Reviews of Comfort Inn Airport Manchester 3 stars

298 Queen City Avenue, Manchester, NH 03102, USA

#11 of 15 hotels in Manchester

A rod to hang my hand towel on.

Never saw a croissant. The mattress on my bed was firm and I slept well. It was very quiet in my room, The inn was close to the highway and convenient for meeting my friends.

The bathroom was clean, but the the toilet was an industrial/restroom one. Not sure if that was by design or not.

The staff was extremely friendly and considerate. The pool was clean and excellent for our tweens. The breakfast was filling and the nook was very clean.

Sandra the young hosted that checked us in Amazingly Awesome. She was courious, had a smile, happy to help, gave us clear detail about the stay and promotions. We had an issue with the room on the last night and she was on top of the issue. She offered to change room but I decided not to move at that time. Thanks she was great.

No towel racks in the bathroom...where to hang wet towels? Room did not get dark because curtains were too narrow, could close only the white flimsy ones.

breakfast was tasty, bed was very comfortable. Heating worked well.

Nice and clean! Bed was so comfortable! Pillows were great! Staff was friendly breakfast was great! We woke up to the smell of bacon 😊. Thank you for a great stay and see you next time!

The toilet was a little dirty when we got there, and they never came to clean up our room after the first night. They just asked if we needed towels. I dont know if you guys just leave the rooms till people check out but that wa just unusual for me. Other then that it was good.

The shower was nice and big with good water pressure. The bed was really comfortable.

Hotel was warned down, and gave a general Impression of being old and not well maintained. Room wasent cleaned 3 days out of 7. Some of the staff came off almost rude or at best not very helpful. The room was not very clean in general, the air con was very loud as well as the air vent inn the bathroom which made sleeping difficult.

Really comfy bed. Great gym

Bathroom was a little cramped, the way the toilet was angled between the tub & the counter.

Really comfy bed. Breakfast has nice variety of hot & cold foods. Staff friendly & helpful.

Toilet was at an odd angle in bathroom, crammed in next to bathtub/shower.

Bed was very comfortable - I slept well. Room was clean, temperature easy to control. Staff was friendly, gave recommendations for restaurants, made sure I had a room with a microwave.

The on site restaurant that delivers to your room. Did not have coffee and the quality of food is poor! The delivery of room service took over a hour and half to recieve!

The cleanliness of the room!

The room was so comfortable. AMAZING pillows. Breakfast was great and the pool area was a blast for my family. Applebees acriss the street is delicious and amazing service.

The room started to smell like marijuana, I believe it was coming thru the vents from near by rooms.

The breakfast was hot and perfect for my daughter, she was happy to make her own waffles along with eggs and sausage and bacon. She wanted to get into the pool but due to time we wasn't able to. We walked across the street to a restaurant.

I didn't get in the room until after 2:30am due to plane being late. I had trouble registering and the staff at the desk called my room and asked me to come back down to help with the credit card. It turned out to be their computer system. So I didn't get in bed until after 3:30am. I had asked for a late check out. At exactly 11am they were knocking on my door asking me to leave the room. UGH!! I won't stay there again.

The bed was very comfortable. The staff very nice.

To Many spiders. The water pressure in the shower is not during enough.

The property was very nice and clean. Convince to stores and restaurant. Room was spacious. Pool area was very relaxing. Complimentary breakfast was delicious.

Shower pressure was poor, water would go from hot to cold during the morning. We also experienced problems checking in due to Booking.com policies not matching hotel policies. I was also informed we would have a balcony on Booking.com but the property had no balconies. Seems like the hotel needs to contact Booking.com to solve a few issues.

Pool area seemed worn and in need of maintenance. Changing/ toilet area needs to be redone with a floor drain. Air in pool area was very stale.

Easy access from highway.

There isn't much to complain considering the value you get.

The location is excellent, being central to everything. The swimming pool including the sauna is great. The rooms are very clean.

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

What appeared to be a blood stain on comforter, a red sock was found just under the bed. Made me wonder if the room was cleaned or vacuumed. breakfast was good but crowded and they ran out of food pretty quick, so didn't have as many choices for our group of four on our way to graduation.

bathroom appeared clean and supplies were helpful. convenient location for the events we attended. Check in went smoothly, location of the room was good to take the stairs without having to wait for the small elevator.

There is no hot tub but that was the only thing that we noticed that could've been different.

