Reviews of Channel Islands Inn 3 stars

6.1

5.6

• Reviewed: 21 October 2018

Don’t stay here!

Oh now I get to say what I disliked everything above and the fact that breakfast has to be eaten in the gathering space. Wanna bring coffee to the room nope! A bowl of cereal nope! I’ll be getting a refund for the two rooms we booked. It’s also listed as a Ramada inn. It is however not a franchise. Let’s also talk about the hot tub that doesn’t work the pool that was clear but had debris all over the bottom. Seriously the own of this place should be ashamed! You are responsible for the people whom stay in your place. No phone in the rooms how can I call for help? I’m sure the fire alarms in this place don’t work. And the parking lot. Why is there giant parts of the parking lot that look like they where dig up and left. Almost killed myself on my motorcycle just going around the building.

Don’t stay here! Period. Rooms are filthy don’t even have the basic necessities. Coffee in the room? Only some rooms. Phone nope but you have a cord with exposed wires ? Shower is great if your 3 ft tall and don’t mind the mold on the faucets.

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Took three times to the front desk to get a room.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Took three times to the front desk to get a room. First one had a leak and a bucket in the middle of the room. Second one sent to was actually occupied. Third was where we stayed.

• Reviewed: 3 October 2018

N/a
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I dont like the room the linens are old. And i dont like the policy to pay $10 if you will bring food outside the dining room. Wierd policy. The location of the building are far away from the main city. I have no plan to go back. Im not comfortable.

The food are good!!!! And clean.

It was an OK place to stay for one night on our way home. We will not stay here again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Parts of this hotel are abandoned. It is not being maintained. The room was fine, but the building is old and not being maintained. The hotel is in a business area with no cafes or restaurants nearby. There is a large events center next to the hotel that is abandoned.

large breakfast room, friendly staff

Overall a good value. Need to review the take out breakfast fee.
    • Standard King Room

charge $10. if you take the breakfast to your room. Having a small baby my wife was not able to attend the breakfast, took two to room and had to pay $20.

The staff , room nice, good location.

5.6
    We did not like the rooms. We planned on leaving our second night but the staff was very pleasant a
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were clean but had an unpleasant smell. The carpets were stained.

The staff went out of their way to help the guest. They were polite and very friendly

Probably stay somewhere else
    • Standard King Room

Air conditioner was not working and was ridiculously hot all night long. brought it up to the front office and they said they would have the manager call us which the manager never did. Will definitely never stay here again.

The staff was polite. That's about it. didn't get a follow-up when we let them know that the air conditioner was not working and that we couldn't get ahold of anybody at night to switch rooms because there was nobody in the front office after 11.

The one night stay was OK but it's just so run down and its a shame, this could be a great hotel!
    • Standard King Room

Overall the entire facility is really run down (which is a shame because this place looks like it could be a good property). Staff is friendly but a bit clueless (new people learning on check in and out). Asked for a final print out on check out and got a confused look and then just got a photo copy of my check in. Yes all past reviews are correct that you only get 3 towels, 1 wash cloth, and a bar of soap (so just prepare bring your own good shampoo).

Low Cost for a simple overnight stay. Pool area / Spa is surprisingly good. Pleasantly surprised by a good free breakfast. Room was fairly clean but once again run down (beat up furniture, 2 inch hole in recliner, old stains in carpet). Beds were clean and mattresses were ok. It had a modern Flat screen with Cable and Wi-Fi which helps. The 1980's small in-wall A/C didn't look like it was going to keep us cool but actually did the job (thank goodness!). Room had a small microwave and a small Fridge that worked well and did come in handy. You really feel that if the owners just put into this property that it would really shine, but as you scope out the place, you really feel that it may have been a bad idea to save a buck. You certainly don't feel like a winner as you look around, but all we wanted was a one night place to camp and got that and a little more. I would probably stay there again if it was once again a one night stint but if you are planning well ahead and the other places are $50 to $80 more go ahead and pass.

