Reviews of Quality Inn Marietta Ohio 3 stars

700 Pike Street, Marietta, Oh 45750, USA

#6 of 9 hotels in Marietta

The staff tried to be accommodating to the issues that arose
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Our confirmed reservation through Booking.com did not appear in Quality Inn's computer at check-in. They still were able to accommodate us with rooms at a discounted price lower than what we confirmed through Booking.com, but the rooms were still not cleaned and ready by normal check-in time. Then our TV did not work in our room. The only option we had would be to move to a smoking room which they told us was never smoked in before. I'm not sure how they would know this. We were not willing to move to a smoking room, but they did give us another 10% off our room for the inconvenience.

The staff tried to be accommodating to the issues that arose

If I stayed there again it would be only for the bar.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

had to change rooms three times. TV was terrible out of 61 channels 20 were unavailable to watch. I went there to relax and watch TV dumb mistake on my part.

Very little

Our stay was not as pleasant as we were hoping for after a 12 hour drive.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

My room smelt like someone had just taken a huge poop. Then the bathroom was a mess the ceiling was coming off in the corner, and then the phone did not work. The hallway was also a complete mess with sticky spilt pop from the time we arrived Saturday at 6 till we left Sunday at 7 am. Not happy with the hotel and unfortunately will not be staying there again.

I like the easy off easy on access

Not happy with the hotel at all!
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Rooms could have been cleaner. Vending machines was broke or out of a lot of the drinks. Wasnt happy about pool being down because that was part of the plans we made to do while we was there. Breakfast wasnt good at all. Coffee was cold. Not much to chose from for breakfast.

Breakfast wasnt the best it could have been. We booked for a pool but wasnt told till we got there the pool was closed. At that point it was too late to get out of booking without getting charged. The pool wasnt suppose to be back up & running until 2 days after we left.

Good
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Wasn’t made aware the pool was out of order until we arrived after a 9 1/2 hr drive from NY

Facility was decent, good breakfast choices. Check in was wonderful and accomdating when we learned the pool was out of order (the ONLY reason we booked here) we were offered a daily discount on room

I wouldnt stay again

The electricity in our room was terrible, The plug in for the coffee maker didnt work had to plug it in in the bathroom. Ew. and if you tried to use the microwave it tripped the surge protector on the power cord every time. There were way too many things attached to a small power strip that was dangling in mid air that was very unsafe.also a big reason we chose this hotel was for the pool and jacuzzi however the jacuzzi did not work it was closed the whole time we were there and The pool was freezing.We decided we could hust spend our time in the room but trying to do that didnt work either because only half of the channels would have signal at a time and the internet was very spotty i really wanted to love this hotel but there were so many issues i wouldnt stay again. 😳

Overall an ok hotel. No critical issues.

Furniture/bed out-dated. Outside noise penetrated the room thru the window.(windows need replacing. Inside pool was closed.

They had a sports club inside. Staff is friendly & helpful.

It was a very good stay and I would come again.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The location of the actually hotel was a little bad, but there is a town about 28 minutes away that had everything you may need or want.

The room was a very nice size. It was very clean and the hotel staff is very accommodating to all of your needs.

Ok, but quite disappointing, unless it gets updated, would not book again.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Always book a room if there is a hot tub/whirlpool...we look forward to it.....it was broken. Heating element was broken & because of the age was broken for a while...wish we'd have known, we would have booked elsewhere. Weather turned cold & rainy & not only was there no whirlpool, the gas fireplace (making the lobbey cozy) Was never turned on.Rooms need updating, bathrooms. Driveway to the Quality had a boatload of potholes you had to navigate.

The staff was nice. The breakfast was just fine...on the weekend it would be great to have it start & end a,1/2 hour later

The second time we have stayed there, and we will definitely stay there again.

The elevators were a bit concerning with the grinding and the doors opened before it stopped. Our bathroom door would not shut, and the bathroom faucet made a horrible grinding noise every time we used it. The majority of the Inn was updated with excellent televisions, Wi-Fi, and alarm clocks, some of the building needs some up dating (like the bathroom door and faucets). I am not complaining, just sharing that some tlc is needed.

