2. USA hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Comfort Inn Medical Park

Reviews of Comfort Inn Medical Park 2 stars

1816 Hillandale Road, Durham, NC 27705, USA

#37 of 61 hotels in Durham

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 27 November 2018

good experience. great breakfast

I had an elderly person with me & wasn't able to get the appropriate accommodations for my family member in the double bed room. They only have accommodations for the king bed rooms.

It was a great experience. Very friendly & helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 16 November 2018

Nice, friendly staff and a clean accommodation.

Smoke and smoking outside the front entrance. A non-smoking facility should find another alternative for smokers other than allowing them to stand at the front entrance.

The location was excellent. The shuttle service to Duke Medical was prompt, friendly and expedient.

• Reviewed: 6 November 2018

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice.

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very nice. The only complaint that I have is that the electric went out and I was asking what was going on. I feel that the staff could of done more calling to the electric company to see what was going on.

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

My room was extremely clean and to my surprise my room was...

My room was extremely clean and to my surprise my room was renovated and up to date. I am sad that I didn’t get a chance to partake in my free breakfast due to homecoming festivities and waking up too late. Overall my stay was pleasant!

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

breakfast was good.

Bed and bedding were not up to par, pillow top flat and bed needs new mattress. Air conditioner noisy and bathroom shower knob very difficult to turn, shower surround cracked and the drain stopped up.

breakfast was good. I liked having full sized yogurt and granola

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

It's a unknown motel with a fresh coat of paint and a popular name

Well I was completely underwhelmed with our stay here so much so that I couldn't wait to check out. As far as the bed is concerned that was fine. The bedding was clean and the bed was comfy, but the grounds and the cleanliness of the bathroom left little to be desired. For starters as we walked to the main lobby from our parking spot we were treated to some empty Bud Light cans lying in the bushes, and some other trash strewn about in the lot and bushes as well. OK no big deal it's a parking lot that sits by itself in a secluded area so that's fine....sort of......After checking in (the lobby needs some updating) we entered the dirty elevator and rode up to the third floor, and entered our room. Shortly after entering I noticed that all I could hear was other doors slamming, and people talking as if they were in the room with us, and yes those sounds get amplified later when you're trying to sleep. Oh boy the acoustics here are not that great OK no big deal everything echoes I'll overlook that. Went to use the bathroom and BINGO there's something you can't overlook - Poop on the back of the toilet (see picture) and more spots on the floor around the toilet. NOT COOL!! The air filter vent in the bathroom hasn't been cleaned since the 70's, and the drop ceiling (yes they had a drop ceiling) above the shower head had mold. Couldn't wait to check out we were in town for the entire week, but I wasn't staying here. Went 5 minutes away to another hotel (La Q) for just $10 bucks more and got a room like you'd expect. Won't choose this line of property again....EVER

Bed was comfy that was it for this lousy location

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Good location but cleaning staff was rude and people drinking/loitering in the parking lot.

The cleaning staff was rude and unresponsive. The drain in the sink wasn't working. There was not enough parking outside and a group people were loitering and drinking around a few trucks in the parking lot. For a young girl traveling alone, this was incredibly unsettling and made me wish I had picked a different hotel.

The rooms were clean and comfortable. The location is great if you want to be close to Duke. Rooms are decently spacious.

I’ll never stay there again!

There was no hot water and no WiFi! I filed a complaint with the front desk. They said they would give it to the manager. It’s been over a week now and I haven’t heard anything from the manager and I paid over $100 for 1 night’s stay! NEVER AGAIN!

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

I would stay here again and give it another chance, overall it was friendly and comfortable.

We asked for a first floor room and sadly it smelled very musty and had mildew on the chair. I did notify the front desk when we left and she made me believe they would work on correcting it! We also had family that was on the 4th floor and their room was fine.

The staff was wonderful, the location was very convenient for our needs & the breakfast was fine.

Average hotel with friendly workers and staff.

The breakfast was just average. The room was in need of updating as the paint in some places showed wear. The bathroom ceiling in several places were cracked, and on the last day of my stay a roach ran across the bathroom floor which I took a picture of. The lamp plug on the desk did not work as it had a short in it. and the Bureau took up more room than a closet which cuts down on movement.