I would not stay there again.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The hotel room was dirty, the breakfast was terrible. There was mold on the bathroom walls. The electric outlets did not work. The TV would turn itself off. The carpet was filthy and the lamps were stained. The beds were uncomfortable. No phone in the room and not even a Bible.

The pool area was nice.

We didn’t stay - unfortunately we cancelled
    • Standard King Room

I feel really bad but this place is really run down and we actually cancelled our reservation because it just didn’t look safe. I’m sure years ago this was a great hotel but it’s in need of a full renovation

Horrible, would never recommend - lots of work to do to be worthy of this Booking.com.
    • Standard King Room

Cockroach in my room., ants in the bathroom, lights out, tv unplugged, no phone to call maintenance, shower was horrible - just a dribble. Woke the first morning with a rash on my face from some chemicals used to clean the room.. Left a day early and never received my refund! Ghetto motel!

Staff was pleasant and helpful, air conditioning worked

i liked the value and the area was ok as well
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

when we called for an iron and extra blanket and towels we did not get them til the following day and only because we went down to get it ourselves. we also we told we would get a parking permit for our event but never received it

i liked the value and the area was ok as well

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Disappoint
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff is rude and they scam on the deposit don't pay cash or 200 dollars will be took from u they will find anything just to keep your deposit sad but true

Otherwise it was a decent room to stay in, just looks a little run down.
    • Standard King Room

The light switch by the door didn’t turn on the lights So I had to search for the lamps in the dark. The room was a little run down and the lounge chair was really dirty with a lot of stains; so I didn’t sit in it. Overall the room is decent, just a bit dingy. Also there was not a bathtub mat for when you get out of the shower so I had to use one of the towels leaving us short a towel... not too big of a deal just didn’t like it.

I loved that the pillows were soft and comfortable. The size of the room is perfect with a lot of space.

The staff was friendly.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

We saw 2 Cockroaches when we got there and turned on the lights. Yikes!! One thin towel per person was provided, one small soap. We felt creepy all night. We were on our way early. Saw another roach in the morning.

The staff was friendly.

Enjoyable experience.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I over slept it was so comfortable there.

Their Staff is Knowledgeable & most helpful. Their hosts are Great people. Awesome check-in experience. Nice Inn too.

The housekeepers were great in keeping the room clean.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The facility was suppose to be a non-smoking room /property. Yet people were smoking outside their rooms at night and the smoke would come into your room when your door was opened or someone walked past your room with a cigarette in hand. Not a good deal for a non-smoker.

The housekeepers were great in keeping the room clean. The hot breakfast was good, and the woman who worked the kitchen was awesome!!

Ok for the money. Would not stay here again.
    • Standard King Room

Where do I begin. Old and Run down. Only 2 towels no Handtowel or wash cloth. No Ice Machine. No Do not Disturb sign or make up room. No vending machine. There were a huge group of car club who had the whole back section fortunately we were in the front section, so we didn't here the noise but the guys were a little intimidating.

Good Air Conditioner. Friendly staff.Decent Breakfast.

Location was fine as it is close to nearby festival
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room initially provided was already inhabited.. had to go back and get another room.. then that room was also taken and finally got the correct room. The TV did not work and the carpet smelled bad.

Location was fine as it is close to nearby festival

I'd recomend staying somewhere else!!!
    • Standard King Room

When I entered the room, half the lights did not work and there were no towels in the room. I had to call someone to put in light bulbs. They said the maintenance person was off and they sent someone to replace the bulbs.They delivered towels awhile later. The lobby is supposed to open at 7:00 AM but there was no one there until after 8:00 AM I wanted towels and kept calling the front desk and no one answered. I had to back down to the desk and was told someone would bring them. I waited an hour and had to go back to the front desk where I was told to follow someone who would give me towels. Needless to say, I was not thrilled with the entire experience. There was dog poop throughout the outside of the motel, even in front of the rooms! AWFUL

Very little. The room itself was comfortable.

I'd definitely stay here again if I was in the area.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Saw a couple of live roaches in my room.