The staff were very friendly, the public areas and our room were very clean. The Inn had two separate party events going on at the same time and managed to care for all in the parties, and just those of us who were staying there.

Lobby entrance was nice and location wasn't bad

Didn't like that jacuzzi was not working. Nice pool but filled with kids for a birthday party. Renting out pool for party's says your greedy and guest needs don't matter. Also would be great to have an english speaking person running a Hotel.

Lobby entrance was nice and location wasn't bad

This property is very nice for the price.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Hallway carpet had several stains and needed to be shampooed. Housekeeping service was a bit hit or miss (bed not made three out of four days, and I don't think the bedroom was even entered those days, although I got clean towels in the bathroom).

Relatively inexpensive. Nice lobby. Indoor hallway/access. Elevators. Quiet. Hot breakfast. Free WiFi. Fridge and microwave, iron and ironing board, nice pool and exercise room (though I didn't use any of those). Easy access to freeway and downtown Marietta.

Very quiet and the food was good but not hot enough for me. I guess that is the norm for buffets.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The gal at the desk was on the phone and we were invisible to her, she never acknowledged our presence. I felt like she could have at least motioned, be with you in a min. Then she waited on another person without explaining they were here earlier and I need to take him first.

It was very quiet and clean.

Unquality Inn

The room was so dirty, it looked like it had never been properly cleaned before...ever! The bed sheets hadn't been changed prior to arrival there was previous guest hair and dirt in the sheets, the bathroom was disgusting the sinks we're coated with layers of film from never being cleaned the shower was in the same shape. I felt gross being there. I will never stay there again and will advise my extended family to do they same.

They only thing I looked it the location. The breakfast was ok too.

won't stay there again

Smell , hot tube down for weeks reason for staying there ,only good thing at breakfast bar were waffles windows not sealed .could see out around a/c unit

breakfast not good ate out

Very comfortable and above all it was quiet.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

When I walked in the lady was on the phone but she never even acknowledged us, got off the phone and helped someone else. She was nice but she could have at least motioned Hi or one minute.

The breakfast was really good. The bedding was very nice and comfortable.

we are planning on going to the festable next year and will stay here again there were 11 total
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

the hot tub needs to be repaired considering it was closed for several years they are doing a great job bringing it back

the people working were very helpful answered all questions breakfast couldn't ask for any more help was on hand at all times to refill anything you needed liked that nothing was made in too large of amounts so it would stay fresh also we ate at the restaurant It was fantastic everything from scratch excellent Italian food gave us more than expected for the money great value In the rooms had a refrigerator, coffee pot and microwave

So, so at best, next time I'll spend the money to stay somewhere else.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Property need renovated. Spa was down while we were there and I seen a review from close to a month ago about the spa being down. Elevator was shaky. Trim in the hall ways looked terrible, very poor carpentry.

Staff was very, very nice. Everyone I talked with was pleasant and it was nice being able to go to the attached bar for a couple drinks.

It was overall a good stay.

The breakfast could have been better. Wasn't much option. Eggs were dry and gross. & the sausage didn't even look appealing. Also the hot tub was down & we were both looking forward to using it.

The pillows were extra comfy. The room was big & homey. The pool area was very nice. It wasn't crowded at all. It was a very great hotel for the price!

Not the best but not the worst either.

See above.

Not much selection at breakfast and food was very cheap. Tiny muffins, sausage tasted funny and eggs were salty. Room was clean and it was nice. Hallways were hot and not the cleanest. Staff was friendly and helpful.

Not real pleased
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The hot tub didn't work. Our air conditioning didn't work. There were crumbs on the floor. They did move us to another room but we were told they would more then take care of things and nothing was done. Thought we deserved at least a free dinner or something and received nothing.

The most appealing feature for me was the fact that the...
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The most appealing feature for me was the fact that the hotel sits on a large, grassy, parklike piece of property which suited my two dogs just fine - especially when they turned up a groundhog on one of our long evening walks. The hotel room was just fine, but the adventure the grounds presents just made the trip memorable for me and my good dogs.

Honestly the only good thing about the property was the...