The Breakfast was decent, but not as good as other places I have stayed. The check in was easy, no complications, and the rooms AC unit worked wonderful. The elevators were not packed like other places, and the property itself was clean.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Easy to find.

Very limited and very tight parking space. We had to change the date of our stay, just minutes after the initial reservation. We could not access Booking and were saved a double charge by the intervention of the front desk staff. Not the fault of the motel.

Easy to find. Convenient for us. Extraordinary helpfulness at front desk

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

This is a very awesome hotel clean .

Only thing elevators are a lot soon

This is a very awesome hotel clean .. friendly staff. Beds and pillow best we have slept on . My husband and I had to stay at duke hospital for a week because he’s getting ready to have a double lung transplant soon so he has been run there every test you can imagine and a lot more this hotel and room made it feel like home for us .. thank you so much for that ..

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Good

I did not like the WiFi I did not like that I was charged different prices on each night of stay Need to book at one price and stay the same If I knew ahead of time the different prices on each night, I would not have booked at this place

I like the big bed and linen

Enjoyed my stay. Great property.

The bathroom had a strange smell. Otherwise everything was great.

Facility was clean and I loved the hot breakfast that was included. The front desk staff was wonderful. They updated my reservation with no problem when Booking.com didn’t respond. The manager on duty chatted with me and other guests in the morning to find out about our stay. So friendly. Would definitely recommend this property and would stay there again in the future

Great Lodging

Half hour notice to take shuttle to Duke University Hospital. Very nice. I met Calvin. Staff was extremely nice and accommodating. 6:30 to 9:30 fantastic breakfast. Fresh coffee, juice etc. This is literally right off Interstate 85. Walgreens directly across street as well as a BP. Gas station. You can get beer/wine there. I will be back.

Na

I stayed here last weekend and everything was perfect I stayed this weekend and it had a smell and I saw a ROACH omg!!!!!!!!!!

The peoples were cool the kids and I loved the pool

Great stay just not long enough.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Only thing that wasn’t that great was the sleeper sofa was smaller than most and not as comfortable as we hoped.

Room a/c was on when we arrived and at a perfect temp. King size bed was comfortable. Had enough pillows which almost never happens. Bathroom was very clean. Breakfast was included. Nothing fancy but all that we needed. Bacon eggs toast waffles bagels fruit yogurt juice coffee even cereal n milk.

I would recommend this place to my family and friends

nothing to complain about

The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the stay was very friendly. when I need to extend my stay the staff was very helpful and the process was smooth.

Convenient location but left much to be desired.

Lobby furniture was dirty and old looking. Needs to be replaced. Awful smell in stairwell. Awful smell from A/C unit in hallway. A/C unit very noisy and a little smelly. Beds advertised as Queen sized. They were smaller than queen for sure! Room a little small.

Breakfast staff was very friendly and helpful. Pretty good variety of food choices. Beds were comfortable. Bathroom was big.

the breakfast area was to small the food was not hot the...

it was the first of May and the and the pool was not ready for the grand kids we were in the handicap room and had to move because the shower ran all over the floor. they did move us to a better room with a tub a lot better

the breakfast area was to small the food was not hot the workers were always in the way I did like the bed the tv was to small never again

Room was exceptionally clean & the bed was very comfortable. Enjoyed variety of breakfast items.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Wish the drapes closed all the way. Difficult to keep the outdoor lighting from lighting the room up at night. Would have preferred to stay on the other side of the hotel away from the interstate noise. At least the interstate side of rooms should have been less expensive.

Close proximity to everything and walking distance to food, Entertainment and, shopping venues.

Good

The toilet handle kept getting stuck. It ran water until we push the handle up. The room did not smell fresh, it had an old musty type smell

The location and the breakfast

Very good room

I listed it above

Exterior needs professional help Interior halls lobby elevator sloppy paint job elevator needs cleaning Worn flooring in lobby just down in the heels looking the room... I was shocked seriously it was remodeled and looked like a high dollar hotel. Extremely nice.

Better than expected.

It seems funny, but I just hate incandescent lights.... BUT THATS IT! The room is what you would expect from a Comfort Inn, but executed very well.

For a low priced hotel, it’s run really well, it’s very clean, the staff is very nice and accommodating. I’m glad I stayed here.

Could have been better

The stairway smelled like mold, the breakfast was horrible, the pool was closed and I was not notified of that when I was asked if I wanted a room with a pool view. The air conditioning system barely worked, it kept cutting off, ice maker didn't work, coffee maker in room didn't work.

