to use and regulate temperature.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Understood it was under construction but some things were unacceptable. Some outlets did not work in the room, towels and wash clothes were not clean..

Very convenient for an ihop to be in the hotel

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The first night was a bit loud. I could hear conversation and the TV from the adjacent guests through the door that separated the rooms. At 2 a.m. I was awakened by someone down the hall slamming a room door and yelling profanities. Fortunately the second night was much quieter. The cable/satellite system could use an update. The reception for several channels (including the local ones) was very poor. Although the hotel was clean and well priced for travelers "on a budget" there was noticeable damage to some of the furnishings in the room (e.g.. wood veneer on headboard was peeling, one set of the window darkening drapes was missing the bar to pull them closed).

The front desk staff was very friendly. The check-in and check-out process was quick. I like that the reservation included a hot breakfast at the IHOP restaurant which was attached to the hotel.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The location of my room I could people all night and day walking pass and coming on and off the elevator

I walked and my room smelled clean I loved it!

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

My wake up call did not happen Mouse trap under the heating unit Attached to a 24 hour a day IHOP Smelled of cigarettes The adjacent property was a ghetto hotel (Days Inn) Shower door would not close

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

They were renovating and we couldn't tell if our room was renovated or in line for it. It would have been nice to be able to have juice and coffee instead of one or the other at breakfast. On the weekends you have to get in early for breakfast or you might not make it, it gets crowded.

The location was good. The staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was at the IHOP. You were somewhat limited with the either/or choices. The rooms were clean.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Outdated and tired looking facility

Extremely convenient location. Facility a bit tired looking. Included breakfast at IHOP a bonus as sooooo much better than those lousy continental breakfast offered by many hotels

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Nothing worked. They were out of everything. My car - parked near the hotel door - was keyed. The staff were always talking to friends or family. The location didn’t feel safe.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

no hair dryer; horrible management-indifferent to no coffee @ filthy coffee bar, overflowing trash cans;no creamer

shutttle serv. to Metro;on-site & other selection of restaurants

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Needs a fan in the bathroom.

They were remodeling many rooms, but it was done so carefully that it was no inconvenience to us. Our room had a nicely remodeled bathroom. It does need a fan that one can turn on. Got very steamy.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Lack of vending and ice machines on each floor

Overall experience was pleasant. Did receive calls about checking if our room was vacant, as well as someone coming to our room to check as well, which was a little off putting, as me and my partner were trying to rest. However the hotel was clean and included a free IHOP (pre selected)breakfast, which was very nice Enjoyed my stay

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The iHOP included breakfast was a delight to have every morning! A lot of renovation are going on now so if you're a day sleeper, this may not work for you. Also the swimming pool, and workout area was closed due to renovations. LA Fitness is across the street and offers a 3-day free pass.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel is needing some TLC... needed extra towels for kids and they didn't have any... no hair dryer in room and was difficult to locate one...

It was satisfactory for our needs this trip

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The place wasn't clean we had to switch rooms because of a dog that wouldn't stop barking. These rooms really need a good cleaning. Sheets and pillow cases were very dingy and towels were stained.Not clean, I can't stress cleanliness enough.

It was conveniently connected to an IHOP.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel was under construction. Deafening noise 9-5 so we couldn't stay in the room and work. Had to leave during the day time. The room is old, rusty, not very clean bathroom. Very dated. Carpet nasty. Pool is seasonal so in the 98 degree days, no pool. No fitness room either. Not a great neighborhood; safe just very commercial and lower income type of stuff.

The hotel is very close to I-395 so that's an easy access. Free parking and 24 hour IHOP attached. The staff were all nice and professional.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing. Please see above. Thank You.

I was put on the 6th floor. It rain all night and the bathroom was flooded. I didn't have any rest at all. I was given a coupon for IHOP but the place was overcrowded and the toast was dry and cold coffee. I really didn't enjoy my stay. I was given a 30% discount for my discomfort. I will not stay there anymore.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No mircowave or a refrigerator,need better tv service. Checked out a day early and they couldn't provide a my bill. They said booking.com would provide it.

Breakfast offer with IHOP was a plus.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Run down, wasn't told it was under renovation & construction. One o TV the maids was rude & gave dirty lookd

Close to fast food & buses

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The Air Conditioner ramble all night, The television was snowy, The fire alarm kept beeping until maintenance fixed it, closing the bathroom door squealed every time we open and closed it

The bed was nice

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

No refrigerator no microwave what the heck is that all about that is the worst thing that you can do to a guest to make them never want to return and right many bad reviews and spread the information to all their friends and family the only way you can get a microwave is to reserve one but you never get that information until the last minute after you already paid and then when you try to ask for one you still can't get it because they are all reserved and taken already and they don't have enough for each room so that's very cheap and very unprofessional by this hotel complex and Company this is an issue that should be resolved very quickly and each customer should have their credit returned to them or some type of courtesy discount because this is one of the worst experiences ever but I still try to be fair with the review in rating overall.

The location was decent mini shops around us and shopping mall across the street

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

There was no microwave, refrigerator in the room and even Hair dryer but I called front desk to get it. The room was dirty, I don't recommend anyone to stay.

