Reviews of Broadway at Times Square Hotel 3 stars

129 West 46th St, New York, NY 10036, USA

#148 of 415 hotels in New York

Broadway on broadway
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

All ok just would have liked a kettle and milk in room for tea. Coffee maker was good though.

Staff were all very helpful and friendly. Break fast was wonderful. Beds really comfy and shower in room great. Free computer corner in lobby. Ice available for taking to room to use in drinks.

6.0
    The front desk staff was friendly and helpful
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

There was urine on the toilet seat when checked in to the room. There is also a severe mildew scent throughout the hotel hallways. It smells as if the carpet needs to be cleaned or replaced. There is no air conditioning in the hallways which makes it stuffy and smelly.

The front desk staff was friendly and helpful

A little dark and dank but served the purpose it was intended for!
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Floor and room a bit moldy because of old carpet, water stains, shower that sprays onto floor and creates puddling.

The people are wonderful at the front desk. AC went down low, which was great, as it was muggy and Rainy in NYC.

A great stay!

Not much choice for a gluten free breakfast. Had to bring my own food in.

Fantastic location. Room was a good size and nicely decorated. Bed was comfortable.We were at the back, with no view but it was so quite.. Ac worked a treat. Bathroom was good and the shower was very good. Lobby area was funky and breakfast room was comfortable and very clean. Staff were always happy at help and easy to talk to. A great stay all round.

Bowdee
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Location, fast lift, clean well maintained hotel. Complimentary breakfast was plentiful and breakfast area clean. Close to time Sq, shops etc and easy walk to central park. Our room was quiet and cool. Had all we needed for our weeks stay. Coffee/Tea making facility in our room was much appreciated.

The room was tiny.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The room was tiny. The shower and the toilet were squeaky and was noisy. Breakfast was a joke. I don't recommend it at all. Some bread and banana doesn't qualify as breakfast. Stop false advertising.

Best Location!
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

I feel the hotel needs to upgrade it's look to make it more modern. The carpets need to be changed for sure to newer and modern ones. There was a distinct smell in the hotel (reminded me of a hospital). A few times, I had to request the housekeeping to spray my room with air freshener. I wish the breakfast had more options, preferably healthier ones. Right now, the breakfast had Bagels, Toasts, Cupcakes, Donuts, Basic fruits, Yogurt, Boiled Egg and Cornflakes. I stayed for 6 days and was fed up of eating a boiled egg daily. Wished they had an option where we could request an omelette or fried egg. For the price, if the hotel keeps a complimentary water bottle per day, don't think it should be an issue, considering the prices you get water at in the US.

The hotel location is excellent. It is right on Times Square. Step out of the hotel, look on your right and you are on Times Square! The T Mobile Shop is a minute away as SIM is the first thing I usually need after arriving. Ample food options are nearby and few are 24 hours. For me, a Halal food cart was right outside the hotel. The location made my stay comfortable. I could sightsee and then come rest for a bit or change and then head back again. The staff is extremely courteous and helpful. They guided me with directions and sightseeing. I needed to go to JFK and asked a staff member. Within 5 minutes, he arranged me a black car service ( much cheaper than Uber). Luggage service is provided till and from the room. Housekeeping is good. You will find whatever you leave in the room in its original place. Thus, belongings are completely safe. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and spacious. The room had a fridge, microwave, locker, iron (usually you have to request an iron. It was in the room all the time), coffee machine and ice box. The business centre was free. I took a few prints at no cost. There is a small gym downstairs that can be used. At this price, not every hotel offered a breakfast. They had a decent breakfast and were never out of food. Fruit Yogurt, Water, Tea and Coffee were available 24 hours. The rooms had a TV and ample programming options were available. Wifi was excellent. Overall, it was a pleasant stay.

Loccation, location, location.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The billing of the room was a bit confusing as holding amounts were sent to my Australian credit card and wasn't able to confirm the correct amount came out until I returned home

Loccation, location, location. Couldn't be better. Nice to have breakfast provided - simple fare of cereal, lost, muffins, donuts and fruit. Room was small but comfortable. Had everything we needed, even a safe

Great location and lovely staff.
    • 1 King Bed Non Smoking

Internet was not functioning properly on the 2nd day of our stay. Fixing the issue was slow

Great location and lovely staff. Breakfast was enough to feed ourselves well

The staff was very friendly and the location of the hotel is...
    • 1 King Bed Non Smoking

My room didn’t have an AC. If I wanted air I would’ve had to open the window; which could have brought bugs in. The toilet kept malfunctioning. I had to report twice within a one night stay that it wouldn’t flush.