ROACH. MARCH 2018. DO. NOT. STAY. THERE.!!!!

ROACH. THERE WAS A ROACH ON THE WALL WHEN I WOKE UP. March 2018. Had to spend an hour off property going through our things to make sure we didn’t have any roaches in our possession. Asked for refund. “Only able to give 50% discount” This is the second Choice Hotel chain that has been DISGUSTING. DO. NOT. STAY. THERE.

The mattresses were clean and had mattress covers on them.

The bed was comfortable.
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

The language the front desk clerk used in front of me while checking in. Profanity. The room was suppose to be a one bedroom suite that's what I reserved but it wasn't. It was king suite. And also paid for.

The bed was comfortable. The coffee was great.

Very good stay!!

Friendly staff, clean room and facilities, great amenities such as free coffee (Awesome) a microwave and fridge in room, small gym with dumbells and a treadmill. Breakfast has nice healthy selections as well as waffles and eggs. Super close to Duke which is why I was here. Good restaurants within walking distance!! Will definitely stay here when I have to return!!

pleasant.

Your ice machines! The one on the first and second floors were out of order. I had to go to the third floor from the first floor to find a working ice machine!

Breakfast was good but could have a little more variety. Just add another meat like sausage patties! I liked the location, right off the highway. I found your rates very reasonable.

Very comfortable, desk people friendly
    • One-Bedroom King Suite with Sofa Bed - Non-Smoking

Cigarette smoke smell in entire hall first morning. Survey-include word husband for who you’re traveling with. My husband is more than just my partner. This is Donald’s wife answering. I received the email.

Bed very comfortable. Glad room had a fridge & microwave. Nice, fluffy towels

The room was clean and the beds were fantastic! We were welcomed from the start!

I wanted to take a muffin with me since our appointment at Duke was at 6:30 am but a container or small bag was not available. A small bag that would contain a muffin for to go purposes would have been great. I did take an apple!

The young woman that checked us in was very personable and efficient. She discovered we were there for a medical visit to Duke Eye Center and she told us about the shuttle that runs to Duke Hospital and encouraged us to take the shuttle. We did not take the shuttle but it was very nice to know that one was available. She also told us about the breakfast buffet and asked if there was anything that she could do for us. She offered us a wake up call because she knew we had an early appointment at Duke Eye Center. Her customer service skills are excellent!

5.5
    The room wasn’t like we had before.

The room wasn’t like we had before. Lady was rude checking us in. Checked in and our room was disappointing . My husband has back problems and can’t stay in bed very much. He needs a chair he can set in that is comfortable. There was a chair in the room but it was squeeze in between bed and wall.No room for chair you could tell it wasn’t room for it.We have stayed 4 times and was always very Please had a large room bed were comfortable but this room wasn’t what we made reservations for. It was much smaller and the chair wasn’t useable.Very disappointed.The money we pay for a room should have been better.

It was really close to the VA Hospital.

The only problems were that the blow dryer was broke, the ironing board was bent and the wall's were to thin. You could all noises, from the outside and the hallway. I could even here people snoring from another room. Other than those problems it was nice. One more thing they need a snack machine on each floor.

It was really close to the VA Hospital. The room was nice and the bed was comfortable.

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone! Bad stay!

I had to switch rooms three times. The toilet ran all night and finally started to leak all over the floor. The staff on duty said that maintenance was not available because it was Sunday. Moved across the Hall and the room smelled like death! Moved to a new room and it literally made me sick with a mildew smell! I had to prop the door open for fresh air! Not to mention there was never a manager on duty, nobody at the front desk, and the cleaning staff were inconsiderate about guest resting, literally speaking to each other loudly from one end of the hotel to the other!

Will stay there again if I have to go back to the hospital area again.

Breakfast could have been a little better. At 8 am there were only a few pieces of bacon and not a lot of eggs but it was ok.

Staff was very nice! Bed was great. Very clean. Very close to the hospital, straight shot and you are right in front of main building. Also the school.

Blessed w/ warm bed and hot shower YET disappointed in smoking in nonsmoking hotel w/ health issues.