• Reviewed: 19 August 2017

• Accessible Double Room with Two Double Beds- Non-Smoking

Parking was a bit tight at times.

The beds were extremely comfortable!! Best sleep Ive had in ages!! Housekeeping made sure everything was stocked and very clean during our stay. We had 3 rooms between me and 2 of my friends and we all traveled with our pups. The staff was awesome about our beagles! Location was pretty good, as well. Didn't take us long to get to our desired destinations.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The cleanliness needs attention especially the bathroom and carpets. The shower curtain rod is falling out of the wall which causes the curtain not to stay closed which allows water to escape which compounds their mold issue. The housekeeping steadfastly serviced the room (straightened the bed and removed towels). We had to call to get towels two days in a row (one day there was only 1 towel and 1 wash cloth then the next day none). The hair dryer was faulty and burned up. It could have been the outlet which was wiggling around and the reset seemed more ornamental than functional. The pool is shared between Days Inn and Comfort Inn. They have a lifeguard on duty but don't rely on him. The lifeguard sat reading a book with headphones on (not on one occasion but on the three times we used the pool). My seven year-old pointed this out and knew he was supposed to be what thing the swimmers. If he wasn't going to focus on safety, he could have cleaned the pool or the deck area.

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is convenient to travel. Breakfast at IHOP was limited in choice but good and convenient. Friendly staff there too except the last morning. The shuttle service was convenient to Van Dorn station. Other reviews had mentioned the renovations going on but other than a staged container behind the hotel, it was not an issue. We were out of the hotel from 9-5 each day so we must have missed any noise. Also, the must be working from the top floor (6) down because the 3 floor that we were on still need renovations. Both elevators were operational.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Location, parking, size of room, carpet, neighborhood and many more things...

Paint was chipped from the ceiling. Carpet must be 15yrs old and dirty and had patchwork done to it. Furniture n microwave must have been bought from thrift shop. I feel a motel would be better than this "So Called HOTEL".

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

My only issue was the room smelt a bit musty. Maybe a leak in the ac? Everything else was perfect!

Free breakfast at IHOP! Thank you! Also the very clean and comfortable room.

Renovate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually upon check in I went to inspect my room before checking into it. Sorry to say but this facility has surely seen it's better days.Renovations are needed big time. Staff tried to accommodate my family and I. Sorry we couldn't stay at this property ,due to not up to my standards.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The bathroom we had could use a little remodeling. Otherwise, everything was wonderful.

We enjoyed how friendly the staff were and that they provided a shuttle to and from the metro on Van Dorn St. Didn't take long at all to get to DC and the hotel had an abundance of pamphlets and suggestions for places to go inside and outside of DC. The free breakfast was also a choice between continental and a pre-arranged IHOP plate. It was an excellent perk of the stay.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only one elevator was operational and carpet and bathroom looked worn. Place was undergoing renovations. No fridge made available to us.

Breakfast at IHOP was great. Room was clean. $17 Uber ride to the Capitol. Marshalls, gas station and grocery store a block away.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Hotel was under construction from 10 to 4, and you couldn't stay in the room with all the noise. We had to go to another floor for ice,as there was no machine on our floor.

Staff was pleasant and helpful

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

A little short on supplies like pillows, towels , tissues. I had to call for service. Overall, it is okay for the price.

Good location as the shuttle took us directly to the Metro station.It save us the hustle of driving to downtown Washington and avoiding the traffic.

Hall smelled.

Location did not need to drive anywhere. Parked car when we arrived and it stayed there until we left. They had scuttle running every 15 minutes to and from the Metro

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only one working elevator - I was told the broken elevator has been out of service for months! That is inexcusable! Front desk staff rude - security guard was more interested in hitting on the front desk person and talking to her then caring about property or guests. Side door accessing elevators - make that elevator - has no secure FOB guest only entry - they do lock it shut at 10 PM but at all other times anyone can get in unobserved. No cameras tracking or recording activity. Beds are old and uncomfortable - the place is in need of a major renovation. Portable Heier AC unit is in front lobby - unsightly and in the walking path.

It is an IHop restaurant breakfast with two options (2 eggs-2 pieces of meat (bacon or sausage -2 pancakes plus juice or continental). They will give you a $6 credit should you order something different. Problem here was that the staff would not give you the vouchers until 7 AM that morning despite the fact that this IHop is open 24 hours a day. Silly, frustrating and business stupid.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

WAS ADVERTISED AS HAVING FREE BREAKFAST BUT DIDN'T. IN FACT WE HAD TO BUY OUR BREAKFAST & IT WAS VERY EXPENSIVE, WE DIDN'T EVEN GET THAT MUCH. THAT REALLY UPSET US.

FRONT DESK STAFF WERE VERY NICE. HAVING FREE SHUTTLE SERVICE TO THE METRO WAS GREAT, REALLY LIKED THE SHUTTLE SCHEDULE ALSO,

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

I didn't like that the hotel rooms were so run down. They had 6 floors and 1 out of the 2 elevators was broken. The maid didn't seem to want to replace towels and washcloths we used. We also had a lot of trouble with the WiFi there.