The staff was very friendly and the location of the hotel is great!

Great Location Great staff

Everything was fine

The staff where rearlly freindly and nothing was to much trouble, location was great not only for Time Square but to explore the city

Breakfast.
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Room was DISGUSTING. I missed my flight because the front desk staff said he called the taxi and that they would be at the hotel soon, however, 20 minutes later ended up he never called. I missed miy flight and it lost me $560.00

Breakfast. Only good thing

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

• 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Air conditioning under window blows into the curtains.

Location. Location Breakfast is great as well Staff very helpful, even personally looked for lost item and mailed it back

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

The location is good, just a block away from Times Square.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

The front desk area seemed to be nice and clean; however, some of the stuff in the room were not clean. Mostly we were not happy with the check in ... to start with they sent us to wrong room, even worse the room was already occupied by another guest. Per the staff this is system issue, they did apologize and they managed to send us to vacant room. They double checked by sending someone if the room is vacant or not. We appreciate that; however, we didn’t feel safe and secure during our stay. We thought to change the hotel but it was in too short notice and we only stayed for one night

The location is good, just a block away from Times Square. The front desk area seemed to be nice and clean

Overall it worked for my needs.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

This is not the properties fault, but the location is not really close to a convenience store. If you need things from a drugstore be prepared to walk.

The bed was comfortable. The price was good. Location was very convenient

The locations was GREAT.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

The room could have been cleaner an there could have been more selection at breakfast.

The locations was GREAT. The Staff were WONDERFUL and went to great lengths to accommodate all my needs.

Amazing staff, clean rooms, great price for labor day weekend being in times square!!!
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

The ONLY thing I didn't like was no ice vending machines on the floors. The ice machine was accessible 24/7 though.

Amazing staff from front desk to cleaners, to room maids. There was no courtesy spared to make sure all of my needs were met how possible.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Pleasant , central, good value hotel with friendly staff
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Only complaint really , was that the breakfast could have been a bit more interesting but it was adequate

Staff were friendly , room was nice and beds were very comfortable. Very centrally located , with buses , subway , Times Square, bars restaurants and theatres nearby. Good value with standard continental breakfast and complimentary toiletries included

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Noisy and small, but budget friendly and convenient location
    • 1 Deluxe Queen Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

The rooms need to be updated and throughly cleaned. The rooms smell funky, maybe the AC filter needs to be changed? You just feel gross as soon as you walk in the room. And the noise level is ridiculous! There was no insulation on the windows so I heard every sound from outside; you might be able to look past the sound of cars whizing by and the normal sound of traffic, but the city allows deliveries and garbage cleanup until at least 2am. There were loud banging metal sounds until at least 2 am. When I asked for a different room the 2nd day they told me the noise dies down within the hour (10pm) and to see them in the morning, but that was my last night there. I had to buy $8 ear plugs at the local pharmacy and play white noise on my phone all night to get some rest...I wound up missing my alarm in the morning, but luckily I only needed to walk 3 doors down for my meeting. Breakfast options are limited if you don't eat bread/carbs/gluten, and there's only one ice and vending machine on the first floor. Rooms are quite small if you are coming with a family, but I was traveling by myself so it was fine for me.

The location was amazing, staff was nice, gluten-free breakfast selection included bananas and apples.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

• 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Window looks on to a brick wall. Wall to wall carpet in the room is old and dirty. Slight musty smell in hotel lobby and room.

Location is excellent, so close to Times Square. Room is small but clean, bed comfortable. Overall this is a great place to stay, given the price.

Amazing location right in the thick of things.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Slight confusion between members of staff of allowing us to enter the breakfast room early, with the porter repeatedly telling us that it wasn't open yet, despite being told the opposite by the person on the desk. This did make us feel uncomfortable whilst having the very extensive and tasty breakfast on offer.

Amazing location right in the thick of things. We were leaving early and they very kindly opened the breakfast room up just for us which was much appreciated.