The property was like a Sauna. The only place that was air conditioned was the lobby. When walking to our room the halls smelt of mildew and were very muggy, then when getting into our room it only got worse. We immediately left to get dinner in hopes of being gone long enough for the air condition to cool off the room. Then when getting back we noticed the ceilings had water spots all over them and our chair had a massive stain on it. I will not be back. And I would advise any of you that are looking at staying at this location,DONT! The pictures make it seem nice but within seconds of walking into the hotel you will see that you were over charged. You should be paying super 8 prices because that's exactly what I felt like I was walking into.

Honestly the only good thing about the property was the breakfast and even then I can say I've had better.

Disappointed, but the night check in employee was nice

Our Mattress felt like springs which was very uncomfortable. The shower leaked the entire time. The hot tub was out of service, which was why we booked there in the first place. The ice machine on the third floor and the sink in the public restroom were all out of service. Spider webs in the curtains of our room. Over all the hotel is very old and needs an update in order to feel clean. The place is falling apart!

The staff was nice.

• Reviewed: 25 May 2017

The rooms were comfortable and quiet however I did find a...
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The staff seemed preoccupied at the time of check in with family matters the hall meat garbage can was overflowing on the third floor where our room was. And there was a private pool party going on in the pool area which I would not use the facility while the children were there.

The rooms were comfortable and quiet however I did find a bug on one of the beds but I didn't know what kind of bug it was or if it came in on our clothing.

• Reviewed: 17 February 2017

Family get together
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

We were not able to claim our military, senior, or aaa discount because we booked online.

They were accommodating to give us 4 rooms on the same floor. They also opened up the pool area for us to sit and visit when they had to ready the breakfast room for a baby shower.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Specifically chose this hotel for the hot tub and pool, the...

Specifically chose this hotel for the hot tub and pool, the hot tub was out of service/ under construction, and we didn't find that out until we got there. False advertising. Breakfast closed too early.

Par for Marietta I suppose.

Elevators are sketchy, coffee was undrinkable, breakfast was gross (except for waffle maker, it was the only saving grace), and the odors of the hotel were unpleasant. 4th floor smelled like Indian food, 3rd floor smelled of cigarettes, and one night the bar and lobby smelled like a wet fart for a few hours. Also the security was not very reassuring- stair wells exit to fitness room & pool which exterior doors remained unlocked all night.

• Reviewed: 31 December 2016

Convenient but not so clean
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Bedrooms and hallways were very dirty. Hallways and lobby and pool area was extremely cold. Felt like the heat was broken... the sheets on the bed looked like they hadnt been changed...

Clean pool and clean lobby. Easy access off highway convenient to major stores like walmart

• Reviewed: 16 December 2016

Great Stay!
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The hallways to the rooms could be warmer. Only really one bad thing to say. Breakfast, the eggs and sausage were awful. The remaining breakfast items were fine. I would just scratch the eggs and sausage.

Great location. Very professional, friendly staff. Nice rooms. Nice pool!

• Reviewed: 9 December 2016

You don't spend a lot of money on a room, you get a cheap hotel
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Exercise room was very run down. Elliptical wouldn't power on... if you're an avid exerciser, and hoping for a quality work out, do not purchase a room here. Very disappointed! Room was basic but clean.

Indoor pool was the nicest thing at this hotel... Continental breakfast was pretty good. Not a lot of hot items to choose from though.

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

Pet Friendly Hotel..
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The property showed may signs of poor maintenance and lack of up keep, but was clean. There was no security... not enough camera's... exterior door were left open... The hot tub was out of order.

The Beds were comfortable, Breakfast was good. They are pet friendly. Sacrifice the glamor for love of your pet.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2016

Great staff. Great ammenities.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The lingering smell in the hallways and lobby were pretty offputting.

The pool and hot tub were fantastic. The staff were very nice and tended to our needs wonderfully.

• Reviewed: 1 August 2016

Great stay

The ladders at the pool area in the 5 feet area needs to have at least two more steps on them but we used the exist at the 3 feet area.

The area was close to the people that you were going to visit and close to all kinds of restaurants.

It was fair
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Air conditioning was not working throughout the hotel. It smelled like smoke

The location was great. The pool size was nice.

You could smell smoke.

You could smell smoke. The rooms were out of date. The shower was small.

