Reviews of Comfort Inn & Suites Logan International Airport 3 stars

85 American Legion Highway, Revere, MA 02151, USA

#1 of 4 hotels in Revere

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

A bit pricey but reasonable for Boston area

Very large room with a separate sitting area. Excellent large screen TV with first rate selection of channels. Shuttle bus driver (Frank) to and from airport very helpful. Well supplied complementary breakfast

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

No desk or place in the room for a computer, so no place to work.

Early breakfast was just a few buns, fruit juice and coffee. One elevator was not working, a bit of a hassle. Shuttle to the airport was nice, but one driver played his van radio way, way too loud.

Paper plates at breakfast (but I can see why!), hard to find how you reach it from the airport (had to call them in the end)

Big bedrooms and bathroom, helpful staff, free shuttle that takes you wherever you want to go

Parking parking parking. There are very limited spaces. We ended up parking at the far outside of the lot that is indicated to be a restaurant parking lot. Although the hotel staff provided a parking permit and said it was OK, it was a bit confusing. (not sure where is OK and where is not)

The breakfast is awesome and the staffs are very friendly. The bed is very comfortable. I also like the green idea in the bathroom very much.

Really nothing but if I had to choose something it would be parking.

This is the third trip to Boston and have stayed here every time. The hotel is friendly, clean and is a good value. We like the room and breakfast is always good. We like the shuttle to the train station it is such a convenient way to get in and out the city.

Everything about the hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent, rooms clean and comfortable. Had a few problems regulating air conditioning. They have 24 hour shuttle. We had to leave hotel at 4:00 a.m. and they actually had a small breakfast bar available for those leaving early.

I’ve got nothing ;)

I’ve figured out that if airline pilots and crew stay at a hotel, it’s usually a great deal, close to food, and has a better than average breakfast. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Very little choice for dining nearby

Room was large and comfortable. Location near airport was excellent and a free shuttle to airport was appreciated.

We used the shuttle both to get to the motel and then return to the airport the next day with quick, reliable connections. We enjoyed eating at the attached Margarita Restaurant.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

We thought the hotel would be a good place to stay for a last night before the airport coming from the city on the metro line, and spend some time on revere beach. We were wrong. The hotel is not walkable at all from the metro station revere beach, and one has to cross two smelly an noisy motorways to get to the hotel. Would have been easier to live from the city and take the metro directly to the airport.

very friendly staff, great shuttle to the airport. Overall the rooms are clean, big and comfortable. little house restaurant is nice too.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Parking was a real challenge. That was difficult with a sick family member and three little ones.

Friendly staff. Lovely spacious clean and stylish room. I depend on coffee, so coffee pot, fridge and microwave in room were awesome. These were invaluable also as we had two toddlers with us, so needed fast and frequent access to food and milk. The breakfast was lovely, lots of choice and good food. My delight was when I had to check out at 3:30 AM for a very early flight....and there was breakfast and coffee! So grateful for a great start to such an early day!

Breakfast could run a little later on the weekdays.

Great location especially when you have to travel to/ from the airport. The shuttle service is stellar. This is the second time in a few months we've stayed here and will definitely stay again.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Had to wait a bit more for the airport shuttle.

The hot breakfast was awesome, staff were friendly, the room was quite big and the bed was comfortable

Not the best location if going downtown Boston, but I think that's fairly obvious when booking an airport hotel!

Nice big room & bathroom. Great complimentary shuttle bus to and from the airport (maybe make this clearer on booking however, as we were unaware and paid for a taxi when we arrived!!!) Good location for the airport Nice breakfast options

The view of the rear parking lot. But honestly... no big deal.

Didn't spend much time looking out the window, however it was simply looking at another parking lot. Not big deal. I booked this room, as we always book here, because we are flying out of Logan. We use the Park N Fly..... awesome !!!!! (The breakfast room is large and has a huge array of food, hot and cold, all delicious !!