It was satisfactory
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The young staff need training on customer service, the older man was exceptional and helpful though.I was expecting a microwave in the room as advertised so I can heat my take outs but there was none

The location is the best, it's facing a non busy road just off broadway/times square, port authority station is just a few mins walk to catch his or train.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

An all positive experience!
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

You can’t go wrong w this hotel. Perfect location. Friendly helpful staff to us first time visitors in navigating the subway. Exceptionally clean The breakfast station had professional friendly staff. Was so convenient to be able to eat a healthy meal at the start of the day at no charge 😄 Will recommend to friends and family. Plus we didn’t break the bank. 😄

I was very happy with the stay.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

There was nothing that i really disliked.

I got lost on the way in because I lost my gps signal. I called the hotel and the staff was very kind by staying on the phone with me until I arrived.

Everything!
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Everything! Location was great, check in was easy (one night, came in at 11:30), Staff was helpful. Breakfast area delightful, can use area all day.

Great hotel in Times Square NYC
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

We loved the location of the hotel - we could walk to lots of places and taxis or public transport were easily accessible for longer excursions. The hotel was very clean, well maintained and the staff were very efficient and friendly. A great place to stay in NYC.

Great location and value
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Location was amazing. One block from Times Square. The hotel was clean and modern. Breakfast was an added perk. And also we had some more sightseeing to do after checking out, and they were kind enough to store our luggage till we retrieved it. I will return

The Hotel location is very close to Times Square just less...
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

The Hotel location is very close to Times Square just less than 200m. It is very good for anyone wants to a place to sleep and spend the rest of the day in the city.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great location on a budget

Rooms were a bit small.

The staff was very nice. The price for the location, in times square, you can not beat. I reccomend this hotel for anyone spending a few days in times square on a budget

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

I dont recomend
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Rooms have weird smell, air condishioner is very old and loud and makes the room moist (my phone sensed moisture in the charger port every morning as if the phone was in water). Bed is not comfortable, bathroom is ok but not too clean. No views from the window (in the queen bed room at least), you could only see brick walls. Breakfast is very basic, only bread butter, jam, muffins an doughnuts, they have apple and orange juice but its available only during breakfast. And there is no refrigerator in the room ! Will never visit this hotel again

Location is perfect, couldnt ask for better. Staff was very helpful, helped us plan our visit, also arranged us a csr to take us to the airport. But overall exoerience was poor because of the bad stuff.

My stay was great and I will come back again!
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

A little more room in the shower....very small and hard to move around even to wash your hair.

I love the location! The price is right for what you get. However, both times I have stayed here I have always looked into a brick wall, no view at all :( I don't use the air condition, but would of liked to open the window but the bird wires prevented me from doing that.

The parking discount was really good !
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The room was very small. So was the bed as well. There was no fridge or microwave. Sometimes the employees were being a little rude.

The parking discount was really good !

Staff was friendly.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The description of the property was misleading in that the room was extremely small so even two ppl that were not close intimate partners was a stretch. Rooms smelled like cigarette smoke, etc

Staff was friendly.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

FABULOUS LOCATION
    • 1 Deluxe Queen Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Probably the only thing I would say is our room - the windows. We couldn't really look out and they didn't open so that was kind of a drag. We were in room 301. Other than that though everything was really nice.

LOVED the location and the continental breakfast included. That was a HUGE bonus and I must say one of the best for bagels and FRESH donuts that we have encountered. Usually other hotels are stale and really, really nasty! Also, everyone was so friendly and helpful when we had a question or two. I would highly recommend the Broadway to my friends.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Fair - Not what was expected except for the location!
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

The room was very small for 2 adults and 2 young children. Some of the staff was very friendly, while others seemed disinterested. There was no concierge to answer questions - called in sick.

The location was great! The room was clean

Great location for NYC
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The staff wasn’t very friendly. They weren’t rude - just not friendly. They were always very busy. Also we had to turn the AC down low to get the room to cool off.

The location was right in the middle of Times Square. It’s close to shops, restaurabts, & the subway.

Overall a good value.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Biggest downer: the bedside clock is basically a cube with no knobs or buttons or any other way to reset it, and unexpectedly went off at 6 am - two hours before we intended to wake up; ended up unplugging it to make sure it didn’t go off again.