Room was spacious, carpet was clean, comfortable beds, microwave and refrigerator a plus! Breakfast was not spectacular, but it was good and filled us up. Pool and hot tub was great for the kids. Later check-out than most hotels, which was nice.

Because of the staff member Sara and one male who I haven't seen this time I will always come here!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room did not have toilet paper, towels , and the trash cans had no bags in them, this time our room obviously had a smoker prior to us.

Breakfast was perfect timing, I really like the counter girl Sara she is always happy to help every time we have stayed here.

Disappointed.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Didn't like it. No yard maintenence. Palm leaves everywhere. Had to get out of my car to move them so I wouldn't get my tires cut. Pool area was dirty. Had to ask them to clean a chair so I could sit down.

The bed was the only good thing. Comfy. Nice pillows.

Decent for the price
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No bath towels to shower with had to go to Walmart to buy towels, carpets were dirty with slight mildew smell. Need some updating.

Location to where I was attending.

Great!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The people above us made a lot of notice at night, It sounded like they might of had kids an the kids were running around. A little hard to sleep and had to wake up early.

Room was very clean, and spacious. Staff very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was great but would have liked some fresh fruit.

No glass for water. No cup for coffee. How was I supposed to drink coffee? Are you reading this?
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

NO DAMN TV. SERIOUSLY? NO TV? I SPOKE TO THE DESK AND SHE SAID SHE COULD ORDER A REPAIR GUY NEXT WEEK. THAT IS VERY BAD ! It said station not available!

NO TV. IT SAID STAYIPN NOT AVAILABLE. TERRIBLE TO HAVE NO TV!

The staff is very nice and friendly
    • Standard King Room

The room was not clean, the carpet was terrible, the towel was not clean, still with the black ink on it. When you step into the room, there was a strong cleanses smell

The staff is very nice and friendly

I love the place, this time not to good
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

No coffee, no towels only three of 4 pillows, I let administrative know of that,I didn't want to be charged for something I never received on my visit

My wife and I had fun in the area but the hotel was not a highlight.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There could have been more towels in room and the room could have been cleaner. The coffee maker had a chord that was impossible to plug in where it was located. 1 soap and 1 shampoo. Family with kids upstairs made for a lot of noise and there was a full blown argument and fist fight in the parking lot at 4.00 am on Easter Sunday which was unpleasant to wake up to.

Price. Early check in.

Stay away, half a mile away is a great hotel for $30 more
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Run down motel in a questionable neighborhood. Rated 3.5???? No way, definitely 1 star. Breakfast was a joke. Potatoes, scrambled eggs and bread for toast. I can't have eggs so potatoes and slice of bread. Didn't know what was scarier, hotel guest or neighborhood. If guests partying in parking lot and beer bottles all over is your thing, you picked right hotel. WIFI didn't work.

Very Clean room. Friendly desk clerks.

Never ever again!!!!!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

0 out of 5 stars - Let’s begin, No comforter, Not enough towels, No wash clothes, TV didn’t work, No Coffee Pot, Ceiling fan caught fire, Smoke detector didn’t work, Loud Neighbors. Is this how Bookings.com work and who they are affiliated with?? Is so I need to warn everyone. Very unhappy.. I had my Grandchilden with us to attend a funeral.. I will write another review to warn people..

Called later to let them know, no answer.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They had to search where I booked my stay. Two people ahead of me had to go through the same. No towels or hand soap. At checkout no one was around, had to leave key in room.

Breakfast included.

Very quiet and the staff was immediately helpful, but amenities are a little austere.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Had to go to office to ask for towels to take showers (??) Only one little soap in bathroom. No privacy card to put on door. Tiny little toilet.

Very quiet and clean. Large room.

It served its purpose. A bed, a bathroom and a shower.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The curtain in the room was damaged at the top which didn't allow me to close the curtains all the way to block out the light. The light buld in the desk lamp was broken and there was glass on the floor from the bulb.