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Housekeeper started to enter the room to clean at 7:30 AM while I was half naked. Only knocked perfunctorily, and I didn’t hear it because I was in the bathroom with the shower running.

Comfort of the bed was ok, could've been better.

The kids loved the pool. Access was difficult but had help getting in. Staff at breakfast was great, especially the waffles.

Everything was great.

Everything about this hotel was great. From the appearance of the lobby and front desk, to the room, shuttle service, breakfast, towels, and bed. It was quiet and comfortable. I loved that the hotel recycles.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The card in the elevator is annoying. The on-site restaurant is so so. Minimal shopping and restaurant options nearby.

Breakfast buffet and cleaning staff were great. Airport shuttle was very efficient. The room was clean and spacious with a large TV and good water pressure.

There was nothing I didn't like about it.

The people were second to No one. I had a room that was clean and comfortable. Everyone tried their best to make my stay one where I would want to come back. Well, it worked. I can recommend this hotel to all my friends with a clear conscience.

Breakfast staff where disassembling food services before time was slotted for breakfast. Multiple guest where arriving/ preparing (what there was left of it) plates. ( choice of waffles, cereal, bread, hard boiled eggs was pretty much all that was left) I tried to serve my 2 children and have them seated, before my own. When I got back to feed myself there was nothing left. Not even cereal or milk for that matter Understand the time limits but when it states breakfast is from this time to this time, Im expecting all the same choices as everyone else gets. Or maybe at least cold food option.

Front desk check in and out where friendly. Staff throughout the hotel where pleasant

The staff were all very friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very clean and looked newly renovated. We extended our stay 3 times because we didn’t want to switch hotels.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Bathroom needs a deep cleaning. Bed mattress is very firm (this might be a positive for some).

Overall hotel was exactly as described. Good room for the price. Location was easy to access.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast should be available till 10 am every day - forgot about 9:30 am weekday end of service....could have used the extra half hour.

Quiet stay - spacious room. Greate airport shuttle service, with friendly and helpful drivers. Good front desk and concierge experience.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

I like the cleanliness and quite staying at the facility

I've been using this comfortable staying since 4 years! I'm keep coming for more ahead... Thank you

Margaritas restaurant next door was poor and there are not any other restaurants in walking distance.

Hotel was fine and the van transportation to the airport was excellent. Front desk staff very pleasant.

Breakfast buffet had eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, etc. Fresh fruit, yogurt, cereal. Filling and tasty. Free airport shuttle and breakfast included. Exceptionally professional and friendly staff. Lovely room and bathroom. Convenient to Boston and the North Shore. Lots of amenities, including indoor pool,wifi,computers in lobby area, parking.

It is a serious pain in the butt to get to. If you’re driving, turn off the rotary at the T-Mobile and go around back. Boston’s a tough place to drive. Hasn’t changed much over the years.

The location is in an industrial area, but it’s only 3 miles to the airport and they have shuttles that leave all the time. The staff was great, so friendly! The hotel is insanely clean...really clean. Breakfast was yummy! Fluffy eggs, perfect bacon, cereal, fruit, yogurt, waffles, juices, coffee. Super hotel. Also, there’s a Mexican restaurant attached with great food. Something for everyone. I would definitely stay here again

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

First I booked the Queen Suite I didn’t get it I got two queen beds. Then I noticed a bed bug I killed it and brought it to the manager. I was laying down on top of the comforter and there was 2 bedbugs on my leg. I had bites on my back. The reason why I was there was because my apartment building burned down. And this is what I got no sleep and bites. The manager was basically trying to say I wanted to stay there for nothing. He said I seen you and your husband going in and out yes because we both smoke. Then continued to say I went to a black car 3 times yes I did to see my mom once for money second time for my birth certificate and the last time was to get cigarettes from her. I had to wash all my belongings at the hotel and then put them in my car so if there was any bed bugs on them they would’ve been killed from the heat in the dryer. It was honestly the worst customer care I have ever had.