The size of the room was “cozy” as others have mentioned, but it was very clean and nicely decorated (although several obvious patches in the ceiling detracted somewhat from the overall effect). The buffet breakfast is fair to good, and makes this a better value, and the parking arrangements are convenient - which is very important in this neighborhood!

A small perfectly located room
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The room was small and not a lot of amenities in the hotel.

It was very close to everything. Times Square was just minutes away, but the hustle and bustle wasn't at our front door.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Stinks
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

They sold out my room even though I warned them I’m going to be late. It took them 2 hours to make up a new room for me and quite a bit of efforts to convince them to adjust total pricing.

Excellent location with reasonable price
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Room was small, no view from the window just a brick wall, carpet in the room was worn out.

Excellent location near Times Square and Broadway theatres. Friendly and helpful staff. Complimentary breakfast buffet was OK. No noise from the street.

Location, continental breakfast in morning, quiet, staff...
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

TV should be on shrieval stand so it could be easily watched from bed. Parts of the bathroom could be cleaned better.

Location, continental breakfast in morning, quiet, staff & price.

Wouldn't advise staying, felt like a hostel
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

The room was damp, oppressive and the windows were screwed shut. The bed was advertised as queen-size, it certainly wasn't. The bed was lumpy and uncomfortable. The room was dark, the lighting was appalling and the bathroom was outdated and really quite unclean. Although breakfast was included, it was sparse and we were treated like children in a nursery with paper bowls and plastic cutlery

The location was fabulous, literally just around the corner from Times Square

The location was great, close to everything but far enough...

The location was great, close to everything but far enough to be quiet in the rooms. Parking was close and afforadable with the validation for $26 a day right across the street at Icon parking. Breakfast was convienent for us. Wifi a plus as well. The plumbing was a little rough, my son clogged the loo twice! Overall, we would definitely come back and stay here if we go to Manhattan again.

The location was excellent.
    • 1 Deluxe Queen Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Carpets need changing. Front rooms are noisy, as we could hear the noise from Times Square and the traffic on the street below.

The location was excellent. It was close to restaurants and we were able to walk everywhere. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was plentiful and a bonus for the price. Reception staff were extremely helpful and friendly. When we asked if we could move to a quieter room after the first night because of the noise, they were very understanding and considering how busy they were, they found us a quieter room immediately with no fuss. We were very grateful. The janitors and cleaning ladies were also very friendly and helpful.

Perfect location, to noisy, bad staff and the breakfast was disappointing.
    • 1 Deluxe Queen Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Noicy, the staff was really bad (check-in cost a lot of time and impersonal), breakfast was also terrible and the space for having your breakfast was a bit depressing (the employee who helped at the braekfast was really nice).

The location, directly next to Time Square. The wifi was working well (open wifi)

I definitely will return every time .Excelente hotel with reasonable price .
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Excelente location ,excelente staff ,confortable bedroom,nice bed plenty of pillows ,a very good breakfast in a clean and nice dinning room . Very quite place to rest after a hard day .Hot water to take a shower with shampoo and gel dispenser ,nice lobby ,coffee all day .

Freindly staff specially Antony,super great location one...
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

The moquette on the groud need to be changed

Freindly staff specially Antony,super great location one minute walk from time square,water dispenser that provides you cold water 24 hrs very important during summer and an ice maker in the kitchinette of the loby plus a tea and coffe available in the dining room for free eventhough there is kettle in the room. If i go back to new york i’ll go back to this hotel.

Clean room, happy with the microwave and fridge in the room.
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

The breakfast could be better. Improvement in the quality and variety of food provided could be improved on.

Clean room, happy with the microwave and fridge in the room.

Good breakfast and good location.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Wanted to check in earlier as we reached there in the morning and wanted to freshen up but the hotel couldn't arrange for it.

Good breakfast and good location. It's not noisy at night as I read in one of the reviews.

Great location, okay stay.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

They use some sort of incense or cleaning product that is very strong and pungent. Both my husband and I had a hard time breathing. It caused coughing, eyes watering etc. After a couple days the smell dissipated in our room a little, but it was still very strong in the lobby. For this reason alone, we won’t stay there again.

Great location. They helped with early check in and late checkout. The Bellman, Ibizi is his name I think, was wonderful.