The sausage was cols as were the eggs. The orange juice and coffee were quite good. The bed was comfortable and the shower water pressure was adequate. Don't believe I would stay here again if in Oxnard. There was only one (1) bath towel in the bathroom and no hand towels. There was no bucket for ice. I had to get a plastic bag from the desk to get ice from the machine. Not very practicle.

It was just a place to stay. I will never take my wife there again
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The carpet in the room was filthy. There was no bath mat nor wash cloths in the bathroom. The place was old and in need of remolding and updating.

nothing was good.

we felt very unconfortable there ..we belive that Oxnard had better hotel standars...
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

the room smell.. towels durty.

the property was not well maintained,...breakfast bad..there was no fruit at all...shower towels with stein.. room smell old..I don't recommend this place to stay

Our family loves the location and hot breakfast for a reasonable price!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I would have liked the outside by our room swept/grounds were a little unkept...we only noticed because my husband is on dialysis and needed clean room/carpet so as we walked in we brought in some debris.

Amazing pillows and thank you for the extra towels, shampoo and toilet paper!

Although the employees were nice, I would not return for another stay.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

I didn’t like that the furniture was full of stains, especially the carpet (felt extremely uncomfortable to walk around without shoes on). This hotel isn’t what it use to be.

I did like the complimentary breakfast and was impressed of the many Satellite channels to choose from.

Was glad to leave
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Towels were stained - Floor was stained Ceiling in bath had something hanging from it.

It was in the right town. Staff allowed me to leave the key in the room for early morning check out

Property was quiet, serene, spacious and beautiful!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They need to improve on the cleanliness in rooms and property. Some upgrades would definitely help the business.

Property was quiet, serene, spacious and beautiful!! Perfect place for getaway with your spouse. Loads of parking plus hot breakfast. We’d go back for sure.

There were not enough blankets and no comforter on the bed. I called the lobby/office and no one eve
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

When I arrived, no one was at the front desk. There were two other gentlemen in the lobby. One had been there 45 minutes the other like 20. Calling out for help with no response. I waited 15 minutes then I left to the car to call the hotel. He got off the car and looked around the lobby checking doors, then he decided to knock on doors, he did until he found the clerk. She said she was on her lunch break. She was busy with another person the security guard. So unprofessional.

Dirty
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Everything was in disrepair and was filthy, fro m broken lamps to the hot tub not working. The beds were uncomfortable and the carpet was disgusting. I don't think the walls have ever been clean. Just so gross.

The pillows were decent

It was ok for one night
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Not enough blankets, not enough towels when I first got to room, no box of tissues, tv remote did not work consistently, could not change tv channels at all, no coffee pot, stains on carpet

The bed was comfortable.

Good...could have been better.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff was not so sympathetic to the fact we were there for a funeral so they were troublesome for no reason.

Breakfast and bed were amazing! Jacuzzi and gym were relaxing.

We were there just briefly. Got in late, but was genuinley happy to see a clean room. We slept well
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The HVAC in the rooms is old. There was no water available at breakfast. Only tap water.

It was a nice place for the money. Breakfast included is always a plus.

Too expensive for a motel
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wifi only available at the lobby but not from our room. I asked for additional blankets and towel and never got it. Personnel not very efficiant and smiling at the reception but noce lady at the breakfast.

Good but....Carpet
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Carpet are dirty af. Our feet got black from walking in the room. Dark carpet so couldn't tell it was dirty till you walk barefoot. If they don't want to keep carpet clean they need to switch to tiles.

Very clean, close to everything. Friendly staff.

I like that it's bear work and school
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

There was no iron . I tried to take a bath and water wouldn't drain. I stuck my fingers in the data in and massive hair and dirt I pulled out of there as if it weren't clean in a long time There a/c was dirty ,it was an awfullfilth experience..waste of money and family time

I like that it's bear work and school

Never happened n the front desk were rude n totally non caring
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

They made me and my 92 mom evacuated from ojai fire wait 4 hours to check .. at which time maybe they had a room but I would have to wait n maybe upstairs.. mom 92 told them must b ground floor

I'm not going to come back in that place anymore
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The place is so creepy, there was a man sitting on the hallway floor. The ice machine is broken and they provided only 2 towels and a very small piece of soap.