Smoking as walking in hallway to room when other guests opened their door. We had requested a double beds yet our room was a king. We were given another room kindly yet told desk clerk there was smoking in this nonsmoking hotel. He said he would have his assistant to check but it's difficult to know which room. The room was right beside our original room so not too hard to identify. When we enter our room 4 doors down the hallway, our room smelled of smoke. Our clothing and suitcases carried the smell of smoke to our home. We have stayed 3 separate times at this Comfort Inn Medical Center w/in 15 months. Health issues will be escalated w/ second hand smoke. I tried to tell morning desk clerk upon checking out yet she was on the phone for 15 minutes w/ a client. I haven't spoken w/ the hotel since weekend staff is there.

Comfortable beds and nice breakfast

Carpet was wet in the room , mainly just in front of the bed...

Carpet was wet in the room , mainly just in front of the bed . Called the front desk to inquire about this and was told the floor had been shampooed . I don't think so ! Not sure if it was the fridge leaking . Before we left there was lots of water in the bathroom floor as well maybe that was the sink ? Either way I reported it to the front desk but not sure anything was done . Besides walking around on wet floors our stay was fine .

Adequate for a one night stay or to get out of the rain.

The hotel could work for an A rating. Right now I'd give it a C+.

Breakfast was not so tasty. Difficult to get bags into the facility due to the hotel truck being parked in the entrance driveway. When asked to move it so that bags could be gotten into the hotel easier, a shrug was given.

Can never stay here ever!!

One of the shuttle drivers was extremely rude! I wasn’t feeling well so I requested for a shuttle to take me to the pharmacy! When we arrived at Walmart the pharmacy I agreed with the driver that he picks me at 9.30 am. Instead he came at 10 am and did not offer me any apology after keeping me waiting in the rain! The breakfast was disgusting! I can’t even begin to describe it here! Yuck!!

The reception staff were very helpful

Beds were comfortable

Facility needs some major renovations. Back door to enter did not lock- any one could walk in. Hotel is very outdated, not clean, and breakfast was so-so. Thank goodness room was clean & updated, otherwise, I would have checked out. I wouldn't recommend anyone use the back door-basement elevators...filty, bugs everywhere, cobb webs, disgusting.

Beds were comfortable

Room extra clean /nice towels

Entrances and exits to back of property in-poor repair didn't lock well. Part of lock broken on room door. Wifi was wide open didn't have to use password

Room extra clean /nice towels

Probably won't visit again.

Had to change room due to cock roaches. Breakfast tasted like cleaning chemicals. Coffee was not drinkable.

Helpful staff at checkin. Helped us with change of room.

Bad experience, will not return!

The first room I received had a very strong oder of mildew, I was switched to another that didn't smell much better but was better than 417. On Tuesday morning I leave to attened the business I traveled for and I call to ask what time checkout was, I was told 11. I thought I was running a little late so i asked may I have extra time to which she replied sure 12:30. I actually ended up being early, came back to my room at 10:30 and it was emptied and I hadn't even checked out. My drinks and snacks were missing that I put into the mini fridge. I asked the room service lady why my room had been cleaned when I hadn't even checked out yet and it was only 10:30. I will never visit this chain again. The front desk staff at night was helpful, in the morning not so much. It won't let me give less than a 2.5 or I would

Rude front desk agent!!!

Some of the front desk agent was not friendly at all the managers was never around so u can talk with them, Mrs. Cynthia was very nice thank you

Location and the housekeepers

Rate hotel a 2

Housekeeping didn't come thru at all ; didn't want them the second day but no clean towels or bed or room clean for three days ? Air conditioner leaked all over carpet and noise the last night was terrible!! And no management on Monday to talk to any guest

Mixed bag

This building is in serious need of major maintenance. The elevator system made a horrendous and protracted groaning noise every time--day or night--anyone used it. The toilet in our room ran randomly--again, day and night--and quite noisily. The A/C was very loud. All of these combined to make sleep elusive for all 3 of the nights we spent at this hotel. In addition, the pool was out of order the entire time. So, on some of the hottest days of summer, we couldn't use one of the features we chose this property for. The parking lot is difficult to access if one is traveling south on Hillandale Road--you have to go to the next intersection and make a u-turn to get in there.

The staff were very friendly and helpful, the bed and pillows were comfortable, and the room (with exceptions noted) was generally very nice. Breakfast was fine, and we appreciated the fruit-infused water available in the lobby. The recycling containers and ATM were added bonuses.