The breakfast included was good and the staff were very helpful. One staff member even noticed that my daughter was sad because the muffins had peanuts on them so she gave her a chocolate one instead. The pool is amazing! It has a shallow 3ft end, a 5ft area in the middle, and then the deep end is 9ft. It says online that it is a heated pool but usually most pools are still pretty cold, this pool was amazing and warm! It was so comfortable, even for my husband and I and we are truly wimps when it comes to cold pools/water. The access to the full gym is crazy too. I couldn't believe how big it was. We will definitely be staying here again next time we are in Manchester!

The curtains would not completely close leaving me feeling exposed after a shower. Being on a higher floor didn't help me feel any more comfortable. It also would be nice if they closed completely for someone who doesn't want early morning light waking them up. I just don't understand why the curtains do not close completely.

The fridge, bed and outlets were a great plus at this property

Check in time seemed a little late. Earlier check in would allow more time to use the pool or do some sight seeing.

Room was clean and well maintained. Building was located close to the highway making travel easy and convenient. Breakfast in the morning was decent with plenty of options.

The drapes do not close all the way. The room was extremely bright at 600 am. We couldn't get the bathroom fan to go off.

Booking.com didn't book my second room. But I had a conformation #. This happened to more than one guest thst day. The hotel was sold out as well as all area Hotels. The Desk Manager Nicole went above and beyond to help solve this issue. We did end up getting our second room.

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

When I entered the room I opened a door by the bed, wondering if it was a closet. Apparently we were in an adjacent room with a shared door-- when I realized, I shut out side of the door (the other room had theirs closed obviously) and locked it. Not five minutes later, an employee comes up saying there's been a complaint from next door, basically blaming us for disturbing them. I told him that we were never informed the room had a shared door and I was just wondering what it was, and apologized Was very put off by how the employee approached the situation, as if we were trying to get into the other room?? Wasn't the greatest first impression as we had literally just arrived and then were accused of disrupting the next door guests ... other than that it was pretty nice!!

A lot of options for the complimentary breakfast

Some of the front desk people were rude. House keeping never came back by to clean like they said they were going to either.

Room was nice, bed was comfy, nice workout area and pool as well as sauna

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

brought the grandkids to the pool in the morning, senior doing aerobics in the shallow end of the pool,no place for the little one to swim. I was told that the pool actually belonged to the gym. false advertising!!!! My 7 year old grandson said, can we please never come here again. the old ladies scared him. Comfort Inn didn't even offer to compensate us. Very dissatisfied and disappointed!!!!

room was clean and comfortable,

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

They advertise an airport shuttle. It's availabilty is very limited. We were unable use it. Rooms were clean, beds were OK. The facility and staff were about as warm as a New Hampshire snow bank.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2016

Front desk people didn't answer phone. I called twice to request late check-out. Then housekeeping was extremely rude when they barged in 20 minutes before standard checkout time. I had the "do not disturb" sign on the door, but they pounded enough to wake us up, then came in using their key as we scrambled to dress.

I was really pleased with the breakfast.

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

We wish we could have used our military discount. But because we reserved online we were not allowed to adjust reservations. We will probably not use the site or hotel again. You should be able to adjust or offer the military discount online. It was a significant difference of $30. Very disappointed, we travel regularly and will not use this service or hotel chain again

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

What I didn't like was the WIFI, it was terrible and I couldn't watch Youtube videos. Also, my key didn't work and I had to get another; I did not put it near my phone. I wish the exit door would open automatically so it would be easier to exit and enter the hotel.

The room was comfortable and the shower was great! It was also a quiet hotel and I did receive a wake up call; which was great since I did not in other hotels.

• Reviewed: 19 October 2016

Very expensive for this particular property. Shower drain wouldn't drain water properly and made showering my 2 children gross and time consuming. Staff was nice, but this property disappointed.

Only room available on Columbus weekend (apparently Columbus Day is a big deal in NH because of Fall foliage). I was happy to stay near airport.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2016

Only thing wasn't happy about the waffles were terrible. Batter very runny and didn't cook well.

Location was perfect for where we wanted to shop. Only minutes from Merrimack Premium Outlets. Great shopping area. Also very close to New Hampshire Motor Speedway. Reason for the vacation

• Reviewed: 4 September 2016

The hotel description says airport but it is not near the airport. Hotel room floor was wet, could not tell what from but our socks were wet constantly. This is a non-smoking hotel, we had issues with a smoker multiple times in one night. The front desk did try to fix it, but that did not help us sleep as we were woken up to smoke during the night. Breakfast was a little light on fare, waffle batter was too thin so the waffles were under cooked and inedible. Attendant did not fix the issue. Eggs were from packaged source and not appetizing.