Rooms were not ready even though we got there after 4
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Rooms were not ready even though we got there after 4 Looked run down Hallways dirty Would not stay there again

Excellent staff very clean would definitely stay again

Excellent staff very clean would definitely stay again

Too bad the pool was still recuperating from the floods - but my stay was excellent, nonetheless.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

The walls are a bit thin - could hear sounds through rooms and doors.

Breakfast was great.

Food was good and the beds were amazing.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Food was good and the beds were amazing.

Winter Pool Getaway
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Hot tub was broke and pool was freezing. I have really bad arthritis and that was main reason for going.9

The layout of the facility.

Onsite restaurant and lounge

Onsite restaurant and lounge

Hotel stay was good. Staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. The hotel is showing its age t

Hotel is definitely showing its age and could use some TLC

Price was reasonable and staff was friendly

Stay was very average. Nothing too bad, nothing really good
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Room size a bit small, lighting was not great and hot breakfast was a bit tasteless.

Convenience to restaurants and interstate.

Cold showers, musty smelling rooms

Cold showers, musty smelling rooms

M/A

I did not eat breakfast

Very comfortable stay

We couldn't connect to the WiFi

We really enjoyed our stay the room was very comfortable and the pool area was Very nice also

Very pleasant.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

I usually like yogurt for breakfast... there was none. I should have asked the attendant.

Location.... having a restaurant on site.....

Eat your breakfast somewhere else.

Food for breakfast was cold. Poor choices.

The desk clerk, Susie, was a great help.

The staff seemed friendly The pool was nice

The hot tub look like it was broken and had been down for over a year

The staff seemed friendly The pool was nice

Staff were friendly

wifi signal is very poor

Staff were friendly

Staff

Nothing worked

Staff

Not much
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Wasn't clean the bed sheets had to be change found dried blood on them would never stay here again

Not much

When words lime Quality and Convention facility ate used, I expected a cleaner, more come stay
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

NO hot water. Dirty. Hair and mild in tub. Beds sunken in. Very loud a/c. Filthy elevators.

Friendly staff

It was great

3 off 4 of us had a cold shower on Saturday

breakfast and room were great, people were friendly

I checked in very late

The deadbolt on the door wouldn't lock. I told management the next morning about the problem

I didn't eat breakfast

It was fine

The bed very uncomfortable

Did not eat at the hotel

Stay was short but over all everything was good. Staff was very friendly
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

They could work on the breakfast items a lil more.

The breakfast was great!

Everything was terrific!!

The breakfast was great!!

The laid back enviroment

The laid back enviroment

Rooms were clean and the bed was comfy
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Water pressure was very very low in the bathroom facilities.

Rooms were clean and the bed was comfy

very nice

very nice

Not a favorite, but I would return
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Pet policy was not evident on booking.com.

Undos on property excellent!! Conveniently located. Happy guests.

One night stay
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Beds were very uncomfortable. Needed to be cleaner. But for the money we got what we should have expected

The pool was nice. Good location.

The bed was comfortable.
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Could not use the hot tub. Hallways smelled.

The bed was comfortable.

Our room was the access to the roof over the entrance.

Our room was the access to the roof over the entrance. The roof had water laying in spots which left mold on the wall under the window.

Great place to stay!

Expensive to eat at restaurant

Friendly staff and comfortable bed.

Great amenities but not so great bed comfort

The bed was very uncomfortable. Very hard and stiff.

Very delicious breakfast everyday. The room was clean with microwave and refrigerator.

Perfect Alumni weekend!

• Reviewed: 12 May 2017

Great stay!!

The breakfast they offered was really good, the staff was really nice.

Power went out because of a storm and the facility did not...

Power went out because of a storm and the facility did not have a back up generator.

Nice for he price
    • Non Smoking 2 Double Bed Room

Could have some better coffee and the pool parties are annoying to guests of the hotel

Good for the price and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 14 November 2016

Didn't

No hot tub working, changed hotels

• Reviewed: 8 November 2016

id stay here again

The refrigerator was noisy....

All was well....

• Reviewed: 20 October 2016

most everything

morning desk girls attitude when I told her the toilet in my room stopped working in the middle of my second night.

most everything