Breakfast is good.

Pictures are deceiving.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The bed was comfortable, but that was about the only good thing to recommend this hotel. Graffiti tags on the room number sign. Dingy throughout the room. I saw 3 stars when I booked it and was shocked by what I consider a 1 or 2 (at best) star accommodation too far from the freeway.

Only for one night emergency stay
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Spa is not working, microwave is broken too. Breakfast is poor, potatoes and eggs basically, you need to show a paper given on reception to eat.

Well, they have beds...

We only used the room to sleep and we tried not to be there long.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

They only give you one towel. The place is run down. The elevator was broken and I'm handicapped. I don't see this place staying open much longer.

This place is a dump! It's dirty, there are stains on the sheets and carpet. I will never come back here again.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The room was really dirty, smells really bad no towels in the restroom I asked for my money back and till this day they haven't be able to respond me, definitely I'm not recommend this place @ all.

Nice little hotel with swimming pool an hot tub.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The coffee needs some help.

Nice little hotel with swimming pool an hot tub. The room was big, everything was clean, the staff was nice. We couldn't hear other visitors, so it was pretty silent. The breakfast was ok, waffles and eggs and toast (it takes a little longer, you have to stand in line to make it yourself). The coffee needs some improvement, but everything else is nice. It was a pleasant stay (we've seen so much worse).

Easy parking and clean room.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Missing towels upon entering, room was missing bath mat and cups. None of the rooms are provided with "Do Not Disturb Signs" I was told the outside spa tub was in Working order and it was not.

Easy parking and clean room.

• Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dead bolt malfunctioned. Sink backed up. Several men outside my hotel room, talking, laughing and playing loud music. I actually feared for my safety, and hit the highway 5 hours ahead of schedule.

should have been told about a car club party in the bouquet room!!!very loud group!!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

where to start,,maybe 4 towels for a room with 4 people asked for washrags and they only had two .the tv sucked ,remote had NO batteries in it,the lady at the front desk seemed to have know this!!no ice bucket for the ice machine!!the biggest problem that we had was the shower was so low we had to bend to wash our hair..horrible,plus no rug to step on when we got out of the shower.

the breakfast was great...the property had pretty landscaping..

It turned out ok
    • Standard King Room

The fact that we had to be moved to three different rooms for issues we had.each room had repairs that caused us to be moved after the thrid room the Tv did not work properly by this point we just dealt with it after the issue was reported to the office.

The breakfast staff were outstandind.

It did the trick
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Wi-fi problems and breakfast food choice was very slim. They did not offer bagels. They did not have Do Not Disturb signs to hang on the outside of your door.

Very helpful in printing an important document without charge.

We won't be back!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The staff ignored requests for more bath towels. No phones in the room to contact the front desk. Overall disappointed with this hotel.

Big rooms with plenty of space.

The room was clean and no bugs. The atmosphere was dark and dull.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Bathtub stop drainage broken. The toilet took 3 flushes for satisfaction. Bathroom Soap was horrible, bring your own.

Vegetation/Landscape around property. A lovely old vintage property.

I had requested a far room for quiet so the sleep was great!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The clerk could have smiled a little and been more welcoming. The room had no towels, I had to go down to the office to get some and I had to beg for an extra towel since they had no more floor mats. Otherwise, security would not be in until 9pm to bring up the towels to me. They only provide towels, no hand towels or wash cloths. The TV remote only worked if you were right up at the TV and some of the lamps had broken switches.

The room was clean and the beds were pretty comfortable. The location was easy to find and parking was near the room.

We were in town for a wedding in Ventura. Location was convenient and great value.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The air conditioning. The parking lots need repaving. Had to request wash cloths but they were delivered asap.