Nothing I would never stay there again. You couldn’t pay me enough to stay there again.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was not the best tasting we have had, but did have plenty of selection.

Staff were extremely accommodating, polite and professional. Shuttle service to/from airport was very efficient and drivers very professional. Great customer service throughout, including restaurant on premises as well.

I really wish the manager of housekeeping had the note I had the room passed normal checkout. And as I am in my late fifties, she should not call me honey.

Clean, efficient, busy, good breakfast and coffee😊. I was stranded due to weather and they let me have a late check out. I had a a much experience here than a Marriott and a Le Méridien. Will stay here again.

We were stranded at the airport on Christmas Day and booked a last minute night at the Comfort Inn before flying out the following day. Front desk staff was helpful and friendly, letting us know where we could get food on Christmas night and arranging the shuttle to get us there and back. Rooms were comfortable and breakfast was decent. Easy shuttle to and from Logan. Helped us to make the best of a bad situation.

Needed to catch an early flight out of Logan. .

Clean, kind frindly helpful staff. Great breakfast. Close to the airport. Easy shuttle. Comfortable stay.

I love everything

I visited as a layover night on route to Atlanta with my 7 year old son and myself. This place is outstanding! Can't fault anything. The Rooms were very clean, spacious and well equipped. The breakfast buffet was excellent quality and the staff were great! Very friendly. Both airport shuttle drivers to the hotel (Jorge) and back to the airport (Juan) were so helpful and courteous. I will definitely booking again when I return with all my children next summer!

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

This is me being overly critical trying to find something to complain about. The pool is small and usually filled with children so if that's not your gig keep that in mind.

We have stayed in many hotels and I have to say that this one surprisingly is one of our favorites. The bedding was fantastic. The hotel itself smelled very clean. The rooms were big. Giant flat-screen TV. The maid service cleaned everything thoroughly each day. The showers are huge. The breakfast was hands down the best one we have experienced. All the staff was nice. I didn't even know that there was a Margarita's hooked onto the hotel so we were able to eat and drink without driving. You do hear a little bit of airplanes going over but it wasn't enough to bother us. The view wasn't exciting but it is a prime location as we toured Salem, Plymouth, & the Boston Harbor. We also saw a movie in a fantastic theater in Boston. We got a great deal on the room and couldn't be happier.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The young lady at the front desk was the rudest person i have ever dealt with. She dropped the f-bomb on me in anger when i checked in.. I sent the manager an e-mail describing my experience with the front desk at check in. Her answer was the same corporate crap you hear when your having problems with your car and speak to the service dept.

The property was fine.

The dining area was very busy, during breakfast. No room to sit, so we ate breakfast out.

Clean, tidy. Pool area clean. The attached Margarita's Restaurant was great, awesome Mexican food.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The airport shuttle was fast, convenient and easy to use. There is a Margarita's on site (I didn't have a car but needed to eat). The room was clean and comfortable. I also like the soap dispensers at the sink and in the shower.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Although the bed was a little small for a queen bed, it was very comfortable. The room was clean and quite spacious, as was the bathroom. The staff was friendly and helpful. We were there two nights, but didn't have an opportunity to eat breakfast.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The price, but have never stayed close to Boston airport (which was preferable due to late arriving flight) so it may be a good deal.

Continental breakfast, airport shuttle, friendly and helpful staff

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

I've lived in Japan for 41 years. My sense of cleanliness and service is always measured against Japanese standards. Comfort Inn and Suites service was excellent but the level of cleanliness and service in most US hotels will never match that found in Japan.

Bed was very comfortable. Didn't have time for breakfast but it looked very good and I had heard from others that it was excellent. Shuttle service was VERY good. Very polite driver twice. Was permitted to check in a bit early. Thanks.

It was really difficult to find parking.

They worked with us to figure out how to fit 3 friends into one room. They were prompt in bringing up extra blankets.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Very convenient for the airport at a good price. The room was comfortable and quiet. The airport shuttle driver deserves kudos for dealing courteously with tardy guests and bad traffic!