Great location, good breakfast.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Size of room for 3 people was awfully small, gym was tiny . NO view window was small n looked at a brick wall which made room very dark. Staying in Manhattan as a treat thought we would have some view at the very least!!

Location was fantastic. AC was great. Offered to hold bags after checkout until departure. Friendly staff.

Great for seeing Broadway shows
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Rooms are small and don’t include mini-refrigerator.

Location is very convenient for seeing shows. Discounted parking at garage across the street is a steal: $26 a day.

Location was perfect close to the shows, restaurants and...
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

My only concern was the cleanliness of the carpet. Other reviews mentioned a smell and we did notice it slightly. I walked in the carpet with bare feet and it felt almost sticky under my feet. I would recommend a thorough carpet cleaning and leaving air conditioning on in the rooms between stays so guests don’t walk into a hot humid room.

Location was perfect close to the shows, restaurants and time square. Bed was very comfortable and room was quiet. Free breakfast was adequate; bagels, frozen waffles, cereal, eggs apples and bananas. All staff was friendly and helpful. Everyone from the bell staff to the guy setting up breakfast always smiled, greeted guests and asked how they could help. Not a fancy hotel but great price for the area, we felt safe and comfortable.

Location was very good.
    • 1 King Bed Non Smoking

It was hard to get a taxi. Lyft cars took forever to arrive in front of hotel. Traffic bad in that area. Only negative aspect of this lovely hotel

Location was very good. We could walk to the Theater and back. Our room was comfortable and nicely designed. Lots of storage and places to put things. Breakfast included. Reasonable price.

• 1 Deluxe Queen Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Front room and noisy from bars with Late music. Could do with some double glazed windows.

Great position staff friendly not too big. Personal experience nice

There are many better places to stay in NYC.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Old hotel with some updates. Rooms are small and dated. Drains are slow and the sink and shower backup. Room was not very clean.

Location is in the heart of the theater district.

Ok for one night...but don't count on sleeping.
    • 1 Deluxe Queen Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Narrow hallways. Doors to nearby rooms slamming shut at all hours. Got VERY LITTLE sleep. Steer noise...had requested a quiet room when reserving.

Location to Broadway theatres.

It was nice for overnight....would stay again.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

My hotel reservation was all mixed up with another name....took some time to correct that even though I had my confirmation papers.

There were no eggs and meat....the selection was very poor....the OJ was watery and the coffee tastes like mud.... The staff was very very friendly....the location was great....the hotel could use a little TLC on the outside!!!!

A: Great location with options for transport.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

A: really really strong rancid smell coming from the hallway in front of our room and only on our floor. Needed to purchase febreze for the first two days to stand the smell that was creeping into our room. Staff stated it was from high humidity in the air and made no attempt to remedy the issue. B: We tried to adhere to the environmentally friendly towel program but received new towels everyday despite not leaving them on the floor. C: Hair on the shower walls on the first day when we arrived. Shower drain clogged and didn't drain when in use. D: NO MINI FRIDGE.

A: Great location with options for transport. B: Small rooms but very cosy but quickly cooled by A/C on hot summer days. Beds and pillows very comfort able. C: Donuts as an option for breakfast was an absolute treat.

Amazing!!!!!
    • 1 Deluxe Queen Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Loves everything about it! No dislikes

Wonderful hotel with friendly staff, breakfast in the morning was great, location is super, staying here again next time I’m in New York City!!!! The room was clean very comfy beds! Would raccomend this hotel in a heartbeat!

Excellent location. Clean and very comfy bed and linens. Will stay again.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Room stuffy, very small and carpet and furniture a little tired.

Super location, convenient walking distance everywhere. Near many good restaurants. Very decent breakfast and helpful staff. Bed very comfortable and shower pressure strong.

A find, Would stay again.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Room was dark. And stuffy. Air conditioning was so-so.

Staff was very friendly and efficient. Location was very convenient, Room was clean, bed was comfortable. Lighting was good.. towels were soft. And it was quiet! A real find in the middle of the city

Location, breakfast, clean
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Paying the bill was hard work! They had two cards on file but we wanted to pay cash we paid half when we arrived and they wanted the remaining 2days before checkout. We owed $30 a day before checkout and they deactivated our room keys. Paying before checkout wasn’t even a requirement

Location, breakfast, clean

Fantastic little hotel if you’re looking to stay in Times Square
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Rooms could do with a bit of a refurb, whilst clean they’re a bit dated, but I believe they’re having a make over next year. They’re still perfectly fine, just old fashioned. That’s the only bad thing I can think of & even that’s not bad really!!