Reception clerk was very friendly and upgraded us to a king room with patio at no charge. Bathroom had double sinks with large granite counter tops, one outside the bathroom so I could spread out all my toiletries and makeup. Loved having the coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator. Breakfast room was big. Fresh scrambled eggs and sausage on Sunday Downside was the air conditioning. Just couldn't keep up. It's an old property but we enjoyed that and the price was perfect. Bed was comfortable, having a couch made the room more home like.

Awful property.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

First floor breakfast location; no elevator to get to 2nd floor breakfast location. Very run down facility, in need of desparate repair. Only 3 towels in bathroom, no washcloths or hand towels.

I didn't like anything about the property. I regretted booking the reservation as soon as I saw the property in person. No refund policy sucks.

Not horrible , but could have been better
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The breakfast was cheapy. We couldn't get extra towles till 10 the next morning which means we had to wait forever to take a shower and leave for the day.

The bed was comfortable

It was extremely uncomfortable, the worst hotel I have ever stayed at.
    • Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The hotel is way over priced for the location and quality of the room. It is very outdated and needs to be completely renovated. It smells old and needs a deep cleaning. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone ever. If we didnt check in so late at night we would have left and found a better, cleaner hotel. This hotel should be taken off the booking website and all other online hotel websites.

Horrible service and terrible rooms. WILL NOT BE BACK! Not worth the $$$.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The rooms were old, refrigerator didn't work, outlets/lamps not working.2 scratchy towels,volume on TV not working,rug dirty, no coffee pot, when asking for help no certified person available. AWFUL!

Food was O.K

• Standard King Room

There should Always be Military DISCOUNT, You are a Military Cities and Breakfast,could have been better. Try Turkey bacon and there was no FRUIT only juice. Channel Island No happy,glad the stay was for 2 nights Only,Wow just can't get over nothing for the VET..

The Location

Living hell!!
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Dirty, rundown area; condemned pool; no ice buckets or glasses and then the ice machine quit!; filthy rooms; room keys didnt work half the time; the free breakfast was toxic

I liked the cool moist weather and the pretty exotic flowers.

Horrible booking.com needs to remove them
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

The carpets filthy. The sheets all stained no wash cloths Dried puke all over a chair. Pool is closed by health dept and has been since 4/2016 but they said u could swim in it lol

Place was difficult too find a night no lite sign.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Place was difficult too find a night no lite sign. Office was not identified either. Room was stuffy, lamp shades tattered and light bulb hanging loose. Staff were pleasant. Sheets and towels were clean and bed was comfortable.

horrible
    • Standard King Room

Sara who checked us in was argumentative and at times rude. the room was in bad need of a remodel, the bathroom was not clean hair in the shower. we realized we left a white bag with dress shirts in the closet. I called to ask about my missing close and was told the housekeeper would have turned them in but refused to send someone to look. I checked other locations we were at which was family and they were not their. when I returned home I checked to see if they were left behind and found nothing. iam now positive that an employee of the property stole them. they were nice new shirts that cost me over $200.00. I will never stay their again and will tell everyone I know to avoid this property liked the plague

the breakfast was good. beds were comfortable.

Second worse hotel I've ever stayed at.
    • Standard Queen Room with Two Queen Beds

Room was filthy. Stains in carpet and furniture. Walls had visible wear and dirt. The parking lot was littered with beer cans and there were multiple broken down cars. I couldn't locate the free breakfast and when I called the operator she said it ended at 9am. I had been looking for it since 8am and the paperwork from the hotel said it ends at 10am. I wanted to cancel my reservation upon arrival but was forced to stay because booking.com charges cancelation fee. This hotel is grossly misrepresented. I was forced too stay in an unclean and unsafe environment. I WILL NOT BE USING BOOKING.COM IN THE FUTURE.

Microwave and fridge in room

Good people, good breakfast, weird rooms
    • Standard King Room

Room was VERY outdated and had a old stale odor!

Loved the staff! From the friendliness of the front desk all the way to HK and breakfast everyone was very welcoming!