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Not sure if it is a factor of time of the year and proximity to Salem, or just that it’s adjacent to the airport, but I found it to be very expensive for what we got...

The staff here were super helpful and friendly.

Did not get requested wake up call.curtains didn't keep out light. Room more than cluttered. Window didn't open. Pillows were tiny and square and non-supportive. Lots of appliance lights.

The shuttle.

It was great that there was a way to easily get from the hotel to downtown Boston. I used the shuttle and the MTA to take a walking tour of the North End, and it was wonderful. The hotel desk helped me know what to do. Thank you! I also appreciate needing a room key to use the elevators.

The price was bad for a middle-of-the-road hotel. The furnishings were somewhat shabby. The curtains didn't close all the way. Numerous appliances, but piled atop one another.

We have been to Boston a few times and hotels are generally very expensive. We had a car, so we decided to stay out in Revere and take public transport to the Red Sox game. It worked really well for us, but our kids are older. I felt the hotel was good value for money because it was under $200/night, but you will have to commute to downtown.

The hotel is in great shape, and the rooms were large and clean. The staff were professional and extremely helpful. We took the shuttle bus to/from the tube station, and then took the tube into the city for the Red Sox game. It took about 40 minutes in each direction, but was easy. Breakfast was included and it was probably the best we have ever had. A staff member made waffles to order, they had eggs, sausage, bacon, cereal, fruit, bread - everything you would want.

Kind attention at checkin and throughout our one night stay - thank you Stephanie and colleagues! Friendly, courteous and competent service throughout. Excellent beds and quiet well appointed room. Approx. 25 mins in taxi from Logan Airport. Most useful courteous free shuttle bus to Logan Airport. Good on site parking. Good complimentary self-service cooked breakfast.

Great breakfast. Very comfortable mattress. Very friendly and knowledgeable staff. Derain at front desk absolutely wonderful. So patient and willing to explain the train lines. I was at ease finding my way to downtown Boston for the first time. Thank you!

Access is on a one way Highway. U-turns are necessary. Not just here but many places on Boston.

Our favorite thing about Comort Inns are the wonderful beds. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable.

We had a bit of trouble finding the Logan hotel - one way streets in neighbourhood.

We stayed 5 nights at the Comfort Inn in Brunswick Maine for a wedding. We were very happy with everything. We the went on to the Comfort Inn at Logan Airport Boston for 2 nights. Very happy there too. Especially found the shuttle to Hop & Go bus tours handy. We travelled from North Bay, Ontario.

Closeness to Boston Logan airport. They provide 24 hour shuttle service to and from the airport.The rooms were very clean and the beds were comfortable.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

Coffee could have been better. Music in restaurant was a little loud and intrusive, making it difficult to have a relaxing meal. The temp in the lobby was cold; people at the desk apologized, saying that the temp was set by "corporate," but that they'd report my comment.

Liked the airport shuttle, the comfort of the beds, the size of the room, the fact that breakfast was served early.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

Can't think of anything needing improvement.

Beds were great!! Hotel shuttle will take you anywhere within 2 miles including subway, airport and rental car hub. Breakfast was very good!

Wasn't informed $50.00 be added to credit card and then to be credit back to account

Has a Mexican restaurant on sight and up the street a pizza take out

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

Room and beds very comfortable and breakfast good and plenty of choice. I met my friend who drove from NYC and I arrived from Switzerland. Just spent the night and drove together to Maine after our good breakfast. The resto Margaritas served good food and the decor was fun.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

No automatic complimentary toothpaste, but i'm sure they could have provided one if i asked.

Appreciate the New England brewed coffee and coffee maker in the room. Far cry from usual "instant" coffee packs in other hotel rooms. Toiletries are excellent too.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Told airport pickup would be 15 to 20 minutes, waited over 50 minutes. Obviously a pat answer but if told could be 50 minutes would have been better

Bed were comfy, staff were great and helpful

Nothing. This was the best hotel that we've stayed in!