Staff was nice.

Only one elevator worked. The swimming pool seemed to be filled with greenish colored water. We noticed some water puddles in our bathroom took at least 2 days for someone to come look. They did nicely let us move to another room as they needed to repair the toilet in ours.

Staff was nice.

Was very disappointed booked for pool and then it was broke.

The pool was broken the refrigerator in room was broken. Wanted us to move rooms instead of just giving us another refrigerator.

Comfortable beds nice bathroom

Convenient but some issues

I was very annoyed that the pool was out of service. It was one of the main reasons I booked here. When I mentioned it to the front desk while checking out, she just stated "it takes a while to get the water right." This was July and most pools open in May. They had plenty of time. Also, breakfast was decent but it is very crowded and hard to find a place to sit.

Check in was easy and we liked that it was right off the highway. It is very convenient for those traveling and needing a place to stay for the night. The accommodations were clean and comfortable.

Run away and don't stop here

The staff was awful. Apparently I was taking to long getting my dad out of the car and into his wheelchair so the comfort inn van driver/employee pulled around my van and parked so close to me (mirrors about half inch from hitting each other) that I was unable to get back in my vehicle to move my van. I loudly questioned "really???" He looked at me yelled something and walked into the hotel. I sat there in the passenger seat a good 10 minutes waiting for him to return so I could get into the drivers seat and park. Puke staff garbage hotel felt unsafe the entire time

Location was good for our plans

Bad

staff could not give a receipt. Staff could no give accurate directions. Pool was green. Only had 1 work elevator which was extremely slow.

close to location we were going.

Good enough for one night

The bathroom didn't have a vent, so it got very hot in the room after everyone took a shower. The breakfast buffet was in a small, tight area. The pool was green and dirty, so the kids couldn't swim.

The beds were comfortable, and the complimentary breakfast was delicious.

Nice place to stay.

The breakfast was mediocre. The eggs were rubbery and the bagels were kinda dry. It did serve its purpose of a quick free breakfast.

Nice clean facility. Easy to get to and close to Duke University. We were there for a wedding and it was a very nice stay.

• Reviewed: 3 June 2017

Ok Hotel

Pool was closed although advertised open Memorial Day to Labor day. Very limited parking spaces available and difficult to get in and out of.Halls had a "Stale" smell as did the room.

Friendly staff..comfortable bed

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

We really enjoyed it.

The breakfast room wasn't handicapped accessible. The pool wasn't available. The menu for breakfast isn't very diabetic friendly.

Beds and pillows were comfortable. Everything was very clean and stocked.

Clean and Comfortable...Super Friendly Staff

No water in pool Coffee was not up to par.....but I'm am a coffee snob. I only drink designer coffee

Clean....very clean The bathroom sink was in the bathroom, not outside the bathroom Mattress was very nice Towels were very white, felt fresh and were nicely presented

• Reviewed: 20 May 2017

not really satisfied

wife woke up with her nite stand covered with ants on the 3rd floor also I took a shower fine my wife took hers the ceiling tile between the tub and toilet was a constant stream of water I put the trash can under to catch water that morning at check out told the 2 ladies at the desk and they could care less just by there additude I could tell I have to go back next week and have book a different hotel

• Reviewed: 19 May 2017

Nice hotel

Double queen room was pretty small, with no closet, just a wardrobe which took up a lot of space. We thought that was pretty strange.

Room was clean and bed comfortable. Bathroom was nice, clean and updated. It was all good for a one-night stay, with breakfast included.

• Reviewed: 7 May 2017

Good if nothing else is available

The toilet paper holder fell out of the wall. Beds and pillows were way too hard. Did not sleep well. Will not choose this hotel to stay in because of the lack of sleep I got.

I liked the hot breakfast--eggs and bacon. The medical transport shuttle was a big plus.

Convenient Duke University hotel

The clerk at the front desk the morning I checked out said she couldn't print me a receipt. She said I would receive a receipt from you guys. I never got that emailed receipt and had to call back to have it emailed from Comfort Inn so I could complete my travel reimbursement report. I think she was a new employee and just didn't know.

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Nice but wish I got the Medical discount.

