Reviews of Comfort Inn Maingate 3 stars

7675 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway, Celebration, Orlando, FL 34747, USA

#225 of 407 hotels in Orlando

Daisy's review
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The first room I had ,the linen on the bed smelled of feces. They changed our room which was filthy. The carpet was filthy,with stains all over it. The bath tub had mold all on the molding in the bath tub. The bathroom ceiling was falling apart. The room had a fowl smell to it.

The lobby area was very clean, the grounds were kept very nice. The staff was pleasant.

Still convenient
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

The room smell like it had water damage. The bathroom door wouldn't shut without a loud noise. The shuttle service was rude and not helpful.

The bunkbeds in the hotel room. The hot breakfast was nice also.

I love the location this hotel is in, it’s a very nice place...
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

They didn’t change the meat options during breakfast last year I stayed at the same hotel & they will serve different type of meat daily for example one day they will serve bacon another day ham, now they just serve plain sausage. Everyday

I love the location this hotel is in, it’s a very nice place to walk around with friends & family. I like how clean the rooms are & the front desk staff are very friendly & helpful.

Clean and comfortable rooms and great friendly staff.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

No bacon! Gotta add some bacon.

Advance booking was easy and prices were great. Breakfast was always good. The variety rotated which was nice. The rooms were clean and spacious. The bunk beds were a great touch to rooms with kids or teens. Pool was very nice! Gift shops were everywhere and the park was super close. We will be staying here again.

The whole stay was great.
    • Room Selected at Check-In

Left my charger and Disney band on the night stand room 213 on 7/1/18. And no one can find it. Not happy as I know for a fact I left it there.

The whole stay was great.

There was someone or something making a very loud banging...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

There was someone or something making a very loud banging noise ALL night long. Could not sleep at all !!!! Staff did not seem to care what so ever. Miserable stay.

Conveniently located to theme parks and restaurants
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It could use a bit of renovation. The bathroom needed refurbishment. The tub dripped and faucet to sink was hard to turn on

Conveniently located to theme parks and restaurants

Nice
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bed mattress was a little uncomfortable and the A/C wasn't cold. Room feels like 77

Customer Service is Amazing, the team works together to make a great experience.

Location and staff service
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms are kind of old the bathroom got stuck with just water and when I tried to use the microwave all the appliances turned off

Location and staff service

Very nice overall for the price!
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Bathroom was small and the shower in my room didn't drain well.

Staff and room was very nice! Microwave and fridge in every room! Very close to eating and shopping! AND DISNEY!!! FREE HOT BREAKFAST!!!

The lobby area was spacious and complimentary breakfast was...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The rooms need updating had a mildew smell bed wasn't very comfortable for the price and location this hotel needs some major upgrading

The lobby area was spacious and complimentary breakfast was well stocked. We had an issue with the room maintenance guy was very fast and professional

Do it :)
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

There wasn't anything that I felt that was lacking

Everything was good. I would say that if booking through booking, if you want to update the payment type as in changing the card, call the hotel. My card was charged instead of my bf's after having updated it. Hotel said that there was no update that was appearing in their system but that I would be refunded the amount back to my card and the right card could be charged upon check in. We got to the hotel I was refunded and we enjoyed the rest of our stay there.

Book elsewhere if you want a clean, fresh place to sleep!
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

It could have been clean. Update the hot, it looks trashed. The photos online didnt reflect the current state of the hotel. Spa was like warm.

The hotel smelled musty, moldy. It was dirty. We had to request a new room after our first room had stains all over the bed and the fridge wasnt cold. The second room was no better. The bathroom door didnt close and the room was musty.

Employees tried hard but it’s an old hotel. Probably would not stay there again.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Hotel is old and needs upgrading and fixing. Keys stopped working every day and had to get new ones. Breakfast doesn’t last long enough, open until 10 would be better.

Breakfast was good. Having bunk beds was really nice. Employees were very friendly.

• Family Room - Non-Smoking

The shuttle only ran in the morning and night. They should have more shuttles through the day.

Great location. Lots of restaurants around the hotel. Only a few min to shuttle to theme parks. Breakfast was good.

We enjoyed our stay and would go back
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

bus Transportation was hard to get to at times after park closing and had to take a taxi. Also late for morning pickups

Location was excellent. Food good and beds comfortable

A few flaws but great location and cheap price!
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

We found a roach in our restroom and it looked like it hadn’t been cleaned properly. There was an open used bar of soap on our sink along with half used bottles of shampoo and conditioner. Also our room had a funny smell that was coming out of the a/c unit.