Everything appeared as promised, just some minor issues made it less than perfect. Pool was well kept and the rooms looked as expected front desk was helpful too.

• Reviewed: 13 August 2016

Being talked to rudely when we were in pool. Told that " umm you need to get out like now!" Not impressed. Not our fault no one came in at ten to close the pool. We didn't know.

Not much that I did like.

• Reviewed: 31 July 2016

The location of the hotel was very convenient because of its proximity to the major highways. Staff members were very helpful and all was up to our expectations. We will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2016

room was not prepped thoroughly for the next guest (us). Used bar of soap left in shower, only 1 washcloth. Cost of room. Breakfast did not reflect cost of room.

near a great pub for dinner.

• Reviewed: 26 July 2016

I don't think that there was anything that wasn't disliked on this trip.

The beds were quite comfortable and we appreciated the cleanliness of the room.

• Reviewed: 21 July 2016

Bathroom was a little small, wierd upgrade toilet design in our room on 5th floor.

Affordable, clean, comfortable beds, large rooms. I would stay again if needed a place in Manchester Nh.

• Reviewed: 12 July 2016

We should have stayed longer and would have loved a hot tub.

We loved everything! By far the best hotel on our vacation, from the hot breakfast with eggs and bacon to the heated pool and sauna, to the easy entrance and exit for 2 major highways in the area, and finally the comfortable beds and wonderful staff! Wish we could have stayed at comfort inns our whole vacation. Also excellent variety of restaurants in the area with the best Chinese food we have ever eaten and we are saying that after coming from New York City! Did I mention it was all so CLEAN!

• Reviewed: 6 July 2016

Dirty place!! Found a used condom, my son asked for a cot and when they brought it up it smell like urine, they advertised breakfast but when we got up early to get our meals they didn't have anything to eat. Do not bring your children to that place there was prostitutes meeting with men and there was lots of moaninf going on. Disgusting...

Pool and gym

Small bathroom, and pool owned by separate company

Rooms are clean and A/C worked great

My room had mold and mildew in the ceiling with a huge wet stain. Sinuses were impacted.

The staff.

Staff was friendly and check in and out was simple and easy

When I went to check out there was no one at the check out desk. I waited a few minutes then I just left the keys on the counter and left.

Hot options for breakfast. Friendly staff. Good location.

I never could get the CC to work on the TV.

Desk person ignored my question about additional discounts - pretty sure I was overcharged.

The double charges me and it took a week for them to return the momey amd the gemeral mamager was very rude and mon helpfull

Room next to mine make and female fighting all night and day

Hotel was very clean bed very comfortable

Cookies

Pool was closed.

Free breakfast.

Good breakfast

No support bar to get into the shower.

I loved the after hours for the pool. It was a cool atmosphere

Terrific rooms with plush bedding.

The bedding was phenomenal. I always turn the heat off because of the noise, and I was toasty warm.

People hanging out front smoking and loitering! The hotel smells like mold!!

Great location nice staff

the bathroom was too small.

The entrance and exit difficult to pull onto highway with crazy traffic

Eggs with spinach were amazing

Booking was not complete at hotel. Room was double charged to Contarino-303

The room was very clean and the bed comfy

The pool wasn't too warm and super chemically like the best western close by.

Wifi down when I needed it.

Bathroom small with odd toilet

Close to airport- shuttle on time- breakfast ok

Can't think of anything.

Bed and pillows are amazing!

Didn't like that I book a room with a balcony and there wasn't one.

No mattress for baby crib. Toilet leaked and bath plug wouldnt work so couldnt give baby a bath.not in

Pillows great

no so far

the bed is comfortable and especially the breakfast is excellent, this is the reason i booked and stayed there

Was there to visit my granddaughter and my son

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

Noisy air conditioning.

Clean, spacious room. Comfortable bed.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

Breakfast room was awkward. Hard to manuevard around.

Room dated dark looking

Didn't have breakfast had to be at airport for 6

Great value with nice pool, coffee cookies and lounge area.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

The eggs at breakfast were terrible.

Bed was super comfy