Beautiful hotel and the room was very clean and comfortable. The best thing about this hotel was the front desk staff and especially the shuttle driver (Juan). They took special care of our requests. Would highly recommend this location to others.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The staff were great. They have been very helpful. The airport shuttle was great and made it very easy. We caught the shuttle back to the airport with instructions how to catch the free bus to South station. The free breakfast was great with plenty of options from having a light breakfast to cooked breakfast.

The beds were very comfortable and a perfect location. We appreciated being close to Logan Airport and the subway to get downtown, rather than using our car. Frequent and efficient shuttle service to and from the airport.

There was only one small problem . The bathtub drain stopper did not let the shower water drain properly

The daily hot breakfast was great. The staff was super friendly and very helpful. The location was close to our friends home in Revere . our son enjoyed the Margarieta restuarant next door. Our room was clean and very comfortable

Friendly helpful staff, Pool was nice, close to Boston , easy to get around loved the tv microwave and fridge in room, Breakfast was big and a lot of choices , loved the outside patio with the music and fire going . Even so it's a busy hotel inside it is quiet. Will stay again for sure!Awesome

We were checked into a room that needed attention (drying fan blasting, wet smell in the room and little dead crawlies in the bathroom). We notified the front desk and were moved immediately to clean, fresh smelling room with sincere apologies given.

Our 2 nights were comfortable and cozy, the breakfasts were delicious and generous. No problems to and from the airport in the shuttle bus. Friendly, competent staff. Warm pool! We'll be back!

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed - Disability Access

Room description on booking.com was not exactly as shown... we were told no pull out couch in any rooms even though we paid through this site for that option

Bed was very comfortable and free breakfast was great

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

It is hard to imagine that it could be any better.

The morning eggs were excellent, but more importantly , all the staff, from the front desk to the kitchen, were all genuinely friendly. The proximity to Enterprise Car Rental (practically next door) enabled us to save significantly ($600) on our 15 day car rental compared to picking up the car at Logan Airport. And of course the free airport shuttle made it all so easy.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

The games in the lobby were all missing pieces. That would be my only complaint during my whole trip.

Everything was wonderful. It's within walking distance of the beach. Breakfast was delicious, hot, prepared to order. The people in the hotel were all polite and helpful. There are places all around to eat. The shuttle from the airport was quick. There is a Dunkin Donuts within a 2 minute walk.

We were happy with the facility.

Great breakfast provided with room rate. Hot and cold breakfast items available. Lobby area always had coffee and a cooler of cold water.

A dog friendly hotel with no good dog poop area. I walked around and found a gravel area with a bench where employees and others sit to smoke and leave butts. My dog didn't like the smell there. I will commend them on a trash can and doggie bags, but it's where delivery trucks come and it stunk of butts.

The hotel has a van for airport and the T station (metro) pick up and drop off which it is awesome so no need for rental car or to drive in the crazy Boston traffic.

• Queen Suite with Sofa Bed

Decided to stay the night in Boston instead of continuing our journey home to Maine the same night that we flew in from Guatemala. So glad we did! The hotel had a great easy shuttle that picked us up within 10 minutes of my call, great staff, the rooms are very recently renovated, the pool was refreshing, dinner at Margarita's on the first floor was great, comfortable bed, quiet location, free breakfast delicious! We continued on our journey the next day refreshed and rejuvenated. Glad I didn't spend more for a different hotel!

Early breakfast very poor. No room service. Arrived at 10 pm, when asked for something to eat was directed to vending machines with little choice and poor quality. No place anywhere near to walk for a snack.

very comfortable beds, furniture and bathroom, plenty of space.

• King Suite with Sofa Bed

Breakfast was pretty good, above your US hotels standard average. I liked that you could get breakfast at or even before 6 AM. The shuttle service was critical to get us to the airport in time for early departure.

I guess the airport shurtle service could have been a little nicer.

Price, comfort,food, and airport shuttle service made the experience go really smooth.