Front desk workers were great and nice. Free breakfast was good. The beds were comfortable and the location of the hotel is great!

My stay was comfortable but the hotel is in desperate need of updating.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only exception to that room was a "flood light" that shined through the room all night and kept me awake. Even with the black-out curtains, the light shined through. Also, our room door was very old and DID not lock very well. We left the room and it did not close. The hotel needs some updating very badly!

The room was comfortable and had great space.

best stay I've had in years will return

Nothing it was perfect

It was neat how they made waffles the shape of Mickey mouse and the staff is very friendly made us feel comfortable over all the stay was amazing

You'll sleep like a rock!
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The beds were so comfortable and the room was clean! We enjoyed the breakfast buffet every morning. Parking was never an issue and it was so close to both Universal and Disney. We had intentions to use the free shuttle but changed our mind and drove to the parks but the schedule for shuttles had quite a few options. We would definitely stay here again!!

Awesome staff!!!
    • Room Selected at Check-In

The facilities are dated and the room has a slight musky odor.

Second stay this Spring because the staff is so friendly and helpful. They take wonderful care of guests. :-)

Place was close to disneyworld great location with variety...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Place was close to disneyworld great location with variety of restaurants. We did have a restroom issue but was moved over to a new room immediately. And breakfast was delightful! We will definitely stay here and recommend this place!

The place was nice. Breakfast was really good. Thankful for real eggs. The staff was pleasant.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The staff did not respond to an emergency situation at the hotel in an appropriate manner. A little boy was found in the early hours of the night, screaming in the halls. I came out to find him alone and scared when the employee arrived, I assumed they would take proper care of the situation-call the police. Instead when I can down I found the little boy was still in the office, no sign of family and no police had been informed. This was irresponsible. Any number of possibilities could have existed. An injured or sick family member; abandonment; drugs. And I didn’t feel the hotel had the authority to make those decisions on the safety of this child wittgoutvtge proper authorities being informed.

Overall very nice place. Close to many restaurants and stores.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Hot tub had very low water level. Could not use 2 nights of our stay. We even asked them to fill. Said they would. But didn’t. Also elevators were very slow. We even extended our stay one night. Hot tub still not working after asking again.

Good breakfast!! Scrambled eggs tasty. Not watery and bland. Good Mickey waffles. Comfy beds. Housekeeping did nice job.

needs improvement.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Floor was wet the entire stay. Floor fan left in room. Dining area was dated. Room needs an remodel. Sink and toilet are too low. View sucked.

The staff were nice

On our list of places to never stay at again.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Room was dirty and had a very weird smell. Nasty stuff on the walls and curtains. Beds were very uncomfortable. Bathroom needs to be remodeled.

Staff were very friendly and helpful.

It was terrible
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was dirty we told the front desk about it and they did nothing about it. the room was never cleaned the first day ,so the 2nd day they never came to are room till we went an got them and at that time we just took towels.

The hotel and room was clean.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

I felt it was priced to high for the room. I’ve stayed in similar room for much less in the past.

The hotel and room was clean. The breakfast was thought out well. With so many people all coming down for breakfast at the same time, it was nice not to have to wait for the waffle iron. Staff was there cooking waffles in advance. Smart.

Employee checking us in was very friendly.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Bunk beds were horrible! Supposed to have a pull out couch. Room booked for six people, not enough towels. Room smelled musty.went down for breakfast and it was all gone, two of our kids went down before the rest and were told they couldn’t bring their breakfast back to our room to eat.

Employee checking us in was very friendly. Parking was great, close to Disney and restaurants.

My stay at this site was completely horrific. My boy friend and I had to compromise a lot.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

I didn’t like how there were roaches in my room . When I complained to the manager on duty , she informed the only thing that can be done were for them to spray my room . The hotel was completely booked and she couldn’t changed my room nor give me a refund. I was informed that my room would be clean. My boyfriend and I were just walking in with our food for dinner when she saw the roaches in our room. The restaurant downstairs stated that we couldn’t sit at their bar to eat . We were to sit in the lobby to have dinner . After my room was sprayed the fumes were so heavy I had to keep my door slightly open . They only thing that was clean was the roach that was killed by my boyfriend . Both my boyfriend and I had to sleep in the rooms with fumes.