Great location, just off Times Square, had expected some noise but you couldn’t hear anything which was great. Staff all very friendly & helpful. Rooms cleaned daily & bigger than I’d expected for New York. Breakfast was basic- bagels, toast, cereals, muffins & donuts but great if you just wanted a quick bite before heading out. Tea & coffee available all day. Overall it was better than I’d expected to be honest.

CLEAN, cozy, EXPENSIVE, Times Square
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

-expensive (European standard with extreme price for 3 star hotel, but yeah, it's NYC and Times Square...) -the poorest breakfast ever

+the most clean room ever (thumbs up, for not very friendly looking asian lady on top floor :) +location (2 minutes walking distance from Times Square) +quiet, without street noise (at least in our room with a little nice view) +bathtub +helpfull staff (the older man especially) +kiosk with everything you need just opposite the hotel open 24 hours

Location and the staff
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Rooms are extremely small, there are insects in the toilet, very expensive ,the breakfast shocked me as it is very limited and finally the view from your room is awful

Location and the staff

Heart of NYC
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Breakfast was mainly breads, pastries, and cereal. I was hoping for more fresh fruit, or if not possibly scrambled eggs and bacon.

Location, cleanliness, very nice staff, nice linens, comfortable bed, and quiet despite nearby Times Square. Nice to have yogurt at breakfast.

Would return.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

Room and bath were very small. Except for a desk chair, no place to sit except bed.

Room and bath were very clean. Location was perfect, we could walk to Broadway shows and available transportation.

Great value, great location
    • 1 King Bed Non Smoking

One day we were out and went back to the hotel during the day and the cleaning staff was in our room even with the “do not disturb” sign on the door. She quickly finished cleaning up and left when we got there though.

The location was literally a minute or two away from Times Square, the best thing about the hotel. Continental breakfast was pretty standard, good for just grabbing a quick bite before heading out to see the city. Checking in and out was quick and easy. We had a later flight and we were able to store our luggage. Would definitely stay here again.

Awesome location, awesome stay!
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Great location, close to Times Square and all the Broadway theatres. There were 2 queen beds, not just full size, which were very comfy, however the room was a bit small because of the large beds. The room was still adequate and the bathroom was very nice size with lots of counter space for all of our stuff. There were 3 or 4 women sharing and we had no problems with bathroom space. Not much room for the suitcases however because of the room size so we just stacked them up. Would DEFINITELY stay here again and would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in Times Square/Theatre district. It was a bonus that they included free breakfast which really helped cut our food costs.

This was a good choice of hotel for us, close to Times Square and very comfortable.
    • 1 Deluxe King Bed Non Smoking with Microwave/Refrigerator

Just a suggestion, not a dislike...if there is a sign that says that we can help save water by re-using the towels, then when we leave the towels on the towel bar they shouldn't be changed every day.

The staff was friendly, the room, though small was comfortable, the shower had good water pressure and lots of hot water. We were on the ninth floor (top) and it was very quiet.

Highly recommended

Our room at the front had street noise from garbage collection trucks, but not very late at night

Great location, near tourist sights, but the street is relatively quiet, good for subway, bars restaurants etc. Friendly helpful staff. Clean and comfortable.

It was a good stay and great location.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

Bed could have been a little more comfortable. Shower was a little awkward to stand in.

Location was great. Breakfast was a bonus. Room was clean and staff was friendly.

This is a great little boutique hotel.
    • 1 QUEEN BED NON SMOKING

This is a great little boutique hotel. The staff was very friendly. The room is small but clean and certainly provided everything we needed for our stay. Appreciated the light breakfast provided every morning. You could certainly pay a lot more and find a fancier hotel, but when you are only in the room to sleep why pay extra - very good value.

The staff was incredibly friendly.
    • 2 Queen Beds Non Smoking

The staff was incredibly friendly. The location couldn't have been better. Rooms were small but actually bigger than the pictures made them seem which was a nice surprise. Bathroom was spacious and the soap smelled delicious. Definitely a great place to stay if you're hoping to explore Times Square.