The staff at the desk were very nice and helpful. The beds were very comfortable. The IHOP that is connected to the Comfort Inn had very good breakfasts. It was nice to have a shuttle that took us to the Metro station.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators were very slow. There was a constant strong smell in the hotel Throughout our stay. Lack of lamps / light in the room so the room was constantly dark. Wasn't happy with the overall stay. Also.: not close to much

IHOP was next door so it made breakfast easy.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Elevators. Smell in hallways. Dated room no ventilation in bathrooms. Tub old and cracked

Only one elevator was in use and ran very slowly. Strange smell in building. Room was old and dated. Staff eas super accommodating with what resources they had.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The hotel is a little dated, but they're in the process of updating the rooms. I prefer the normal Comfort Inn breakfast -vs- the iHop with a voucher.

The staff is Great!! Fantastic Location - you can walk to some outstanding restaurants from the hotel.

• Reviewed: 8 June 2017

• Accessible Double Room with Two Double Beds- Non-Smoking

No TV Remote in room. When one was brought, it didn't work. Also no lock on Bathroom door, very important to teenage girls. Ice Machine on our floor not working. Very loud group of school kids up all night, not well chaperoned. Knocking on doors, etc.

The beds were comfortable. The shuttle to Van Dorn Station was nice.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

everything was great. the only complaint we have is there was only 1 elevator working at the time, but other than that everything was amazing.

the room was great,clean, comfortable beds. very nice experience.

• Reviewed: 7 June 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Stayed at Comfort Inn Alexandria West a month ago. Had to change rooms at 2 AM. I felt my shoulder itching badly while sitting in the bed. Took a look at and saw 7-5 swollen bites. Then I lifted the pillow and right away saw a bed bug sitting on the other pillow. Squashed that mofo and saw a streak of my own blood. Called the front desk to report and got told a security guard would be upstairs shortly with keycards for a different room. No apology or comps offered. Nothing. The next morning during check-out i was asked to leave my phone # and was told that an 'investigation' needed to be completed first and then they would give me a call regarding a refund or a discount within a week, two weeks at most. It's been a month now and no call. This is apparently my last day to leave a review, so here you go. Gave them a month to make it right by me, but I guess bed bugs are part of the full price experience at Comfort Inn Alexandria West.

• Reviewed: 2 June 2017

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Needs updating badly, room was just about worn out.

Easy access to metro, good breakfast, great staff at front desk. Bed took some getting used to but was overall very sufficient

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

When we got there the elevator was down, so I had to walk up $ flights of stairs with heavy bags just to get to my room. Other than that everything else was ok

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

It was extremely hot in the lobby and hallways of the hotel. There was only one elevator and no refrigerator or microwaves in the rooms. The parking was horrible

Staff was very friendly and was able to answer any questions.

• Accessible Double Room with Two Double Beds- Non-Smoking

Elevator, big issue. I know they are being replaced, but not working one night and than only one being available became a problem for many people.

Friendly staff, cleanliness

• Reviewed: 27 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Old, dirty, noisy, bad smell, old bedspreads and sheets, low class neighborhood. The other guests were dirty and looked poor. Very low class hotel! Horrible and should be removed from Booking.com! Do not stay here!!!!

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The quality and damage to the furniture in the room. The entire room smells like body odor during my entire stay. The refrigerator and a loud ticking sound that made it hard to sleep. There was no hairdryer in the room and when asked for one it took a long time for them to bring it up making me late to my appointment in the morning. And it was very dusty by the TV and in the bathroom where they put your towels.

The breakfast

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

The types of clients hanging around the foyer made me feel unsafe. The property is very old and is in serious need of renovations. The carpets need to be removed. The closet was a wardrobe with crooked doors and broken knobs, the bathroom has seen better days. Spend a few dollars more and get a decent place. I was stuck - my plane was cancelled and everything was sold out. I should have know the condition of the hotel when the cab pulled up ... it was after midnight and several men were hanging around the front door and the Comfort Inn Sign on the hotel was burnt out in several places.

The front staff were very friendly and responsive.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Description notes a free shuttle but it doesn't come to the airport, only to a local metro station and only til 8 pm. Would have been helpful to note this in the description more clearly.

Better price than many in area. Clean setting with friendly staff.

• Double Room with Two Double Beds

Only one elevator works. That's bad. It makes movement within the hotel difficult. Second, the breakfast at iHop has only two options. You either get some pancake or cereal. If you're staying there for a week as I did, the food becomes monotonous. More options would be great. Lastly, there should be some instructional guidelines on how to use the bathroom shower. My colleagues and I had a hell of a time getting to know how to turn on the shower tap. Apparently you had to pull the knob forward for the water to flow, instead of turning it which is what is known generally with most taps.

Rooms are clean and spacious.

• Standard King Room - Non-Smoking

Most everything. The bed was hard, only one elevator worked, the a/c was loud, the location was hard to get in and out of, and the refrigerator was loud.

Not much.