The only thing I liked was how Tamarrah at the front desk was very helpful and willing to assist me with an issue I had with another reservation.

the rooms were excellent great location beds are very...
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

i didnt like the breakfast waitress were so on you about the food because they themselfs want to take the breakfast for there own they wont take eyes off you if you try to take food to the room they remove all the food 10min before breakfast is over so they can take everything that is left they make faces at you and will give you horrible eye contact really bad attitudes and this was a everyday thing because we stayed for 8 days worst thing didnt even enjoy breakfast at all

the rooms were excellent great location beds are very comfortable

Close to Disney with a free shuttle service to Hollywood...
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Evening shuttle service leaves before each parks fireworks finale during certain periods of the year

Close to Disney with a free shuttle service to Hollywood Studios, you can get access to the other parks via Disney’s shuttle service. The rooms are large and very clean with shops and restaurants close by

Average stay
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Said check in at 3 and our room wasn't ready until after 4. Was mislead about a Disney ticket discount and wasted 4 hours of my life at a timeshare presentation when they said it was 90 minutes. Shower fell apart. Shuttles were at times that were a bit inconvenient

Beds super comfy and breakfast was good.

Proximity to Disney.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Seafood smell is overpowering from lobster restaurant in lobby. Bathrooms could have been cleaner. Rooms need updating. Carpet linens etc show age. The pullout bed is horrific to sleep on. AC isnt great at cooling entire room. Bring a fan.

Proximity to Disney. Parking. Restaurants very close.

Cleanliness is lacking, but overall our stay was acceptable for the price.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Our sheets weren't changed every day even though they were visibly dirty. Used towels were folded and set for reuse even though they were put down for washing. Complimentary breakfast was not allowed to be eaten in the room; staff made us throw it away. The reasoning given was that it will attract bugs, but you're allowed to bring outside food and delivery to your room. That didn't make sense. The walls are thin and we were able to hear our neighboring guests talk and move about.

The location is great. The room was spacious.

Overall good stay
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

The pool could have been cleaner and the smell in room could have had some kind scent it smell kind of old

Front desk staff was very attentive and easy access to many restaurants and stores.

I don't plan on staying here again
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Someone tried to get into my room in the middle of the night, not sure if the staff gave them a key to my room but they were able to get the door partially open. Thank goodness i locked the other lock. Staff wasn't very friendly at check in or when I came to the desk to ask questions. 9:00 is a little early to end breakfast, and no one mentioned breakfast times when we checked in.

Wonderful
    • Room Selected at Check-In

It was a wonderful stay. Cannot say enough. From the staff beginning at the front desk to the breakfast staff, they were all helpful and very friendly. Very quiet hotel, extremely clean. Will defiantly stay there again.

Great exp, for the price, will def return.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel definitely needs upgrading our hotel room handle was loose, made me a bit uneasy, Hot tub is smaller then pictured but not bad. Over all the hotel fine the whole week we where there, its more so cosmetic needed changes, something the employees have no control over obviously.

Friendly Front desk staff, the hotel was great, fresh linens daily, our room was cleaned daily as well. Food was good for the price. All in all I definitely think that it was a cheap price or great service.

Location was good, but not sure if I will stay again.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Didn't understand why I paid a daily "resort fee" when this is a HOTEL Chain and NOT a resort, nor was it located on a resort property. The a/c in the room did not cool the room enough and was uncomfortably hot during the night. Room did not have a dresser. Not expecting to walk into back parking lot area in order to access the pool (not very secured location). Food in breakfast buffet was not hot and pre-packaged butter containers had very little butter in them taking over 20 to cover one english muffin.

Very comfortable king-size bed. Location of restaurants and attractions nearby. Customer service in lobby was great in providing information on attractions/nearby restaurants.

Would come back
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Breakfast should start at 7 am and end at 10 am. With a noon checkout would not be such a rush to check out.

The front desk staff made everything that was not perfect perfect.

This property is very old and is in dire need of being upgraded.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Rooms are small and in need of upgrading. Very old facility. Carpet in room was filthy. Do not recommend!

The only positive think I can say is that the location is great if you are going to Disney.

8 out of 10
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Back and side of property was over grown with rubbish and landscape was pour pool hours deck area wasn't clean

Front staff were nice polite breakfast good cleaning lady's great

Will go again to the hotel, and the breakfast for sure.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Lobster fest restaurant, false advertising, $19.99 . They charged us $25.00, and we didn’t taste the lobster.