No fan in the bathroom. Price for the room was cheaper at the front desk. I went through Booking,com. I could have gotten a medical discount if I booked directly but I didn't know this. Even when I did call to make a reservation nobody answered the phone. This was around 11:12 pm on April 17th. I then proceeded to go through Booking.com. I did find a cheaper price at Travelocity. I am in the process of getting a cheaper rate. It's still not as cheap as going through the front desk but at least it's something.

Bed was nice. Refrigerator cooled my canned pop quickly. Bathroom was nice but need a fan to cool down the steam. Loved the hot water.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

Great Room!

I had to keep the drapes closed at all times because the parking lot was right outside - parking spaces were directly outside my 1st floor window. Drivers could see inside my room. The front counter and housekeeping staff were very nice, however the driver of the courtesy 5mile radius shuttle gets a 1 star rating from me. I requested a pick up to be brought back to the hotel. The driver was very sullen, even when I attempted to engage him in conversation. I felt very uncomfortable, like I was putting him out. I walk with a crutch. When we pulled up to the hotel, he did not drop me at the handicap walkway, making it very difficult for me to step up onto the high curb. When I gave him a $5 tip, suddenly he was friendly as could be and chatting up a storm, telling me he could drive me anyplace I needed, including getting take out food. Too bad this fellow could not bring himself to be pleasant and engage in a conversation with me before I produced a $5 bill.

Room was very, very nice. Well laid out, very clean and the ac/heat unit work well. Well insulated, was not able to hear guests on either side of me. Bed was comfy and bathroom was larger than expected

Just OK

Staffing. Only 1 check in person. Stood 30 min. In line while he checked people and answered phone. Room 523 door would not lock from the outside. Looks like hotel has or is in remodel.

Disappointing for a Comfort Inn.

Not enough sound insulation. We could hear the people in the next room talking and the foot traffic noise from the hall came through the door louder than most hotels. The sink had a very slow drain and would back up. One of the elevators was out of service. The parking lot is small and tight. Plus, you cannot turn left out of the parking lot. You have to turn right and do a U-turn to go left.

The bed was pretty comfortable and the sheets were nice.

Right off the interstate, super close to downtown.

The wifi was spotty in my room. I was on the fourth floor but it was very slow to respond.

Right off the interstate, super close to downtown. The location couldn't have been better for a work trip.

Very comfortable stay

The only inconvenience really was that the elevator closest to our room and the check-in desk was down, so we had to walk to the opposite end. Everything else was great.

The staff was friendly. Every time someone walked by, they said hello and asked me how I was doing. You don't get that a lot. Also, the room was fairly spacious and clean. It was just two of us, so it was bigger than what we expected and was very comfortable. We also had a couch and extra closet space, along with 2 refrigerators in the room. The bathroom was decently sized and also very clean.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Fantastic experience at Comfort Inn Medical Park

The part I didn't like had nothing to do with the hotel. I wish I could have stayed longer.

I didn't get to eat breakfast because I had to be at the hospital for an early test. Everything worked out just great for this trip.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

Clean, friendly and easy to get to.

After staying in several of the motels in the Duke hospital area we found this one to be the best. It was very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. This will be our go to place from now on for our trips to Duke Hospital.

• Reviewed: 23 January 2017

Comfort but not so pet friendly.

Poor dog walk facilities. Not enough handicap parking spaces. Rooms too small (difficulty with baggage cart.)

Convenient location. Easy to book. Very friendly and efficient staff.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

Definitely a great place to stay!

I have no complaints at all!

I loved the location of the hotel very close to the Drs office we were going to. The room was very clean and the bed was one of the most comfortable! When we have to come back we will be staying again at the comfort inn!

• Reviewed: 13 November 2018

Air conditioner was loud

Air conditioner was loud

• Reviewed: 12 November 2018

Excellent location to stay near downtown Durham with very good cost/benefit!

Updated room well kept, good wifi and cable tv, very close to downtown

• Reviewed: 5 November 2018

The bed was very comfortable

The lights went out for 4 hours. Which was an inconvenient.

The bed was very comfortable

• Reviewed: 26 October 2018

Convenient location.

There was a lot of noise. Prices was a bit high. Breakfast was crowded and restocking items was a bit slow.

Convenient location. Friendly staff.

• Reviewed: 18 October 2018

The only piece might be waffles tasted blaw, and the Minnie...

The only piece might be waffles tasted blaw, and the Minnie muffins were not plain but other than that everything else was ok.

Showing 1 – 75