Liked the price, liked the breakfast, very clean, nice staff.

It was okay... would not stay again
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The mattress was just awful. It had an indentation in the middle causing us to roll to the center of the bed... uncomfortable for sleeping. Never served bacon only sausages. Didn't get my Choice rewards points...I was told you have to book directly with Choice.

Location was perfect...cleaning staff is very accommodating. I liked the little donuts.

Mediocre hotel surrounded by scams and tacky bootleg gift shops.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Checked in and found my room was unlocked and would not lock, just push on the door and you’re in. Maintenance fixed it by changing the batteries. Day 6 came back to room to find the door unlocked again after I had made sure it was locked before we left for the day. Was told housekeeping didn’t close the door properly and again it was unlocked and a simple push on the door opened it. Counter staff took NO ownership of the problem aside from promptly replacing card keys that quit working on us twice. Maintenance wanted us to be sure nothing was missing, but counter staff couldn’t have cared less about it. They just stared awkwardly at us and uttered an obligatory “uh- sorry?” Also, this place is a shared space with a Lobster joint. It makes the whole lobby stink of old seafood. I considered eating there for the convenience until I read the online reviews of the place. The consensus online is its a ripoff and to stay away from it for various reasons.

It was close to the Disney Parks. Maintenance personnel were very helpful

I wouldn't stay there again.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room was dated, carpets not clean, the AC unit was the loudest I've ever heard, the bathroom was old with caulk plugging holes in the shower enclosure. I went to use the hot tub and it was not hot, probably wasn't on. The dirty carpet really bothered me.

The nice selection for breakfast!
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The bathroom was not what was in the pictures. You would have to squeeze between the sink and toilet to be able to shut the door. It was a hassle to try to get ready with four people. The shuttle was crowded at night and sometimes couldn't get a seat.

The nice selection for breakfast!

We will be staying again because of the courtesy and conscientiousness of the incredible staff!
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The only draw back is that the building is so dated it must be challenging to keep up with the maintenance.

The staff was outstanding! Everyone was courteous and helpful: EVERYONE! It was the best experience we've ever had in that regard. They had wonderful hotel breakfast choices including: fresh eggs, ham, sausage, fresh waffles, and more. We were only about a mile from Animal Kingdom and extremely close to the other Disney parks as well.

Bad Experience
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Everything is old, furnature, appliances, and carpet. The bathroom is uncomfortable and nothing works properly, it needs maintenance. some attention from management should take place.

Location is very good and near to desiny world.

Great place to stay!
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The shower heads. One of the things I look forward to is a nice HOT hotel shower with GREAT water pressure. Water temp was ok, but pressure was not good. I think it’s just the style of head you all use. Other than that it was good.

Overall staff was very courteous and we enjoyed ourselves. Room was nice, beds were comfy, great pillows!!

The location of the hotel, it’s close to all the attractions...
    • Room Selected at Check-In

There were little ants crawling in the bathroom. We stayed for a little over 2 nights and room service never came to clean our room. Some of the staff was rude. We went down for breakfast and were stopped when we tried to take our food to the room and was watched as we ate our breakfast while others were able to take their food upstairs. We ended up sneaking up back to our room and was followed by the staff staring at us, luckily the elevator was open and closed before she could say anything to us. Others who took their food up to their room were not treated this way and the staring while we were trying to eat down there was uncalled for.

The location of the hotel, it’s close to all the attractions of Orlando. The strip it’s on has so many places that are walkable. True tourist spot.

Location to Disney was great.
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Something was wrong with the door to our room and was not fixed during our stay. Be Aware that the breakfast buffet is overrun with kids.

Location to Disney was great.

I liked the staff as we checked in and the location of the...
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

I read online that it had a heated pool so that’s one reason I booked the hotel since my two small children were with us. It was not heated. It was freezing cold. And then there were no towels outside like it had stated. Breakfast might have been good but another guest had sneezed all over the place.

I liked the staff as we checked in and the location of the hotel.

• Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

Carpet and drapery bad shape, needs update. Bathroom needs remodel. Toilet slow to flush, shower, no pressure, slow to drain. Staff doing good job. Also lobby bad shape, needs updated,ie chairs are dirty.

Killed a roach in room, my husband noticed another squished...
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Killed a roach in room, my husband noticed another squished spot on wall when we got there. Also hidden parking fees made an affordable mediocre room not worth it

I loved the staff, the location and the closeness to Walt...

No complaints here...

I loved the staff, the location and the closeness to Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Universal Studios Florida. The price was a great value and the hotel is really up to date with the furnishing, there's even access for physical impaired individuals and that makes staying at this Confort Inn Suites hotel worry-free. We loved it and didn't want to leave....really felt like home and my 11 year old Autistic daughter enjoyed staying there also....it's just a win-win enjoyable stay....I say, keep up the great work and the gift shop was AWESOME!

Had a greAT STAY
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Tv went out one day most of the night,door keys didnt work,either one till two trips down to the desk

Loved the scrambled eggs and sahage patties yum!!,,

Comfort Inn was clean, comfortable and convenient. I would definitely stay here again.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only problem that I had with the facility was that after a long day at Disney we came in and wanted to shower but there was no water pressure, we called the front desk and was told that maintenance was working on it so we were unable to shower before bed. By morning the water pressure was back and we all showered. Happy ending.

It was comfortable.... we came in late, slept, got up the next morning, ate and left.. so it served its purpose. I was even able to get up early in the morning and run on the treadmill before breakfast so I was satisfied with the facilities.

Good location, but the hotel is in great need of updating. Cleaning staff needs to clean better.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

There were quite a few disappointments with this hotel. The shower would spray on the wall and ceiling from the part the shower head connected to the pipe coming out the wall. Both the bathtub and bathroom faucet leaked the whole time. The bathroom door was broken and would not lock. The sheets were not changed once in the full 5 nights we were there, even though they were visibly dirty. The playpen we used from the hotel stunk of pee. When I let them know about the problems with the bathroom, the front desk woman just said, "Ok, thanks for letting us know. We'll take care of it." No apologies, or doing anything else to assure me that it is not what they would expect at the hotel. I have stayed at a few other Comfort Inns, but this experience was definitely the worst.

The breakfast was great. There was a wide variety of food items and the staff was good at keeping things stocked and the tables cleaned.

We had a wonderful time.
    • Standard Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rugs and the bathroom need updating. The Wifi was very slow.

Housekeeping was great. Annette was very nice and did a great job of cleaning our rooms. All the staff was very friendly. The breakfast was really nice and had plenty of choices. The beds were very comfortable.

The price was right!
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

The lock on our door didn’t latch properly. This was a security risk. Fortunately we noticed it and the staff is apparently aware of it because our door was properly closed each time we came back and the maids had visited.

The price was right! The location was great and there were a few items at the free breakfast that made our crew happy. Plus the family suite with bunks was great for us. There was a nice sized mini fridge that was actually cold (hotel pet peeve is that they turn them hot making them useless).

Overall Good. Nothing fancy.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

The carpets were worn. Interior could use some paint and sprucing up. But the main thing was it was clean. The biggest frustration was the on-site restaurant! The Lobster Feast indoor restaurant was very misleading with advertised prices and kids meals. Said was 20.00 per adult but did not include the lobster,crab or entire middle section of the buffet.That was 40.00 per adult. Which was only explained after we had got our plates . This was not on the sign in the lobby. Advertised kids eat free with adult meal but this was not a free kids buffet. The kids had to pay 10.00 for the buffet. They could only get a sandwich and fries with adult meal for free. Wi-Fi was on and off again. Not very dependable.

Great location. Within walking distance of stores,restaurant's and gas stations. Very convenient. Clean . Basic stay. Staff was very nice and responsive to our request. Allowed us to check in early. Which we were so appreciative. Kitty , Thank You !

Our kids loved the Mickey waffles.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Our kids loved the Mickey waffles. We were a party of 6 and the Family Room was perfect, with 2 queen size beds and bunk bed for the kids. After walking all day in the parks, sleeping in a bed (not a sofa bed) is priceless. Very near Disney parks, a lot of restaurants near by, even a 24 hrs Walmart Superstore is like 2 blocks away. The room was cleaned and tidied up every day. There are vending machines in case you need a late night snack or drinks. There is a small shop that was open until late evening. The laundry room was very helpful for a long stay like ours.

Overall we enjoyed our stay, cannot beat the price.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

I have had bad experiences with hotels in the past so as soon as I get to the hotel I always try to look around and see what may not be right, it does need renovation so the carpet is understandable, I don't believe they vacuumed before we got there, or any of the days we were there. There was dirt and trash on the floor on the day we arrived, our tub was not clean at all, I had to put a towel in the tub for the dirtiness and they didn't try to clean it the other days, they basically just rinsed the tub/shower down, our sheets were not changed any of those days we were there, not sure if it is policy. We did have little spiders coming out of nowhere, again could be cause it is an older hotel needing renovation.

The hotel is located near many restaurants and souvenir shops as well, about 10 minutes from Walt Disney World. I enjoyed the breakfast area, especially the Mickey Waffles. Most staff I encountered were nice and would smile back. Our room had bunk beds and two queen beds and they were all comfortable.

Don't stay here! I have countless reasons from the shuttle, overcharging guest, the overwhelming sme
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Unprofessional staff, including management.

They will find a reason to charge you more money. Such as "Cleaning fee's or damaged lamp shade")

Decent place for the money. Good location and within walking distance of many restaurants.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

The hot tub was not hot at all. Apparently, something was wrong with the heating element. So it was basically, just a tub. Disappointing after a long day of walking the parks. The worst part of the experience was with the shuttle. Platinum Transport, Bus 84. The driver was 15 minutes late and RUDE. Didn't even give us a chance to board before he started pulling away. My daughter was, literally, running toward the vehicle. My wife was yelling at him to stop and he said, "We are on a schedule." Because he was in such a hurry to leave, my wife and 3-year-old grand daughter weren't even seated. After that experience, we decided to play it safe and take a LYFT.

Very good breakfast. Lots to choose from, including Mickey Mouse waffles, eggs, yogurt, pastries, cereals, and fruit. Great location. Close to the parks. LYFT and UBER are about $10 one-way.

great location, great staff
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

upon arriving to room, bathroom wasn't "completely done" - toilet paper and holders inside the bathtub and towels placed on tub ledge. Front desk advised and was immediately taken care of and towels replaced.

breakfast is always satisfactory. Staff is amazing especially Kat, this was our second stay and will continue to return.

It's a nice lower end hotel, but don't pick based on shuttle services.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

I was disappointed that it listed shuttles to the parks, but when I got the times for the shuttles it was only once per day and not at all a convenient time. (ex: bus leaves hotel at 7:00 and the parks don't open until 9:00) The shuttle service was one of my main reasons for selecting the hotel. It would be nice if breakfast time was extended even if just by 30 minutes. Towels need to be more frequently replenished at the pool.

Bed was comfortable and I liked having the bunk beds to fit my kids and that there was a bit of separation between them and the other beds.

Beautiful hotel with friendly staff - we would absolutely stay here again if we come back to Florida
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast was incredible. Beyond what I was expecting from a hotel breakfast - and the two mornings we were there the breakfast was different each day.

Recommend this hotel highly.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Closet in room was not accessible. Bed right in front of it couldn’t open doors very far. Weird.

Breakfast was fantastic Nice rooms. Close to Disney.

Great for the price
    • Deluxe King Room - Non-Smoking

The picture on the website must’ve been taken a long time ago the building looks a little older now but it was still nice on the inside

They had a great handicap room with 2 large beds for my Mom and I. She has a prosthetic leg and the room was great for her.

Semi-pleasant but could use a good facelift! Great location!
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

Place in need of a fresh makeover. New carpeting throughout is needed. It felt musty and old. Room was very musty and old. Refrigerator smelled horrible. Tub was was very old, cracked and shower needed replacing badly. Bathroom door would not stay shut. Bump beds were old and loose.

Check in and Check out was very easy and pleasant

Overall, my family and I loved this hotel. Very comfortable for us and we had a really good time.
    • Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds and Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Our toilet clogged up in the morning and maintenance service was not so good. Worker seemed unhappy with the job and did not clean up the mess after the job.

I loved how sweet the staff was with us at the front desk. Breakfast was alright with the Mickey head waffles but definitely needs Bacon, and other breakfast foods. Hot tub was fabulous!! And this hotel was awesome.

Adequate place to rest after busy theme park days.
    • Family Room - Non-Smoking

I was not happy that my card was pre charged a nights stay in direct opposition to the stated policy on booking.com. Also we arrived to find no heater in pool or hot tub , which essentially meant no recreation opportunities . The hotel could have informed guests of this.

The room was very comfortable , the bed was nice . Everyone was very friendly .